“Family Play”
A novel by mesucks2012 involving taboo elements like ped inc. Asstr link.
The Novel | Book one
Disclaimer: This is a story that describes sex between multipleAdults and multiple minors if that offends you don’t read anyfurther so go away and don’t read anymore and if you downloadedit delete it……..
Obviously, it doesn’t offend you if you are still reading or youjust want to find out how offensive it is. I will warn youbeforehand that this story is just that; a story and is totallyfictional. Nothing in this story expresses my views and opinionsor is something that I have or anyone I know has participated inand is not based on anyone I know. All names are just names I usefor fictional purposes and are not meant to represent anyone inany way shape or form.
With all that being said, I hope you enjoy my little big story,as it is now novel length. It tells the story of one familiesdecent into sexual perversion, including but not limited to:Incest, Pedophilia, Homosexuality, Group Sex, Prostitution,Bondage, Heterosexual sex between consenting adults,Non-consenting sex etc… I think I even throw a kitchen sink or soin the mix ;). The whole idea started with the prologue andflowed out of my mind over a long period of time, it took me awhile to get to the scene in the upcoming prologue I have to sayit totally went off in a direction I did not see.
As a final note. There were some changes from the original sevenchapter posts and I edited it to make it more readable. This isalso the continuation past those seven chapters, which I hadwritten a while ago and hadn’t posted. This is the first book andI am hard at work on the second one. This is also, hopefully thefinal edited version of this story.
A final last word and that is, “ENJOY”
Prologue
I watched them hold each other tight and kiss, their 11-year-oldbodies intertwined together, hands running up and down eachother’s bodies caressing and touching each other. Then I saw hercome into the room and look down at their bodies, they looked upat her standing over them and split up, separating on the bed. Iwatched her get on the bed, crawl between them, and lay down onher back and the two of them plastered themselves against herbody each of them putting an arm around her waist. Each one ofthem put their mouths to one of her tits, took a nipple intotheir mouth, and sucked on it. She brought a hand to the back oftheir heads and murmured, “That's my little girls.” I smiled as Iwatched and stroked the small head sucking on my cock and said,“That's my little boy.” (Chapter 7)
Chapter One
“What is going on?” you think to yourself after reading theprologue? Well we will come back to that at a later date. First,I need to tell you something about myself. Well my name is Mark;I am 34 years old, 6' tall and weigh 185lbs with short brownhair. But this is just the physical things, you want to know whoI am not what I am, well who am I? I work as a home securityspecialist, installing security systems in homes and businesses,I have been married for 12 years to a beautiful 30 year oldwoman, you may think “so she married you at 18 and you were 22?”and then you think “why marry so young and with the 4 yeardifference in ages at the time. Well, I met her while I was incollege, my last year and she was a senior in high school, shehad come to the school to spend the weekend with a friend thathad graduated a year before her and was going to my college, theyattended a party at my fraternity. I didn't know at the time thatshe was in high school, all I noticed was this hot woman at theparty and after battling through the guys surrounding her, Istruck up a conversation with her. Well to make a long storyshort, she ended up in my room that night and ended up spendingthe whole weekend with me.
Well by the end of the weekend, I knew she was in high school anddidn’t care that she was 17; we ended up seeing each other forabout a month mainly on the weekends, when she told me the newsone day that she was pregnant. We had been using condoms butaccidents happen and there were a few drunken times that maybethey weren't used, to this day she swears that it was anaccident. We decided to get married, I make it seem so cut anddried, her dad and mom seemed happy for us and couldn’t wait tomarry us off but my parents were a little more reluctant becauseof her age. On the plus side they were thrilled that their littleboy was getting married and 4 months after we got married, amonth after her 18th birthday she had two twin baby girls, whoare now 11 years old soon to be 12. Ah, I see light dawning inyour brain, didn't this story start out with two 11-year-old kidsthat a women called “her little girls?” Then you think “wait aminute didn't he mention a little boy?” well about that it seemstwo years after we had the twins she had another baby a boy, whois now 9 years old.
Ok now I guess I need to describe the others in this littlesexual drama.” Well first we have my wife Tammi, who at 30 yearold is a whole whopping 5' tall and about 125lbs a little heavierfor her height than average but that was due to her very largebreast's, which were 36DDD and still quiet firm, she had red haircut to just below her shoulders. We had two twins Ashley andBrianna or Ash and Anna as we usually called them, except when wegot mad at them. Even at eleven they took after their mom, theywere short for their age only 4' tall, they had red hair andgreen eyes like their mom; the biggest way to tell them apartright now was their hair. Ash preferred long hair and Anna short.Our other kid was nine-year-old Michael or Mike or Mikeydepending on who was calling him or the mood you were in; thetwins usually just called him bubby, he was 4' tall and 60lbswith Brown hair like his dad. So now that we have thedescriptions out of the way, how did the stuff described in thefirst paragraph come about, well let’s back it up a day.
I was at home, just the kids and me, they were on summer breakand I was checking out some cool new toys that I had bought formy business, one of them was a Remote controlled flying vehiclewith a camera on it, and you controlled it with a smart phone ora Smart tablet. I took it outside and sitting on the patio in ourback yard, took it for a little flight, it was pretty cool, Icould control everything it did, it could hover for as long asthe batteries held out and fly up to 150 feet away. I was playingaround with it, testing its capabilities out including thecamera, which I had replaced with a better one that could zoom inand catch high quality video; I nicknamed the vehicle “TheFlyer,” yeah not very original I know. As I was testing it out(Playing with it), I aimed it at my house, which was a two storyhouse, I thought, “Let’s check on the kids and see how good thiscamera is.” So I brought it up to the level of the second floorand flew it around the outside of the house.
It was a nice summer day so all the windows were open. First, Ilooked through mine and my wife's bedroom I could see in therepretty good, it was empty because my wife wasn't home; she wasspending the day with her sister. I was outside, but you couldzoom in pretty good, the platform was relatively stable and thecamera had some motion canceling hardware and software in it, soI could read the title of a book that was sitting on the bed andthe Flyer was a good twenty feet from the window. It was a littlehard controlling it when zoomed that way, as every movement sentthe view swinging away. So right off the bat, I figured any majorzooming in required minimal movement of the Flyer, but the cameraitself had some minimal controls to move the view around andzoomed in that tight made the movement seem large, (See I toldyou I was testing it, not playing). Then I zoomed back out andslid it around to the next window, my son’s room. Mike wassitting in his room using the computer. I thought let’s see if Ican make out what he is doing. So I moved the Flyer around andfinally got an angle that I could see through the window and alsosee the computer monitor, so I zoomed in and after the view hadsteadied I could catch a look at what he had on screen, and whathe had up there brought a grin to my face.
My 9-year-old son Mike was looking at pictures of naked women. Ithought, “That’s my boy,” and then another thought came to mind.“I really need to check out that computer; the parental settingsshould stop him from viewing this stuff.” I checked out what hewas looking at. It looked like one of those sights that had teengirls on them, all of them 18 years old at least, but made up tolook much younger with small titties and shaved pussy's; thatmade them look like much younger teenage girls. I watched himclick through some pictures; before he clicked out of the site hewas watching, and turned his computer monitor off. I zoomed outas he got up and left the room, shutting his door behind him ashe left. I chuckled and thought to myself, “where was theinternet when I was his age,” I had to sneak Playboy andPenthouse magazines from my dad to look at naked women and hejust hops on his computer to look at them. However, I really dohave to check his parental control settings on his computer, Ihad software installed that is supposed to block stuff like that,I mean I wasn't a prude and wasn't upset that he had been lookingat naked women; I mean he is a boy after all. Maybe a littleyounger than I would like, but kids are growing up faster andentering puberty earlier than ever. The problem was that therewere predators out there and I didn't want some pervert chattingup my son and doing something with him.
I had actually gotten a little turned on myself at looking at thepictures that he had on his computer screen and my cock hadgotten a little hard, but I used a little willpower andsuppressed it, the wife wasn't home for hours and I didn't feelcomfortable jacking off with the kids in the house. So I wentahead and moved the Flyer around the house. I was able to seeinto the empty bathroom and flew around the house until I got tomy twin daughters bedroom, their window was also open and thecurtains were open but they billowed a little from a slightbreeze blocking and unblocking the view every once in a while. Izoomed in, but the curtains were blocking the view, I could seethat one of them was sitting on the bed, but I couldn't see theother one. Then the view was suddenly clear and what I saw on thetablet shocked me.
Ash was sitting on the bed, I could tell it was she because ofthe long hair, but even if her hair were the same length as Anna,I would know, because she was my daughter. But the shocking partwas how she was sitting; she was sitting down on top of Anna'sface, she had her legs spread and her little cunny plastered onher twin sister’s face and both of them were naked. I could seetheir small slim naked bodies and I could see Ash's little breastbuds sticking up hard from her thrust out chest as she was archedover backwards. Her hands were on the bed and her sister was laidout flat on her back behind her, with her little hands on Ash'ssmall ass. Then the breeze stopped briefly and the curtains onceagain blocked the view. The thought running through my head was“OH FUCK” I was completely shocked. Was that my two littledarling girls doing that? A scene right out of a porn movie, butit was my two little darling girls.
I looked at the tablet in shock and reached down to bring theFlyer back and I stopped myself. I stared at it because thecurtains billowed out once more and I was once again able to makeout what was happening. My breath caught in my throat as I sawAsh had now gotten off of Anna's face and she was bent overkissing her, with her legs straddling Anna's lower half and herlittle hard nipples pointing downward. I also saw Anna's hardlittle nipples pointing upwards from her small chest, I saw thembreak off their kiss and Ash said something and looked to herleft, and I saw Anna say something and laugh and she looked toher right at the same spot Ash was looking. I hesitantly reachedout a hand to move the camera to see what they were looking atand I noticed the bedroom door partially open and my son Mikepeaking in the partially open door looking at them. Then my viewwas blocked and I zoomed out a little to see Ash had got off ofthe top of her sister and I watched her small naked body and thecutest ass I have ever seen, approach the door. She stood theretotally naked, not even trying to cover up as she talked to her9-year-old brother for a few seconds before shutting the door onhim. Then I saw Anna get off the bed and the identical cute assand small body that I had just seen, went up to her sister whoturned around towards her and they kissed wrapping their armsaround each other and once again, the curtain blocked my view.
I shook myself, looked down at the tablet, zoomed out the camera,and used the controls to move the Flyer and bring it back to me.As it landed, I looked down at it for a minute my mind going amile a minute jumping all around, reviewing all I had just seenand thinking that I had just watched my two. 11-year-old twindaughters, naked as the day they were born having sex with eachother, while their 9 year old brother peaked at them through thedoor. I thought that this couldn't have been the first time, theyseemed so assured of themselves and they were not embarrassed bytheir little brother watching them no way this couldn't be thefirst time. This thought went around and around in my head. And Isat there for a few more minutes, before standing up, thenanother thing entered the equation, my cock had gotten rock hardand was poking at my shorts making a huge tent and I saw some ofmy leaking precum had made a spot on my shorts, that's when Iheard “Hi dad!”
I looked up and saw my son standing there looking at me, I sawhim glance down at my crotch and stare before I brought thetablet in front of my body blocking his view of my crotch andbending over to pick up the Flyer. Mike's eyes shot to the Flyerand he said, “Wow dad what's that.”
I looked down at it and said “just something for my job.”
Mike said, “That looks cool, is it one of those flying RChelicopters?”
I said “No, something similar and much newer, it's controlled bya cellular signal from a smart phone or tablet.”
He said, “Wow can I try it out?”
I said, “Maybe later, right now I have to bring it inside andcheck it out from its maiden voyage.” He grinned at me and said,“Cool I can't wait.” I quickly grabbed my stuff up and headedback into the house hiding my still hard cock with the items inmy hands, and as I got to the door, it opened and my two littlegirls barreled out giggling and crashing into me.
When they hit me it pushed me back slightly and I almost droppedthe stuff I was holding, but Anna had fallen backwards to getdumped on her ass and Ash had also almost fallen down, I lookedat them and said, “Are you all right.”
Ash looked at me and said, “I'm fine daddy.”
I looked down at Anna sitting on the floor, her legs spread wide,her bikini bottoms pushed into the crack of her little pussy, andI noticed also slightly moist. For the first time I saw her asthe women she would turn into and not my little kid, and with asupreme effort of will I transferred everything I was holding ininto one hand and reached a free hand out and said “You OK honey,Let me help you up.”
She said, “Yeah daddy I'm fine” and then she giggled looking upat me and held out a hand, I grabbed her hand and pulled her offthe floor holding onto her soft little hand for a little longerthan I need to before releasing her.
I said, “Well you two girls know you are not supposed to run inthe house, be careful so this doesn’t happen again, and in unisonthey both sang out “yes Daddy.”
I smiled and said, “Go on get out of here.” I waved toward thepatio and the pool just past it and as they walked off I heard“Anna say 'Did you see it” and she giggled as they went out of myhearing range. As they walked away, I couldn’t help but watchtheir cute little asses barely covered by their bikini's and Ishook my head thinking that they were my daughters and I lookedaway. I glanced down and I could see the outline of my hard cockin my shorts with a little pre-cum leaking through the material.I thought, “Fuck they could see that.” And for some reason, Ifelt my cock throb at the thought.
I went upstairs to my bedroom, shut the door behind me, and stoodthere with my back to it for a minute. Then I looked down at thestuff I was carrying and went over to the dresser and put theFlyer on top of it and grabbed the tablet and went to my bed andlaid down on my back with a couple of pillows propping me up. Iopened the file on the tablet up and hit play. Everything thatthe camera had seen, had been recorded, I watched again as my sonsurfed porn and I watched my girls having sex. I hit pause as Isaw my little Ashley, arched over backwards as she sat on hersister’s face. I could see the expression on her face and otherdetails, which I hadn't really noticed before. Her eyes wereclosed and you could tell that she was in ecstasy. I looked ather chest thrust out with her just budding breast andsurprisingly large nipples sticking out from her body. I alsolooked at my other little darling girl Brianna with her hands onAsh's ass and you could see that she was gripping her sister’sass hard and you could tell that she was pulling her down ontoher own face. I let it go forward in slow motion and you couldsee Ash's hips slowly move forward and then back as she groundher little pussy into Anna's face, I paused it again and juststared at them both.
I know I didn't mention this before, but when I put the Flyer onthe top of the dresser and before I had picked up the tablet. Idropped my shorts and underwear to the ground letting my hardcock spring out and as I watched my little darlings on the screenof the tablet while lying on the bed, I had been stroking my 8”cock as I watched my naked 11 year old girls having sex. Isuddenly felt my orgasm hit and I groaned and still looking atthe tablet. My cum shot out and hit the tablet right on the viewof my little naked girls, the sight made me groan again and Iclosed my eyes as the last few spurts came out and I lay holdingmy still hard cock, I heard “Dad? My eyes shot open and standingthere with the door open just a little bit was my 9-year-old son.
I quickly grabbed the tablet using it cover my cock covered incum and also so he couldn't see what I had been jacking off tooand I said, “Jesus Christ Michael, what do you think you’redoing, you know better to come into our bedroom without knockingfirst.”
He looked at me and said 'But dad I...”
I barked out angrily, “No buts out of you, you know better, getto your fucking room and stay there until I come in and talk toyou.”
His eyes got wide and he said “But Dad...”
I Interrupted “What did I just tell you!” And I saw tears gatherin his eyes before he ran off and I heard him go into his room.
I sat there for a minute and said to myself “Fuck, what the fuckwas wrong with you; he didn't do anything fucking wrong you arethe pervert that was jacking off while looking at pictures of hisnaked sister’s, your daughters.”
I sighed and got up and went into our bathroom and I cleaned thecum off of myself with some tissues and grabbed another pair ofshorts and underwear. I also wiped the screen of the tablet down,since I didn't think cum was good for it and I saw the frozenpicture of Ash and Anna on the screen, so I quickly closed thevideo out. I looked at the file and was ready to delete it, whensomething stopped me and I just saved it and encrypted it and Ishut the tablet off. Then I thought, “Well I need to go in andtalk to Mike and apologize and explain what he saw.
I went out of my room and down the hall to his room and openedthe door, I saw him lying on his bed sobbing curled up in a ball.I sighed and approached the bed and said quietly “Mike” he lookedup at me with tear filled yes and I looked down at him and said"I'm sorry Mike I overreacted.” and I sat down on the bed next tohim and reached over to rub his side.
He looked up at me and said “You still mad at me?” I shook myhead, he suddenly lunged and put his arms around me, and I endedup with him curled up in my lap
He sobbed, “I'm sorry dad I heard a noise from your room as I waswalking by and it sounded like you was hurting, so I opened thedoor.”
I said, “It's all right son. I understand.” his sobs quieted as Iheld him and he then said quietly, “What were you doing dad? Wereyou jacking off?”
I was silent for a few seconds before I said, “What do you knowabout jacking off?”
He said “well some of the older boys at school talk about it andI saw it on...” and he quit talking.
After a few seconds I said, “Where did you see it?” He was quietand I said “son...”
He then quickly blurted out, “I saw it on the computer, on theinternet.”
I said, “What did you see exactly?”
He said, “I can show you.” and looked up at me and I nodded myhead and said “OK”
He quickly got up out of my lap and went over to his computer, Ifollowed behind him as he logged on to his computer, I noticedthat his log on was different from the one I had set up for himbut didn't say anything at that time.
He got on the internet and I paid attention to where he was goingand he brought up a page and clicked play, I watched as a videocame up of a guy laying on the bed with a huge cock, it must havebeen 11”. He was slowly stroking it with both hands. I watchedthe video and looked down at my son who was staring intently atthe screen and I could see him squirming in his seat. After acouple of minutes, the guy on screen had sped up his jacking onhis cock and Mike said, “Here it comes.” Right then, the guy onscreen cock exploded and his cum squirted out and my son watchedintently. I saw him reach down to his lap before quickly bringinghis hands back up to the mouse and hitting pause. The guy on thescreen had his hands still on his cock and it was cum coveredwith the cum dripping down from it.
My son looked up at me and said, “Was that what you were doingdad.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah something like that.”
My son said, “I wish I could have watched you.”
I replied, “You would huh, can you tell me why?”
He shrugged and said, “I don't know, I just like watching thisvideo and watching you would be, would be... I don't know itwould just be cool.”
I chuckled and said, “Well I don't think that would be a goodidea.” Mike looked back up at me and said “Why?”
I sighed and said, “It just wouldn't be, trust me on this.” helooked at me and said, “OK dad, but it would be cool.”
I said, “So is there anything else you look at?” I was thinkingof what he had looked at earlier while I watched through thecamera. And he said “well there is this site.” and he went to adifferent link that brought up pictures of naked teenage girls, Inoticed he was clicking on pictures of the smallest girls withthe smallest breasts,
I said, “So do you like these pictures?
He replied “yeah”
I said, “Why do you like to look at them?”
He replied, “Because they make me feel good.”
I then asked him “so do you have a favorite?” he looked at me andnodded “yes” and then clicked on a favorite link and brought up apicture of two naked redheaded girls holding each other kissing.
I chuckled and said, “And why is this, your favorite?”
Of course, having seen him watching his sister’s I think I knewwhy, but I wanted to see if he told me. He mumbled something andI said, “What was that.”
He said, “I don't know it just is.”
I said, “Are you sure, there is something familiar about thatpicture.”
He moved his head back and forth violently and said “No I don'tknow why, I just like the picture.”
I said, “That’s OK, I believe you.” I put my hand on his shoulderand asked him, “Is there anything else you want to show me ortell me?”
He was silent and then he looked up at me and nodded his head. Ithought he was going to tell me about watching his sister’s buthe looked back at the computer and clicked on another favoriteand a video came up. This time there was the same guy laying onthe bed, but he had his hands behind his head and his huge cockwas sticking up and I saw another guy come from the side, I sayguy but it was a teenager, he couldn't have been more than 18 andhe was slim. I watched him get on the bed and bend down takingthe cock in his mouth, I watched him start sucking on it. Ilooked down at my son and saw him rubbing himself through hispants and watching intently. I heard him give a little gasp, Ilooked at the screen and saw the teen sucking on the 11” cock,and then swallowing the whole cock, I have to say I was gettingturned on watching this and I could see myself in his place
I looked back down at my son and saw him breathing heavily andlicking his lips, I bent down and said quietly in his ear, “Sowatching this makes you feel good?” He just nodded his head nottaking his eyes off of the action, I then said “Why this, whydoes this make you feel good?'
He said, “I don't know.”
I said so tell me, what are you thinking of when you watch that.”
He didn't say anything for a few seconds and then he said, “Doingthat.”
I said, “Doing what exactly”
He said, “Putting his thing in my mouth.”
I looked down at him surprised as he continued watching theaction on screen; I was not expecting him to say that, I thoughthe would say something about having that done to him not himbeing the one doing it.
I heard him say, “Dad this is the best part.”
I looked on screen as the guy getting sucked suddenly pushed downon the head of the guy sucking him and he moaned loudly as hiships came off the bed. He held him there for a couple of secondsbefore suddenly releasing the teens head, who then let the 11inches of cock slide out of his mouth and grasp it as the cumspurted out onto his face. He let it cover his face beforebending back down and taking the cock in his mouth to suck it onsome more and then the video cut off.
I looked down at my 9-year-old son and noticed that he had a handin his shorts and I watched as he closed his eyes and his handsmoved in his pants and I realized my son was playing with his owncock. I watched for a few seconds until he shuddered lightly andthen opened his eyes and looked up at me and as he brought outhis hand from his pants, he said, “Sorry dad, I couldn't helpmyself.”
I chuckled and thinking back to a short time earlier, said, “YeahI’ve been there before,” I then said, “So do you often, look atthe stuff on the net and play with yourself?”
He said, “Not very often, usually 2 or 3 times a day, sometimesmore often.” I thought to myself “not very often, right, to be soyoung again and so horny.”
I said, “Well there's nothing wrong with masturbation.”
He said that’s what it is called master... what”
I chuckled and said “Masturbation, but jacking off, and playingwith it, will also do.”
He grinned and said, “I like jacking off better.”
I laughed and said, “You can call it whatever you want, but thereis something we have to talk about?” he said, “What’s that dad?”
I sighed and said “I can't have you going to all these sites,it's not safe; for one thing most of them can give your computera virus, and there are people on the net that want to do youharm.” I then paused and said, “Have you been on any sites thatpeople chat on?” he looked at me in surprise and nodded his head“yes” I sighed and said, “OK tell me about it.”
He said well last night I found this site, and he named it forme, I looked at him with worry, I recognized the name and it wasnot something a young boy should be on, it was associated with agroup that liked to talk about relationships with young boys. Ithen asked, “Ok what happened?” He told me about chatting withsomeone and when asked his age he told the guy 9, the guy wantedto talk more with him and asked him to go to a private chat room.Mike did it and when on there the guy asked if he had a camera onthe computer, my son said no and then the guy asked him if he hada camera that was not connected and to take some pictures ofhimself and send them to him. Mike said that just after he saidthat, his mom, my wife had come to the door of his room and toldhim to go to bed and he shut his computer off.
I questioned my son if he gave any more information to the guyand he told me no, so I was relieved on that point. I then said,“Look Mike, I need you to promise me something and you can'tbreak this promise for any reason.”
He looked at me and said “OK dad, whatever it is I will promiseyou.”
I then said, “Good, I want you to promise me that you will nevergo to that site ever again and also you will not chat with ortalk with anyone on the internet you don't know. By someone youknow, I don't mean someone that says they go to your school, Imean people you personally know. Do you promise me?”
He looked up at me with a serious expression and said, “OK dad Ipromise.' I held up my hand with the pinky extended and said“Pinky promise.” He giggled and said “Pinky Promise” and we pinkypromised, then I said, "and cross your heart and hope to die andstick a needle in your eye if you break the promise.” he giggledand said all that back to me. Then I said, “Mike I am seriousabout this, there are some bad people out there will takeadvantage of you and hurt you.”
He then looked at me and said, “I know dad, I should have knownbetter, we were told all about it in school, but I didn't thinkanything of it last night.
I said, “Well remember that next time.”
He said “I will” then he looked at the computer screen and said,“So I can't look at that stuff anymore.”
I sighed and said, “Well I shouldn't let you, but if I don't, youwill eventually find some other stuff that I don't know about, soI will make you a deal.”
He said “what kind of deal dad?”
I said, “I will look over your computer and make sure there isn'tanything bad on it. I will check out the sites you have beengoing to and if they are safe, I will provide access to them foryou. If they aren’t safe I will find you sites with similar stuffon them, but here is where the deal comes in. I don't want youlooking around for other places to see and if there is anyquestion about anything you see you are to come to me and askme.” Then I said, “Oh and one more thing, you can't tell anyoneabout our deal and me letting you look at that stuff, I could getin a lot of trouble.”
He said “what about the girls and mom?”
I sighed and said “No not even the girls, and as for your mother,I will take care of telling her.” And under my breath, I said,“She's going to kill me!” Then louder, “So do we have a deal?”
He grinned and said, “Yes we have a deal.” and he held out hisfinger and said “Pinky swear” So I pinky swore.
I looked at his computer and said, so turn that off and don't useit until I tell you to; I need to check on the girls. I lookeddown at him and said, “I am asking you one last time, is thereanything else you are not telling me?”
He looked down at his feet and said “No dad.” I looked at him fora minute then sighed and said, “OK, but we will talk later, Iknow there is something you’re hiding from me, but I will let itslide for now.”
He looked up at me in surprise and I just looked at him beforeturning away.
Chapter Two
I walked out of my sons room and went downstairs and out to theback patio, where I saw my two girls, my little 11 year oldtwins, sitting on a couple of lounge chairs by the pool facingeach other and talking. When I walked up, they looked up at meand said “Hi daddy.” I said “Hi girls, what you up to?” they saidin unison “Nothing”
I grinned and as I sat down on one of the lounge chairs myself, Isaid, “nothing huh. I find that hard to believe, I know you twoway to well to believe that.”
They giggled and Ash said, “Really daddy, we were not up toanything, we were just talking about people in our class.”
I rolled my eyes and said, “And probably about boys also.”
They both said in unison again “Ewww.” and then Ash said, “Whywould we want to talk about boys?”
I grinned and said, “Well that's good to hear, I wouldn't want tolose my little princesses to a boy.”
Ash said “Don't worry daddy, we will always be your littleprincesses, wont we Sissy?”
Anna blushed and said “Yes Ash, no boy could ever take us awayfrom you daddy.”
In case you haven't already noticed, Ashley and Brianna have verydifferent personalities; twins are never exactly alike, prettydamn close sometimes but they can be very different inpersonality, Ash was the one more outgoing and always draggingAnna along with her and she frequently, was the one that talkedfor the two of them.
I know parents aren't supposed to have favorites, and I loved myson just as much as my daughters, but he was a son, a boy that Iwanted to show guy stuff to and teach him things. However, Ashand Anna were daughters, daughters usually hold a special placein a father’s heart, and they want to protect them and keep themfrom harm but in my heart Anna was daddy's girl and Ash wasmommy's girl and took after her mom more than Anna did.
I laughed at what Anna said, and I replied back “good keep itthat way.” I chuckled and said, “Your mom will be home soon andwhen she does we are going out for dinner and maybe afterward wecan all go out and have some ice cream.”
Ash and Anna both said in unison once again, “Really.”
I replied, “Yeah really!” They looked at each other for a coupleof seconds, before turning back to look at me and big grins cameon their faces and they suddenly shrieked and launched themselvesat me tackling me on the lounge chair. I suddenly had my armsfull of two half-naked 11-year-old girls as they laughed andhugged me saying in unison, “You’re the best daddy in the wholeworld.” They both gave me a little kiss on each side of mycheeks. I put my arm around them and pulled them tight to me andsaid “and you two are the best little princesses a dad couldhave.”They both squealed and laughed as I squeezed them to me, and thenI said “But they could both use a bath before dinner. I grabbedboth of them around the waist and stood up holding them as Idashed towards the pool, as quick as I could and with two 75lbgirls in my arms squealing “Daddy!.” I jumped into the pool withthem.
Now I didn't just jump in the pool to make my daughters laughthat was part of it but the biggest part was that as I wassitting their talking to them in just their bikinis. I hadstarted to think about when I saw them naked and playing witheach other and with the thought of Brianna with Ashley’s littlegirl pussy plastered on her face, I had started to get hard. Andwhen they jumped on me and I was holding them in my arms, Ireally got hard, if they had stood up and looked down at me, itwould have been obvious so I decided to do something about it andhit the pool.
When I went in with them, they shrieked and I let them go,quickly getting my lower body bellow the water. They shrieked,laughed, and tried to pummel me and they were also rubbingagainst my body occasionally, which was not helping me at allThen I heard, “Well what is going on here.”
Both the girls cried “mommy” and jumped out of the pool leavingme in the water, my wife held out her arm and said, “Stop!” Bothgirls stopped.
She looked at them and said, “There is no way you are hugging mesoaking wet.” and she pointed at the towels. The girls quicklywent to the towels to dry themselves off as my wife came to theedge of the pool and looked down at me in the water and shelaughed and said, “Why are you in the pool fully clothed.”
I replied, “Well your little girls threw me right into the poolwithout any warning at all.”
I heard Ash and Anna say “Daddy!” and Tammi laughed and said, “Ifind that highly unlikely.”
I went to the edge of the pool, looked up at her, lifted a handup, and said, “Here help me out.” and instinctively she reacheddown for my hand and for a split second she realized her mistakeas I grabbed her hand and pulled her in with me.
She shrieked louder than her daughters had when going in thewater and as I pulled her to me in the water, she hit me on thechest and laughing said “Damn it Mark you got me all wet.”
I pulled her close against me and whispered in her ear “I like itwhen you get wet.”
She giggled when I said that and suddenly we had two girlsjumping back into the pool shrieking “Mommy” and also “Daddy” andthey both tried to hug the both of us in the water, then I heard“cannonball.”
Mike jumped in the pool also causing a wave of water to crashover all of us. The five of us proceeded to play around in thepool for a few minutes the kids acting just like kids and chasedeach other around, with the girls ganging up on their littlebrother occasionally. Nothing was ever done meanly, all my kidsgot along pretty good together with minor problems every once ina while, but we were by no ways a dysfunctional family so all ourplay was in fun.
My wife and I ended up, with my back against the wall in theslightly deeper end as I held Tammi in my arms leaning backagainst my body, and I sighed and gave her neck a kiss as wewatched the kids play. The end of the pool was only about 5 feetdeep at this point but since my wife was only 5 foot tall, I washolding her up in the water with my arms under her breast cuppingeach one of her 36DDD breasts in my hands. She giggled and said,“My, you’re in a playful mood today, you must have really missedme.” I felt her hand come down under my body to touch my hardcock through my shorts and rub it.
I sighed and said, “You have no idea how my day went and how muchI really need to fuck you right now.”
She giggled and said, “Actually I do, I can feel how much youneed me and I’ve been horny all day, too bad the kids are here.”
I said, “I don't really care at this point.” I gave her tits asqueeze causing her to gasp and her hand to grip my cock throughmy shorts, and she giggled, “Mark the kids.”
I sighed and said, “I can do something about that.” I yelled,“Kids, it’s time for you to come out of the water and take ashower before dinner.”
I heard some “awes” and “do we have to?” They all swam closer tous stopping when the water got too deep for them to stand, Ilooked at them, and they looked back at us. I also noticed thatMike was staring straight at us but his gaze was a little lowerthan our faces, and the girls were looking at each other and backat us and giggling, but I didn't think anything of it at thetime.
I said, “Why don't you guys go inside and take some showers andget changed, so we can go out for dinner and after that we canget some ice cream.” That put an end to any complaining and allof them got out of the water.
Ash looked back at us and asked, “What about you guys, youcoming.”
I replied “We will be in shortly; we need some peace and quietfor a few minutes.”
She looked over at us and grinned before turning away andwhispering something in Anna's ear, who, looked back at us asthey walked away and giggled before turning her head back. Asthey walked away, Tammi twisted in my arms to turn and face meand put her legs around me. I looked down at her and frowned andthen I pushed her a little away from me and looked downward, shefollowed my gaze and gasped, because her top had turned see thruin the water and you could clearly see her huge tits and equallyhuge areolas with her big nipples sticking out from them.
I laughed and said “no wonder why Mike was staring at you sointently.” she gasped and said “Mike, oh my god my tits, oh god,I am so embarrassed.”
I looked down at her tits and said, “Don't be. These are nothingto be embarrassed about.”
She said “Mark, Oh god I won't be able to look him in the faceagain.”
I chuckled and said, “I know what you mean.”
She said “What?
I said, “I will tell you about it later.” Then I reached underher, slid her top up over her beautiful tits exposing them for meto look at with no material between us and lifted it up over herhead and into the pool. I bent down to take a nipple in my mouthto suck on it.
Tammi put her hand around my head and said “Mark, the kids.”
I let her nipple slip from my mouth and I chuckled saying, “Letthe kids find their own tits to suck on, yours are mine.”
She gasped “Mark,” giggled, and said, “That’s not what I amtalking about.” I spun her around so her back was to the poolsedge and her legs wrapped themselves around my waist.
I pinned her to the back of the pool and reached under us toremove my shorts, she helped me and also slid hers off, and shealso slid my t-shirt up and over my head so we were bothcompletely naked in the pool. I quickly positioned myself andslid my 8'' cock up her sweet pussy in one thrust. She gasped andmoaned when I did this, her legs wrapped themselves around me andher arms went around my neck as I pushed her back up against theside of the pool. I grabbed onto the edge of the pool and usedthe leverage to start thrusting in her pussy. She was moaning andher arms were gripping me around my neck as she started thrustingback at me, I fucked her like this for a couple of minutesmashing her against the side of the pool and squishing her titsagainst my body. And then I released the edge of the pool andstarted backing up just holding her on my cock with her waistwrapped around me she gasped, “Where are you going” as I carriedher towards the end of the pool.
I said, “Out of the pool.”
She said, “Mark, the kids will see!”
I said, “Fuck the kids,”
She replied, “Mark, I’m serious, put me down. Now!”
I gave her ass a good squeeze and pulled her tighter on my cockcausing a little moan to come from her and I said “don't worryabout the fucking kids, they are inside taking showers,”
She said “But Honey...”I lifted her up a little and let her dropback down on my cock causing a gasp to come out of her and makingher go silent.
I had reached the shallow end of the pool and we were now totallyout of the water. I very carefully went up the steps and out ofthe pool, seeing the closest lounge chair, I took a few stepsbefore I got to it and I quickly bent forward, I sued one hand tohold Tammi against me and still on my cock and the other one tobreak my fall. I fell forward onto the lounge; I heard Tammisqueal as I fell forward and her backward until her back hit thelounge. I ended up on top of her. I gave a good hard thrust intoher pussy and causing my body to grind against hers and alsoagainst her clit. She gave a gasp and I felt her shudder and herlegs to tighten around my body as she cried out “Oh fuck oh fuckyeah”
I looked down at her underneath me, with her beautiful body andgorgeous face. I bent down and gave her a hard kiss, we Frenchkissed each other hungrily for a few seconds, before I leanedback from the kiss and said, “If you really want to I can get upand we can get our clothes and go inside,”
She looked up at me and opened her mouth to say something, thenshe closed it, to open it again a second later as she said,“Don't you fucking dare pull out of my fucking pussy now.”
I chuckled and said “But honey what about the kids?”
She growled and said, “Like you said a little bit ago fuck thekids, now fuck me.”
She thrust her hips against me and I said, “You’re the boss,” andproceeded to fuck my wife outside on the lounge chairs as the sunstarted to set.
I fucked her hard on that lounge chair, I slammed my whole eightinch cock in and out of her sweet pussy, even after 12 years and3 kids I still couldn't get enough of her pussy, she still prettydamn tight at 30 years old and could do stuff with her pussy thatstill amazed me. I slid my cock all the way out and slammed itall the way in, over and over again. She was moaning under me anda steady stream of comments were coming from her mouth, “Oh god,oh god, that feels fucking good, oh god Mark I love your cock,that's it slam that fucking cock in me, fuck me, fuck me, fuckme.”
After about 10 minutes of this, I happened to look up and see inthe kitchen window 3 little face's staring out the window lookingon with mouths wide open as I fucked their mom. Perversely Ilooked right at them and grinned, before looking back down at mywife writhing under me from the thrusts of my cock in her pussy.And I gave a few more before saying “On top, I want you on topriding me.”
She quickly helped me spin us around still connected until sheended up her legs bent around my waist kneeling with my cockstill in her pussy and she grinned down at me before lifting upand slamming back down on my cock, and then repeating.
I reached up and grabbed her tits as she bounced up and down onmy cock and squeezed them, pinching her nipples as she rode meand I wasn't just lying there, I was matching her thrust forthrust and she looked down at me the whole time she was fuckingmy cock. Her breath started getting ragged, I could tell sheapproaching an orgasm, and I was approaching one of my own. Wecontinued fucking and she was almost there when she happened tolook up from me and gasp. I didn't quit my thrusts, as I knewwhat she had just seen, three little kids watching from a windowas their mom fucked their dad. Tammi continued to look back atthe house as I slammed into her hard and she looked down at meand opened her mouth to say something when her Orgasm hit her andshe shuddered and cried out, “OH GOD” as she had a huge orgasm.This also set off my own off as I yelled, “FUCK” and sent my loadup into her sweet pussy, she shuddered and dropped down on mychest as my load of cum filed her up until I finished cumming.
She lay on my chest gasping for air and giving little shudders asshe came down from her orgasm. I was also was catching my breath,and then she said quietly “Mark the kids...”
I said “what about the kid’s honey.”
She was quiet for a few seconds and then she said, “They were inthe kitchen watching us through the window.”
I said, “I know.”
She gasped and looked at my face and said, “What do you mean youknow?”
I said, “I saw them there a little while ago.”
She gasped again and said, “But Mark, why didn't you saysomething, how could you let us; I mean, how could you let themwatch us fuck?”
I said “honey it's no big deal, I mean they know we have sex, youaren't exactly quiet during sex, half the time, the whole houseknows when we are having sex.”
She blushed and said “But that's different we are in our room andthey can't see us.”
I said “Honey don't worry, our kids aren't going to betraumatized by seeing their parents have sex, they are lessinnocent then you seem to think.”
She looked at me curiously and said, “What do you mean by that?”
I sighed and said, “Well I caught Mike today looking at porn onthe internet and the girls I caught them, well...” and I wassilent.
And then she said, “You caught Mike doing what? And what did youcatch the girls doing?”
I said “Honey it's a long story and after the kids are in bed Iwill tell you all about it, but for now don't worry about whatthe kids saw us do, we will discuss it later, let’s get insideand get changed so we can get some dinner, I am starving.”
She looked at me, narrowed her eyes, and said, “I don't know whyyou are getting all cryptic on me, but you had better explainthings to me later.” I sighed and said “Don't worry I willhoney.”
She looked up from us and said, “the kids are gone lets hurryup.” we stood up. I saw our clothes floating, soaking wet in thepool and said “Let’s get them later, for now grab some towels.”
We both grabbed a few towels, Tammi grabbed a small one and cameup to me and wiped my cock off with it, grinning as she did sosaying we don’t want you dripping through the house,.” Then shesaid “me either.” and used the towel to wipe between her legsmuttering, “God, I am so fucking wet and sticky.” She cleanedherself off and dropped the towel saying, “I will get that laterwhen I grab our clothes.” We put some towels around us and headedinto the house. As we got to the house and I opened the slidingdoor and yelled, “I hope the kids are in their room getting readyto go out.” I heard little feet running around and a couple ofdoors slam shut, I grinned looking at my wife, and she laughed asshe followed me upstairs to our bedroom.
When we got to the room, we went to get cleaned up and changedfor dinner, my wife seeing the Flyer on top of the dresser said,“What’s this?”
I replied, “Something for work, it fly’s and lets you do aerialsurveillance.”
She looked at me and smiled and said, “For work huh, not forplay?”
I said 'No, No it's for work.” and she raised an eyebrow at meand I said “well maybe a little for play.”
She laughed at that and said, “yeah I thought so,” and then shesaid, “Ok who get the shower first.”
I grinned at her and said, “Why don't we share?
She giggled and said. “Don't you ever get enough?”
I grabbed her and held her and said “Of you, never.”
She laughed and pulled away and said “come on we can share theshower but no hanky-panky, I am starving.”
I chuckled “spoilsport.”
She laughed and said, “You probably couldn't get it up right nowanyway,”
I laughed and said “for you anytime.” and then I gave a hugedramatic sigh and said “But I will forgo from having my wickedway with you so we can hurry up so you can get your belly filledwith food.”
She laughed at that and said, “That's right I need food, lateryou can see about having your wicked way with me, maybe give mesome desert?”
I said, “You mean Ice cream.”
She laughed and said, “That's not the cream I was thinking of.”and she put her arms around me and said “It's been a long whilesince I tasted your cum, maybe you can feed me some later.”
I said, “You know I will anytime, but a long while? You just gaveme a blowjob three days ago.” She laughed and said “see what Imean, it’s been a long while.”
So we went on and took a shower together, there was some gropinggoing on, I don’t think we ever could keep our hands to ourselveswhile naked, but we did not take too long and in a half hour wewere ready to go. As I was getting ready, I was standing in frontof the window and I happened to glance down at the pool and patioarea from our window. Mike was out there, I saw him bend down topick something up, a towel and I saw him sniff it, then shove hisface in it. I realized that was the towel that Tammi had used toclean us up a little bit ago. I muttered, “My son is such apervert.”
Tammi said “what was that honey?”
I said “nothing dear just thinking out loud.” I turned away fromthe window. Once we got ready we went downstairs to find the kidswaiting for us, they were smiling when we came down and I said,“OK I see you guys are all ready to go.”
Ash chirped up “we've been ready, we were waiting for you guys tofinish.” I looked at her and frowned, I saw smile got dimmer as Ijust looked at her, then I smiled and said, “Sorry for keepingyou guys waiting, you know how long it takes your mom to getready.”
At that I got an elbow in the ribs from my wife and she said“Hey, It's your fault we were held up, don't blame me.”
I laughed and said “OK, OK, it doesn't matter were ready nowlet’s go. We all piled in the SUV and went out to dinner, It wasa typical family night out, we had our dinner and had fun,afterward we went out for ice cream, the only thing that is worthmentioning is when we went to get Ice cream, I saw Ash and Annagiggling while they ate Ice cream. I saw Ash lick her ice creamslowly with exaggerated use of the tongue and then she whisperedsomething in Anna's ear and Anna giggled and blushed. I alsonoticed Mike eating his ice cream. I saw him looking at me whilehe put his whole mouth over the top of the ice cream cone andswirled it around in his mouth before sliding it out and takingit back between his lips to take a bite of the ice cream, Irolled my eyes when he did that and he giggled seeing myreaction.
We finished up the ice cream and headed home. When we got home wesent the kids to bed, I made sure to tell all of them that Iwould be checking on them in a little while to make sure theywere asleep so no playing around, they all promised me and got inbed. Tammi and I kissed them all good night and went to our room,we went ahead and got on our robes as we usually did; sometimeswe sat in the living room and watched TV, talked or listened tomusic, also the Jacuzzi sometimes got a work out. As soon as wechanged, Tammi turned to me and said, “The kids are in bed, and Ihave been waiting all night, so now is the time for your toexplain your comments earlier.
I looked at her for a second and said, “All right, but first letme show you something, “You see that right there?” I pointed itout to her the Flyer and continued, “I was testing that out and Isaw something.” I grabbed the tablet and opened the file I waslooking for. I opened it up with my password, handed it to her,and said, “Play that and you will see exactly what I saw, I willbe in the living room when you’re done and we will talk aboutit.”
She looked at the tablet and me curiously and said “OK.” I wentdownstairs, got me a drink, and sat down on the couch with somemusic playing.
Chapter Three
I was sitting in the living room on the couch listening to themusic for about a half hour before Tammi came into the livingroom wearing her bathrobe. She set the tablet on the table infront of me and sat next to me on the couch, she cuddled up to meand rested her head on my chest, hugging me tight, before saying“Jesus Mark,”
She said nothing else, I held her and looked down at the tablet,I saw she had left the video on and paused at the same exact spotI had on while I masturbated. I reached down, picked it up, andheld it in front of us both. I looked at my daughters frozen intime, Ashley riding on top of Brianna's face her face lost inpleasure with her back arched and her hard nipples sticking out,with Anna gripping her sister’s ass and her body arched up offthe bed underneath her. I looked at my wife and said, “so youtoo?”
She said, “Me too what?”
I chuckled and said, “You masturbated watching the video.”
She said, “What! How did you know? Wait a minute you masturbatedtoo?”
I chuckled and said, “Well If I didn't know before, I do now.”then I sighed and said “Yeah I did too; I couldn't help myself, Imean look at them, tell me that isn't the sexiest thing you haveever seen?”
She sighed and said, “Yeah I thought so to, but how did you knowthat I masturbated?”
I smiled and said, “I could smell it on you, don't forget wehave been married for 12 years do you think I couldn't tell bynow when you have had an orgasm recently?”
I reached under her robe, put my hand over her pussy, and dippeda finger between her pussy lips to feel her soaking wet pussy andI heard her give a little sigh of pleasure, then I said, “And youare soaking wet.”
She sighed and said, “Yeah I couldn't help it, they looked sofucking hot and the look on Ashley's face, god I have never seenthat look on her face before and god help me I wanted to see itover and over again. And Anna, god did you see her hands grippingAsh's ass. She was pulling Ash down onto her face.” She wassilent for a minute and her breathing had gotten heavy, I hadalso been idly stroking my finger up and down her slit as wetalked. She looked up at me and said “All I could think of waswhat her tongue was doing in Ashley, and god help me Mark, I waswondering what it would feel like in my pussy.”
When she said that, my cock grew instantly hard, my fingerpressed down hard in her pussy rubbing against her clit, and shegave a moan and a little shudder. She reached down and gripped myhand, pushing it against her pussy and I plunged a couple offingers in her pussy with my thumb pressing against her clitrubbing it, and I held her as she shuddered and had an orgasm.
After she finished cumming, she put an arm around me, buried herhead in my chest, and sobbed, “Oh god Mark, I can't believe I hadanother orgasm thinking of my daughters having sex and wanting tojoin in.”
I chuckled and said, “And the thought of you joining them hasgotten me hard as a rock.” I pulled my robe open showing her myhard cock and she giggled and reached out a hand to touch my cockand grip it. She said “Yeah that is hard as a rock, maybe Ishould keep my promise from earlier and give you that blowjob?”
I chuckled and said, “As Much as I would like that right now Ithink there are a few things we should deal with first.”
She bent down, gave my cock head a lick and a kiss before leaningback up, and said, “A kiss to hold you over until later.” Thenshe said, “OK, your right we have to talk about this.”
I said, “Yeah but there's more than just the girls.” She noddedher head and said “Mike”
I said, “Yeah Mike, but before that let’s get something clear,there is nothing wrong with thoughts, our daughters are beautifullittle girls and maybe I am deluding myself but I think anyoneseeing that would get excited and have thoughts about them.”
Tammi said, “Yeah I do know that, but I have to think, what aboutother kids, will I look at other little girls and think aboutdoing stuff with them.”
I said, “I doubt it. I have to admit after seeing them on therecording as soon as the girls hugged me at the pool I got hardthinking about what I had seen them just doing. However, laterwhen we were at the Ice cream place and they were running aroundwith other kids including young girls their age I had no urges orthoughts about sex. Well except when Ash started to tease Anna.
Tammi said “What”
I said, “Well, let’s say Ice cream cone licking.”
Tammi said “I saw that, Oh my god your right, she was teasing hersister, why that little bitch, right in the ice cream parlor.”
I chuckled and said, “She apparently takes after her mother.”Tammi chuckled also and I continued, “But the fact of the matter,I didn't have any urges to suddenly grab one of the kids thereand fuck them.”
She elbowed me and said, “I hope not, the only one you fuck isme.”
I continued, “The point is I don't think you suddenly turned intoa raging pedophile by seeing your daughters having a little fun.”
She giggled at that and said, “a little fun is that what you’regoing to call it, because if that was just a little fun, I wouldreally love to see them having a lot of fun.”
I laughed and said “yeah me too.” We were both quiet for a littlebit and eventually I said, “Well, I'm not going to worry aboutour reaction to seeing them right now, but we need to discussMike, there was more that happened besides him watching nakedpictures and spying on his sister’s.”
She looked up at me and said, “What else happened?”
I said, “This may take a little bit, let’s get comfortable.”
She said, “Best suggestion I have heard all night.”
We took off our robes and laid down on the couch with no clotheson, she laid her head on my chest and cuddled up to me; weusually did this most nights after the kids went to sleep,keeping the robes handy in case the kids came down the stairs.
After we were comfortable, I started by saying, “You know when Imentioned masturbating to the video, well I sort of got caught byMike.”
She looked up at me and said “really.” and when I nodded shegiggled and said “caught by your own son jacking off whilewatching your daughters have sex, suddenly I don't feel so bad.”
She laughed and I said, “Well it wasn't so funny at the time andI sort of blew up at Mike.”
She gasped and said, “You didn't, oh my poor baby.”
I said, “Well I was sort of surprised.”
She pinched me and said, “I wasn't talking about you, I wastalking about my little boy.” She reached her hand down to strokea finger along my cock as she said, “Traumatized by seeing youplaying with this big thing.”
I said, “Yeah traumatized I doubt that.” Then I went ahead andtold her about my talk with Mike and about his viewing habits onthe internet. When I told her about the video with the guyjacking off, she said “11 inches huh, I may have to check thatvideo out.”
Just for that, I pinched her ass, which I had been rubbing;actually, I had been rubbing more than her ass. Usually when welaid down like this, we played around a little, stroking eachother’s bodies making sure not to leave out her pussy or my cockfor an occasional touch. But mainly it was just absent-mindedrubbing, feeling each other’s bodies, sometimes a lot more on thecouch but usually going upstairs to fuck our brains out beforegoing to sleep. Hey, it's how we still have a really good sexlife after 12 years; I mean we had sex 4 or 5 times a week andmore on some weeks.
Well as we were lying together and touching each other as Icontinued talking, I told her about the other sites he wasviewing and Tammi said, “So they looked a lot like his sister’s?”
I said, “Yeah, both girls had red hair, tits barely there and onehad long hair and the other short.”
She chuckled and said, “Yeah and he claimed he didn't know why heliked that one, little liar.”
I said, “Yeah I didn't believe him either.” I then continued andtold her about the other video, when I mentioned the teen comingin and start sucking, she muttered, “really need to see thatsight” which earned her another pinch on the ass from and a and agiggle from her.
Then I told her about him reaching into his shorts and playingwith himself, and she said, “you mean with you right there.”
I said “yeah, he didn't have any problem with doing it while Iwas there, when I asked him off he played with himself he saidnot very often and then told me that he did it, 2 or 3 times aday.”
She chuckled at that and said “Yeah not very often, right.”
I then told her about what he said when I asked him why he likedthe video of the guy sucking cock and he said that he liked itand he could see himself putting the guys cock in his mouth. Shelooked up at me with wide eyes and said, “Really he said that.” Ifelt her shudder against me and then she shook her head and said,“No, No I refuse to picture that happening.” And she put her headback down on my chest and looked away from me.
Then I told her about his chat with the guy on-line.”
She stopped moving her hand over my body and her breath caught asshe said “Fuck, I want to kill someone myself.” I then reassuredher that he didn't give any real information away and how hestopped the chat when she peaked in telling him to go to bed.”
She said, “God I remember doing that, he seemed pretty quickshutting that computer off and hopping into bed, he didn't evenargue with me like he does most of the time.”
I assured her that I made him promise never to chat with anyoneonline, he didn't personally know. Which reassured her somewhat,then I told her about our deal and I asked her if she had aproblem with me letting him watch that stuff.
She was quiet for a few seconds before she said, “I should be,but to be honest like you said, he would probably go out and findthe stuff by himself and this way you can monitor what hewatches.” Then she giggled and said, “You don’t mind if I helpyou pick out some stuff for him to watch.
I chuckled and said, “Sounds like an excuse for you to surfporn.”
She just giggled not denying it then a little more seriously; Isaid, “Tomorrow I plan on taking his computer apart and puttingsome software and hardware in it so I can monitor his activitieson it. I also think I will do the girls too, since it will alsoenable me to find out if they are in contact with anyone else. Iwill also be able to see what else they have been doing online. Ican't believe I haven't done this sooner, I mean I run a companythat installs security systems, including IT security, I guessthat I was a little complacent on thinking that basic parentalsupervision software would do the job for my own kids, I wasfucking stupid.”
Tammi said “It's all right you caught it in time, we all have ourblind spots and sometimes it is family things.” She went on tosay, “So our kids are playing around and we really don’t know howmuch they have done or anything, how do you think we shouldhandle this?”
I was silent for a minute before I said, “Carefully and withoutmaking it a huge deal, we don't want them thinking they have doneanything bad, but we need to find out what else they have doneand if they have done things with other people, especiallyadults. I think it will be best for you to talk to the girlsalone, they will probably open up more with their mother insteadof their father, you know just some girls talking.”
She was Silent for a minute before saying, “God I don't even knowwhat to say to them, I mean I can't open up with hey Ash whywe’re sliding your pussy all over your sister’s face and why wereyou letting her do it Anna?”
I laughed and said, “Yeah probably not a good idea, but I knowyou will come up with something.”
She said, “Yeah but I think I need a day or two to think of how Iam going to approach them.
I said “That's OK it will allow me to inspect their computer andgive us some more information to go on.”
She said, “Good, now let’s forget about this stuff for now andjust relax.” I sighed and said, “Sounds like a good idea.”
We lay on the couch in each other’s arms slowly stroking eachother’s bodies, until I felt her give my chest a kiss and then afew seconds later another a little further down, to be proceededby another one. She slowly slid her head down my body kissing mybody on the way down. I chuckled and said “and what are you up tomy little tiger.”
I heard her giggle and say, “Quiet I am stalking my prey.” Shegave my stomach a kiss and I felt her hand move through my pubichair and grip the base of my cock. And she said, “What’s thishiding in the bush?” and she shook my cock.
I chuckled and said “Why it's your prey waiting for you to pounceon it and eat it.”
She gave another little giggle, and then she mock growled andsaid, “Your tigers getting hungry.”
She quickly moved and straddled my legs staring up at me with myhard cock clutched in her hands and looking right at me loweredher mouth towards my cock opening her mouth wide letting my bigcock head enter her mouth. I watched and felt as slowly took mycock into her mouth. She kept her eyes on me as she lowered hermouth onto my cock inch by inch until it hit the back of hermouth. I felt my cock stop briefly until she swallowed and let mycock into her throat, I felt the tightness as she slid my cockdown her throat until it was buried all the way in her mouth andthroat.
Then I felt the contractions around my cock as she swallowedallowing her throat to practically massage my whole cock, thenshe slowly lifted her head up until my cock slid out of her mouthand she grinned at me, I said, “Christ honey, that never getsold, you are one grade A+ cocksucker.
She grinned even more and said, “I bet you say that to all thewomen that suck your cock.”
I nodded my head saying, “Yeah every one of them.” She frownedwhen I said that, and I continued, “There’s this women I met 12years ago, there’s a women I married, and I think there is amother in there also, but for some reason they’re all namedTammi.”
She giggled and said, “Flattery will get you everywhere with meand since I promised you a blowjob earlier a blowjob you willget. Now just lay back and enjoy, let me do all the work, when Iget done you can show me your appreciation in kind.”
I laughed and said “Gladly.”
Tammi bent her head down and started sucking my cock. She wastaking long deep swallows of my cock and also sucking on just thehead. I wasn't exaggerating when I said she was a grade “A”cocksucker. She made love to my cock with her lips, her tongue,her mouth and her throat, at one point I was laying all the wayback with my eyes closed when something made me open them to seeMike standing there watching his mom give me a blowjob. I lookedat him watching, he was just staring at my cock going in and outof his moms mouth. I reached a hand down to my wife's face andwith it on her cheek I tapped her with a finger, she looked up atme with my cock still in her mouth and I looked over to whereMike was standing she followed my look and saw him standingthere. She looked at him for a couple of seconds with my cockstill in her mouth and lifted her mouth off my cock to look athim and say “Mike, shouldn't you be in bed?
He just looked down at her with one hand still holding my cockglistening with her saliva and didn't say anything.
“I said “Mike answer your mother.”
He blurted out, “I had a bad dream.” He looked up at me and said“I dreamed a big man was chasing me through the house sayingwhat's your age, what's your age. I woke up and I couldn't findyou in your room so I came down here.” He then looked down at hismom still holding my cock and at her naked body with her big titshanging down and Asked, “Is mom giving you a blowjob?”
I sighed and said, “Yes she is.”
He then said something that I should have nipped in the bud andtold him no. If I had, a lot of what happened might not havehappened and our family might never had changed. He said, “Can Iwatch?”
I looked at my wife and she looked at me and I saw her shrug hershoulders and after 12 years I knew she was saying, “this is inyour ballpark do what we think is best.” Then I thought of hisbad dream from our talk earlier. I didn't want to scare himanymore or make him think it was wrong for his mom to give me ablowjob so I said what might have been the stupidest or maybe,knowing what I know now; the best thing I ever said in my wholelife, I said “Sure son.”
I saw my wife's eyes get big and then she mouthed silently, “Areyou sure” I nodded my head and she shrugged again and bent downto suck on my cock again, slowly swallowing the whole thing, butthis time looking down at my cock and not up at me.
I looked at Mike still standing there watching his mom suck hisdads cock and I said, “Come over here and lay down with yourdad.”
Mike looked at me, grinned, and came over as I held my arm outand laid down beside me, I put an arm around him and he laid hishead on my chest and sighed. We watched, as my wife took my cockdown her throat swallowing the whole cock until her lips hit thebase. Mike said, “Wow mom, you swallowed the whole thing.” uponhearing that my wife finally looked up at us lying there watchingher, and she winked at Mike, causing him to giggle.
I said “Shhh just watch, let your mom have her fun.” She slid mycock all the way out of her throat and mouth looking at us allthe time and when she let my cock pop out of her mouth she said,“That's OK honey, if our son has any questions he can ask themnow. Mike said “really mom.”
She said, “Sure honey, ask me anything.”
Mike then blurted out, “Do you like putting dads thing in yourmouth?”
She grinned and said “I love putting your father’s cock in mymouth.” and she bent down to put the head in her mouth and suckedin hard then pulling it off my cock to produce a loud pop.” Shelaughed and Mike giggled. Then Mike Asked, “Does it taste good?What does it taste like?”
Tammi said, “Yeah I like the taste, as for what it tastes like,that's hard to describe, let’s just say it taste like your dad.”Mike was quiet and I could almost see the wheels in his headturning as he processed what she had said and then he saidsomething that shocked me, “Can I taste?”
I looked down at my wife holding my cock. I saw surprise on herface and then after a second what I can only describe as a wickedgleam came to her eyes. She smiled and I thought, oh shit, I’veseen that look in her eye when she is going to do something sheknow she shouldn't do, but she just can't help it. Like giving mea blowjob in the car on the way back from her sister’s last weekwhile the kids slept in the back. Just before she did that, shegot the same look. And she said sure honey I will let you have ataste of your father.
I cleared my throat and said 'Um Tammi...”
She just grinned at me and then slid up my body dragging her hugetits over my cock and up my body, when her face got even withmine she looked at me and grinned, then she bent her head towardsour sons and said “give mommy a kiss honey.”
Mike lifted his face up to hers puckering up his lips to give hera kiss like he always does, but instead of the usual peck backfrom his mom, she put her hand on the back of his head andplanted her mouth on his pushing his head and his mouth hard ontoher mouth. I saw his eyes widen and then his jaw open up as sheforced her tongue between his lips and into his mouth. I watchedas my wife French kissed my 9-year-old son. While she was doingthis, I felt her tits push down against my body and I felt hergrind her wet pussy onto my leg, before she broke off the kissshe was giving our son. She gave a little shudder as she lookeddown at him; his mouth was still open and a strand of salivalinking their lips to together. I saw her lick her lips breakingthat strand and she said “so honey can you taste your dad?”
He looked up at her still a little shocked and then he licked hislips and said, “That's what dad taste like?”
She smiled and said, “Yeah it does, but only faintly.”
He looked up at her and said “Mommy, can you kiss me like thatagain, I liked that?”
She looked down at him and at me and smiled and said, “Why don'tyou give daddy a kiss instead, he's a great kisser.”
She gave me a wicked grin, I looked at her wondering what hadgotten into her tonight and then also into me, because I said,“Come here Mike give your daddy a kiss.”
She smiled at me and watched as Mike turned to me and said “OkDad.” He twisted around to lay his body halfway on top of mychest and bring his face up to my mine. I put a hand behind hishead pulling him towards my lips and me. I opened my mouth andshot my tongue into his mouth as his lips were mashed againstmine. I felt his tongue start to move and I backed my tongue offa little out of his mouth and used the tip to touch his tongue,which pulled back before pushing forward to feel my tongue. Itwas like two snakes tentatively circling each other theirtongues darting out to smell each other before intertwiningtogether and I taught my son by example how to French kisssomeone. I felt my wife’s hand come up and touch mine on the backof his head only to have her mesh her fingers together with mineand I felt her push down a little trying to get our two lips evencloser, which was not possible.
I saw her face above his head as I kissed my son. His eyes wereclosed. I saw my wife's face filled with pleasure as she lookeddown at us, then she bent down to bring her mouth directly to myear on the other side of Mike and she whispered very quietly“Sorry honey I just can't help myself tonight.”
I gave her hand in mine a little squeeze and after 12 years ofmarriage she got what I was trying to say and that was “It's OkHoney.”
She whispered “Thank you.” before bending back up, I saw herreach down to my body, and I felt her hand rubbing my chest andsliding across it to rub Mikes little body then back to me. Iquit pushing on Mikes head but he continued kissing me with justas much intensity until I broke off the kiss. I watched Mike withhis eyes still closed and his mouth open, I saw his tongue dartout to lick his lips before he opened his eyes, and said, “Wowdad that made my thing feel all tingly and funny, just like whenI play with it.”
I laughed at that and said, “Yeah son, me too.” I saw Tammi lookdown at my cock and a smile came on her face as she reached downand put a finger to my cock head and I felt her finger touch meand I saw her bring it away with some pre-cum on it, and bring itto her lips and lick it off.
Then I saw that perverse wicked smile come to her face and shereached a hand down between her legs for a second. I saw herbring it back up and I saw two of her fingers wet from her pussyjuices. And then looking right at me and then she brought it backdown to my cockhead to touch it and back up with a strand ofpre-cum. She brought her hand around Mike’s face where he wasstill looking up at me and she said, “Here Mike taste this.”
She brought both of her fingers to Mike’s lips and he opened themas she shoved them in his mouth a little bit. He closed his moutharound her fingers and I saw a look of surprise come on his faceand a look of curiosity as he wondered what he was tasting and Isaw him sucking on her fingers and she pushed them further in hismouth saying “that's it baby suck on mommies fingers taste all ofit.”
I could see the sides of his mouth cave in from the force of hissucking on her fingers, and then she pulled them out of his mouthcausing a big “POP” to sound as she withdrew her fingers, my mindinstantly shot back to the same sound a little bit ago as shesucked my cock.
I saw Mike lick his lips and swallow and he said, “What was thatmommy?”
She said, “Did you like it?”
He replied, “Yeah, but it kind of tasted weird, what was it?”
She said, “That was just a little taste of mummy and daddycombined.”
He looked at her and at me then said “I liked it can I taste itagain?”
She laughed and said; “Not right now honey, I need to finishgiving your dad a blowjob so you can get your cute little butt inbed.” She reached a hand down to caress his cute little butt thatwas only covered by his little spidey underpants, then she gaveit a squeeze which caused him to wiggle on top of me and giggle.
I said, “Here Mike why don't you lay down and rest your head onmy chest as you watch Mommy finish the blowjob she started a longwhile ago, because daddy really needs her to finish, before sheloses out on all the good stuff, that's just dying to come outwith her help or not.”
She giggled at that and said, “Poor baby is he going to have anaccident?”
I said, “At this rate, yes I will, so finish what you started.”
She giggled, “Your wish is my command master.”
I growled out “Damn straight it is women, now finish!” Mike hadbeen looking at both of us, not sure, what our byplay meantexactly, but he lay back down scooting down a little to end upwith his head resting on my chest just above my stomach, hewanted to catch a good view of his mom in action I figured.
Well she slid down; I spread my legs wider so she could crouchbetween them. She looked right at me and then down at her son andshe smiled and bent down looking Mike right in the face andswallowed my whole cock right down her throat in one smoothmotion. I groaned when she did that, because the feel of hermouth back on my cock and her tight throat sliding over my cockfelt so fucking good, and I resisted the urge to cum right thenand there. She was looking right at Mike the whole time and Iwatched as she slid my cock back out of her throat keeping justmy cock head in it. I could feel and see the vacuum action as shesucked on it hard, it felt fucking wonderful, and then shereleased her suction to use her tongue to lick around the head,holding my shaft with one hand. I could see the other one wasunderneath her body I and knew she was playing with herself. Sheteased my cock head with her tongue looking at her son the wholetime as her hand slowly jacked my cock. Then I saw her leanforward and bring her face to my son's and she gave him a lightkiss on the lips. I could also feel her breasts pressing aroundmy cock. Then she pulled back from her light kiss and I felt herbreasts tighten around my cock as I looked down, I saw both herhands had been put in use, to squeeze her tits around my cock.She looked up at me and lifted up a little so both Mike and Icould see her pushing her tits together around my cock which waspeeking out from between them and she proceeded to rub back andforth, titty fucking my cock.
Mike said, “What’s mommy doing?”
I chuckled and said, “She’s using her breast to make my cock feelgood.”
Mike replied “wow her breasts are so huge, way larger than...” hewas silent, and I said “larger than whose?”
He replied back quickly “the girls I saw on the internet.”
I chuckled thinking, “yeah right those girls.” My wife must havehad the same thought because she said, “Well one day, those...girls on the internet, might have breasts as large as mine.”
Mike said “really wow I would like to see that.”
I chuckled and said “yeah me too.”
My wife just laughed and said “Men” but she continued fucking mycock between her tits, I reached up with a hand to touch herbreast and I looked at my other hand surprised. Because withoutmy conscious control and only now realizing it, my hand was underMike’s underwear and I had been stroking and squeezing his ass. Iwatched my hand squeeze his ass and I saw his ass squirm a littlebit. I looked up at Tammi and she had been looking in thedirection I was and then looked back at me and grinned.
I kept my hand on his ass, and squeezed her breast wrapped aroundmy cock, then she gave me that wicked grin again and released herbreast causing them to leave my cock bereft of its tit cage andshe slid up my body to give me a huge kiss. She held her mouth onmine hungrily kissing me, but when she had slid up my body Mikehad been resting his head on my chest and now he had his momshuge breasts pressing down on his head mashing him between us. Ifelt his body squirm between us and Tammi lifted her lips from mymouth and lifted her body up a little, so she wasn't crushing hishead between her tits and me. Her tits were still hanging justabove his head and I watched as she shook her body side to sidecausing her breast to rub against his face. She gasped, “Come onbaby, kiss mommy's titties.” I saw him turn his head and lift hismouth to lightly kiss her breast hanging in her face. She gave alittle shudder then said, “Suck on mommies nipple baby” and sherubbed her nipple across his mouth. He put it in his mouth and Icould see his mouth suck in, then she pulled away just barely soI could see her nipple stretch, before she pressed her breastdown on his face covering his face.
She looked up at me and gasped “God Mark, I can't help myself, Ijust can't stop myself. And she gave a little shudder again andsaid, “That's it baby, suck on my mommy's fucking titties.” Thenshe looked back at me and said, “Mark, please for the love of godstop me.”
I looked at her and said “No?”
She looked at me shocked and said, “Please, I can’t controlmyself!” And then she gave a gasp and said “Oh god baby, that'sit suck mommies titty.”
I said, “Do you really want me to stop you?”
She shook her head “yes” and then “no” and then “yes” againbefore saying, “I don’t but you have to.” and she shuddered,
I said “Ok.” Then I took my hands and pushed back on hershoulders causing her to sit up and her tit to pop out of Mike’smouth. Mike looked up at his mom her tits hanging down and one ofthem covered in his saliva, and he said “Mommy?”
I said “Mike” and he twisted around to look at me as I said,“Mike do me a favor. I need you to stand up.”
He looked at me and said “OK” and he stood up next to the couchlooking at his mom laying down on the couch, with her kneelingbetween my legs and her tits hanging down as I held onto hershoulders, he looked back and forth between the two of us.
I said, “You wanted to see your mom sucking my cock, right?”
He nodded his head and said “yeah”
I said well know you get to watch her really sucking.” and Inodded at her and said, “Get your cocksucking mouth down there.”
She grinned and dove down on my cock taking the whole thing inher mouth in one go and then back up off my cock to plunge downagain.”
I looked at Mike and said, “That’s what it looks like when she'ssucking my cock.” I saw him looking at his mom her head bobbingup and down on my cock as her tits bounced with the motion. Hishand went down to his underwear and then stopped.
I said, “Go ahead, pull your underwear off and play withyourself.” He looked at me and said, “Really?” I nodded my head.He put his fingers under the elastic of his underwear and slidthem down, causing his little 2” hard cock to spring out. And hissmall hand came down to use his fingers and tug on his littlecock. I looked down at his mom who had stopped sucking with mycock buried in her mouth to watch him masturbate.
I nudged my hip causing my cock to jerk in her throat and I said,“I didn't say stop.” She went back to bobbing up and down on mycock. And I looked back at Mike, and said, “See how good she is,it takes a lot of practice to swallow a cock like that.” henodded his head continuing to watch and jerk on his little cock.I then said, “But there is another level to her cocksucking.”
He looked at me and asked, “What is that?”
I looked down at her and at him and said “the ability to take aface fuck.”
He asked, “What’s that?”
I replied “Watch.”
I looked down at her and asked her, “You ready dear?” she noddedher head on my cock. And I went ahead and put my hands on herhead, and I slammed her face down on my cock and lifted my hipsup at the same time. I proceeded to fuck her head up and down onmy cock, I looked over at Mike while I did that and he stoodthere with his mouth open looking at me fuck his moms face on mycock.
I said, “This is a face fuck son.”
He looked at me and asked, “Does that hurt her?”
I laughed and said “No son, look at her see where her hands are.”he looked and saw that she had both hands between her legsplaying with herself,”
He looked at me and said, “Is she playing with herself.”
I said “yeah” then I looked back at her taking my cock thrustinghard in and out of her mouth and I felt my orgasm approaching.
I looked at Mike and said, “I am going to cum soon,”
He said “cum”
I said, “You know the white stuff.”
He said “Oh,” and he looked at his mom sucking and he stood therepulling his little cock, and said, “I can't do that.”
I chuckled and said, “You will one day son.” When I talk aboutwhat I am telling Mike, I make it seem like were having a normalconversation, but it wasn't a normal one, and I am not talkingabout the subject matter. I was moving my wife's head up and downon my cock and I was approaching an orgasm so there were a lot ofgrunts and groans as we talked and most of things I gasped out. Iwas thrusting my cock violently in and out of her mouth. I couldsee saliva running down my cock and over my balls, there werealso tears in her eyes but she was not trying to pull away. Shetrusted me to give her slight pauses to breathe and she continuedto plunge her fingers in and out of her pussy.
Suddenly I gave a groan as my orgasm hit me and I shoved her headtight onto my cock. My cum shot right down her throat and afterthe first spurt of cum, I let go of her head. She lifted hermouth up to just take my cock head in her mouth, she swallowed mycum greedily and drained the rest of my cum. I collapsed with myarms to my side as she drained the rest of it out of me.
Suddenly Mike said, “I didn't see any white stuff.”
I looked at my wife sucking my cock head and she looked at me andwinked and she lifted her head up and a drop of cum appeared onmy cock head. She looked at Mike and opened her mouth showing itfull of my cum.
Mike said, “Wow she has it all in her mouth.” Then he asked,“What’s it taste like?” I saw her close her mouth and smile, Ilooked down at her and shook my head, she looked at me withpleading eyes and I shook my head once more. She looked back atme and gave me bigger pleading eyes again,” I looked at her andthen said, “I won't stop you, only you can stop yourself. That isif you want to?”
Mike was looking back and forth between us, wondering what wewere talking about. I saw Tammi look at me and then at Mike. Sheheld a hand out to him, he approached her and she pulled him toher when he came close. And then she looked right at me and I sawher close her eyes briefly before swallowing the cum in hermouth, then she pulled him close to her squashing him against hertits and gave him a big kiss.
I watched as they kissed her tongue darting into his mouth and Isaw a look of surprise come across his face as she kissed him fora minute before pulling away. Then she said, “well how does ittaste?” he thought for a second licking his lips and said, “I'mnot sure, it taste sort of salty and funny, but it doesn't tastebad.” She laughed and said, “Well it's a taste you can get usedto and eventually to love.” Then she said, “Come here.” Shehugged him tight and looked at me over his shoulder and smiled atme. I held out my arms and said “group hug and she laid down onone side of me and looked at Mike he looked at us and smiled, andcame to me and laid down next to me and we all laid on the couch.I had one arm around my wife and the other around my son and Ihugged them tight to me.
After a minute of holding them, I said, “So Mike, what’s yourthoughts about seeing your first live blowjob.”
He looked up at me and said “It was awesome.” and then he lookedat his mom and said “Mom you were awesome, that was way coolerthan the video I watched.”
She laughed and said, “Well thank you.” then she held up an armand said, “Come here and give your mom a kiss.” I pushed againsthim with my arm around his body and he got the hint and slid overto lay down on top of me to where his mom could put an arm aroundhim and give him a kiss. She made it an easy slow sensual kiss,not pressing her mouth on his hungrily but softly and I couldtell she was using her tongue in his mouth as they kissed. Shebroke it off after a minute or two and he said, “Your lips are alot softer than dads.”
Tammi laughed at that and said, “Thank you I should hope so.”Then she slid up a little so her head was even with mine and shesaid to him, “Do me a favor and suck on mommy nipples again” Thenshe took one of her huge breasts, the one that wasn't pushingagainst my body and presented it to him laying it on my chest. Helooked at it and bent his head down to take a nipple in hismouth, she sighed and put her hand to the back of his head andsaid, “Here lay your head down on your daddy and relax while youare doing that.” He put the side of his face on my chest and layfull length on top of my naked body, sucking on her nipple; healso brought a hand up to rest it on top of her tit.
We lay like this for a couple minutes watching him slowly suck onher nipple; she eased herself down while he was doing this so shewas comfortably plastered against my body with the one tit layingon my chest as her son sucked on it. She whispered in my ear“remember when he was a baby and we used to have him nurse likethis.”
I chuckled and said “Yeah I thought that's what you were tryingto recreate.”
She took a hand and rubbed it across his hair and said, “He'sstill my little baby boy.” I noticed his eyes were closed and hewas sucking on her tit at a pretty regular rate, he was alreadyhalf asleep and I felt his body almost totally relaxed. Afteranother minute, I saw his sucking on her tit slow down andnoticed that he had fallen asleep but continued sucking on hernipple while he was sleeping. I took that as a sign and whisperedto Tammi “what was that all about earlier,”
She said, “What was what about?”
I sighed and said “Everything from the time he asked If he couldtaste me. Up until then we were only satisfying his curiosity andthe most anyone could have said was we allowed our son to see ushaving sex, but when you kissed him you crossed the line into himjoining in with us.”
She was silent for a minute before she said, “I don't know, Ijust couldn't help myself, it's like someone flipped a switchfrom good mommy to perverted mommy.” She was silent before shecontinued “I wanted to show him everything, I wanted him to tasteyou, and for some reason I wanted to see you two kissing and whenyou said yes, any inhibitions I had just went out of the room.”then she looked at me and said “and what about you? I didn'texactly make you do anything and sure as hell wasn't stoppingme.”
When she finished, I said, “Oh I'm not blaming you, I just wantto understand what just happened, I got off on seeing you losecontrol and to be honest, I wanted to see how far you would goand where you would draw the line. And I did not see very muchline drawing. Although when he asked to taste his dad, for asecond there I thought you were going to invite him down to suckon my cock.”
She said, “I thought of it but I wasn't far enough gone at thatpoint, 5 minutes later I would have had him down there sucking onyour cock.” She stroked his head and said quietly “I still wantto see him do that.”
I chuckled at that and said “it seems good mommy is still out forlunch”
She looked at me and said, “Good mommy is still there she is justin the background right now.” She looked back down at her sonsleeping and sucking on her nipple in his sleep and said, “Goodmommy made me swallow your cum before I kissed him, pervertedmommy was yelling at me to give him all your cum and fill hismouth full.”
I sighed and said, “Yeah I really thought you were going to dothat.”
She asked, “Were you going to stop me,”
I replied, “No, I wasn't, part of me wanted to see you do it.”
She looked up at me and said, “We are two peas in a pod aren'twe.” I nodded my head.
We lay their quietly for a few minutes before I said, “Let’s puthim to bed and hit the bed ourselves, we can deal with this inthe morning.” She nodded her head and slowly sat up pulling herbreast out of her son’s mouth. I could see a line of saliva fromhis mouth to her nipple and she used a finger to break it at hernipple and bring her finger to his mouth, which he immediatelylatched onto sucking on it.
She chuckled as she pulled her finger from his mouth and said,“He really does like sucking on things.”
I laughed and said “Put it away perverted mommy, time for him togo back to bed.” She chuckled at that and I slowly got up withhim in my arms. As I stood up I put my hands under his bare assto hold him up, he automatically wrapped his legs around my waistand cuddled closer in my arms still asleep.
I turned back to Tammi sitting on the couch and said, “Well youcoming?
She looked up at me holding her baby boy, stood up, came up tous, and wrapped her arms around us both pressing our son betweenus. She sighed and said, “You are such a good father.” She lookedat me and continued “Unlike his perverted mother.” She reachedunder her son to grasp my half soft cock and push it against hisass wiping a little cum on it and she looked down to see it andsaid “Now that looks yummy.” She bent down to put her mouth to mycock and suck it in before letting it fall out of her mouth andthen she kissed her sons ass licking off the little smear of cumbefore standing up and saying I will meet you in our room afteryou put him to bed. She reached down to the table, picked up theforgotten tablet, and walked upstairs.I sighed, murmured to Mike “what are we going to do with yourmom?” and shook my head, he slept through it all, so I carriedhim upstairs and into his room where I laid him on the bed andcovered him up. I looked at him for a couple of minutes as hebreathed regularly, sound asleep and I saw him put his thumb inhis mouth and suck on it, I sighed and went out of his room. Iwent to the girl’s room and pushed open the door to check onthem, I usually did this every night before going to bed and Iwasn't going to change that habit right now. When I went in andnoticed Anna's bed empty and looked over to Ash's to see the bothof them laying asleep, this wasn't abnormal half the time I foundthem cuddled in bed together, they were sister’s and twins andwere always joined at the hip even in sleep half the time. I wentover and looked down at them lying in bed cuddled together; justtheir heads peeking out of the covers, I was suddenly curious andreached down to the covers and slowly slid them down until theywere mostly uncovered. My suspicions were confirmed; they hadtaken off their nightgowns and were lying there stark naked. Theywere laying there holding onto each other with their legsintertwined. My breath caught and I reached a hand down and justinches from touching their naked bodies. I stopped and brought myhand back up and with a last look at their tender young bodies; Ireached for the covers and covered them back up. And then I bentdown to give first Ash then Anna a kiss on the cheek, I sawAnna's eyes crack open sleepily and she said “Dad?”
I said quietly “Shhh honey go to sleep, I’m just checking to makesure your OK.” she sleepily said “OK,” then as she drifted backto sleep muttered, “Best dad ever.” I looked down at them foranother minute sleeping so peacefully and I left their room to goto my room.
When I got to my room, I went in and shut the door behind me. Isaw Tammi laying on the bed head thrown back mouth open soundasleep, clutched in her arms resting on her chest was the tablet.I went over, grabbed it, and gently pried it out of her fingers.She let me then she rolled over on her side and snored. I smileddown at her and then looked at the tablet, it was playing thevideo and as I watched it get to the end with Ash and Annakissing, it looped back to where you first caught a site of thegirls. I looked down at my wife laying there, smiled once more,turned the tablet off, and put it on the dresser. Then I wentinto the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and went to the bathroom. Icame back out to see Tammi still asleep, I got in bed behind herand turned off the light and cuddle up to her. She twisted aroundto put her arm around me and cuddled into my chest, still soundasleep and I heard her mutter “My little baby’s.” and she grewstill. I laid there holding her close to me as I also gentlydrifted off to sleep.
Chapter Four
I was awoken with Tammi saying “Mark, Mark, wake up.” I opened myeyes. It was light in the room and as I looked up, my eyes caughtthe site of my wife's breast right above me and her peaking downat m., I heard her say, “There he is my sleepy boy, did he go tosleep last night before returning the pleasure I gave him,”
I muttered who fell asleep first?”
She smiled down at me and said, “But I grew tired waiting and nowyou have to return the favor. I saw her pussy come into viewabove me. She had been straddling my head facing down my body andshe lowered her pussy onto my face. I reached up with my tongueand touched her descending pussy and she gasped and said “Oh youare a good boy.” As she covered my face with her pussy and Iprobed between her pussy lips with my tongue.
Now this was not unusual, she has woken me up this way before,more than a few times actually. Sometimes I also woke up with hersucking my cock, but the same also holds true she has woken upwith a cock at her lips before and also with me eating her out.We decided early on that a good sex life was what each of uswanted and to keep from getting stale we had instituted a coupleof rules. Mainly that before we went to sleep and when we firstwoke up, either one of us could instigate sex and the other hadto comply, no matter how bad they were feeling or not in themood. We quickly found out that not in the mood turned into “Ohfuck yeah.” But we also never pushed it, if someone was genuinelysick or not really feeling it, we would not push them into it, ofcourse that was also a good way to cheer someone up. There wasonly one time I had instigated sex and she had not gotten intoit, but she had gone along anyways. When I saw she wasn't feelingit, I stopped immediately and we just cuddled. Of course after alittle while she decided, or her body decided that, “You knowwhat, I think I do feel like It.” and she fucked my brains out.
So, I went along with it and ate her pussy. I used my tongue toprobe the folds of her pussy and dart it inside, licking andslurping away. She was also grinding her pussy down and slidingit up and down my face. I was soon covered in pussy juices, shecould get pretty wet, but she wasn't a squirter. After about fiveminutes of this, she started to moan and her hips got jerkier.That's when it happened, I heard the door burst open and two highpitched girls voices say excitedly “Mom, Dad!” and then silence.
Surprisingly, Tammi didn't stop grinding on my face and I heardher say. “What have we told you girls about knocking beforeentering?”
She continued grinding against my face and I heard “Ash say,“What are you doing mom?”
Tammi replied, “What the fuck does it look like I am doing, I’mtrying to fucking cum, now get out of here and go knock on thedoor like you’re supposed to.”
There was silence and I heard my wife say, “Did you hear what Isaid, go out and knock like you have been fucking told.”
Then I heard silence and feet shuffling and then the sound of adoor closing. And Tammi said, “Oh fuck Mark I'm about ready tocum, use that fucking tongue on me.” I did just that, probing,licking and sucking her sweet pussy and then I heard a tentativeknock on the bedroom door.
Tammi shuddered and said, “Oh god I can’t help myself.” Then sheyelled, “Come in.”
I heard the door open and Ash say quietly “Mom.”
Her mom said, “Don’t move and shut the fuck up, I'm almostthere.”
She suddenly shuddered and another flood of juices flowed outinto my mouth and her pussy jerked on my face. I held her legs,keeping them from closing fully around my head so I could breathefor my own self-preservation and she shuddered, jerked, andyelled “Oh fuck I'm Cumming.”
She had a huge orgasm sitting on my face, she dug her fingersinto my chest her whole body shuddering and shaking until shefinally finished cumming. When she was done I felt her give onelast shudder and just sit there for a minute on my face until shelifted her legs from around my head and slid down to layalongside me catching her breath before getting on one elbow andlooking down at my face. She bent over to give me a deep kiss,which I returned full force until she broke it off, laying on herside with her head resting on my chest.
I grabbed the pillow behind me and put it under my head so Icould see the end of the bed and Ash and Anna were just standingthere holding hands with their mouths hanging half-open and theireyes opened wide.
Tammi, my wife, their mother said, “Well what was so fuckingimportant you had to barge in here interrupting us without evenknocking.” She reached down to lightly stroke my cock, which atthis point was rock hard and I saw both Ash and Anna glance downand their eyes get even wider if that was possible. Their jawspractically dropped open further and they stared at my cock intheir mother’s hand. Tammi said, “Well I'm fucking waiting.” Asshe continued stroking my cock.
Ash pulled her gaze from my cock to sputter, “Well, you see,ahem, we wanted, ah...”
Their mother said, “Come on spit it out.”
Ash suddenly blurted out “Karen wanted us to come to her house toplay and swim today and she said that her mom would pick us up.”
She went silent after that and all this time Anna had beenlooking at her mom slowly stroking my hard cock, not looking awayeven once. Ash's gaze also came back to my cock when she finishedtalking.
Her mom said, “Ok you guys can go, give me a holler when her momgets here so we can say goodbye to you, now come over here andgive your dad a kiss and apologize for so rudely interruptingus.”
Ash and Anna looked at their mom and both said “What?”
Tammi said, “You heard me come give him a kiss.”
They looked at each other and then at us and walked to the sideof the bed slowly.
Ash bent down first and my wife said, “Right on the cheek.” Iturned my head a little, as Ash bent down and kissed my cheek,which was still covered in her mother’s juices. She must have gota good taste of her mother and I felt her little tongue poke outto get some more before she lifted her head and licked her lipsstaring down at me.
Then she moved to the side and Anna had her turn bending down tokiss my cheek in a slightly different spot, but as she did, I didsomething I hadn’t done with Ash and I didn’t realize I was goingto do it until I had already done it. When she kissed my cheek Iturned, my head so her lips came down right on mine. Withoutthinking about it, my hand came up to the back of her head downholding her in place. Her lips were fully on mine as I darted atongue out through her surprised lips to dart in to her mouthwhile holding her head in place. After the initial surprise, shedidn't try to pull away from my kiss and her tongue tentativelytouched mine until she got bolder and her tongue started playingwith mine. When I released her head but she did not pull away.
Our lips were locked and our tongues danced together as I tastedher sweet mouth. She must have tasted her mom’s pussy juices onmy mouth and on my tongue and my lips. And then my wife put herhand to Anna's hair and gripping it, pulled Anna's head back frommine breaking our contact and she said “OK, enough of that.”
She released Anna's hair as Anna stood up and Ash grabbed herhand. I could see a glazed look on Anna's face and a surprisedone on Ash. Then their mother said, “Ok girls go ahead and getready to go don't forget your bathing suites and towels andespecially Sun screen, you know how bad you guys burn. Now go andget ready. When you’re ready, come back in here so we can talk toyou both about a few things you girls have been doing with eachother while mommy and daddy weren't looking.
Ash and Anna both gasped and looked at their mom with a littlefear in their eyes. Ash blurted out “But mommy...”
Tammi said “No but mommies, get ready you two we will talk later,now get.” They stood for a second before turning to the doorholding and going out of the room closing the door behind themquietly.
The door shut and there was silence as we heard them run downtheir room and slam the door behind them. As soon as thathappened Tammi broke down right in front of me and started toshake.
I worriedly said “Honey”
She looked up at me, broke out laughing, and started kicking herheals on the bed and I saw tears running down her face as shegasped. “Did you see their expression when they ran in the roomand saw me riding your face?”
She broke out in more laughter; I shook my head and said, “Nodear, I was a little busy at the time if you recall.”
This caused her to laugh even harder. Eventually she calmed downa little and said, “Oh my god the shock on their faces.” and shelaughed again and said, “I didn't believe it when Ash asked whatI was doing, and I told her, oh god I told her...” She giggledbefore continuing on “I'm trying to fucking cum, go back outsideand knock before coming back in. Oh god it was priceless, she waslike a stunned dear in a headlight.” She broke down laughingagain, then she said after a minute, “I just knew they would comeback in, I fucking knew it. When they knocked on the door, Ialmost had an orgasm right then and there. Oh honey you shouldhave seen it when I had my orgasm. I swear Ashley's face wastransfixed on my pussy on your face and she was grippingBrianna's hand so hard I could see her hand turning white.”
Tammi calmed down eventually and said, “Did you see the way theylooked at your cock, they were both transfixed, but Anna I swearif she could have, she would have dropped her mouth right on yourcock and ate it all up. Oh she is definitely a daddy’s girl.”
Then she looked at me, poked me in the ribs, and said, “And whatwas with that kiss. If I hadn't stopped it I swear you both wouldhave been fucking in a minute?”
I chuckled and said, “I don't think that was going to happen, andyou did say she was daddy’s girl.” A little more seriously, Isaid, “To be honest, I didn’t plan it, I just couldn’t resist.But what was with the hair? You were a little rough weren’t you?”
She laughed and said “Oh no, not all, probably the best thing Icould have done to her. You didn't see the way Ash gripped herhand, she didn't try to pull away at all and it didn't seem tobother her. I know my daughter and after everything I have seenthe past day and thinking back, she likes a little pain and sheknows it.” She grinned at me and said, “I bet she would love haveher daddy spank her.” Believe me when you get around to fuckingher do it rough, she will like it.”
A little shocked I said, “Tammi, I have no intention of fuckingany of my daughters.”
She looked at me, grinned, and said, “Of course you do, I knowyou have wanted to fuck them ever since you saw them together forthe first time.” And then that wicked grin came to her face asshe said “But first let me have them to myself and after that youcan have one of them or both of them.”
I gasped out, “Tammi”
She just shrugged and said, “Try to deny it, but I know you wantthem,” Then she gave my cock a stroke and said, “Your cockdoesn't lie.”
I looked at her and wondered what had happened to my wife. Then Ithought and what the fuck happened to me, because she was rightabout everything she just said.
I looked at her for a minute and I reached with a hand behind herhead, and my hand clenched tight in her hair and I pulled herhead back looking at her. She gave a little gasp, but didn't sayanything and with my hand still clenched in her hair I pushed herface down into the bed and I knelt on the bed beside her and Ihissed. “Get on your hands and knees you fucking bitch,”
With her face still pushed down, she moved as good as she couldto get on her hands and knees with me helping her along. I pulledher head out of the bed and with her gasping for air; Ipositioned myself behind her saying. “Spread those fucking legsbitch”
She spread her legs without more than a little whimper and Ipositioned myself between them, keeping my grip on her hair. As Iroughly manhandled her body, she moaned, “Oh I like it whenyou’re rough, it's been too long.” Then she moaned even louder asshe felt my cock touch her pussy lips and I pulled back on haircausing her back to arch and her huge titties to thrust out fromher body. I put an arm around her waist and said, “Do you want mycock you fucking cunt?
She moaned, “Oh god yes, I fucking want it.”
I said, “I didn't hear that, do you want my cock you cunt?”
I pulled on her hair she said louder, “Yes give me your fuckingcock.”
I said “I heard that, but I don't think the girls did, let themhear their cunt of a mother beg for my cock,”
She moaned and suddenly yelled loudly, “I WANT YOUR FUCKING COCK,GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING COCK, FUCK MY FUCKING CUNT” At that Iplunged my cock into her cunt hard slamming into her, pulling herhead back to me and causing her to yell again “FUCK MY CUNT.” SoI did hard and fast, I slammed into her over and over again, Ihad to release her hair to grab around her waist as I fucked her.I barely heard the knock on the door but I did and I said, “Comein.”
I looked over my shoulder to see Mike in his little Spidermanunderwear standing there rubbing his eyes, he yawned and said,“You woke me up.”
I continued fucking his mom as I said, “Sorry about that champ.”
He looked at us and said, “What you doing now dad?”
I replied, “What’s it look like, I’m fucking your mother’s cunt,just fucking your mother’s cunt.”
He said, “Cool, can I watch?”
I replied “sure son.”
He watched me fuck his mother for a few seconds before looking athis mother face and saying “Are you OK mommy, you look like ithurts.”
She looked over at him and panted out, “No, no, it doesn't hurt.”And she moaned, “It feels so fucking good.”
He just nodded his head and watched me fuck her doggy style for aminute before he came closer to her and looked at her huge titsswinging from the fucking I was giving her and he reached out ahand to grab one and squeeze it. I head a moan from his mom and agasp from behind me and I looked to see Ash and Anna standingthere watching us and holding tight to each other. They werelooking at their nine-year-old brother grabbing onto his momstits as I fucked her.
Mike looked over at the girls and said “Hi Sissy’s.” and helooked back to his moms tits which he was busy squeezing.”
Ash and Anna looked on wide eyes and I looked at them as I fuckedtheir mom, I then said, “You girls want to watch daddy fuck yourmother’s cunt?”
They looked back at me in surprise and Ash licked her lips andsaid, “Can we.”
I looked at them and said, “Sure, come on out of the doorway andget a better view.”
They both looked at me mouths wide open and for the first timeAnna took the lead and pulled a hesitant Ash into the roomstopping beside the bed where they could see their mom gettingfucked. They watched us and I watched them. Ash gave a gasp, Ilooked to where she was looking, and I saw Mike on his back withhis head under his mom’s body sucking on one of her nipples withone of his mother’s hands on the back of his head.
I heard my wife moan out “That's my baby boy suck on mommiesTitties.” and she bent her body forward a little to give him abetter shot at her nipples. I looked back at Ash and Anna, whowere watching wide-eyed.
I chuckled and said, “So is the view better?”
They both looked at me and then nodded their heads and then Isaid, “That's not the best view and they looked at me and said inunison “it isn't?”
And I said, “Nope not by a long shot, get behind me.”
They gasped in unison saying, “Behind you”
I frowned and said, “Yeah, get behind me if you want to stay andwatch.” They looked at each other and together they went behindme and I said, “Now crouch down.”
They looked at each other than did so and I heard a gasp and Igrinned at them, “See that’s a better spot, you can see my cockgoing into mommies pussy, you like my balls, watch them swing.”
I looked back at them as I continued pumping my cock into theirmother and I saw Anna and Ash both start to reach their handsdown between their legs. Presumably, to touch themselves and Isaid, “Hands where I can see them.” They looked at me insurprise, I said. “Lay them flat on the bed, I don't want you twogetting up to anything with each other.” They laid their handsflat on the bed and brought their eyes back to my cock going inand out of their mom’s cunt. I saw the fascination in their eyesand also some squirming going on. I turned back forward and said,“Honey your girls are enjoying their view.”
She grunted out, “That's good baby, show them what a real fuckinglooks like, show them your skill. Let them see you fuck me hard.”
I turned back to the girls and said. “Watch!” I grabbed my wifetighter around the waist and I spread my legs to give the girls abetter view and started fucking faster slamming into her hard. Iheard my wife moaning, she pushed her upper body down squashingmore of her tit over Mikes face, and I heard her say. Yeah fuckmy cunt hard,”
And then she lifted her body a little to give Mike breathing roomI suppose. I saw her reach her hand out using the other one tohold her up and she reached into her son’s underwear pushing themdown and His little 2” cock popped up from his body. She grabbeda hold of his little cock, took it between two fingers, andstarted pulling it up and down ad she moaned, “Let me help mylittle boy who is such a great titty sucker.”
As I pounded her cunt, our two girls were watching my cock enterher from behind as she jerked my little sons, little cock up anddown. I saw him squirming as she did this and then suddenlystiffen. I think he was having a little boy cum, completely drybut pleasurable all the same and I heard his mom moan out loudly.“That's it my little boy, bite mommies nipple.”
I realized that during his orgasm he must have bit down on mywife's nipple in his mouth, of course she just ate it up enjoyingit.
I looked back behind me and saw Ash and Anna with their headcraned around watching Mike get his cock jerked, and I said“Girls eye's back to my cock where they belong.”
They looked surprised but brought their eyes back to my cockfucking their mom’s cunt and I also went back to concentrating onmy fucking, because it was all feeling pretty damn good. Afterabout a minute, I felt someone’s hand touch my balls and glancedback, to see Anna with her arm stretched out underneath me. Ashwas looking at her with disbelief. Anna had her eyes forwardlooking at where her hand was, then she looked at me looking ather and withdrew her hand, I said “No don't stop go aheadexplore.”
She looked at me, smiled, and nodded happily. I saw her reach ahand out, I felt her grasp my balls more firmly this time, and Isaid. “You can tug and pull them but don't squeeze too hard.”
And then I looked at Ash and said, “You can help her also if youwant.”
She just shook her head and looked at her sister in disbelief. Isaid, “Well if you don’t want to help me and your sister whydon't you come on over to this other side so you can watchmommy.” She looked at me in relief and scooted on to the oppositeside from Mike and I saw her eyes instantly go to her mom’s titsand her eyes light up.
I looked behind me at Anna who looked happy as she fondled myballs. I have to say, I was enjoying myself as she played with myballs while I fucked her mother. I went back to paying fullattention to what I was doing and I picked my pace back up,slamming hard into her wet cunt. And with every time I slammedforward I felt a tug on my balls as Anna played with them, then Ieven felt a second hand on them and I looked back to see both herarms stretched out under me. As I looked at her, she looked up atme grinning and said, “This is fun daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “That's daddy's little girl” She smiled andnodded her head. I turned back around to see Ash's head disappearas she plunged it under her mom’s body to get at her nipple and Iheard Tammi say “Oh god that’s it, suck on mommies titties babygirl.”
Then I felt one of Anna's hands leave my balls and reach furtherforward to put it around my cock and lightly touch it as I shovedit in her mom’s cunt. As I slid out of her mom’s cunt, I felt mycock slide down her hand and then as I shoved it back in her handwent along for the ride sliding forward until I felt her hand onboth my cock and her mom’s pussy. I couldn’t help it, my orgasmsuddenly hit and also apparently Tammi's, because she cried outwordlessly really loud. I myself bellowed out “Fuck” as my orgasmhit and I buried my cock balls deep in Tammi's cunt and my cumblasted out. I could still feel Anna's hands on my balls and thatmade it so much sweeter.
Just as my body, finished jerking from my orgasm and my wife wasstill shuddering from her cum. I heard the doorbell ring. All ofus froze for a second, until my wife pulled her body up poppingher titties out of her sons and her daughter’s mouths and Ipulled out quickly from her cunt and sat backwards. When I didso, I felt something underneath me and I saw Anna's hands underme held out straight and still making grasping motions. I lookedbehind me at Anna's smiling face and said, “Do you need me to situp?”
She surprised me saying, “No daddy, I'm good” She smiled up at meand I smiled down at her before turning forward and sitting downwith more of weight. Then my wife started hitting the bed infront of her saying “Shit, Shit, Shit.” She looked down at Ashand Mike, turned to Ash, and said. “You’re dressed, go answer thedoor, it's probably Karen's mom, tell her I will be right down,”
I heard the doorbell ring again and Tammi said, “Come on moveyour fucking ass and go.” Ash scrambled to go downstairs.
Tammi looked down at me and seeing Anna's hands trapped under mesnorted and said, “I thought I felt a hand touching my cunt.”Then she frowned and looking at me said, "Why are you sittingdown on her arms?”
I shrugged and said. “She seems to likes it.” I saw my daughter’shand laying there with an open palm; I grinned, took my cock, andbent it down to one of her palms. I saw and felt her hand feel mycock and suddenly grip it tight. I looked up at her mom, smiled,and said, “See.”
She smiled and said, “Looks like I was right about her afterall.”
I laughed and said “Yeah, but earlier when you said I would fuckboth my daughters.” I heard Anna gasp and her hand tighten on mycock. As I continued saying, “Well I will definitely fuckBrianna, but I’m not sure about Ashley.”
I heard Anna gasp again and Tammi said “Oh, why not?”
I replied. “Well Anna was real quick to start touching me andwanted to explore my cock and balls, but the thought of it seemedto scare Ashley or at least it didn't seem to appeal to her, butshe was real quick to latch her mouth onto your tit.”
My wife looked thoughtful and said, “You might be right, maybeshe prefers girls?” Then she shrugged and said, “Well no matter,I guess we will find out, but right now I need to get downstairsas soon as possible. Let me go clean up first, it won’t look goodme dripping cum while talking to someone.” At that, she got outof bed giving me a quick peck on the lips and she went into thebathroom.
I looked down at Anna's hands and she had managed to squirm oneof them backward, to cup my balls and her other hand was grippingmy softening cock. I looked down and sighed and sat up releasingAnna's arms, her hands followed up and I said. “Go ahead and letgo princess.” She obviously reluctant released my cock and pulledher hands back. I turned around to see her still kneeling on thefloor and I scooted to the end and sat on the bed next to her.She looked up at me and I could see her hands clench andunclench. They also some of my cum on them, I said “Pins andneedles huh.”
She looked up at me and nodded and I said, “you Ok?'
She nodded her head yes and said, “Yes daddy, I sort of liked thefeeling.”
I said, “You probably should go clean off your hands.”
She looked up at me, smiled, and said “your right daddy.” Shebrought them to her mouth and started to lick my and her mom’scum off her hands. She made a little face at the taste thensmiled again and continued licking her hands. I watched as shecleaned them off sucking on the fingers one by one until alltraces of cum had been cleaned off. I saw her look to my cock andshe licked her lips.
As she licked her lips, I heard my wife say, “Shit I can't leaveyou two alone for 2 minutes?” And she came behind Anna puttingher hands in her daughter’s hair and she lifted her up off thefloor just by her hair. I noticed that Anna was not helpingherself stand up, but letting her mother pull her up. At first,there was a grimace but that quickly changed to a little smile onher face. As her mom lifted, her up, she pulled her daughtershair so Anna was almost on tippy toes and she said in her ear.“You want to clean his cock off with your tongue don't you?” Annajust nodded her head whimpering as her mother continued, “And Ibet you were imagining that big cock going up into your littlepussy didn't you?” and Anna nodded her head once again, and mywife continued, “You know it would hurt like hell don't you?”
Anna shuddered and said, “Yes,” My wife looked at me and winkedat me as she said. “Well that's going to have to wait, because Ithink before I let your dad gets his hands on you. I will want myturn first with you and your sister. I think I will make both ofyou please me before I let you touch that cock again, youunderstand.”
Anna nodded and at that point, Ash walked back in the room andstopped seeing Tammi holding Anna up on her toes by her hair. Shelooked at her mom and said “Karen's mom is out on the porchwaiting for us.”
Tammi said. “Ok, I will go down and talk to her while you guysget your stuff.” She looked at Anna in her hands and said, “Ithink from now on you need a firmer hand, do you agree with me?”
Anna gasped “yes” and my wife said, “Good, I don't want youcomplaining that we are treating you unfairly.” Then she bentdown to Anna's ear and whispered something that I couldn't catchand she looked at Anna expectantly and Anna nodded her head atwhatever her mother asked her.
As she nodded, her head a smile came across my wife's face andshe said, “Good, I think that from now on when you are in thishouse you are going to be everyone’s toy, you are no longer justAshley's toy but mine and your dads and even little Mikey, isthat all right with you?:”
Anna nodded her head and my wife said “Say it.” and Anna said,“When I am in this house I am everyone's toy.” After that, mywife released her hair and said, “Good know your fucking place.”Then she turned around and left the room.
I saw Ash smile at Anna with almost that same wicked gin her momhad and she started to say something, and I said, “Ash wait inthe hallway please, I will send your sister out in a minute.” Shelooked at me, nodded her head, and went into the hallway. Iturned back to Mike who had been watching everything wide eyedand I said. “Hey buddy can you cover your ears for a minute?” andhe looked at me, nodded and put his hands over his ears andsmiled at me.
I turned to Anna still standing there and said. “Come herehoney.” I held out my arms as she came forward and hugged heragainst me tight before pulling away and saying, “I'm sorry honeyyour mom’s got a little carried away, you don't have to beanybody’s toy.”
She looked at me and said. “But daddy I want to be.”
I looked at her and said, “Do you even know what it means.” shenodded her head and I asked her, “Then what does It mean honey.”
She took a deep breath and said, “It means that I do whateversomeone tells me to and if I don't I get punished.”
I asked her, “Is that all honey?” she looked at me and shook herhead and she whispered, “It means we get to play sex games andAsh gets to make me eat her cunny out and she gets to pinch mynipples and spank me when she wants to.”
I asked her, “Has she done all that?” She nodded her head and Isaid, “Did you enjoy it?”
She smiled and said, “Oh yes, but...”
I said, “But what honey?” And she replied, “Well sometimes shedoes other mean things to me that I don't like.”
I said “what mean things does she do to you?”
She was silent and then she said, “Well one time she slapped meand tried to make me eat dog poo.” She wrinkled her nose at that.
I laughed and said “I don't blame you for not liking that.” and Iwas silent then I said “Ok Brianna, if this is what you want todo I will let you do it, but know this, you are still my littleprincess.”
She frowned and asked me, “So I won't be your toy?”
I laughed and said, “Oh yes, you will be my toy, but you willalso be my little princess, my little toy princess.”
She giggled at that, hugged me, and said, “You are the best daddyever.”
I called out, “Ashley come in here.”
A couple of seconds later she did, I looked back at Mike andmimed removing my hands from my ears and he giggled and removedhis hands. I looked at my three kids and said, “Come here, all ofyou” I held out my arms opened wide and Mike hopped off the bedand came around to join Ash and Anna in my arms. I hugged them tome tightly to me and said, “I love all my little darlingchildren.” They all three said in unison, “We love you toodaddy.” Then they giggled and my wife came into the room and said“can I join this little love fest?”
I said, “Of course.” And the kids chimed up all saying basically,“Yes mommy” She knelt down and I enfolded her in my arms also,the whole family hugging.
I was still naked, but let’s forget about that. After a minute, Ibroke it off and looked at all of them and said “Brianna hasagreed to be the family toy, what it means is that she has to doanything she is told without hesitation. Well almost anything, sono doing anyone's homework, and I looked at Ash who blushed and Isaid also no one’s chores, if we assign them to you, you do themnot Anna.” Then I said, “And too protect Anna from harm she willhave a safe word, that word is “Bully.” if she says that,whatever you are doing with or too her has to stop right then andthere. Also, Anna will obey me on this command over anyone else,even her mom. I looked at Tammi who just smiled, and that commandis that if she says “Bully” and you don't stop at that point sheis to tell me immediately and I promise whoever it is will havetrouble sitting down for a week, because I will beat their assblack and blue. Are we all clear?”
Then my wife spoke up, but honey what if it is you.” I looked ather, smiled, and said, “Well then, I guess you will have to dothe honors.” everyone giggled at that. Then I said, “Kids thereis one more thing, everything that goes on in this house isbetween us and us only, no one else and I mean no one else is tohear about what we do or don't do. If they do Mommy and I can getin trouble because not everyone has a loving family as we do andwill never understand us. Are we clear on that?” Everyone said,“Yes daddy.” I turned to Ash and Anna and said. “Go ahead andgrab your stuff and get out of here have a fun day and rememberwhat I just said. And Ashley, that part about Anna being thefamily toy applies only to inside this house. When you areelsewhere, in school or a friend’s house, wherever you are, Annais just your twin sister and you will treat her that way.”
Ashley looked at me, frowned, and said. “Of course daddy, we onlyplay like that at home, I mean Duh, it's only pretend, we loveeach other” and Anna hugged her sister and said “yeah daddy.”
I laughed and said. “You two really are my little princesses.”They laughed, then Ashley looked at Brianna and said “go cleanyour face and arms off, you smell like daddy.” and she smackedAnna on the ass hard. Anna squealed but she had a smile on herface and she headed out of the room. And looked at me and said“Bye daddy.” and followed Anna.
I watched them walk out and my wife looked at me and giggled andsaid “family toy, I like that.”
I said, “You started it.”She giggled and said “yeah but your much more creative than Iam.”
I rolled my eyes and said, “Yeah pull the other leg, my dearnovelist.” She giggled as she left the room, in case I didn'tmention it, she wrote semi successful teen novels, I mean shehasn't broken the NY times top ten but she does have books thatplace in the mid to low double digits.
I looked down at Mike just standing there and said, “Come onsport let’s lie down and let the females say good-bye. And Iscooted back in the bed and lay down. Mike then lay down besideme and put his arm around me and rested on my chest, I ruffledhis hair and said “this is all probably pretty confusing to youhuh son?”
He replied, “A little, but I'm having fun.” I chuckled and said,“Yeah I bet you are.” I went silent and laid there. The bedroom door was open, so I heard doors opening and closingand little feet running around and down the stairs and I heardvoices talking, then I heard a car drive away. As I lay there, Iwas actually getting sleepy; it had been a late night and activemorning so I dozed off hearing noises from downstairs as my wifewalked around. Knowing her, she was cleaning up the mess we madelast night. And I dozed off to sleep.
I awoke to the feel of a mouth on my cock head, I just laid thereenjoying the sensation, and then I felt some teeth scrape my cockhead and said “Ouch honey a little rough.” I reached my hand downto find a small head under my fingers and my sons voice say,“Sorry daddy.” And the mouth moved back to my cock. I opened myeyes to see my son with his head on my stomach and his littlemouth on my cock, I sighed and said, “Just be careful with theteeth son.”
I closed my eyes again and lightly stroked his hair. I shouldhave said, “What are you doing son?” and “No this is wrong youshouldn't do this.” However for some reason I didn’t. It justseemed to be an extension of what happened last night and alittle while ago. For the same reason, I was not surprised tohave my son sucking my cock, it was a little unexpected when Iwoke up but I got over that real quick.
So I lay back lightly stroking my son’s hair as he gave me a veryinexperienced blowjob. I mean he was nine and had only watchedcock sucking a few times before this. What did you expect, aworld class blowjob from a nine year old kid, who was going tomagically deep throat my cock the first time he sucked it. Watchsome porn videos, it's amazing how many actresses have troubletrying to deep throat a cock, most of them just suck the head andtwist and jerk the cock, with the exception of a few deep throatqueens. So I laid back and winced every once in a while as atooth scraped me. I also had cum not that long ago so my cockwasn't fully hard. Then I heard a “what's going on here withoutme?”
I looked up to see my wife standing there, and Mike’s teethscraped my cock again and she looked down and said, “Is that aspainful as I think it is.”
I nodded my head and she said “so why do you let him continue.”
I pointed down at him and said “but he's having fun.”
She just laughed and said, “Men.” then she said. “Mike honey,hold up for a minute,” He popped my cock head out of his mouth,of course that's all he managed to get in his mouth.
He said, “Yes mommy.”
She said, “Hold up give me a minute and I will show you how to doit properly.” He replied, “Ok mommy” We both watched as she tookoff the clothes that she had put on to send the girls off. Whenshe was fully undressed, she stood there naked all 5 feet of her,red hair and 36DDD tits on a lean body with some nice hips. Justperfect for grabbing a hold of so you could fuck the shit out ofher, as I had demonstrated earlier. After 12 years of marriage, Istill couldn't get over how much her body still turned me on.
She crawled onto the bed and gave me a deep kiss for a couple ofminutes before breaking it off and saying “I just wanted to saythank you for that fucking you gave me earlier, I like it whenyou get all forceful on me.”
I replied with a chuckle, “No I should thank you.” Then Igrowled, “Isn't there a lesson you’re supposed to be teaching?”
She giggled and said “yes master” and she gave me a quick peck onthe lips and slid down the bed, she knelt on the bed near mycrotch, she looked at me and said, “Sit up against the head boardso you can watch and spread your legs.” I smiled and scooted backso I was sitting with my back again the head board of the bed,with my legs spread open, she patted the bed between my legs andsaid “OK Mike, come here and sit down.” Mike quickly slid over tosit between my legs, his mom said, “Good, now before you startsucking on any cock, you should know something about them, firstthe actual term for it is a penis, but it is commonly called acock or a dick, we will call it a cock since I like that word.Now your dad's cock is still soft so it is not as large is itwill get and he is probably about 6” when soft but he can be alot smaller for various reasons like when in cold water, now letme see your little cock, kneel down and spread your legs open.
So my son knelt and spread his legs so we could see his littlecock, it was hard of course, my wife reached out and gripped itbetween two of her fingers and she said “Now look at your cockcompared to your dad's, Mike looked and said “yeah his is hugecompared to mine.”
My wife said, “That's right, but that’s normal for someone yourage, actually you might be slightly bigger than average for yourage, looks like about two inches. She pushed his little cock backagainst his body, touched his ball sack looking at it, and said,“From the looks of it, judging by this, sometime in the nearfuture you will be hitting puberty. You might have alreadystarted, but when it does really start, your little ball sackwill grow and your little penis will get hard at any time. Itwill also start to grow bigger and you will be able to producesperm, that's the white stuff and is also called Cum, We will usethat term. It is a very useful term, someone can say I'm going tocum, or I am cumming or I want to cum all over your face all thatmeans is that he is going to squirt the white stuff or cum, doyou understand.”
Mike nodded his head “Yes” then he said “But mommy you saidearlier you were going to cum, do girls also produce cum?”
She chuckled at that and said, “Not really, other things happenwith girls and they produce something different, but we all usethe word both men and women, you know when you get that tinglyfeeling, what’s it feel like?”
Mike smiled and said, “It tingles, and my cock feels really goodand it just gets better and better until something explodesinside of me.”
I chuckled and said, “I couldn't describe it better.”
She looked at me and grinning she said “hey no talking from thetest subject.” Mike giggled at that and I mimed zipping my lips.”and she continued. “Yes Mike that is what is called an orgasm andgirls experience something very similar, but much better.” andshe grinned at me. I just smiled.
She went on, “Well that is what is called having an orgasm, butwe also call it cumming. I know it is confusing but you will pickit up quickly.” Then she said, “OK, back to daddies cock, you seethis?” She cupped my balls and said. “This is his scrotum or ballsack and inside of it is two little balls that produce his spermor cum. Now we refer to the whole thing as his balls, but theactual balls are in this sack. Now the thing you need to know ismost men including your daddy like to have them touched and feltup, now the balls themselves are fragile and can be hurt easily.”She used her hand to squeeze my scrotum so one of my balls waspopping out and she said “see that is one of his balls under theskin, now his actual scrotum can take a lot of handling, but ifyou squeeze one of these it can hurt. Go ahead and touch it.” Hereached out, poked it, and said, “It's hard but squishy.” Shenodded her head saying, “Yes that is one of his balls so be verycareful with it, If I wanted to hurt daddy right now I couldeasily do it by squeezing it and there would be nothing he coulddo about it.” She looked up at me and grinned and I shook my heademphatically. She grinned again and said, “But I wouldn't hurtdaddy like that and you should be careful also.
Mike looked worried and said “Ok Mommy I don't want to hurt dad.”
She said, “That’s good honey, but don’t worry, the balls may besensitive but the ball sack, or at least your dads is not thatsensitive, see.”
She put her hand around both my balls and pulled down stretchingmy ball sack tight and she said, “If your careful and hold theballs in your hands you can tug on them and it doesn't hurt.Sometime it can help him feel really good, he also likes it whenyou use your tongue on them, let me show you.”
So Tammi bent down, put her mouth to my balls, and sucked in onone of them taking it in her mouth. I could also feel her tongueplaying with it. After a few seconds, she popped it out and said,“See just like that, also he likes when you use your tongue onthem.” She proceeded to give my balls a tongue bath, my cock hadstarted getting hard when she started playing with my balls andwas now fully hard. She came up and said, “See he likes it, hiscock is all hard now,”
Then Mike said Mommy can I try now?”
She said, “Of course you can baby, we’re doing this for you.”
She reached up and pushed my hard cock down against my body asshe said, “Let’s get this out of the way for now,” Then she said,“First bend down and put your hands around his balls and cupthem.”
He reached forward with both of his small hands and did thatcupping my balls in his hands; they looked bigger in his smallhands. Then she said, “Now just bend down and give them a kiss.”He bent his head forward kissing my balls lightly, and then satback up. She smiled down at him and said, “Good, now bend downagain, but this time use your tongue to get them all wet.” Hebent down and started using his tongue over my balls. It feltpretty fucking good, his smooth little tongue on my balls andthey were quickly soaked from his saliva.
After a minute or so she said, “You’re doing great baby, now keepyour hands under his balls but look up at me.”He kept his hands cupping my balls and looked up at his motherand she looked down at him and said, “Ok next we are going tohave you sucking on his balls like mommy just did. Now you’restill too small so there is no way you will be able to get bothhis balls in your mouth at once so we need to separate the pair alittle.” She reached down and with him cupping my balls in bothhands she put a finger between my balls causing them to separateand she said. “See, now we have two balls.” Then she said, “Now Iwant you to put your lips on one of them but don't do anythingyet.” He bent down to put his lips to one of my balls and I couldfeel his breath on my balls and his soft lips.” Then she said,“Now, I want you to open your mouth as wide as you can.” Heopened his mouth wide, and she continued, “Now go ahead and putit on his ball and do not close your mouth.” His mouth descendedso it was covering all of one of my balls then she said, “Nowsuck in very lightly until his ball fills your mouth. Be carefulwith your teeth and don't suck too hard.” I felt some suction onmy ball and his warm month suddenly surrounded the entire ball.It felt good and I sighed.
His mom said, “That’s it baby you’re good, now use your tongueand roll it around in your mouth. You can close your lips alittle bit, but not your teeth. I felt him rolling my ball aroundin his mouth sucking on it. Tammi watched him with a little smileon her face and then after a minute of this she said, “Goodhoney, know do the other one. He pulled my ball out of his mouthwith a slight pop, which caused him to giggle a little bit andwent down on my other ball engulfing it in his mouth.
His mom watched for a couple of seconds and said, “That's mygood little boy, now for a little more advanced technique.” Hepopped my ball out of his mouth and said, “What’s that Mommy?”
She said go ahead and release his balls, which he did allowingthem to drop back down and she reached for my balls and put herhand around them and pulled up a little stretching them up andagainst my body. Then she said “You see this patch of skin herejust under his balls. It is very sensitive and he likes it whenyou use your tongue on it or stroke it with a finger. She bentover to lick me there and I sighed in pleasure until she liftedher head up and said, “You can also use a wet finger to strokeit.” She put her finger in her mouth and lightly stroked up anddown in that area. Then she said, “And the good thing is, whileyou are sucking his balls or his cock you can do this to pleasehim even more, see.” She bent down and sucked on one of my ballsrolling it around her mouth and using her tongue as she lightlystroked the area with her middle finger. Which felt pretty damnfucking good.
Then she pulled her mouth off and sat up saying, “Ok your turnfirst lay down on your belly and lean on your arms so you can geta better angle.” He laid on his belly, propping himself up withhis arms with his head bent up so he could see. Then my wifecontinued, “Now use a hand to push his balls up and out of theway like mommy just did and use your tongue up and down in thatarea.” He followed instructions, using a hand to push my ballsout of the way. He had obviously paid attention and he bent hisface down under my balls. I saw his little tongue come out andtouch me. I almost jumped when I first felt his tongue touch methere and I watched and felt as his tongue slid up and down undermy balls. I watched for a minute feeling his tongue working andmy wife watching him intently said, “That's my good boy, now domommy a favor continue doing that but let go of his balls.” Hedid that and my balls flopped down covering his nose and restingon his face. I heard Tammi sigh and I looked at her. She hadreached between her legs to touch herself briefly, beforeremoving her hand. When I looked at her she looked at me,grinned, and said, “Sorry I just had to see that. It's abeautiful sight,”
I just smiled at her and looked back down at my son with hisdad’s balls covering his face, I felt his tongue continue to lickunder my balls, and I agreed it was a beautiful sight.
Then she said “Ok Mike come up for air.” He lifted his head upfrom my balls and I could see saliva glistening on his nose andface from the tongue bath that he had been giving me. And thenTammi asked him, “So how are you liking it so far?”
He grinned and said “it's awesome I didn't know there were somuch stuff involved with sucking.”
Tammi laughed and said, “Only if you do it right.” Then she said,“I think you need a little practice. For the next five minutes Iwant you to use everything you just learned on your dad, playaround do whatever you like, if you do anything wrong your dadwill tell you so don't worry.”
Mike said “Cool.” and he reached a hand out to put around myballs and tugged lightly looking up at me, I just smiled and hetugged harder. I grinned at him and said, “That's about right,don't tug any harder than that and you will be fine,” He smiledand then bent forward to lick my balls.”
Tammi sat back with me and put an arm around my waist and herhead on my shoulder and sighed as my son started licking myballs. She watched and said quietly. “Look at our son, doesn't helook happy.”
I smiled and said, “Yeah he does and he's a pretty quicklearner.”
She replied, “Yeah bit he had a good teacher.” And then shegiggled as I said “the best.”
AS we watched, I was enjoying the sensations and also the sight.Yesterday I would not have thought that watching my son suck onsomeone’s balls would excite me much less my own balls, but itdid.”
Then he sucked a little too hard and I winced and said “Easy Mikedon't suck so hard.”
He popped my ball out of his mouth and said, “Sorry dad, it won'thappen again.” and bent back down to my balls.
Mike did use everything he learned. Sucking, licking and fondlingmy balls and also licking under my balls, using a finger tostroke my perineum (That piece of skin under my balls). He wasgetting pretty good for a short period of time and I could tellhe was getting into it. I was sitting there holding Tammi and Iwas also lightly stroking her huge breasts as we watched. Ilooked down and saw her squirming but her hands were clenched onher legs and I said, “What, you’re not touching yourself.” Ifigured you would be ready to have an orgasm by now.”
She said, “Yeah I want to, but I made myself a promise.”
I asked, “Oh and what would that be.”
She grinned and said, “Well I am not going to cum until the girlsget back, I want my next orgasm to be on top of one of theirfaces.”
I lifted and eyebrow and said “Oh which one do you think.”
She grinned and said, “I think Ashley, I need to put her in herplace. She has been lording it over Anna for a while now I think,and she needs to be shown who the Alpha Bitch is in this house.”
I chuckled at that and said. “Yeah, that would undoubtedly beyou.”
She elbowed me and giggled saying, “Hey I resemble that remark.”
After maybe 5 minutes maybe 10 who was keeping track anyways.Tammi said “Ok Mike time for your next lesson.” and he looked up,his face covered in saliva: at one point, I had seen him rub theside of his face on my balls. As I said, he seemed to enjoy it.Then he said, “Ok mommy what’s next.”
She smiled and said, “Sucking the actual cock itself.”
He smiled and just said, “Cool”
I don't know where he got in the habit of using cool or whostarted it but that was his favorite word to use whenever heagreed with something or liked it. So after he said cool, hismother gave me a peck on the lips and said, “Enjoy this nextpart.”
I laughed and said “Of course.”
She removed her arm from around me and shifted down so she wascloser to Mike. And she grabbed my cock and said, “So this is hiscock, now it may look simple and it may cause your dad to actsimple.” She looked at me and smiled I just chuckled and noddedmy head. And then she continued, “But it's not, last night whenyou watched me suck on his cock. We were so horny we did not needany more playing around and then when he face fucked me. That washim being rough because sometimes mommy likes it rough.” Shesmiled, and then continued,” But you are not able to do that andprobably won't be for a while so you have to learn some otherstuff to please a cock. Plus sometimes it's fun to just play withit for a long time.” And then she looked at me and then back atMike, and said, “Now let’s look at his cock.”
She then said, “See how hard it is right now, just like lastnight, but this time it’s hard because of you.”
Mike looked at me and said, “Really dad your cock is hard becauseof me?”
I replied, “You better believe it.”
Of course, he said, “cool.”
His mom smiled at that and continued with her lesson. “Now goahead and grab with both hands, feel how hard it is.” Mikereached out, grabbed my cock with both of his little hands andsqueezing it a little, and said, “Cool it's so hard and big.” Shecontinued, “That part is called his shaft and gets hard whenexcited, don't worry about squeezing too hard, I doubt if youcould squeezed hard enough to hurt him and it actually feels goodto him to have something squeezing it hard.
Then she said, “Now, you won't be able to put his whole cock inyour mouth like I can. And sometimes you don't want to, so youhave to do other things in addition to sucking his cock andplaying with his balls. I know you have seen a guy masturbating,or jacking off, as I like to say. Now when he is doing ithimself, it is called Jacking off, but when someone does it forhim, it is called a hand job. Now with your hands tight aroundhis cock I want you to move them up and down slowly and give yourdad a handjob.”
Mike used both his hands and started moving them up and down andTammi said, “That’s good baby, now remember don’t do it too fastand hard at first, take it slow. Eventually as he gets ready tocum you can speed up but be careful of pulling up to hard. Goahead and speed up a little more.” He did just that jacking mycock up and down with his two hands and Tammi said,“Congratulations you are giving your first hand job.” Then shegiggled and said, “I can guarantee it won’t be your last one.”She watched for a minute before saying, “Now If we wanted you to,you could continue doing that until he came and sometimes mommydoes just that, but today you are getting a blowjob lesson. So goahead and stop and release his cock.” He released my cock causingme to groan from having the stimulation stop; Tammi grinned andsaid, “See honey you made daddy so happy he didn't want you tostop.
Tammi then grabbed my cock holding it towards the top and said,“Ok you have been through the preliminaries, now it's time youlearned to use your mouth on his cock. First see here, this skinon his shaft just before his balls, that is also a sensitive areaand a good tongue on that feels good.” And then she bent down toput her mouth over the base of my cock and licked it, pullingback so Mike could see her tongue. After a couple of seconds shepulled her tongue away and them she said, “Here you try it.” Myson lent forward and put his mouth on the base of my cock and Ifelt his tongue reach out and lick it.
After a few seconds of this Tammi said, “Good now give it a goodsuck.” He sucked in on my cock shaft and Tammi said, “Remember,sometimes it's good to suck on his shaft for a change of pace andyou can never go wrong with a tongue on any part of his cock. Nowlet’s move up his shaft. If you drag your tongue up it he willlike it.” Mikey dragged his tongue up the underside of my cockuntil he hit her hand on my cock and then taking the initiativeslid it back down again. And yeah, it felt pretty fucking good
Tammi said, “Good boy, you’re learning quick, now stop for aminute so I can show you the rest.” He lifted his tongue from mycock and said, “OK mommy.”
Then she said, “Now the last part of the cock is the mostsensitive part and here is where you need to focus yourattention.” She pointed at my cock head, there was precum on thetop of it and when Mike saw it, he said, “Is daddy cumming?
Tammi laughed and said “no that's called precum; it leaks outwhen he gets excited and provides some lubrication to help himfuck better.”
She said then “Here taste it.” She put her finger to it andbrought it back to his mouth where he opened his mouth and tookit in sucking on her finger, she pushed her finger into his mouthand held it there for a couple of seconds before pulling it backout.
When she brought her finger out of his mouth he looked thoughtfuland said, “That taste like what you had me taste last night, butdifferent.”
She laughed and said, “Yeah well last night I gave you some of mypussy juices along with it.” She reached a finger between herlegs running it through her pussy and brought it back to hismouth where he opened up and sucked her fingers in. This time shekept her finger in for longer and even moved it back and forth,as if she was fucking his mouth with it. When she pulled themout, he said, “Wow mommy that’s what you taste like,”
She asked him, “Do you like it?”
He nodded his head up and down and said, “Yes mommy.”
She sighed and said, “Well you can have a bigger taste of mommy’spuss after your sister’s have their turns.”
His eyes widened and he asked, “You’re going to teach them too?”
She giggled and said. “Yeah I'm going to teach all of my kidseverything that I can think of.”
He nodded his head and seemed a little dejected that this wasn'ta special thing just for him and he said, “Oh, Ok mommy.”
She laughed and said “don't sound so depressed about it, you willbe the first one to learn about sucking cock before they everdo.”
He said, “Really mommy?”
She said, “Yes baby really. They will learn other things beforeyou but you will always be the first one to suck your daddy'scock.” And he said, “cool.”
She then said “OK back to your lesson. His cock head is the mostsensitive part of his cock; do you want to know how sensitive itis?”
He nodded his head yes and she grinned and said lay on your back.He laid on his back, then she bent over him and took his littlecock into her mouth sucking in and He gasped and said “OOO.”
She lifted her mouth off his little cock and said, “Does thatfeel good baby?”
He replied “yeah mommy way better than anything else.” Then shesaid, “Ok how does this feel?”
She put her mouth over his cock sealing her lips to the base andjust stayed there for a few seconds before opening her mouth andreleasing his cock and she said, “Now did that feel good.”
He replied “Yeah Mommy.”
Then she bent down again and she just used her tongue to flickhis little cock head and caused him to gasp then she just tookhis head in her mouth and I could see her tongue was moving allaround it. I saw him grab onto the bed with a good grip and thena few seconds later he cried out and bucked his hips. He washaving a little dry orgasm. Then Tammi lifted her head up andsaid, “Now did that feel better?”
He gasped out, “Yes mommy that felt wonderful it was so cool Inever felt my cum that way before it was way better than using myhand.” Then she bent down and sucked on his little cock again andhe jerked his hips back and said “No more mommy.”
And Tammi said, “That’s another lesson, after you cum most guyshave a very sensitive cock head and they don't want it touched,of course it can also be fun when you do continue right honey.”
I nodded my head thinking of the time when she tied me down andsucked on my cock for hours making me cum three times. She didn'tlet my cumming get in the way of her sucking; she wrung me outthat day. But that is another story, so to continue, she said,“Now look closely right here and she showed him the little skinjust under my penis and said, “this is also sensitive and you canlick it to make him squirm.”
And she licked it, causing me to squirm and she said, “See, nowyour turn.”
He came up and stuck his tongue out and I watched him flick it,and then drag his tongue up to just under my slit causing my cockto twitch. Tammi giggled and said, “That’s my good little boy.Now you see that slit, that's where his cum comes out and alsoyour pee, but don't worry about that it, he won’t pee whenexcited. But, that’s also, where his precum comes out; it is agood place to lap it up while sucking. What you need to do islick it then dig your tongue in it.” Which he proceeded to do,licking the slit then darting his tongue in and back out and Isaw him lick his lips before going back to do it again.
And his mom said, “See you can taste some of his precum when youdo that.”We watched him lick the underside of my cock head then the slitand back down again for a minute before Tammi said, “Good you arelearning; now there is only a few more things to teach you beforeI unleash you on your dad.
And he quit licking and said “Ok Mommy.”
She grinned saying, “That's my good little student. Now just afew more things. Earlier when you were trying to suck daddy, yourteeth were scraping him, there is a way to stop that. What youhave to do is cover your teeth with your lips, like this.” Shewrapped her lips around her teeth and Mike giggled saying. “Thatlooks funny.”
She just laughed and said, “Yes it does but not when a cock isbetween your lips, watch.” She showed him her teeth covered upand she put my cock in her mouth and sank down on it. She did notswallow all of it because she was just showing him how to keepyour teeth from scraping but she did take half of it, beforelifting off my cock, then she said, “See not so funny looking nowis it.”
He shook his head and then she said, “Now you try, don't try totake a lot of his cock but just put your mouth over his cock headwhile covering your teeth.
I watched my son put his lips over his teeth and bend down to mycock head and he opened his mouth wide as he could as he took mycock head between his lips. My hard cock head looked hugecompared to his mouth and when he started taking my cock in hismouth, it pushed against his lips forcing his mouth open wider. Isaw my cock head disappear in his mouth and I felt his soft lipson my cock. It felt fucking wonderful and I also felt no teeth. Ilooked at him sitting there with his little mouth around my cockand I looked at his mother. I saw her staring at him and shelicked her lips and looked at me and she smiled and said,“Doesn't our little boy look so cute with your cock in hismouth?”
Then she said, “Ok honey, now I want you to use your tongue withit still in your mouth, it feels great for him when you use yourtongue.” I felt his tongue start moving around in his full mouth.Then my wife said, “Now remember to breathe through your nosethat way you can do this for long periods of time.”
His tongue and his mouth on my cock felt pretty great. I justwanted to push his head down on my cock. And then Tammi said,“Now I want you to suck hard.” I felt the suction of his mouth onmy cock head, my hands started to move towards his head, and Istopped myself putting them down.
Tammi looked at me and grinning said, “You want to shove his headdown your cock, don't you.”
I nodded my head and said, “You know me so well.” She just smiledat me.
Then she said, “OK honey; pull it out of your mouth now.”
He pulled his mouth off and I saw my cock head covered in hissaliva, and he looked up and said, “Did I do good daddy?”
I smiled at him and said, “You did great champ, I did not feelany teeth that time.”
He smiled at his mom and I and I said, “Yes honey you did good,now I need you to do one more thing.”
He looked at her and said, “What's that mommy?”
She said “I need to see how much of daddies cock can fit in yourmouth.”
He said, “Ok mommy.”
He opened his mouth wide, covered his teeth, and bent down to mycock and I saw my cock head once again stretch his mouth and Iwatched it disappear in his mouth once again. I saw and feltTammi put a hand around my cock underneath his mouth, I felt thesoftness of his mouth on my cock, and then I felt the roof of hismouth as he tried to take more of my cock in his mouth. I saw hisjaw open wider and he pushed down and I felt him gag all of asudden and pull back, then he pushed down again and I felt himgag once again. He tried to push down through it, but he wasunable to as my cock stopped and he gagged once again pulling itout of his mouth. He started coughing and trying to catch hisbreath. He looked up at me and I saw tears in his eyes, probablymore from his gagging and trying to take as much of my cock as hecould rather than being hurt or upset. He looked up at me andsaid, “Sorry dad I tried.”
I chuckled and said “Don’t worry, you did great sport.”
His mom said, “You sure did, look.”
We looked down at her hand, there was about 3” sticking up out ofher hand and she said, “That’s how much you took in your mouth,that's better than I expected, anymore and it would be in yourthroat and your throat isn’t ready right now to take daddiescock, maybe a smaller or thinner one, but not daddies. Now youhave learned a lot but a few small pointers before I let you suckdaddies cock again, first you must always keep your mouth or yourhands busy, if you are not sucking his cock you should betouching it, stroking it, playing with it. Next saliva is yourfriend, his cock should be wet at all times, use your own spit tokeep it wet. It makes it a lot easier on you and him. Now thelast thing, when he is ready to cum he is going to tell you. Wellhe is at least for now. As time goes on you will know the signsthat he is read to cum. Now when he says that you make sure thatyou are sucking on his cock but do not try to take it deep inyour mouth, just suck on the head and when he does cum, you willfeel his cum spurt and fill your mouth. I want you to try to keepany of his cum from escaping your mouth, Swallow it when you needto but don’t let any escape. Some people like to spit it out orlet it spill out of their mouth, but not my son, you will be aswallower not a splitter.”
Mike said, “Ok mommy I will remember that.”
Then she said, “Now I have shown you everything you need to know,now let me show you how it all comes together, I want you towatch mommy for a minute.”
She looked at me, winked and then she bent over grabbing my cockin her hands. She bent over further and licked my balls; she thentook one in her mouth and sucked it in rolling it in her mouthfor a minute. And then she looked up at me and letting my ballpop out of her mouth, she put her mouth around my shaft. I felther put her tongue on my shaft, she then slid her tongue up mycock and flicked her tongue to my cock head, and she wrapped itaround it. She then grabbed my cock in her hands, put her mouthover my cock, and pushed it in her mouth until her mouth hit herhands. Then she stopped and went back up and then down again shewas bobbing her head up and down on my cock only going as far asher hands, I knew she could take a lot more than she wascurrently, but this was a lesson. Then she lifted her head up andI saw her mouth hover over my cock as she let her saliva flow outof her mouth and over my cock. She started jerking my cock up anddown, getting all of it wet. She was also twisting as she jerkedthen I saw her lower her mouth and put the cock head in hermouth, her hands stopped at her mouth and she kept them there asshe went down, keeping her hands to her mouth as she bobbed downand then back up keeping her hands at her mouth.
Her sucking was feeling pretty good so I said, “Honey if you wantMike to have a chance you should probably stop now.”
She stopped and looked up at me and said, “Sorry, I got a littlecarried away.”
Then she looked at Mike and said, “Did you see that last thing Idid?” She put her hands to her mouth one over the other making atube out of them, she stuck her tongue out between them causingMike to giggle, and she removed her hands and said, “Here, put onof your hands on his cock.”
He put both hands on my cock and she adjusted the top one andmoved the bottom one so it was tight against the other one. Andshe said, “See how low your bottom hand is.” It was almost to thebase of my cock. And she continued, “Where the top of your handis, that's how far your mouth can go. Now if your hands aroundhis cock are wet and his cock is also wet. If you move your handsup and down while you are sucking his cock in and out of yourmouth, it is almost like you are swallowing his cock that far.”
I saw the realization of what she was saying cross his face andhe said, “Wow, that's cool.”
Tammi laughed and said, “Yeah, it is pretty cool.”
Then she said, “Well I will release you on your dads cock, dowhatever you feel like doing, now you don't have to do everythingI showed you right now, in fact, concentrate on just sucking hiscock and using your hands on it. Daddy has waited long enough tocum and mommy really wants to see you make him cum.”
Mike looked at her, nodded his head and said, “OK mommy I want tomake daddy cum also.”
Tammi smiled and said, “That's my good little boy.”
I said, “Go ahead son, make your dad cum.” He nodded his head andbent down to my cock, I saw him open his mouth wide and cover histeeth, and he plunged his mouth down on my cock.
When he went down on my cock, I felt his soft mouth on my cockhead and I felt the roof of his mouth hit my cock head; hestopped just before he got to the point of gagging. He pulled hismouth up so just the head was in and pushed down again, this timegoing to where he gagged before. I felt him gag again and quicklypull back, then he lifted his mouth off and repeated what his momhad done letting the saliva flow out of his mouth. His handsstarted jerking up and down on my cock. When Mikey had started,my wife had come back to my side, put an arm around me, andwatched her son give his dad a blowjob. I reached over and gaveone of her magnificent breasts a quick stroke across her nippleand I felt her shudder. Still looking at her son she said, “Inever thought I would be teaching my child how to suck a cock.”Mike had gone back down on my cock and was using what she taughthim, putting his hands around my cock nice and tight and holdingthem to his lips as he sucked up and down on my cock going downas far as he could each time and gagging every once in a while.
I said, “Just think, you have two more kids to teach.”
She laughed and said, “Yeah, the thought of it makes me feel likecumming right now.” I just laughed.
My son was sucking on my cock with his little mouth and hislittle hands and I was feeling real good. His gagging every onceIn a while also felt pretty good and his mom said, “Honey Iforget to tell you that daddy likes it when you look up to himwhile you are sucking,”
Mike lifted his eyes from looking down, he looked at me, I sawthe tears that had been filling his eyes, and his nose wasrunning. Every time he gagged, it caused tears to come to hiseyes. There was something about the way he looked up at me whilestill sucking and going down on my cock really fucking turned me.I felt that I was going to cum any second and I gasped out, “I'mgoing to cum soon so just suck on the head and jack my cock.”
He followed directions and I placed my hand on his head. Theincreased suction on my cock head did it for me, and I started tocum. The first blast shot out and I saw the surprise on his faceand his head start to pull up, but I held his head in place withmy hand. He quickly stopped trying to move his head. I groaned asI was cumming and his mom said, “That's it baby, swallow yourdaddies fucking cum,”
Then she said, “Oh god honey your baby boys eating your cum.” Asmy cock spurted in his mouth over and over again, I saw a trickleof cum seep out of the side of his mouth and Tammi said, “That’sit, swallow it all baby, swallow daddies cum!” And I felt and sawMike swallowing my cum.
I watched as Mike swallowed my cum keeping my cock in his mouthand sucking in on it and my toes curled and my hand on his headgripped his head tight and all I wanted to do was shove his headdown on my cock but I resisted the urge. I watched him suck mycock and swallow my cum until eventually my orgasm subsided. Hecontinued to suck and I said, “That's enough son, come up forair.”
He looked at me and lifted his mouth up off my cock, I saw himswallow what was left in his mouth, and he asked, “Did I do gooddaddy?”
I reached a finger to the side of his mouth and scooped up thelittle bit of cum that had escaped and I brought it to his mouth,as he sucked it off my finger I said, “You did great son.”
Then I held my arms out and he came into my arms as I hugged himclose to my chest and his mom put her arm around both of us andkissed him on the cheek she said 'You did fantastic, your teachergives you an A+.” He laughed at that.
I said, “So tell me Mike how did you like giving your firstblowjob?”
He said, “It was pretty cool dad, I tried to do everything theway mom taught me and I tried as hard as I could to take more ofit in my mouth.”
I told him, “You don't have to try too hard son, every time youdo it you will get better and better, you are only 9 and beforeyou now it you will be the best cocksucker in the world.”
He giggled and said, “Will I get a trophy.”
His mom laughed and said "I promise to get you one myself.”
He giggled at that and I said, “So how was the taste.”
He was silent for a few seconds and said. “At first I wasn't surebut when I started swallowing it. I started liking it; I thoughtit tasted pretty good.”
I asked him, “So do you want to do it again.”
He asked, “Can I dad?”
I chuckle and said, “Yes son I will let you suck my cock again.”
He replied, “Thanks dad.”
I said, “No thank you son.”
His mom chuckled at that and said, “Trying to take my job awayfrom me huh son.”
He sat back and said, “No mom I would never do that it wouldn'tbe cool.”
His mom and I both laughed at that. Then his mom said, “Get outof here you little scamp, go take a shower and go outside andplay.''
She gave him a big hug, I did too, and I said, “Go do what yourmom said.”
He giggled and said “I always do what momma tells me to.” and hejumped off the bed and ran out of the room.
Chapter Five
For the first time that morning, we were alone in our bedroom andTammi cuddled up to me and sighed, “Alone at last.”
I asked her, “So honey do you want to talk about what happenedtoday with the kids?”
She was silent for a moment and then said “No,”
Then after another brief pause, I asked her, “Just no, that'sit?”
She said, “Yeah pretty much, unless you want to talk about whatwe are going to do next with them.”
I said, “Honey we can't just ignore what happened.”
She replied, “Oh I don't plan on ignoring anything; it's justthat I am not going to look backwards. We did what we did and Iam going to accept that. Let’s face it; we have a son that hasfound out he likes sucking cock. We have a daughter that gets offon being humiliated (with a dash of pain to go along with it).And finally when I had her alone, her sister told me that shereally can’t wait to get home so she can have fun with mommy andher little bitch of a sister.”
I was surprised and I asked, “She really said that?”
She replied, “Yeah, those were her exact words.”
I laughed, and said, “I see what you mean about our kids; if westop they will find another outlet for what they want and whoknows what they’ll find out there.”
She agreed with me, “Yeah, so no more handwringing, just think ofall the stuff we can do with our kids to keep them and us happy.”
I said, “OK I agree, but remember what we were talking about lastnight, about the kids’ security. I have some ideas that willensure we always know who they are in contact with and also a wayto make sure they aren't doing anything they shouldn't,especially with Anna.”
She asked me, “Oh? And what do you plan to do?”
“You do remember what I do right?” I chuckled.
She said, “Well you know what’s best, so I will let you get towork.” She gave me a little kiss, got out of bed, and left theroom to go downstairs.
I sighed and thought, “Time to get to work but first a showersounds good.”
So I got out of bed, took a shower, and got dressed. I wentthrough the house grabbing all the computers and brought themdown to my basement workshop. I set some programs running on themlooking for viruses, spyware, etc. Then I grabbed my equipmentand a bunch of camera’s I had left over from a couple of jobs andset up cameras around the house in almost all of the rooms andalso outside of the house.
As I went through the house setting up the cameras, I ran into mywife in her study and as she watched me put a couple of camerasin the study, she asked, “In here?”
I said “Yeah actually, in every room. You never know what mayhappen.” I looked at her at her desk and said “that looks like aperfect spot for Anna to spend a few hours while you write, maybegiving you a little relief.”
She looked at me, chuckled, and said, “You do have a twisted mindsometimes you know.”
I replied, “Yeah, but I bet it will be all you can think of inhere today.”
She glared at me and said, “Well thank you for putting thatthought in my head, now I won't get any work done.”
I bent down, gave her a kiss, and said, “You’re welcome.”
She laughed and gave me a swat on the ass as I turned away. Ifinished the study, went outside, and did set up some camerasaround the pool and patio. When I finished up and went backinside, Mike was in the living room playing a game on his gameconsole.
I gave him a kiss on the head as I walked by, and he said “Hidad,” and went back to his game. I went back down to my workroomand checked on the computers.
The wife's computer was fine, no viruses, a couple small trackerprograms that were no real threat and likely would have beencaught by her virus scanner at the next scan; I wasn’t worriedabout the websites she visited or anything like that since Itrusted my wife fully.
Unfortunately, the kid’s computers were a different matter. Theywere filled with viruses and both of them had their parentalcontrols disabled. Then I found a program on their computers thatcaused all the blood to rush out of my face. When I saw that, Iopened my workshop door and I yelled up the basement stairs forMike.
After a minute, I heard him come to the top of the stairs and say“What Dad?”
I said, “Get your butt down here!”
He came down the stairs looking worried and said, “What's wrongDad?”
I said, “Come in here,” and he tentatively came in the room.
I pointed to a chair and said, “Sit.”
He sat down looking worried and I said, “I have been goingthrough yours and your sister’s’ computers and someone disabledthe security software on both of them. That wasn't caused bysomething downloaded online someone did this deliberately. Nowtell me, what do you know about this?”
He looked at me and I saw tears develop in his eyes. I proddedhim further “Come on, spill it.”
He sniffled, swallowed, and softly replied, “I promised not totell.”
“And I am your dad, and you don't keep secrets from me, no matterwho you promised.”
He looked at me, then looked down at the floor and said quietly,“Ash did it.”
“What do you mean, Ash did it?”
“She had this thing she put in the computer so we could view someof those websites I showed you.”
“What thing?”
“I can get it for you.” I nodded and he ran off up the stairs.
A few seconds later my wife walked in frowning, “What's up honey?Mike just shot past me and he looked like he was crying.”
I sighed and said, “I was checking out the kids’ computers andthe parental controls were disabled. There was a program on themthat’s pretty nasty; it allows someone to take over a computer,including the webcam. Mike doesn't have a camera on his system,but the girls do, and someone could have been watching themthrough it.”
I saw her face go white and she said “Fuck, Mark.”
“Yeah my thoughts exactly, but I am not sure if it had beenactivated or not. Mike told me that Ash gave him something to putin his computer, and it was probably that program.”
At that point, I heard Mike come downstairs.
He stopped when he saw his mom standing there still looking alittle shocked. He said, “Mom?”
She looked at him, pointed to the chair, and said, “Sit.”
He sat down as instructed and held out a flash drive. I grabbedit and said, “So Ash gave this to you?” He nodded, his head, andI asked him, “Did she say where she got this?”
He replied, “Yeah, some kid at school gave it to her.”
“And when was this?”
“Last week”
“And why did Ash give it to you?” He went silent and looked down.
His mom said, “Mike, answer your dad.”
He finally replied, “Because I saw them.”
I responded, “You saw them do what?”
“Sex stuff, I saw them doing things to each other.”
“You mean like what they were doing yesterday?”
“Yeah,” then looking up at me he added, “You know about that?”
I said, “Yes I do, and I know that you were watching themyesterday.”
Again, he looked down at the floor and fell silent. I sighed andsaid, “Let’s see if I got this right, you caught your sister’splaying around with each other, and when you threatened to tellon them, Ash decided to bribe you with something that would letyou look at naked girls on your computer. And she also allowedyou to watch them play with each other.”
He looked at me quite surprised, “How did you know all that?”
I chuckled and said, “Because I am a dad. And dads know stuff.”
I sighed and said, “Michael, we’ll talk more about this laterwhen your sister’s get home. For now, go to your room.”
He looked at me and then his mom, then he burst out crying andran out of the room. I watched him go and held a hand out to mywife; she took it as I pulled her to me and held her for aminute. Then I broke it off and said, “I don't think Mike canwait for his sister’s to get home, why don't you go talk to him.Help him see what he and his sister’s did was wrong, and it waswrong for him to be blackmailed by his sister’s.”
My wife said, “Yeah, I think we’ll have a conversation about thedifference between being a tattletale and telling his parentssomething they should know.”
I said, “So do you think he should have told us about hissister’s playing around?”
“No, it wasn't any of his business, or ours for that matter, ifthey weren't hurting each other. Now on the other hand, ifsomeone else was involved, then yeah, he should have.”
“I see we are on the same page.”
And she grinned and said, “We usually are.”
I smiled and said, “Yeah we are. Now I need to take a look atthis computer and see what’s on here.” She gave me a little kissand left to check on Mike.
I plugged the flash drive into some special hardware I had thatwould be able to scan it and check the contents out withoutactivating it. While it did that, I checked on the girls’computer and at least one of my fears was soothed, there were nooutgoing transmissions from their camera. I also looked at theinternet logs and found some of the sites they visited. There wasa mix of different sites, but there were a bunch of sites withlesbian porn and some bondage sites. I also came across a sitespecializing in sex stories and checked some of them out. One ofthem was a series called “Little Cocksucker.” It was posted atASSTR.org. The series was pretty interesting, and it gave me someideas. I made note of the web page and decided to check it outagain later.
I also found something very interesting. Both Mike and the girlshad checked out the same chat site and when I looked further,there was the same screen name that talked to both of them. Ichecked further and saw that it was the guy that Mike mentioned.This guy was asking Mike if he had a camera. The conversationcontinued from there, and it seemed to go just as Mike described,with the guy trying to get information out of him. On the otherhand, the girls apparently had only been to the site once, andwhen I checked the logs, I saw where this guy also asked whetherAsh had a camera. Ash replied with “PERV” in all caps and loggedout.
The flash drive had finished scanning, and when I checked it out,it looked like there were a few programs on it. One of them addedan admin account to the computer that enabled anyone to have fullaccess, including disabling the parental controls. So that's whyboth Mike’s and the girls’ computers had a new login code.Another program installed a list of favorites, including thatsuspicious chat website. A third program sent an outgoing messagewhen logged off the internet. Last but not least, there was aprogram to control the camera.
This camera program would have worked on their computer but therewas one problem. Their camera had a slider that covered the lensand put up a per-programmed graphic. Apparently, the girls neveropened the camera up, and since the program was active, we dodgedthat bullet.
I disabled all the programs on the flash drive and sent them to asecured email account for a buddy of mine that worked computersecurity for the FBI. I attached a note with all the info Icurrently had, that my daughter got it from another kid at schooland I caught it before it could do any damage, and that I wantedhim to check it out. I also asked him to say it was from ananonymous source, since I didn't want to get my family draggedinto it. Then being very paranoid right now, I removed the harddrives from both of the kid’s computers and put new ones in witha fresh install.
Well after I did all that I decided to check up on my wife andMike. I turned to one of my computers and there in full color andsound was my wife and Mike in his room. The cameras I set up werebattery operated and wireless, which was the only way I could putthem up in less than a day but I did plan on eventually hardwiring in the cameras.
So I turned on the cameras in Mike’s room to hear my wife say,“Now do you understand why what you did was wrong?”
If I wanted to, I could look back and hear what she had told him,but I didn't think it was necessary, as she would tell me if Ineeded to know anything important.
I heard him sniffle “Yeah Mom, I understand.”
She responded, “Good, I'm glad.”
“Am I going to get punished?”
She nodded her head and he said, “I understand mom.”
He hugged her, and I saw her look down at him and then frown,only to smile a second or two later. I saw her look around theroom, looking up in corners and I saw her look up at the camera.She started to turn away, but then she turned back to look up atthe camera, smile, and then wink. She knew I was putting up thesecameras. She had questioned why I needed them in her study, but Ipointed out to her that it could record her and one of the kidsif she wanted to do anything with them in there. I didn’t reallyhide the cameras that well, you could find them if you looked forthem, but otherwise you wouldn't notice them. I wasn't going tokeep the cameras totally secret from the kids, but I wasn't goingto mention them right away either.
After she winked, I heard her say, “Mike I think I will give youyour punishment now instead of waiting for the girls, your fathercan punish them when they get home. Now go ahead and remove yourclothes.”
He said, “Yes Mommy.” Then he said, “Am I going to get aspanking?”
She said, “Yes baby you are, but we’re going to do it a littledifferently this time.”
He finished taking off his clothes and stood there naked. “Okface the bed right here,” she said. She had him stand so that Icould see his naked body from behind but slightly to the side.Then she said, “Here, back up,” and she grabbed his shoulders andbacked him up a few feet. Then she ordered him, “Bend over, putyour hands on the bed, and don't remove them until I'm done.”
I looked at my nine-year-old bent over with his hands flat on thebed and his ass sticking out.
Next his mom said, “Spread your legs open,” and he spread hislegs a little. “Wider,” she ordered, and he spread his legs untilthey were open a little wider than his body.
His mom stood behind him, put both her hands on his naked ass,and she said, “Now in a minute I'm going to give you a spanking.I will give you one spank for each year of your life so ninespanks. Now just stand right like that until I am ready, do youunderstand?”
He said, “Yes Mommy.” Then she took her hands off his ass cheeks,backed up and just stood there looking at him spread out in frontof her. Then she looked up at the camera and grinned before goingback to Mike. I watched as she went up to him from behind,grabbed his hips, and plastered her lower half against his ass.Pulling his ass tight to her, she said, “Are you OK baby?”
“Yes mommy. Are you going to spank me now?”
“In a minute honey, just keep your hands on the bed.” She lookedagain at the camera and pointed to it, and then she looked downat Mike and pointed down at his ass. Then she moved her hips backfrom his ass and pulled herself forward into his ass again.
Mike was getting a little confused. He asked, “Mommy, what areyou doing?”
“No talking honey, Mommy's getting you ready for yourpunishment,” and he fell silent.
She looked back at the camera and started making fucking motionswith her hips as she stood behind my son before stopping andpointing at the camera and back down at Mike and saying “I wantto watch.”
Mike spoke up, “Watch what, Mommy?”
“I said no talking, next time you get an extra spank,” and heshut up.
I couldn't believe my wife was suggesting. She wanted to watch asI fucked my nine-year-old son. But then I thought about it, andthought about that story I saw, and some of the stuff that wenton in it. I grinned to myself and thought, “Why not?”
But that was a thought for later, maybe much later. I turned backto what was going on in Mikey's room. My wife had backed up andshe said, “OK, are you ready for your spanking?” Mike looked backand just shook his head to indicate yes. She smiled. “Good, lookslike you’re learning.” She moved to a little to one side andrested her hand on his ass. Then she lifted her hand and broughtit down on his ass cheek, but apparently not very hard, as Ibarely heard a smack. She said, “One,” then she lifted her handand swung it down a little harder this time to cause a loudersmack, and she said “Two.” I could see Mike squirm a little atthat last hit, but it wasn't that hard so it didn't hurt him thatmuch. Then she brought her hand back up and I saw her swing herarm hard, and I heard a loud “SMACK,” then I heard Mike cry outand say, “OWWWW!” She said “Three” before stopping and rubbinghis ass where she had just smacked him, and I could see her handprint fading away from his ass cheek.
As she rubbed his ass she sighed, and said, “I know it hurtsbaby, but you are being punished. Only six more to go,” shelifted her hand up and gave another smack equally as hard as herlast one, this time on his other ass cheek that hadn't been hityet. Again, I heard the “SMACK,” then I heard her say “Four,” andMikey cried again, “Owe, Mommy, owe, that hurts.”
She sighed and said, “I told you what would happen if you talked,so you will get an extra spank for that.”
Tammi looked down at him and said, “I have an idea.” I watchedher slide her shorts down to the floor and then her little blackpanties. She picked them up, smiled at the camera, rubbed them onher pussy, and brought them to her face. She sniffed them andsmiled. Then I kept watching as I saw her wad up her panties andthen turn to little Mike and say, “Here honey, put these in yourmouth so you won’t be tempted to talk. Mommy doesn't want topunish you any more than she has to.” I saw her put her stuff thepanties into his mouth. She pushed them in until his cheeks werestuffed and part of the panties were hanging from his mouth. Shesaid, “There, now mommy won't have to punish you any more thanshe has to. She moved behind him, pulled her shirt off over herhead, and then reached around her back to take off her bra,releasing her 36 DDD tits to hang down from her 5' frame. Again,she looked at the camera and smiled, grabbed her tits and kissedeach of her nipples.
Once again, I thought, “Damn! My wife is hot,” and then she lether tits drop and got beside Mike once more.
She rubbed his ass once again and said, “OK her come the rest ofthem. “ She lifted her hand, brought it down hard one more timeon his other ass cheek, and said “Five.” Quickly she raised herhand three more times and brought it down hard again each time,alternating ass cheeks, she counted off the last of thespankings, “Six, seven, eight.”At that point, Mike collapsed forward onto the bed. My wifesighed and said, “That's OK baby, you just lay there while mommyfinishes. “ She laid his top half on the bed, with his asssticking up in the air over the end of the bed. She sat down onthe bed beside him and she rubbed his ass for a couple of secondsbefore bringing her hand up suddenly and back down hard, “SMACK,”and she said, “Nine.” His little body jerked and I saw that hisass was bright red. Then she said, “This is the last one baby Ipromise.” She brought her lips down to give his little bright redass a kiss and said “Ten!”
She looked at his ass for a couple of seconds, red from herspankings, and then back at the camera and gave a small smile.She slid up the bed beside Mike, grabbed his shoulders, andturned him to face her, and I could see his little mouth filledwith her panties, his eyes red and tears running down his face,and snot from his nose. Tammi said “Oh my poor little boy, herelet’s take this out,” and she reached up and pulled her pantiesfrom his mouth. If they had been wet before from her pussyjuices, they were soaked now from his saliva. As she pulled them,out I heard a sob from him and she looked at him and said, “Here,let’s clean this up.” Using a dry part of the panties, she wipedhis nose clean.
He looked at her and said, “It hurt Mommy.”
She said “I know baby, mommy knows,” and she pulled him againsther, dropping the panties behind her on the floor while she didso. She ended up lying on her side with Mike pulled close to heras he sobbed out his pain. She told him “that's it baby, go aheadand cry. Mommy will hold you.” She crushed him against her titsand started rubbing his ass lightly with one hand.
As she did this, his sobs got softer and finally they wentsilent. I heard her sigh and I saw that her son had taken anipple of a tit and started sucking on it. She looked down athim, and as she held him against her and rubbed his head shesaid, “That's my good little boy, nurse on Mommy’s nipple to makethe pain go away.” They were both lying on their sides, himsucking on one of her nipples and resting his head on her arm. Ashe sucked on one nipple, I saw her massaging her other tit andrub it against his face before she sighed and hugged him to her.I saw her close her eyes and just lay there, I watched for a fewminutes as they slowly both drifted to sleep with him stillsucking on her nipple while he slept.
At this point, I looked away from the monitor to get some morework done, but as I worked on the computers and finished settingup the camera network my mind turned to what my wife had said,“Your dad can punish the girls when they get home.”
Chapter Six
I finished up with the computers, and I grabbed the girls’machine and took it upstairs to their room. I put it back whereit belonged and hooked it up, and then I went and installed thecameras in their room. I had learned a little from watching Mikeand my wife in his room, and I figured that having two cameras intheir room would get better views. I planned on telling the kidsabout the cameras, but I decided that I wouldn’t tell them aboutall the cameras I had placed, only the ones in their computers. Idid add a camera to Mike's computer, but I didn’t put any in thebathrooms. Hey, if there was any place in the house where thekids deserved privacy, at least it could be there. After leaving the girls room, I looked in Mike’s room and saw mywife still sleeping with our son. He was lying against her, withhis face buried between her large breasts. She had her arm aroundhim and they both looked so peaceful laying there. I was temptedto lay down with them but I resisted, since I still had more workto do, but I did had to stand there for a couple of minutes andwatch them sleep.
I went downstairs and finished working on the camera network.Eventually I decided to stop and take a sort of break. I gotmyself a much-needed beer, went out front, and sat on our frontporch swing. I know it’s kind of a cliché, but I always wanted aporch swing, and when we bought this place, I had one installed.So I was sitting on the porch and I had brought my tablet with meso I could finish working on setting up the cameras. I setup thetablet to control all the cameras in the house and as I sat inthe swing working a little bit and drinking my beer, I noticed acar pulling into our driveway. It stopped and my daughters gotout, and when I stood up and saw Jane. Her daughter Karen was oneof the girls’ good friends from school, and they spent a lot oftime together. When Jane saw me, she waved and I waved back, andas she drove off, I sat back down. The girls were yelling“Daddy!” as they raced up to the porch. I held my arms out andthey both launched themselves at me as I sat on the swing.
I hugged them both, and they were both trying to talk at onceabout different things. I laughed and said, “Wait, wait one at atime please.”
Anna shut up but Ash kept going, “Daddy we...” and she launchedoff into what they had done today with their friend Karen, allthat typical stuff that 11 year old girls would do together. (Tobe honest I wasn't paying huge attention to what she was saying,but I managed to get in a few “reallys” and “wows” to make itseem like I was listening to her recital of the day's events).
Meanwhile Anna had cuddled up to me and I had my arm around heras we watched her sister talk. I had started rubbing up and downher back lightly, but soon I found my hand rubbing further downto stroke her ass as she cuddled closer to me. Eventually Ashstopped talking for a moment and I asked her, “So, did you havefun?”
“Daddy! Weren't you listening to me?”
I said “Of course I was, but you never said whether you had funor not.”
“Of course I did Daddy”
“Well then I’m glad.” I looked down at Anna and said, “How aboutyou?”
She looked up at me and said “Yeah Daddy, we had a lot of fun,but...”
After a pause, I said, “But what?”
She looked up at me and said “But I couldn't wait to get home sowe can have some fun like we did this morning.”
I laughed at that and Ash added, “Yeah Daddy, can we have morefun? Where's Mommy?”
“Your mom’s upstairs taking a nap with your little brother; theywere all tuckered out after your mom spanked him.”
They both looked at me with mouths open until Ash said, “Why didMikey get spanked? What did he do that was bad?”
I sighed and said, “He put something he wasn't supposed to in hiscomputer that was bad.”
There was silence for a minute and Ash said, “What was thatDaddy?”
I sighed again and moved my arm that was feeling up Anna's ass. Ireached in my pants pockets and pull out the thumb drive. “This,”Ash and Anna both looked at it and the guilt was clearly writtenon both their faces as they stared at it. Ash licked her lips andsaid, “What's that Daddy?”
I looked down at her and said, “Why don't you tell me what it is,and where he got it?”
She looked at it and at me and I saw the shock on her face alsomirrored on Anna's. Then I watched as they looked at each otherand did that silent communication as only twins can. Ash shookher head no, but then Anna spoke, “I gave it to him Daddy.”
Almost immediately Ash piped up, “No she didn't Daddy, I did.”
Anna said 'But...”
Then Ash finally settled it, “No sissy, I gave it to him and youknow it.”
I looked at them both and said, “Ashley do you know what is onhere and what it does?”
She said, “Yes Daddy, when you put it in your computer, it letsyou see whatever you want on the internet without it beingblocked.”
I said, “I see, and where did you get this?”
She was quiet and said, “I promised not to tell.”
“Ashley, I know it’s not good to break a promise to someone, butI am your father and you are my daughter; and a daughter shouldnever keep secrets from her father, especially when such secretscould cause harm to someone.”
Ashley looked up at me and said, “But Daddy, what harm was done?I'm sorry I used it, but all it did was let us see dirtypictures. No one was harmed.”
I sighed and said “Ashley, I'm not going to ask again. All I willsay right now is that this could have caused a lot of harm to yougirls and your brother, and maybe the person that gave this toyou. So tell me, who gave it to you?”
She looked up at me surprised, “Really it could?” I nodded, andshe looked down again and said “Karen gave it to me.”
“Karen did, huh? And do you know where she got it?”
Ashley said, “A boy gave it to her, but everyone's been passingthem around, and most of the kids in my school have them, and noone’s been hurt.”
I looked down at her and muttered, “Fuck.”
Both girls looked at me shocked, and both of them said, “Daddy?”
I closed my eyes, “Look girls, what’s on here is bad. It doesn'tjust allow you to see dirty pictures; it also allows someone tolook at you through your camera on your computer. It also letsthem broadcast it to other people on the internet. So when you’rein your room, people you don’t know could be watching you. Theycould watch you getting dressed, they could watch you sleeping,they could watch you and Brianna playing sex games with eachother.”
Ash and Anna both looked up at me with a fearful expression.Ashley said, “Daddy, someone was watching us? Someone could seeus naked. Someone could see the games sissy and I play?”
I nodded my head and said, “Yeah, someone could have seen you,but you got lucky. The lens cover was never opened.”
She looked up at me and said, “I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't know.”
I looked at her and said, “I know honey. Now I want to know, whydid you gave it to Michael?”
She looked at me and then down, and said, “I thought he should beable to look at dirty pictures also.”
“Oh? Is that the only reason?”
She looked back up at me and said, “Yes Daddy.”
I sighed and said, “Ashley, I know you are lying to me. What didI just say about keeping secrets from your dad?”
She looked down and mumbled something. I said, “I didn't hearthat Ashley.”
She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, “Mike caught usplaying sex games, and I gave it to him to keep him from tellingon us.”
“And why didn't you tell me that right off the bat? Your mom andI already know about your sex games.”
“I know that Daddy, but I didn't want Mike to get in any moretrouble.”
I sighed, “That's good to hear.”
“That is Daddy?”
"Yeah, sometimes you need to keep secrets from other people ortell little lies to keep them from getting hurt. Like tellingyour mom that her meatloaf is the best ever, when I know youdon't like it. You do that to keep from hurting her feelings. Asfor secrets, well we asked you not to tell anyone about what wedid this morning, or about anything else, we do. The reason whyis that we; I mean your Mommy and I, can get in a lot of troubleif someone found out what we are doing with you kids. So we askedyou to keep it a secret.”
Ash looked up at me and said, “Daddy, will Mikey and sissy and Iget in trouble for what we are doing?
I sighed and said “No honey that would never happen. Youwouldn’t get blamed for it at all.”
After a pause, I continued, “But there will be consequences,there are always consequences for either keeping a secret, ortelling one to someone. You always have to think of what mighthappen before you decide to keep one or tell one. Theconsequences of telling our secret is that Mommy and Daddy willbe taken away from you and you guys would be sent to live withsomeone else, probably your mom's sister. But you never know, andMommy and Daddy will get punished, and you won't see us for avery long time. Now if you keep our secret, it means that Mommyand I will continue to play sex games with you guys until youleave the house.”
Ash and Anna looked at me with wide eyes as I told them this, andAnna blurted out, “No Daddy, I will never tell. I don't want tolose you or Mommy and go live with someone else. I want to stayhere and play sex games with you and Mommy and Mikey and sissy.”
When Anna finished Ash blurted out, “No Daddy I want to play sexgames too. I don't want you or Mommy taken away, you are the bestdaddy in the world and Mommy is the best mommy in the world.”
They both hugged me tight and tears ran down their faces. I heldthem for a minute and said, “It’s okay girls, no one is going totake you away as long as we don't tell anyone. And I know yougirls won’t tell.”
Ash and Anna both looked up at me with teary eyes and they bothsaid in unison, “No Daddy, we won't tell.”
I looked down at them and said “I know girls,” and I gave themboth a big hug and then I said, “Remember when I said Mikey gotpunished?” they both nodded their heads. “Well Mommy didn'tpunish him for using that program on his computer, he gotpunished because you give him that to be quiet about your sexgames together, and he went along with it. If he came and told ushe wouldn't have got in trouble, and you girls wouldn’t havegotten in trouble either. We understand that you girls love eachother and you were just playing around in a loving manner.”
Ash said “Really? You wouldn't have punished us if you found outabout what we were doing.
“I’ve known about it for a while now, and I haven’t punished youfor it yet, have I?”
Ash said, “Daddy, how do you know what we do together?” I smiledand picked up the tablet I had been working on, and showed themthe video I had of them from yesterday. They watched it frombeginning to end with a look of total shock on their faces.
Ash said, “How did you get that Daddy?”
“A little toy I was playing with yesterday, but that doesn'tmatter. Mikey got punished for what he did, what should I do withyou girls?”Anna said, “Punish us Daddy.” Ash just shook her head yes.
I replied, “Are you sure I should do that?” This time they bothnodded their heads yes. I continued, “All right, but you have todo everything I say.”
They both said, “Yes Daddy.”
“OK, I want you to go up to your rooms and put your stuff away.I also want you to take off all your clothes and wait for me. Oh,and when you go upstairs, be quiet. Mommy and Mikey are taking anap in his room.”
They looked at me, nodded their heads, and got off the swing,giving me a little kiss on each cheek as they got up. Theygrabbed their stuff and went inside. I quickly used the tablet tobring up the camera in the living room. I tagged them both sothat every time they came in range of a different camera, itwould switch to that camera. (Hey, I work security and have donesome installs at some of the top casinos, so I had the besttechnology available).
The camera showed them in the living room, and as they wentupstairs, it caught them in the hallway. I saw them peek intoMikey's room, stop, and stare for a minute. After a minute ofstanding there, they went into their room, where the camerapicked them up entering the room. As soon as they closed thedoor, they looked at each other and together they both said, “Ohmy god! Did you see that?”
They both giggled and Ash said, “Did you see Mom?”
Anna said, “Yeah, did you see what Mike was doing?”
“Yeah, he had her booby in his mouth sucking on it while he wassleeping.”
Anna giggled saying, “I remember someone else sucking on Mommy’sbooby’s this morning,”
Ash also giggled and said, “Yeah, her booby’s were so big, shealmost smothered me,” then she said, “And what about you withDaddy? You were playing with his thingy.”
Anna giggled and said, “Yeah, it felt so big, and Mommy’s cunnywas so wet.
Ash gasped, “You touched Mommy’s cunny?”
Anna said, “Yeah, I even pinched her button, like I do with you.”
Ash said, “Wow, I wish I could have done that.”
They looked at each other and laughed for a little bit, thenAnna's eyes got wide and she said, “Daddy told us take ourclothes off and get ready for him.”
Ash said, “Yeah, but why do we need to get naked to getpunished?”
Anna said with eyes wide, “Do you think he's going to spank ourbare bottoms?”
Ash also got wide-eyed, “Do you think so?”
Anna replied, “I hope so.”
Ash giggled and said “Yeah, I bet you do,” She looked at hersister and a smile came on her face as she said, “I also rememberthis morning Daddy said you were going to be our family’s toy.”
Anna grinned and said, “Yeah.”
Ash replied, “So that means I can play with you whenever I want,right? “
Anna smiled and said, “Yes, yes it does.”
Ash grinned and said, “Well I feel like playing with a littledoggie.”
Anna looked at her and said “Arf, Arf.” causing Ash to giggle.
“Well, doggies don't wear clothes so take them off.” Anna grinnedand started removing her clothes, taking off her top and shorts.I saw some little yellow frilly panties, which she quickly sliddown and she stood there looking at her sister and grinning. Isaw my little girl with her little titties, well actually big rednipples on top of a swelling chest. Her breasts were juststarting to grow and her nipples were just starting to expand. Ilooked downward to her little slit with her little pussy lipsjust barely peeking out. I wanted to rush up there and dive rightinto it, but then her sister said, “Doggies don't stand up!” andshe pointed at the ground.
Her sister got on her hands and knees and she stuck her tongueout. She panted and said “Arf, Arf,” and she wagged her ass backand forth.
Ash said “Good doggie” and patted her head.
Ash stripped naked, and laid down on the floor, propping herselfon her elbows. When spread her legs and I saw her little slitopen exposing the insides of her little cunny, exposing her pussylips and her little pink clit at the top and her little hole atthe bottom. It was one of the cutest little pussies I had everseen.
Then she said, “Come here and lick my little cunny with yourdoggy tongue.”
Anna crawled on all fours over to her twin sister and buried herface in her sister’s little pussy, blocking my view of it.Instead I could see Anna's cute little ass, with her littleasshole showing, her slit underneath it, and her cute littlepussy, the exact match of her sister’s, which I had just seenpeeking back at me moments before. I watched Anna eat hersister’s pussy for a few seconds before I got up out of the swingand headed inside. I was keeping one eye on the tablet as I wentupstairs, trying to make as little noise as possible.
I went to Mike’s room first. My wife was still asleep, with ourson cuddled up to her. I saw his lips still on one of hernipples; he wasn't sucking on it, but his mouth was on it and Iwatched him breathing I saw that her nipple was hard, probablyfrom his breath on it.
I went up to her, touched her shoulder, and said, “Honey.”
She slowly opened her eyes and said, “Mark,” then she yawned andsaid, “Sorry honey, I fell asleep.” She looked down at Mike stillcuddled against her, his mouth still on her breast. “Isn't ourbaby boy so cute?” she asked.
I chuckled and said, “Yeah he is, but you should see yourdaughters.”
“Are they home?”
“Yeah, and I had a talk with them about everything, and sent themup to their room to await their punishment.”
Her eyes widened, “Ooh, I'm glad you woke me up, can I watch?”
I chuckled and said, “Of course you can dear. Would you like tosee what your little girls are currently up to?”
She asked, “What are they up to?”
“Here, look at this.” I handed her the tablet and she saw whather daughters were doing.
“Oh my, you’re right, they are so cute. This is live, right now.
“Yeah, I got everything setup, and we can control the cameraviews from this tablet while we are in the house.”
She watched the camera feed and said, “Well it looks like they’rehaving fun.”
“Yeah, Anna is being Ash's little doggie right now.”
My wife looked at me and said, “Oh is she? Well, it looks like wehave creative little girl.”
I laughed and said “Two of them, you should have seen Annabarking and trying to wag her tail.”
She laughed and said, “I would have liked to see that.”
“Don't worry, I recorded it all.”
She looked at me and said, “You are the best husband ever.”
I laughed and said, “Well, this husband and father has to go inthere and punish his two little girls. I figured you’d want towatch, since I watched you punish our little boy.”
She looked down at our son and said, “Yeah I figured you werewatching; that's why I put on the show.” “You mean the one whereyou pretended to fuck our son in the ass?”
She looked at me and grinned, “Well I was just trying to give yousome suggestions.”
I laughed, “Yeah I figured as much, but let’s take it one step ata time. He just started sucking, we can work up to other things;we have a lot of time.”
She sighed, “Yeah, you’re right. Sorry, I just want to doeverything right now.”
I laughed and said, “I know what you mean, don’t worry. We willdo a lot of things as a family, but first I am going to go in andpunish our daughters. You just stay here and watch, and afterwardyou can have them all to yourself. Well, with me watching.”
She smiled and replied, “Go hand out their punishment, do youknow what you are going to do?”
I laughed again, “Yeah, I got some pretty good pointers from you.Ash even gave me a good idea.”
She raised an eyebrow, I said, “You’ll find out, just enjoy theshow.”
I bent down to give her a big kiss, when we broke it off shesaid, “Have fun.”
I laughed and said, “You better believe it.” As I walked out ofthe room, I heard her say, “Mike, son, wake up. Time to watchyour sister’s get their punishment.”
I chuckled at that and went to the girl’s room. I stood at thedoor for a minute; I had to give my wife time to wake up our sonso he could watch his sister’s punishment.
I opened the door quietly and went in, the girls were still onthe floor, Anna was still eating Ash's little pussy. Ash had hereyes closed and her hand in Anna's hair. I got a live view ofAnna's little ass in the air and watched for a second beforeclearing my throat.
Ash's eyes open then she gasped “Daddy” and started to sit up.
Anna looked back at me and started to sit up when I said loudly,“STAY!” and both of them stopped.
I looked at Anna looking back at me. I frowned and said, “Yourmaster didn't tell you to stop, finish your meal. I pointed downat Ash's pussy, and Anna grinned at me, and turned back around toplunge her face into Ash's pussy.
Ash just looked at me with her mouth open and I told her, “Youhave to be firm with dogs and train them right. Don’t forgetthat.”
I walked closer and looked down at the doggie. I patted her softcute ass and said, “Good little doggie.” The little doggiewiggled her ass like a dog wagging its tail, I continued, “See,firmness; but with a reward for good behavior. Always let yourdog know that you love them, but if a doggie is bad you have topunish them for being bad.” I smacked the doggie on her ass hard.She gave a little yelp, but kept her face buried in Ash's pussy.Ash jumped when I did that, and gave a little moan as she put herhand back on her doggie’s head, her doggie sucked on her pussyextra hard.
I explained further, “But you should never beat your dog, that'sjust cruel. You have to find other gentler ways to punish themand make them realize they were bad.” I then said, “Ash it's timeto punish your doggie.”
She just stared up at me, one hand clenched in her sister’s hair,her legs spread wide as her sister licked and sucked on herpussy. I sighed and said, “You will have to learn how to trainyour dog, but until you do, I will take over the training. First,our little dog needs a doggy name, I think we will call her‘Little Bitch’, how does that sound?
Ash said, “Really Daddy, I can call her little bitch?”
“Sure honey,” I told her. “A female dog is called a bitch, sowhen she is a dog I expect you to call her that, but only whenshe is a dog.”
She grinned at that and said, “Little Bitch.”
Anna (or Little Bitch) actually let out an “Arf, Arf,” though itwas a bit muffled by Ash's pussy.
She wiggled her ass, I chuckled at that, “See, she likes her newname.” I laughed more and said, “And look, dogs like to chasecats; and it looks like our Little Bitch has found her a cat (oras they are also called) a pussy to play with.”
Little Bitch again barked in Ash's pussy and waggled her ass,causing Ash to giggle and say, “It feels weird when she barks inmy little cunny, I mean pussy.”
I just chuckled at that as the Little Bitch barked again and thengrowled in Ash's pussy. I saw Ash gasp and give a little moan andgrab "Little Bitch’s" hair tight. I watched them for a few moreseconds and then I touched "Little Bitch" on her ass and said,“Up!”
She lifted her face from Ash's pussy and looked back at me. Ashremoved her hand, and then I commanded, “Up on all fours,” whichshe did, then I said, “Sit! That means sit on your back legs andfront paws on the ground in front of you.”
Little Bitch followed what I said. I moved so I was in front ofher, right next to Ash who was still lying on the floor, proppedup on her elbows with her legs spread.
She started to get up and I looked down at her and said, “No,don't move. Stay just like that.”
She looked up at me and said “OK Daddy.”
I looked down at her naked body, her legs spread and her pussynow all puffy looking and wet, from her own juices and hersister’s saliva. Her clit was engorged and peeking out of herfolds.
I tore my eyes from her sweet looking pussy and looked back atLittle Bitch, who smiled at me, panted and stuck her tongue out.I felt like laughing but held myself back, as I put a stern lookon my face. I saw her smile fade and she closed her mouth. I thensaid, “I think it's time for Little Bitch’s punishment. NormallyI would have a collar and a leash for my dog, but I haven't had achance to get one yet. So I will have to make do with what Ihave.”
I undid my belt buckle and removed it. I saw a worried look comeacross the Little Bitch dog’s face. I took the belt, made a loopout of it, and slipped it over the bitch dog’s neck, making animpromptu collar and leash. I pulled on it until it was just alittle loose around her neck, I didn't want to accidentally chokemy daughter. I said, “OK, first thing a dog needs to learn isthat when being walked she should never walk in front of hermaster, instead she needs to be either to the side or behind.” Isaid, “come” and gave a little tug on the belt towards me.
Little Bitch got the hint and she got on all fours once again andcrawled forward a few paces to come even with me. I told her,“Good doggy.” Then I ordered, “follow!” And I started walkingaround the room, Little Bitch following beside me as we circledthe room. I stopped, and she stopped with me. I reached down totouch her back and said “Stay!” and I dropped the belt and walkedover to Ash, still spread out on the floor. I stood between herlegs, looking down at her sweet little pussy, and reached a handdown to her and said, “Here, come on get up.” She took my handand I pulled her up.
She stood up next to me, and as I looked down at her naked body,I turned around and put an arm around her naked shoulders, andpulled her against my side. She looked up at me and smiled andthen looked back down at her sister or "Little Bitch," as wecalled her, and smiled at her. I said, “Now a good dog will staywhere you left her without needing the leash or anything to staythere. See how good of a dog ‘Little Bitch’ is?” On hearing hername, Little Bitch panted and wiggled her ass. I chuckled andsaid, “Ash, why don't you practice leading Little Bitch aroundthe room? “
Ash asked, “Really Daddy?”
I said, “Really, she’s your dog too.” She nodded her head, wentover to her new pet, and grabbed the belt. She ordered, “Follow!”and she walked around the room with her twin sister on a leash. Iwatched them for a minute. It was so fucking cute. I so badlywanted to get behind Anna and teach her what being a ‘Bitch’actually meant, but that was for a later time. I looked up at oneof the cameras and smiled.
I brought my attention back to the girls. Ash was starting to getinto it and started giving her doggie other commands. She did‘stay’ and dropped the belt, stood back a few feet, and looked ather for a few seconds. Then she said, “Sit!” and Little Bitch satback on her legs. Then she said “Up” and her doggie got back onall fours. Next Ash pointed down at her pussy and said, “Lick!”Little Bitch crawled forward on all fours, stuck her nose inAsh's pussy, and I saw her tongue come out to lick.
Ash looked at me and smiled widely. “Did you see that Daddy?” sheasked, “She did everything I told her, just like a little puppy.”
Little Bitch was still licking Ash’s pussy while Ash talked. Iresponded, “Yes honey I did. Now you need to reward her. Go aheadand pet your little dog.”
Ash looked down at her sister licking her pussy, and put her handon her sister’s head. She rubbed it saying, “Good Little Bitch.”
I said, “No, that's not the way we pet our dog,” and I went overto the two of them. I reached down behind Anna and I stroked herlittle pussy with a finger, finally feeling my 11-year-olddaughter’s pussy for the first time. I slid my finger through hersoaking wet pussy; she was so excited about being treated thisway.
I said, “Our Little Bitch requires special petting, and if she isreally good, you can give her a treat.” I removed my finger topet her on the ass, and said, “Roll over.” She pulled her tongueout of her sister’s pussy and looked back at me. I made rollingmotions with my hand and said, “Roll over on your back.” Shesmiled, quickly rolled over, and lay on her back with her handsup and legs up, as if she was a little dog on its back. I grinnedand told Ash, “If your doggie is real good, you pet them in theirspecial spot until they get their reward.” I reached a fingerdown and touched her clit, causing her to jerk and gasp.
I rubbed back and forth on her clit; I was tempted to bring heroff myself and dive into her pussy, but I didn't.
I told Ash, “Take over petting her,” and I removed my hand. Annalooked up at me and whined. She wanted Daddy to finish off thejob. I looked down at her and said, “Some other time honey.” Iturned to Ash and told her, “You need to finish her off.”
Ash smiled and sat down next to Little Bitch. She reached out afinger to touch her sister’s clit and started rubbing it back andforth. I said to her, “Keep doing that until she cum’s, you doknow what I am talking about, don't you?”
She looked at me and while still playing with her sister’s clitshe replied, “Of course Daddy, we are 11 after all. We’ve doingthis for years now, but we only found out what it was calledrecently.”
I said “Oh? How long have you two been playing sex games?”
Ash frowned, but still rubbing her sister’s clit she said, “Well,we have always held each other and cuddled, but we found out acouple of years ago that we could rub ourselves down there tofeel good. Later we found out that when we did it to each otherit felt much better. It was only when we saw those dirty picturesand videos on the internet that we did other stuff.”
I sighed and said, “Well, we’ll all have a discussion as a familylater about what everyone has been doing lately. For now, focuson your sister. She could use a good cum.”
Ash looked at me and grinned, “I could too Daddy.”
I sighed once more and said, “I wish I could help you out withthat, but I promised Mommy that she got to have you girls first.”
Ash looked up at me with wide eyes and said, “Mommy wants to haveus?”
I grinned and said “Oh yeah, Mommy wants to eat you all up. Shealso wants you girls to eat her all up.”
Ash looked up at me and she said, “Mommy?” then she said, “Didyou here that sissy? Mommy wants to play with us too!” I lookeddown at Anna who gave up every pretense of acting like a dog,well with one exception; she had her arms and legs lowered, butshe was panting like a dog in heat.
She was trying to clench the carpet, so I grabbed her hand andheld it so that she was squeezing my hand instead. She looked upat me and said, “Daddy?”
I responded, “Yes honey?”
“I’m going to cum soon,” I looked at her writhing on the floor asher sister rubbed her little clit back and forth. Ash had toreach a little lower occasionally to grab some extra moisturefrom her slit.
I answered, “I know baby.” I watched for a few more seconds andsaid, “Are you ready to cum yet honey?
“Yes Daddy, any second now,” she gasped.
“Good” I replied, and I grabbed Ash's hand frigging her sister,and pulled it away from her sister’s cunt.
She looked at me in shock, “She hasn't cum yet.”
I looked down at Anna and she whined, “Daddy! I was almostthere!”
I smiled and said, “I know honey, but don't you remember? I camein here to punish you girls, and I can't have enjoying yourself.”
She whined “But Daddy, why did you have sissy rub my cunnybutton?”
“Well, your sister is going to get the spanking she deserves.”
Ash gasped and looked at me, “Daddy!”
I just nodded my head at her, and turning back to Anna Icontinued, “But I can't spank you, since you like spankings, youtold me so earlier. I need another way to punish you.” I pausedfor a couple of seconds to let that sink in before continuing,“So I let your sister bring you to the brink of cumming beforestopping her. But that's only the start of your punishment.” Ireached out to the belt that was around her neck and removed it,“No more doggie for you until after your punishment.” I pointedto a corner of the room and said, “Crawl over there, and sit downfacing the wall.”
She said, “But Daddy.”
“No buts out of you. Get over there and sit in the corner, and notouching yourself while you are over there.” She looked at me andsobbed, and I saw tears start to form, but she got up off herback and crawled over to the corner and sat down. I watched herhang her head and I heard a sob come from her.
I felt pretty bad about making her do that, but a spanking wouldnot work on her; and I needed some way to punish her when she wasbad, and a time out in the corner without any interaction withanyone. That treatment would be worse to her than any spankingshe could get from me.
Then I turned to Ash who was looking worried and a littleshocked, I said; “Now it's your turn young lady.” I pointed tothe bed and said, “Stand there and face the bed.”
She looked at me and said, “Daddy?”
“Now little lady.”
She shuffled over to me. Facing the bed, she looked back at me. Isaid, “Eyes front!” and she turned back around. I went behind herand stood there for a few seconds. I saw her tremble a littlebit, afraid of what I was going to do. I just looked at her nakedass, and reached down and slid my shorts off. I picked them upand tossed them on the bed in front of Ash. She gave a gasp whenI did that. She started to turn back around and I said, “Keepyour eyes forward,” and she stopped. When she looked again at myshorts and I saw her tremble even more. I took off my shirt andthrew it on the bed, and she gave another gasp. Then I reacheddown and pulled my underwear off, and my rock hard cock sprangout. I took my underwear, held them out in front of Ashley, andsaid, “Hold these.” She gasped, but reached up her hand to takethem from me. She clutched them to her chest and her bodytrembled.
I looked down at my cock and her ass, and I so much wanted topick her up and plunge her right onto my cock, but I resisted. Ireached down and grabbed my cock and then I got closer to Ash,until I was just an inch from her body. I saw her tremble as shecould feel how close I was. Then I released my cock to let it hither back. I was too tall for it to be anywhere near her ass orpussy while standing up, but I don't think she realized that.
As my cock hit her back, she jumped and said “Daddy?” with fearin her voice.
“What, honey?”
“Are you going to? Are you going?”
I chuckled and said, “Am I going to what, honey?”
“Put your thingy in me?”
“Why, do you want me to?” I rubbed my cock against her backleaving a wet trail of leaking precum.
She gasped and said, “No Daddy, it’s too big Daddy.”
I chuckled, “So you don’t want me to fuck you?”
“No Daddy.”
“OK honey, I won't.”
“You won't?”
“Of course not honey. I won't do anything you don't want me todo.” I heard a sob from the corner and saw Anna was still sittingthere facing the wall with tears running down her face. I steeledmyself for going over to her to comfort her, and I looked back atAsh. I told her, “Honey, if there comes a day you want me to fuckyou, I will, but not until then.”
Then another sob from the corner, I looked at her and then backat Ash, and said, “Ash, why don't you give those back to me?”pointing at my underwear. My original plan had been to put themin Ash's mouth while I spanked her, but I changed my plans. Itook my underwear from her and went over to Anna, I bent down toher and she looked up at me with tear-filled eyes. I saidquietly, “What’s wrong honey?”
She sobbed and said, “I want you to fuck me Daddy.”
I smiled and said, “I know you do baby, but now is not the time,and your punishment hasn't been finished,” I sighed, “I know Ishouldn't, but I will give you something to make you feelbetter.” I took the underwear and used them to wipe the rest ofthe precum off my cock. “Here honey, put Daddy’s underwear inyour mouth so I don't have to hear your sobs.” I let her takethem from me, and while looking straight at me, she brought themto her nose and sniffed them. She brought them to her lips andlicked them, tasting my precum made her smile, and she put themin her mouth. I pushed them further in her mouth saying, “As muchas you can honey, I don't want to hear your sobs as I spank yoursister. I know how badly you want to be spanked.”
I got up and went back to Ash; she was still in the same positionas I left her. I said, “Well, where were we? Ah, I know.” I wentbehind Ash, put my hands around her hips, and pulled her backwardsaying “Come on, back up a few feet,” and I pulled her by herhips away from the bed. “Honey, bend over until your hands are onthe bed,” I told her. As I held her hips she bent forward untilher hands were on the bed, next I told her, “Honey spread yourlegs open until I say stop," and she spread her legs furtheruntil I told her to stop. I released her hips and stepped back. Isaw my 11-year-old daughter bent over with her hands on the bedand her legs spread, showing off her asshole and her pussy lips.Her pussy lips had opened up; they looked just like they werebegging to be fucked. I looked over at Anna and grinned, becauseAnna would look exactly like that just before I fucked her. I sawher little rosebud of an asshole and I thought to myself, “Yeah,her ass also.”
I said, “Anna, too bad you can't see your sister right now. She’sbent over with her ass in the air begging to be fucked rightnow.” Anna squirmed a little as she kept herself from turningaround and seeing. Then I said, “Now it's time to spank her untilthat cute little ass glows red.” Ash gasped and I saw some tearsfall from her face. “Are you ready Ashley?” I asked.
She was quiet and then said, “Yes Daddy.”
I grinned and stepped closer, looking down at her with my cockhovering over her bent over body. Then I stepped to the side alittle and said, “OK honey, I am going to give you 11 spanks, onefor each year you’ve been alive. Don't worry about making noise,if you have to cry, go ahead.” I knew that she would. I also knewthat every time she did cry out her sister would be in agony,wishing it were she getting spanked.
I brought my hand up to swing it back down, but not too hard, soit only made a light ‘smack’ sound. As my hand made contact Istarted counting, “One!” Ash jumped a little and gave a littlegasp, more from surprise than hurt. I spanked her other ass cheekwith the same force, “Two!” I kept this pattern up, alternatingass cheeks, but next time I brought my hand down a bit harder,‘SMACK,’ and I counted, “Three!” and then the other cheek withthe same force, “Four!” That time I heard a cry and a sob fromAsh. I hit her again; with two, more spanks, but harder thanbefore, “Five! Six!”
After that last one, Ash cried out loudly, “OWWW!” I paused; herlegs were trembling as she tried to keep holding herself up.
I reached down under her legs and rubbed my hand through herlittle pussy as I said, “It's OK honey, we‘re halfway there.” Herpussy was still a little wet from a little bit ago, but I couldtell she was not like her sister and wasn’t enjoying herspanking. I withdrew my hand and reached up to bring my hand backdown, “Seven!” and she cried out, tears falling from her face.Her legs buckled and she ended up kneeling on the floor.
I reached under her armpits to hold her up. I told her, “It'salmost over honey, come on up.” I pulled her up and moved towardthe bed, “Here honey, rest your body on the bed, so Daddy canfinish your spanking.” She was lying face down, with her asshanging off the edge of the bed. I sat on the bed next to her andsaid, “OK honey, I am going to finish up now, you ready?”
She looked up at me with tear-filled eyes and sobbed, “YesDaddy.”
I nodded and brought my hand down to hit her ass cheek with ahard ‘SMACK,’ “Eight!” I counted, and another one quicklyafterward that, “Nine!” She buried her face in the bed, cryingout into the covers after each hit. The tears were flowingheavily, and I looked down at her cute little bright red ass andbent down to kiss her ass cheek. I pulled my mouth off, and said,“Ten!” I did the same thing to the other ass cheek, “Eleven!”
I slid up the bed, grabbed my daughter and pulled her to me. Sheburied her face in my chest and kept crying, “That hurt Daddy, itreally hurt.”
I looked over at Anna still kneeling and said, “Brianna, comehere. Your punishment is over.”
She turned around and looked at me, my underwear still in hermouth. Her face was stained with tears as I held out me free armto her. She stood up, ran to the bed, pulling the underwear fromher mouth and sobbing “Daddy!”, and launched herself at me. Ifound myself holding my two little twin girls in my arms, as theycried and tried to hold me as tight as possible.
Ashley sobbed out, “Sorry Daddy. I will never be bad again.”Brianna sobbed as she told me how sorry she was, but didn’tactually say she wouldn't be bad again.
I asked “You all right Ash?”
She sobbed a little before saying, “I will be Daddy. It hurt andit's still sore but I’ll be OK.”
I chuckled and said, “I'm sure it’s still sore honey, but don'tworry. I will send Mommy in here in a little bit to kiss it allbetter.”
She looked up at me and said “Promise?””
“Yeah, I promise,” and then I looked at Anna and said “How aboutyou, Anna? Are you OK?”
She sobbed out, “No. You left me there all by myself while youtwo played without me.”
I laughed, and Ash glared at her sister, “Next time you get thespanking. Daddy wasn't playing, that hurt!”
Anna said, “Well I would have enjoyed it more than you did!”
They glared at each other, and I said, “Girls, girls no fighting.Brianna, that was the point; you were getting punished. Itwouldn't have been a punishment if you were the one gettingspanked. Now I’ll ask again, are you OK?”
She sighed and said, “I guess so, but next time I want thespanking.”
I laughed and said “Don't worry I’ll give you a spankingtomorrow.
She looked up at me and said, “Really?”
I nodded, “Yeah I promise.”
She hugged me and said, “You’re the best dad ever.”
I held onto them for a minute before saying, “Well, as much as Iwould love to stay here and lay in bed with my two little girls,I need to get your mom and send her in here, so she can have somealone time with her little girls.
They both looked up at me and Ashley said, "You’re going to sendmom in?”
“Yeah,” and then I had a thought and smiled, “Look, there issomething I want you to do.” I whispered in their ears and theygiggled as I talked to them. After I finished I said “OK, you gotall that?”
They giggled and said in unison, “Yes Daddy.”
I smiled and said, “You two are my favorite daughters.”
They giggled, and Ash said, “Silly Daddy, we’re your onlydaughters.”
Anna added, “Yeah Daddy.”
I frowned, looked around and said, “Are you sure? I could havesworn I had a couple more stashed around here somewhere.” Theyboth giggled at me and I laughed along with them then said, “OK,give Daddy a kiss.” Ash went first; she gave me a big kiss andeven used some tongue. Then Anna gave me a kiss and also usedsome tongue, but her kiss was a lot more passionate, especiallywhen I squeezed her ass really hard.
I got out of the bed and walked out of the room.
Chapter Seven
I walked down to Mike’s room and went into his room. I saw mywife on the bed breathing hard, and I saw my son resting his headon her chest. He was also breathing a little hard, I noticed thathis face seemed wet, and as I approached, my wife said “HiHoney.”
I bent over to smell Mike’s face and got confirmation of what Ihad suspected, I said, “So Honey, looks like you couldn't holdout until the girls huh?”
She smiled sheepishly at me, “No, I got all hot and botheredwatching you and the girls, and I just couldn't resist.”
I looked down at Mike laying there grinning at me and asked him,“How about you sport?”
He grinned and said, “Mommy taught me how to eat pussy.”
I looked over at my wife, “So how did he do?” I asked.
She grinned at me, “Pretty good actually,” she said, “He is afast learner and give him a few more times and he will be as goodas his dad.”
I looked down at the two of them and laughed, “Well it's good tohear that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.”
Tammi laughed and Mike looked puzzled. Then Mike said, “Dad, canI play with the doggie too?”
I grinned and looked down at him, “So you were watching too?”
He nodded, “Yeah, until Mommy taught me how to eat pussy.”
She looked at me and grinned, “Well, I didn't want him to see hissister’s get punished. It wouldn't be fair to them if theirlittle brother saw what you were doing to them, so I had to keephim busy; and well, I was in need of a good cum after seeing mydaughters and my husband play with their little bitch dog.” Shesmiled again, “We should get her a dog collar that says LittleBitch, maybe a pink one with the words spelled out in rhinestonesand a little leash to go along with it.”
I laughed and said, “That sounds perfect, their birthday iscoming up soon and it would be a great present; but now that Ithink of it, we should get her second one to go with it.”
She looked up at me, “Oh?”
“Yeah, maybe a cat collar and we can have “Family Pussy” put onit. What do you think honey? Think she would make a good pussycat?”
She grinned and came back with, “Yeah I think she would. Thethought of her lapping up some cream makes me all wet inside.”
“And where would she get the cream?”
“Why from her Daddy, of course,” she giggled. We both laughed atthat, but Mike laughed along with us, he really didn’t understandeverything that we were talking about, but he probably thoughtthe thought of his sister being a dog and a kitty pretty funny.
I picked up the tablet, and I saw the girls on the bed holdingonto each other, kissing tenderly. I showed Tammi the tablet andI said, “Well it looks like the girls are waiting for you.”
She looked at the scene on the tablet, then she grinned at me, “Isaw you whispering something to them, what have you got planned?”
I grinned and said, “Don't worry you will enjoy it, just let thegirls set the pace for a little bit.”
“Oh really! Well I guess I can allow that, but before I go inthere, let me hop in the shower real quick and get nice and cleanfor them.”
I said, “OK, honey I will be watching for you,” wiggling thetablet.
She smiled and got off the bed, and gave me a huge kiss,plastering her body against mine. We held the kiss for about aminute before we broke it off. Still grinning she said, “Wellenjoy the show.”
I laughed, “Don't worry I will. And I think our son will help meout.”
She reached down and grabbed my cock saying, “I’ll be sure towatch it later,” then she whispered in my ear, “I want to see himon his knees with your cock in his mouth.”
I grinned back at her, “You are such a naughty Mommy.” She justgiggled and went out the door.
I looked down at Mike still lying on the bed, “Well son, have youbeen having fun?” I asked.
He smiled and said, “Yeah, I have!” Then he giggled and said,“When mom showed me how to eat her pussy, she came real hard andflopped all around on the bed.”
I chuckled, “Yeah, she tends to do that. So now that mom hastaught you how to eat pussy, I guess you won't want to suck dad'scock anymore?” I asked.
“No way dad! I like sucking your cock, I want to do it more!” heblurted in response.
I smiled at him, “Glad to hear that, because my cock really needssucking right now.”
He looked at my crotch and giggled, “Yeah dad I can tell.” (Ofcourse, he could since it was rock hard and sticking out from mybody).
I said, “OK, well let’s try something different.” I backed upfrom the bed and pointed down at the floor in front of me. “Kneelon the floor right there,” I told him.
He scooted off the bed and knelt in front of me. He was betweenthe bed and me; I’d left him just enough room to kneel.
I set the tablet on the bed so I could see it as I looked down.The scene on the tablet showed the girls still kissing on thebed. I looked down at my son kneeling in front of me and I said“Go ahead, don't wait for my permission.”
He looked up at me, smiled, and opened his mouth to put my cockin it. He started sucking, and his hands came up to my cock shaftand started stroking it back and forth.
“Use one hand to play with my balls,” I told him, and he reachedunder, grabbed my balls and he started fondling them. His headstarted going forward and backwards as he bobbed his mouth on mycock, still jacking it with one hand and playing with my ballswith the other. I looked down at the tablet to watch my girls ontheir bed together.
I watched them hold each other tight and kiss, their 11-year-oldbodies intertwined together. They were running their hands up anddown each other’s bodies, caressing and touching each other.After a couple of minutes of my son sucking my cock and mewatching the girls, my wife came into the room and looked down attheir bodies. They looked up at her standing over them and splitup, separating from each other. I watched as my wife got on thebed, crawled between them, and laid down on her back. Mydaughters plastered themselves against her body on either side,putting an arm around her waist, and they each took one ofMommy’s nipples into their mouths and sucked on it. Tammi broughta hand to the back of their heads and murmured “That's my littlegirls.”
I smiled as I watched, and stroked the small head sucking on mycock, and I whispered, “That's my little boy.”
(Yes, this is where you finally get to the point where you camein to this story, but this is not the end of the story, not evenclose.)
As my nine-year-old son sucked on my cock, I watched my threegirls, my wife and two twin daughters. They were laying on one ofthe twins’ beds. The girls were sucking their mom’s nipples. Andas I watched, both their hands wandered down to my wife's pussy.I saw their hands reach near her pussy at the same time. Theyeach put a hand on a thigh and my wife opened her legs wider, andat the same time, I watched two hands slide off her thighs andtowards her pussy. The hands met in between her legs, and as mywife opened wider, I saw Ashley's hand dart for her clit, whileBrianna’s hand reached between her pussy lips.
My wife just laid back and let her daughters play with her pussy.I saw fingers dart between her pussy lips and disappear inside,and I saw fingers pinch and rub my wife's clit. Both girls playedwith her pussy and sucked on her nipples, just as I told them todo when I whispered in their little ears earlier, after Ipunished them in their room. As I watched this on the tablet Iheard a noise and felt little hands pushing on my legs, and Ilooked down.
I had gotten distracted while watching the girls, and while myson was sucking on my cock, I had pushed forward and trapped myson between the bed and me. Since my cock was in his mouth at thetime, I had pushed his head tight against the bed and my cock washalf buried in his face. I looked down at him looking up at me,with wide eyes and his hands trying to push me back. My cockstretched his lips and filled his mouth up all the way. I lookedat him for a couple of seconds before coming to my senses and Ipulled back, pulling my cock out of his mouth and causing him togasp for air. I said, “Oh god, sorry son, are you all right? Ididn't mean to do that, I just got distracted.”
He looked up at me, and catching his breath he smiled and said,“That's all right dad I'm fine, did you see how much of your cockwas in my mouth?” and he put his hand around my cock almosthalfway down the shaft, right where my cock had stopped going inhis mouth.
I laughed and said, “Only you son, only you.” I looked back atthe tablet to check on the action in the girls’ room. They werestill wrapped around their mom, playing with her pussy andsucking her nipples. I saw Anna biting down on her mom’s tit, andthen I felt a mouth on my cock. I looked down to see Mike takingmy cock in his mouth once more, looking up at me.
I laughed, “So, looks like you can't get enough?” He pulled mycock out of his mouth and said, “Yeah Dad, I love doing this. Canyou do what you did before?”
"What do you mean?”
“Push me against the bed with your cock.”
“Oh you liked that?”
“Yeah until I needed to breathe I liked it a lot.”
I looked at the tablet and said, “You know what, I am recordingthis so let me take care of my needs and yours, then we can watchit together. How does that sound?”
“That sounds great dad,” he replied, “I want to see what thegirls and mom are doing also.”“Sounds like a plan,” I pushed the tablet out of the way, Iwasn’t worried about losing any of the action since it was stillrecording. I then said, “I have an idea. If you liked me pushingyou against the bed; I know what you will really like.”
His eyes widened, “What’s that dad?”
“Stand up and lay down on the bed right here,” I patted the bedin front of me. He stood up and lay down on the bed sideways; Igrabbed his body and maneuvered it around. I grabbed his head andslid him towards me so he was stretched out full length in frontof me with his head was hanging off the bed. I was supporting hishead, “now champ I am going to do all the work,” I instructedhim. “I just need you to concentrate on breathing and notgagging, can you do that?”
Looking up at me, he said, “Yes dad.”
“That's good son, now I am going to let your head go, and I’mgoing to stick my cock in your mouth. Open as wide as you can.”
“OK Dad,” he replied. I let go of his head and he opened hismouth wide. I moved my cock head back and forth over his lipsbefore sticking it in his mouth. I inserted an inch in his mouthand left it there, he was still able to breathe okay. I startedto stroke my shaft, jacking off in his mouth for a minute. Then Isaid, “Let’s see how much of my cock you can take son.” I pushedmore of my cock in his mouth until I hit his throat; I had aboutthree inches in so far. I pushed forward harder, getting in aboutanother inch or so and I felt his throat around my cock,squeezing it like a vise. I could see my cock pushing his jawwide as it could go and I saw his throat being pushed out from mycock trying to go in it.
I knew that I could not go any further at this point, my cockhead was actually in his throat but my shaft wouldn't be goingany further without me forcing it. I figured his throat was stilltoo small for a cock as large as mine at 8 inches and fat. I sawhim trying to swallow around my cock and I felt his swallowing.It felt pretty good, but I had to pull out to allow him tobreathe. I backed off but did not remove my cock from his mouthas he tried to catch his breath around my cock. I have to say thefeel of his breath coming out of his nose tickled the undersideof my cock a little bit, but in a good way. After a few seconds,his breathing got more normal, so I pushed back in until I hithis throat again. This time I pulled back as soon as it hit theentrance to his throat, and I proceeded to fuck my cock in andout of his mouth as his head hung over the side of the bed. Ilooked down at his body and saw his hands were at his own cock,playing with it as I fucked his face. I smiled at that, and aftera couple of minutes, I pulled my cock all the way out of my son’smouth and looked down at him. I put my hand under is head andpulled him up. He was gasping for air and his face was brightred. He had tears all over his face and his nose was running.
“Are you alright son?” I asked.
He nodded. “Yes,” he responded.
I frowned, “I think that’s enough of that for you, it was justyour first time. Let’s get a little more comfortable.” I pickedhim up and rearranged him so that he was lying in the middle ofthe bed. I grabbed a tissue off the nightstand and gave it tohim, telling him to blow his nose. After he blew his nose reallyhard, he handed the used tissue back to me, and I dropped it inthe waste bin by the bed.
I lay down by his head and straddled his head with my legs. Itold him, “Let’s see how good you remembered your ball lickinglessons.” I knelt down over his face so my balls were over hismouth. I felt his tongue come up and lick my balls, and then Ifelt him slide his tongue up and down my ball sack. He wasstarting to get into it. I looked down at my son laying under mewith my balls in his face and him licking them. He brought hishands up and started squeezing and playing with me. It wasfeeling pretty good as he licked and sucked my balls one by oneon his mouth and letting them pop out of his mouth. But my cockreally needed attention, so I lifted up a little bit, pulling myballs out of his mouth. He tried to follow my balls as I wasmoving them away from his mouth. “That's enough!” I told him, andhe dropped his head back to the bed. I looked down at him andsaid, “OK now I‘m really going to fuck your mouth son. While I amdoing that I want to feel your hands on my balls, but if it getstoo much for you, just squeeze my leg and I will let up. Ok son?”
“Yeah dad I understand.”
“Okay good, well here goes,” and I bent my cock down to hismouth, he opened up and I sank down a little more, allowing it togo in further. I watched as it entered his mouth until it stoppedat his throat and I pulled back up. Then I bent forward so I wasabove his body and moved my hips up and down, pushing my cock inhis mouth and pulling it out. I could see down the length of hisbody as I lifted my hips up and down, fucking my cock in and outof his mouth. He was obeying my previous instructions and playingwith my balls as I told him. When I looked down at him, I saw hislittle cock standing straight up. Since I was so much taller thanhim his cock was sticking up just under my stomach.
Suddenly I had an idea; I pulled my cock out of his mouth andsaid, “Hold up for a minute son.” I bent down to take his littlecock in my mouth. Unfortunately, our sizes made a 69 bloody hard,and I didn't think it was worth the effort to try it, so I pulledout of his mouth, so that I could bend over and suck him, he wasstill a boy, a little over an inch and a half, maybe two, and itwas pretty thin. Obviously, it was no problem sucking the wholelength of it, and I rolled it around in my mouth, using my tongueon it. Then I sucked more of it, taking his tiny balls, thathadn't dropped yet, into my mouth and using my tongue on them. Idid that for just a few seconds before I pulled him out of mymouth.
I looked down at his cock covered in my saliva, my son staring atme with his mouth open, “Well, time to get back to sucking,” Itold him. I repositioned myself so my cock was over his mouth,and I plunged it in. This time I spread my legs wider to get abetter position and started really fucking his mouth. I wasn'tgoing as slow as earlier, I felt my cock stop each time it hithis throat, and the bed indented a little under his head. Ifucked his face fast and hard for about 30 seconds, and I felthis hand wrapped around my balls. He was practically holding ontothem for dear life and tugging them unintentionally at the sametime. I felt my orgasm approach and suddenly it hit me. I pushedmy cock down onto my sons face as my cum blasted out and wentstraight down his throat. I could feel him trying to swallow,then I felt his hand hitting my leg and I eased off, pulling mycock out. A spurt hit his face as I pulled out, his hand lungedupward and he grabbed my cock and pointed it into his mouth. Ireached down to help him out and pushed down once more, so thatmy cock head just in his mouth. He sucked the cum out of my cock,and after a minute all my cum had been drained, and I pulled outof his mouth and collapsed sideways on the bed.
After a couple of seconds, he slid up the bed, threw an armaround me and gave me a big hug. He looked at me and asked, “DidI do good dad?”
I chuckled, “You did awesome. I need to get you a trophy for thatone.” He smiled, “Did you enjoy that?” I asked.
“I sure did Dad. That was awesome, it felt so, so, so cool.”
I chuckled, “Sounds like you really had fun then. What was yourfavorite part?”
“At the end dad,” he replied, “When you started really pushingyour cock into my mouth and you came it was awesome.”
“So why did you hit my leg?” I asked.
He grinned, “Sorry Dad, but I felt you’re cum going in my stomachbut I couldn't taste it, and I wanted to taste it.” He scooped upthe cum on his chin and sucked it off his finger. “I think ittastes great.”
I laughed, “Well I'm glad you like it, we’ll see about giving youas much as possible in the future.” He grinned, “Well since youwas such a good boy,” I continued, “I think you’ve earned areward.”
He looked at me questioningly, “What kind of a reward?”
“Well, did you like it when I sucked on your cock?” I asked.
He nodded, “Yeah Dad it was pretty cool.”
“So I’ll reward you by doing that again.”
“Really, Dad?”
“Really, come up here and sit on your dad's chest.” He scrambledup onto my chest, and I helped him get into position. “Now youget to fuck your dad’s mouth,” I told him, “Just do like I did toyou.” I scooted him forward on my chest so his cock was at mymouth. I opened up and took his entire cock and balls in mymouth, and I put my hand on his ass and pushed him forward. Hegrabbed my hair as I pulled him forward. I briefly pulled hiscock out of my mouth long enough to tell him, “Go ahead son, fuckmy mouth like I did yours.”
I sucked him back in and he started a fucking motion with hiships, holding my hair as he did. I gripped his thighs and helpedhim fuck me harder. I was sucking hard and using my tongue onhim. His fucking motion wasn’t causing me any discomfort, and Ifelt his little cock sliding in and out of my mouth. His grip onmy hair was pretty strong, and I heard him breathing prettyheavily as he fucked my mouth. After a minute, I felt him trembleand he gasped, and I felt his little cock spasm briefly, butnothing came out. That didn't stop him from enjoying his own cum.
He slowed down after a couple of seconds, but I smacked his ass alittle and moved his hips back and forth. He got the hint andcontinued fucking my mouth. I brought my son to two more climaxesuntil he eventually gasped, “No more Dad, no more.” I let himpull out of my mouth and he collapsed beside me.
I then heard, “Well, that was surprising,” and I saw my wifestanding in the door with her arms around my two daughters. Theywere looking at me with astonishment with their mouths open.
Ash blurted out, “Dad, you were sucking Mikey's thing!”
I laughed, “Get it right. I was sucking Mike’s cock, but it wasonly fair since he sucked my cock.”
Anna said in astonishment, “Mike sucked your cock?”
Mike chimed up, “Twice today.”
Both girls looked at us in astonishment. Anna blurted out, “ButDad, I wanted to do it, and he got to do it first.”
I laughed at that, and her mom said, “Don't worry dear you’ll getyour chance.”
Anna looked up at her, “Really?” she asked.
“Yeah” her mom replied.
“Can I do it right now?” Anna shot back.
I laughed, “Honey if I could possibly get it up right now I wouldlet you, but it’ll have to wait.”
“OK, but you promise,” she said, “And you also have to fuck me.”
I laughed again, I promise.” Then I looked at my wife and said,“How was it?”
She grinned and said “Fanfuckingtastic.” Then she asked, “Did youwatch?”
“Well I started to,” I told her, “And I got so distracted that Ialmost choked our son. I had to decide whether to get a blowjobor watch you with the girls, and at the time, I really needed ablowjob. So I decided to watch later.”
The girls and Mike were looking at us, and Ash said, “Daddy, whatdo you mean watch it later?”
I laughed, “Oh I forgot to tell you guys, come here,” and I wavedthe girls over. I held out the tablet and said, “Look.” They saton the bed and looked at the tablet. I had the video feed pausedwhere I had stopped watching. They saw themselves lying on thebed sucking on their mother’s tits, and their hands buried in hercunt. They kept watching as I hit play and they watchedthemselves playing with their mom for a few moments before I hitpause again.
They both looked up at me at the same time and asked, “HowDaddy?”
I smiled and opened another window on the tablet, this one hadthe live feed for Mike’s room and all five of us were on thescreen.
“Cool,” Mike said. The girls started looking around the room andquickly pointed out the camera. I showed them the scene on thetablet, with the two of them pointing at the camera.
They said, “Daddy, were you watching us?”
“Yeah,” I told them, “I installed cameras today all through thehouse.”
“Why Daddy?” they said in unison.
“Well,” I explained, “I need to protect you girls. This way I cankeep an eye on you kids so nothing will happen like what almosthappened with your computers.”
“But Daddy,” Ash said, “Why do you have to watch us?”
I grinned, “Because I like looking at my little girls andwatching them play.”
“But Daddy,” Ash questioned, “You mean you can watch us when weare peeing, or you know, number two?”
I laughed and said, “No honey, I didn’t put any cameras in thebathroom so don’t worry you can go potty without anyonewatching.” She looked relieved at hearing that.
Then I explained further, “There’s also one in Mommy and Daddy'sroom so you can also see us.”
“Really?” both girls replied.
Mike said, “Cool!”
I laughed at that, “Yes really, and yes it’s cool, but enough ofthat for now. I don't know about you guys, but I’m hungry, and Ithink it's time for dinner. We’ll watch this as a family afterdinner. Tonight will be family movie night.” I grinned at mywife, and she grinned back at me.
Then my wife spoke up, “OK kids, give Mommy and Daddy a kiss andtake some showers, get cleaned up and in your pajamas.”
“Pajamas, Mom?” Ash asked.
“Yeah honey,”
Her mom replied, “After dinner we’re going to watch some moviesuntil bedtime.”
I spoke up, “No Honey, she's right. They don't need pajamas.”
She looked at me surprised and raised an eyebrow, “Oh?”
We never contradicted each other in front of the kids, so thefact I did it was rather odd.
I smiled, “No dear, I don’t think pajamas are to be worn in thishouse any more. No, the official sleepwear in this from now on isbirthday suits.”
They all looked at me. Mike giggled, and the girls stared.“Birthday suits?” Ash asked, “You mean naked Daddy?
“Sure, why not? Look, you’re naked right now.” The girls lookeddown at each other as if they suddenly just realizing that, yes,they were naked.
“Honey that sounds perfect,” my wife said, “I wish I would’vethought of that. Kids, you okay with that?”
They all looked at each other and giggled, “Yeah Mommy,” thegirls replied in unison. Mike added, “This is so cool.”
“So it seems like there is a consensus among everyone?” I asked,“So the night attire from now on is birthday suits. Now off toshowers.”
“Yes Daddy” they all replied. The girls gave me a quick peck andMike gave me a little hug around my waist and off they wenttoward the showers.
I got up, grabbed my wife and pulled her against me, “So, did youhave fun today?” I asked her.She looked at me grinning and said, “Give me a kiss.”
I went to give her a kiss and she opened her mouth and plasteredherself against me while our tongues played for a minute.Breaking it off, she grinned at me, “So could you taste yourdaughters?”
“I thought I tasted something,” I smirked as I responded to her.
Your daughters have great tasting pussies,” she told me.
“Well, I’ll just have to find out myself,” I replied.
She laughed, “Yeah, I plan on watching that.”
I grinned at her, “Watching? Hell, I expect you to help out.” Islapped her on the ass and ordered her, “Food Woman.”
She laughed, “I don't believe you just said that to me.”
“Sorry, blame it on the hunger,” I said sheepishly.
She laughed again, “I’ll let you get away with it this time, butdon’t let it happen again.”
“It won’t,” I said, “But seriously, I’m starving. I've beenworking all day. And someone woke me up early this morning.”
She laughed and said, “Ok, Ok I get the hint. I’ll get dinnerready, you take a shower,” she sniffed and said, “You smell!”
“Look who's talking,” I replied, and sniffed her.
She giggled, “Yeah but I smell of pussy, you just stink.”
I just laughed and patted her on the ass saying, “You win, andI’ll shower.” I gave her another kiss and we walked down thehallway together, I headed into the bedroom and she wentdownstairs to make dinner.
I took my time in the shower. When I got out, I dried off, leftmy towel in the hamper and headed downstairs, not bothering toget dressed. In the kitchen, Tammi was standing at the stovewearing an apron, just an apron, nothing else. I came up behindher and put my arms around her pulled her close; she leaned herhead back and gave me a kiss.
She said, “You smell much better honey!”
I nuzzled her cheek, she giggled and said, “And you still smelltasty.”
I cupped her breast, well I held them up since they were too bigfor me to get my hands fully around. I rubbed her nipples, andshe sighed and leaned back against me for a couple of secondsbefore straightening up and saying, “Enough of that, if you wantdinner go get the table ready instead of pawing me.”
“Yes dear,” I responded and I gave her tits a last squeeze and alight smack on the ass, saying, “Nice look, you should dress likethat more often.” She laughed.
I grabbed some plates out of the cabinet and went into the diningroom. As I was setting up the plates, two twin naked girls camerushing into the room and yelled in unison, “Daddy!”
I looked them over, “You girls all clean?” I asked.
They said together, “Yes Daddy.”
“Good, now please go grab some silverware.” I watched theirlittle naked asses go out of the dining room and into thekitchen.
From the kitchen I heard, “Mommy” and then some giggling,followed by silence.
About 30 seconds later Ash came out with the silverware. “Where'syour sister?” I asked her.
“Helping Mommy,” Ash said giggling.
I raised an eyebrow, “Ok, go ahead and set out the silverware,I'll get some drinks.
“Ok Daddy,” she replied.
I went into the kitchen, my wife was still standing at the stovewith just her apron on, and her legs spread a little. It appearedthat my other daughter Anna was busy helping her mother out. Ifigured she was helping, because I saw her legs poking out fromunder her mom's apron.
Tammi grinned at me as I entered the kitchen. “How’s dinnercoming?” I asked her.
“Almost done honey,” she replied.
“I see Anna's helping you out.”
“Well, she's trying. But if she keeps this up, I’ll never getdinner done.” She put her hand over the apron, over a lump theshape of my daughter’s head. Tammi rubbed the back of her head,and told her daughter, “Come on Honey. Momma needs to get dinnerfinished, save that for later.”
A couple seconds later, she crawled out from under her mom'sapron, and she looked up at me with a wet face and said “HiDaddy!”
“Hi pumpkin, what you been doing?” I asked her.
“Mommy looked so yummy I had to taste her,” she replied.
“I know what you mean honey,” I said chuckling. I held out myhand to help her up and I pulled her up off the floor. I quicklyturned her around and gave her a big smack on the ass. I pushedher towards the living room, “Off with you!” I ordered her.
She looked back at me, rubbing her ass. I could still see my handprint slowly fading. She smiled and said, “Thanks Daddy.”
As my daughter left the kitchen, I looked back at my wife,“Helping mom out huh?” I asked grinning.
“Yeah, she's a good daughter,” she responded.
I laughed and gave her a little kiss. I grabbed some drinks fromthe fridge, soda for the kids and some wine for the wife and me.As I went back out to the dining room table, Mike had made itinto the dining room and was sitting down at the table. The twinswere sitting next to each other, giggling and whispering. I satthe soda on the table and told the girls grab some glasses andpour the drinks. I went to the cabinet in the dining room to grabsome wine glasses, and as the twins went into the kitchen to getglasses for them, I called out, “No helping your mom.”
“Spoilsport,” they said in unison, glaring at me. Then theygiggled and went into the kitchen. A moment later while I waspouring the wine, they came back with their glasses and pouredsoda for themselves. As we finished, my wife came back in withthe food and set it down on the table.
Dinner was nothing special, just something quick with groundbeef. It was a pretty normal dinner for us, except that we wereall naked. My wife had taken off the apron before she startedeating, so I could view her beautiful body and tits. After Ifinished eating, I just watched my family for a minute, talkingand chatting as they ate. They were all totally naked, yet seemedperfectly comfortable with it. If you had told me yesterday thatthis would seem normal, I would have laughed at you. Instead, Iwas just happy. My wife watched me looking around and smiled, andwe clinked our glasses together and silently toasted, as our kidsate their dinner and acted like normal kids.
Eventually everyone finished, and we sat back in our chairs, fulland content. “Who's up for a movie?” I asked. The kids all spokeup at once, and I couldn’t really make out who was saying what,but they clearly were saying yes. “Ok then, let’s go to in theliving room,” I told them.
My wife looked at me and said, “Really, you can put that video upon the big screen?” I nodded and said, “Yeah it's no problem,” Inodded, “Just give me few minutes.”
“Okay,” she replied, “Why don't you get it ready, and we’ll getdinner cleaned up.”
I went into the living room and got the TV synced with the tabletand the camera system. It took me about ten minute’s total. Itested the setup by bringing up the video feed for the kitchen. Iwatched my wife and kids clean up and put the dishes away.Satisfied that it was working, I brought up the video fromearlier in the girls’ and got it ready to watch. I went into thekitchen and helped them finish cleaning up. Once everything wasdone, I looked at everyone and said, “Let’s go see what you girlswere up to today.”
“Sounds good,” my wife agreed, “Let’s go.” We went into theliving room and got comfortable around the TV.
We all were trying to sit on the couch and after much gigglingand jockeying for position we finally got comfortable. My wifelaid on the couch cuddled up to me. Mike was lying on the couchin front of her, with one of her arms around him. His head wasnestled between her breasts, and one of her legs was wrappedaround his. Anna was cuddled up to me my body other side. Hersister Ash was cuddled up to her.
“So is everyone comfortable now?” I asked.
I heard, “I'm cool” from Mike, and a “Yes Daddy” from the twins.“Okay,” I said, “Let’s see what Mommy and you girls were up totoday.”
I started the video that was recorded earlier in the girls’ roomon our 60” big screen. When I setup the video earlier, I had thefeed paused with the twins intertwined. Then I brought up anotherwindow beside the other one, so that in the first video you couldsee the shot from behind, looking at the two girls on the bed andthe doorway. In the second one, you could see up their bodiestowards the head of the bed.
Ash and Anna looked quite surprised. Ash asked me, “There are twocameras?”
I grinned and opened up two more windows with a similar view onthe other bed and also giving a full view of the room. Theylooked even more surprised at that view.
“Well, I never know what bed I may find you in,” I explained.Anna giggled and Ash grinned. “Let’s get this show on the road,”I exclaimed. I closed the windows, hit play, and set the tableton the floor leaning against the couch.
The previously paused video started with the two girls on the bedkissing, their bodies were intertwined and they were trying torub their little pussies against each other as they kissed.
I commented, “Looks like you two girls were having fun!” Anna andAsh both giggled.
The next thing to happen on the screen was my wife entering theroom and looking at them lying together on the bed. They sawtheir mom and split up. My wife got on the bed between them, andI watched as the girls plastered themselves against her body.Each one of them took a nipple in their mouths and startedsucking. My wife's hands came to their heads, “That's my goodlittle girls,” she moaned.
We kept watching. As the girls were sucking their mom’s nipples,both their hands wandered down to my wife's pussy. They each puta hand on her thighs and my wife opened her legs wider. Two handsat the same time slid off her thighs and towards her pussy. Thehands met in between her legs, Ashley's hand darted straight forher clit, while Brianna reached between her pussy lips.
My wife just laid back and let her daughters play with her pussy.I saw fingers dart between her pussy lips and disappear insideand I saw fingers pinch and rub my wife's clit. Both girlscontinued to suck on her nipples as they played with her pussy.
“We did just what you said Daddy,” Anna whispered to me.
“Yes honey, you girls did well,” I replied. I returned my focusback to the screen. My wife's hands pushed the girls’ headsharder on her tits. She gave a little shudder, and the girls keptplaying with their mom’s pussy.
My wife whispered in my ear, “They were doing a pretty good jobfor beginners, and it felt pretty damn good. But I wanted more,just watch.”
I watched for a few more seconds, and then I saw my wife take herhand from Anna's hair and pull her off her nipple. Anna looked upat her mom with an open mouth and a line of saliva. “Little bitchlick,” she ordered, and she used the grip on her daughter’s hairto force her head down to her pussy. Anna looked like she wasreluctant; she was pulling against her mom’s grip as she forcedher head downward towards her pussy.
Anna giggled and explained, “I was just playing; I like it whenmom is forceful.”
On screen I saw my wife drag her daughter’s head towards herpussy, “Get between my legs you little bitch,” she commanded herdaughter. I watched Anna suddenly give up resist her mom’s gripquickly scrambled between her mom’s legs dived her face in hermom’s pussy.
In my ear Anna giggled and said, “I decided to stop playingaround, because I wanted to taste Mommy.” I watched as my wifegrabbed my Anna’s face, rubbed her head up and down a couple oftimes, and then pull her tight against her pussy. Her body jerkedand she gave a little cry as she jerked her hips up off the bed.
Tammi whispered to me, “The little bitch nibbled on my clit.”
While this action on the screen was going on between Tammi andAnna, Ash had moved her hand from her mom’s pussy, grip her mom’shands, and clamp down on her mom’s tit.
“The other little bitch bit my nipple at the same time.” Tammiexplained to me. “You would almost think they have done thisbefore.”
Anna chimed up, “No Mommy, it just seemed the right thing to do.”
Ash added, “Yeah Mommy, we just knew it was the right thing.”
Tammi chuckled and said, “Well I knew what the right thing wasalso.”
I returned to the action on screen and I saw my wife reach herfree hand to Ash's head, pulling her off by the hair. Ash didn’tresist; her mom looked her in the eyes and said, “I need to tasteyour pussy.” Ash grinned at her mom and sat up. Her mom directedher to swing your legs over her face and also face her sister.Ash did what she was told. She plopped her pussy right down overher mom’s mouth.
Seeing all this had started to get me hard, and I shifted on thecouch slightly. Tammi looked down at my cock getting hard andthen back up at me and said, “Let me help you out honey.” Shebent over and took my cock head in her mouth, resting her head onmy belly so that she could still watch the video. I sighed, as mycock got harder in her mouth. I turned my attention back to thescreen to watch my wife eat her daughter out, as her, otherdaughter ate her out. Back in the present, my wife had started tosuck on my cock.
On screen, I saw my wife spread her legs wider, giving Annabetter access. She removed her hand from Anna's head, broughtboth hands up to Ash’s legs, and pulled down on them, plasteringher daughter’s pussy even further onto her face. Ash was ridingher mom’s face and her head was thrown back, her little nipplessticking out hard from her just barely budding breasts. She hadthat same look when she rode her sister’s face yesterday. Sheshuddered and cried out.
Ash spoke up, “Mommy was awesome. She knew just where to put hertongue.”
When she sad that my wife chose that exact moment tomischievously swirl her tongue around my cock.
I chuckled and said, “Yeah honey, she sure does.”
On screen, Ash shuddered and moaned on her mom’s face. Tammi puther hands behind Ash's back and pushed forward. Ash bent forwardto lie on top of her mom, and her mom wrapped her arms around herdaughter’s waist, pulling her body tight against hers. I finallygot a view of my daughter’s tiny little pussy from behind. Iwatched my wife's tongue lick her daughters pussy, going up anddown on it a few times, before she buried her tongue as far upAsh's little pussy hole as she could get.
Anna giggled and said, “Wow, look at mom go.”
Ash giggled and replied, “Yeah I could feel her tongue inside me,way further than your tongue goes.” They both giggled as Icontinued watching my wife's tongue work in her daughter’s pussy.She used her tongue to dig deep into Ash's pussy, darting in andout and fucking her pussy with her tongue. Then she put her wholemouth over her daughter’s pussy, sucking in. Ash’s legs and bodyjerked but her mom was holding her tight.
Meanwhile I could see Anna between her mom's widely spread legs.Anna's cute ass was in the air as she was bent between her mom’slegs. She was using her hands to spread her mom's pussy lipsopen, and she was dragging her tongue up and down her mom’spussy, going between the open folds of her pussy lips and up toher engorged clit, licking and sucking it. Then she took one ofher hands and stuck a finger up her mom’s pussy hole, she pushedit in up to her knuckle and then pulled it out. She startedfucking her mom’s pussy, moving her finger in and out, in andout.
While Ash was getting ate out by her mom, her face was about afoot from her mom's pussy. In between gasps, she was watching hersister. Soon she moved her arms and reached up between her mom’slegs, to spread them wider and hold them open for her sister.
So here’s the view I saw: My wife was on her back, our daughterAsh had her legs spread and her mom was eating her pussy outwhile our other daughter Anna was licking her mom’s pussy whilefinger banging her using only one finger for now.
While watching this spectacle all I could say was, “Fuck, Honey!”
She pulled my rock hard cock out of her mouth and said, “Yeah,exactly what I was thinking at the time, especially after whathappened next.” And she went back to sucking on my cock.
As I watched the sight on the screen for a few seconds more I sawAsh say, “Use two fingers sis.”
And Anna started using two fingers to fuck her mom's pussy. I sawmy wife squirm a little as she did that, and she pulled her mouthoff her Ash’s pussy to gasp, “Use more.” Anna added a thirdfinger fucking in and out of her mom's pussy, and her mom wasmoaning into Ash’s pussy as she sucked on it. My wife had startedthrusting her hips as best she could in the position she was in.Anna was fucking in and out and then I saw her add a fourthfinger to fuck in and out of her mom’s pussy. And she was usingher thumb to stroke her mom’s pussy as she did this.
Again, her mom gasped, and took her mouth off her Ash’s pussy tosay, “All of them! Use your whole fucking hand!” Anna pulled herface off her mom's pussy to look up in disbelief for a second.But then she smiled and bent her head back down to lick her mom’sclit. She added her last finger, and inserted her whole hand inher mom’s pussy.
At first, she was only going as far as the end of her fingers,but as she thrust in and out, she gradually pushed in furtheruntil she had her whole hand up inside her mom’s pussy fuckingher. Her mom gave up sucking Ash's pussy and just held her tightas her other daughter banged her pussy with her hand.
Anna had given up on licking her mom’s pussy, and just focused onfucking her mom with her hand. I watched Anna twist her hand asshe thrust in inserting her whole hand inside of her pussy andthen more, until she had her hand plus a few inches of her arm upinside of her mom’s pussy. That was just what her mom needed toset her off and her mom started bucking and yelling as she had amassive orgasm, almost throwing Ash off of her chest, but sheheld her tight. Anna continued fucking her mom’s pussy with herwhole hand, but after a minute of her mom groaning and cryingout, her mom gasped out, “Oh god, Enough, it’s enough,” and shereached a hand down to grasp Anna's arm. And Anna’s hand made asucking sound as she pulled it from her mom’s pussy.
Ash released my wife's legs, and Tammi dropped her legs flat onthe bedspread, with Anna still between them. She released her armfrom around Ash. She was still recovering from her orgasm, butthe girls weren't done yet. A few seconds later, Ash sat up,plopped her pussy back down on her mom’s gasping mouth, androcked back and forth on her mom's face. I saw my wife reach upto Ash's little nipples and pinch them. As she did that, Annaslid up her mom’s body and planted her mouth over one of hermom’s breast and start sucking. She also was straddling one ofher mom’s legs grinding her pussy on it. One of her knees waspressed against her mom’s pussy grinding away.
Ash was going to town, rocking back and forth on top of her mom’sface as her mom pinched her nipples. She reached down to Anna'shead plastered on her mom's tit, and Ash used Anna’s head asleverage to keep grinding back and forth on her mom's face. Ash’sface was a vision of ecstasy; mouth partially open, teeth bitingher lower lip, and her eyes closed. She obviously enjoyed whatshe was doing. Soon she gave a little shudder, her hips jerked,and she yelled out “Oh Mommy!” Her body jerked on her mom’s face,and she threw her back, clearly, she was in the throes of a majororgasm. Eventually she gave a final shudder, released hersister’s head, and fell backwards off her mom’s face.
I saw my wife's face covered in her daughters pussy juices, and Iwatched her lick her lips. She lifted her head up and looked downat her daughter, grinding on her leg and sucking her tit. “Next!”Tammi said to her daughter.
Anna's eyes grew wide, and she let her mom's nipple from hermouth with a ‘pop.’ She grinned and scurried up her mom’s body,spread her legs around her mom’s head and sat down on her mom'smouth. Her mom grabbed her daughter’s ass and pressed her pussycloser onto her mouth. Anna ground her pussy on her mom's mouth.
After a minute of watching Anna grind away on her mom's mouth, Isaw that Ash recovered enough to sit up and kiss her sister,plastering her mouth on her sister’s. She put her hands aroundher sister’s head, and their tongues played in each other’smouth. As Anna ground down on her mom I saw her suddenly stiffen,and she cried out in her sister’s mouth. Ash kept holding hersister’s face to hers, and Anna's body shook and shuddered andshe pressed down hard on her mom, as had her own orgasm. Sheshuddered and jerked for about 30 seconds before she pushedforward to bring her pussy off her mom’s face. She collapsedforward onto her sister as Ash held onto her.
I saw my wife lay there for a few seconds before she sat up andlooked at her daughters. “Come here,” she said, holding her armsout.
The twins broke their embrace and crawled up to their mom. Allthree knelt on the bed, holding onto each other. After a minute,my wife looked at her daughters and grinned. “You girls havefun?” she asked.
They both looked at her and said in unison, “Yeah Mommy.”
“Yeah, me too,” her mom chuckled in response.
After a minute of giggling, their mom said. “Let’s check onDaddy.”
I watched them leave the room.
I sat there for a few seconds when that scene ended, needing apause to take it all in. I looked over at my daughters, and theywere smiling widely. “Wow, you girls, just wow,” I told them.
They giggled, but I had to gasp because after so gently nursingon it for the past 20 minutes, their mom had suddenly swallowedmy whole cock. The girls looked at me in confusion, but Ashlooked down, and saw what her mom was doing to me. She elbowedher sister and whispered to her, “Look down.”
Anna looked down and gasped, and she reached a hand to her mom’shead. Her mom pulled off my cock, turned around and looked up atus. She grinned, looked at Anna and said, “Do you think you coulddo that?”
Anna's eyes widened, “No way!” she replied.
“Would you like to at least try?” her mom asked in response.
Anna looked at her and in a quiet voice said, “Yes.”
Her mom grinned, “Well then, get down on the floor in front ofyour dad” she said.
Anna was off the couch knelt in front of me before her mom evenfinished the sentence.
Chapter Eight
I looked over at Mike who had been quiet and saw that at somepoint he had fallen asleep. Don't ask me how he had fallen asleepwith what we had been watching, but he was a 9-year-old kid andhe had done a lot today, even with his nap. I said, “Honey.” andtouched my wife's shoulder, when looked up at me, I said, “Beforeyou start your lesson.” and I pointed to Mike.
She looked at him and smiled and saying, “I don’t believe it hefell asleep, doesn't he look cute though?”
I agreed he did look cute, nestled back against his mom, with hishead just under her breasts curled up with his mom’s leg aroundhim and his hand resting on her leg. I turned to Ash and said,“Ashley honey, take your brother upstairs to bed and then comeback down.”
She nodded at me “yes” and said “OK dad, I will put him to bed.”she got up and went over to him and bent down, Tammi moved herleg away as Ash said, “hey bubby come on and get up.”
She shook him a little bit, his eyes opened slowly and he lookedup saying, “sissy”
She said, “Yes bubby time to go to bed.”
He looked up to her sleepily and said, “Is the movie over with?”
She smiled and said, “yes bubby let’s go to bed.” He repliedback, “Ok” and started to get up. Ash helped him up and she putan arm around him to support him as they slowly made their wayout of the living room.
I turned my attention back to my wife and daughter. My wifelooked up at me and said, 'I still don't believe he fell asleep.”
I grinned and said. “He's only nine honey.”
Then she turned and looked at Anna still kneeling on the floorand said, “Well I think it's time for the little bitch’s lessonin cocksucking.”
I won't go into huge detail about everything my wife was sayingto my daughter as she taught her how to suck a cock, it was thesame way she taught our son, but I will tell you what I felt asit was happening to me.
After a few minutes of instruction I felt my daughter’s smalltongue on my balls, licking them and her little eyes peeking upat me as she did it. As this went on for a few minutes I wonderedwhat was taking Ash so long and used the tablet to look aroundthe house I checked the hallways and Mikes room and when I got tothe camera in Mike's room, I had to chuckle
Mike was on his bed laying down on his back and his sister wasbetween his legs playing with his little penis as Anna licked myballs, I watched Ash in her brother’s room. When I chuckled, mywife looked up at me from her cocksucking lessons she was givingand I gestured to the T.V. She looked at it and chuckled also,Anna lifted her face from my balls and started to look around tosee what we were watching, but her mother said, “Did I tell youto stop?”
Anna went back to licking my balls and as she licked my balls andsucked them in her mouth, I alternated watching her and Ash onthe screen. Ash had two little fingers around her brother’s penischecking it out and I saw her pull it up and down, her brotherwas watching her do this, he was apparently wide-awake now. Iwatched Ash bend down and put her mouth over his little cock andMike put his hand down on her head as she did this.
Meanwhile Anna had started stroking my cock and while licking myballs her tongue dipped down further to just underneath my balls.My wife then had me spread my legs open more and I felt mydaughters tongue dip lower as I heard my wife say, “Go aheadhoney ,he likes when that's done to him.” I felt my daughterstongue tentatively touch my asshole only to come back harder andprobe it for a little bit.
As my daughter tongued my asshole I saw Ash sucking on herbrothers little cock, I had the sound off so I couldn't hear whatwas going on, but I did see my son suddenly buck up and down andAsh holding onto his hips. After a couple of seconds he quitmoving and Ash pulled her mouth of his little cock and looked upat him then she bent over him to give him a kiss on his mouth fora couple of seconds before breaking off and patting him on thehead and getting off the bed and heading out the door.
I brought my attention back to my daughter’s lesson as her momsaid, “Good and now let’s work on his cock.”
Anna brought her mouth from my asshole and her mom had her startlicking my cock shaft while she stroked my cock, Ash came backinto the living room and I patted the couch next to me saying,“Hey princess come sit next to your dad and watch.”
She walked around Anna looking down at her sister with her mouthand hands on my cock. She went and sat down next to me, I put myarm around her pulling against me, and I kissed her head andsaid, “How was it princess?”
She looked up at me and said, “How was what daddy?”
I said, “Sucking your brothers cock honey.”
Anna looked up at her sister briefly before her mom put her handon her head pushing her back down to my cock. I saw Ash blush andsay, “Sorry daddy.”
I relied back, “Sorry about what? I just asked how it was.”
She said, “You’re not mad?”
I said, “Why? I mean look what your sister is doing.”
I pointed down to her sister licking my cock and said, “Why wouldI be mad?”
Ash giggled and said, “Yeah I guess your right daddy.” Then aftera pause, “It was all right, I mean I was looking at him when helay down on bed and his cock seemed so small and less scary thanyours.”
I chuckled and said, “So you find my cock scary huh, well yoursister doesn't think so.” I watched and felt her little tongueflick up to lick my cock slit and I gave a slight moan. Beforesaying, “So his cock was less scary huh.”
She said, “Yes daddy, so I figured I would see what all the fusswas about and started playing with it, it felt funny, it was hardlike a little finger but as I moved my fingers up and down hisskin moved.” I watched as Anna put her little mouth around mycock head looking up at me. I grinned down at her as her sisterfinished saying. “Then I figured that I wanted to see what ittasted like and it really didn't taste like anything but it didfeel funny in my mouth and I could feel his heart beat as Isucked on it, then he got stiff all over and started jerkingaround like he was Cumming but nothing came out. Sid I do itright?”
As I watched her sister take my cock head in her mouth I said,“Yes honey he still has a few years before any cum will come outbut you did everything right.”
She watched along with me as her sister sucked on my cock head.Anna was doing a good job, I could feel her little tongue twirlaround my cock in her mouth and she kept her eyes on mine. I sawAsh reach her hand out to put it on her sister’s head and giveher hair a quick stroke before bring it back down, resting on hermom’s head, which was resting on my belly as she watched andinstructed her daughter at cock sucking. I brought my hand toAsh's legs and slipped it between them, she obliged me byspreading them open, and I reached a finger to her little wetslit to stroke up and down it as we watched her sister learn tosuck cock.
My wife then said, “OK Honey, now it's time to go down on hiscock, go ahead and see how much you can get in your mouth.”
I watched as Anna looked up at me and then down at my cock in hermouth and she proceeded to go down, putting more in her mouth.She tried to get as much of my cock in her mouth as possible andI felt her little mouth all around my cock head and then I feltit on my shaft, it was a tight fit and it felt great. My cocklooked so fucking huge stretching her mouth wide open as Iwatched an inch disappear then another one. She startedstruggling on it a little, as she pushed down another inch. Shegagged and stopped for a second backing off slightly then shepushed down again gagging, but it didn't dissuade her from tryingto get more in. It felt like a soft vise around my cock head asit hit her throat and she tried to push down further, she hadabout half of my cock in her mouth but was unable to go downfurther but she tried even with all the gagging.
Then she lifted her mouth off my cock to get air and startedcoughing a little, when she finished she looked at her mom andsaid, “How was that mommy?”
Her mom said, “That was pretty good honey for your first time,before we know it you will be swallowing the whole thing.”
Anna looked happy and said, “Really!”
I spoke up and said, “Really honey, daddy is proud of you.” Allthis time I was idly stroking Ash's little pussy slit which hadgotten even wetter as we watched her sister.
Then Ash spoke up and said, “Wow sis that was amazing, I don'tknow if I could ever do that.”
Anna said, “You want to try?” And she shook my cock in her handsat her sister.”
Ash replied back, “no way that's way too big.”
I chuckled and said, “Your twins honey, if Anna can do it youcould to, but that's OK if you don't want to, I'm sure yoursister is more than willing to suck her daddy's cock.”
Anna looked at me and grinned and said, “Yes daddy.” and she benther head down to my cock again to take it in her mouth. Ichuckled as her mouth hit my cock and she tried sucking it all inagain, I just patted her head she was a good daughter.
My wife sat up as Anna went back down on my cock and said, “Welllooks like my work is done,” and she looked over at Ash and mefingering her and she said, “Mommy needs a little relief, want tohelp me out Ashley.”
Ash looked at her with a big grin and said, “Yeah mommy.” She gotup and went around her cock-sucking sister to come in front of mywife, who spread her legs and pointed down to her pussy. Ash goton her knees to bury her face in her mom's pussy. I put my armaround my wife to pull her against me as both our daughtersperformed oral sex on us sitting side by side. I said to my wifeas I hugged her, “It doesn't get much better than this honey.”
She sighed and said, “Yeah, look at our two little princessesaren't they cute.” then she said, “Anna honey use your handsunderneath your mouth like I told you” and I looked down at Ashand said, “Ashley use two fingers as you do that, she likesthat.” My wife and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.
We both sat back and enjoyed the girl’s ministrations on us. Iput my hand on my daughters head and stroked it as she bobbed upand down on my cock while she jacked my cock. The feeling of an11-year-old girl with her little mouth on your cock is somethingevery dad should feel! It felt fucking great her small suckingmouth and small hands jerking my cock. I also could tell my wifewas enjoying our other daughter’s mouth on her pussy, as she puther hands on her daughters head and spread her legs more asAshley licked her mom’s pussy and using two fingers to fuck inand out of it. I paid attention to what Anna was doing to me; shewas jerking my cock up and down with her little hands as hermouth was sucking up and down. I watched for about five minutesand could see she was slowing down and getting tired; she wasunused to the motion of bobbing on a cock. I reached my hand outand put it on her head saying, “Hold up honey, let me help youout. Just hold my cock in your mouth and keep your hands aroundmy cock.”
She looked up at me, nodded her head, and took my cock back inher mouth just holding it in. I went ahead and keeping my handson her head started moving my hips up and down, fucking in andout of her mouth, she helped out some by sucking as I fucked hermouth.
I lifted my hips up and down fucking into her little mouth whilepushing down on her head. She gagged every once in a while, but Iwas impressed by how good she took it and decided to see how muchshe could take. I started moving faster, in and out of her mouthand I pushed down more. Anna gave up on sucking and even took herhands off my cock to put them on my legs as I fucked her littlemouth. I was pushing down every time I fucked up, and my cock wasjamming against the back of her throat as I did it. I could feelit and you could clearly hear her gagging. I didn’t let it stopme.
Ash stopped eating her mom’s pussy to watch her sister get herlittle mouth fucked while my wife also watched. I was reallyfucking her mouth hard and she was putting up no resistance. Herhands were on my legs and while she was gripping them, she wasnot pushing away. While she was gagging, her hands clenched on mylegs but she didn't push me away, then her mom whispered in myear, “Give her all of it.”
I looked at her as I said, “Are you sure? I don’t think she cando it”
She nodded her head and said, “Yeah I am sure, I know, I was ableto do it at her age.” I looked at her; she had never said at whatage she had first had sex and had always avoided talking aboutthe subject, but I knew it was way before we met and I figured Iwould ask her some questions later.
I looked down at her daughter and continued my mouth fuck,pushing her head down harder and gagging her again and again. Thenoises she was making was pretty obscene, but I didn’t let itstop me then I let my hips drop down and instead of bringing myhips up I just pushed down on her head, and said. “Breathe outhoney and just relax your throat.”
She looked up at me with tears in her eyes from the mouth fuckand she looked down at my cock stretching her mouth open so much.I saw a slight relaxation in the muscles around her throat and Isaid, “OK honey, now I want you to swallow and keep trying toswallow.” I felt her trying to swallow as I pushed down on herhead harder and I said, “Now stand up honey.”
She pushed down on my legs and put her feet under her as shetried to stand up. As she did, the angle of her throat around mycock hit just the right point. When I pushed down hard on herhead, I felt my cock pop into her throat. My big cock slid allthe way in and Anna couldn’t help but drop back to her knees asmy cock slid all the way to the base. I saw my little princesswith her mouth full of my thick 8-inch cock. It felt like a visewas around my cock, I could feel her throat spasm around my cockas it tried to expel it, I groaned out, “That’s it honey swallowdaddies fucking cock.”
I wrapped my hand around her throat I could see and feel thebulge of my cock through her throat. I held her there for a fewseconds until I felt her finally object and her hands started topush on my legs as she tried to pull up off my cock. I went aheadthis time and let her pull up as she dragged her mouth off mycock. I have to say that felt almost as good going up as it hadgoing down.
Anna pulled her mouth off my cock and sat back on her ass tryingto catch her breath and coughing. Ash looked at her sister thenat me and then at me cock and just said, “Wow”
After about a minute Anna caught her breath and then looked at meand with tears from the irritation of my cock in her throatrunning down her face, she smiled and said excitedly, “I did itdaddy! Did you see! I did it! I swallowed all of it!”
I laughed and said, “See it! I felt it baby you did a fantasticjob.” She smiled up at me and I smiled down at her. I looked ather, made a decision in my head, and stood up. She looked up atme surprised at my sitting up. I reached down to hold my hand outto her, she reached for it and I pulled her up on her feet. Andthen surprising her and everyone else, I grabbed her and threwher over my shoulders and with her ass in the air and her lookingdown behind my back as she squealed, “Daddy”
I slapped her on the ass hard saying “shut up you little bitch!”
I turned around to look at my other daughter and my wife. Ash waslooking at me with her mouth open in surprise and my wife waslaughing as she said, “And what are you planning on doing withyour little captive.”
I smacked Anna hard again on the ass causing a little squeal fromher and said, “Whatever I fucking want.”
I looked down at Ash and said, “Shouldn’t you be eating out yourmother’s pussy?”
She looked up at me surprised as her mom put her hands on ourdaughters head, twisting it back towards her while pushing downand saying, “Yes dear, mommy needs her cum.” Ash went back tolicking her mom's pussy out.
I said, “I am going to bring our daughter here to bed, come andjoin us when you are done.”
My wife looked up at me with her daughter eating her out andsaid, “OK but don't you dare fuck her.” then she grinned andsaid, “I want to watch it live and not on camera.”
I chuckled and said, “Don't worry dear, I won't, I expect you tohelp out when it's time.” Then I smacked my daughter’s ass onemore time and said, “Come on princess let me take you to bed.”
I heard her sigh and as she was hung upside-down and say, “YesDaddy.” I left the living room, my daughter over my shoulders,her ass high in the air as I went upstairs to my wife, and I'sbedroom.It's harder than you think. Carrying someone bent over yourshoulders and up a flight of stairs. I managed it, and when I gotto the room, I looked at the bed and literally tossed my daughteron it. She bounced on the bed once and squealed, but giggled atthe same time coming to a stop right in the middle off the bedshe looked at me while laying on her back giggling and she spreadher legs saying Daddy are you coming to bed?” I swear if I hadn'tpromised my wife, I would have been balls deep in her littlepussy within 10 seconds. But I didn't and held myself back andjust looked down at her.
Without saying a word, I crawled onto the bed and I put my handson her legs and rubbed up them as I scooted closer. When I got toher knees, I grabbed underneath them and pushed backward as Islid closer to her. I lifted her up until I had her little pussystraight up in the air and her body bent in half and I lookeddown at her face between her legs. She was an 11-year-old girland she was a little athletic so she was a little bit more limberthan a lot of girls, so this position wasn't too uncomfortablefor her. I pulled her against my legs and bent over, looking ather face smiling up at me through her legs. I then brought mymouth down on her little 11-year-old pussy for the first time. Itwas as sweet and delicious as my earlier brief second hand tasteshad hinted at and I fell in love with her pussy. I watched herface as my mouth tasted her pussy and she briefly closed her eyesand gasped as I dipped my tongue into her. I dipped my tongueinto her slit then into her little pussy canal and she gaspedagain.
I held her against my kneeling legs, with my hard cock restingalong her back and her bent halfway over with her legs spreadopen. I dipped my tongue inside of her and slid it along herslit. I nibbled on her tiny clitty and put my mouth over her clitsucking it in and then I put my mouth over her whole pussy. Ilicked and sucked on it as she moaned and writhed under myministrations. I felt her shuddering as I held her tight againstme while she shuddered, having an orgasm. Even after her orgasm,I didn't lay off her and continued licking and sucking on hertasty pussy. She continued shuddering and moaning as I broughther to two more orgasms. Every time she orgasmed she would cryout, “daddy, daddy, daddy.” All the while, she clutched me withher arms and pounded on the bed besides her. I was relentless andcontinued sucking and eating her pussy.
I was in heaven and I could have done this all night, untilshuddering in her fourth orgasm she screamed out, “ENOUGH DADDY!”I brought my face out of her sweet pussy to see her red faced andgasping for air. I let her legs down as I scooted back and herlegs and arms flopped down limp as she gave another shudder. Iwatched her body relax on the bed and I scooted up and laidbeside her, putting my arm around her pulling her tight againstme. She gave another shudder and rested her head on my chest andI felt her still breathing hard.
Eventually she stopped her little shudders and her breathingslowed down, and I said, “How did you like that princess?”
She lifted her face up, looked back up at me, and said, with aserious tone and she just said, “Daddy?”
I said, “Yes princess.”
Then she suddenly lunged upwards to plant her mouth over mine andgave me a huge kiss using her tongue to play with saying, “Oh goddaddy that was awesome” and mine before breaking it off Shegrinned, laughed and started kissing all over my face as shesaid, “thank you, thank you, thank you.” Then she stopped thelittle kisses to look me in the eye and say, “oh god daddy Ithought I was going to just die, that was the best in the wholeworld Ash has never made me feel like that, not even mommy. Mylittle cunny was cumming so much; if you wouldn't have stopped Ijust knew I was going to have a heart attack.”
I chuckled and said, “You’re too young to have a heart attackdear you might have passed out but not a heart attack.”
She looked at me and said, “Passed out, you can pass out fromCumming?”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah, your mommy has before.”
She looked at me in wonder and said, “Next time then don't stopno matter how much I beg. I want to feel what that's like.”
I chuckled and said, “Why, am I not surprised?”
She snuggled back against me, looked down at my cock sticking up,and said, “Daddy, you haven't cum yet.”
I laughed and said, “Well then do something about it.”
She looked up at me, grinned, and said, “OK daddy I will.” thenshe got a shy look on her face and said, “daddy if I suck on it,can you cum in my mouth so I can taste it, it tasted so yummythis morning.”
I laughed and said, “Princess, you never have to ask a man if hecan cum in your mouth, a man will always want to cum in yourmouth when you suck him off.”
She smiled and said, “Good daddy.” and reached up to give me akiss before sliding down the bed and crouching between my legs asI opened them up. She bent over my cock and put the head in hermouth, licking it and played with it in her mouth while twirlingher tongue around. She was looking at me the whole time and alsotook care of the precum that had been leaking, pulling the headout to lick her lips and grin at me before taking my cock back inher mouth. She then started to swallow more of it. Her handslooked really tiny around my cock as she started jacking it upand down. Her mouth also looked really tiny as she triedswallowing my cock. She was only able to get half of my cock inher mouth. I noticed she was gagging less now but she was unableto swallow more than half of it, I saw a frustrated look comeupon her face and she took it out to say, “Daddy I can't swallowanymore.”
I chuckled and said, “Well, I was helping you out more than alittle earlier, so I am not surprised honey.
She said, “Daddy can you help me again.”
I smiled at her and said, “No honey, you’re going to have tolearn how to do it by yourself.”
She said, “but why daddy.”
I replied back, “Because once you can do it on your own and Iwill know you are really ready for it. If I keep on forcing it Imight hurt you and daddy does not want to hurt you that way.”
She looked at me and said with clear intent in her eyes, “But Iam ready daddy, I will show you.”
My daughter went back to sucking on my cock, I felt and watchedher use her tongue on it, getting it nice and wet and then tryonce more to swallow all of my cock. She pushed her throat downon it hard and continued pushing down hard before lifting herhead up and glaring at my cock before going back down again. Iwas doing everything I could to keep from Cumming because hermouth and throat on my cock felt fucking great, but I wanted herto keep trying. I looked at her and decided to give her a coupleof pointers and I said, “Princess remember the swallowing and theangle the cock goes in your mouth makes it easier or harder toswallow,”
She looked at me, lifted her mouth off my cock, and said, “Iremember now daddy.” She went back down on my cock and with itstopped in her throat; she tried to swallow. She moved her headup and down trying to change the angle, then she lifted her assoff her legs, and suddenly it happened. My cock slid in herthroat once more. I saw her eyes widen as it happened and shequickly pushed down until my cock was buried in her throat oncemore. I saw her lift her eyes to me. The sight of my daughterwith her mouth stretched around my cock and her nose touching mybody looking up at me with those beautiful green eyes, set meoff.
I gave a groan and put my hand on her head holding her in thatposition. Her mouth all the way down on my cock. My cock throbbedas my orgasm hit and my cum shot out into her little stomach. Hereyes got wide as my cock hardened even more in her throat and Iheld her there as my cum came out, before finally letting herhead go. She slid her mouth up my cock and as it gave anothersquirt of my cum, she stopped and tasted it for the first timestraight out of the source. She held my cock in her mouth as Ifinished cumming, filling up her little mouth with my cum. When Istopped cumming, she let my cock slip from her mouth and I sawher rolling her tongue around in her mouth tasting it. She closedher eyes for a couple of seconds before finally deciding toswallow it. I watched her swallow and then open her eyes to lookdown at my cock starting to soften. There was a dribble of cum atthe slit and she bent over to lick it up and then lick her lipsbefore looking at me and saying, “See daddy, I told you I wasready.”
I grinned at her and said, “of course you were honey, you justneeded a little encouragement.”
She giggled at that, I laughed, and then I asked, “So how did youlike your first mouth load of cum?”
She smiled and said, “It tasted great daddy I loved it.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah I could tell.” At that point, her momand her sister entered the room.
They came to the bed and looked down; Ash grinned and said,“Daddy?”
I replied, “Yes princess, “
She grinned and said, “Can you try and make me pass out too.”
I laughed and said, “So you guys were watching?” She and her momgrinned and my wife said, “Yeah you seemed to impress Ashley.”
I looked at Ash and told her “Yes princess I will try to make youpass out also, but not tonight.” She grinned and said, “Thanksdaddy I will be looking forward to it.”
I chuckled and said, “As will I honey as will I.”
My wife grinned and said, “yeah me too.”
Tammi got on the bed and slid up against me. I hugged my wifepulling her tight against me and I gave her a long kiss. It was along sensuous kiss that went on for a couple of minutes before webroke it off and looked at the girls. They were taking a pagefrom our playbook and were also kissing my wife whispered, “Idon't think I can ever get enough of watching them do that.”
I whispered back, “Yeah I know what you mean.” It was pretty hotwatching the two of them kiss, twins with identical faces eachknowing the others body as well as their own locking lips andtongues dancing with arms wrapped around each other and handsrubbing up and down their backs.
They broke it off and looked at us, I said, “hey don’t stop onour account,”
They both giggled and said in unison, “Daddy!”
I laughed and said, “no serious, don't stop on our account, Idon't know about your mom, but I would love to see you girls makelove to each other.”
They looked at me and said, “Seriously”
I nodded and their mother said, “Yeah I would love to see that.”
I said, “Yeah your mother and I will just watch.” they looked ateach other for a couple of seconds and they both grinned andlooked at us and said, “OK.”
My wife made room for the girls and we ended up spooning togetheron our sides me behind my wife and my arms around her and myhands cupping her massive tits with her head just under my own acomfortable position that we usually ended up when we went to bedand we laid there watching our two girls.
They were laying down on their sides with their legs wrappedaround each other and they had started kissing again, Ash had herback to us and I watched Anna's hands rub up and down her back asthey kissed and I could see Ash's arm also moving behind Anna.They kissed like that for a couple of minutes before Ash rolledover ending on top of Anna still kissing. They broke off the kissand looked at us watching them. I could see the desire and lustin each other’s eyes as they looked at us and then they turned tolook at each other staring in each other’s eyes. Their mouthsfound each other’s just barely touching as Ash bent her head downand Ann brought hers up. I saw their tongues come out and withtheir beautiful young bodies pressed together, their tonguesdanced around each other for a few seconds before darting back intheir mouths and they both turned to look at us again with heavylust filed eyes that you don’t expect to see in 11-year-oldgirls.
Ash continued to look at us but Anna turned her face back to lookup at Ash and she lifted her head to kiss her sister’s cheek thenthe side of her sister’s neck, Ash closed her eyes briefly at thetouch of her sister’s lips on her neck before opening them backup again.
We watched as Anna scooted her body under Ash's to slide downfurther and kiss her sister in the middle of her neck and dragher tongue up and down it, before scooting further down. Ashcontinued to look at us and she didn’t bother to lift herself upto make it easier for her sister to squirm down further. Hersister slid down inch by inch under her body, kissing and lickingthe whole way until she reached her sister’s nipples, youcouldn't really call them breasts yet, and her surprisingly largenipples had just started to puff up with the breast tissueunderneath barely swelling up. At that point, Ash decided to helpout a little and lifted herself up a little bit, less to help hersister than to make it easier for us to see. I saw Anna lift upher tongue to gently touch the tip of it to her sister’s nipple,when she did that Ash's eyes closed and a slight moan escaped herlips. I saw Anna's tongue flick over her sister’s nipple for afew seconds before her mouth lifted up and went around hersister’s nipple and barely swelling breast's. I saw her suck inon it and Ash gave another little moan and allowed her body tosettle down and push Anna more onto her little titty, trappingher head between her tit and the bed. I also noticed that Ash'sleg had slipped between Anna's thighs and was busy pushingagainst her sister’s little pussy.
While this was going on and we watched, my hands were busykneading my wife's huge tits and when Anna sucked her sister’snipple, I pinched my wife's nipples and she had ground her assback against mine. I could feel my cock getting hard again, mywife could also feel it poking into her ass and she whisperedback while still watching, “Put that someplace where it will dosome good!”
So, as we watched my daughters pleasure each other, with Annasucking on her sister’s titties I managed to maneuver my wife andmyself so I was able to slip my cock in her pussy from behind. Islid in easily, as she was soaking wet and the feel of my cocksliding up inside of her was just as wonderful as it always was.We both gave a sigh as I filled her pussy up. I felt her stilltight pussy encase my hard cock and it felt warm and comfortingat home inside of her. I just laid there inside of her watchingand she slowly moved her hips giving my cock a really slow fuckas we watched.
Back to watching Ash and Anna. Ash was grinding her titty intoAnna's mouth for a couple of minutes before lifting up. I couldsee Anna's mouth still sucking for a couple of seconds beforeletting her sister’s nipple slip from her mouth. Her nipple wasall puffed up and hard with her sister’s saliva all over it, thenAnna shifted to the other nipple and repeated her licking it andsucking on it before her sister pressed her body back down again.All this time Ash was grinding her leg into her sister’s pussy.After a couple of minutes of this, Ash lifted up again, Annareleased her nipple, and we could see both nipples engorged withblood and hard.
I heard my wife mutter, “So delicious.” And she ground my cockinto her pussy a little harder. We watched as Anna slid back upher sister, repeating her actions in reverse, kissing and lickingthe whole way up until they were face to face once more and Ashbent her mouth down to Anna's and mashed it hard against herpushing the back of her head into the bed with the passion of thekiss.
Ash kissed Anna like this for a minute, there was no problemtelling that Ash was the aggressor in this case, even with Annakissing her back. Then she broke off the kiss and both girlsturned to look at us. I watched them look down their mom’s bodyand notice for the first time me playing with their moms tits andthen further down their mom moving her hips. Their mom obligedtheir looking and briefly opened her legs so they could see mycock was in her pussy before closing them again hiding the sight.They both looked at each other and smiled before kissing againonly to break it off a few seconds late. Now it was Ash's turn asAnna turned to look at us and Ash started kissing her sister onthe cheek then going down to her neck and kissing and licking andnobbling it. Anna watched us as her sister did this. When I saywatched, I mean she kept her eyes on her mom’s eyes and then onmine. Her gaze, just like her sister’s did not wander down or tothe side. As much as possible they tried to keep eye contact withus, of course, our eyes were wandering, but every time we lookedup our daughters, eyes were on one of ours.
We watched Ash kiss, lick and nibble her way down to her sister’stitties that were the match for her own. Just in case I hadn'tmentioned it before, their nipples were about as red as theirhair and with their pale skin they stood out, just like theirmothers. When Ash got to her sister’s nipple, she did the same asher sister. Her tongue darted out to touch the tip to hersister’s nipple and tease and play with it for a minute, but shewas in a better position than her sister was, since she washovering above her. Then she went on to the other nipple and didthe same thing to that, we watched her do this a couple moretimes and her sister’s nipples were erect and hard from thetongue being applied. Of course, Anna was doing the same thing toAsh as she had done to her and was grinding her leg into Ash'spussy while this went on. Then we watched Ash start to put hermouth over one of Anna's titties and instead of sucking it inlike her sister did to her, she stopped and looked at us beforelooking back down to her sister’s nipple and opened her mouthwide. We watched as her mouth descended onto her sister’s titty,the biggest difference was that she had her teeth showing and wewatched as she brought them down around her sister’s titty andproceeded to bite it. She took her sister’s nipple between herteeth, and she bit on it pulling upward so you could see itstretching before she released it, causing her nipple to springback against her body. Anna moaned when her sister did this and Iwas just transfixed watching her bite her sister’s nipple and mywife ground her body back against mine making my cock go deeperup her pussy.
Anna reached up her hand to put on her sister’s head and Ashspoke for the first time just saying, “Rules!” Anna's handsdropped to the bed again to clench the sheets. I come to find outlater that they had made up rules for their playing, well Annahad rules that Ash enforced and one of them was the no hands ruleunless Ash let her. So Ash went onto the next titty and did thesame exact thing causing Anna to grip the bed tighter and giveanother moan. I pinched my wife's nipples when she did this,causing her to give a little moan. My wife also loved having hernipples nibbled on during sex, in fact, I remembered some nippleclamps we had stashed away and decided to introduce Anna to themat a later time. I watched Ash go back and forth. Licking andbiting her sister’s nipples for a few minutes before stopping andlooking down at them. They were hard and sticking up withimpressions of her teeth on the skin around her sister’s nipplesand she looked back at us and grinned, then she looked back downat her sister’s nipples and gave each one of them a tender kiss.
She looked back at us after she did this and grinned again thenshe looked down and slid down a little further and gave hersister a kiss on her tight stomach before sliding down furtherusing her tongue to leave a trail of saliva until she washovering just over the top of her sister’s pussy slit. I saw hertongue gently touch the top of it before sliding down a little tofind her sister’s little clit. I saw Anna jump and moan and knewshe had found it. Ash gave it a few more licks before looking atus and saying, “Not yet, I have to cum first” (another of therules.) She started sliding back up her sister’s body until shegot to her face and bent down to give her a little kiss, dartingher tongue into Anna's mouth briefly before she kept on going.She slid her lower body up and straddled her sister, dragging herpussy across her sister’s body leaving a trail of wetness untilshe got to her sister’s head and she hovered her pussy over hersister’s face. Her sister looked up at it but did not move herhead to do anything, Ash looked at us and then down at her sisterand back at us before she frowned and looked back down at Annaand she said, “They won't be able to see, move over.” She usedher leg to nudge her sisters and they scooted a little moresideways on the bed so we could now see Ash's little pussy overher sister’s face andAsh looked at me, I nodded my head, and she smiled and lookeddown at Anna and said, “They can see now.” And then looking backat us briefly and back down at her sister just said, “Tongue!”You could see Anna stick out her tongue as far as it could go,almost reaching her sister’s slit and then her sister loweredherself just a little so her sister’s tongue could barely reachher pussy slit.
Anna's tongue could barely reach and she flicked it back andforth on her sister’s pussy, without trying to raise her head(another rule). After a few seconds of this, Ash lowered herselffurther giving her sister better access to her pussy and lettingher tongue go deeper we watched as Anna used her tongue on hersister’s pussy getting all the tasty juices from her young pussy.Ash had her eyes closed and her hands on her own legs grippingthem and I could see her legs trembling, then she couldn't holdherself up anymore and slid her legs open more causing her pussyso it totally cover her sister’s mouth and face. And she broughther hands down to her sister’s hair and gripped it pulling hersister harder onto her pussy and she started rocking her hipsback and forth on her sister’s face.
While watching this, my wife and I had continued to slowly fuck.I had a good grip on her tits and I could feel my wife'sbreathing getting ragged and her hips tried to jerk faster, but Ireached a hand down to her hips and whispered, “No!” She knewwhat I meant since we had done this before, and she stoppedmoving her hips and I slowly fucked her pussy. I was buried allthe way in her and was using short slow strokes never pullingmore than halfway out, I was sort of teasing her like Ash haddone to Anna, but I knew my wife and she was enjoying it as herorgasm had a chance to slowly build.
Ash was jerking her hips back and forth fucking her little pussyacross her sister’s face, Anna was just gripping the bed takingit, and I presume using her tongue on her sister. After a coupleof minutes of this I could see that Ash was coming close to herorgasm as her breath had gotten as ragged as her mother’s was.Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip, then Iheard her gasp and saw her body tremble as she shook and pulledharder on her sister’s hair. I could tell she was trying not tocry out, probably used to not wanting anyone to hear what theywere doing. And then she shuddered and suddenly released hersister hair to bend forward leaning on her hands as she liftedher pussy up so Anna could breath. She breathed in and outheavily and looked at us smiling and then down at her sister andshe scooted back so she was laying on top of her sister onceagain and she gave her sister a long tender kiss and broke it offto say, “So did you like that?”
Anna smiled up at her sister and said, “Awesome!” and she reachedup to kiss her sister briefly and then said, “My turn.”
And Ash just said, “Ok”
Ash gave her sister another kiss and then bent down to kiss hersister’s neck. Then she moved down to her sister’s tits andkissed each one of them lightly and then moving down she kissedher sister’s stomach. Moving down to her sister’s little pussy.She stuck her tongue out to touch her sister’s little slit andher tongue lightly probed her sister’s slit up and down lightly,she just used her tongue flicking it over her sister’s slit andlightly touching her clit occasionally. All day long, I had beenseeing the way Anna reacted to being treated like a dog and herreactions to pain and it was surprising the way her sister wasbeing so tender with her, but then it hit me what she was doing,when Anna whined out, “please don't tease me.”
I chuckled and whispered to my wife; “She's good.” Meaning Ash ofcourse and my wife chuckled because she knew just what I meant.
She whispered back, “Just like her dad.”
I chuckled, because I was doing something similar with my wife byjust slowly fucking my cock in and out of her pussy at a steadyrate and not giving her that little push that would set her off,well at least not yet.”
Ash looked up at her sister’s face and continued her teasing withher tongue and Anna reached a hand down to Ash. Ash seeing thisdrew her tongue back from her sister’s clit, which caused Anna todraw her hand back and Ash to once again dip her tongue to hersister’s little pussy slit, she did this for a few more minutesand Anna was squirming and she whined, “Please sis.”
Ash lifted her head up, looked at her sister, and said, “If I do,what will you do for me?”
Anna said, “Anything you want.”
Ash dipped her tongue back into her sister’s slit and gave acouple of licks before her head rose again and she said,“Anything?”
And Anna gasped out, “yes anything, I promise.”
Ash said, “Ok since you promised.”
She bent down over Anna's pussy and plastered her whole mouthover it. Anna bucked and moaned out “yes” and then she reached upto her own tits and pinched her nipples, pulling up on them asAsh worked on her pussy. Her mouth was grinding down hard on hersister’s little pussy until Anna cried out and her hips jerkedagainst her sister’s mouth as her orgasm overtook her.
My wife and I watched our daughters orgasm as I slowly fucked mywife from behind, and as we watched my wife turned her head andsaid, “I'm ready, pick it up.”
I grinned and said, “I was thinking the same thing, so knees orstomach?”
She said, “Stomach.”
I grinned and said, “OK.” and I rolled her over on her stomachwith my cock still in her pussy and I pulled almost all the wayout before slamming back into her pussy, causing her to gasp out.And also causing our daughters to look up from their playing as Ipulled back out and slammed back in again, I was laying on top ofher as she was on her stomach and I put my full weight on her asspressing it to the bed as I thrust down. I fucked her pussy upand down; we had used this position before and had found out thatit caused her clit to rub against the sheets stimulating it. Italso felt great to me, the angle my cock slid into her pussystimulated my whole cock. I started hard and fast and kept upthat way, I looked over at my daughters who were now cuddlingtogether with Ash behind Anna holding her against her body andwatching us.
I smiled at them and looked down at my wife under me. As I fuckedher, she was shuddering and moaning underneath me. I could tellshe was having little orgasm's the whole time, and mine wasapproaching fast then I reached under her to quickly draw her upon her knees so I could really fuck her hard. I slammed into her,pulling her back against me hard and she cried out. I saw thegirls watching wide-eyed as I fucked her. I saw them lookingbetween where I was fucking her and my wife's 36DDD tits thatwere swaying under her with each thrust. Suddenly I could feel myorgasm coming and I held it back as good as I could as I gaspedout, I'm going to cum, and my wife moaned out “cum in me baby,cum in me.”
And that did it for me and I let my orgasm hit and I shouted out,“here it comes.”
My cock unleashed its load and my wife cried out on feeling mycock squirt up inside her. And then she had an even bigger orgasmholding onto the bed with her hips jerking and shuddering, as Iheld onto her hips tight to keep myself inside of her as we bothcame.
I held her hips for a couple of minutes as we came down from ourorgasm. I was still inside her and she was bent over on herelbows as the last of the effects of her orgasm left her when shequit shuddering and lifted herself off her elbows to put herhands down. She looked over her shoulder at me and with me stillinside of her and my hands around her waist kneeling behind her,she said, “was it good for you too?”
I laughed and gave her ass a swat and said, “honey that wasawesome, you have some grade A prime pussy.”
She giggled and wiggled her ass, which caused my softening cockto slip out and unleashed my cum to drip down onto the bead anddown her leg. When that happened she looked under us, giggled,and looked at her daughters and my wife said, “See the mess daddymade of me, it's all because of watching you two girls that daddygot all excited and see what happened.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah like you weren't all hot and botheredyourself.”
Ash looked at us and said, “Really you got all excited overwatching us?”
I chuckled again and said, “A dead person would have got out ofthe grave to watch you two.”
Both the girls giggled at that and Ash said, “Ewww daddy.”
Her mom and I laughed and I gave her mom another light smack onthe ass and since both our crotches were covered with my spermand her juices I said, “I think we need to go clean up.”
My wife looked at me and a huge grin came over her face and shesaid, “I think since this is our daughters fault they shouldclean the mess up for us.
On hearing that I grinned and looked at our daughters and smiledat them, they looked at us a little unsure and I said, “Girls whydon't you come over here and clean us up.”
Ash looked at us with confusion and said, “With what daddy.”
I saw Anna start to come to the correct realization by the smileon her face and I said, “I don't know what do you suggest Anna?”
She grinned at me and said, “Our tongues daddy?”
I said, “That’s right princess, you girls can use your tongues toclean up dear old mom and dad.”
She giggled and Ash looked at us in astonishment. My wife said,“That sounds like a great idea honey, why don't we let them cleanyou off first then they can work on dear old mommy.”
I grinned and said sound good to me.” I went ahead and lay downnext to my wife who also lay down next to me and we looked at thegirls.
Chapter Nine
Anna giggled and quickly scooted over between my legs and Ashslowly followed; Anna watched Ash and said, “Come on slowpoke.”She waited for her sister to come over beside her. I spread mylegs wide, my now soft cock was resting against my belly, it wasglistening with a mixture of cum, and my wife's pussy juices anda little cum was leaking out of the tip. I looked at my twodaughters; Anna seemed happy, but Ash looked down at my cock andseemed unsure, so I said, “Ash we won't make you do something youdon't want to do, and I don’t want to pressure you, but I thinkyou should at least try something before you decide you don'tlike it.”
She looked at me and said, “OK daddy, I will.” and then shelooked down at my cock and still looking hesitant said, “What doyou want me to do.”
I smiled and said, “That’s my good girl.”
Then I looked at Anna and said, “Honey why don't you use yourfinger and give your sister a taste of cum.”
She grinned at me and said OK daddy.”
She put a finger down to scoop up a little cum on the end of mycock and put it up to her sister’s mouth. Ash looked at it for acouple of seconds before opening her mouth to stick her tongueout and Anna quickly shoved her finger in her sister’s mouth. ALook of surprise came upon her face and then of concentration asshe took in the taste and when Anna withdrew her finger Ashlicked her lips and looked thoughtful.
I asked her, “Well what do you think?”
She looked at me and said, “Well it doesn't taste bad like Ithought it would, but I'm not sure if I like it!”
Anna spoke up saying, “Ash you got to be kidding me, it tastegreat.”
I grinned and said, “Well I’ve been told it's an acquired tastefor some people.” They looked at me confused and I said, “Thatmeans that the more you taste it the better it gets.” Then Ilooked directly at Ash and said, “why don't you try some more.”
She looked at me, down at my cock, and said, “OK daddy.”
Anna grinned and reached down a finger to my cock and I shot outmy hand stopping her and said, “No, let her do it herself, sheneeds to get over her fear of my cock and now is the perfecttime.” And I said, “Ash go ahead.”
She looked back at me dragging her eyes away from her sister andher mom to look at me, I smiled and said, “Ash why are you afraidof my cock, your sister isn't?”
She looked at me and blushed, yes blushed after everything shehad done and witnessed she could still blush.” she looked downand said, “I don't know.”
I replied back, “I have a feeling that you do know why don’t yougo ahead and tell me? Please honey.” Her mom, her sister and Iall looked at her
She looked at me and said, “well I think it was what I saw when Iwas little.”
She paused and I said. “Oh, what did you see when you waslittle?”
She looked sheepish and said, “You and mommy having sex.”
I said, “Tell me about it”
She nodded her head and said, “I think I was five and sissy wasasleep and we were supposed to be taking a nap, but I woke up andgot out of bed to get something to drink. I heard noises fromyour bedroom, so I went to see what was making the noise and yourbedroom door was open a crack, so I peaked in and I saw mommykneeling on the bed and you were behind her doing something toher and you were both naked.”
She paused for a couple of seconds before saying, “I didn't knowwhat you guys were doing and I was going to open the door butthen you started calling mommy names. I didn't know what theymeant at the time, but I just knew that they were dirty names. Itmade me scared you calling mommy those things, then I saw it.”She pointed at my cock. “It was all hard and angry looking and Isaw you push it into mommy's behind real hard and you called hera dirty name and slapped her real hard on her butt and mommycried out and I thought you were hurting her. It made me reallyscared and I ran back to my room to hold sissy because I was soscared, then I fell asleep and I woke up when mommy came in theroom. I couldn’t help it, I cried when I saw her, I was afraidthat she had been hurt, but she was smiling and happy so when sheasked me what was wrong I just told her I had a bad dream, and Iconvinced myself that what I saw was a dream. But after that fora long while I had bad dreams of you and your cock doing what youdid with mommy and then to sissy and me. I eventually forgotabout it, but when I saw your cock this morning inside of mommyit brought it all back.”
Anna looked at her sister with concern and then hugged her tightand said, “Oh Sissy I didn't know, you never told me.”
I said, “But honey, you know now that I wasn't hurting mommy Iwas making her feel real good.”
Ashley nodded and said, “Yeah I do, but when I saw your cockagain all that I could remember was the fear I had when I waslittle.”
I said, “Yes honey I understand, that explains why you were ableto play with and suck Mikes cock, it wasn't so scary.”
Anna looked at her sister and said, “Wait you sucked Mikey'scock?”
Ash looked at her sister and grinned saying, “Yeah when I put himto bed.”
Anna looked at her, grinned, and said, “How was it.”
Ash said, “Well it was so small and hard and didn't really tastelike anything, and Mikey seemed to enjoy it.”
I laughed and said, “Ok girls you can discuss your brother’s cockat some other time, and let’s pay attention to the one in frontof you.
Tammi had been watching and listening to all of this, but hadnot said anything to this point, then she spoke up. “Ash you needto get over this fear of his cock, I mean look at it, does itlook scary right now, and I think it just looks sad laying thereall spent with its fun all over. Look it's even weeping.”
Ash looked down, giggled, and said, “Your right mommy it doeslook sad.” and she reached a finger out to lightly stroke my softcock and giggle.
I looked at Anna watching this and said, “Anna honey, why don'tyou go and help your mom out while Ash gets acquainted with mycock.
My wife spoke up again, “Yeah honey leave your dad and sisteralone and come clean mommy's pussy out.”
Anna looked at her and grinned and said, “OK mommy” and shescooted over to between her mom’s legs and bent over to lookclosely at her mom’s pussy. Her mom’s hands reached up herdaughters head and without warning pulled her daughters face toher pussy and all you heard was a little squeak from Anna at thesurprise and a squish as her face was shoved in her mom's pussyjuices and my cum.
I looked back at Ashley who was watching her sister get her faceshoved in her mom's pussy and said, “Ashley”
She looked back at me and said; “Oh sorry daddy.” and she lookedback down at my cock and brought her finger back to it running itdown the length of it and also getting some cum and juices on herfinger. She lifted her finger to her nose and sniffed it andsaid, “it sort of smells of mommy,” and she put it in her mouthsucking on it and a look of surprise came on her face and shepulled her finger out and said, “it taste of mommy and you.”
I grinned and said, “And how does it taste now?” She grinned andsaid, “Awesome, you taste much better with mommy mixed in.”
I laughed and pointed down at my cock and said, “Well there'smore where that came from and look at my sad little cock doesn'tit look like its weeping tears and what do you do to someone’stears when they are crying?”
She grinned at me and said, “You kiss them away daddy.”
I smiled and said, “Yes honey, so kiss the tears away. She lookeddown at my soft cock, grinned, and bent over sticking her tongueout.
My daughter bent down to my cock sticking her tongue out to touchit to a man’s cock for the first time. I watched as her tongueapproached my cock head and the drop of cum on it. She flickedher tongue out to it and I felt her little tongue touch my cockfor the first time. If I hadn't cum recently it would have shotup rock hard, especially when I saw her tongue come back to hermouth with a drop of cum on it. The strand of cum stretched outbefore snapping off and her tongue drew back in her mouth withthe cum disappearing in it. Then Ash licked her lips beforedarting it down again to repeat, almost like a pussycat lappingup milk. I had thought that I couldn't see anything hotter thanmy two girls making love could, but this came close and my cocktwitched.
Ashley stopped and looked at it then back at me and said, “Itmoved.”
I chuckled and said, “That’s because you are making it happy, ifI hadn't just cum you would have seen it do more than move alittle.”
She giggled at that and looked back down at it and said, “ahh youpoor baby, all tuckered out.” She bent down and put her lips tomy cock head giving it a kiss and then drawing back to lick herlips and she bent her lips to it again to put them around it andI felt her tongue probing my slit.
I laid back and let her explore my cock not telling her what todo or helping her out. She used her tongue on my cock head for aminute before drawing back and looking up at me grinning and shesaid, “Your right daddy, it was an acquired taste.” She lookeddown at my cock laying on my stomach and bent to it and stuck hertongue on the shaft to quickly dart it back in her mouth and Isaw her grin then start licking it like an ice cream cone. It wasdeliberate I think since she exaggerated the motions of hertongue dragging it all the way up the shaft and darting hertongue back into her mouth. I looked over at my wife who hadreleased her hand from her daughters head and was lying backwatching her daughter burying her face in her mom’s pussy andboth of them were obviously enjoying it. I reached a hand out tomy wife's touching it and holding it, she looked at me, and Imotioned with my head towards her other daughter who was busylicking my semi soft cock.
She grinned when she saw the way she was doing it and said,'looks like that other collar we were talking about should go toour other daughter. She was referring to the collars we hadplanned to get for Anna one a dog collar with, Little Bitch” onit and the other a cat collar with “Family pussy” on it.
I got back to watching my daughter explore my cock with anoccasional glance at my other daughter. Her face was stuck in hermom’s pussy and I continued holding hands with my wife as ourdaughters cleaned us off. Ash was licking my cock clean and usingher hands to maneuver my cock around so she could get to all ofit, my cock was not fully hard but not all the way as soft as itwould have been without my daughters tongue stimulating it. Soft,I was only at about 6 to 7 inches or so in length, when I wastotally soft it was normally about 6 inches. When hard it was alittle over 8 inches, but the biggest difference was the girthwhen soft it was about half of what it was when hard, and whenhard it was pretty thick, so my cock wasn't as threatening to heras it was when hard.
I believe she had covered every inch of my cock with her tonguewhen I heard my wife say, “Ashley why don't you take his cock inyour mouth for a little bit?”
Ash looked up from her tongue bath of my cock and said, “Ok mom.”She put her lips to my cock head again and her mouth over it. Ifelt her tongue on my cock head once more, but this time shedidn't stop there, she took the whole head in her little mouthand sucked in pulling more of my cock in her mouth. I felt herrolling it around in her mouth before she tried to fit more in. Iwatched my cock disappear in her mouth, being soft, she was ableto get most of it in her mouth and she looked up at me with hermouth stuffed with my cock. I reached a hand down to stroke herhair and say, “that's good baby I am proud of my girl.”
I looked at her with my cock in my mouth looking up at me while Istroked her hair and I said, “is it scary now?” and she shook herhead, “no” with my cock still in her mouth which caused me tochuckle. I released my wife's hand to hold my arms out to her andshe let my cock out of her mouth and slid up my body to come intomy arms and as I hugged her tight she held her face up to me fora kiss and I bent down to give her a big kiss. I could taste myown cum and her mom’s pussy juices on her lips, but it did notbother me at all, as she used her tongue to play with mine whilekissing me.
After a minute, I broke it off and said, “How was it princess?”
She grinned at me and said, “It was fun daddy!”
I gave her another little kiss and said, “yeah for me too.” andshe giggled at that. I looked over at her sister still betweenher mom's thighs and at my wife. Ash also looked at them, in thetime I had let go of my wife's hand, she had gripped the bedsheets and I could see her back arched off the bed, it lookedlike she was ready for another orgasm and Ash said, “Moms goingto cum again.”
I chuckled and said. “I wish I could cum that many times, yougirls are so lucky.”
Ash giggled at that and we watched as my wife arched her back andput her hand down to her daughters head pushing it in furtheragainst her pussy as she hissed out, “Eat my cunt you littlefucking bitch.” and her hips jerked against her daughters face
As we watched my wife have another orgasm, one among the many shehad today, Ash whispered “cunt.”
I said, “What honey?”
She said, “I remember what bad words you called mommy when I sawyou when I was little, you called her a fucking cunt.”I chuckled at that “yeah that sounds like something I would say.”
She whispered, “Why would you call mommy a fucking cunt.”
I chuckled and said, “Because sometimes she likes it when callednames during sex, just like I bet your sister does.”
She said, “well she does like it when I called her a dog beforeand she does seem to like being called little bitch.”
I said “well you’re going to have to get more creative in thefuture, let me give you pointers.” and As we watched my wifewrithe on the bed and grind her pussy into our daughters face Itold my other daughter what words to use on her sister.
As I told her she gasped a couple of time and also giggled andonce she said, no way I can't call her that!”
I said, “Yeah you can, that's the best one, but it works bestwhen you are pulling her hair or spanking her ass.”
Ash giggled at that and I said, “oh and next time your mom iseating your pussy say this.” and I whispered something in herear, just a short little a phrase and she gasped and giggled whenshe heard it.
My wife’s orgasm finished and she went limp, Brianna raised herface from her mom's pussy and looked at her then over at Ash andme, Ash giggled and I chuckled, Anna frowned and said what’s sofunny?”
Ash giggled and said, “Your face.”
Her face was soaked she had cum and pussy juices all over it Ichuckled and said, “It seems you are messy eater.”
She put her hand to her face and brought it away wet and lookeddown at it for a second before smiling and looking up at us andsaying, “I am not a messy eater!” She grinned and crawled overher mom and she got closer to us as she said, “I am just savingit for my sister.” And then she lunged at her sister’s facerubbing hers along it and laughing.
Ashley also laughed, but she said, “No, No you are wasting it.”Anna pulled back and Ash took the initiative to dive on hersister pushing her on the bed and also removing my body from thebattlefield. Ash proceeded to hold her sister down and kiss andlick her sister’s face, causing her sister to giggle and laughand Ash did a pretty good job of cleaning the cum and pussyjuices off her sister’s face until they both ended up with theirlips locked together kissing and holding onto each other.
I looked over to my wife who had recovered from her orgasm andwas on one elbow watching the girls and she looked at me andsmiled and said, “I was wrong earlier.”
I replied back, “Wrong, about what?”
She grinned and said, “It did get better.”
I grinned back at her thinking back to when she said earlier,“that it doesn't get any better than this” And I said, “Yeah Iknow exactly what you mean. We both looked down at our daughterswho had quit kissing and were just holding onto each other andtaking turns to whisper in each other’s ears. I then said, “WellI have to take a shower.”
I got up out of the bed pausing to pat both my daughters on theass as I got up. Which caused them to giggle and as I came aroundthe bed, my wife got up saying, “I could use a shower also.” andsuddenly the girls said together, “can we come?”
I looked at my wife and at the girls hopeful expressions and Isaid, “sure why not, the shower is big enough.
The girls both said in unison, “Thank you daddy.” Their momrolled her eyes at them as she went in the bathroom and Ifollowed as the girls ran ahead of me.
When I got in the bathroom, Tammi was getting the shower readyand the girls were waiting impatiently giggling at each other. Iwent up to the toilet and lifted the lid and stood there for acouple of seconds until I started peeing, I looked back at theshower and the girls were watching me with wide eyes staring downat my cock as I peed. They looked at each other, giggled, andturned to their mom to say, “Mom daddy is peeing.”
She looked at them with exasperation and said, “Yeah he does thatwhen he needs to.”
I finished peeing and shook myself causing the girls to giggleagain. And headed to the shower my wife was just getting inhaving set the temperature just the way we liked it. The girlswere still standing outside the shower as I walked to it and Islapped the first ass I came to which happened to be Ashley's andsaid, “What are you waiting for.”
She yelped as I smacked her and brought her hand down to where myhandprint was appearing and Anna said, “Ooh that sounded like agood one.”
She turned around sticking her ass out saying “me too daddy.”
I chuckled but did what she wanted giving her a smack on the assbut harder than I did to Ashley. And she smiled and rubbed herass where I hit her and said, “Thanks daddy.”
We got in the shower, I had this shower put in a few months agoand it had showerheads on three of the walls and was big enoughthat all four of us had no problem fitting in there. I got underthe water streams to join my wife and the hot water felt good, sodid my wife coming up and putting her arms around me hugging metight to her body. We watched the girls get in, they had nevertaken a shower in this shower before and tentatively reachedtheir arms in, to feel the water and they both pulled them backand Ash said, “That’s hot”
I chuckled and said, “You girls wanted to shower with theadults.” They looked at me and each other and stepped into thewater and they both gasped a little but after a couple of secondsrealized it wasn't that bad and proceeded to get all wet, I gavemy wife another hug, and broke it off to grab some soap. I won'tgo into a step-by-step account of our shower. One of the reasonswas a lot going on at the same time, I was in a shower with threefemales one of them with 36DDD tits and two little minx's thatwanted to soap up daddy and mommy. Not saying me and the wifeweren’t being playful; try holding onto an eleven year old soapedup little girl much less two of them, there was a lot of gropinggoing on Ash and Anna both wanted to try to hold onto my wife'stits with them all soaped up and a lot of giggling and laughingwent on. I tried to hold onto Ash at one point, she wiggled outof my arms due to her soapiness, and Anna was real helpful incleaning off my cock and had fun running her soapy hands all overit.
Eventually we finished up with the shower, rinsing off all thesoap and when we got out my wife and I each took a girl andwrapped her up in a towel and dried her off making sure to do alittle tickling while doing it. When we finished with thelaughing giggling twin girls their mom said, “Go to your bathroomuse the toilet if you have to and brush your teeth, when you aredone come on back here for bed time.”
The girls looked at her and then me and then each other beforeAsh said, “So we get to sleep with you guys tonight?
My wife said, “yes you can tonight and other nights, but don'texpect it every night your dad and I need our own time alone, youunderstand me.”
Both the girls said together “Yes momma.” and they took offgiggling amongst themselves.
As we dried ourselves off and got ready for bed, includingputting new sheets on the bed we talked. Not about what we weredoing with the kids, we both had come to terms with using ourkids for sex. We mainly talked about setting up some rules forhow we interacted with the kids; we didn't hash them all outright then, but decided we would talk about it tomorrow and sitthe kids down afterward to go over everything, at that point thegirls came in the room, but they were dragging little Mike inwith them,
He was rubbing his eyes when they came in, and I said, “Wasn’t heasleep in bed? “
Ash said, “We accidentally woke him up going to our room and whenwe came back out he was in the hallway and asked us what we weredoing, when we told him we were going to sleep with mommy anddaddy he wanted to join us.”
I went to Mike and bent down to say to him, “Hey sport, how youdoing.”
He replied, “Daddy can I sleep with you and mommy?”
I said, “Of course you can, why don’t you climb in bed.” Iwatched as he climbed into the bed, laid right in the middle ofit, and put his head on the pillow, he sighed and closed hiseyes. I watched for a couple of seconds and watched his chestrise and fall as he fell asleep almost instantly. To be honest heprobably never actually fully woke up. A fact I found out laterwhen he did not even remember getting into our bed.
Everyone looked at him lying there and I said, “All right bedtime.” I got on the bed and so did my wife, each of us on eitherside of Mike. I noticed Ash and Anna whispering to each other andI said, “no playing around you two, Brianna you can sleep betweenMike and I and Ashley, you can sleep on the other side betweenMike and your mom.” they both grinned at me and said, “yesdaddy.” and they got into bed.
As they got in, I realized no one had turned off the bedroomlight and I sighed and got up to do that, I got back in bed andpulled the sheet over me. I scooted up to Anna, she had beencuddled up to Mike and she quickly spooned her body against mine,our heads were even so her four foot body was two feet shorterthan mine and her ass felt good laying against my stomach. Iheard her sigh as she wriggled a little getting into acomfortable position and my arms stretched out to gently rub mywife's side and Ash's also as she was cuddled in the sameposition with her mom as Anna was with me. As for Mike. Both Ashand Anna had him trapped between them with their arms making acage as they had their hands on each other’s hip. Mike hadactually rolled over also on his side so he was laying with hisface just under Ash's chin. After a little time spent adjustingand everyone getting in comfortable positions I sighed a said,“Ok everyone let’s just get some sleep, we can spend tomorrowplaying around if you want, but we need to get to church by noonso go to sleep. And I tried to take my own advice while cuddledup spoon fashion with my naked eleven-year-old daughter.
Just as I started to drift off accompanied by some little snoresgoing on. I felt Anna move and twist around in bed and I felt herlittle arms wrap themselves as well as they could around my bodyas she faced me and put her head against my chest. Iautomatically adjusted my arms so I was holding her against meand she sighed, nuzzled her head against me, and whispered,“Daddy?”
I whispered, “What Princess?” and she whispered back, “I loveyou.”
I whispered back, “And I love you to honey.” She sighed and aftera couple of seconds I felt her breath against my chest slow andher breathing go regular as she held onto me while sleeping. Ialso sighed and slowly drifted off to sleep.
I awoke in the early hours of the morning, the sun hadn't fullyrisen yet, it was just peeking through the curtains and I felt abody against mine moving. I looked down at Brianna still asleepwith her head buried in my chest; she was snoring softly with alittle drool coming from her mouth making me smile at the sight.Mikey was on his back his mouth half open one arm flung behindhis head, and looking past him, Ashley was cuddled up to her momfacing her with her face buried between her mom’s huge breastsand my wife Tammi had an arm around her daughter pulling heragainst her as she slept. I just laid there looking at them allfor a little while, enjoying the site of my family asleep,totally relaxed and innocent looking.
After a few minutes I heard Mikey's breathing change and hismouth closed and his arm came down from above his head as he wokeup, I watched him yawn and his mouth make little smacking noisesas he woke up, his eyes opened up, and he sat up. I watched himlook to his side at his mother and Ash and saw him startle alittle seeing them and I saw his head sweep up and down lookingat his mother and his sister sleeping naked next to him then Isaw him turn his head around to me and Anna. I saw his eyes startat my feet and sweep up our two bodies. I had one of my legsthrown around hers and she was snuggled up to me. When he got tomy face, he saw me looking at him. I could see that I startledhim a little and I lifted a finger to my lips making a shushingmotion. He smiled at me and I made a motion with my hand for himto move down to the bottom of the bed, he looked puzzled but didwhat I motioned to do, also keeping quiet.I very gingerly slid closer to Ash and my wife and when I gotclose, gently twisted Anna around so she was facing her sistershe made a little noise, but when I put her hand on her sister,she instinctively cuddled close to her sister pressing her bodyagainst her sister's and she stopped moving. I slid down the bedand got up holding my hand out to my son and putting a finger tomy lips. He grabbed my hand and I took him into the bathroomclosing the door behind us, when I closed it I turned to him andsaid, “Good morning sport.”
He replied back, “Morning dad.” Then he frowned and said, “Whendid I end up in bed with everyone?”
I laughed and said, “You don't remember? I thought you were stillhalf-asleep last night. Well just before we all went to sleepyour sister’s brought you in when they found you wandering thehallway.”
He said, “oh, I think I remember that now, it seemed like adream.”
I replied back, “No dream son it happened.”
He looked at me and said, “I’m sorry I fell asleep last night, Iwas just so tired.” Then he grinned and said, “But I do rememberAsh playing with me and sucking my thing, I mean my cock.”
I grinned back at him, “Yeah I bet you do, and if you want tocall it your thing, you go right ahead.” he smiled at me and Isaid, “I don't know about you but I need to pee.” And I pointeddown to my piss hard on.
Mike giggled and said, “Yeah it looks like it,” and he pointeddown to his little piss hard on saying, “Me too.”
I laughed and said, “Well come on then let’s go ahead and pee andget back to the bedroom. I think we can both use it at the sametime.”
He giggled at that and joined me around the toilet and as soon asI got the lid up, I started going. He also started peeing, but ashe watched my eight-inch cock peeing, he reached up to touch mycock. I grinned down at him and him up at me, I let him grab itwith his little hands and direct my cock peeing in the toilet.When I finished he then shook it for me, shaking it up and down acouple of times to clean the last drops off. He giggled whiledoing it, and then he looked up at me, grinned, and bent over alittle to put his mouth over the tip of my cock, sucking on thehead. I stepped back from the toilet a little to give him betteraccess and he moved with me as he sucked in a little bit more ofit. I looked down at my nine-year-old son sucking on my cock andput my hand on his head rubbing it for a second before reachingover and closing the toilet lid, flushing the toilet. And then Isaid, “Here, sit on the toilet.” I maneuvered him backward stillsucking on my cock to end up sitting on the toilet lid.
The toilet lid was the perfect height for him to sit down with mycock in his mouth and not even have to bend over. I looked downat him as he sucked on my cock; his small mouth felt great andcould barely fit around my cock. He was doing a good job ofkeeping his teeth from scraping my cock and I watched as he tookas much of my cock in his mouth as far as he could. I felt mycock poking the back of his mouth and stopping at his throat. Heheld my cock there for a minute trying his hardest to swallow it,but I figured he had another year or so before he would be ableto swallow it. I figured that his immature throat still had somegrowing to do. I was actually way off that predication by a hugeamount because I didn't take into account his determination to doit, but that wasn't going to happen today. I just stood there andfelt his throat pushing against my cock, which felt pretty damngood.
As he tried to swallow my cock his hands reached up to my balls,and I spread my legs to give him better access and he played withmy hanging balls while he pulled back off my cock to catch hisbreath before diving back down on it. I heard a noise and turnedto the bathroom door to see Brianna standing there watching, Iheld my finger to my lips and then motioned for her to come inand close the door, she entered the room closing the door behindher and I said, “Morning princesses.”
She said, “Morning daddy.”
Mike pulled my cock out of his mouth to say to his sister,“morning sissy.”
She said, “Morning brat, what you doing?”
He grinned and said, “Giving daddy a blow job.” and he went backto sucking my cock and playing with my balls, as he was fondlingthem and grabbing them pulling them down.
Anna came up to Mike and I put an arm around her and pulled heragainst me to kiss the top of her head, and say, “And how is mylittle princess feeling this morning?” she hugged me and said,“I'm good daddy.” and she grinned up at me and continued, “butprobably not feeling as good as you.” I laughed at that and westood there watching her brother give her dad a morning blowjobin the bathroom, after a couple of seconds Ash said, “look hislittle cock is hard.”
I looked and saw that she was right, he was hard and enjoyinggiving his dad a blowjob and I laughed as I said, “Yeah he reallylikes doing this.” I ruffled his hair, he looked up at me with mycock in his mouth, and I could tell from his eyes that if my cockweren’t buried in his mouth he would have been smiling.
Anna giggled and said, “I have an idea.” She let go of me to gobehind me. I watched her get down on the floor and crawl betweenmy legs and I felt the top of her head brush my balls. Mikeyremove his hands from my balls and his cock from my mouth to lookdown at his sister who was in the process of opening her mouthand putting it over his little cock. He grinned and then openedhis mouth to put it back on my cock as his two little hands camedown to rest on his sister’s head.
As he sucked my cock, his eleven-year-old sister was on the floorsucking his cock and I looked down at the scene between my legsand gave a little shudder at the beautiful and kinky sight of mydaughter and my son both of them sucking cocks. I knew I wouldn'tlast long at this point so I brought my hands to the side ofMikey's face and took over the job of holding his head as Istarted moving my hips and fucking my cock into his mouth. Hishands gripped his sister’s hair as I fucked his mouth with mycock and I saw his hands pulling on her hair hard as his hipsstarted to try to buck as he imitated his dad as good as hecould.
I felt my balls rubbing against his hands and her hair as Ifucked his mouth. I was hitting the back of his mouth as I wentin and then pulling all the way, his hips were jerking as hefucked his sister’s mouth, his cock was only two inches at themost and skinny so she had no problem with it after having suckedmy cock all the way down. I could feel my orgasm approaching.Then with my balls rubbing against my daughter’s hair and myson’s hands and without saying anything to Mike and Anna, Istarted Cumming.
Mike could tell I was going to cum as my cock had gotten harderand I pulled his mouth back as my cum burst out into his mouth. Isaw his eyes go wide and then close as he tried to swallowed allof my cum flooding his mouth and I saw his body jerk and shudderas he had his own little dry orgasm. I held his head with my cockin his mouth, enjoying the feeling of my orgasm as my cum filledup my son's mouth. I saw some of it leaking out and down his chinand I said, “Don't swallow it all yet.” I could tell heunderstood and he sucked the last of my cum out of his mouthuntil I backed up letting my cock flop out of his mouth andlooked down at Anna kneeling on the bathroom floor, still suckingher brothers cock. I saw my son’s hands still in her hair and hislittle hips were no longer jerking.
I winked at my son and knelt down behind Anna looking at herlittle body and pretty little ass and I put a hand on her backand said, “princess, that's enough, he already came.”
She lifted her head up off his cock and looked back at me, Icould tell she had been having fun sucking her little brotherscock as her eyes looked a little glazed over and she saidquestioningly, “He did daddy? But nothing came out.
I replied, “I know honey, but he's a little too young to produceany cum yet, why don't you give your brother a kiss so he canthank you for sucking his cock.”
She looked at me and said, “OK daddy.”
She turned to her brother who slid off the toilet seat to kneelin front of his sister and as they brought their lips together hehad been keeping his mouth shut and as his sister put her lips tohis and opened her lips a little to stick her tongue in his mouthas she had learned to do. He put his mouth over hers and I saw asurprised look come over her face before a pleased expression didand she hungrily devoured my sperm that had been holding in hismouth and the two of them kissed sharing my cum.
I laughed and said, “Since he couldn't give you any cum I figuredyou needed a reward for pleasing your brother, so we saved someof mine for you.”
After a minute of brother and sister kissing, they broke it offand Anna looked back at me grinning and said, “thank you daddy.”And she looked back at Mike giving him a small little peck on thelips and said, “thank you bubby for sharing.”
He grinned and said, “Anytime sissy.” I looked down at the bothof them him kneeling on the floor. She was still on her hands andknees and I reached a hand down to her ass and patted it, beforereaching my hand behind and under her to touch her little pussyand she jerked when I did that and said, “No daddy, don't touchme I have to pee so bad, that's why I woke up.”
I chuckled and said, “And you sucked your brother's cock havingto pee?”
She giggled and said, “Yeah I wanted to touch myself so bad, butsissy sometimes makes me hold my pee in while I play with her, soI am used to it.”
I laughed and said, “That sounds like something she would makeyou do.” I stood up, pointed to the toilet, and said, “Well don'tlet us stop you.”
I pointed to the toilet and she quickly got up, lifted the lid,sat down, looked at us, and said, “Are you going to watch me?”
I said, “Well since you watched me I get to watch you.”
She blushed and said, “Daddy!”
I laughed and said, “get used to it honey.”
Mike looked at her and grinned and he got right up the toilet,looked down at her, and said, “I want to see.”
She said, “What, you want to watch me pee?”
I said, “Let him watch honey.” She blushed but spread her legs alittle bit so he could see her pussy and after a few seconds sheeventually let go and Mike watched her pee. He watched intentlyas she peed and after she finished peeing she had Mike get apiece of toilet paper and had him wipe her off.
All he had to say of the matter was that it was “cool.”
While they were doing that I peeked out into the bedroom and sawAnna's twin Ashley and her mom still asleep, but with us out ofthe bed a little spreading had taken place and they were bothlaying on their backs with Ash laying with her head on her mom’sarm. I closed the door and went back to the kids just finishingup. Mikey still had his hand to his sister’s pussy but hadfinished wiping her off and was just stroking it, he looked up atme and grinned and said, “Look daddy “I'm petting our doggy,”That was in reference to my playing with our daughter while sheacted like a dog yesterday.
I grinned back at him and said, “No son you are actually pettingour cat, he looked confused and I said, “You know our pussy cat.”
He giggled at that and Anna said, “Meow.” and we all laughed.
Then I said, “Well you can do that later.”
Anna said, “I don’t mind daddy.”
I chuckled and held my hand up and said, “I bet you don’t but Ihave something more fun to do.” they both were quiet as I grinnedat them and then I proceeded to tell them my plan. Big grins andsmiles came on their faces as I explained what I wanted them todo.
When I finished Anna said, “Sounds good daddy, but what aboutme?”
She stroked her little pussy. I laughed and said, “Don't worry;daddy has plans for you today.”
She smiled and said, “Ok daddy.”
I didn't tell her my plans right then but I planned to fuck herlittle virgin pussy later today.
Chapter Ten
We left the bathroom and went onto the bedroom, I looked down atmy wife and daughter sleeping my wife was on her back with her36DDD breasts spread out on her chest, they were still prettyfirm and did not have a huge sag to them but on her back; theycovered almost all of her chest. Even after seeing them every dayI could never get enough of looking at them and touching them. Ibrought my eyes down her body to the trimmed hair above herpussy, as red as the hair on her head and it looked good againsther pale skin, she did tan but she did not want a deep tan, sothe red against her skin looked great. I then looked a littlefurther down at her pussy; I would describe it as tasty looking.Her pussy lips just barely mounded up from her body and the lipswere just barely parted open, I could see a hint of the pinkinside and it made me want to dive right into it.
I looked over at my daughter and saw her laying on her back withher head laying on top of my wife's arm, her body was the twin toher sister’s and they had the same red hair as their mom's. Herbody was a typical eleven year old although she was smaller thanmost kids her age at only four feet tall. The twins wouldprobably take after their mother, who was just five foot tall. Ofcourse, while she took after her mom, the biggest difference washer titties. They had just started to develop. They were reallyjust big nipples puffing up from breasts, which were juststarting to swell up from her body. She had her legs spread opena little with her right leg bent in a little and I could see herlittle pussy slit just barely raised from her body and her insidelips showing a little bit just like her mothers, just a lotsmaller.
I took in all of this over a couple of seconds as I watched myson Mike who looked like a much smaller version of me at fourfeet tall with my same brown hair and my daughter Brianna who wasa twin to Ashley. They both went to the bottom of the bed and Iwatched them crawl onto it. The crawled between both my wife anddaughters legs and put their hands on their thighs slowly pushingthem apart. Both my wife and daughter instinctively spread theirlegs open and I watched them each bend their heads forward to puttheir mouths over both pussy's, Mike to his sister’s pussy andAnna to her mothers. I watched them both use their tongues tolick their respective pussies. I went to the bed and laid downnext to my wife. I saw her start to wake up and her hand wentdown to the head between her legs as a little moan came from herand then I saw her open her eyes.
I reached over to one of her breasts and lightly stroked it andthen the other one. I saw her eyes focus on me and she saidsmiled and said, “Hmm that feels good. Let me guess, that'sBrianna.”
I grinned and said, “Good guess.”
She smiled and said, “No guessing, I can tell the way her tongueworks.” I smiled at that and looked over at Ash, she had startedto wake up herself and I saw her hands go between her legs to putthem on Mike's head and I heard her sigh and say, “That feelsgood sis.”
I saw her mom look down at her daughter’s body and grin and thenshe looked sideways at her daughter whose head was on her arm andsaid, “Sorry dear try again.”
I saw Ash open her eyes and look at her mom taking a couple ofseconds to focus and she said, “mom?” and then she looked down atthe brown hair between her legs and gave a little gasp, and said,“Bubby?”
I saw Mike lift his head up from his sister’s legs, smile andsay, “Morning sissy.” Then he bent back down to his sister’spussy.
Ash lay back down, keeping her hand on her brother’s head andruffling his hair as she sighed and said, “Keep that up bubby itfeels good.”
I looked back down at my wife and smiled at her and said, “Goodmorning honey.”
She looked at me smiling and said, “And good morning to youdear.” I bent down to kiss her, we kissed for a couple of minutesour tongues dancing together as her daughter ate her pussy. Webroke it off to watch our son and daughter.
Anna had her mouth over her mom's pussy trying to bury her tongueas far up her mom’s pussy as possible and Mike was doing the samething to his sister. I bent my head down to one of my wife'sbreasts and gave her nipple a light kiss and then I flicked mytongue out to run it around her nipple before blowing on it,making it pop up. One of her hands came up to the back of my headand rubbed my hair as she said, “You can keep doing that all dayhoney.”
I took her statement as a demand and repeated my actions on herother breast until both nipples were totally erect. I then tookmy teeth and gently placed it around one of them and bit downjust a little and pulled my mouth up stretching her nipple outfrom her body. I heard my wife gasp and causing my wife to gaspand her hand on my head to grip my hair tighter and I pulled itup from her breast until it slipped from between my teeth.
My wife said, “Umm, I like when you do that.”
I looked up at her, smiled, and said, “And I like doing it.” Iglanced over at Ash and saw her watching us with a smile on herface and then a gasp as Mike did something to her pussy.
I said, “So how's he doing?”
She smiled at me and said. “He’s doing great dad.” and she gaspedout again and her body arched up briefly and she gasped out, “Wowdad when did he learn to do that.” I heard my wife say, “I taughthim yesterday, he was a quick learner.” I bent back down to mywife's breast and I proceeded to suck and nibble on her beautifulbreasts, all the time keeping an eye on my daughter who wasmoaning as her brother worked on her pussy. My wife was alsoenjoying her daughter’s work on her pussy and I would also liketo think that my own contributions were helping out.
After about 10 minutes of this, both of them were bucking theirhips and moaning loudly. I lifted my head from sucking on mywife’s tits and looked at my daughter and sons faces buried inthe two pussies. My son had his mouth over the bottom of hissister’s pussy with his tongue poking out, Ashley was using herown finger to rub her little clitty just barely peeking out ofits little hood, and Mike also had a little finger poking insideher pussy just under his tongue. I looked down at Anna, she hadher whole mouth on her mother’s pussy licking and nibbling on hermom’s clit with her little hand buried in her mom's pussy slowlymoving it in and out fucking her with it. And then I heard Ashcry out and buck suddenly against his mouth and yell out “Oh godbubby I’m cumming!”
Hearing that must have sent her mother over the edge and as mywife cried out “Oh Fuck baby, mommies going to cum!” And she didjust that, jerking her hips against her daughters face as bothAshley and my wife writhed in their orgasm as their brother anddaughter played and ate their pussies. And I just watched it allstroking my wife’s tits with a smile on my face.
Eventually Anna and Mike lifted their faces up from between mywife and daughter’s legs, My wife was still catching her breathas she gasped, “Now that's the way to be woken up.”
I grinned down at her and said, “We thought you would like that.”
She grinned at me and said, “So this was all your idea huh?”
I smiled and said, “Well I saw the two of you just lying therebegging to have someone between your legs and since Anna and Mikewere handy I figured I would put them to work.”
She looked down at Anna and said, “Well they did pretty good workdidn’t they Ash.”
Ash said. “Oh god mommy, bubby was awesome.” She looked down ather brother and held her arms out to him. He grinned and came upto end up in her arms giving her a big kiss when he got there andlaying his body on top of hers. Her arms came around his bodyhugging him tight as they kissed. I looked down at Anna betweenher mom's legs looking up at us and smiling. I looked at her andsaid, come on and give your mom a good morning kiss.” she giggledand said, “I just did.”
I laughed and said, “You know what I mean you little minx.” Shegrinned and slid up her mom’s body to lay herself on top of hermom and plant her mouth down hungrily on her mom's. She was laidout full length on top of her mom with her body pressing hermom's breast down. I reached a hand out to stroke my daughter’sass and I watched her wriggle a little bit with my touch as Ithought, “She's almost ready.”
Her mom broke off the kiss saying, “Wow you’re really worked up.”
I chuckled and said, “Well she's the only one that hasn't had hercum yet.”
My wife said, “Really?”
I grinned and said, “Well Mike gave me a pretty good blowjobearlier and Anna managed to give one to Mike at the same time andyou guys just had yours, so she is the only one left that hasn'tcum yet. Am I right princess?”
Anna looked up at me and said, “Yeah daddy, you said you wouldtake care of me.”
I grinned and said, “I will eventually.”
Sounding exasperated she said, “Daddy!”
I replied, “Don’t worry princess; you will thank me for it later.Right now I want you guys to get ready for church; I think wewill all go out for breakfast before church.”
Anna said, “But daddy what about me.”
I said, “Thanks for reminding me, Ashley make sure your sisterdoesn't touch herself or do anything to make herself cum and nohelping her either and please be very gentle with her.”
Ashley grinned at me and said, “Of course daddy I will be verygentle with her today.”
Brianna whined, “but daddy, why?”
I bent down and gave her a little kiss and said, “because honeyI'm your dad and I say so and promised to do whatever daddy tellsyou to do, Didn’t you princess.”
She looked at me and then nodded her head saying, “Yeah daddy Idid.”
I then said, “Good, now all you kids go get ready.”
All three of the kids got out of bed Anna a little sullenly andleft the room to get ready. When they left, my wife grabbed me,pulled me against her, and said, “What do you have planned forour daughter.”
I grinned and said, “What do you think I have planned.”
She looked at me and grinned and said, “Well let’s see, first youget Brianna all worked up and then you deny her any satisfaction,then we spend all day at breakfast, then at church and all daylong she is frustrated. Then when we get here you get her allworked up and when she is at her peak you fuck her little brainsout.”
I smiled kissed my wife and said, “You know me so well.”
She giggled and said, “She will get a big shock when this entersher for the first time.”
She grabbed a hold of my cock giving it a squeeze, I laughed andsaid, “Well that's one of the reasons I'm doing it this way, bythe time I do it she should be ready for me, well as ready as shecan be.”
My wife laughed and said, “Yeah but it will still be a shock nomatter how ready she is, I can't wait to see it happen.” withthat said, she gave me a kiss and a little tug on my cock and gotout of bed to get ready.
We went ahead and got ready. I helped Mike get ready and Tammiwent to help the girls. Mike and I were wearing black slacks andlight blue dress shirts with black dress shoes. When were ready,we went downstairs to wait for the girls in the living room, theycame in wearing matching outfits. Green dresses with yellowshoes. I gave them a wolf whistle when they came in and my wifegave a little bow; showing me a nice shot of her cleavage by theway. And then she spun around, causing her knee length dress toswirl around her legs showing off her beautiful legs.
I clapped and said, “Perfect you look lovely honey and what'sthis I see next to you, is that two beautiful young women I see?Let me see them.” Looking at my two girls, I made a twirlingmotion with my finger. They giggled and twirled just as theirmother had, I whistled as they did it and clapped saying, “Justas beautiful as your mother.”
They giggled and in unison, they said. “Don't be silly daddy.”
I replied, “What you girls are.”
They both giggled again and Ashley said, “No daddy no one is asbeautiful as mommy.”
I laughed and said, “Well you are just as beautiful to me!” theygiggled and I laughed saying, “well we should probably getgoing.”
And then my wife said, “Before we go the girls wanted us to showyou something,”
I just said, “Oh”
She looked at the girls and said, “Ready girls.”
They nodded at my wife and she said, “Well show him.”
With that, all three women turned around and bent over flippingtheir dresses up, showing me their asses with three frilly yellowpanties covering them and they looked back grinning at me. Mywife said, “What do you think honey they match our shoes.”
I said, “What do I think?” and I went over to them and bent downto give each of them a kiss on their panty covered ass, the girlsgiggling as I did this before finishing my comment, “I think thatyou all look scrumptious.”
They all three giggled and let their dresses drop and turnedaround and I said, “I am beginning to rethink this whole leavingthe house thing.”My wife laughed and said, “Now honey, you know we can't wepromised my sister.”
I sighed saying, “Yes dear I know.” Then I grinned and said,“Well we better get going before I ravish all three of you rightnow.” which caused the girls to giggle. Mike had been standingthere all along just watching with maybe an eye roll or two, atypical nine-year-old boy.
So we all got in the big SUV the one with tinted windows. Iworked in security and it helped the image, so sue me.
Before we left I turned to all the kids in the back seat. Mikewas by the driver’s window behind me with Ash and Anna next tohim and I said, “Before we go remember a couple of things, firstno talk about any kind of sex when we are out around other peopleand also I don't want any touching in a sexual manner at all, andno bad language. What goes on between all of us is no one’sbusiness and you are not to talk about it even amongst yourselfwhen out of the house. Are we clear?”
They all chorused together, “Yes daddy!”
So we went to breakfast at a local breakfast place and we had apretty good time as we usually did. We talked about every daystuff and afterwards we went to church. We don't go that oftenbut Tammi's sister had met a new guy and wanted to show him offto the whole family in a neutral setting so she asked us to go tochurch with them. When we got to church, we met up with my wife'ssister Shannon.
Shannon was three years younger than her sister was but looked alot like her. She had the same red hair, green eyes and breastsjust as large. Both of them together looked almost like twinsexcept that Shannon was a little taller.
She was not currently married; she had gone through a bad breakupa couple of years earlier. When she was seventeen, she was aswild as her sister had been at that age but instead of meeting anice guy like me, she ended up dating a real jerk. She droppedout of school to run away with an older guy, they broke up whenhe decided he wanted to go back to his wife and she ended up witha string of loser's before marrying one of them at 21.
We hadn’t seen that much of her until she needed our help. Theguy she married was abusive to her and she finally asked for helpfrom her sister and me while she was in the hospital after abeating he gave her. She didn’t want to press charges. Shethought her past would get in the way, but we were able to helpher get out of the marriage. I mentioned before that I had lawenforcement friends, which was a big help in getting the divorcedone with a minimum of fuss from him. He was more than happy toget it done when bigger and badder men than him made him seereason after his own little trip to the hospital.
Well after that, she got her life back on track, and finished herhigh school diploma and she had even enrolled for some collegecourses where she met he current boyfriend. He was an instructorat the college, and yes when she told me about him, I did abackground check and found he was pretty clean.
So we met up with Shannon and her boyfriend Jason. Jason wasolder than her and even me. I knew from the background check thathe was 38, about twelve years older than Shannon was. He was alsoa pretty good-looking guy and was about the same build and heightas me. We had a nice conversation and introduced the kids to him;the girls suddenly came over all shy. As we were talking withthem, I noticed the girls sneaking glances at Jason and I lookedat my wife who just rolled her eyes.
We went to the service together and at one point, I noticed Annawho was sitting next to me squirming in her seat. When I frownedat her and asked her what was wrong, she said, “I need to go tothe little girl’s room daddy.”
I said, “Go ahead, Ash why don’t you go with her.” Ashley noddedher head and took her sister’s hand and they left for thebathroom. After about ten minutes, they came back and sat backdown. I noticed Ashley smiling and Anna frowning. As they satback down, I whispered to Anna, “everything all right.”
She whispered back “yes daddy, I'm all better now.”
I looked at Ash smiling and decided to question her when we gotback into the car. After service was over, we talked a littlemore with Shannon and Jason outside the church and made plans togo out to dinner with them on Wednesday, without the kids ofcourse. The girls didn't seem too happy with it, saying theywanted to spend time with Auntie also, their aunt promised shewould have them over her place sometime soon. So we ended upsaying our goodbyes and heading to the car.
When we got in, buckled up, and started driving away I looked inmy rear view mirror at the girls and said, “What was that allabout during service?”
Brianna looked down and Ash blurted out “Sissy was all wet.”
I said “oh really”
Ash said, “Yeah she was soaked when we went to the bathroom.”
I said, “and why was she all wet?'
Ash grinned and said, “Jason, he was so cute that she got allexcited.”
Brianna whispered, “It’s your fault daddy.”
I said, “It’s my fault, how is it my fault?” She looked at mewith tears starting to form in her eyes and said, “You wouldn'tlet me cum and my cunny has been all tingly all morning then whenwe met Jason he was so good looking all I could think of was whathis tongue would feel like in me.”
I laughed at that and my wife said, “Anna let me have yourpanties!”
Brianna looked up in surprise and said, “What?”
My wife snapped out, “Your panties hand them over.”
Brianna looked at her and lifted her dress up a little andlifting her ass off the seat to reach under. She pulled herpanties off. When she pulled them off and started to pull herdress back down my wife said, “Pull the back of your dress up andsit on the seat with your bare ass, I don’t want you to get pussyjuices all over your dress.”
I muttered, “But my nice seats are OK.”
My wife just grinned at me and I sighed. Well at least they wereleather and hopefully they would wash off.
Anna lifted her panties up and my wife grabbed them, brought themto her nose, and sniffed them. Then she held them to my face andsaid, “Smell this, your daughter’s pussy juices are all overthem.”
I gave a good sniff and smiled saying, “Yup that's her smell.”
Then my wife said, “And they are soaked,” she turned to Ashleyand said, “So Ashley what did you do in the bathroom?”
Ash grinned and said, “Sissy was all wet and it was running downher leg, so I cleaned her up, she wanted to do it herself andstarted to touch herself but I made her stop and I did it forher.”
I said, "Did she cum?”
Ash said, “No daddy I wouldn't let her.”
My wife then said, “So Brianna, you promised you daddy that youwouldn't touch yourself, I think you need to be punished.” sheheld out her daughters panties and said to Ashley, “Ash stuffthese in your sister’s mouth.”
Ash looked at her mom, grinned, grabbed them, and looked at hersister and said, “Open wide.” Brianna looked at her and then ather mom who was looking unyielding and opened her mouth. Ash thenstuffed her sister’s own little yellow panties covered with herown pussy juices in her mouth. I looked in the rear view mirror.I could see saw Brianna with yellow panties sticking out of hermouth a little bit, and was wishing that was my cock right aboutnow, but priorities first.
My wife turned around from her daughters, looked at me, and gavea little giggle saying quietly “that was fun.”
I said, “So it seems like both our girls thought Jason was goodlooking. What do you think of him?”
She grinned at me and asked, “Are you jealous?”
I rolled my eyes and said, “No I'm not jealous, just curiousabout what you think.”
She giggled and said, “No I bet you’re jealous your little girlslike another man than daddy.”
I laughed and said, “Well maybe a little.”
She giggled and said, “well since you told me the truth, I willalso tell you the truth, yes he was handsome but not as much asyou are, although he does remind me of you a little bit but Ishouldn't be surprised at that.”
I said, Oh what do you mean by that?”
She giggled and said, “Can’t you guess?”
I frowned saying, “Honey I have no idea of what you are talkingabout.”
She looked at me then giggled saying, “Oh god you really don'tknow.”
I sighed and said, “Know what?”
She giggled and lent into me and whispered in my ear. “Well mybaby sister has a huge crush on you; she has ever since she firstmet you when she was 14.”
I was surprised and said, “What? I know she doesn't I have neverseen anything that would make me think that.”
My wife giggled again and said, “Sure she does, why do you thinkshe always dated older men. And then when you helped her get outof her marriage, you couldn't do no wrong.” And then she giggled,and said, “She has even asked me to borrow you for the nightsometime.”
I didn't know what to say and I swear flies could have flew inand out of my mouth and I wouldn't have noticed. Then she droppeda bombshell on me when she whispered in my ear, “She even said Icould watch if I wanted to.”
The thought of screwing my sister-in-law as my wife watchedalmost caused me to drive off the road; especially when my wifereached her hand down to touch my cock, which had gotten rockhard at that moment. As she touched it she whispered, “Ooh thatseems to have hit a nerve, maybe I should have taken her up onthe offer.”
She rubbed my cock through my pants and she whispered again. “Icould have even helped out; I wonder if her pussy taste as goodnow as it did at 14?”
I looked at her and said, “You mean you and her…?” She nodded herhead and I felt her hand unzip my pants as she whispered, “Yeahfrom the time I was 10 until I married you, the last time was thenight before we got married.” With that, my wife bent down to mycock which she had released and stuck her mouth over it drivingit all the way in.
I had visions of a 10-year-old girl and a 7-year-old girlmunching away on each other’s little pussy. And then I saw a headappear over my wife's bent over body. The kids had seen my wifebend over in the front seat and they could see her body frombetween the seats as she sucked me. Ash had decided to see whatwas going on and had unbuckled her seat belt to lean forwardbetween the two front seats. That was the head I saw and shesaid, “Wow moms giving you a blowjob right here.”
I said, “Sit back Ashley and put your seat belt on, it's notsafe.”
Pointing to her mom sucking my cock, she said, “And that isn’t?”
I glared at my daughter and said, “She's still wearing her seatbelt.”
She rolled her eyes as she said, “Fine!” And then she sat back inher seat looking put out, but trying to pear between the seats atthe action. I brought my full attention back to driving as mywife blew me. She was a pro at sucking my cock while I wasdriving. We had done this more than a few times even a couple oftimes while the kids slept in the back seat. She kept her handgrasped around the base of my cock while she bobbed up and downon it, her mouth felt great wrapped around my cock. As she blewme, I thought of my wife at 17 eating her 14 year old sister outthe night before our wedding and right after that thought, Ithought about having my wife and her sister together in bedseeing their massive titties rubbing against each other and thenall over me. However, what set my orgasm off was the thought ofmy wife and her sister on a bed rubbing their breast togetherwhile kissing and underneath them my two twin daughters eatingtheir pussies out.
As I exploded into my wife's mouth. I kept one hand on thesteering wheel and my eyes on the road as I used my other hand topush my wife's head down on my cock burying it all the way in herthroat pushing her hand out of the way. I tell you there isnothing to compare to having your cock cumming down a throat asyou drove a vehicle, you couldn't give into it and close youreyes or even let your body react too much to interfere with yourdriving. That said and done, my cum shot out and I held her headdown until I finished cumming and I felt her hands curl on mylegs as she tried to keep from choking on my cock or my cum whileher body told her she needed to breathe right now. After Ifinished I let up on her head and she dragged her mouth off mycock and gasped for breath for a couple of seconds beforegrinning up at me and saying, “So you liked to hear about that.”
I chuckled saying, “Was that true or were you just teasing me?”
She grinned and said, “Every word true.”
I nodded and said, “Set it up.”
She said, “What? Set what up?”
I replied, “What your sister wanted, set it up.”
She looked at me and said, “But honey.”
I said, No but's, you wouldn't have mentioned it if you weren'tthinking of doing it, so set it up.”
She grinned and said, “that's not why I was saying but.”
I said “oh why then.”
She said, “what about Jason?”
I shrugged my shoulders and said, “He can come too.”
She looked at me, grinned, and said, “So if I let my sister fuckyou, Jason will be able to fuck me?”
I thought about it and on one hand the thought of her withanother man made me uncomfortable to say the least we weretalking about me fucking her sister and at least my wife would bewith me when it happened.” and I shook my head, “Yes”
She said, “Are you sure?”
I said, “Sure why the fuck not?”
She said, “OK then Wednesday it is.”
I said, “Huh”
She grinned and bent to whisper in my ear, “I already told heryes but she wanted to invite Jason, and that's the only thing Iwas unsure of, I was waiting until after you met him to talk toyou about it.”
I said, “When did you set this up?”
She grinned and whispered, “Friday, we spent all day together,and honey I am sorry but I did tell a little white lie a littlebit ago, her pussy does taste just as good as when she was 14.”
I looked back at her and said, “You and she? All day Friday?”
She nodded her head and whispered, “That's why I was so eager theother night and also why I was so willing to play with the kids.I was remembering growing up.” I had a thought, my handstightened on the steering wheel, and my voice got rough as Isaid, “Was Jason there?”
She punched my arm, “don't be silly I would never cheat on you.My sister is family so that doesn't count.” I was relieved tohear that because the thought of her being with another guybehind my back was unthinkable to me.
In case you are wondering, while we were talking she had takenthe time to put my cock away and zip my pants back up. Just as wewere finishing we pulled up to our driveway and I drove down itto our house which was a couple hundred yards down it, in case Ididn't mention it we were slightly isolated the nearest house wasabout a mile away. As I pulled up to a stop, my wife took thatmoment to whisper in my ear one more time. “Oh I forget to tellyou, Jason is Bi-sexual and he did think you were good looking.”
With that, she unbuckled her seat belt and opened her doorstepping out. I sat there for a few seconds thinking about whatshe had just said when I heard a noise from the back seat. Iturned around to see Brianna blushing as she stepped out of thedoor, I looked down to see a wet spot on the seat, the sound Iheard was her pulling her wet sticky ass off my leather backseat. I grinned thinking I will worry about everything elselater; right now, I need to get ready to fuck my daughter.
We all exited the car and as we came up to the door and enteredthe house I said, “Everyone go take off their good clothes andwait for us to call you and clothing is not required.” I thenlooked at Brianna with her yellow panties still in her mouth andI said, “As for you, keep the panties in your mouth until I takethem out.”
Mike and Ash shot up the stairs and Anna slowly followed, but Isaid, “Brianna.” She stopped and turned around, she looked alittle sad and I walked up to her and knelt down I put my armsaround her pulled her to me; she put her arms around me andhugged me. I spoke into her ear and said, “Princess, you’re notbeing punished; trust me this will be worth it.” I then put myhand under her dress and stroked her bare ass for a couple ofseconds and I felt her sag against me for a second releasing sometension in her body. I then leaned back so I could see her faceand said, “OK princess.” I felt her ass push back against my handsort of like a cat does when you stroke them, leaning into thepetting. She gave me a smile, or at least attempted to with hermouth full and I said, “good” now go upstairs and take yourclothes off.” and I patted her ass once before standing up andshe turned around and ran up the stairs.
My wife said, “Softy!”
I grinned at her and said, “Well she is daddy's girl.” She rolledher eyes at that and grinned at me before turning and going upthe stairs, I stood there watching her go up, checking out herass in that green dress. When she got to the top, she looked overher shoulder and saw me looking and grinned flipping the back ofher dress up showing me her ass as she gave her ass a little slapgrinning at me. I suddenly took off up the stairs, she gave alittle shriek and ran to our room I caught up to her as she wasgoing in the bedroom door and trying to close it behind her. Istopped her from doing it as she laughed and when I got in theroom, she said, “Please sir, don't ravish a poor innocentdefenseless woman.”
I grinned and said, “Huh innocent right pull the other leg.” Igrabbed her pulling her to me and I bent down and gave her a bigkiss, as I did so I was backing up until we hit the bed and Iwent over backward holding onto her, causing another littleshriek.
She laughed and gave me another kiss before she leaned backholding herself up by her elbows and grinned at me.
I glanced down her body looking down her cleavage and said, “Niceview.”
She laughed and said, “Men that's all you ever think of.”
I laughed back, “Yeah but you love it.”
She giggled and said, “You know it!”
We kissed again and then I said, “Well as much as I love you inthis dress, I think I love you out of it too.”
She giggled at that saying, “I bet you say that to all thegirls.”
I laughed and said, “Only to you honey, well maybe our daughtersalso.”
She laughed at that saying, “yeah I know what you mean, althoughall day long I wanted to pull their little dresses up and diveinto their little pussies.”
We both laughed and after giving her another kiss, she got upfrom the bed. I just laid back and watched her, seeing this shegrinned and said, “Unzip me.”
She turned around. I sat up, reached for the zipper, and slowlyunzipped it, getting to her strap of her yellow Bra to match herpanties, and then down to above the crack of her ass. I gave hera little kiss right there and she giggled, and then I sat back.She turned around holding her dress to her chest and slowlypulled it down grinning at me. She got to the top of her tits,paused, and blew me a kiss before pulling it down showing herbra-covered breasts, a nice lacy yellow bra. She then slid itdown to her hips and wriggled a little bit and giggling as shelet her dress slip over her hips and falls to the floor. Shestepped out of it and stood there showing me all five feet of herbeautiful body, with just a yellow bra and yellow panties andyellow high heels on.
She held up her arms, and said, “Tada”
I clapped and said, “Bravo!”
She just smiled at me and reached to take off her bra; it had afront clasp so she unhooked it and held it closed before slowlyrevealing her 36DDD tits. She pulled her arms back so she couldslip the bra off behind her back and also thrusting her tits outin front of her while keeping her eyes on me. I have said itbefore and will say it again I loved her tits, they were perfect,I could touch and lick and suck on them all day long. I am notafraid to say that I stared at them while she was doing this andthen she started to slip her panties off and bent down to do it,causing her tits to hang down from her body. I couldn't helpmyself but reached out to cup them as they hung down andoverfilled my hands she grinned at me before she stepped backtaking them out of my hands as she kicked her panties out of theway. I gave a little sigh causing her to grin wider and then shebent down to take her shoes off and I said, “No leave them on fornow.”
She raised an eyebrow at me and I said, “Keep them on for now, Ihave plans.”
She grinned at me and said, “Plans huh, want to fill me in?”
I smiled and said, “of course honey.” and then I told her aboutmy plans and how we were going to fuck our eleven year olddaughter Brianna, and yes I meant we, since my wife would behelping out, and also the other two kids.
We talked while I got undressed. Not just about what we weregoing to do with Brianna but also about what our family life wasgoing to be like from now on. When I finished getting undressedand we put the dirty clothes away, we got the bedroom ready.Mainly stripping the covers and sheets off the bed but leavingthe fitted sheet and the pillows on the bed. My wife went in thebathroom to get ready while I got a couple of items out of thetoy box. Toy box you say, what is that? Well as a couple that hadan extremely active sex life over the years we had brought somedifferent sex toys and items, which we kept in a box that wecalled the toy box. We kept it in the closet up on a shelf out ofthe way of prying hands, but that probably would not be necessarynow, it might even give the kids some ideas. I bet Ashley wouldgo nuts over some of the stuff in there and the uses she couldput it them to with her sister, sort of like what we had planned.
After I had everything ready and all the stuff where I wanted it,my wife came out of the bathroom. She had been in there for aboutten minutes and she said “all ready”
I kissed her said, “Good I will get the kids, Mike first.”
She got herself ready and positioned on the bed and I went andgot the kids, I got Mike first, he was sitting at his computerlooking at the pictures I had put on there for him while I wasfixing his computer. He was also playing with his little cockwhen I came in he looked back at me and I saw the picture on thecomputer, it was two guys and one of them was on top of the otherwith the other guys cock in his ass and his cock was hard andleaking precum. He said, “Wow dad, you see this.” And he pointedat the screen.
I chuckled and said, “Yeah sport, I do.”
He grinned up at me and said, “I would like to try that with youdad!”
I chuckled again and said, “Yeah you say that now, but you mightbe saying something different if I tried to do that to you.”
He frowned and said, “But I still would like to try?”
I grinned and said, “Well we will see about that later, right nowwe have other things to do, follow me.”
I held out my hand, he got off his chair and came over to megrabbing my hand, and I led him to my wife and my bedroom. Iopened the door looking in and saw what I expected, then I lookedback at little Mike and said, “go in and help your mother out, Iwill be back with the girls.”
As I let him around me to go in the bedroom, I head him giggleand say, “Mommy?”
I heard my wife say, “Yes honey, come in and give mommy a hand.”I closed the door behind them and went to get the girls.
When I opened the door to the girl’s room, I saw Ashley laying onher stomach on her bed. She had her legs bent kicking up behindher with her legs spread a little bit and she was reading amagazine, she looked like a typical pre-teen girls relaxing onher bed reading, that is if you ignored the fact she wascompletely naked and you could see her little pussy spread openjust slightly. She looked over her shoulder and said, “Hi Daddy.”I looked around for her sister and saw her sitting in the cornerwith her hands holding onto the back of her legs, I said, “Why’syour sister in the corner?”
Ashley replied, “She was being bad and kept trying to touch herlittle cunny, so I sent her into the corner with her hands behindher so I could keep an eye on her. Did I do right daddy?”
I smiled and said, “Yeah princess, you did just what you shouldhave done.”
She smiled at that and I said, “Anna!” she looked behind her andI could see the panties still in her mouth sticking out a littleand I said, “come on over here.”
She scrambled to get up and come over to me and stood in front ofme, I reached down and put my hand under her chin making her lookup at me and I stared in her eyes and smiled. I kissed her on theforehead before looking back in her eyes and said, “I think wehave had this in long enough.” And I reached for the panties inher mouth and pulled them out. They were soaked from her saliva,as I pulled them out I glanced back at Ashley still in the sameposition but watching us and I took the soaking wet panties andtossed them behind me to land on Ashley’s ass.
She gave a little shriek and said, “Gross Daddy!”
I said, “put those in the dirty clothes for me princess.” Ilooked back at Anna who was giggling and I grinned at her andheld my finger to my lips. She cut the giggling off but kept ongrinning. And then I said, “After having that in your mouth forso long, you must be thirsty, are you honey?” She nodded her headand I said, “Why don’t you go in the bathroom and get yourself adrink, meet as at my room, but don’t go in until I get there.”
She said, “Ok Daddy.” She tilted her face up and puckered herlips to get a kiss from me and I obliged her with a quick peck,she looked a little disappointed that, that was all she got as Isaid, “Go.” She turned to go out of the room I was nice and gaveher a little swat on the ass. She looked back at me smiling asshe went into the hallway to go to the bathroom.
I turned to Ashley who had just dumped her sister’s wet pantiesin the hamper and turned back to me. I held out my arms and shesmiled and walked over to me as I bent down and put my arms underher armpits and picked her up. She giggled and wrapped her legsaround my waist and around my neck as I put my hands under herass holding her up. I gave her a big French kiss, which shegladly returned as I squeezed her small tender young ass. I brokethe kiss off after a few seconds, looked her in the eyes, andsaid, “So, you want to help Daddy fuck your sister?”
Her eyes opened wide and she said, “Really, you’re going to fuckSissy?”
I nodded my head and she said, “You want my help?”
I said, “Yes princess, your mom and Brother are going to help outalso.”
She looked at me and said, “Do you plan on fucking me too daddy?”
I grinned and said, “Only if you want me to honey.”
She thought for a few seconds and said, “Let me watch Sissy firstbefore I decide.”
I said, “Of course princess, Ashley already said she wanted me tofuck her, so she gets to go first, I will only fuck you if andwhen you want me to. Of course I really want to fuck you to; Iwant to fuck both my little girls.”
She giggled and said, “You are such a fucking pervert daddy.”
I laughed and said, “Now tell me why I taught you that phraselast night.”
She giggled and said, “So I can call mommy that when she iseating my little cunny, but I thought it would work for you toDaddy.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah it does, your mommy and I big pervertsplaying around with our kids, but don’t tell anyone else that.”
She giggled and said, “Of course not daddy, what’s done in thishouse stays in this house.”
I said, “You are such a smart little girl, come on let’s go findMommy.”
I let her slide down my body, and I do mean slide, she slid rightdown over my big soft cock, giggling as it hit her pussy beforeshe opened her legs and let them drop down so she could stand up.I said, “You do that again and your sister won’t be the first onefucked.” She just giggled and we left the room.
Anna was outside my bedroom and she had her ear to the door, Isaid, “what are you doing princess,
She startled and said, “nothing daddy, I heard momma makingnoises.”
I said, “I’m not surprised. Well let’s go in.”
I opened the door and went in the room, the girls followed and Igot out of the way so they could see what was going on. And whenthey did, they both stopped and I saw their mouths drop open.What they saw was their Mother lying down on the bed, but herlegs were bent with her feet still in her high heels flat on thebed. Her legs were spread open and sticking out of her pussy wasa 7” dildo. That dildo was being used by her son who was sittingon her belly facing towards her pussy, he had two hands on theend of the dildo, and he was thrusting it in and out of hismother’s pussy. She was moving her hips in time to his thrustsand also moaning out over and over again, “Fuck mamma baby, fuckmamma baby,” and we heard the squishing noises as her pussy wasfucked
I looked at my son who looked up at us as we came on butcontinued moving the dildo on and out of his moms pussy and hehad a huge grin on his face. I said, “How’s it going sport.”
He said, “Look Daddy, I’m fucking mom.”
I grinned at him and said, “And it looks like you’re doing apretty good job, but hold up a minute and pull that out and handit to me.”
He looked at me and said, “OK daddy.” He unceremoniously pulledit out; you could see my wife’s pussy hole gaping for a secondbefore closing up as he pulled it out. I made sure I was out ofthe way of the girl’s sight when he did this so they could seeand I reached out my hand to the dildo grabbing the base justabove my son’s hands. It was pretty wet from her pussy, I alsowatched my wife’s hips move up and down for a couple of secondsbefore she stopped moving them and I heard her say, “You couldn’thave waited a little longer, could you, I was about to cumagain.”
I said, “Oh how many times so far?”
She smiled up at me and said, “Once by myself and once withMike.”
I laughed and said, “My, aren’t you the greedy one. But don’tworry you will have a lot more before I am through.” She justgrinned at me. I turned to the girls who were still staring attheir mother’s pussy and said, “Girls.” And they looked up at me,and I continued, “See this?” As I held up the dildo.” They lookedat it and I said, “This is what’s called a dildo, it is seveninches long but you only really are able to use six of them, itis used in place of a cock, your mom likes to use it when I amunavailable, for any reason, like being out of town.” My wifegiggled and said, “Or downstairs.”
I laughed and said, “Yes, or downstairs, or in the bathroom, orI’m just too worn out from fucking her.” Basically, anytime shefeels like it. But back to what I was going to say, before I wasinterrupted.” And I mock glared at my wife who giggled andgrabbed Mike under the armpits and dragged him back to hold himin her arms as she lay on her side and watched me.
I turned back to the girls and said, “Anna, sit on the bed, Ashcome here.”
Anna sat down on the foot of the bed opposite the side that hermother and brother were watching from and Ash came to standbeside me. I held up the dildo and said, “This is a basic one. Itdoesn’t look like a cock except in general detail it is basicallya smooth torpedo shape thinner at the end so it slides in easilyand gradually opens up a woman’s pussy up, it is seven incheslong. You can use it as Mike just showed you to fuck in and outof a pussy, but that’s not the only way to use, there are otherways.”
I looked down at Ashley standing there and I said, “Honey help meout for a minute, do me a favor spread your legs a little bit,”She looked up at me and said, “Daddy?’ I said, “Don’t worry honeyI promise I won’t do anything you won’t like.” She looked up atme, nodded her head, and spread her legs open.
I took the dildo, pointed it down and brought it between mydaughters spread legs but I did not insert it or anything. I laidit pointing down against the outside of her slit and slid italong the length of it rubbing against her clit and parting herpussy lips as I rubbed it up and down between them and Ashleygasped, “That feels good.”
I looked at her face looking down at the dildo sliding againsther slit and said, “It should, it can rub against your clit andyour pussy lips stimulating them and making you feel god withouteven putting it in. Matter of fact some woman prefer using itthis way.” I slid it up and down between her pussy lips for a fewmore seconds before saying, “Ashley take this and continue doingwhat I’m doing.”
She gasped, “Ok daddy.” And then she grabbed a hold of the dildoand I released it and watched her slide it up and down her ownpussy. I saw her open her legs wider to get more of the didorubbing against her and noticed that she seemed to be pushingagainst herself harder than I had done. Mike and my wife had satup to watch and Anna was holding her legs together tight, hereyes glued to her sister’s pussy. My wife looked at me andgrinned.
I left Ashley and went over by her and she whispered, “A girl andher first dildo.” laughed with her and reached to the tablebeside the bed. I opened the drawer to pull out the next twoitems, I handed one to my wife and she grinned, the kids were toobusy watching Ash and she was too busy rubbing her slit with thedildo.
I went to Ashley and reached down saying, “Here let me have thathoney.”
She looked up at me with glazed eyes as she said, “Not now Daddy,I’m almost ready to cum.”
I chuckled and said, “Don’t worry honey you will.”
She reluctantly released it and I held it up and looked at itthen put it to my mouth and licked it tasting my daughter’sjuices. Ash giggled and under her breath I heard, “Perv.” Ilooked at her and smiled then at my wife and I tossed the dildoto her and said, “Here honey taste, she taste good mixed withyou.” My wife took it and smiled at me and held it to her lipsand touched the tip of it with her tongue and then I watched asshe bent her head back and inserted it in her mouth and slowlyput it in swallowing all of it except what she was holding ontoand pulling it back out. I chuckled and said, “I wouldn’trecommend anyone else trying that with that one I would hate tohave it slip out of your fingers.”
My wife looked at me, and she grinned saying, “Yeah leave it upto us professionals.” Then she continued saying, “You’re righthoney it did taste good.” I looked at Anna and saw her lickingher lips and she said, “Can I try?”
I looked at her and said, “No honey, that’s not for you rightnow.”
She said, “But Daddy, Ashley got to.”
I said, “No arguing honey, don’t worry you will get your turn.”
She looked unhappy but she didn’t say anything else, I turned toAshley and said, “Sorry honey for interrupting your cum but Ihave something better!”
She said, “Really Daddy, better than that!” and she pointed tothe dildo, which I noticed my son was now playing with looking atclosely. I saw his tongue come out to lick it before I turnedback to Ashley and saying, “Yes honey, dildos come in all shapesand sizes and functions.” And I held out another dildo, this onewas smaller at least half the size with a similar look but apointier end.
Ash said, “How’s that better daddy it’s smaller than the otherone?”
I grinned and said, “Let me show you honey.” I brought it down torest against her clit and her pussy lips and twisted the endonce. It started vibrating. Ashley gasped and her hand came downto press over mine pushing the vibrator harder against her and Isaid, “This is called a vibrator, it vibrates and when placedagainst your clit or inside your pussy it gives you extrapleasure.” I knelt down beside Ashley and put my arm around herand said, “Go ahead honey take it.”
She quickly grabbed it to press it harder against her clit andher little slit. I looked at Ashley who was transfixed and thenat Mike and I chuckled, he was still playing with the dildo andwatching us, but he now had it in his mouth and his mom washolding onto it as he sucked on it practicing his skills.
I bent down to Ashley’s ear and said, “Twist the end it hasanother setting.” She looked up at me her eyes glazing over andback down and I saw her twist the end and quickly look up at meher mouth wide open as the vibrating sped up. It took only a fewseconds before her orgasm hit her. Her eyes closed and her legsgave out, I was expecting this and put my arm around her to keepher from falling down as her body jerked from the orgasm. Shemanaged to hold on to the vibrator that was against her pussy asshe jerked around and moaned from the orgasm. There is nothingsexier than watching a young girl have an orgasm, the look ofpure pleasure on their face and totally un-self-conscious of whatthey are doing and.
After a little bit she shuddered and pulled the vibrator awayfrom her pussy, I helped her back to her feet taking the vibratorfrom her, and I twisted it off. She looked at me and stillrecovering her breath gasped out, “That was awesome daddy, youwere right that was better. Can I have one of those?”
I chuckled and said, “Yes honey, we will get you one all yourown.” She smiled at that and threw her arm around my neck to giveme a big hug. I gave it back to her and then pushed her away andlooked at Anna who was squeezing her legs together hard. I said,“Here catch.” And then I threw her the vibrator. She looked atit, a huge smile came across her face, and she looked at me. Iwas frowning and shaking my head, her face fell, and she saidquestioningly, “Daddy?”
I nodded my head and said, “No honey you can’t use it yet, justhold onto it for now.”
She looked down at un-happily and nodded her head. I looked at mywife and said, “Honey can you hand me the next one.” She grinnedand held out a much larger dildo to me. I grabbed it, held it up,and said, “This is a much different one to the last two.”
I wasn’t kidding; this was a fake cock in every aspect right downto the veins and fake balls on the end and it was larger than thelast two, a little over eight inches and thicker. I said, “Thisis just like the real thing except it also vibrates and I turnedit in low power and the hum filled the silence before I turned itoff. I held it out to Ashley and said, “Here honey try this one.”She looked intimidated by it but took it and she turned theswitch on causing it to vibrate. She slowly brought it down toher pussy to put it against her clit, it looked massive againsther belly and she slid it between her legs opening them widerthan before and she rubbed it up and down a few times, partingher slit. She looked up at me and said, “It’s not as good.”
I smiled at her and said, of course not, that’s not the way youuse it, want me to show you?” She nodded her head and I grabbedand said, “Open your legs wider honey.” She did what I asked her.I put it so it was pointing upward and placed the head of itagainst the top of her pussy slit as I said. “See this one isdesigned for mainly one thing.” I slid it down her slit to thebottom and pressed it in so it was pointed towards her pussy andI gave it a slight push, spreading the lips of her pussy widerand pressing against her pussy hole and I said. “See this one isdesigned to be pushed inside a woman to fuck her.”
I pushed slightly harder and looked at my daughter just standingthere legs spread as the big vibrating Dildo pushed against hereleven year old pussy she was looking down at it between her legsand she was not moving. I felt her legs tremble a little bit andI said, quietly, “Do you want me to push it in honey?” She lookedup at me and trembling a little bit “quietly said, “No Daddy.”
I said, “Are you sure?”
She said, “No daddy, I mean yes Daddy” and then she whispered,“Can you just hold it there for a minute.”
I smiled and whispered back, “Sure honey.”
I held it there pressed against her pussy hole, ready to enterher little pussy with just a shove of my hand and I felt her legtrembling from the position she was in and the vibrating cockheld against her pussy spreading her lips wide with a slight bitof the head in her little hole. I could tell another orgasm wasbuilding and I held onto her with one arm. She had both her handson her thighs, I could see her gripping them hard, she justlooked down at the vibrating cock and trembled, a little shudderhit her and then another one, and then a full-blown orgasm hither. Once again, her legs buckled and I just barely managed tohold her up and she slid down a little causing the Vibrating cockto press harder against her pussy and enter her whole justslightly more. I heard her cry out and I was tempted to push andhave it enter her fully, but the first cock I wanted in her holewas going to be my real live one. So I pulled it back as sheshook and jerked around once again and I got to see thatbeautiful face once more filled with lust and pleasure.
After a minute, she calmed down and once again I helped her backto her feet and she put her arms around my neck and buried herface in my neck saying, “Oh god daddy, I wanted you to do it, Iwas afraid, but I wanted you to do it. You should have just doneit daddy.”
I chuckled and whispered, “”I was tempted honey very tempted, butthe first time I want it to be my live cock in your pussy.”
She whispered back, “I want that too daddy.”
And I whispered, “Don’t worry honey I will but first I want to doyour sister, today is her day, and you can go tomorrow.”
She whispered back, “I would like that daddy.” I whispered in herear the secret of the vibrator I was still holding. She bent backand looked down at it then at me and said, “Really?” I nodded myhead and she grinned before breaking off our hug.
I stood up and looked at Anna who had watched the whole thingwithout taking her eyes off the action; she clutched the vibratorshe had in her hands real hard and was licking her lips with aglazed look on her face. She was kneeling on the bed and Inoticed that her legs under her were held together real tight andtrembling. She just needed a slight push and she would go overthe edge, which I didn’t want happening just yet. So I saidloudly, “Ashley.” She looked startled as she looked up at me andI said, “Calm down. Spread your legs open a little and take adeep breath it’s not time yet.”
She looked at me, I saw her take a deep breath and open her legsup and give a little shudder. As she calmed down the glazed lookleft her face and she finally said, “I’m Ok daddy I won’t cumyet.”
I said, “Good remember that, you don’t cum until I let you.”
I looked at my wife and Mike. While I was playing with Ash, hiseyes had also been glued on her pussy. Now that I was finishedwith Ashley. I watched my wife holding the first dildo I showedthe kids and she put it up to our son’s mouth. He opened hismouth, put it over the dildo, and slid his mouth down until ithit his throat and he stopped. He had a little over half of it inhis mouth and my wife just grinned at me. I grinned back, turnedto Ashley, and said, “Do you want to see how that vibrator isreally used?”
She shook her head, I asked Anna the same thing, and she alsoshook her head. I turned back to my wife and son. She was movingthe dildo in and out of his little mouth playing quietly bythemselves and I said, “Honey quit teasing Mike and get intoposition.”
She pouted then smiled and said, “About time.” I just smiled ather.
She let go of Mike and I took the dildo from him and set it backin the drawer in the side table, I turned around to see my wifeon her hands and knees on the bed her tits swaying under her andshe was smiling at me. I went over to her and gave her a kisssaying, “You ready?”
She said, “Dripping wet.”
Chapter Eleven
I laughed and went behind her, I then said, “Anna, give thatvibrator to your sister.”
She reluctantly handed it over and then I surprised her byhanding her the big vibrator saying hold this for couple ofseconds. I reached under my wife to feel her pussy. She wasright, she was dripping wet my hand was soaked as soon as Itouched her, my wife wasn’t a squirter but she did produce a lotof moisture, I have had to wipe her off before during sex becauseshe was so wet, I chuckled and said, “She’s ready.” Then I askedAnna for the vibrator and without switching it on held it to herpussy, I said, “All you kids watch, that includes you Mike.” Andhe scurried over to stand behind his mom, like Ash and Anna.
Tammi was on her hands and knees, her ass facing the foot of thebed her 36DDD tits hanging down so fetchingly. Ashley wasstanding beside me at the foot of the bed and Mike and Brianna oneach side of her.
I said, “Now, a woman’s pussy is made for fucking, it is alsomade for babies, so it will stretch to accommodate any size cock.All you kids came out of here and your heads were way bigger thanany cock head, now it is true that having babies is extremelypainful.” I heard my wife say, “That’s an understatement!”
I chuckled and continued, “Now while not as painful as givingbirth, a large cock can be painful going into a woman if she isnot ready, so it is best when she is well lubricated, that’swhere foreplay come into it. Which is what we have been doing.Along with the fucking that Mike gave her earlier, it has gottenher excited and ready to fuck. Your mom has also had a big cockin her a lot of times so she is able to take one very easily,especially when she is wet, so I am able to do something that Icouldn’t with a smaller pussy or drier one.”
I heard my wife speak up again saying, “Hey are you saying I havea large pussy?”
I chuckled and said, “I wouldn’t dream of saying that or eventhinking it, just compared to other pussy’s in this room yours islarger, personally I find it just right and nice and tight forme.” She giggled at that.
I continued on talking, “Well before I was interrupted again, Iwas saying I could do something that I normally wouldn’t think ofdoing.” With that, I rammed the whole eight-inch vibrator in herpussy all at once until the fake balls hit her body. She criedout and her body shuddered. I held it there and said, “you allright Honey?”
She gasped out, “Oh, better than all right, that felt fuckingwonderful, do it again.”
I grinned and said, “All right” I pulled it back out to ram ithome again once more causing her to gasp and shudder again.” Iheld it there this time and said, “Don’t forget this is also avibrator.” I switched it on, causing her to gasp out once moreand a full body shudder to pass down her body and she moaned “Ooothat hit the spot.” I looked at the kids and said, “You guys wantto try fucking your mother?”
Anna and Ash spoke together, “Can we?”
I said, “Sure, Anna I will let you go first this time, go aheadand grab it.”
As I let go of it still sticking out of her mom’s pussy shereached over to grab it. I said, “Go ahead and pull it straightout and then right back in.”
I watched as she slid it out of her mom’s pussy and then quicklyshoved it back in. Not as fast as I did, since she didn’t have mymuscles but it was fast enough for her mom who bucked when ithappened and cried out, “Fuck me baby!” Anna complied, doing itagain; she did it for a couple of more times before I said. “Letyour brother try.”
Anna left it buried in her mom’s pussy buzzing away as Mike cameup and grabbed it, I watched him grab it with two hands and standdirectly behind it. He pulled it out towards him and with bothhands shoved it back in, causing his mom to cry out again he didthis a couple more times. I watched as he did it slower pullingit out slowly until it was all the way out and looking at herpussy hole gaping open before putting it back in and slowlyinserting it all the way, until it was buried again. Then I said,“Next up.”
He left it buried in her pussy once again until Anna came up andgrabbed it, but she didn’t pull it out, well at least not veryfar, she only pulled it out an inch or so before shoving it backin. She used short fast strokes to fuck her mom, I chuckled andsaid, “That’s good Ash, she likes that.”
I could tell because she started panting out, “Fuck me, fuck me,fuck me.” Anna sped up as fast as she was could. I went behindAsh and whispered in her ear, she nodded her head and after a fewmore strokes quickly pulled it all the way out as fast as shecould and slammed it back in, causing her mom to cry out, “FUCK!”Her orgasm hit her causing her to buck, Anna slowed down for asecond and I said, “Don’t stop, fuck her through her orgasm.” Andshe continued to do just that. I saw her mom grip the sheets andher body shook and I watched her tits flop around swinging fromside to side.
Eventually she calmed down a little bit, enough to start buckingback onto the vibrator. I said, “Ok stop for a second.” Ashstopped with it buried in her mom’s pussy and my wife looked atme and said, “You bastard.” I just grinned at her.
Then I said, it’s time for the next step and I pointed down at mycock, which was now rock hard having recovered from the twoblowjobs. She grinned at that and wiggled her ass causing thevibrator to move around sticking out of her. I grinned and said,“Ash do me a favor, take that other vibrator and crawl under yourmommy please.” She looked at me and her mom patted the bed andsaid, “Come on lay down here look up at my pussy.” Ash got theidea and got on the bed sliding herself on her back under her momso she was lengthwise in the classic 69 position, her mom tookthe liberty as she was sliding under her to bend down and kissher daughters pussy as it slid by. I got behind her mom andgrabbed the vibrator sliding it out causing a little shudder tohit my wife, I looked down at my daughters face looking up at meand turned the vibrator off and pointed it down at her face andsaid, “Here taste.” And she opened her mouth and slid it in hereyes grew wide as the largeness of it pushed her mouth open wide,I said, “A real cock has more give to it.” I pushed it down untilit hit the back of her mouth causing her to gag a little and Islid it back out of her mouth causing her to gasp as I took itall the way out.
I said, “That wasn’t too bad was it? The real thing is actuallyeasier.”
She said, “No Daddy at least not until it made me gag.”
I chuckled and said, “If you’re like the rest of your family,that problem won’t last for long.”
She said with a mischievous smirk, “You try it Daddy?”
And from everyone I heard a “Yeah do it”
I laughed and said, “You really want to see me suck on this? Anda chorus of “yeses and a “Hell yes” from my wife rang out.
I laughed again and said; “Well it seems to be unanimous.”
I looked at the vibrator and proceeded to slide it up my wife’spussy all the way in as I said, “Well I need to get it wetagain.” And then I pulled it out and looked at it. I saw my wiferollover from on top of Ashley and Ashley rolled over andeveryone watched as I held it to my lips and I stuck it in mymouth opening wide as I did it. I tilted my head up and pushed onthe fake cock sliding it in my mouth. As I slid it down, it hitmy throat and I swallowed and pushed it down harder. It wascompletely filling my mouth and then my throat as I slid it downwithout gagging or coughing until it was buried all the way in tothe balls. At that point, I let go of it and let it sit in mythroat sticking up out of my mouth and I bent all the way overforward and looked at everyone. Everyone including my wife wasstaring at me with mouths wide open and I winked and slowlypulled it straight out of my mouth giving a little gasp as myairway unclogged and then standing up straight and said, “Seeit’s easy.”
They all stared at me mouths open until my wife said, “Honey, howdid you do that?”
I grinned back at her and said, “Remember me telling you aboutworking at a renaissance festival during the summers to earncollege money?”
She nodded her head and I said, “My roommate was a swordswallower he taught me a few things.”
She looked at me and said, “Was that all he taught you?”
I just grinned not saying anything and she looked at me for a fewseconds and said, “So the thing with Jason will not be a problemhuh.”
I nodded my head and she asked, “Why didn’t you ever sayanything?”
I said, “Well why didn’t you tell me about your sister?”
She looked at me and just nodded her head. The kids watched ustalking and Ashley said, “What are you guys talking about Jasonand Auntie?”
I laughed and said, “You will find out some other time.”
I heard Mike say, “A sword swallower, that is so cool.”
I grinned at him and said, “Yeah it is isn’t it.”
Anna had been silent and she just looked at me before she closedher eyes and took a couple of deep breaths before opening themand saying, “Daddy I almost came watching you.”
I laughed and said, “I’m glad you “Almost” came, because soon youwill be cumming and I don’t want to spoil it.” Then I said,“Where were we.”
My wife and daughter scrambled to get back in position with Ashlying on her back under her mom’s body as my wife got back on allfours and I got behind her, I said. Mike you just watch for now,Anna come stand beside me over here.” And I gestured to the otherside of me, opposite from where Mike was watching. I said, Honeygrab my cock please at the base if you could.” And her handseagerly reached out to grasp my cock at the base, and I said, “Soyou want to help me fuck mommy?” she nodded her head and I said,“Well hold my cock for a second.” She held it as I took the fakecock and held it besides mine; she looked down at it next to mineand gasped out, “they look the same.”
Mike said, “Let me see.” And he got closer looking down at mycock and the fake one, and he said, “They are.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah we made it from my own cock, so yourmom wouldn’t miss me when I am away.” And I looked at her lookingback at me and I said, “or downstairs or in the bathroom, or ifshe feels like having a threesome with just the two of us.” Ashlooking up from under her mom giggled at this. Then I looked atAnna and said, “So would you like to try it out.”
Her face brightened and she said, “Yeah daddy I would.” I said,“Well not now dear, maybe later.” And she pouted at this.
I laughed and said, “Right now you are going to help me fuck yourmom.”
I looked at Mike and said, “Here play with this for a littlebit.”
I handed him my replica cock and he looked down at it, stroked itwith one hand, and said, “Cool.” And he smiled at me as hebrought it to his mouth and licked around the cockhead looking atme. I laughed and said, “Cock tease.”
He giggled at that and stuck more of it in his mouth and Ibrought my attention back to Anna and said, Slide your hand downto your mom’s pussy and feel it.” She slid her hand down my cockand started touching her mom’s pussy and I started to slide mycock in and said, “Feel it sliding in pushing her open.”
She said, “I can feel it, I can feel your cock.”
I said, “Not like your mom can honey.”
I continued to slide in and pushed my body against my daughtershand as I bottomed out inside my wife’s pussy, her arm wastrapped between us and I felt her hand stroking her mom’s pussyand my cock. And then I slid out of my wife’s pussy releasing mydaughters arm and I felt her hand grasp my cock as I slid out,letting it slide through her hand as I pulled all the way out,letting my cock drop into my daughters hand. I looked down to seeher sister staring up at some pussy juices had fallen on her faceand I watched her lick it up. Then I said, “Anna feed your sistermy cock.”
Using her hand around my cock, well as much as she could getaround it. She bent it down to her sister’s face and her sisterdid something that made daddy proud, she opened her mouth up andlifted her head up to take my cock and she let the head slip in.I leaned forward to let more of my cock go in Ashley’s mouth.
I saw her mom lift her leg up a little so she could see and Iheard her say, “Fuck that looks hot.”
I pushed down further and her mom lifted her leg over herdaughter and spun around to see better and she put her face rightup to her daughters. I felt Anna put a hand around my body as sheheld onto my cock going into her sister’s mouth and I felt hertremble a little bit, as I pushed in more. I felt my cock hit herthroat and my wife caressed her daughters nipples as she said,“Bend your head back baby, it makes It easier.”
And our eleven-year-old daughter followed her mom’s advice andbent her head back. I slid in more. there was some resistance,actually a lot, but I continued to press in and I saw her archher back and grab the bed sheet’s as I pushed and her mom rubbedher daughters nipples saying, “That’s it honey take it all.”
I continued to push; my cock was bending a little bit when hermom hissed out, “Come on baby. Swallow it like the good littlefucking slut you are.” Then I felt her swallow and suddenly mycock popped into her throat. It slid in going down her throatburying itself inside of her little eleven-year-old throat and Icould see my cock stretching her throat out obscenely as it wentin all the way.
I glanced back at Anna who had her eyes wide open and was pantingand she looked at me as I said, “Yeah that’s what it looks likedown your throat, now I have two little deep throat sluts.” Ilooked at Mike staring down at Ashley while he held onto myreplica cock and said, “Your next buddy.” He looked up at me andgrinned. I looked down at Ashley who was bucking under me as hermom held her arms to keep her from pushing me away and I slid mycock back out of her throat and mouth causing her to gasp for airand her body to relax beyond breathing heavily.
I looked down at her tear filled eyes and a little snot runningout of her nose and reached down a finger to wipe it way and rubit off onto the bed. She gasped, “Thanks Daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “No thank you.”
Then I said, “One more time princess Ok?”
She looked up at me for a second and said, “OK Daddy.” And sheleaned her head back and opened her mouth.”
I chuckled and looked at Anna who was staring with glazed eyesdown at her sister and my cock and I saw her tremble again. And Isaid out loud, “Brianna!” she suddenly looked up at me and didn’tsay anything, I snapped my fingers in front of her face and shelooked startled and then said, “Yes Daddy.”
I said, “If you can’t control yourself turn around and go putyour face against the door.”
She said, “But Daddy…”
I said “No but Daddy, do it, against the door hands behind yourback, nose touching.”
She looked up at me with a halfway vacant look and said, “OkDaddy.” And turned around and did what I said,
Ashley looked up at me and said quietly, “daddy” I whispered,don’t worry honey she’s all right, now open back up, and sheopened her mouth tilting her head back and I bent my cock down toher mouth and put the head at it and pushed in.
My cock slid into her mouth stretching it open again as I pusheddown, but I stopped when I hit the entrance to her throat andpulled back a little and said, “Suck on it for a minute and Ifelt her mouth sucking on my cockhead and I looked at my wife andsaid, “She’s ready for you.” I gestured back at Ashley, who wasfollowing my directions perfectly, but I could see her startingto rub her legs together.
My wife looked at her and said, “This is going to be fun.” Icouldn’t agree with her more, then I looked down at Ashley, andover at Mike sucking on my replica cock and then looked back atAnna and my wife approaching her.
I loudly said, “Mike come here and lick your sister’s littlepussy she deserves it for sucking my cock so good.”
And he said, “Yes Daddy.”
I saw Anna jerk her body and her nose to come off the doorbriefly, my wife just stood there staring at her. I watched asMike went between his sister’s legs and bent down to put hismouth over her pussy and her body jerked. I chose that moment topush my cock down until I hit her throat and stopped once againholding my cock pressed against her throat, she was actuallydoing a better job of not gagging than her sister had. Evenbetter then she had the last time as my cock tickled her throat.
I then reached down for the smaller vibrator lying on the bed andheld it out to Mike saying, “Here Mike use this on your sister’sclit.”
He looked up, took his mouth off his sister’s little pussy, andsaid, “Thanks dad.”
He held out his hand and I activated it on the highest settingcausing a loud humming to go through out the room. He grabbed itand held it to his sister’s pussy, a bunch of things happened allat the same time. First, the hum changed pitch as it was pressedagainst his sister’s pussy, then she jerked under me and I pushedforward as all resistance stopped when she gave a big swallow andher head jerked allowing my cock to enter her throat and Isighed, “Yeah that’s it baby.” As my balls hit my daughter’sforehead.
I looked behind me with my cock all the way down my daughterslittle throat. I saw Anna jerk her head away from the door tolook back at me; she saw me watching her and quickly turned backaround but wasn’t quick enough, because her mom grabbed her bythe hair and hissed. “You can’t obey simple fuckinginstructions.”
I looked back down at Ashley with my cock buried in her throatand she was jerking around under me, but this time not for air,but because her brother was licking her pussy as he slid thevibrator over her clit. I enjoyed the sensations of her movingwith my cock in her throat; to be honest it didn’t seem to bebothering her one bit, as she was absorbed in the sensations fromher little pussy.
I just held my cock in her throat and looked back at my wife anddaughter; my wife had her by the hair and on her knees and Annahad her arms by her side as her mom berated her, calling her awhore and a slut who couldn’t follow simple directions. I lookedback down at Ashley and figured she would soon be running out ofair even though she wasn’t trying to push me away, actually herhands were in her brothers hair. So I slid my cock out of herthroat allowing her to breathe. I heard her take a couple of deepbreaths, then her hands came off her brothers head and behind herhead to my ass as she tried to pull my cock back in her throat, Ichuckled at that and obliged her by sinking back down, plungingmy cock in her throat. This time not stopping and going downfast. I literally caused her head to sink into the mattress as Ibottomed out in her throat and her hands went back down to herbrother’s head.
Then I heard my wife say, “Honey can you stop fucking that littlefucking sluts mouth for a couple of seconds and deal with yourother daughter.”
I sighed and said, “Give me a couple of second’s honey.”
I looked back down at Ashley and I pressed down pushing my cockdown and pushing her head into the mattress. I saw her hands comeup towards me before putting them down and clutching the bed andI gave a couple of bounces, before quickly pulling out of herthroat. She looked up at me gasping for air and I said, “Did youenjoy that.”
She nodded her head and I bent down to whisper in her ear, “Youare as much of a slut as your twin. I am going to enjoy using youand now that I know what you like I am going to give you a mouthfucking that will make you scream for me to stop. Would you likethat princess?”
She looked at me with wide eyes and closed them as she saidquietly, “yes daddy.” And then she opened her eyes and smiledsaying, “I won’t say, stop daddy.”
I grinned at her and said, “That’s my little slut.” I bent overand kissed her and as her tongue played with mine I felt hershudder and moan and she had another orgasm and I looked down tosee Mike still licking her pussy but he had the vibrator pressedpoint first against her pussy and I said, “Mike, don’t you darestick that inside of her.”
He looked at me and said, “But dad.”
I said, “No the first thing in her pussy other than a finger isgoing to be a real cock so don’t you do it.”
He grinned at me and said, “Ok dad,” he bent back down to lickher and rub the vibrator against her slit. She was still buckingaround and I gave her a final kiss before turning back around tomy wife and other daughter.
My wife had finished yelling at her daughter, but still had herhand wrapped in her daughter’s hair and she also had herdaughters face pushed into her cunt. She looked at me grinning asI turned around, I lay back in the bed with my cock standingstraight up and smiled at her and nodded. My wife then lookeddown at her daughter, pulled her daughters face out of her cunt,and gave her a slap on the face. It wasn’t a really hard slap butit was still a slap. I saw that Anna had that vacant look on herface again, which disappeared when her mom slapped her and hermom said, “Tell your dad what you told me your reason was for notkeeping your nose against the door.”
Anna looked at me and said, “I couldn’t help it daddy, everyonesounded like they were having fun and I wanted to join in, I wantto cum so bad daddy, why won’t you let me cum?”
I frowned at her and said, “So you want to cum do you?”
She whined, “Yes daddy.”
I said, “All right let’s see what we can do about that.”
She looked at me with her mouth open and then shut it saying“really?” I said, “We will see, get up on the bed and between mylegs.”
She scrambled onto the bed and knelt between my spread legs. Ilooked at her little body kneeling in front of me with her hardnipples standing out erect from her just barely swelling breastsand I said. “Now grab my cock and stick it in.” She looked at it,grabbed it, opened her mouth, stuck it in her mouth, and startedsucking on it. I watched as she looked at me and I didn’t sayanything or move as she looked at me and she bent her head downand started to swallow my cock, it hit the back of her throat andshe gagged a little. It looked like her sister was the bettercocksucker, a fact that I later confirmed. However, she held on,pushed down swallowing and breaking past the barrier stoppingher, and slid the whole length down her throat. I saw my wife goto the bed stand, grab something out of the drawer, and come tostand at the end of the bed, behind Anna as she swallowed mycock. She kept the whole length in her throat for a few secondsbefore pulling it out and gasping for breath, and she said,“How’s that daddy?”
I looked at her and said, “What do you think you’re doing, Ithought you wanted to cum.”
She looked at me in confusion and said, “But daddy I was suckingyour cock like you told me too,”
I shook my head and my wife got on the bed behind Anna andgrabbed her hair and pulled up, I saw Anna’s body shudder brieflyas my wife said, “that is not what he told you, I did not at anypoint here him say sucking.”
While she was doing this, I started moving my legs inward as mywife pulled up on Anna’s hair, Anna instinctively lifted firstone leg then the other as my legs came together and she wasstraddling my legs. My wife continued, He told you to stick itin, not suck it, maybe your little whore of a sister over theremight cum when sucking on a cock but I think you need more.”
I turned to Ashley and said, “Well do you think you could cumfrom just sucking my cock?” Ashley and Mike had stopped playingaround and had been watching us. Mike was still between her legsbut had sat up and Ashley was on one elbow watching us. She said,“Yes daddy, do you want me to show you?”
I turned to Brianna and said, “Well honey should I have Ashleycome over and suck my cock?”
She whined back, “No daddy, I want to cum!”
I replied back, “Well then why didn’t you follow directions?”
She wailed, “What do you want me to do daddy.”
I said, “I want you to put your little pussy on top of my cockand sink down until all of my eight inches of cock is in yourlittle fucking pussy. Is that clear?”She looked at me in astonishment, her mouth opened and closed,and her mother behind her still holding onto her hair saidsoftly, “Here honey let me help you.” She put her arm around herdaughter’s waist and pressed up against her, scooting her forwarduntil my cock was pressed up against her little slit and stickingup between us. She reached down a hand slowly and put it aroundmy cock and pressed it up against her belly looking at how big itwas compared to her body, she looked down at it and up at me andsaid, “Will it fit?”
I chuckled and said; “Only one way to find out isn’t there.”
She looked at me and smiled, my wife said, “Here honey let mehelp you, stand up.”
My daughter stood up looking down at me, I could see her pussyand it looked almost inflamed, she was soaked and her pussy lipswere open a little bit and I reached up and barely brushed herpussy and she gave a little shudder. My wife said, “Stop thathoney, not yet, she could go off at any second.”
So I kept my hands to myself as I saw my wife whisper in mydaughter’s ear. She nodded her head a few time before my wifestopped talking. My kneeling wife kept her arms around mydaughters waist as my daughter started to squat down with herhands on her own thigh, I watched as my daughters pussy lipsspread open from the position and I saw my cock lightly brushthem. My daughter stopped and gave a little shudder before shestarted back down. I felt my daughter’s pussy lips around mycock; they felt so wet and soft as they parted for my cock. Mywife put one hand under her daughters ass to grab my cock andguide it to the correct spot and I felt my cock touch her littlepussy hole. It was so wet and as my daughter stopped andshuddered, again I felt moisture run down my cock. I watched asmy cock parted the folds and I saw my cockhead disappear betweenher pussy lips spreading them wide open.
My daughter had stopped squatting and my wife had transferred thehand from my cock to her daughters ass and started rubbing it asshe said, “Just hold there for a minute, don’t try to push downjust let your weight do the work, I will keep you from going toofast,”
My daughter’s legs were shaking now as she squatted on her heelsover my cock, my wife let her down just a little bit more, and Isaw and felt my cockhead totally disappear up her little pussy.We were taking it slow at this point, as much as I wanted to fuckmy daughter I didn’t want to hurt her. At this point, only mycock head was in and even then, it hadn’t entered her, it wasjust pushing against her pussy hole. My wife let her down alittle bit more and for the first time my cockhead actuallyentered her pussy sinking in about a half inch or so. She gave alittle gasp as I know stretched her pussy for the first time andshe shuddered, my wife felt under her and touched my cock andfelt her pussy feeling how much of my cock had entered her. Shethen said, “He’s inside you baby, your daddy’s cock is in yourpussy.”
I heard I heard Ash say, “Wow” and Mike “cool” I glanced over atAsh and Mike, he had slid up her body and they had their headstogether watching.
I looked at my cock just now entering her pussy and I alsothought “wow” and “cool.”
Her pussy felt tight around my cockhead and then my wife let herslide down a little further and my cock shaft hit her pussy, nowmy cock was pretty wide around, and I was more worried about mywidth than my length. But I figured my cock went down her throat,her pussy could probably handle it also. Right? Well my cock headwas actually thinner and more pliable than my cock shaft so as itentered her, it really stretched her and she gave another gaspwhimpered a little and shuddered again.
I heard Ash say, “Sissy, does it hurt?”
Anna looked over at her sister and gasped out, “Yeah, but I’mOk.”
I looked at my wife and said, “Honey I think it’s time, shenodded her head and reached down on the bed besides Anna’s legsand put something on her finger like a ring. She reached aroundAnna and used her other hand to press a button and a hummingnoise was heard. The thing on her finger had a part that wascurved and I watched as my wife reached around her daughter andplaced the curve part flat against her daughter’s clit. Briannamoaned out loud, a huge shudder shook her body, and she had ahuge orgasm.
Her mom held her tight around the waist and kept her finger onher daughter’s clit and she let her daughter drop down.
As Anna had her orgasm and thrashed around, I saw and felt herslide down my cock. Her pussy was stretched out obscenely and mycock feeling like it was in a wet soft vise. I think I evengroaned out as her whole weight drove her down on my cock and herthrashing around accelerated it. My wife was only keeping Briannafrom moving around too much and wasn’t keeping her from slidingdown at all, until I bottomed out inside her. I don’t mean mywhole cock was in her, but it wasn’t going any further about aninch or so remained outside of her pussy, my wife slid her handdown from her daughters clit and down to my cock, she felt howmuch was still out and said, “Damn I was hoping the whole thingwould go in.”
I grinned at her and said, “More than I thought actually, don’tworry it will all fit inside eventually.” Her mother held herthere for a minute until she quit cumming except for littlespasms.
At that point, I reached down to her feet and grabbed a foot as Isaid, “Honey lift your foot up.” My daughter did what I askedwith my wife helping her by pulling it back so she was resting onher leg and not her foot and then she did the same to the otherone. So she was resting back on her legs kneeling straddling mylegs with my cock inside her pussy.
My daughter finally looked down and said, “Daddy I can feel youall the way inside of me.” And she reached to her stomach andsaid, “All the way to here.”
I grinned at that and said, “Honey I can feel all of your insidesaround my cock.”
That caused her to giggle and gasp once as her movement caused mycock to move inside of her, she then reached a hand down to herpussy and my cock and felt my cock and she looked down and said,“There’s still some left outside.”I laughed and said, “Don’t worry honey; there is more than enoughinside of you right now.” I heard Ashley say, “What does it feellike?”
Anna replied, “I can feel daddy all the way up in me, I can feelhis cock and the shape of it and when I move.” And she lifted upslightly and gasped before sitting back down again. “It feelsawesome, I tingle all over.”
And Ashley said, “So you like it?”
Her sister replied back, “Oh yeah it feels great, and when I cameand I slid down, it made me cum even harder, there was a littlepain, but it was a good pain.” And she wriggled her pussy on mycock and I felt her pussy clench me and I gave a little gaspmyself. And Anna said, “And Daddy likes it too, huh daddy?”
I replied back, “Oh yeah, Daddy likes a lot.”
This caused everyone to laugh and also Anna to gasp and shudderagain on my cock. And my wife said, “Well come on get on with it,fuck the little slut”
I grinned and said, “Sound like a good idea, “Princess do daddyand you a favor and lift up.”
I saw her grin and she pushed up on her legs causing her to slideup my cock a little, her pussy felt like a vise and I said, “fuckthat’s tight.” She moaned and gasped as my cock slid up her andshe dropped back down suddenly shuddering and shaking, thatlittle bit of movement caused her to gasp out loud and shudder.”It also had a secondary affect. When she dropped down again, mycock slid that last inch or so into her and my whole cock wasfinally inside her and I felt her pussy lips on my pubic hair.She shuddered, moaned her hand crept down and felt no spacebetween her pussy and my body and she smiled wider and moanedagain, this time moaning out “I got all of it daddy, all of it.”
I grinned and said, “Yeah princess you took it all.”
My wife decided to take matters in her own hands, I guess weweren't going fast enough for her as she wrapped her arms aroundher daughter and lifted her up almost all the way off my cock anddropped her back down pushing downward.
My daughter went crazy she yelled out in pleasure and sobbed atthe same time. Her body flopped around and she bent forwardaround my wife’s arms as her body jerked up and down causing mycock to fuck into her cunt up and down a little bit. As thishappened she cried out again and then suddenly went totally limp.My wife let her fall forward letting go of her and she ended uplying on my chest with my cock inside of her. I was pulled out aninch or so because of the angle, I heard a soft moan, I lookeddown at her and moved her hair out of in front of her eyes, and Ichuckled and said, “She passed out.”
I heard Ashley say, is she all right?”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah the pleasure was too much and shepassed out, she will wake up shortly a very happy girl.” Ashleysaid, “Wow” and Mike said, “Cool” I just chuckled.
My wife looked satisfied and said, “Well I am glad I was able tohelp out.” Then she giggled and looked down at my cock and Anna’spussy and said, “now something I have been dying to do all day.”
She bent forward and I felt her tongue on my cock and Ashley’spussy. I grinned and lifted my ass up causing my cock to fuckinto my eleven year old daughter’s pussy and I felt my wife’stongue flick over my cock.
I started pulling back and pushing forward, holding Anna to mychest. After a couple of seconds, I heard little moans comingfrom her as she woke up, and I heard her breathing pick up andthen I heard, “Daddy that feels good, keep doing that.”
I smiled and said, “Of course princess.” And she sighed andhugged me, and then I heard her say, “Oh what’s that, it feelsgood.”
I chuckled and said, “That’s mommy’s tongue she’s helping usout.”
She lifted off my chest to look behind her and saw her mom’s assin the air and her head poking up behind her own ass, and shegiggled and said, “mommy keep doing that, it feels good.”
I saw my wife’s head lift up and she smiled and she bent forwardand I saw her head disappear in Anna’s ass cheeks and Anna gaspedand said, “Oh mommy, that’s my butt hole.” I laughed and said,“Enjoy it.” And my daughter lay back down on my chest as I liftedmy ass up and back down to fuck her little pussy as my wife ateher daughter’s ass and licked her pussy and my cock.”
I heard a noise from Ashley and looked over at her and Mike andsaid, “That little shit.” And both Anna and my wife, looked up,and then looked over at Ash and Mike where I was looking and Annagiggled.Mike and Ashley had decided to do a little imitation with theirown twist, Ashley was on her back and Mike was on top of herkissing her, but that wasn’t all he was doing, Mikes little asswas thrusting in and out as he fucked his eleven year old sisterwith his nine-year-old two inch cock.
Of course, he didn’t fill her up as I did his sister. His cockwas only about two inches long and he was sliding is little cockin and out. From the way his body was lying on top of hers, Icould tell he was rubbing against her clit at the same time. Isaid, “What are you two up to?”
They broke off their kiss and Ashley said, “Bubby is fucking me.”
Mike said, “I’m fucking sissy.”
I chuckled and said, “I can see that.”
Mike continued to fuck his sister and I looked at Ashley who wasenjoying it and I saw her wrap her legs all the way around herbrother and she pulled her legs in towards her and she said,“That’s it bubby, fuck my pussy.” He grinned and did just that,speeding up a little bit more. I looked at my wife who wasgrinning and said, “Well looks like both our baby girls aregetting fucked today.”
My wife replied back “Yeah but let’s focus on this little slutright now.” And she gave her daughter a smack on the ass causingAnna to giggle and say, “Yeah daddy, fuck me.”
I smiled and said, “Ok, you asked for it.” I pulled my cock backand shoved it forward, causing Anna to gasp out and moan, “That’sit Daddy.” I hugged her tight against my body crushing her to meand I started rapidly thrusting in and out of her tight littlepussy, my wife looked down at us and she slipped her hand underto grab my balls and hold them as I fucked her daughter. Annastarted moaning out over and over, “Fuck me daddy, fuck medaddy.” I did this for a couple of minutes feeling her tightlittle pussy dragging up and down my cock with short strokes.Then I suddenly stopped and just held my daughter. She moaned andsaid, “Why did you stop?”
I said, “Honey, sit up.” She sat up leaning back and also sinkingall the way down on my cock and I looked at her and said, “You doit, I want to watch you fucking my cock.”
She grinned and said, “OK daddy.” She lifted up using her legsuntil I was almost out of her, she dropped back down, causing agasp to come from her, and a big grin and she did it again. Forabout five minutes, she lifted up and dropped back down again onmy cock. I could feel every inch of her little pussy and I couldsee my cock spreading her wide open, her pussy was so tight thatI could see her pussy lips dragging down my cock when she went upand then disappearing as she went down. My wife just held onto myballs fondling them with her little clitty vibrator pressedagainst them as I felt the vibrations. She started saying nastythings to her daughter like, “Fuck his cock baby, that’s it rideyour Daddy’s cock, come on baby do him, that’s my little slutmuffin show him how much of a slut you are, and look at thelittle whore fuck her dad.” And over and over again, she calledher a fucking slut and a whore. I could see and feel Annastarting to slow down as the exertion of riding up and down wasgetting to her and I decided to help her out and put my handsaround her waist and I lifted her up and pushed her down. Shegasped, “Thanks daddy, I was getting tired.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah I could tell, but don’t get too tiredout, daddy plans to fuck you for a long while.”
I picked her up all the way, until I felt just the head of mycock inside her and slammed her down hard on top of my cock and Ifelt her pelvis hit mine and she cried out, “God daddy.” And Ilifted her back up again all the way and slammed her back down,she started to moan out load and her body shuddered as I used herlittle body like a fuck doll, fucking her up and down on my cock.I glanced over at my other daughter and my son lying in the bednext to me and saw him still thrusting away, but a little moreraggedly and she was shuddering as she held her legs tight aroundhis ass. I grinned and said, “How is it Ashley?” she looked overat me her face lost in pleasure as she moaned, “it’s good daddy,I’m going to cum soon.”
I chucked at that and brought my attention back to the daughterwho’s pussy I was using to fuck my cock and I said, “Well I thinkit’s time for some real fucking.” I pulled my daughter down to mychest and I rolled over on top of her, my cock still buried inher. I got on my elbows and looked down at her face, which was atmy chest level and said, “Now daddy’s going to show you what realfucking is princess.”
I held her up against my chest and lifted her up a little as Igrabbed a pillow from behind us shoving it under her back settingher back down on top of it so she was at a better angle. Igrabbed her hips and pulled back and thrust in and pulled backand thrust back in and started pounding her little pussy, herlegs started flopping around a little bit and she let out a cry,“GOD DADDY FUCK ME.” And she had another orgasm jerking andshuddering. All over
I did not let up but continued to fuck, my wife spoke in my ear,“How is the little slut honey?”
I grinned at her as I continued to pound my little daughter’spussy and said, “Fucking great, she is so fucking tight, I don’tthink I have ever felt a pussy this tight, sorry honey.”
She laughed and said, “that’s Ok I was that tight once myself thefirst time I was fucked.”
I grinned at her and looked back down at my daughter whose eyeswere closed and her face was filled with pleasure, as she wasalmost constantly cumming from the fucking. I heard Ashley cryout and I looked over at her and Mike. She was having her ownorgasm and I also saw little Mike jerk his hips one last time andshudder before dropping on top of his sister, she put her armsaround him and tightened her legs around him holding him tight asshe finished her orgasm and then suddenly relaxed with her legsand arms falling to the side.
I looked back down at the daughter I was fucking and smiled and Igave a last thrust inside of her before lying down forwardletting my full weight down on her body. I felt her try to moveher hips before giving up and lying still, I felt her little bodyunderneath me and her little nipples poking my chest. I lay therefor a minute before letting up on her and looking down at her.She looked back up at me and smiled and said, “You felt gooddaddy, I could feel all of you on top of me and inside of me.”
I smiled at her and said, “Would like to try something differenthoney?”
She smiled and said, “Whatever you want to do daddy.”
I just smiled at her and started to slide backwards dragging herwith me, up and over the pillow, which I pushed aside. I madesure to keep my cock inside of her and I eventually ended up offthe bed standing up. I had to spread my legs to stay at the bedlevel with my cock in her, and then I put my arms around her bodyand lifted her up off the bed until she was in my arms and I wasstanding up with her full weight on my cock. I had to put myhands under her ass to hold her up and she put her arms around mybody and her legs around my waist although they did not go allthe way around.
So I stood there holding my eleven-year-old daughter in my armswith my cock buried all the way in her little pussy. My wife cameup to us and behind Anna and put her arms around the both of us,pressing her 36DDD tits into her daughters back and she spoke inAnna’s ear, “Having fun baby doll?”
Anna giggled and said, “Yeah mommy, a lot of fun.” And then shegiggled again saying, “A lot of fucking fun.”
Her mom chuckled and then said to me, you want a little helphoney?”
I chuckled and said, “Actually yes, I just had an idea, can youput your back up against the wall behind me.” She looked at mepuzzled, shrugged, and did what I asked. I then turned around andapproached her with Anna in my arms, and it’s harder to walk withyour cock buried in an eleven year olds pussy than you think. AsI got closer, a look of understanding came across my wife’s faceand she held her arms open as I backed my daughter up into them.Her arms came around my daughter and then between my daughter andme so she had her arms around just Anna. I kept my hands aroundAnna’s ass and said, “Princess, let go of my neck.”
She released my neck and a look of surprise came across her faceas I leaned back a little and her mom held her against her body.This allowed me to concentrate on just holding her ass up as Ilifted her and brought her down on my cock, I did this a coupleof times and then looking at my wife’s face over my daughtersshoulder. I bent forward to kiss her crushing my daughter betweenus and pressing my wife back into the wall as I kissed my wifepressing my daughter into her. I continued jerking my hips and mycock into my daughters pussy, I could feel her struggling tobreathe between us and her breath was coming in short gasps as Ifucked her and pressed against her.
Then I felt a little hand touch my back and I heard Ashley say,“Can we help?” I leaned back from Anna allowing her to take somedeep breaths, I looked at her face and her eyes were shut as shebreathed deeply and I saw her shudder a little bit and I thenlooked at my wife and said, “Why don’t we have the whole familyhelp?”
She smiled at that and nodded her head. I looked back at Ashleyand Mike standing there as I said, “Sure you guys can, let mechange our position.” I then looked at my wife and said, “Back tothe bed.” She nodded and let me grab Anna again and pull het tome as she let go and Anna put her arms back around my neck as sheburied her head against my chest and whispered. “You feel so goodinside of me daddy.”
I whispered back, “and you feel good also honey.” She justwiggled her hips with a little giggle.
I pulled back from my wife and turned around, Mike and Ash werestanding there watching and I looked to the bed and said, “Grabthat pillow and put at the edge of the bed.”
Ashley grabbed it and stuck it on the edge of the bed and I wentup to it, sat Anna back on it with my cock still in her, and Isaid, “Lay back honey.”
She released her grip around my neck and lay backwards. Her asswas resting on the pillow and her little pussy was at the perfectheight for me to stand up without having to bend down. I reachedbehind me to grasp Anna’s legs and pried them from around mywaist and spread her legs open I looked at Ash and Mike and said,“Here each one of you grab a leg.” On my left side Ashley grabbedone and on my right Mike grabbed the other one and I stood thereand the only part of my body that touched her was my cock in herpussy, I looked at Ashley and then at Mike. They were lookingdown at my cock in her pussy and said, “So what do you guysthink.”
Mike said, “That’s so cool, look at her cunny.”
Ashley spoke up, “Yeah dad, you’re stretching her cunny so much,I can hardly believe it and she reached out a free hand to touchher sister’s pussy and my cock and she felt around and said,“Wow, it’s so big.”
I looked down at my daughters hand around my cock in her sister’spussy and agreed with her, my cock had stretched her little holeso much. Her pussy lips were spread out around my cock and mycock looked so huge compared to her little pussy that I couldhardly believe it and I was the one that did it to her. I said,“Watch this.”
I slid my cock backwards and her poor pussy lips dragged down mycock until I was just inside of her and then for the first time Islid all the way out of her pussy causing her to moan, “Daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “Don’t worry honey it will be back inshortly.” I slid my cock over the top of her pussy and her clitcausing a little moan to come from her and making me smile and Iended up with my full length resting on her belly. And Ashleyspoke up, “Wow dad, you’re that far in her?”
I grinned and said, “And I will be that far in you after I finishwith your sister.”
Then I slid my cock back dragging it across her clit once againand slid it down her slit to her pussy hole that was currentlyopen after having my cock stretch it. I put it at the hole andpushed in spreading her open once again and I heard a sigh comefrom my daughter as I entered her and she muttered, “That’sbetter daddy.”
That made me smile as I slid my cock back up her little pussyonce more, stopping with still an inch to go and looked at myother daughter and my son whose eyes had been transfixedwatching. I then said, “Do me a favor spread her legs open more,”
I looked down at Anna and said, “Tell us when it is too much Ok.”
She nodded her head as her sister and brother slowly spread herlegs open wider and wider, this also caused her pussy to clenchdown more on my cock which was part of the plan and I saw Annawince once but did not say anything until her sister and brotherhit a point and she said, “Stop!”
They stopped and I saw her body trembling, and I said, “Are yousure that is not too much.” And she gasped, “Yes daddy, it’s justperfect.
I looked at her spread legs, they were open almost as far as theycould go, and if she were on the floor, she would be doing thesplits with about 6 inches between her and the floor. Tammi hadbeen watching this and smiling she got on the bed kneelingbesides Anna and stretched a hand out to touch her daughters’pussy and rub her little clit. She looked up at me and said, “Goahead and fuck her.”
I grinned and said, “I was planning on it. And as her legs wereheld wide open I pulled back until just the tip was in andplunged forward, this time until I hit her pelvic bone and shegave a gasp and a little whimper and I pulled back and did itagain causing the same reaction and I said, “Are you ok Honey?Does it hurt? Do you want me to stop?”She groaned out, “I’m ok daddy, it hurts a little but don’t stop,I like it!”
I continued fucking her speeding up, but I was careful not to goall the way in, even though she said, she was ok. I didn’t wantto hurt her, as she might not realize if I did some actual damageto her insides because in this position I could actually enterher further than I had before. I continued fucking her with longstrokes and her sister and brother held her legs open, watching.I was moving at a decent pace going in and out of her pussy. Hermom was playing with her little clit, Anna was moaning, and herback was arched up. Since her ass was on the pillow her head waslower than her ass but there was pretty big gap between her bodyand the bed, just her shoulders were touching. Her chest wasthrust out with her nipples sticking up erect and as I fuckedher, I reached down and touched each one lightly. She shudderedwhen I did it. Her mom seeing this bent over and took one of hernipples in her mouth. And one of Anna’s hands came up to hermom’s head and pushed down, just saying, “Mommy.” I watched hermom suck on each nipple and then bite down a little bit on themcausing her daughter to gasp out and push down on her moms’ headagain.
I looked at Mike and Ashley holding Anna’s legs as I fucked herand I reached down to her legs and said, “Here let me do that.”Ash and Mike removed their hands from her legs and stepped backas I held her legs, I kept them open wide for now and said,“Ashley, I think your sister is hungry, would you like to feedher your pussy?”
Ashley grinned and just nodded her head as she scurried aroundthe bed and I turned to Mike and said, “Why don’t you make yoursister feel good and put your tongue to good use down there.” Igestured down to Anna’s pussy; he grinned and got on the bed. ILooked at Ashley and she was behind her sister’s head, she lookeddown at her and said, “Sissy, Sissy.”
Anna opened her eyes that had been closed and with a glazed lookshe said, “What Sissy.”
Ashley grinned and said, “Do you want to eat my cunny?”
Anna looked up at her sister shuddered and nodded her head.Ashley brought her hand down to her sister’s face and said,“You’re the best sister in the whole world.”
With that, she spread her legs and put her little pussy down onher sister’s face. At the same time, I looked down to see Mikeput his tongue to his sister’s pussy. My wife removed her fingerfrom Anna’s clit and put her hand to Mikes head and she pushedhis head down sliding it down her daughter’s pussy until it hitmy cock sliding in and out and she said, “Lick both of themtogether.”
He did just that as I felt his tongue touch my cock and then hismouth, he held his mouth over my cock and her pussy with histongue flicking out as I slid my cock in her pussy.
I started thrusting into her faster and harder and I watched asher body moved on the bed under my assault. I had taken her legsand brought them in closer to my body so I could go deep withoutworrying and every time my hips hit her legs, her little bodyjerked backward. Mike was keeping his mouth on my cock and herpussy as good as he could and he didn’t have to do anything buthold his mouth still and use his tongue as my cock as my cock wassliding in and out of his sister’s little pussy. Ashley was ontop of her sister’s face and she had one hand behind her on thebed steadying herself and her eyes closed, and I could see Anna’stongue stick up every once in a while when Ashley lifted herlittle pussy up a little as she jerked her hips back and forthover her sister’s mouth. My wife was sucking her daughter’snipples when she lifted her head up and looked at me. She smiledand moved off the bed and came around behind me, and she pressedher body and her huge tits against my back and put her armsaround me and she reached down to grab her daughters’ legspressing them against my body.She put her lips up to my ear and said, “You having fun honey.”
I continued to fuck my daughter and said, “A blast honey, ourdaughter’s pussy feels great, I can’t wait to try out Ashley’s.”I looked at Ashley riding her sister’s face, she hadn’t heardwhat I said as she was busy having an orgasm on top of hersister’s face and she bent forward with her hands on her sister’schest as she came and her body shuddered.
My wife chuckled and said, “Yeah, I think she might enjoy that,doesn’t she look so beautiful when she cum’s.”
I said, “Yeah they both do.”
Then I felt Anna’s pussy spasm and tighten around my cock evenmore and I saw her body jerk, also her legs kicked out and mywife chuckled and said, “Feels like she’s having another cum.”
I chuckle and said, “Yeah I can feel it.” As I felt her cumming,I stopped moving with my cock still buried in her, and we watchedas both our daughters had orgasms. I looked down and saw my sonstill with his mouth pressed to my cock and his sister’s pussyand I put my hand down to his head and rubbed it, he looked up atme taking his mouth off and I said, “How you doing sport?”
He smile and said, “My tongues getting tired daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “That’s ok sport, you can take a break nowif you want.”
He nodded his head, sat up, and then lay back down on the bed. Isaw Ashley give a final shudder and she said, “No more sissy, nomore, I’ve had enough.” And she jerked her hips off her sister’sface and collapsed beside her. I saw Anna’s tongue sticking outof her mouth still moving for a second before she brought it backin and lick her lips and I heard her moan, “More, give me more.”And I felt her hips jerk as she tried to fuck my cock.
My wife chuckled and said, “That sounds like my cue.” She kissedthe back of my neck and let go of her daughter’s legs and Ipulled them up and together so they were straight up against mychest pulling her whole ass against my legs, my wife headedtoward the bed. I saw Mike slide over to Ashley and put his armsaround her, she feeling him do this pressed her body backwards,and they spooned together and watched me fuck their sister. Mywife got on the bed and went to her daughter, she bent over andput her mouth over her daughter’s and gave her a long kiss beforepulling her mouth off her daughters and saying, “Do you stillwant more honey.”
Anna nodded her head and my wife said, “More of what honey, cockor pussy?” “Anna licked her lips and said, “Cock and pussy mommy.”
My wife chuckled and said. “Well if that’s what you want. I thinkdaddy and I can help.”
She sat up and swung her legs around Anna’s head. She kept herpussy up over her daughters face and she didn’t move, then I sawAnna’s tongue come out and her head lifted from the bed to tasteher mom’s pussy. Right then her mom decided to sit down on herdaughter’s mouth, driving the back of her head into the bed asshe spread her legs to put almost the full weight of her body onher daughters face. I took that moment to draw my cock back fromher cunt and slam into it hard and you could hear the slap of mylegs hitting her ass as I drove my cock back into her.
You could hear Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap throughout the bedroom as Ifucked her fast and hard, holding onto her legs tight against mybody with her ass slightly off the bed. I looked at my wifegrinding down on her daughters face and I saw my daughters handsclench the bed hard as she took the fucking and her mom’s pussygrinding. My wife moaned out, “That’s it you little fucking cuntuse that tongue.” She ground down on Anna’s face as I fucked. Mydaughter’s pussy, it felt great, her pussy encased my cockgripping it as tight as any pussy I had ever fucked. Thatincluded her mom’s at 17. And even after all the fucking she wasgetting; she was still pretty damn wet so along with the slappingsound you heard her pussy squishing. I saw my daughters handscome up to her mom’s thighs and I saw her start to try to pushher mom away, and I said, or gasped as they case was, “Honey,Air.”
My wife looked down at my daughter and said, “Oh you need tobreathe don’t you?” and she lifted her pussy off my daughtersface and said, “Do you want me to stop?”
My daughter gasped for breath and said, “No mommy.”
Then my wife reached down to her daughters nipples that werestanding up, as erect as I had ever seen them and grabbed a holdand twisted them, and I saw my daughters mouth open and a look ofpain on her face and as her mom twisted and pulled on herdaughter’s nipples. My daughter cried out wordlessly and my wifesaid, “How about now, do you want me to stop now?”
And my daughter cried out, “No mommy”
My wife then said, “Do you want Daddy to stop?” With that, Istopped fucking her, with my cockhead just inside her littlepussy.
And my daughter cried out, “No Daddy, don’t stop.” And she triedmoving her hips, but I had a pretty good hold of her legs and shewasn’t doing anything I didn’t want her to do.
My wife then said, “Beg daddy to fuck you then.”
And my daughter whined, “Daddy fuck me, daddy please fuck me.”
I didn’t move and she cried out louder, “Oh god daddy pleasefuck…” and at that my wife dropped her pussy back onto mydaughters face stopping her voice and I shoved back into mydaughters pussy slamming into her hard. My wife twisted herdaughter’s nipples and pulled them stretching them way out fromher chest pulling the skin under it up from her body. Mydaughter’s body bucked hard when I slammed inside of her and mywife pulled her nipples and pressed down on my daughters face andI heard a muffled yell from my wife’s pussy and my wife hissedout, “That’s it baby scream in momma’s pussy.” My daughter’s bodycontinued to buck and I felt her pussy contracting and squeezingmy cock as I fucked her and she had what can only be termed ascreaming orgasm.
The contractions of my daughters pussy and the look of bliss Isaw on my wife’s face as she ground down on my yelling daughtersface did it for me and my own orgasm overtook me and I screamedout, “FUCK.” I felt my cum squirt out into my daughters no longervirgin pussy as the first ever load of sperm unloaded inside ofher eleven year old pussy. I gripped her legs tight and I moanedout, “Oh god I’m cumming in my fucking daughter’s cunt.”
And I saw my wife’s orgasm hit her and she screamed out, “Giveher you’re fucking cum daddy.” And her hips jerked and her pussyslid along her daughters face and she released her daughter’snipples and her hands fell forward on either side of herdaughter’s body and her tits hung down shaking as she shudderedand moaned and I groaned out “Oh god your fucking cumming in mydaughters cunt.”
My wife’s cunt had lifted from her daughters face as she bentover gripping the bed on either side of her daughter with herhuge tits hanging down just above her daughter’s body and sheshuddered and just moaned for another minute through her orgasmwith tremors running through her body. I felt my cock give a lastspurt of cum in my daughters pussy and my body shuddered as alast spasm went through my daughters cunt and squeezed my cock asI felt my daughters whole body go limp. I looked up as my wifegave a last shudder and rolled over on her back beside ourdaughter. I looked down with my cock still in my daughter’s pussyand saw my daughter passed out, breathing hard on the bed and Islid my cock out of her pussy and saw her body give anothershudder as I slid out.
My cock came out of her little pussy and I saw her pussy gapingwide open as my cum oozed out. I watched her pussy close up mostof the way and I let her legs drop down. I grabbed her by thehips and slid her up on the bed so she was resting on it all theway and I stood there looking at her for a minute with my cumdripping out from between her legs and her pussy all swollen andpuffy. I could see the imprints of my hands on her legs and herlittle nipples looking inflamed on her chest and I saw her bodytwitch once again. I looked at her sister Ashley laying there,with her brother Mike spooned against her back and saw them bothwith their eyes wide open, transfixed on their sister’s bodylying there on the bed. My wife was on her back still breathinghard with her eyes closed and I looked down to see my cockcovered in my daughter’s juices and dripping some cum and I said,“Ashley come here and clean daddy up, like a good little girl.”
She looked at me and nodded her head and left her brother’sembrace to come kneel on the ground before me and looking at mystill hard cock sticking out and dripping and she put her mouthup to my cock and licked the strand of cum that was hanging downfrom it. She licked her lips as she took it in and then she puther mouth to the cock head and slid it in her mouth. I felt hersucking as much of the cum as she could out and I surprisedmyself by shooting a little more cum into her mouth and her eyeswidened and then shut as she sucked it in tasting more of my cumand nursing on it. I put my hand on her head and stroked her hairas I looked back up at her brother and said, “Why don’t you useyour little mouth to clean up your sister.”
He grinned and nodded his head and crawled to his sister and puthis mouth over her pussy and took a big gulp of some of my cumand his sister’s juices and buried his face into her pussy.
My wife had sat up leaning back on her elbows, looked at me andmy daughter kneeling in front of me. She grinned and I lookeddown at Ashley, and putting a hand under her chin, she looked upat me with my cockhead still in her mouth and I said, “I hope youknow, I plan on fucking you just as hard as I did your sister.”
Her eyes got wide and she let my cock out of her mouth saying, “Iknow daddy.”
She put my cock back in her mouth and slid it in further and Ipatted her head and said, “Good little girl.” She pushed more ofmy cock in her mouth and I said, “Well aren’t you turning into agood little cocksucker.”
She pushed her mouth down on my cock, put her little hands behindme on my ass, shoved down hard, and took my entire eight inchesdown her throat. I patted her head and said, “That’s my littleslut princess.”
I would like to say that my cock kept hard and I fucked her mouthand then gave her a good pussy pounding. However, the fact of thematter was my cock was all plum tuckered out and even though Ihad an eleven-year-old, girls throat around my cock, it startedto get soft. I could actually feel it withdrawing in my littlegirls throat and obviously she could to as she gave it a suck totry to keep it hard in her throat but to no avail and I wasforced to pull out of her mouth. When I did so she looked up atme with a drop of cum on her little chin and said, “Daddy, it’sgone all soft.”
I chuckled and said, “I know Princess it’s all tuckered out andneeds to rest.”
She looked down at it, gave it a little kiss, and said, “You restup so daddy can fuck me like he did Sissy.”
She looked up at me and grinned as I bust out laughing and Iheard my wife giggling. I looked over to see my son with his facestill in his sister’s pussy and I looked down at Ashley and said,“Why don’t you help out your brother.”
She said, “Ok daddy” and got on the bed pushing in beside herbrother and she pushed her sister’s legs open wider to slide herhead next to her brothers and both together and taking turnslicking and sucking my cum and their sister’s juices out of herpussy.” I saw Anna’s hand come up slowly and rest on her sister’shead and heard her sleepily mutter, “More”
I shook my head at that, looked at my wife, and said, “I need ashower, want to join me?”
She grinned and said, “That sounds great.” She got up off thebed, as I came around to her to go to the bathroom and take ashower she looked down at her kids on the bed and muttered, “Ithink we have created a monster.”
I grinned and said, “Three of them.” She giggled and took my handas we went in to take a shower leaving Ashley and Mike behindsucking on their sister’s pussy.
Chapter Twelve
We got in the bathroom and both of us took a couple of seconds touse the toilet before we got in the shower, when we got in wecleaned each other off. Not really saying anything but strokingand hugging each other, while we showered. More comforting thansexual and we let the hot water relax our muscles and our minds.When we finished we dried each other off kissing each otherleisurely before we walked out of the bathroom and into thebedroom, with my wife in front of me, as soon as we reentered theroom, we both stopped , I gave a sigh of resignation beforesaying loudly, “Kids, stop that right now.”
Mike and Ashley both looked up and said, “What’s wrong daddy.”
I sighed again looking at the scene in front of me. Anna wasstill on her back on the bed and Mike was sitting on her chestand fucking her mouth with his little cock. Ashley was betweenher sister’s legs with them spread wide and she had the largedildo, the one that was a replica of my cock and she was fuckingit in and out of her sister’s little pussy. Anna had her eyesclosed and her arms flat at her sides, but her hips werethrusting along with Ashley’s strokes into her pussy. I said,“Mike quit fucking your sister’s mouth, Ashley pull that thingout of her pussy right now.”
Mike quickly pulled out of his sister’s mouth and got off herchest. I noticed her mouth continue her sucking action for acouple of seconds before stopping and as Ashley pulled the dildoout of her sister’s little pussy I saw her hips continue herfucking actions for a few mores seconds before stopping and Iheard her mutter, “more” all this time her eyes remained shut.
Ashley said, “But daddy, she kept on asking for more.” I sighedand said, ‘I know honey, but look at her.” And I pointed at hersister and continued, “She’s still asleep.”
Ashley’s mouth gaped open and she said, “But daddy, she can’t be,she was helping out I heard her ask for more and when I put it inher she said, “Yes more.”
Mike spoke up saying, “Yeah dad, she was sucking my cock, so howcan she be asleep?”
I sighed and said, “She is, it’s like she is sleepwalking, sheseems to be awake and reacting but her mind is on autopilot, shewould have let you fuck her pussy with that until she bled and ifyou put anything up to her mouth right now she would suck on it.”
I demonstrated by putting my finger to her lips which opened upand sucked it in, and her mouth sucked on it like a baby on anipple. And I said, “See, you could have seriously hurt herwithout realizing it.” Ashley looked down horrified at the dildoon her hands and dropped it sobbing, “I’m sorry daddy I didn’tknow, I didn’t want to hurt sissy I was just trying to make herfeel good.”
I said, “I know pumpkin, you’re not to blame, I should haverecognized it before I went into the shower and said something.”
My wife looked at me and said, “How would you know?”
I sighed and said, “When I was in college, I brought this girl Iwas seeing over to the frat house and she was gang banged byevery member of the frat. After everyone had fucked her at leastonce she got into the same kind of trance as Anna is in and justkept asking for more, if a cock was placed at her mouth she wouldsuck it and if you put her hand around your cock she would jerkit off and her hips were constantly jerking. We realized what wasactually happening when during a break she just kept on jerkingaround moaning more and we put a stop to it, but that was after 6hours of constant sex. When we managed to wake her, up, shefreaked when she realized how sore she was and how long it hadgone on. She broke up with me the next day
My wife looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I shrugged andsaid, “She asked for it. I mean she literally asked for it, shewanted to have a gangbang. I was not that into her, sex was goodbut not great and she was a little bit of a bitch so I gave herwhat she asked for. But something good came out of it.”
My wife said, “Oh, and what was that?”
I smiled at her and said, “The next weekend I met you.”
She smiled back and said, “And If I asked you to have a group ofguys Gang bang me, would you?”
I quit smiling and said, “Honey I would do anything for you andif you asked me to do it I would set it up for you. Of coursethen I would probably go the nearest bar and get shit faced.”
She looked at me her smile gone and shook her head and thengrinned and said, “Honey I would never ask that of you andbesides gang bangs aren’t all they are cracked up to be, afterthe first dozen guys fuck you, your ass and pussy just start toget fucking sore.” I looked at her in astonishment and shegrinned back at me.
I stood there with my mouth open as she laughed and turned aroundto go to the bed and see to her kids. The thoughts went aroundand around in my head, “she was part of a gangbang, a dozen guys,ass and pussy, when did that happen she was only fuckingseventeen when I met her and I know it wasn’t after we gotmarried.” I decided to table that conversation for another time.
My wife went up to Anna, sat on the bed next to her, put her handon her daughter’s chest, and shook her. Our daughter muttered“more” and my wife said, Brianna honey, Brianna, wake up.” Shesaid this a few times more and gently shaking her daughter untilI saw my daughters eyes slowly open and she said, “Momma?” hermother smiled and said, “Yes honey it’s momma, are you awakenow.”
Brianna slowly nodded her head “Yes” and said, “I’m awake nowmomma.”
And her mom replied good honey, “Are you ok?”
Brianna thought about for a couple of seconds and moved her legsand winced and said, “Sore momma, my cunny is sore.”
Her mom smiled and said, “Yes honey I figured you would be, yourdaddy fucked you real hard.”
Brianna smiled and said, “Yes he did mommy, real hard, I cummed alot of times.”
Her mom laughed and said, “You sure did honey, I have never seena little girl cum so many times.”
Brianna smiled and said slyly, “how many little girls have youseen cum momma?”
Her mom laughed again and said, “That’s just for me to know, butyou cummed a lot more than any of them.
Brianna grinned and said, “That’s good mommy.” Then she lookedover at me and said, “Did I do good daddy?”
I came and sat down beside my wife and reached a hand to her hairand rubbed it and said, “You did great honey you were the bestlittle girl I ever fucked.”
She got the same look on her face as she had minute ago and said,“how many little girls have you fucked daddy?”
I laughed and said, “Just one baby doll just you, but you had thetightest pussy that I have ever felt around my cock.”
She slyly said, “Tighter than mommy’s pussy.”
I laughed and said, “Now honey, don’t try to compete with yourmother, you have a lot of years before you will match yourmommy.”
My wife dug her nails into my leg and muttered, “Are you callingme old and my pussy loose.”
I muttered back, “No honey, she’s 11 for Christ sake; you were 17and apparently had a gang bang under your belt before I fuckedyour pussy.”
My wife just smiled as she muttered back, “I will remember thatcomment.” Unfortunately she did remember that comment and broughtit up at a later point where it would have the most affect, butthat’s another story.
We quit our bickering and my wife said, “Come on honey let’s getyou cleaned up and take a bath and then get some ointment put onyou to help the soreness. And just in case no more fucking foryou for a few days so you can heal up.” And my wife glared at me.
I laughed and said, “No problem honey I can hold off until she’sall better, I still have my favorite pussy in the whole world tofuck, don’t I honey?”
She glared at me and then giggled and said, “Ok I will forgiveyou for that earlier comment about being old and loose. You canfuck my pussy any time you want, just like always.”
I laughed again and said, “I am glad to hear that I would hate tobe pussy deprived over a misstated comment, although I still haveto fuck Ashley’s pussy, maybe I will go a little bit easier onher so I can fuck her more than once a week.”
My wife glared at me and said, “Forget what I said aboutforgiveness, but I will still let you fuck my pussy, since Idon’t want to deprive myself.” Then she laughed and I laughedalong with her and she gathered Anna up in her arms and carriedher out of the room heading to the kid’s bathroom that had a bathin it. I looked at Mike and Ashley as I smiled and said, “Ashleywhy don’t you go help your mother and Mike why don’t you go andplay until dinnertime. Mike grinned and said, “Ok dad.” And heshot off out of the room; Ashley had held back and stood in thedoorway.
I said, “Everything Ok princess?”
She shook her head and I sat back against the headboard of thebed and held out my arms as I said, “Come on sweetie. Tell daddywhat’s wrong?”
She came up to me, I enfolded her in my arms pulling her onto thebed beside me, and I said, “What is it honey.”
She broke into sobs and I said, “Here, here, what’s with thesetears?” I picked her up and swung her around to face me. She puther legs around my waist and her arms around my body and buriedher face in my chest laying on top of me crying.
I just said, “Shhh honey Shhh everything is going to be allright.”
She cried and sobbed out, “I hurt Sissy.”
I said, “You did no such thing baby.”
She sobbed back, “But sissy said she was sore and you said that Iwas hurting her.” And she bawled harder.
I sighed and said, “It’s all right honey, you didn’t hurt her,daddy was just worried that if you kept doing that she wouldeventually get hurt, I didn’t say that you had hurt her.”
She sobbed, “But she said she was sore in her cunny.”
I laughed and said, “of course she was honey, it was her firsttime and I am afraid daddy got carried away and was a little toorough and hard with her, but she will be all right once she takesa bath and mommy puts some ointment on her. I guarantee thatwithin a couple of day’s she will be begging daddy to fuck heragain.” Which she did, sooner than I figured.
Ashley then said, “Daddy, are you going to fuck me that hardalso?”
I said, “No honey daddy will be gentler with you.”
She replied back, “But earlier you said you were going to.”
I sighed again and said, “Daddy didn’t really mean it honey thatwas the little head talking.”
She said, “Little head daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah see.” And I tapped my head and said,“Big head.” And then I reached behind her, grabbed my soft cock,slapped her ass with it, and said, “Little head.” She giggled andI said, “Yeah and believe it or not you have a big head and alittle head.”
She said, “I do daddy.”
At this point, all the tears had gone away and I said, “Yeahprincess.” Big head and I bopped her on the head causing anothergiggle and I reached back over her ass and felt her pussy findingher little clit I stroked it and said, “Little head.” She giggledat that and I continued, “Yeah the big head usually does all thethinking but sometimes the little head takes over which is whypeople say and do things they wouldn’t normally say or do. Likewhen I called you a slut and a whore and a cocksucker.” I hadcontinued rubbing my daughters little clit while I spoke and Ifelt and heard her breathing change and she was silent for acouple of seconds before she spoke up.She said, “Say that again daddy.”
I said, “What honey?”
She said, “What you just said.”
I said, “What honey, you mean Slut, Whore, Cocksucker?”
She whimpered, “Yes daddy, call me that.”
I chuckled as I continued to rub her little clit and I feltmoisture making her clit slipperier, and I said, “Is your littlehead talking now princess?”
She sighed out softly, “Yes daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “That’s the little slut princess that Ilove.” She shudder and I said, “Daddy is going to love fuckinghis little whore.” I continued rubbing her clit and she pulledher arms tighter trapping that arm between us. And she wriggledher ass and gave a little moan. And I continued, “Yes daddy isgoing to love fucking his little slut, but before that he isgoing to have that sweet slutty mouth of yours wrapped around hiscock.”
She shuddered again and started moving her hips, trying to get meto rub faster and I reached my other arm under her ass and slidmy finger up along her slit causing another moan. She tried togrind her pussy down on my finger, and I slid my finger down herslit. I didn’t stop at her little hole, I pushed my finger instraight to the knuckle with one wet push as I said, “Yes daddyis going to stick his cock in your little fucking mouth and slideit all the way in choking his little cocksucker.” She ground downon my finger moaning and I slid my finger out as I said, “Thenhe’s going to pull it out and shove it back down your throat” asI did the same thing with my finger causing her to moan and grinddown.”
I fucked my finger in and out of her little pussy and rubbed herclit. I kept on telling her how much I was going to love fuckingher little throat and how she was going to be daddy’s littlecocksucker. I told her I would keep my cock in her mouth all daylong and next time we took a trip I was going to put her in thefront seat and she would suck my cock just like mommy had donethis morning. This last thing caused her to gasp and shudder andI said, “Oh you like that huh you fucking cocksucking sluttywhore, maybe daddy will have to loan you out to some other guysto suck, maybe Jason?” That caused her to moan real loud andshudder saying, “Yes daddy.”
I said, “We can take turns fucking my little slut daughters mouthand choking her with our cocks until we cum and cover her facewith our cum.”
With that, she had a huge orgasm and cried out, “Yes daddy, yesdaddy.” And she shook and shuddered in her orgasm beforecollapsing against my chest and I pulled my finger from her pussyand quit rubbing her clitty.
I heard her say into my chest, “Yes daddy I want to be yourlittle cocksucker.” And she burrowed her head in my chest andgripped me hard before relaxing and muttering, “Cocksucker, I’m acocksucker.” And I felt her breathing slow down and she actuallyfell asleep with her arms and legs around me and her body totallyrelaxed I heard a noise and looked up to see my wife in thedoorway, and I said, “Hi honey.”
She came over, looked down at her daughter, and said, “I heardthat last bit, did you mean it?”
I said, “What, about my sharing our daughter with Jason, I wasjust saying it because she seemed to like him earlier.” She slidin next to me and put her arm around my waist and cuddled againstmy body and moved some hair from our daughters face and stuck herfinger to her daughters mouth who opened it instinctively and hermom put her finger in her daughters mouth and Ashley closed herlips sucking on in it in her sleep.
My wife then said, “I would like to see it.”
I said, “What, really you aren’t kidding?”
She said, “No I am not kidding I would like to see her sucking acouple of cocks.”
I said, “Jesus honey I’m not going to have her suck some guy Ijust met, besides the fact he would report it to the police ifthe subject was ever brought up.”
She looked up at me and said, “Maybe your right we need to findsomeone that doesn’t know us and wouldn’t report it.”
I said, “Fuck honey you’re serious, what brought this on?”
She said, “Friday when I was with my sister she brought me tothis place and I watched her suck a cock through a glory hole.”
I said, “What the fuck did you girls do that day, did youhoney…?”
She said, “No honey I didn’t, I would never do anything like thatwithout discussing it with you, but Honey I wanted to do it but Ididn’t and the thought of our daughter with her mouth up thathole as some strange man fucked her face through it, just makesme want to cum.” Al this time she was sliding her finger in andout of her daughter’s mouth as if she was fucking it.
And I said, “Damn honey I never knew you were this perverted andyour sister sucking some strange guy while you watched hollyshit.
She said quietly, “it wasn’t a strange guy, it was Jason and Iwasn’t just watching, I was eating my sister out and I waslooking up at her sucking and I wanted to reach up and grab hisballs, but I didn’t.” and my wife shuddered.
I licked my lips and asked hesitantly, “what was his cock like?”
She shuddered again and said, “His is longer than yours. But itis a lot thinner, it would reach further in me bit wouldn’t fillme up as much as yours does.” I agreed with her, one thing mostpeople don’t realize a larger girth is more pleasurable as itpresses against the sides of the vagina and length is not thebiggest thing as most of the nerve endings are in the firstcouple of inches. She continued, “I think we could do it so hedoesn’t know it’s a little girl, I know my sister would help.”
I said, “Fuck you are serious tell me honey why your daughter,why other cocks than mine?”
She looked up at me and said, “When I was her age I lost count ofhow many different cocks I had sucked.”
I said, “Fuck honey you never told me any of that before, howwere you sucking that many cocks at that age?”
She looked up at me and said, “I was daddy’s little whore Isucked all of Daddy’s friends and anyone else he wanted me tomake him money. I started at eight years old, daddy’s was thefirst cock I sucked and daddy was my first fuck at 11 just likeAnna.”
I said, “What the fuck honey, you never told me your dad wasfucking you and whoring you out.”
She buried her head and said, “I couldn’t, you would never havemarried me.”
I looked down at her and a lump came to my throat as I said,“Your dad was fucking you and whoring you out at eight years old,when did it stop, is Ashley and Anna really…”
She hit my chest and the floodgates opened as she said, “Yesdammit of course they are, daddy had stopped fucking me by then.He said I was too old and he had started fucking Shannon and allhe had ever whored out was my mouth. He didn’t want any othercock in my cunt but his. That’s when I had that gangbang rightafter daddy dumped me for my sister. I was so mad at him I wantedto punish him and myself. I was 15, I let the whole seniorfootball team fuck me, and I told daddy about it afterwards. Ilet him see the cum in my pussy, he was so pissed at me, he hitme and yelled at me calling me a whore and I yelled back tellinghim that he made me a whore so I was going to act like one. Thenhe grabbed me by the throat and said, “I was damaged fuckinggoods and should be thrown away.” He choked me so hard, I thoughthe was going to kill me and I was going to die when my sisterstarted hitting him telling him to quit and he didn’t need mypussy anymore he had hers and he could do whatever he wanted withher just don’t hurt her sister.
He released me throwing me down and grabbed my sister and fuckedher right beside me until he came and when he finished he stoodup and kicked me hard in the stomach and told me to clean his cumout of my sister since that’s all I was good for. From then on hehad me clean his cum out of my sister every time he fucked herand god help me I was glad. I was happy because daddy wasallowing me to eat his cum and sometimes he would use his hand tofuck my pussy as I ate my sister out calling me a whore and aslut and that his hand was the only thing that would ever entermy cunt again. I was happy but so afraid that I never fuckedanother guy until I met you, you looked so handsome, you waswilling to talk to me, and you were so smart and kind to me. Icould see in your eyes that you wanted me but you didn’t try togrope me and I fell in love with you right then and there and Iwanted to feel you inside of me. I wanted a cock in my pussyagain and I wanted it to be yours.
That’s why I suggested we go back to your room and when in thereI couldn’t help myself and I wanted to be naked and when we wereand I saw your cock so hard and big. I just had to have it andwhen you entered me it was heaven and I came right away it was sobig and wide and you could go for hours and I didn’t want toleave you. I wanted more and more of you, and every time we gottogether, I knew I wanted to be with you forever and ever and Ihid everything from daddy. Sissy knew but she wouldn’t tell and Itold her stories of how you fucked me and she wanted to fuck youalso, but I wanted you all to myself and I am sorry but I was theone who made sure I got pregnant. I kept the condoms and triedpouring them over my pussy afterwards but it wasn’t working untilI nipped the end once before I put it on you and your cumsquirted deep in my pussy for the first time and I just knew ithad worked. When the test came back positive, I was so happy andI told daddy that I was pregers and he got so mad. But I stood myground and told him I was going to marry you and if he didn’t letme or did anything I would tell the police about him me and sissyand that’s why he was so insistent that we get married. Then Imarried you and I was in heaven and we moved away from daddy, butoh god. I left sissy behind, she was so mad at me for years, shemet this guy, he promised to take her way from daddy, and shewent with him. And then he dumped her and she met other bad guysthat were all like daddy including the one she married and oh godwhen you helped her out she was so glad and she kept on beggingme to let her have sex with you. Then she took me to that gloryhole place and the cock came through the hole and she sucked itand I ate her out just like when we were young. And when I sawher sucking. I knew that I had to get the two of you togetherjust like she wanted when we were young. And then she told me itwas her boyfriend. He looked so much like you and she wanted meto have sex with him and you her. And he really wanted to do itand then I came home and you fucked me and the kids could see andthen seeing the girls and little Mikey watching and helping us,and then everything with the girls and you telling Ashley youwere going to whore her mouth out and OH FUCKING GOD.
This all came out in one huge explosion of run on words and the“Oh fucking god.” That was her having an orgasm.
My wife had a huge orgasm right then and there with no onetouching her. I noticed that she had as much of her hand as shecould stuffed in her daughter’s mouth, I saw Ashley looking at uswith wide eyes, and she reached up a hand to her mom’s hand andtried to stuff more of it in her mouth. She had four fingers inher mouth and my hard cock was caught between our bodies andpressing against her pussy. It had gotten hard after playing withAshley and listening to my wife. I guess my cock against herpussy, sucking on her mom’s fingers and her mom’s story didsomething for Ashley because she had an orgasm. As Ashley and hermom had their orgasms, I couldn’t help myself. I suddenly leanedthrowing my body forward ripping my wife’s hand out of mydaughter’s mouth and as my daughter's orgasm swept through her. Ithrew her down on the bed and stuck my cock right up her littlepussy. I brutally shoved inside of her ripping right through herwet cunt and her mouth opened in shock as my whole cock thrust upher little soaking wet cunt. I landed on top of her as she criedout, “DADDY!”
I didn’t stop, I lifted off of her and looked down at my cockembedded in her cunt and her yelling and I pulled out only toshove back in again. I started thrusting in and out, as her handsstarted hitting my chest with her yelling daddy and then shesuddenly went silent as her mouth opened wide and she had anotherfucking orgasm underneath me. She started panting “Daddy, Daddy,Daddy!” as I fucked her and her hips tried to move under me. AndI felt my wife drape herself over my back thrusting her tits intomy back as she moaned, “Fuck her daddy, fuck her daddy so I caneat your cum out of sissy.” I pounded into my daughter’s pussynot taking it easy as I had promised her. It wasn’t more than acouple of minutes, until I gave a huge groan as my orgasm hit andI came hard, just as hard as when I fucked Anna oh so short atime ago.
I don’t believe I had gotten hard so soon after cumming threetimes earlier and I came so fast. My wife’s story had disgustedand fascinated me, but it had also fucking turned me on andhearing my wife calling me daddy, just set me off and I dumpedthe first ever load of cum up my others daughters pussy havingfucked and cum in both my twin girls pussy’s in one day and mysons and wife’s mouths. I groaned as I finished cumming andpulled out. My wife practically shoved me out of the way to diveon her daughters’ pussy and saying, “Oh sissy look what daddy hasdone to your pussy.” She stuck her tongue right in there suckingthe cum out. I looked to my daughters face and saw the pleasureon their and she gasped, “Daddy you said you would be gentle.”
I said, “Sorry honey little head thinking.”
She giggled and said, “that’s ok daddy my little head liked It.”And then she gasped as her mother’s tongue hit her clit. I lookeddown at my wife thinking about what she told me, I had so manyquestions to ask her and couldn’t believe it took 12 years to getthem out of her, actually the smallest secret was about hergetting pregnant on purpose. I have known that since she firsttold me she was pregnant. I mean the disappearing used condoms. Iwould fuck her in my dorm room and after she left no condom inthe trash, or on the floor where I usually found them after anight of sex. Then the one I found had a hole in the tip andsuddenly I’m back to picking up used condoms from the floor, ofcourse the night she told me she was pregnant, I didn’t evenquestion it. I just never used condoms again and it felt great toactually cum in her pussy. The rest of what she told me was goingto take me a while to process.
My wife had cleaned her daughter’s pussy out but was stillsucking on it and Ashley said, “Enough mommy, I’m all clean and Ican’t take any more.” But my wife continued to lick and suck herpussy, Ashley looked at me and said, “Daddy, please, I’ve hadenough, I need to pee.”
My wife lifted her head up, looked at her daughter her eyes alittle vacant, and said, “Its ok sissy daddy likes it when yougive me your pee.” And she bent her head back down to herdaughter’s cunt sticking her mouth over the whole thing and Ilooked down at my wife in shock and couldn’t say anything andAshley said, “Ok mommy if daddy likes it.” And before I couldstop her, a look of relief came upon her face and I looked downto see her mom gulping up the pee that her daughter had let flow.Her mouth was plastered on her daughter’s pussy making a sealaround it as she drank down her daughters piss.
I sighed and said, “Ash, she wasn’t talking about me, she wastalking about her daddy.” Ash looked down at her mother drinkingher pee and I saw a little dribble down her chin. And Ashleysaid, “But daddy grandpa isn’t here.”
I muttered “And he never will be ever again.” But out loud Isaid, “Mommy is acting like your sister was earlier, she issomewhere else right now inside her head.”
Ashley had finished peeing and I saw my wife swallowing what wasleft in her mouth, then her tongue came out and licked what wason her chin and then licked her daughters pussy from bottom totop and she looked up at her daughter and said, “There sissy allclean now daddy will be happy.”
I sighed and said, “Honey, honey” and with no response, I saidlouder, “Tammi Ann!” (Her middle name) and she suddenly snapped,“What dear! I hate when you use my whole name with that tone.”
She suddenly went silent, looked around, and said hesitantly,“Did I just do what I think I did?”
She looked alarmed and said, “Oh god I did, I, I, Was fifteenagain and my dad was making me clean up my sister and then hemade me…” She looked at her daughter in shock and said, “Oh godAshley are you all right did I hurt you, oh god your dad fuckedyou right there with no preparation, are you all right?”
Ashley smiled and said, “Yes mom! I am fine.” And she laughed andsaid, “You were the one that drank my pee, mom!”
I heard the change from mommy to mom and the emphasis she put onmom in her voice and gave her a stern look and she looked abashedat realizing she was treating her mom as if she was her sisterthat needed a firm hand. I watched my wife seemingly oblivious tothe way her daughter had just talked to her use her tongue tolick around her lips and she said, “God I haven’t tasted that in12 years.” And she looked at her daughter and reached up her handto her daughters hair and stroked it before grabbing a handfuland pulling her towards her hard and said, “I don’t care if youtake a fucking dump in my mouth, don’t you ever talk to mommythat way ever again.”
Ashley winced at the pain and said, ‘I’m sorry mommy I didn’tmean anything, it won’t ever happen again.” Her mom nodded andreleased her daughter’s hair and said, “That’s good honey, mommyloves you but she is your mommy and you should always treat herlike that.” And she paused and said, “Well maybe not always, Iwill make an exception when the little head is talking.”
She looked at me and smirked and I rolled my eyes obviously sheheard that part of my explanation or come to think of it maybeshe hadn’t been as out of it as she seemed to be. I said, “HoneyI didn’t get a chance to ask you how’s Anna?”
She said, “Don’t worry about her, she was taking a bath and Mikewas showing her a game on the tablet.”
I said, “You mean my tablet?”
She said, yeah that one…” and I saw the light dawn and she lookedto the ceiling and said in her normal voice, “get your asses inhere.”
And within 30 seconds, I saw the door open and Mike peak in andthen Anna behind them and they said, “Yes mommy?”
My wife sighed and said, “Come on in, how much of what I toldyour dad did you hear?
All three including Ashley said, “everything” and Ashley asked,“mommy did grandpa do all that stuff to you?”
My wife sighed and said, “Yes sweetheart, he did, and a whole lotmore.”
Anna said, “Mommy so grandpa fucked you like daddy fucked us?”
My wife’s face grew angry and she said, “No honey, grandpa didnot fuck me like your daddy fucked you two. Grandpa was amonster, he did not ask me to do anything with me, and he onlycared about himself and not me or my sister.”
I said, “Honey why don’t you tell us how everything happened,that way the kids can understand what you went through.”
She looked at me, nodded her head, and said, “Are you sure thekids should hear everything honey, there was some bad stuff? Areyou sure you want to hear everything?”
I reached out, pulled her to me, and put my arms around her and Isaid, “Honey, I’m sure. I’m your husband and I want to heareverything that happened to you growing up so I can understandyou better and help you, and I think the kids need to hear it sothey know what the difference is between a loving relationshipand a not so loving one.”
She hugged me tight and said, “Ok honey I will tell you guyeverything, but not right this second, I think we should havedinner first, and then I think we should all get dressed and sitat the table downstairs when I do it.” She grinned and said, “Idid enjoy some of the stuff and judging by the reaction of thethree of us, I think any sexual tension should be put aside.”
I said, “I agree honey, let’s get changed into clothes and getsome dinner in us before this discussion.” I then told the kidsto go to their rooms, get ready, and meet us downstairs fordinner. They all left the room giving their mom and me hugs whenthey left and I went ahead and disabled the cameras in here and Iturned to my wife and said, “Call your sister.”
My wife looked at me and said, “My sister?”
I said, “Yeah she is involved in this also and I think need tohear from her.”
She said, “Ok I will call her.”
She started to get up and I stopped her and said, ‘Honey, itdoesn’t matter what you tell me. The love I feel for you won’tchange. I’m sorry about giving you hard time when you told meabout the gangbang. I don’t care if you fucked every guy in thewhole high school it won’t change the way I feel for you, if youtell me right now that you want me to find ten guys for you tofuck, I will do it and help you out.”
She looked at me staring at my face, she nodded her head sayingwith a look of wonder in her eyes, and she said, “You really meanthat, don’t you?”
I nodded my head and she started to cry and I pulled her tightagainst me as she cried, she sobbed out, “I’m sorry honey, Iwanted to tell you so many times but I just couldn’t, I was soashamed and thought you would leave me if you found out and Itricked you into marrying me.”
I said, “Honey there is no way I would ever leave you and younever tricked me into marrying you, you know I would have marriedyou even if you never got pregnant.”
She sniffed and said, “I know that, but at first I thought youwould hate me and then I just couldn’t bring it up and eventuallyI just managed to put it all behind me and when you asked me ifthe girls were yours it just all came out.”
I hugged her tight and said, “I’m sorry honey for even suggestingthat, of course I knew that they were mine.”She said, “No honey, you were right to question me. I was keepingsecrets from you and you couldn’t know what was real or what wasfake.”
I held her for a minute and said, “Honey do you realize that youlet our daughter pee in your mouth.”
She giggled and said, “Yeah I do, I can still taste her, I usedto drink sissy’s pee every day and I could almost tell what shehad to eat that day.I chuckled and said, “So what did Ashley eat today?”
She giggled and said, “How do I know I only did it once ask meagain next week.”
I nodded my head “ok I will quiz you.”
She looked at me trying to decide if I was serious or justkidding around, she realized I was serious and nodded her headand then hugged me again saying, “that’s one of the things thatmade me fall in love with you, willing to put up with my crazyshit and you always took me seriously.”
I said, “Well I fell in love with your tits; they are enough toput up with any crazy shit you push my way.”
She looked at me with her mouth open and seeing me smiling, shegiggled and said, “Yeah and I fell in love with your big cock, sowe are even.” And we both laughed and she gave me a little kissand said, “I’ll call my sister you can make dinner, some burgerson the grill sound good.”
I kissed her back and said, “Sounds good to me.” And we got offthe bed to put some clothes on, I went simple a pair of shortsand a tee shirt and flip flops, my wife grabbed her cell phone tomake the call, I left the room as I heard her say, “hey Sis whatyou doing right now?”
Chapter Thirteen
I went downstairs and into the kitchen I got everything I neededand did a little prep work and got the side dishes started, I wasgoing to wait until my wife finished talking to her sister beforeI threw the burgers on the grill. By this time the kids had comedown and tried to help me out, I put them to work getting stuffready and my wife came down, she was wearing similar clothes asme. A simple pair of shirts and a tank top with sandals, Inoticed that she was not wearing a bra and I could see hernipples pressing against the shirt, I gave her a kiss as she cameup and just asked her, “So”
She said, “You will need to throw a few more on she hasn’t haddinner yet either and she is bringing Jason with her.”
I looked at her and said, “Jason? Did you tell her why you wantedher to come over?”
She said, “Yeah I did, she said he already knows some of whathappened to her and she could use some support when she talksabout it, she lived it for a longer period of time than I did.”
I said. “Ok, but I would like to have a private talk with her andthen him when they get here.”
My wife said, “Oh what about.”
I said, “About Jason, I need to get an idea of how close theyreally are, if it seems to me like this is only a passing flingor that he might have trouble with some of the things he may findout, I won’t want the kids involved at all. For know why don’tyou talk to the kids while I get stuff ready, I don’t want themblurting anything out in front of him until I can get a read onhim.”
She nodded her head and said, “I don’t think he will be aproblem, but I can see how you feel. I might be too close to mysister to see it objectively.”
I said, “Yeah, that’s what I need to find out.”
She went and left to talk to the kids, gathering them up on thepatio while I finished prepping everything and getting the tableready, when they got here I would put the burgers on, which wouldgive me time to talk to each of them. After about 10 minutes, mywife came in to tell me that she had made the kids understand notto say anything about what was going on with our family unless wetold them they could.
While we were waiting for her sister to show up and I was gettingthe grill itself ready, Brianna came up to me and hugged mebriefly. I said, “How’s it going princess?”
She said, “Good daddy.” And after a pause and a look around shesaid, “Daddy can I tell you a secret, and you promise not to getmad?”
I said, “Sure you can Honey, and as long it is isn’t anythingreally bad I promise not to get mad.”
She nodded then whispered, “You know today when you wouldn’t letme touch myself so I wouldn’t cum?”
I laughed and said, “Of course I do, how could I, ever forget.”
She then said, “Well I didn’t touch my self but I did cum,actually I cummed a lot of times.”
I chuckled and said, “I know princess, I could tell every timeyour little body shuddered I could tell you were cumming, and youdon’t say you cummed a lot of times, you should say that you camea lot of times.”
She looked at me and said, “You could tell?”
I nodded my head “yes”
She said, “But daddy why didn’t you say anything?”
I said, “Because those were just little cum’s and you wereenjoying yourself and I was just keeping you from having a bigcum until I was ready for you. The more you held off that big cumthe more excited you got and the more excited you get, the wetterand readier you get so I could fuck you easier.”
She thought about it a few seconds and said, “I get it daddy, Iwas pretty excited and it didn’t hurt as much as I thought itwould at first and then it just felt good and it didn’t hurtuntil afterwards and now my cunny is still sore.” And she rubbedbetween her legs wincing.
I said, “Yeah Princess, while you are having sex, sometimesthings that would hurt you don’t and actually feel good and alsothere are things in your body that make your body not realizethat you are hurting until you calm down. And don’t worry babyyour little cunny will quit hurting and when you are all betterdaddy will fuck you again, the more you do it the less it willhurt afterwards.”
She giggled and said, “Then does that mean you are going to haveto fuck me a lot daddy?”
I chuckled and said, “Only if you want me to princess, only ifyou want me to.”
She smiled and gave me a big hug and said, “I do daddy.” And thenshe ran off to talk to her sister and brother.
A few minutes later I saw my sister-in-law enter the kitchen fromthe living room and heard her say, “Knock, Knock, anyone home?”It had taken a while but she had gotten used to coming over andwe told her she was family and didn’t have to knock unless thedoor was locked and my wife knowing she was coming over hadunlocked the door. What, did you think we kept the door unlockedwhile we were fucking our kids?
I saw her hugging her sister and also saw Jason there as Ientered the kitchen and greeted them. My sister-in-law Shannonlooked just like her sister with a few differences, even though 4years younger she was a few inches taller at 5’ 4” instead of 5’,but she kept her hair extremely long down to her ass, while mywife had hair just below her shoulders, and they had slightlydifferent noses. But they had the same hair color and impressivetits, my wife’s were 36DDD and her sisters were practically thesame size; as I had never seen my sister-in-law’s bra sized Icouldn’t be sure, but they filled out their chest’s almost thesame. Jason was my height and had the same color hair as me, butwas a little beefier than I was, he didn’t have big muscles, buthe looked about 15lbs heavier than me and it wasn’t from fat,also he was older at 38, so he was about 12 years older thanShannon.
We greeted them, everyone giving Shannon hugs, she gave me a bighug pressing her tits against my chest like my wife did but withher being taller they hit my chest at a different height and Ican’t say that I didn’t enjoy it. My wife gave Jason a hug, thetwin of the one I had just received and I noticed she lingered alittle longer than normal before releasing him. Jason shook handswith Mike and then held his hand out to Ashley and she nodded herhead and held her arms up. He looked surprised for a second butbent down so she could hug him around the neck. I noticed that ashe started to stand up, she held on for just a second stretchingupward before releasing him. Then it was Anna’s turn and she didthe exact same thing as her sister did but didn’t let go of hisneck and he had to stop and bend down a second before shereleased him. She grabbed her sister and they ran off giggling.
My wife laughed and said, “Looks like you have a couple of fans.”And Jason blushed slightly and then grinned and said, “Well theyare pretty cute and if they grow up to be half as beautiful astheir mother and their aunt…”
My wife laughed and Shannon also laughed and said, “Planning ondumping me for my nieces are we?”
He grinned and grabbed her pulling her against him and said,“Never honey, I always wondered what it was like being a Mormon.”
I spoke up, “Hey, that’s my daughters you’re talking about.” Helooked at me worried for a second before I bust out laughing andsaid, “I’m not worried about that happening, if they turn out tobe half the woman as my wife you could never handle them alongwith my sister-in-law. Besides when they turn 16 I’m looking themup in the house and sitting on the front porch with a gun runningall the guys off until they are in their thirty’s or I die.”
Everyone laughed at that and I said, “Want a drink? I have somebeers and some wine or soda if you want?”
Mike chose a beer and Shannon a glass of wine, I told the kids togo play until dinner was ready. My wife said she would show Jasonaround the house and I asked Shannon to give me a hand with theburgers. She helped me take them outside to the grill and when wegot there she said, “So what did you want to talk to me aloneabout?”
I looked at her for a couple of seconds, nodded my head inrecognition, and said, “So you guessed huh?
She nodded her head and said, “Yeah I saw the little looks youand my sister were exchanging.”
I said, “Yeah, you would. Well I did want to talk to you about acouple of things before we have our big discussion.”
She just nodded her head and I said, “Let’s set the burgers downthey can wait a few minutes.” And we sat down on a lounge chairnext to each other and I continued, “About Jason is this seriousbetween you two?”
She replied immediately, “Yes it is.” And then paused beforesaying, “Yeah it is serious, I am in love with him, he makes mefeel… Wanted. He’s not like any of the other guys I have everbeen with, he treats me with respect and it’s not just an act toget me into bed. I know what that’s like I’ve been down that roadtoo many times before.” Then she looked up at me and said, “Hereminds me of you, he has that same quality that you have andthat made my sister fall in love with you.” And then she said alittle more quietly while looking down “and me also.” Then shelooked up at me and said, “My sister used to tell me stories whenshe first met you about what you two did together. I was sojealous, you guys had sex and had fun doing it and afterward youdidn’t ignore her or kick her to the side, you held her andtalked to her like a real person and not just some fucking sextoy.”
She paused and put one arm around my waist giving me a littlehug but not releasing me. And she continued, “And then I met youafter dad found out about her pregnancy, and I fell in love withyou because you also treated me like a real person in the shorttime you were around. Then you took my sister away, for a fewyears, I searched for someone like you, but I always seemed tofind guys like daddy. I did grow to resent you and my sisterliving the good life while I was always with scumbags and then Imade the mistake of getting married to a guy because he told methat he loved me. But, I could tell he was lying even when Isaid, “I do.” He just wanted a slave that wouldn’t leave him andthen he put me in the hospital one night because I refused tohave sex with a couple of his buddies. After you and Sissy cameto the hospital and saw what he had done, you rescued me andhelped me start a new life away from him. I fell in love with youall over again and I had my sissy back in my life, so I decidedto quit searching for someone to fulfill me and I got myself backtogether, the funny thing is as soon as I quit searching he foundme.”
She hugged me again and I turned and knelt on the patio puttingmy arms around her comforting her as she said. “He was teachingmy Sociology class and I had a question one day after class andwe talked and the next class he asked me to stay and he asked meif I wanted to have some coffee. I was unsure at first but he wasso kind so I said yes and we did just that, have coffee and talkand he did not try to make a move on me and you know what? Wewent on a bunch of dates after that and we did not have sex untilwe had been seeing each other for almost a month.” She smiled andsaid, “I jumped him in the park.”
She hugged me hard and said, “It was so romantic, we were justlying there looking up at the stars watching for shooting starsand he was pointing them out to me and I couldn’t help myself. Irolled over and kissed him and then I lost control and straddledhis body rubbing against his pants with his cock hard under meand I came right then and there with us fully clothed, that wasthe first real orgasm I had with another person in years.”
She then giggled and continued, “The problem was we were notalone, there were other people all around us and they all musthave heard my scream. But I didn’t care and we gathered our stuffup and left, one of the couples gave us a thumbs up as we left,and we went back to his place and fucked all night long and wehaven’t stopped fucking since, any time and any place. So yes itis serious.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah it sounds like it and I am happy foryou. The best thing in the world that can happen to someone isfinding the right person for them and he seems like a nice guy,but there is something I need to bring up and I need to be surewhat Jason’s reaction to it will be.”
She said, “You mean about you fucking your girls?”
I said, “Excuse me?”
She said, “About you fucking your girls don’t tell me you haven’tdone it yet? I know you had to have fucked at least Brianna.”
I said, “Oh, what makes you think that?”
She hugged me and looked at me with a grin as she said, “AtChurch I could smell the sexual tension, and when Anna hugged mebefore you left; she actually ground her pussy against me for asecond. And now when I saw her she seemed happy and satisfied andI noticed that she is walking a little funny, so I assume youfucked her.”
I said, “Yeah I did, both of them actually but Anna was thefirst.” And with a pause I said, “You don’t seem upset about theidea that my daughters’ were getting fucked by me, I mean withwhat your dad did.”
With a serious tone, she asked me, “Did you give your daughters achoice about it?”
I said, “Of course I did, I wouldn’t have done it otherwise.”
She nodded her head and said, “That’s why I am not upset, you hada choice, when dad fucked sissy and me we didn’t have a choiceand could never had said no, I could tell the way Anna was actingearlier and the way she is now, she wanted it and she enjoyedit.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah she did, I have never seen anyone cumso hard and so many times, she passed out twice.”
She then asked, “How about Ashley.”
I sighed and said, “Ashley, well I was a little quicker with her,I’m afraid I didn’t last more than a few minutes. Ashley and Iwere having a little discussion of what little head, big headthinking was about, and I sort of got carried away with tellingher what a nasty cocksucker she was while I was diddling her andshe had an orgasm. Then your sister came in and she told me aboutwhat happened when you guys were younger and about what you guysdid Friday and about some stuff that happened here afterward andit set her off. She had a massive cum and it made me so horny andhard that I just slammed into Ashley’s cunt. And I mean slammed,god I had eight inches in her little pussy so quick that I knowit hurt her but she took it and after a minute she startedthrusting back and had a huge orgasm which set me off and Icame.”
Shannon was silent but her arms had tightened around me pullingme closer and I heard her breathing heavily until she shook herhead and took a deep breath before saying, “Shit, that is thehottest thing I have ever heard, fuck I would have loved to haveseen that.” I grinned and thought, “Maybe you will see it.”
She then said, “My sister helped you fuck them.” I nodded “yes”and she said, “She told me that something weird happened withher?”
I nodded my head and said, “Yeah when I started fucking Ashley,she called me daddy and told me to fuck sissy and then she doveinto her daughters pussy when I finished and ate out her cum. Andthen when Ashley had enough and said that she had to pee, shesaid go ahead daddy likes it and my daughter did just that andshe gulped down every drop. She was in a trance and thought shewas back with daddy, I had to break her out it Actually Annaacted in a similar way after I fucked her she kept on saying moreand I had to stop Ashley from fucking her with a dildo becauseshe wasn’t aware of what was happening and might have got hurt.”
Shannon said, “You stopped them from fucking her?”
I said, “Of course I did she wasn’t really aware of what washappening and might have got hurt, Ashley didn’t realize it andwhen she did she was horrified.Shannon shook her head and said, “Daddy never did stop it.”
I said, “What do you mean?”
She sighed and said, “She had been sucking cock since she was 8,I was four years old and didn’t know what was going on exceptthat daddy would take her away and bring her back after an houror so, and then he started taking her away for longer and longertimes. Once daddy took her away before we even went to bed and Iwoke up in the morning and she wasn’t in bed with me, when Iasked mommy where sissy was she said daddy brought her to afriend’s house to spend the night with his friend’s daughter.When I came home from school she was home and sleeping and Ididn’t bother her because she looked sick this continued for awhile and one day just after she turned 12 and I was 8 she wasbrought back and when he put her in the bed and left. She grabbedme hard and I was scared because she started rubbing against meand saying “Give it to me, give it to me” over and over again.And I kept on saying, “Sissy, sissy, sissy.” As she rubbedagainst me and eventually she opened her eyes and said, “Sissywhat are you doing here?”
I said that she was scaring me, she said, “I’m sorry sissy Ithought I was still with daddy.”
And she hugged me and fell asleep. This happened again a fewnights later but I let her rub against me and my leg fell betweenhers and hers between mine and I felt something as her legtouched my cunny and it started feeling good and then Sissymoaned and shook and suddenly stopped and sighed and fell asleepfor real. I was still feeling funny and rubbed my cunny againsther leg up and down and it was feeling real good when sissy wokeup and asked me what I was doing, and I said, “I don’t know butit feels good” and she let me do it until I couldn’t take itanymore.”
She paused before she said, “When I was done I asked her what shewas doing with daddy.”
She didn’t say anything for a minute before saying, “Big girlstuff sissy.”
I told her that I wanted to do big girls stuff. She told me thatI wouldn’t like it and of course, I didn’t know any better atthat time or even what she was doing so I was adamant about doingbig girl stuff. She kept telling me that I wouldn’t like whatdaddy had her do and I kept on insisting, until she told me thatI couldn’t do that but she would show me some big girl stuff thatwe could do together. She showed me how to masturbate by myself,which I found fascinating and would do whenever I got the chance.Sissy wasn’t visited for a couple of days by daddy as he was outof town and during that time I discovered eating pussy and beingeaten which we both did whenever we got the chance and found outabout orgasms as sissy would have them when I ate her out, but Iwas not having them. Then daddy came back and took her awayagain, this time a long one and I had fallen asleep waiting forsissy to come back when he dumped her in the bed leaving her flaton her back, not even covering her up just dumping her there asif he was done with her and she didn’t matter anymore. I sawsissy was covered in sticky stuff and when I touched her shemoaned “Give it to me, give it to me.” And she spread her legswide open. Now I had discovered eating my sister’s pussy, and Idecided to see if eating her pussy would wake sissy to beingsissy again. So I put my mouth to her cunny but it was all wetand sticky and tasted funny, but her hand came down on my headand pushed me down into it and I had to eat the stuff up just tobreathe. Sissy literally fucked my mouth with her cunny that wasfilled with cum, although I didn’t know what it was at the time,sometime during it she woke up and said, “Sissy?” But what I wasdoing felt good so she made me continue until she came. I wasconfused about what was going on and told me that she didn’tremember going to bed but she did want to return the favor that Ihad done her and ate me out.”
She paused again, I was now holding her tight, she was pressingher tits into my chest, and I was rubbing up and down her backcomforting her. She continued speaking “Well the next time daddytook her out of the room after about an hour, I decided to seewhat was going on. I heard noises from the living room and Ipeaked in and I saw sissy on her knees, she was bobbing her headup and down between a guy’s legs and something was in her mouth,I heard another guy say, “Fuck her throat Bob give the littlewhore what she needs.” I looked in further and saw three moreguys sitting in chairs and they all were naked, this was thefirst time I had seen a naked guy and I saw four of them.
“The one whose legs sissy was between was fat. I mean he was wellover 300lbs. I didn’t recognize him but found out who he was muchlater. As a matter of fact, I eventually got to know all of thema lot better. This guy was Bob, he was daddy’s friend that ranthe hardware store and his cock was also fat but only averagelength about 6 inches but it would stretch your mouth especiallya kids. Also there was Dick he was a skinny guy about 5’6” and heworked at the tattoo parlor, he was younger than the rest at only25 and I got to know him real well. He was the one that when Iwas 16 I would let take me away when he moved out of town afterhe split up with his wife, only to have him dump me after shetook him back leaving me stranded 500 miles from anyone I knew.His cock was the longest in this grouping about 8 inches but veryskinny like him. Then there was Tony he was the high schoolfootball coach he was a big guy just starting to go to fat but hewas still well built, but he had a tiny penis at 5” when totallyhard and thin. And last was our next-door neighbor Jack whosepool we would swim in during the summer. He was pretty average inall ways except for the small balding spot on his head and he hada cock that was also average 6” and not skinny or thick justaverage.
Shannon paused and shifted, opening her legs so I could pullagainst her, comforting her before she continued “Well sissy wassucking Bob, although I didn’t know at that time what she wasdoing but I would shortly find out. All I knew was that histhingy was going in and out of her mouth and I watched as he heldthe folds of fat out of the way as sissy bobbed up and down andthen I heard him say, “Yeah that’s it you fucking whore here itcomes.” I saw him push sissy’s head down and let his folds of fatgo covering her head as he pushed her on his cock for a minutebefore letting up. She lifted her head up with a drop of what Ifound out was cum falling from her lips to land on his belly, hefrowned and said, “Clean that up.”
Sissy bent down to lick the cum off his fat and lift her headback up and he said, “What do say?” and she said, “Thank you forfeeding this whore may I have more?” and he said, “No you fuckingwhore get it from someone else.”
She turned to dick who had a hard cock the other two guys weresoft and now bob was also, she had been in there for an hour andhad sucked off at least two of them in addition to Bob and as Ifound it she had actually just sucked her fourth cock as daddyalways went first.”
“Well Dick said, “Come over here.” And she crawled to him andknelt in front of him and he put his hand on her head, held hiscock just inches from her mouth, as he said, “What do littlewhores say?”
And she said, “Give it to me.”
And he pushed his cock in her mouth shoving the whole thing downit and I couldn’t believe that it fit and how it went down soeasy. I could see the outline in her throat, but she just kneltthere taking it in and he pulled out and fucked her face with hiscock, and she knelt and didn’t move, he then stopped and pulledit out and said, “You still want it”
She said, “Give it to me.” And he did, thrusting it back down herthroat for another couple of minutes before doing the whole thingagain with her saying “Give it to me.” He fucked her face for acouple of minutes until he groaned and held it deep in her throatunloading his sperm in her 12 year old throat and he held herdown for a minute until he pulled it out now softening and whenhe did she breathed in deep and said, “give it to me.”
And I heard daddy’s voice say, “She’s ready for me.” and hewalked out to where I could see him and he was naked and his cockwas sticking out. His cock was just under 7” and skinny but notas skinny as Dick’s was and he approached sissy and said, “Okwhore, daddy needs to fuck, get on your back.” I saw sissy slowlyturn to him and she had a weird look on her face as she said,“Daddy are you going to fuck me?”
And he said, “Yeah daddy’s gong to fuck his little whore, so geton your back. I saw sissy lay down and he knelt between her legsand held his cock at her pussy as he said, “what do you say?” andshe said, “Give it to me.”
I saw him thrust his cock straight into her cunny in one smoothstroke until he was all the way in and she gasped and closed hereyes as daddy thrust in and out of her cunny,
“All this time I was peeking through the living room doorwatching this shocked and wondering what was going on. Sissydidn’t seem to be enjoying it and I was thinking that’s big girlstuff and I was a little scared and decided I didn’t like biggirls stuff and started to back up when my back hit something andI looked up to see mommy above me looking down at me and I said,“Mommy?” She reached down, grabbed my hair, pushed open the door,and dragged me in by my hair in front of all the guys in thereand daddy was fucking sissy.
“As we entered and he saw mommy holding me by my hair and I wastrying to stand up to stop the burning pain from my hair beingpulled and daddy said, “what the fuck you doing.”
And mommy shook my head by my hair and said, “I caught thislittle fuck watching you guys, aren’t you fucking done yet withthat whore.”
And daddy said, “Barely started, you’re back early.”
My mom bent down and hissed, "don’t you fucking move.” And shethrew me down on the floor sobbing and crying with tears drippingdown. And she said to daddy, “She had to go into work for anemergency, my whole fucking night wasted, she’s going to pay forit next time we meet.”
He chuckled and said, “You Dikes and your bondage games.” And shesnapped back, “What about you fucking men and your little fuckingkids.”
He chuckled at that and said, “Yeah they are fun, I’m glad Iconvinced you to have a kid for me to play with she’s turned outperfect.” All this time he had continued fucking sissy and shehad her eyes closed as he did it and seemed out of it. Then hesaid, “Did you want to use that one she hasn’t been touchedbefore, you can have her all to yourself.”
She looked down at me and said, “You know I’m not into fuckingkids that young, I like them a little bit older, you can havethem while their young I will take them when they are old enough,by then they will be ready for mothers loving pussy after havingso many of you fuckers use them.” And she looked back down at meand said, “She’s old as her sister was when you started on herI’m actually surprised you hadn’t started on her yet.”
He chuckled and said, “Well there is a certain age I like and 7or 8 is the perfect time to start them learning, old enough tokeep their fucking mouths shut, and with a mouth just big enoughto fuck, I hate fucking teeth on my dick.”
Shannon had stopped for a second, I hugged her tight pressing hertits into me, and I felt her press her crotch against me, theheat from it felt good as I comforted her. She continued, “Daddylooked down at me and I was in shock wondering what he and mommawere talking about and why momma had hurt me and was being somean to me. And daddy said, “I will deal with you when I amfinished with your sister, stay there and don’t move.”
And my mom turned away saying, “she’s all yours for now, havefun.” And she left me lying on the floor crumpled up and I lookedat daddy with tears falling down and sobbed, “Daddy.”
He looked at me and said, “Shut the fuck up.” Then he looked awayas he continued to fuck sissy, and I saw him look up and say toTony, “you ready?”
Tony said, “Fuck yeah.”
And daddy said, “Take over.” And he pulled out of sissy and Tonywalked over his cock bobbing with the motion and as daddy got upTony knelt between her legs and I heard her say, “Give it to me,Give it to me.” And Tony sunk his little cock right into Sissyand started fucking away.”
I interrupted her and said, “Wait Tammi told me that only her dadfucked her until she was 15.”
Shannon nodded her head and said, “Yeah daddy was the only onethat fucked her, they were all daddy by that time,” She usuallysucked everyone, then dad would fuck her and by the time he wasfinished she was in that state that she always got in and thenthey all fucked her so they were all daddy. She never realizedthat anyone else but daddy was fucking her and I never told herotherwise she didn’t need to know, it would have broken her atthe time.”
I squeezed Shannon tight and I felt her legs wrap around my backand she pulled me against her tits and just like her sister, shewas not wearing a bra so I could feel them against my chest withjust the light material of her tee shirt between us. Shecontinued, “When daddy got up from between Sissy’s legs he cameover to me and reached down to my head and I whimpered expectingfor my hair to get pulled, but he just patted my head and said,“Get up.”
I scrambled to stand up and he grabbed my hand and pulled me overto the couch and he sat down patting the seat next to him and Isat down, he put his arm around me and pulled me against hisnaked body. Now I was an eight-year-old kid that had gotten outof bed to be here, I was only wearing a little pair of pantiesand no top, and I felt his naked sweaty body against mine. And hesaid, “Watch your whore of a sister.”
I saw Tony furiously fucking her and sissy with her legs spreadwide open and her eyes were closed but I could see her mouthmoving, saying silently “give it to me.” Daddy chuckled and said,“The first time she started doing that I couldn’t fucking believeit, she really is a whore. She will fuck all night long, everyoneand anyone she spent that whole night getting fucked and everyonewas daddy to her. It was quite a party; I made $10,000.00 forthat one night and even got it on video so I am still makingmoney off her, and ever since that night whenever I fuck her shegets just like that.”
I was hearing Shannon say this and I couldn’t fucking believe itand I buried my face between her breast and said, “Oh god, howcould anyone do that to their own kid.”
Shannon rubbed my head and pressed me tighter against her titsand I held onto her tightly for comfort. She continued, “Yeah mydad was a real piece of work, he even proudly showed it to me onenight so I could see the little whore at work. He was right,everyone fucked her in all her holes and after the first ten guysfucked her, she was in that trance she had started getting into.There was no one else, just her as the main attraction, everyonewas wearing masks but I recognized most of the guys, as I hadsucked a lot of their cocks by that time and later fucked everyone of them. But before all that, I was watching my sister getfucked by Tony and daddy told me that one day I would be doingthat but first he had to teach me how to suck cock. He did justthat, right there. I got my first taste of daddies cock as hepulled my head down to stick the head of his cock in my mouth asI watched; first Tony, then Jack and then Dick fuck her. By thattime Jack started fucking her, daddy was having me lick his cockand practice keeping my teeth from biting him, all the time hewas commenting on how much of a whore my sissy was and she justlay on her back with her hips thrusting in time to the cocks inher pussy with her eyes closed. And then Bob laid his fat bodyover the top of her covering her completely and I heard daddysay, “don’t fucking crush her you fat fuck let her breath thistime, a dead whore isn’t making anyone any money.”
I saw him thrusting his hips into sissy but I couldn’t even seeher and I stopped doing what daddy was telling me to do, worriedhe was going to crush sissy when daddy hit me on the head andsaid Keep fucking licking, the little whore will be ok.”
I saw Bob lift up on his fat arms for a few seconds and I sawsissy breathe in heavily a few times before she said, “give it tome” and Bob dropped back down to fuck as fast as he could untilhis big fat ass quivered and shook and he dumped his load in herpussy.”
“Daddy said, “isn’t that the funniest thing you ever saw.” And hejust laughed as Bob rolled off Sissy while she lay there with herlegs still spread wide and cum oozing out of her slit and shestill was saying, “Give it to me.”
Then daddy said, “Shit I don’t want to fuck that now, I guess youget to have your first load of cum baby doll.” And he took myhead in his hands and lifted it up to place on his cock head backin my mouth and he said, “just suck the head baby doll, tomorrowyou can learn how to deep throat.” And I did what he said andjust sucked and he jacked his cock until he said, “Here comesyour first taste of cum baby doll.” His cock came in my mouthfilling it full and I had to swallow it down as I tasted the sametaste I had been tasting from sissy’s little cunny for a whilenow.
Daddy was wrong this wasn’t my first taste of cum and it wasprobably one of the others cum that I tasted first, that actuallymade me feel nice knowing daddy didn’t know. But I gulped downhis cum and daddy said that’s my baby doll.” I was always Babydoll from that time onward and sissy was a little whore. I don’tknow why as he did the same exact shit to both of us except henever made me say the same things that he made sissy say. When hefinished Cumming he said, “You guys all done or do you want torest up and go again.” The other guys wanted to rest up and daddylooked at me and said, “Go to bed baby doll we will bring thelittle whore to bed when we are done.”
As I gripped Shannon’s ass and nuzzled her neck I said, “Jesusthey weren’t done yet.”
She gripped my tee-shirt and gasped out, “No they weren’t I wentto bed and waited for Sissy with visions of what could be goingon in the living room running through my head and feeling sick tomy stomach but at the same time I rubbed my little cunny likesissy had taught me. I didn’t know what to think or how to react,it actually didn’t bother me sucking daddy’s cock, all I couldthink of was sissy lying there spread out with cum oozing out ofher cunny, and it excited me. But thinking of what daddy calledsissy and seeing the image of that fat guy crushing my sisterunder him made me sick. Then the door opened and I pretended tobe asleep as daddy dumped sissy on the bed and stood over usmuttering, “Tomorrow twice the girls twice the money.”
He left the room, and I looked at sissy lying there and I heardher mutter, “Give me more.” I am almost ashamed to say, but Iwent to her and spread my legs and plopped my pussy on her mouthand ground down hard sliding my cunny over her mouth and I felther tongue come out to lick me and for the first time I had anorgasm at 8 years old, I had an orgasm.”
I slid my hands down and slid Shannon’s top off of her as she didthe same to me and I bent down to her tits and said, “Whathappened next.” I placed my mouth on her tit and sucked in on itas she gasped out.
“That first orgasm was great, I never felt anything so good and Idropped forward, my body twitching for a few seconds before I putmy mouth to sissy’s cunny and licked up all the cum until Sissywoke up and had her own cum. She didn’t realize that I hadwatched her fuck and suck and she was surprised the next nightwhen daddy woke us both up to take into the living room. Only tosee four guys, different ones from the night before, this timeshe didn’t get to suck daddy first, I did and I also learned howto deep throat that night. I had no choice and we sucked cockstogether until daddy was ready to fuck sissy and everyone fuckedher. Daddy had me get everyone hard again to fuck her. Afterthat, I was used to suck cock so they could fuck sissy and thatwas the pattern until Sissy was 15 and I was 11 when daddy fuckedme for the first time. After that, he started having everyonefuck me and sissy was the one sucking everyone. At least untilshe fucked the football team without daddy getting paid. That’swhat he was really pissed about and mommy started training sissyas she was old enough now and daddy was not allowed to fuck heranymore. And then she met you and everything changed.”
I say that she told me this stuff, but it was more like gaspedthe stuff out. As I was listening to her I was sucking and bitingher tits and she was grinding her now wet shorts against my bodyand she was not wearing panties and then she suddenly said,“That’s fucking enough for now, give me your cock Mark, I needyour cock in my mouth right now.”
And I stood up pulling my shorts down. She opened her mouth andswallowed my eight inches of cock in her mouth, right down to myballs with no stopping. She swallowed it; just like the pro, sheand her sister, my wife, were at everything to do with sex,because apparently their daddy had trained them at an early age.She grabbed my balls to tug on them as I she sucked on my cockall the way down my throat. So like her sister but stilldifferent and I slid my hand behind her head to feel her longhair as I pulled it through my hand looking at the long red hairand then down at the huge tits different from her sister.Although they were just as large, they were more rounded and hadhuge areolas with nipples twice the size as her sister’s.
I stroked her head as she sucked my cock moving her head back andforth stroking my cock in and out of her throat. While she wassucking me, she was making moaning and whimpering noises. Shereally seemed to enjoy what she was doing. After a couple ofminutes, she pulled my cock out of her mouth to look up at me andsay, “Oh god Mark, I have wanted to do this to you ever since Iwas a teenager.” She shuddered and then said, “I used to dream ofyou fucking my face with that large cock of yours.”
I chuckled and said, “Well if that’s what you want.”
She nodded her head and I grabbed her head as she opened hermouth and I shoved my cock down her throat pulling her headtowards me, slamming my cock all the way down her throat. Shemoaned and I could feel it all around my cock. I pulled back,slammed it back down her throat again, and proceeded to give hera hard mouth fucking. I heard a noise and looked over Shannon’sbody.
I looked up to see my wife standing at the patio door with tearsrunning down her face, but I also noticed she was totally nakedas she walked towards us. I did not stop but continued to fuckher sister’s face with my cock, and as she came up. I said, “I’msorry…” and she held her finger to her lips shaking her head andknelt on the lounge behind her sister and brought her arms aroundher and gripped her sister’s tits and with her mouth close to hersister’s ear as she said, “I remember everything Sissy.”
My wife looked up at me with tears still falling and said, “I doremember everything, and I remember sissy always liked suckingcock, she was daddy’s little suck doll and she was good. Fuck hermouth honey she always wanted to suck your cock.” I looked downat Shannon and she looked up at me and actually winked at me asshe tugged on my balls. My wife massaged and squeezed hersister’s tits rubbing her own against her sister’s back with hermouth whispering stuff in her sister’s ear as I fucked hersister’s mouth hard and fast with deep long strokes. She was asgood as my wife at this and I pounded her face until I couldn’ttake it anymore and I groaned, “I’m going to cum baby doll.” AndI saw my wife smile the tears having stopped and she said, “Giveit to her honey.”
I blasted my load in my sister-in-laws mouth, cumming hard butprobably not as much cum as I usually do due to the many times Idid today. When I started cumming I let her pull back keepingjust the head in her mouth and drained my cock sucking all myload until I was done and she pulled away and bent her head upand her sister bent over her to kiss she and they shared my cum.
I watched my wife kiss her sister passionately and saw my wifeslid around to the front and mash her tits against her sister’sand push her backward on the lounge. They twisted so they werelaying full with my wife on top of her sister and then I saw herslide down sucking on her sister’s tits for a minute beforesliding down further and sliding her sister’s totally soakedshorts off and diving into her pussy. I noticed that her bush wastotally gone and she was hairless and I saw a little tattoo aboveher pussy and I bent down to look closer and saw letters saying“Daddy’s toy” in red letters she saw me looking and gasped,“present from daddy on my 11th birthday.” I looked at my wifewith her face buried in her sister’s pussy and I watched her eatit out before having a thought and said, “Where’s the kids andJason?” She didn’t look up but just waved towards the house andgetting the hint, I walked towards it as I saw her spin around toplop her pussy on her sister’s face as the two woman“sixty-nined” and I headed towards the house.
Chapter Fourteen
I went in and heard noise in the living room and walked in to seethe T.V. on and on screen was my wife and her sister in the sameposition I just left them in. Jason was sitting on the couch withhis back to me and as I came around the couch he said, “Hey Markisn’t she a great cocksucker.” I looked at him and then down as Isaid, “Yeah fantastic just as good as her sister, how’s hedoing?”
I pointed down at my son sucking on Jason’s cock. Jason replied,“He’s learning, but Ashley’s is better.”
I looked at my daughter Ashley who was beside her brother staringat the cock sliding in his mouth and she said, “Take it deeperBubby, you can do it just swallow when it’s as far as you cantake it.”
I saw Jason’s cock; it was a lot thinner than mine was and as myson lifted up his head. I noticed that it might have been thinnerbit it was longer, by a couple of inches at least, but the thingabout deep throating is that it’s not the length if you couldtake 7” you could probably take 12” as long as they were the samegirth. And Jason’s was thinner than mine was. So I watched as myson did his first deep throat and swallowed Jason’s whole cock.It wasn’t easy for him and he struggled but with his sister’sencouragement, he swallowed it, by encouragement I mean standingup and pushing down on his head and saying “Fucking swallowbubby.”
Until the cock slid all the way down his throat and Jason groanedand said, “I might have to take that back,”
Ashley glared at him and said, “I’m the better cock sucker anddon’t forget it.”
I watched as my son took Jason’s whole cock in his throat untilhe had his lips around the base. His throat was swelled out andthe cock went almost halfway down to his stomach. I saw histhroat spasm as it tried to expel the foreign invader and Jasongroaned at this and I watched as my daughter held her brotherdown on Jason’s cock. I saw my son try to lift his head and I sawAshley’s arms tense up as she held him down and I said, “Ashley,do you think you should let him up now?”
She said, “Not yet Daddy just a little longer, Please!”
I sighed as I watched her hold his head down for a few moreseconds and I said, “That’s enough honey let him up.”
She gave a drawn out sigh and released his head, he quicklypulled the cock out of his throat and started coughing, andbreathing heavily for a minute before looking up and with tearsin his eyes said, “I did it daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “You sure did son, and such an impressivecock for your first deep throat.”
Jason chuckled and said, “Thanks for the compliment; your cock ispretty damn impressive too.”I chuckled and said, “Thanks.” And where was Anna you ask? Shewas, lying on the couch facing Jason with her legs spread wideand he had two fingers in her pussy, slowly sliding in and out,as his thumb was sliding over her little clit.
I said, “Well I guess you won’t have a problem with me fucking mykids huh.”
He grinned and said, “Not as long as they don’t mind, I think Itold Shannon after church this afternoon that you should probablyfuck this little slut before she melted in a puddle.”
I laughed at that and said, “Yeah she was melting, she had to gointo the bathroom to wipe off she was dripping so much.” I lookedat Anna and said, “How are you honey, you still sore?”
She looked at me and said, “I’m better daddy Jason is helping meout?”
I said, “Oh how is he helping you out?”
Jason spoke up saying, “Your wife enlisted my aid in putting someointment on Anna’s sore spots.”
I chuckled and said, “And how did that come about?”
He said, “Well we didn’t get very far in the tour, actually aboutas far as we are now when little Brianna here came up to yourwife and beckoned for her to bend over and whispered something inher ear. Tammi told her to go upstairs to the bathroom and getit. Tammi turned to me and asked me if I wanted to help her outwith Brianna, she had some sore muscles and needed someone to putsome ointment that she had on the sore muscles. I told her that Iwould help out; I was thinking rubbing her back or her leg orsomething. When Brianna came back down with the ointment Tammitold her to lay down on the couch and show me where the hurtingwas coming from and Brianna asked your wife if it was Ok withwhat daddy had told them and your wife told her sure it was, thiswas just medicine nothing else. So your daughter lay down andslid her shorts off spreading her legs and then the lips of herpussy open and she said that it hurt inside there. “I have to sayI was surprised I wasn’t expecting that at all and Tammi handedthe ointment to me and told me to use my fingers to put theointment on the hurt.”
While he was talking Ashley and Mike had gone back to playingwith his cock and they were taking turns sucking on the head asthe other one jacked on the cock, Jason just ignored them andcontinued to talk, as he said, “Well, what could I do she washurting, you must have fucked her pretty hard?”
I chuckled and said, “yeah you could say that and for a long timealso she passed out twice.”
He raised an eyebrow saying, “Twice huh, I would have loved tohave seen that.”
I chuckle and looked at the TV screen where my wife and hisgirlfriend, two sisters were pleasuring each other and I said, “Iwill show it to you later.”
He grinned and looked at the TV and Said, “sounds good, but backto my story. Well I sat down and put some ointment on my fingersand rubbed some in her cute little slit, while I did that yourwife turned on the TV and turned the volume up. I saw you talkingto Shannon about how we met. I was a little surprised to see andhear what was going on and I stopped rubbing for a second whenBrianna grabbed my hand by a couple of my fingers and said, “Noin here.” And she pushed my fingers into her, so I had to put itwhere she wanted and started pushing my fingers in her cutelittle pussy.
“As I stroked into her pussy and listened and watched you twotalk, and by the way grow a little more intimate. Your wifeproceeded to get undressed, and I have to say she has a fantasticbody; she and her sister are almost a matched pair. Oh and thatstuff Shannon was telling you about me, was mostly true, but itleft out my going home after meeting her and jacking off. Iwanted to fuck her from the moment I saw her in class, but I sawshe was a little gun shy as they say, and after finding out herhistory with men. I don’t blame her. So I took it slow and I grewto love her, she’s smarter than most people may think. But backto your wife. She got undressed and bent over me, sticking herbeautiful tits in my face and I had to be a gentleman and suck onthem like she wanted. While I did that, she slid my shorts off,grabbing my cock and I swear I actually heard her coo. Well aftera couple of minutes she pulled her tits out of my mouth and bentdown taking my now very hard cock down her throat, that’s whenyour other two kids came in and seeing their mom and their sisternaked they followed suit. I was watching and listening to you twoas your wife gave me a pretty excellent blowjob and I saw littleMike slide under his mom on his back and she sat right down onhis face and Ashley reached around her mom to fondle her mom’stits. I heard her saying the nastiest things I ever heard from alittle kids mouth, she started calling her a nasty cocksucker anda slut for sucking another man’s cock and look what a pervert shewas for letting her young son eat her nasty cunt. She went on andon, but your wife loved it, she sucked harder than ever andthat’s when I blasted my load in her mouth she vacuumed it uppretty damn good I have to say, it was a damn good cum.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah she does a pretty damn good job and Ihave to say her sister is just as talented.”
He nodded at that saying, “Yeah a great pair of cocksuckers.” Andwe both laughed.
He continued, “Well just after that her head whipped around tosee you talking to her sister and she said, “what, that’s not theway it happened.” I started paying attention to what Shannon wassaying, she had actually told me a little about this before weeven had sex and the rest of it while in bed so it wasn’t asurprise to me. But from your wife’s reaction it was to her, shegot off the floor and off your sons face and sat on the couchnext to me watching and listening to everything. Your kids wereeven absorbed in it, I put my arm around her and quit messingwith Brianna while we were watching and listening and I have tosay you were pretty smooth with your moves with my girlfriend.”
I sighed and said, “Those weren’t moves, to be honest, at firstit was just comforting her and everything else flowed from that,I wasn’t even thinking about what I was doing, she was so muchlike my wife that it felt natural.”
Jason sighed and said, “Yeah I know, I was a little out of linethere, I mean your wife just got finished sucking my cock.” Hethen paused before continuing on, “but as we listened I saw tearsfalling down from your wife’s eyes and she was commenting as hersister talked, she was saying that it wasn’t like that. Onlydaddy fucked me and then, “No, mommy wasn’t there, she neverknew," and when she heard about the party that she got fucked atby everyone all night long. She bolted upright out of my arms andwith her face dead white and tears flowing she said, “Oh god Iremember that now.” And your daughter Ashley asked her if she wasall right and did her daddy and mommy do those things to her, shelooked down at Ashley and said, “Yes dear they did.” And whatAshley said, shocked your wife.”
That’s when Ashley Spoke up, “yeah I said Gramma and Grampashould burn in hell just like the preacher says, and they shouldafter doing those bad things to my mom and aunt.”
I said, “Yes honey they should, they never loved your mom andaunt, they were just using them to satisfy their own sick needsand to make money off them.”
Ashley looked at me and said, “Daddy you love us don’t you?”
I looked at her with my mouth open for a couple of seconds and Iknelt down beside Jason’s legs where she and her brother werebetween them and I said, “Princess I love you and mommy loves youand your sister and your brother more than anything else in thewhole wide world.”
Ashley then said, “But daddy you fuck us like grampa fucked mommyand auntie sissy.”
I looked at her and then at her brother who had pulled his mouthoff Jason’s cock to hear what I had to say and then I looked overat Anna on the other side of Jason, who was also watching asJason’s fingers never stopped in her pussy. I said, “No honey,it’s not like what grampa and gramma did, we love you and we’vedone what we’ve done with love, but if you want we will quitdoing this stuff with you, and if we do, we won’t love you anyless and we will not pressure you ever to do anything again.”
Ashley looked at me and grinned, saying. “But Daddy I’m havingfun, why would I want you to stop, I know you love us I just likehearing you say it. And I heard Anna speak up, “yeah daddy I’mhaving fun to, I don’t ever want to stop.” And her hands reacheddown to Jason’s in her pussy and she pushed them in more saying,“it needs to be in deeper.” I looked at Mike who didn’t sayanything but grinned and put his mouth back on Jason’s cocklooking at me as he sucked it in and Ashley resumed jerking it.
I looked up at Jason who was grinning down at me and he said,“Well that answers the question of why I don’t mind you fuckingyour kids.” And then he sighed and said, “Where was I?”
“Oh yeah, well when Ashley spoke up your wife said almost thesame words that you did to Ashley, but she had tears in her eyesthe whole time. About the time Ashley and her finished the almostexact same conversation, Shannon finished her story and wewatched you stick your cock in her mouth, and then your wifesaid, “I have to go to them and still crying she walked out andyou know the rest.”
I pointed down and said, “How did this start?”
He chuckled and said, “Well as I was watching your wife walkaway, this little scamp here,” and he ruffled Mikes head beforecontinuing, “decided to see if my cock tasted different thandaddy’s and of course Ashley had to join in and tell how he wasdoing everything wrong.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah that sounds like the two of them.”
I looked up at the TV and saw and heard my wife and her sisterboth approaching orgasms. Jason and I watched as our partners,two sister’s one older, one younger, and both fucking fantastichad simultaneous orgasms and both yelling out “Sissy!” as theycame. They bucked and shuddered on each other’s faces until theyboth went limp. After that, I saw my wife get off the top of hersister and lay down beside her and they kissed and plasteredthemselves against each other side by side until they broke itoff. They then started to whisper to each other, talking as theylightly stroked each other’s bodies.
I heard Jason sigh looking at the screen saying, “I can look atthat all day long.”
I agreed with him one hundred percent. Actually later on, I cutthat loop of them talking and stroking each other their beautifulbodies and tits pressed together and I saved it as a screensaveron one of my computers.
I watched closely as Mike and Ashley played and sucked on Jason’slong cock while I knelt on the floor next to him. Then I felt hisfree hand come to rest on my head and stroke my hair and I lookedup at him, looking down at me and grinning and he said. “Goahead, I know you want to, I was watching you and did you realizeyou just licked your lips a second ago.”
I looked up at him and realized he was right I had licked my lipswithout even realizing it. And he said, “You ever done itbefore?” I nodded my head “yes.” And he said, “Oh really, whenwas the last time you had a cock in your mouth?”
I didn’t realize the kids had heard what he said and was startledwhen Mike said, He sucked mine yesterday.”
Jason chuckled and said, “I’m sure he did, but I’m talking abouta man’s hard cock thrusting down your throat.”
Still looking at his cock while my son and daughter stroked it ashe fucked Anna’s little pussy with his fingers I said, “When Iwas 21.”
And he said, “Tell me about it.”
I told him that I had worked the Renfair circuit during thesummer of my last year in college to make some money and I hadroomed with another guy Tony in his trailer at the campground, hehad a sword swallowing act and just happened to be gay. Well onenight we got drunk and he ended up showing me his swordswallowing skills on my cock. I was amazed I had a big fat cockand most of the girls I had dated couldn’t swallow it and he didit in one go, well he eventually convinced me to suck his cockwhich was pretty big also but not as fat as mine, matter of factsimilar to Jason’s. Well he taught me a lot that summer, not justabout sucking cock, but also how to do actual sword swallowing.The last time I sucked his cock was at the end of that summer.That was before I graduated and got married.
While I was telling him this, he had leaned back on the couch andwatched me talk. He had also opened his legs wider and I felt hisfoot touch my cock and rub it briefly; my cock was a dead horseby this time and wasn’t getting hard for no one. His foot left itand went behind my back and he slowly pushed it in. I scootedcloser. Ashley and Mike just watched and listened and jacked hiscock, I reached a hand up without thinking about it, as I talked.I grabbed the base and I felt my kid’s hands hit mine as theyjerked it. I finished telling him that I had last sucked Tony’scock behind the stage on the Renfair’s last day as the last ofthe crowds walked by outside.
As I finished up talking, he put his hand back on my head,gripped my hair, and pulled my face closer to his cock. I sawAshley and Mike release his cock and sat back watching as he drewmy mouth to his cock and I opened it wide to take it in when hestopped me and said, “What aren’t you telling me?”
I looked up at him mouth wide open, closed it, and said, “NothingI told you everything.” Then I heard my wife’s voice, “He’slying!”
I looked up and saw her behind the couch with her arms around hersister and they looked at me kneeling on the floor betweenJason’s legs with my mouth an inch from his cock. She looked downat me and said again, “he’s lying, I can tell, after 12 years ofmarriage I can tell when he’s leaving something out and it mustbe something worse than his sucking a cock.”
I said, “Honey.”
She shook her head and said, “Share, its better when you get itout in the open, right Sissy?” She smiled at her sister whosmiled back at her.”
I said, “I can’t.”
My wife left her sister to come around the couch and kneel behindme and out her arms around me pulling me back away from his cock,which I let go and shook my head as she hugged me back tightagainst her tits and she whispered, “Tell me honey, close youreyes, it’s only me and you here.” I did what she said and closedmy eyes before taking a deep breath and letting it out and toldher what had really happened.
Well I did work the Renfair circuit for two summers and I didroom with Tony but it wasn’t a case of him sucking me andeventually teaching me. We did get drunk, he did suck me off, andI liked it, now I had sex with woman more than a few times. I wascurrently not dating anyone and the relief Tony gave me feltgreat but I wasn’t gay and when Tony asked me to do him I toldhim no. I mean I thanked him but I just couldn’t do it, it wasone thing to get sucked by someone but sucking that was just gay.He wasn’t too happy and a little frustrated but I figured heunderstood what I was talking about and I went to sleep only tobe woken up and finding that he had tied me to the bed. He stoodabove me naked with his hard 10” cock sticking out drippingprecum right above my face and he looked down at me and said, “Sosucking cock is gay? You know what, it is. But having a guy suckyour cock is also gay, don’t let anyone tell you differently andbefore tonight is out you are going to be the gayest motherfuckerin this whole place.”
He then bent down and kissed me upside down holding my head inhis hands and I kept my lips closed tight as his tongue tried topry between them, then he lifted his lips up a little bit andchuckled saying, “Don’t worry before tonight is out you will bekissing me back.” I angrily replied, “No I will fucking well not,let me go right this minute you bastard. I will start fuckingscreaming.”
He chuckled and said, “Go ahead, they are used to loud noisescoming from my trailer, but do you really want people to see youlike this. I will just tell them it was lover’s spat, do you wanteveryone to know you’re gay. I mean isn’t one of your fratbrothers working the fair, what’s he going to think about hisfrat brother, once they find out?” I couldn’t let anyone thinkthat I was gay, our campus was pretty conservative so I hissedback “you fucking bastard, just let me go I won’t tell anyone,just let me go.”
He laughed and said, “No you have it wrong, you either shut thefuck up or I will tell everyone, so just lay back and enjoy it.”I shut the fuck up. And he looked down at me and said, “Good youcan obey the best trait of a bitch boy.”
He stood above me and I watched as a drop of pre-cum drippeddown. I tried to move my head and it hit me on the cheek, hechuckled and said, “Don’t worry, there’s more where that camefrom bitch boy.” And then another drop fell and hit my cheek andI flinched when it happened. He stood above me and jacked hiscock, dripping pre-cum down on me stroking his ten inches of cockabove my face:
As I was talking about this I heard movement around the room andlight whispering but I kept my eyes shut tight because it wasonly me and my loving wife and she pressed against my back andwhispered, “it’s only me and you honey, block everything elseout.”
And then she said, “Here let’s do this so you can blockeverything else out”
I felt something go around my eyes as I was blindfolded and thenshe hugged me and stroked my chest saying “There honey now it’sjust me and you”
I felt her cushioning breast against my back and I leaned backinto her as I continued:
Well he jacked his cock as more precum hit my face, I had neverseen so much precum and it was starting to splatter over my faceas I held my eyes shut and mouth closed tight. Then I heard himgrunt, “Here it comes.” and I felt the first drops of his actualcum hit my face then I felt it spattering my face and some of iton my lips and my eyes. I tried to get away from it but the moreI tried, the more it covered my face until he quit cumming and hechuckled and said, “You should see yourself, a proper bitch boynow.”
I just kept my eyes closed and I heard him move around for acouple of seconds, before a shooting pain hit as he twisted oneof my nipples. I yelled opening my mouth and my eyes opened and Ifelt his cum on my lips. Instinctively I tried to lick it awayclearing my lips when a flash blinded me and then another, Iblinked back the spots and felt his cum sting my eyes.
I closed them and tears flowed from the stinging and I heard himchuckle. And then I felt his breath on my face and his tonguetouch my eyelid and I jerked away and he laughed and said, “I betthat stings. If you want my cum out of yours eyes stop moving andlet me do it.”
I shuddered and stayed still as he used his tongue to lick thecum out of my eyes and then off the rest of my face and lastly hedrug his tongue over my lips pushing his tongue between to findmy clenched teeth but I could still taste his cum as his mouthwas coated in it. He pulled off my lips and chuckled saying, “Notyet but you will before this night is out bitch boy.”
He grinned down at me and then said, “Maybe this will change yourmind.” He held up the picture he had taken. The cause of theflashes. I looked at the picture and saw me on my back, my armsthrown back and my mouth wide open with my tongue sticking out inthe act of licking off the cum that covered it. You could seethat my whole face was covered including my eyes. If I had seenthis out of context, I would have thought “Look at him enjoy thatcum bath he’s even licking his lips.”
I looked up at him horrified and he showed me the second picture,just as bad as the first one, this one my tongue was out more.
I couldn’t believe that was me on the picture even though I knewit was and I just said, “Why?” he laughed and said, “Why, well Ican show this to anyone I can send some to your parents do youthink they would like a picture of their little bitch boy coveredin cum?”
I just looked at him and said, “Why would you do that”
He chuckled and said, “Because I don’t want to have to keep youtied up, I want your help in making you my bitch boy and thiswill let me do it.”
And I replied back, “But why do you want to do this to me.”
And he chuckled then got a serious look on his face as he said,“Because you fucked up. If you had just sucked my cock or evenjacked it off, you would be sound asleep right now, I would besatisfied, and we would have a nice summer. Maybe I would haveyou suck me off once in a while and I would return the favor, twofriends having fun, but no you had to get up on your high fuckinghorse and ruin it, so I decided to make you my bitch boy, Ihaven’t had one in a while and now you get your turn.”
I looked at him horrified and saw him take the pictures andstick one of them in his little safe that he had bolted to thefloor of the trailer. You had to be careful a lot of transientpeople worked the fair circuit and not all of them were as niceor as trustful as they seemed to be when crowds were around. Iwatched as he put one in the safe locking it and he turned to meand smiled and said, “There all safe.” And he laughed at this andcontinued “See, you do everything I tell you and no one eversee’s that picture and I give it back to you at the end of summerand you go back to your normal life, oh and this one.” He wavedthe other picture, “This one is yours to keep, don’t lose it. Iexpect you to show it to me whenever I ask to see it. If you loseit or get rid of it, well I wouldn’t recommend it; because I willjust make a copy of the one I have, and maybe send it to yourfrat, then if it happens again. I will find someone else to givea copy to and eventually I will just send one to your parents.”
I looked at him horrified and at the picture and just closed myeyes and said, “all right I will hang onto it.”
He said, “Good” and then reached up and undid my ropes untying mesaying, “Now you will do what I say when I say it. If you don’t Ihave other ways to punish you that you will find out aboutwithout having to send any pictures out.” As he finished untyingmy arms and legs, I rubbed the soreness from the ropes out and helooked down at me as I sat up and he said, “Now give me that kissyou’ve been promising all night.”
And I looked at him and said, “But I didn’t…” and he grinned andsaid, “What did I say?”
And I sighed and looked at him and as he came closer and put hislips to mine, I opened my mouth and kissed him. He pushed histongue between my lips, I let it in my mouth not resisting butnot helping, and he hissed “Kiss me like you fucking mean itBitch Boy.”
I did what he demanded, using my tongue just like I was kissing agirl and he pulled me against him his hard cock poking against mestickily until he broke it off sating, “That’s better, now ask tosuck my cock.”
And I said, “What?”
He said, “You forget that part of doing what I say already, nowask to suck my cock since you wouldn’t do it earlier.
I looked at him and said, “Can I suck your cock?”
He sighed and said, “Say it like you mean it, matter of fact getdown on your knees.”
I did what he told me to do then he said, “Repeat after me. Canthis bitch boy?” I repeated it, “Can this bitch boy?” He went onand I said everything he told me to say, I said, “Can this bitchboy suck your cock? As unworthy as I am I need to have it on mymouth, I promise to swallow if you let me suck it.”
After I finished it he said, “OK then, open wide”
And I did just that opening my mouth as he placed his cock at mylips and pushed in. He got a couple of inches in forcing my jawsopen until he hit the back of my mouth. I gagged a few timesbefore I was able to suppress it. He continued pushing in as Igagged causing his cock to bend a little before he said,“swallow.”
I did, and his cock slid in, I was surprised at how easy it wentin, I had never had a cock in my mouth before much less my throatbut it went in it stretching my throat and forcing my jaws openwider. I swallowed all ten inches. When he had the whole thingburied in my throat he said, “Wow, you must have sucked a cockbefore, I have never seen anyone deep throat a cock so easily.”While it seemed easy and it did slide in, I was still unable tobreathe and my throat felt weird being filled up.
I tried to breathe and couldn’t and I started to pull back, whenhe said, “No not yet, Bitch stay there until say differently.” Idid what he said. He was also pushing on my head, I didn’t havetoo much choice, and I tried to keep my mind off the fact that ‘Ihad to fucking breathe’ when he said. “Ok that’s good for now.”
He pulled his cock back, sliding it back out of my throat and Igasped out and breathed in heavily trying to get as much air as Icould in my lungs. My relief was short lived as he pushed backinto my mouth and with a little less gagging shoved it back downmy throat. After that, he proceeded to fuck my face for whatseemed like forever. His cock was going deep and then back outonly to plunge back down hard and fast. He did this over and overagain then he finally came and I got his first full load of cumin my mouth and throat. He made me swallow his cum and show himmy empty mouth, and then he looked down, laughed, and said, “Wellyou really are a bitch boy.”
Without realizing or thinking about it, my cock had gotten hard.He laughed and said, “Well it looks like you enjoyed that.”
I looked down at my cock and I blushed bright red because I hadenjoyed it, once I realized I had no choice and I had surrenderedto the inevitable and even gotten into it. Also that cum Iswallowed had tasted that bad.
He then said, “Well I like it when Bitch boys have fun at whatthey do; I hope you enjoy your next lesson just as well.”
He turned away and went over to his bed picking something up andturned around with a condom, a plastic glove and a tube in hishands and looked at me and said, “Turn around and bend over thebed bitch boy, it’s time you lost your virginity.”:
My wife tightened her arms around me and whispered he fucked yourass that night?”
I nodded my head “yes”
And she said, “My poor baby.” She snuggled her tits tighteragainst my back and I heard a whisper from one of the girls,“Daddy’s ass was fucked.” And a “SHH…” and my wife said, “Ignoreeverything else honey, just tell me what happened” As I tried totune out the whispers and giggles and rustling around the room, Icontinued:
Well I objected saying, “No! You can’t be serious?”
He grinned and said, “Totally! I told you that I was going tomake a gay motherfucker out of you and that includes bitch boylosing his Anal cherry, now do what I fucking said and bend yourass over.”
I reluctantly obeyed him bending over the bed kneeling on thefloor and he came up behind me and said, “I’m not going to be atotal dick to you, I will get you ready, now spread your legsopen more.”
I did what he asked me to do, spreading my legs wider. I shiveredand my stomach was in knots from the dread of what was going tohappen to me. I just buried my face in the bed as I heard himsay, “Relax it won’t be that bad. First let’s get you opened up alittle bit.” I felt something cold on my ass as he put a littlelube on my asshole, and then I felt his finger encased in aplastic glove touch my asshole. He said, “I don’t want to get myfingers or my cock covered in shit. Tomorrow I’m going to have toshow you how to clean yourself out.” And I felt his finger pushinto my asshole. It didn’t hurt but it felt funny as he did it.He had lubed it up pretty good so it slid right in but my assholedid clench up and he said, “Relax, if you tense up it will beworse for you.”
I did what he said and tried to relax my asshole. Eventually Imanaged it as he slid his finger up to his knuckle inside my ass.He kept it there for a few seconds before sliding it out and thenback in, he did this for another minute and it didn’t feel bad,not really good but not bad either and then he stopped andsquirted some more lube and I felt a second finger get added.This time there was some pain as he stretched me some and Iwinced, he chuckled and said, “The pain will go away don’tworry.”
And then he slid both fingers up me pushing in and out and alsotwisting, opening me up more, then I felt his hand grab my cockand he said, “Still hard I see.” He started to stroke my cock upand down with one hand as the other one fucked my ass and I felta third finger get added, this did cause me more pain and hechuckled again and said, “Don’t worry it won’t get much worsethan this.”
He continued doing this for a little bit and it was starting tofeel good, with him stroking my cock. His fingers in my assdidn’t hurt anymore and the sensation of them sliding in me wasactually turning me on, when he twisted them a little bit and hitsomething inside me. He started rubbing my prostate, it feltreally fucking good now, and suddenly it hit me, my orgasm,stronger and harder than ever before. His prostate massage haddone it and my cum shot out all over the floor, my cock pulsedand shot and I couldn’t believe how much cum came out and myorgasm just wouldn’t fucking stop as he had his fingers in myass. I wasn’t kneeling anymore, I was collapsed on the bed mylegs loose underneath me and he finally pulled his fingers putcausing my orgasm to start to stop when I heard him say, “Nowit’s my turn.” Then I felt something else at my asshole. It washis cock head. And he said, “I lied about it not hurting anymore”and he shoved his cock up my Asshole!
He did lie, it fucking hurt! Worse than anything, I had ever feltbefore. I cried out in pain as his cock was shoved right up myasshole, all ten inches of his meat inside of me until his legshit my ass and he stopped moving.
And I was trying to push this intruder out and moving underneathand crying out “Pull it out, oh fuck pull it out.”He said, “Ok.”
And he pulled it out, only to shove it back in harder thanbefore. He started to fuck my ass with long hard strokes all theway out, with only the head in and then slamming all the way backin. He fucked me like this for a long while; eventually the painwas only a dull ache. After a half hour or so of him fucking me.I thought he was never going to stop. He would pause for a fewseconds occasionally and then one time when he stopped. He said,“Lay right there, don’t move” He pulled out of me, went over tothe fridge, got a beer out, and came back to me. I had not movedlike he had told and he looked down at me and said, “That’s goodyou’re learning.”
He stuck his cock back in my ass shoving it in with one strokecausing a little pain, but the pain was not that much and hefucked me as he drank his beer.
By this point it had stopped hurting and I was actually getting alittle pleasure out of it, he even offered me a sip of his beerand I took it, gulping down some of it as he slammed into me,before I handed it back to him.
It must have been a good hour of his steadily fucking me when hesaid. “I’m almost ready to cum, I want to cum in your fuckingmouth not this fucking condom, so when I pull out turn around ittake it like a bitch boy.”
And when he said, “Now, I’m going to cum.” He pulled out of me Idid just what he said. I quickly spun around opening my mouth ashe jerked the shit-covered condom off and I dived onto his cockputting my mouth over its head. I found myself reaching up tostroke his cock with my hands and I sucked on his cock head as heunloaded his cum in my mouth and filled it up. I was forced toswallow as he came to keep from choking.
I drank his cum down. I was totally in his power at this pointand would have done anything he asked without question. When hefinished Cumming, I swallowed his load, which at this pointtasted great and when done I looked up at him looking down at meand he smiled and laughed out loud for a minute and said, “Welllooks like I was right to treat you this way, you really are abitch boy.”
He turned around and said, “I’m going to take a shower, clean upthis fucking mess.” He went and did just that as I looked at thestuff laying around. A used condom and glove with shit on themand the tube of lube and my sheets with my cum and some of myshit and I cleaned up. Throwing the stuff in the trash, puttingthe dirty linen in the hamper, throwing away his beer can, etc…When I was done, I looked at the picture he had taken of melaying on the floor and sighed and picked it up to put on thetable where it would be safe. He came out of the shower andlooked around saying, “that’s a good little bitch boy, now take ashower and come to bed when done.”
I went in, took a shower cleaning myself off, feeling my assholea little sore, and now stretched from his cock and I cleaned italso. When I got done. I got out and dried off. Seeing him layingdown in his bed I went to my bed to go to sleep when he said, “Itold you to come to bed, get over here.”
He was holding the sheets out; I looked at him and got in bedwith him he pulled me tight against him and put his mouth overmine and gave me a big kiss. I found myself returning it and thenhe had me turn around and he spooned against me with his now softcock resting in the crack of my ass. I fell asleep exhausted fromthe exertion and the emotions that had gone through me thatnight, fear, pleasure, shock all combined to put me right tosleep.
I awoke with him shaking me saying “Get up bitch boy I need mymorning blowjob.”
I did what I ended up doing almost every morning for the rest ofthe summer, I gave him a blowjob and about thirty minutes laterhe came and I swallowed all of it. After that, we got up, gotready, and spent the day working and training. I helped him outas an assistant but I was also was an all-around gopher foranyone that needed help, he didn’t treat me any differently thanhe had before and the day went by pretty quick and at the end ofthe day I ended back at the trailer we shared and his demeanorchanged.He was back to calling me bitch boy and he had me suck him offagain. After that, he showed me how to clean up for him. Ilearned all about enemas and he even had me shave all my pubichair off then he fucked me again. This time without a condom andhe also came up my ass. Afterwards he fell asleep with his armsaround me and I lay there awake for a long time wondering how Igot into this. Eventually I fell asleep only to be awakened inthe middle of the night with him fucking my ass again. He alsomade me jack off while he fucked me and I came all over thesheets in front of me as he came up my ass and I was made tosleep with his cock still inside of me. I woke up in the morningwith him fresh out of the shower to give him a blowjob this themewent on all summer long, I don’t know how, but he was able to cum2 to 4 times every day for eight weeks.
I stopped for a minute of telling my tale as I felt my wife move.Her arms were still around my chest and her head was resting onmy shoulders but the rest of her body was no longer touchingmine. She had been whispering in my ear the whole time, mostlycomforting words, “Oh poor baby, how could he do that to youetc…” But she stopped briefly when she moved and I heard her givea little gasp and her body pressed forward against me briefly. Ireached up to take what was covering my eyes off of me when sheput her hands down trapping my arms and muttered, “No honey, keepit on for now, finish your story, that isn’t all that happened isit? You’re ashamed of something a lot worse, what is it honey?It’s ok Honey it’s only us” She held my arms trapped against mybody and I shuddered about what I was going to tell her. Icleared my voice that was starting to get hoarse from talking andcontinued on.
That weekend when the fair actually started, I worked with him onstage, mainly getting and handing his props to him. He did threeshows a day and after the second show when we were back stage hesaid, “Bitch boy I need a blowjob.”
Now he had been confining his calling me a bitch boy and the sexto his trailer so this shocked me. I looked around and saw thatwe were hidden from view on three sides. There was an area behindthe make shift stage that bordered the wood fence around the backof the fair and there was fabric on the other two sides to blockthe back area where everything was kept during the day and thelast barrier was the curtain that led onto the stage.
When I looked around he said, “No one can see, I need a blowjoband can’t wait for tonight.”
So I reluctantly knelt in front of him, he undid the ties on thefront of his pants and pulled out his cock, and I sucked hiscock, just as he wanted; while right outside families and peoplewere walking, just beyond a simple curtain. After about 10minutes of sucking, I heard someone say “Five minutes Tonyuntil…”and I glanced over to see one of the other gophers lookingat me sucking Tony. Before I could pull away, Tony put his handon my head, continued his thrusting in my mouth, and said, “Ok Iwill be done in a few seconds.” The guy looked on his mouth openand he closed it, grinned, and he s. “Ok Tony, hurry up andfinish.”
He pulled his head back and Tony grunted and said, “here itcum’s.”
And he blasted his cum in my mouth and I swallowed it all.
My wife’s body jolted against my body briefly and she gave alittle grunt before whispering in my ear, “Did you like himseeing you honey.” And I quietly replied, “Yeah I did for somereason.”
I did enjoy it in some twisted way, there was a sort of thrill ofbeing caught doing something I shouldn’t be doing. After he camehe said, “Thanks Bitch boy, don’t worry he won’t say anything.”
And he got ready for his next act and afterwards we cleaned upand stored stuff away and went back to the campsite had dinnerand partied with other cast members. At one point, I saw Tonytalking to the guy who had seen us earlier and figured he wastelling him not to say anything, but I was wrong. Later when Igot back to the trailer he was there with Tony and they were bothnaked waiting for me. The other guy had a smaller dick thanTony’s and mine but he put it to good use. That night, they bothfucked me and had me suck them, my first threesome and it waswith two other guys. When he was wore out the guy left, to behonest I don’t even remember his name.
My wife whispered again as she jolted against me and I felt hertits hit the back of my back briefly, at the back of my mind Iknew she was getting fucked as we talked, by Jason presumably,she whispered “Did you enjoy it?”
I whispered back, “I didn’t have a choice in it.”
She said a little louder, “I didn’t ask if you had a choice Iasked if you enjoyed getting fucked at both ends?”
I shuddered and said, “Yeah I did.” And I continued as she gotfucked while hanging onto me.
I did have fun, they had their cocks in my mouth and ass at thesame time and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it because it was out of myhands. I had no choice in the matter so I could actually enjoy itand after the other guy left, Jason was nice to me and gave me ablowjob. The first time something other than a hand had been onit all week, of course he did share my cum with me afterwards.The next day as I was backstage the other guy came back here andhad me give him a blowjob calling me bitch boy and he came prettyquick and I swallowed his cum as he left
Tony was coming back and I was still kneeling on the ground, hejust chuckled and said, “Yeah just a bitch boy.” Later that nighthe fucked me for three hours straight and I swore my asshole wasnever going to recover. The last day of the weekend I wasbackstage before the first show and one of the other performersat the fair came back there and came up to me and said, “Hey Iheard you’re the new bitch boy.” And he dropped his pants infront of me pulling his cock out. I just looked down at it as heput his hand on my shoulder and pushed down, and I went ahead andknelt and sucked his cock until he came in my mouth, and hepulled up his pants and left.
Tony came back there a few minutes later only to see me stillkneeling there on the ground with evidence of the guys cum on myface. I had tears running down my face because I had realizedthat I had just let some guy, that I didn’t even know, stick hiscock in my mouth and I had put up no resistance to him just lethim do it until he came. Tony chuckled at seeing me there andsaid, “So you just realized that you are a bitch boy after all?”
I actually nodded my head and he just pulled his cock out for meto suck on. And I did just that behind the stage sucking him offfor the second time that day and my third mouthful of cum. Afterhe finished up he told me to just stay back here today he wouldbe ok without my help, of course I took this to mean he feltsorry for me and was giving me space to think everything out. Butthis was Tony and I found out why he wanted me to stay back thereas the next guy came backstage 15 minutes later for his turn withthe bitch boy. I sucked 6 cocks after that, the cocks were alldifferent sizes they ran a gamut of 5 inches up to 9 inches and Isucked each one and swallowed all their cum.
My wife now breathing hard said without whispering at all, “Didyou enjoy being a bitch boy that day?” I replied back, “Yeah Idid. After the second guy I pulled my own cock out to jack off asthey fucked my mouth and I came three times.”
And she said, “Is that what you are so ashamed of that you suckedoff all those guys and enjoyed it?”
I said, “No it doesn’t bother me now, it did then, but now itdoesn’t, I’m not ashamed of sex of any kind.”
And she said, “So what made you so ashamed?” and I told her, wellI did eventually, I had a lot more to go before I told her mybiggest shame.
Well that night back at our trailer he told me that he had to goaway for a couple of days to take care of some things but he madearrangements for some company for me. When I tried to ask what hewas talking about, he just told me to shut up and be a goodlittle bitch and bend over, he needed something to hold him overfor a few days. That night and morning, he fucked my ass fourtimes, once before bed and twice in the middle of the night and alast one just before he left, one of the few days I didn’t givehim a morning blowjob. That day I relaxed, because I had nothingto do with Tony and I didn’t really feel like interacting withanyone else to be honest.
I had forgotten all of what Tony said about company until justafter dark someone knocked on the trailer door and when I got it,the performer that I had sucked off first the day before wasthere and he told me that Tony had asked him to stop by and checkon me. I let him in and as soon as I did, he dropped his pantsand had me suck him as he stood and I sat on the bed. After acouple of minutes, he had me bend over because as he said, “Tonytold him that I had a tight ass that liked getting fucked.” Andhe fucked my ass; he finished by whipping off the condom anddumping his load on top of my ass. He told me Tony was right myass was tight, smacked my ass, and left, while I was cleaningmyself up. Then there was another knock on the door and I wentand answered it. And there was another of Tony’s friend standingat the door. I couldn’t remember his name at the time, but hecame in and said the exact same thing the last guy had said, hetold me that Tony had asked him to stop by and check on me. Hehad me suck him and then he fucked me. After he was finished andleft, the door was opened without a knock and another guy wasthere to check up on me I didn’t recognize this one but I did thesame thing to him as the other two guys.
That happened all night; throughout the night, there was asuccession of guys that used me. At one point, I had passed outwhile getting fucked only to wake up with a different guy fuckingme and with a cock in my mouth.
My wife was breathing heavily and her arms were gripped around metightly as someone fucked her behind me and I heard other noisesof pleasure and stuff going on and she said voice heavy withpleasure, “Did you enjoy it.”
I replied, “At first, but after a while it was just my body beingused; well I did enjoy it a little when at some point in thenight one of the guys decided to join in more and gave me ablowjob while I was getting fucked, that felt pretty good. Butthe majority of the time I was just a receptacle being used.”
At that point, I felt a little girl crawl onto my lap whilefacing me. She straddled me as she put her arms around me. Mywife l moved her arms so she could rest against my chest and thenshe put them around both of us so her arms were tight against meonce again trapping me between her and Brianna put her head on mychest and I heard “Poor daddy” as she snuggled up to my body andI continued.
Well finally, the last guy left and I fell asleep briefly only tobe awoken by the light coming in the windows. I got up and took ashower. I was exhausted and sore and bruised by the pounding myass and body had taken, I have no clue how many guys had used methat night. I had so many cocks in my face and ass it was a blur.
I stumbled to the shower and washed off all the dried cum off ofme, one good thing was that my asshole had only lube for me toclean out as all the guys had worn condoms while fucking me butthey had cum all over my body. After I showered and brushed myteeth from the taste of all the cum I had swallowed, I picked upthe place, changing the sheets and throwing away the used condomsand tubes of lube. There were well over a dozen condoms that Ipicked up and there were also some already in the trash. I wasn’tgoing to pick them out to see how many and I knew some guys hadfucked me more than once so that was no indication but it didtell me that my ass got fucked at least a dozen times in onenight.
After I finished cleaning up I collapsed on the bed and slept theday away until I heard the door to the trailer open and I groanedout loud, no more, I can’t take any more, go the fuck away. And Iheard a laugh and looked up to see Tony standing there and helooked at me as he came in and said, “I hope that’s’ not thecase, I can really use some relief right now.” He got undressedand slid into bed next to me and surprisingly enough he put hisarms around me and just pulled me against his body before sighingand saying, “Now I’m Home.” He held me for a minute. I waswaiting for him to tell me to suck him or to bend over when hesaid, “I really hate going fucking home, my mom’s a bitch and mydad’s a fucking bigot.” Then he sighed again and said, “Itdoesn’t matter now, I am back at my real home.”
He was quiet for a couple of minutes before giving a shake of hisbody and saying, “No more thinking of that how did your nightgo?”
I shuddered and said, “What the hell did you do, put out a flyersaying my ass and mouth was open for business, I was used as afuck toy all night long. I must have picked up two dozen condomsthis morning.”
His arms tightened around me, and he said, “What do you mean,used all night long?”
I said, “What do you mean? What do I mean?”
Your buddy Troy and then Steve came around, (Steve that was thatfucking name I couldn’t remember). They said you asked them tocheck up on me, after they both fucked me there was one guy afteranother through this place. I swear at one point three guys atonce were using my mouth, ass and hands, I was even fucked whileI was passed out, waking up to a cock in my mouth and ass.”
He was silent, I heard him breathing heavily, and he said, “Troyand Steve were supposed to be the only guys with you last night,I have no clue what was up with the rest of the guys but I amgoing to find out.” And he released me and got out of bedthrowing just a pair of shorts on and leaving the trailer.
I dozed off, for I don’t know how long until the door openedagain and Tony came in. I noticed that he had a fat lip that wasbleeding and he threw something on the bed. I also noticed hisknuckles were bleeding, I looked down at what he had thrown downand saw a bundle of cash and I looked back up at him.
He said, “That’s yours that is how much you made last night.”
I looked back down at the money and said, “What.”
And he said, “Yeah that’s how much you made, two grand!”
I gaped up at him and said, “what do you mean that’s how much Imade?”
He sighed and said, “It was Steve, he decided to make a littlecash last night. Before he came over he was out at a strip cluband he set up a deal with a group of guys. A bachelor party ifyou can fucking believe it to come over and fuck you. ApparentlySteve pulled up in a stretch limo to come visit you, it stayedparked outside all night as the guys took turns visiting you,there was only eight of them, well nine if you count the driver."
I looked at him I said, “Let me get this straight, nine of them,I got fucked by nine guys from a bachelor party last night andthey paid Steve to do it, and did Troy know anything about it?”
He said, “No he didn’t, Steve pulled up after he left you. He wasactually the first one I talked to he was shocked and we wentlooking for Steve, after checking around we found out about thelimo. Apparently, someone asked the driver what he was doingthere. He just told them “It was a private party.”
We caught up with Steve by the campfire, he was showing off thewad of money to some woman when we came up, after a little gentlepersuasion we got the details out of him and took his cash awaybefore we threw him out of the campground. He won’t be workingthis Renfair ever again, he’s a fucking local and we don’t likepeople fucking over our own.”I was stunned, I had been used and someone had made money off ofme, I picked up the cash looking at it and said, “How much?”
He replied, “Twenty-two hundred.” Well minus the Two hundred heblew today, apparently he charged them three hundred each andthrew in a freebie for the driver.”
I looked down at the money and thought “Three hundred, that’s thegoing rate to fuck me, he made me a whore?” I threw down on thefloor and broke down shuddering and holding onto my legs, he hadturned me into a three hundred dollar a night whore.”
I heard my daughter Brianna gasp, “A whore, daddy a whore.”
My wife said, “Oh honey that’s horrible, you have nothing to beashamed of it wasn’t your fault.”
I felt her body jerk against mine and her tits swing forward tohit my back, this also pushed my daughter down a little bit and Ifelt her wet pussy touch my still soft cock, which caused it totwitch and her to wriggle. And I heard my wife moan, “Yes”
I said, “Yes Honey. Tony made me realize I had nothing to beashamed of, that’s not what I’m ashamed of.”
She moaned and gasped, “What honey, tell me and everyone one elsewhat you did.”
I heard Ashley say, “Tell us daddy.”
And from Mike also, “What was it Daddy?”
And I heard from Jason, “tell us bitch boy what was it?” I didn’thear anything from Tammi and Anna just said, “A whore daddy.” Ifelt her wet pussy rubbing against my cock, I started gettinghard, and I continued.
Steve came up to me and put his arms around me and hugged metight and said, “No he didn’t Mark, only you can do that, justlike when I made you my bitch boy. You weren’t really one untilyou accepted it, and only then were you really a bitch boy,that’s why I sent Troy to you behind the stage. If you weren’t abitch boy you would never had sucked him and I never would havesent the other guys for you to suck, but you are my bitch boy nowaren’t you?”
I could only nod my head and he pulled my head up to give me akiss and laid me down on the bed and sucked my cock until I camein his mouth and then he slid up and spread my legs and fucked mewhile looking right at me the whole time. We fucked and suckedthe whole night but more tenderly than we had before and we bothpleasured each other equally and I fucked my first ass.
Well the next morning things were back to normal .At one pointTroy came up to me to apologize about what happened and I wentahead and took him aside and gave him a blowjob, outside by thetrailer anyone could have walked by and seen us but no one did.For the next couple of days I ran into some of the guys I hadgiven a blowjob to at the fair ground and I gave each one of themanother blowjob at various locations in the campground and theclosed fair grounds. I had given up hiding what I had become andwasn’t worried about anyone finding out anymore. On a Thursdaynight. I did something that I thought I would never do in amillion years.
As everyone was sitting around the campfire, I got up, knelt infront of Tony, pulled his zipper down in front of everyone, andsucked his cock with the flames behind my back.
I heard a few gasps from the living room. My cock had gotten hardand was sliding between Brianna’s pussy and ass cheeks and Annawhispered, “Daddy that is hot.”
She giggled and my wife moaned, “In front of everyone.” And shepulled me tight with her tits poking my back and her body beingthrust into from behind and I heard Brianna say, “Mommy let mego.”
Her mom relaxed her arms, Brianna lifted up off my lap, and Ifelt her tiny hands grab my cock and she sat back down. This timewith my now hard cock sliding into her pussy. I heard her hiss asI entered her and she slid down slowly until I was all the way inher pussy. Once again, she put her arms around me with my cockburied in her wet tight pussy and she just sat there and said,“Go on daddy.” And I did.
Well I sucked his cock right there at the fire in front ofeveryone there was between twenty to thirty people around it Amix of men and woman and they watched as I sucked him. I heardsome chuckles and one “What the fuck Mark?” but I did not payattention and continued sucking him, he came eventually and hesaid out loud, “That’s a good little bitch boy.”
I heard some chuckles and laughter from that and then a, “Can Ihave some of that?” from a guy beside Tony and Tony said, “Sure,bitch boy doesn’t mind.”
I crawled to him, he pulled his cock out, and I sucked it. I musthave spent half the night at the fire, kneeling down sucking cockand even a couple of pussies, but I wasn’t the only one gettingaction. After a while, others got in on it and I saw a womansucking a guy and a woman eating another woman out, and anotherguy sucking someone. There was one guy I remembered because hewas someone I knew from college another frat member. He stood infront of me and pulled out his cock and stuck it in my face andhe chuckled and said, “Bitch boy huh, maybe I will make you myBitch boy when we get back?”
He stuck his cock in my mouth, I was not worried about what hesaid at the time as I was in Bitch boy mode and all I wasinterested in was sucking. Funny enough that night, no oneactually fucked at the campfire it was all oral sex, but I didsee some couples peel off to their tents, RV’s or trailersholding tight to each other obviously for some private time. Ihad also performed oral sex on both a guy and girl couple.
Eventually things wound down and I found myself alone with Tonyat the fire sitting on the ground between his legs facing thefire both of us naked, yes, I had got some myself. A prettybrunette chick had sucked me off. While sitting with Tony he wasstroking my hair lightly staring at the fire and he said, “I didwhat I said I would do, you are the gayest motherfucker at thisfair.”
I sighed and said, “I still prefer woman Tony, I am notattracted to guys, I just want to have sex with them.”
He laughed at that and said, “Let’s go to bed Bitch boy.” And wedid just that.
The next morning we set up at the fair, the traffic was sparseand Tony’s first show was in the afternoon today, they were usingthe stage for something else and I wandered the fair. Something Ididn’t get a chance to do that often and at one point I wasstopped by a guy that looked vaguely familiar, he stopped me andsaid, “Hey I know you, you were the entertainment from the partythe other night.”
I looked at him and said, “Entertainment?” he said, “Yeah youknow the male hooker we all fucked, and I have to say for ahooker you got into it.” He looked around and said, “Do you thinkI could get a quick blowjob this morning?”
I looked around, saw the toilet area, and said, “Come with me.”
I took him back there behind a sign that said, “Fair employeesonly" and I knelt on the ground and gave him a blowjob. When hefinished he thrust out some bills at me and said, “You didn’t sayhow much, here.” He handed me a fifty and I took the money fromhim, but before he walked away he handed me a business card andsaid, “I have a thing next week, call me if you want to make alot of money.” I took the card and looked down at it and him ashe walked away and I put it in my pocket before going back intothe fair.
I heard my wife gasp out, “you did it, you took the money, andyou really are a whore.” And her body shuddered against mine andI felt and heard her have an orgasm as she repeated a couple oftimes, “My husbands a fucking whore.” I heard Brianna say, “Is ittrue daddy are you a whore?”
I said, “Yes honey, I was a whore, I took his money for givinghim a blowjob so that made me a whore.” She whispered, "my daddyis a whore.” And she wriggled her ass and her pussy around mystill rock hard cock embedded in her little pussy. I heard Jasonsay, “Did you call him back whore?” I replied quietly, “yes” andthen I heard Jason say, “Fuck I’m Cumming.” He gave a littlegrunt and I felt my wife shudder and I continued.
Chapter Fifteen
God help me but I did. After I sucked him I wandered around thefair before coming back to help Tony out and the rest of the daywent like normal with an occasional worker stopping by thebackstage to get a blowjob.It seems I was popular and the word had been passed around that Iwas available, I even got visited some of the women, one inparticular I remember, a cute little blond named Rose and she wasdressed like a gypsy. I remembered her because she asked me tofuck her. I obliged her, with her bent over a chest that wassitting backstage, she just handed me a condom and flipped up herskirt. She had no underwear on underneath and bent over thechest. I fucked her until I came. She did not even make any noisethe whole time I fucked her, but I did feel her shudder under mea few times. When I finished, she just stood up smoothed herskirt down and patted me on the face and said, “Thanks I neededthat.” And she left. I actually fucked her more than a few moretimes that summer, but every time was the same.
At night Tony and I were back to normal and things went as theyhad been going with him fucking me and me sucking him until wefell asleep and waking in the morning to give him a blowjob andthe rest of the weekend went the same way. But the card wasburning a hole in my pocket and in my head and if you’rewondering about the money that I had originally thrown down onthe floor earlier in the week, that was already in my bankaccount. It was Sunday afternoon and the last day of this fair, Istepped away for a little bit to make a phone call and I calledthe guy whose card I had taken. I talked with him and listened towhat he wanted me for, it turned out his name was Bill and we setup the terms and the cost and the date and time before hangingup.
That night was our last night at that fair, we would be going tooanother one, well some would be going to different ones and someof the people were local so would not be moving on and there wasa big drunken bash. While there was no big fireside suck festlike Thursday night I did get some more cock, my mouth and asswere kept busy, but I wasn’t the only one as there was a lot oftrailer and tent hopping going on. I ended up back at my trailerin bed with Tony and Troy and woke up the next morning to giveboth of them blowjobs. We then started packing up. I spent mostof the day doing that. I told Tony that I would meet him in acouple of days as I had some business to take care of, plus Icould use a day or two in civilization. He gave me a big kissgoodbye after I gave him a last minute blowjob in the front seatof his truck and I got out and in my car and drove into town andchecked in at a hotel there.
Well I spent the night at the hotel pampering myself and alsorelishing sleeping in bed by myself. I slept pretty well. Thenext morning there was a knock on the door and when I answeredit, Bill was at the door. He was the one that had paid for theroom and put it in my name. We talked about what was going to goon and he showed me the money that we had agreed on and I puthalf of it in the hotel room safe, he kept the other half, Iwould get it before everything was over. After we finished ourtransaction he said, “Well I have paid for you and now you aremine, how about getting down on your knees and sucking me, youfucking faggot!”
I muttered “Whore” he said, Excuse me.”
And I told him to call me whore not faggot since that’s what Inow was and he chuckled and said, “Whatever you want just suck mycock you fucking whore.” And I did just that.
Now he hadn’t paid me to be just his whore for a day there wasgoing to be a party and I was the entertainment. This wasn’t alittle room it was a suite so there was an actual bedroom andeven a Jacuzzi in the room. People started showing up around noonand I did whatever anyone wanted me to do. I sucked cocks and Ilet them fuck me, there was a bowl of condoms and lube in theroom so we did practice safe sex. As for the people that wereusing me? Well Bill had just said they were a group he wasassociated with and he was doing them a favor for their hardwork. By the time I found out what group they were, it was toolate. I had already sucked a couple of guys and was bent oversucking one of them as they lay on the bed when I felt a cock atmy asshole and it proceeded to fuck me. The cock in my mouth blewits load and I looked back to see who was fucking me and I gotthe shock of my life, it seems that Bill was the coach of a localfootball team and up until that point I had been playing with hisstaff, but the first member of the team had arrived. The highschool football team that is.
I heard my wife gasp and shudder and her arms tightened aroundme, I felt her body slam against mine, and I heard the slap ofsomeone’s thighs against her ass as they slammed into her and shegasped out, “The high School football team fucked you and you gotpaid for it?”
I sighed and said, “Yeah they did, the youngest was 14.” Then Iheard her laugh and giggle as she shook she gasped out, “You letanyone stick there cock in you for free, then you go ahead andwhore yourself out to the local football team for cash. While Iget whored out to everyone that could pay my dad, then I go aheadand let the football team fuck me for free.”
She broke down laughing before gasping and shuddering in what Icould tell was an orgasm. And I felt my daughter with my cockstill inside of her squeeze her little pussy causing me to gaspand she gave a shudder saying, “Daddy and Mommy are whores, Iwant to be a whore too.”
I said, “no you don’t honey, anyways you can’t be a whore, youare daddies little slut princess, that’s so much better thanbeing a whore.”
And she said, “Really it is, then I don’t want to be a whore andshe bounced on my cock causing me to gasp and her to wince, sinceshe was still sore.”
And I heard Jason say, “Continue with your story whore.” And Idid
Well I was shocked seeing a teenager behind me with his cock inme and I saw Bill come in and he said, “Meet Mike he is on the JVteam he just turned 16.” And he chuckled and said, “What youdidn’t think I was paying you that much for just a group ofregular guys did you.” As I had never done this before I didn’tknow if what I had asked for was too much but he had accepted itwithout qualms.
He then said, “Don’t worry it’s not the whole team only the onesthat can keep their mouth shut.” So I let him fuck me, and thenthe next one. I was used all day and into the evening. I wasn’tthe only entertainment I found out. At one point I looked over tosee another guy bent over beside me and I looked back to see Billenter his ass. When he did, I heard the guy gasp and saw himwince as Bill fucked into him. I asked, “Who are you?”
He gasped out, “New assistant, “paying my dues.”
Bill chuckled and said, “I fuck all my assistants when they startworking for me, I like to show them who the boss is. Sometimesthey even come back for more.”
And he fucked his poor assistant beside me. I could tell this onewas not coming back for more, he was wincing and grimacing andBill was not even that big he was average about 6 inches.
As for the other entertainment when going through the livingroom, I saw about five guys on the couch watching TV, somebasketball game and they were all naked stroking their cocks. Isaw this teenage girl kneeling in front of one of the guys givinghim a blowjob. She was topless and just had on just acheerleading skirt. She couldn’t have been more than 14. She hadthese cute little tits with big nipples sticking out hard fromthem as she sucked. I watched him cum in her mouth and sheswallowed it gulping it down before moving to the next one andswallowing his cock.
One of the people sitting there saw me watching and said, “Sorrydude we are Varsity, the coach brought us some of our ownentertainment.” And then he pointed to the girl and said, “Youwant to fuck her?” I looked down at this little girl sucking acock and obviously enjoying it, as she had her hand under herskirt diddling herself and I said something that I still regretto this day.
I said, “No that’s all right she’s a little too young for me.”And I walked away as he said, “your loss dude she’s a greatfuck.”
My daughter Brianna sitting in my lap and on my cock while nowslowly sliding up and down on it a few inches at a time as Italked said, “Daddy you should have fucked her.”
I sighed and said, “I know honey, I should have.” And I continuedon.
Well to make a really long story short, a lot of fucking andsucking went on. At one point, I was getting fucked and had acock in my throat with two in my hands and someone was sucking mycock. I’m not sure who that was, because I couldn’t see, but Iknow it was a small mouth, maybe even that girl, because after Icame and the cock in mouth finished up, whoever did it had left.
Somewhere in the middle of it all, Bill had given me the rest ofthe money. I had locked it up in the safe so I was paid in fullbut I wasn’t done yet, I had made a deal and I followed throughon it. So I continued with letting my body be used and towardsthe end before all the players left, the ones that were still asthey say, up for business lined up and before each one left Iswallowed a last load. I felt like my stomach was getting fullfrom all the cum. Then all that was left was Bill and a couple ofassistants, oh and that little cheerleader she was still thereholding hands with Bill and now wearing the top and yes it wascheerleaders uniform from the same team. He looked at me andsaid, “You did a pretty good job tonight and was well worth theprice I paid and here.” He held out a card and I looked at itseeing an unfamiliar number and name.
I looked back up at him and he chuckled and said, “You said youwere going to Lee county next, I happen to know a guy there thatmight be able to use your services, look him and tell him I sentyou.” He looked at the other two assistants that were stillstanding there and said, “He’s all yours, and I’m paid up untilthe morning, think of it as this month’s bonus.”
He tugged the girl along with him as he headed for the door andturned around to say, “You really should have fucked her she is agreat fuck.”
She grinned at me and said, “Yeah I am, daddy always tells me so,right daddy.” And Bill chuckled and said, “Right honey, now let’sgo home your mom is waiting up to hear all about your fun day.”And they walked out of the door.
My daughter Brianna gasped and said, “He was her daddy? Daddy canI do that someday?”
I heard my wife moan, “Yes honey, daddy and I will find a nicefootball team for you to play around with some day.” My daughtershivered and gave a little shake as she sat down hard on my cockand she muttered, “Best Mommy in the world.” And I continued mystory.
Well the assistants played with me all night and also with eachother and they did gave me a little relief sucking my cock andeven having me fuck each of them. Apparently, these were the onesbill talked about that came back for more, and I have to say theywere very satisfied with the size of my cock, that was bigger andfatter than both theirs and also Bills. Even though I was paid asa whore and my body was sore from the abuse I had just put itthrough. I fell asleep between the two of them satisfied and wokeup in the morning to give both of them blowjobs the first onewhile he was still asleep. They left satisfied and I called downto the front desk to extend my stay a day and to send someone upin a couple of hours to clean up, I could afford it. I spent thatday recovering and taking it easy and the next day I left thehotel a little richer.”
My wife had quit shuddering and getting shoved into my back andwas just breathing heavily as she asked, “How much honey, howmuch did you charge to have a football team fuck your whore mouthand ass?”
Jason said, “Yeah I want to hear what the going rate for agangbang was.”
I muttered back “Fifteen Grand.”
Jason said, “What was that I couldn’t hear?” I repeated backloudly, “Fifteen Grand, I charged him fifteen thousand dollars todo anything they wanted with my body for 24 hours.”
There was stunned silence from the room and I heard my Wife say,“Holy fuck Mark.”
And I heard a giggle from Shannon my wife’s sister and she said,“He charged five grand more than daddy did to have a group ofguys fuck his 11 year old daughter, My Daddy should have chargedmore.”
I heard a giggle from Ashley who had been mostly silent the wholetime and I heard Anna say, “Is that a lot daddy,”
I said, “Yes honey it is a lot.”
She replied, “Good because you are worth a lot; I didn’t hearanything from Mike. I continued on.
Well, I went to the next stop of the Renfair and met up withTony, he was half-surprised I hadn’t bolted and brought me intothe trailer to get his missed blowjob, after that I went andhelped him finish his preparations for the next day. Later thatnight in bed he said, “Did you get fucked while you were away, Inoticed some bruises on your ass.”
I did not tell him about my being a whore for the night but didadmit that I had gotten together with a couple of guys. Whichmade him laugh and that was all that was said. The rest of theweek and weekend went as it typically did. There were a whole lotof different people so the news about my bitch boy status wasn’tspread that far and I only gave a few blowjobs to the people thatI had met at the last fair, but it spread quickly and by the endof the fair’s run. I was sucking off even more people, there wasno repeat of the infamous fire side suck off and party orgy but Ihad my share of fucking and sucking, also the little gypsy girlvisited me a couple of more times for some good pussy.
The biggest changes were with me. I went ahead and called thenumber I had been given and talking to Bills friend. I spent acouple of days a week away from the fair whoring myself out togroups and individuals that he set me up with, mainly bachelorparties and friends of his, I was even the entertainment at apoker game sucking under the table, they paid me in chips which Icashed in with them. At the end, I made three thousand dollarsfor four hours of sucking five guys. Tony knew something wasgoing on, but as long as I was available as his bitch boy when Iwas around he was ok to let me do my thing. We left that fair foranother one after 3 weeks and I was passed on to someone else inthat town who set me back up, and for another few weeks I was awhore until the end of the summer and I left the fair to go backto school.
When the last day came around I fucked Rose, that little gypsygirl one last time, this time she actually pulled all her clothesoff and laid down on her back, she did have the cutest littlebody with mouthwatering “C” cup tits which I sucked on while Ifucked her. That time I did manage to get a noise out of her, ofcourse, it was only a little squeal when I slammed into her,pounding her down onto the bed, but that was it, this time I didsee when she had an orgasm. Her eyes closed and her teeth bitinginto her lower lip and she shook a little more this time. But nosounds came out. Afterwards I asked her why she never made anynoise.
She looked at me seriously and said, “Because the audience mighthere.” I talked to her for a few more minutes while she gotdressed and she let out that Daddy and Uncle had fucked her sinceshe was young and they used to do it while the act was going onout front. Taking turns coming in the back to fuck her with herskirt pulled up in the back. She had learned to be quiet so noone in the audience heard. I asked her why she had been coming tome and she told me that daddy and uncle had been gone for acouple of years now and it was only her and her sister’s doingthe act now, but she missed getting fucked and my cock was as bigas daddy’s so she came and visited me. She gave me a quick peckon the lips and I never saw her again.
Well that wasn’t my last goodbye Tony invited some of the otherguys including Troy and we all partied into the night. I evenfucked a couple of them for a change. The next day as I wassaying good-bye, Tony handed me his picture that he had taken ofme and said, “a deal is a deal” I looked down at the picture thathad started everything and shook my head holding it out to himand said, “Keep it, something to remember me by.”
He looked surprised and pleased, gave me a big kiss goodbye, andwhispered in my ear, “I hope you made a lot of money thissummer.” And he grinned at me and laughed and left, the next timeI saw him was at our wedding and that was the last time we weretogether but I still hear from him every once in a while, hesends a Christmas card every year. My wife gasped out, “ThatTony?” I just nodded my head.
I did have one more event planned the next day, a bachelor partyand after that I told the guy that I was done and that was thelast time I ever whored myself out for cash.
It was silent for a second and my wife said, “Honey, how much didyou make.”
I replied, “Enough, more than enough to pay for our weeding, payoff my college loans, and get my company started with theremainder used for a down payment on this house.”
My wife was silent and so was everyone else. I just heard heavybreathing coming from around the room with my wife’s the loudest.She whispered, “You paid for our wedding, my ring that I am nowwearing and yours on your finger as a sign of our marriage vows,and this house that I raised our children in with money you madefrom whoring yourself out to guys. Letting them fuck your ass andfuck your mouth to make the money that you built our life on, isthat what I am hearing?”
You could have heard a pin drop in the room, even Brianna hadquit moving on my cock and I felt her little heart beatingrapidly against my chest as I answered quietly, “Yes honey Idid.”
I felt her stand up releasing my arms, come around to the frontof me, kneel down, and take off my blindfold. I blinked back thebright light blinding me to see her kneeling in front of melooking in my eyes with an expression I was trying hard tounderstand. She asked me, “Have you ever whored yourself outsince then?”
I shook my head “No”
She said, “Why not?”
I replied back, “I didn’t have to, the only reason I did wasbecause I grew up with nothing and seeing that money for thefirst time and how much I could make just doing what I wascurrently doing at the fair and enjoying it, I couldn’t resist.And when I went back to school, I focused on schooling. I neededmore than money. I needed something that would last me forever,then I met you and I found a use for all that money that wassitting around, the ability to give us what we both wanted a homeand a family. I don’t regret what I did, not even the slightest,I’m just sorry that you will never look at me the same way everagain and how could you ever love me after what I did.”
My wife looked me in the eye searching my face for something, I’mnot sure what, but she just nodded her head and said, ‘Honey, Ilove you more than ever.”
I swore I heard the whole room release its breath and sigh as shebent forward and kissed me hard on the lips. She pressed herselfagainst Anna her huge tits going around her daughters headpressing her into me and down harder on my cock at the same time.We kissed hungrily for a couple of minutes before I felt Annatrying to push against me and I broke it off chuckling and lookeddown as she breathed in and glared up at me saying, “I do need tobreathe daddy and Mommy.” We both laughed at that and looked ateach other.
I broke the silence and said, “You’re not mad or disgusted withme honey?”
She laughed and said, “After what I told you about my life howcould I be?”
I frowned and said, “but honey it was done to you I did this tomyself.”
She shrugged and said, “I don’t care what you did and with whobefore we met, all I know is you did something that enabled us tohave the life we have, if you had never done it, where would webe now. After you graduated, you would have been a broke collegestudent married to me. A huge slut with two little brats on myhips probably living in a trailer park somewhere and by now youmight be working for someone 9 to 5 and I might be stuck home, meand my girls being visited by my mom and dad and his friendswhile you are at work.” She shuddered when she said that and Idon’t mean in a good way.
I said, “Honey that would never have happened no matter what.”
She glared at me and said, “It very well could have happened andyou know it, we could not have afforded to move away and daddywould have found a way.”
I said, “I’m not going to argue with you about that honey, itdidn’t happen and never will.”
She glared at me for another second before smiling and saying,“That’s right because my husband was a whore for a summer and wasfucked by and sucked off a ton of guys to support his family, atleast you got paid for it unlike me who has nothing to show forher efforts.”
I chuckled and said, “that’s’ what you think? You have nothing toshow for your efforts, you mean the best cocksucker and thefinest fuck in the whole world; your dad may be the biggestscumbag in the world and if he was here in front of me I wouldgladly kill him but one thing he did right was hone your skills.”
She looked at me and giggled saying, “I never thought of it thatway.”
I said, “Honey, no matter what you always have to look for thesilver lining no matter how tarnished it is.”
She giggled and said, “that’s why I love you honey, you alwaysknow the best thing to say to me.”
I looked at her and said, “Ditto.”
She just laughed and for the first time I looked around seeingeverything in the room and everything that I heard came back tome including stuff that I didn’t think strange at the time, thebiggest one being that whenever Jason spoke he was in front of meand when Shannon spoke up she was behind me. Because Jason wassitting on the couch with Ashley laying down, with her head inhis lap and his cock was now limp and I saw a drop of cum on hercheek. I realized that when he came, it was in her mouth andbehind me, my wife had been getting fucked, not by him but by hersister. Shannon was kneeling down with the missing son layingdown with his face under her pussy and I saw her grin and grinddown on his face, but sticking out of her pussy just above hismouth an eight-inch strap-on molded from my cock, she had beenthe one fucking my wife.
Then I felt Anna wiggle on my cock and say, “Come on daddy, fuckme now, no more talking.” I looked down at her and chuckled andmy wife said, “Wait a minute don’t move” and she got up andhurried out of the living room everyone watched her leave and Ilooked at Jason and he looked at me and shrugged he didn’t knowwhat was going on either. A couple of seconds later my wife cameback in and bent down to Anna and whispered something whileputting something in her hand, Anna looked at her mom and giggledthen my daughter looked at me giggling and said, “Here daddy Iwill pay you.” And she held out a dollar bill in her hand.
As I took it from her I broke down laughing and hugged mydaughter tight to me causing her to give a little squeal andwhile I laughed and sobbed, I held onto her tightly with tearsfalling from my face and after a minute of this I heard mydaughter say, “Daddy, Daddy.” And I pulled back a little andsaid, “What princess? As I tried to recover my composure and shesaid,”
“Why you crying daddy did I do it wrong?”
I laughed again and said, “No honey you did it just right, daddyis crying because he’s happy and you said exactly the right thingto make daddy happy.” I looked up at my wife who was grinning atme and I mouthed the words “Thank you.” She just smiled andBrianna said, “So, you going to fuck me now daddy?”
I chuckled and said, “No honey, you paid me, so that means youget to fuck me.”
She looked thoughtful for a second before she lifted up on mycock a few inches and dropped back down and then repeated it. Isaw a look of concentration on her face as she did this and Ilooked up to see everyone watching my daughter bounce up and downon my cock and my wife said, “Here honey let me help you.” Andshe put her hands under her daughters ass helping her rise andfall on my cock.
As she fucked my cock Anna said, “Thank you mommy.”
My wife smiled at me and bent to give me a light kiss beforebreaking it off and I looked over at Ashley and said, “How youdoing honey?”
She grinned and I saw that little bit of cum still on her cheekand she said, “Great daddy, I made his cock cum all by myself andgot to eat all of his cum, It taste’s different than yours.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah everyone tastes slightly differenthoney.”
Jason chuckled and said, “You should know Bitch boy.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah I should shouldn’t I?”
We both laughed and my wife chuckled along with us. I lookedbehind me at Mike under his Aunt and said, “Hey Shannon how’s hedoing?”
She chuckled and said, “Pretty damn good actually he’s got sometalent, you need to let me borrow him for a day.”
I laughed and said, “Anytime you want, I’m sure he won’t mindsome quality time with his Aunt.” We both laughed and I lookeddown at him again and at the strap-on and I chuckled saying, “Irecognize the dildo but I didn’t know we had the strap on part.”
My wife giggled and said, “I bought it Friday on whim, I wasplanning on letting sissy use it on me. Although I wasn'texpecting her to use it on me so soon.”
Shannon chuckled and said, “Yeah I always wanted to fuck my bigsister and after a little bit your son decided to help us outwith his mouth, I have to say my sister has a nice ass and hipsmade to grab while fucking.” And she looked up to Jason and said,“Honey you’re going to enjoy fucking her.”
All this time Anna had been lifting up and down on my cock withher mom squeezing her ass and helping her and my daughters breathhad gotten ragged and my wife was helping her more and more,actually lifting her up and down more than Anna was. Then I felther pussy clench my cock hard and she gave a shudder and a moanand came hard again, it was almost painful the way her pussy wasclenching and unclenching around my cock as she spasmed in herorgasm. Her mom and I held her between us as this happened andwhen done she went slightly limp before looking up at me andsaying, “I came again Daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “That you did honey.”
And she said, “Daddy, you haven’t cum yet.” She started movingher pussy up on my cock.”
I stopped her and said, “Daddy is not going to cum yet honey, I’mactually surprised that daddy has even gotten hard, you’re goingto have to do that for a very long time before daddy cum’s.”
She said, “That’s ok daddy I don’t mind.”
And I chuckled and said, “Well I do your sore enough fromearlier, your little cunny needs a god long rest, so no puttinganything in it until I say so.”
She sighed, “If you say so daddy.” And she leant forward to leanagainst my chest, not bothering to take her little pussy off mycock.”
Her mom rolled her eyes and stood up and grabbed Anna and pulledher right off my cock, causing a little squeal to come from herand a glare thrown back at her mom who seeing it gave her a swaton the ass and said, “behave, if your good maybe mommy will spankyour ass for you before bed.”
Anna looked at her mom and said, “You promise mommy.”
Her mom said, “Only if you behave.” Then she looked at her sisterwho was staring at her and she shrugged and said, “She likes toget spanked, we have the makings of a little pain slut there, Ican guarantee fucking her daddy was hurting her and she lovedevery moment of it.”
I stood up and my cock was quickly going soft, the only thingthat had kept it hard was my little girl’s pussy around it. And Isaid, “Well we were going to have dinner so let’s see what we cansalvage and eat I am starving.”
My stomach took that moment to grumble and everyone laughed. Iwatched Shannon stand up pulling her pussy off of Mike’s face, helooked up at me and said “Hi dad” and he sat up. Shannon handedhim some cloth to rub the juices off his face, a pair of men’sunderwear I saw, Jason’s because they didn’t look like mine, Isaw him look at them and sniff them before smiling and wiping isface off.
He looked up at me and said, “So you got fucked in the ass dadwhat, was it like?”
I chuckled and said, “Yes I did and if you want to know what itwas like, you will just have to experience it yourself.”He grinned and said, “So can you fuck my ass dad?”
I grinned and said, “Don’t worry son if you want someone to fuckyour ass so bad we will make it happen, maybe not mine yet buteventually…”
He just grinned and I grinned back before turning away. We allsalvaged some dinner from the food I had started and changed thehamburgers to hot dogs. If you want to see something funny watchthree kids that had just discovered cocks play with hot dogs,especially two girls who wanted to see what hot dogs and pussytasted like together.
Chapter Sixteen
Well after we were done, we sent the kids up to take some showersand get ready for bed later and the adults sat down with somebeers and I and my wife and Shannon and Jason talked whilecuddling our partners in our laps.
We talked about what the girls had experienced growing up and howtheir parents had used them, we also discussed if what we weredoing with the kids was wrong. The conclusion was that “Yes itwas” but there was no turning back the clock and it would bealmost as bad if we stopped. We had already convinced the kidsthat what we were doing was out of love and if we stopped nowthey would think that we didn’t love them anymore. We weren’tdoing anything to them that would do any damage to them, we hadto be careful about introducing anyone else to the kids, as muchas the thought of sticking the kids in a glory hole at the localrest area for the day turned all of us on, we couldn’t do that tothem. Leave out all of the stuff about possible STD’s the chanceof getting caught or the kids’ possibly getting hurt, was way toomuch.
The kids came out of the house and gave everyone kisses and hugsand I told them that the adults wanted to talk for a little bitmore so go ahead in the house and watch some TV until we came in.They weren’t happy but they went back in. We watched them walkback in the house and Jason commented that he never thought hewould be looking at a kid’s ass and thinking about fucking it.Shannon said, “Yeah the girls have cute asses.”
He grinned and said, “He wasn’t actually talking about the girlseven though they also looked fuckable.”
We all laughed at that and Jason said, “Seriously, I want to fuckhis little ass.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah I know your serious, have at it, hewants someone to fuck him so bad, just make sure you stretch himout first and take it slow, not sure if you can get the wholething up there so take it easy.”
He said, “Seriously, I just say I want to fuck your nine year oldson’s ass and you say have at it.”
I looked down at my wife and said, “Honey do you have anyobjections to Jason fucking our son?”
She looked up at me, smiled, and said, “No dear.” And looked atJason and said, “Have at it.” And she started giggling andeveryone else laughed.
Shannon, my sister-in-law and my wife Tammi’s sister said, “whatabout me?”
I said, “What about you? Do you want to fuck his ass also?”
She laughed at that and said, “No silly although maybe I might, Imean what about me honey do I get any say in the matter of youfucking my nephew’s ass?”
Jason looked down at her and said, “Honey would it be ok if Ifucked your nine year old nephews ass.”
She looked up at him with a serious expression and said, “Have atit.” And she broke up giggling and we all followed suit laughing.
We tabled that idea for a little bit and I talked about workingat the Renfair, not the sex parts but what it was like workingthere and dealing with the people. I was asked if what I saidabout learning sword swallowing was true or just an excuse forhow I could swallow a dildo. I told them yes he did show me; ofcourse, I never actually used a sword. It would take me more thana summer to learn how to do that. But I did use other objectsthat he used for training and I chuckled and said, “One of themwas actually a dildo. A 16” double ended one and no, I never hadit up my ass, he was more into using an actual cock in me andonly had that one as a joke.
Then I asked Jason what about him, everyone here now knows allabout us but we didn’t know that much about him, what could hetell us about him?
He asked if Shannon told us anything about him, I said, “Well shehas told me exactly nothing beyond your courtship.” My wife saidthat her sister had told her a little more than that but heshould tell us in his own words. He agreed and this is what hetold us.
Well I grew up in a normal family with a loving mother andfather, they were not rich but we never wanted for anything. Ialso have a brother, “Mike” an identical twin, just like your twogirls. You can imagine what it was like; we were inseparable buthad different personalities. I was more into mental pursuits andhe more physical, while we were twins, by the time we had hitpuberty we were somewhat different. He played sports and was alittle more muscular than I was. I mean I also played some sportsbut didn’t get into it as he did. I was more into schoolwork, wewere both just as smart but he didn’t use his as much as I did.When we got out of high school, I went onto college and he wentinto the military, he is currently overseas while I work at thecollege. I spent a few years abroad myself; studying in differentcountries, I had a sociology major so I got to research a lot ofdifferent cultures.
But that is just the straight facts of my life you are interestedin the gritty details. Well I was a twin and just like your girlswe spent a lot of time together and slept together thinkingnothing of it, and like boys do we found out that rubbing yourpenis felt good and when one found out something he told theother. I honestly don’t know who discovered it first but we got akick out of doing it and then found out it was better when theother person did it to you and we spent many a night playingtogether. Then around the age of ten my brother wanted to show mesomething and had me lay on the bed and he played with my penisjust like we had been doing and then he bent over to put it inhis mouth. This felt so much better and I soon got that funnyfeeling all little boys feel when they cum even though they don’tactually ejaculate. Then I returned the favor on him. I found outthat one of his teammates, I think he was playing baseball atthat time, sucked his little cock and then had him do him.
This was one of the best things in the world that we could do. Wegave up rubbing each other to suck each other’s little cockeventually just like boys down the ages we discovered thesixty-nine. This went on for a year or so, but just before, wereally hit puberty. He came home one day grinning from ear toear; he wanted to show me something his buddy, the same one thattaught him how to suck, showed him. He had me lay down on the bedface down and I wondered at what he was going to do, when he bentover and spit between my ass-cheeks I asked him why he just spiton me and he said, “Lubrication” then he stuck his penis betweenmy but cheeks and started thrusting in and out. Now he wasn’tactually fucking in my ass, just between my ass-cheeks. His penisbrushing my asshole did make me feel funny but it didn’t do thatmuch for me and he gave a little shudder and I knew he hadexperienced that funny pleasurable feeling we both got and hecollapsed down on top of me for a second before saying, “do menow.”Well I repeated his actions as he laid down on his stomach andspit between his ass-cheeks and crawled on top and startedsliding my cock between his ass-cheeks just as he had done me. Ifound out that this felt good, and I did it until my own boyorgasm hit me and I collapsed on top of him. Well this was new sowe did it as many times as we could mixed in with sucking eachother’s cock.
I was the first to actually cum it happened one day while we weresucking each other. On that day it felt good, actually it wasfeeling better than it had before, our cocks had grown some andour cocks were a little longer than when we had started suckingeach other. It had happened gradual enough that we got used to itfilling our mouths more and it was feeling pretty damn good and Ihad started thrusting my cock faster in his mouth and I felt hishands on my ass trying to slow me down a little but I was havingnone of that. And then suddenly it felt my orgasm hit but it wasdifferent this time. I felt something coming out of my cock. Atfirst, I thought I was peeing but it felt different way better.My brother just continued to suck my cock sucking whatever it wasout of me and then it started to feel too good and hurt a little,so I pulled my cock out of his mouth. I looked down at him andsaid, “Sorry, sorry I couldn’t help it, did I pee in your mouth.”
My brother laughed and said, ‘No you dork, you came.”
I said what, “Is that what I did?” We weren’t dumb or shelteredand by that point, we had heard of cumming before and our schoolhad a class and everything about sex, they were very progressiveat that time.
I asked him, “What do you know of cumming?”
He then shared with me that he and Jimmy, his friend who hadshowed him a few firsts and they had been doing stuff like wehad. His friend had already started cumming and Mike had tastedit a bunch of time, which is why he just sucked my cum out. I wassurprised that he had kept this from me, I later found out therewas lot he kept from me over the next few years.
Well that was my first time, about a week later Mike also had hisfirst cum and it was with me, and not Jimmy and I did what he didand swallowed it all. It actually tasted a little nasty at first,but I got used to it and soon we were both sucking and cumming ineach other’s mouths and between our ass-cheeks. Then Mike camehome saying those words again, “I have something to show you” andhe had me lay down on my stomach like I had so many times beforeand he showed me a tube. I asked him what it was and he told melubrication, it’s much better than spit. He squirted it betweenmy cheeks, it was cold and he started sliding his cock between mycheeks, I have to say it did feel better than his spit, his cockwent through smoother but he had to push my cheeks closed tighterto keep his cock in which actually also felt good. And then hebent over and said, “Let me show you what jimmy taught me today.And then he placed his cock against my asshole and before I couldsay or do anything. He pushed down entering my asshole in onequick stroke.
I yelled from the pain; thank god, our parents weren’t home. AndI tried to pull away from him but he lay on top of me not movingand said, “It’s Ok bubby the pain goes away shortly and it willstart feeling good.”
He lay there as my ass throbbed with him inside of me until itstopped hurting as much and he said, “there bubby it’s not so badnow is it?” I shook my head and he started sliding his cock outand then back in. There was a little pain but it eventually wentaway and my brother fucked my ass for the first time. He camepretty quickly after a minute or two but he didn’t pull out. Ihad felt his cum go into my ass ad it throbbed through my assholewhen he said, “I’m cumming” So I knew he had cum but he kept itinside of me and said, “Stay there for a minute.”
After a minute he started thrusting again, we were boys just intopuberty so we could stay hard with no problem and he fucked myass again this time for a lot longer. It had started to feelreally good this time when he came once more, unfortunately justafter he came, we heard our parents come home and I was unable tofuck him in kind. Well at least until later that night when wewent to bed and I discovered how good it felt to be in someone’sass.
Now I love my brother like a brother, not a lover. What we weredoing was just using each other to get off. It was always mutualwe both had hit puberty. In my case, the only one I had doneanything sexual with was my brother. He had his friend Jimmy thathe was also playing with and one day he brought Jimmy over. Now Ihad met Jimmy before, but he was my brother’s friend they wereboth into sports and were on the same teams and I had differentfriends and we did not hang out together. While we had beeninseparable as kids as we grew older, we drifted into differentinterests and crowds. Well one day after School our parents werenot back from work and not expected back for a couple of hoursand Mike came home with Jimmy.
I was in our room laying in the bed reading when they entered theroom my brother throwing his stuff down in the floor like normaland Jimmy following him. I said Hi to Jimmy, he said Hi back tome, and I went back to my reading. Mike and Jimmy sat down on hisbed and started talking quietly, I had some music on low andcouldn’t make out what they were saying and tuned them out as Iwas reading. And then out of the corner of my eye I saw Jimmy puthis hand on my brother’s leg and my brother his on Jimmy’s leg,and then I saw something that brought me out of my book to watch.
Jimmy and my Brother had started kissing. I had never kissed mybrother before or had the urge to do so, with all we had done, wewere not intimate with each other and I watched as they kissed.It looked like this was not their first time and there was somepassion in their kiss. I saw their hands on their legs hadshifted and they were now rubbing each other’s cocks throughtheir jeans. After a minute, they broke it off and looked over atme watching and my brother grinned at me and said, ‘We couldn’tuse Jimmy’s room, his parents are home from work today and I knewmom and dad wouldn’t be home for a while and we wanted to play.”
I shrugged and said, “Whatever.” And I went back to reading mybook.
Now I had said whatever like I didn’t care what they did and quitbugging me, but nothing could be further from the truth. I didn’tread one more sentence in my book over the next couple of hours.Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my brother grin over at me. Hewas not fooled by my indifference and he went back to kissingJimmy as their hands rubbed each other’s cocks through theirpants. I saw Jimmy start to unzip my brother’s pants and thenundo the button on the pants and reach in his underwear to fishout my brother’s cock. Now we had both experienced a growth spurtand not just in our height, our cocks had sprung up to about 6”by this time and Jimmy pulled it out already hard and broke offhis kiss to bend down and take my brothers cock in his mouth. NowI had sucked my brother and had him suck me but this was thefirst time I was able to watch someone else do it and I abandonedall pretense of reading and just watched.
I watched Jimmy take his cock all the way in his mouth; he hadbeen sucking on my brother’s cock for a while now. Actually hewas the first one to do it and as I came to find out more oftenthan I had so he had been sucking it since it was small and as ithad grown, so he had no problem with taking all of it. I watchedhim suck it down and then bob back up and repeat this, my brotherhad his hand on the top of Jimmy’s head and was stroking his hairwith a smile in his face and he said, “That’s it suck my fuckingcock.”
Jimmy sucked him for a couple of minutes with his cock juststicking out of his pants then I heard my brother say, “I’m goingto cum.”
I saw Jimmy stick his mouth all the way down on my brother’s cockand hold it there and then I saw my brother’s hips lift up andhis hand push down on jimmy’s head. And then I saw the expressionon his face he made when he was cumming and I saw his hips jerkfor a few seconds before he dropped them down breathing heavily.Jimmy kept his mouth on my brothers cock for a few more secondsbefore lifting up from it and bringing his head up to give mybrother a big kiss which my brother returned passionately.
Now as I said, my brother and I had been playing around for awhile now, I had sucked his cock before, and he mine, but neitherone of us had acted like that. We had just gotten off and thankedthe other brother and either returned the favor if we hadn’talready or went to sleep or did something else if it was early,thinking back on it, it was more like mutual masturbation. WhatJimmy and my brother just did was not that at all. It was sex.
They kissed for a little bit and my brother broke it off andstood up, he removed his clothes and Jimmy stood up doinglikewise. Then they came back together, plastered their nakedbodies up against each other, and kissed with their cocks rubbingtogether. My brother was still hard; his cock glistened withJimmy’s saliva, and his own cum. Now Jimmy’s cock was not as bigas my brothers were or mine only about 4” at that time but it wasfatter. They kissed and rubbed against each other for a minutebefore breaking it off. I saw my brother go to his nightstand andopen it pulling out a tube of lubricant that we both used andhand it to Jimmy, and then he got on the bed and knelt on allfours and looked behind him to Jimmy and grinned and wiggled hisass. Jimmy grinned and got on the bed behind him and squirtedsome lubricant on my brothers asshole and then on his own cock.He dropped it on the bed and positioned himself behind my brotherand put his cock at my brother’s asshole and slowly pushed inuntil he was all the way in. My brother had his head bent backwatching him do this and when he had it all the way in he lookedforward and bent down on his elbows and said, “Fuck me Jimmy.”
Jimmy did just that moaning as he fucked my brother and I saw mybrother thrusting his ass back along with Jimmy’s thrust, afterabout a minute or two I heard Jimmy say, “I’m going to cum.”
My brother replied, “Cum in my fucking ass, do it.”
And then I saw Jimmy make his own orgasm face, his hips jerkedtight against my brother’s ass, and he came in his ass.
Now I was watching this whole thing, they were just ignoring thefact that I was in the room and never once paid attention to me,only each other. I had started rubbing my own cock through mypants while Jimmy sucked my brother and when they startedfucking, I had unzipped my pants and was jacking on my own cockwhile watching them. When Jimmy finished he pulled out of mybrother and collapsed beside him breathing hard. I saw my brotherturn to him and kiss him and then look over him to see me jackingmy cock and he just grinned at me and then bent down to whispersomething to Jimmy. I saw Jimmy look back at me and then whispersomething to my brother and then they both looked at me andgrinned.Well Jimmy twisted around, got out of bed, and headed over to meand he said, “Let me help you with that.” He was pointing down tomy cock that I was stroking and he got on the bed and startedtugging on my pants legs. I lifted my ass up and helped him pullmy pants and underwear off and he then knelt between my legs andstuck my cock in his mouth taking it all in. This was differentin some way that’s hard to explain than when my brother had doneit to me, nastier in some way and I enjoyed it as he sucked on mycock. The whole time he sucked me he was looking up at my face, Iwould watch him take just the cock head in his mouth, and I wouldfeel and see his tongue go around it before plunging back down.Then I saw my brother get up and get on the bed behind Jimmy anduse some lube on himself. And then grinning at me, getting suckedoff by his friend, he positioned himself at Jimmy’s ass and inone stroke buried his cock in jimmy’s ass. Jimmy gasped around mycock and then sucked harder and I couldn’t help it I came. Ididn’t even have time to say anything to Jimmy but I just came. Isaw Jimmy’s eyes open wide briefly, but he continued sucking thespurting cum out of my cock, that was probably the best orgasmbesides my first that I had up to that point.
My hips jerked and I cried out and then after a couple of secondscollapsed, Jimmy kept on sucking my cock which did not soften onebit I put my hand on his head and groaned a little, my brotherspoke up while continuing to thrust in jimmy’s ass, “He’s a greatcocksucker isn’t he?”
I groaned “Hell yes”
My brother chuckled and said, “He likes it when you talk dirty tohim.”
I looked at Jimmy sucking my cock and said, “That’s it suck mycock.”
My brother said, “You have to do better than that.”
And he said, “Come on Jimmy suck my brothers fucking cock like agood little cocksucker.”
I swear Jimmy sucked harder on my cock when he was told that andthen I got into it and said, “Yeah Jimmy suck my fucking cock,you fucking cocksucker.”
He moaned around my cock, I looked at my brother and with a biggrin he said, “This ass is a great fucking ass, you’re going tohave to fuck it sometime.”
And he slapped Jimmy’s Ass hard and Jimmy sucked harder on mycock as Mike fucked his ass.
For the next five minutes, we called Jimmy a fucking cocksucker,a fucking faggot, a fucking cock whore and anything else we couldthink of. Jimmy’s mouth felt great to me and my brother washaving a great time riding his ass, and Jimmy liked it because hewas stroking his cock as he sucked my cock and my brother fuckedhis ass.
After a while, I felt I was going to cum again, no surprise forme this time and I said, “I’m going to cum soon,”
My brother said, “Me too.”
And a few seconds later I yelled, “Swallow my fucking cum!” AndI came in his mouth.
At almost the same time, just a couple of seconds after me mybrother bellowed out, “Take my fucking cum in your fucking ass!”and he also came.
We both came in Jimmy, me in his mouth and my brother in his ass.As for Jimmy, his cock started spewing cum when my brother yelledout and we all ended up cumming at almost the same time. This cumwas even better than the last one.
Well after we were done we all just lay on the bed for about 15minutes, we ended up with Jimmy laying between my brother and me,him facing my brother and me spooned up against him, they kissedevery once in a while and I just lay against Jimmy and strokedhis side. We talked a little, I found out that they had beenhaving sex since that first time Mike had shown me how to jackoff, and that Jimmy’s dad had some gay porno’s hidden that Jimmyhad found and that was what gave them the idea of sucking andfucking. I also found out that they did not come to the roombecause they had no choice; they had seen a video of three guyshaving sex and wanted to try it out. The whispering they had donewas if they should go ahead with it. And over which one would bein the middle. Jimmy wanted to be the one; he liked the idea oftwo brothers doing him and was interested how different it wouldbe with me instead of Mike since we were twins. Later he got tofind out what our different fucking styles were, but it was notto be right then because we heard our parents come in and we allscrambled to find clothes, Mike, and Jimmy went into the bathroomto clean up.
Well to make a long story shorter. Mike and I continued playingwith Jimmy both together and separately. We tried all differentcombinations that three boys can do together; the one thing thatwas apparent early on was that Jimmy was in love with my brother.Unfortunately, for him, the feeling wasn’t mutual, my brothercared for him and loved having sex with him but he did not lovehim, as a matter of fact, I don’t think my brother ever fell inlove with anyone. Infatuated for a little bit maybe, but notlove. As for my brother and me, we did try kissing each other butit was no more than comforting, there was no passion in ourkisses and soon gave up trying, well except for the time that weshared someone’s cum. One thing we found out though is that weloved double-teaming someone. Girl or guy, because we eventuallydiscovered girls. My brother was a jock so he had then hangingall over him. I even got some of the blowback, because we weretwins and if a girl couldn’t go out with my brother, I was thenext best thing. I didn’t mind because it meant I got a lot ofsex and my brother and I shared a lot of those girls and even afew of the guys.
As for Jimmy well he eventually saw the writing on the wall andfound him someone that cared for him just as much as he did forthem, another boy from our class actually, they became a couple.Now it wasn’t as common then as it is now for two kids to be anopenly gay couple in high school, but they were and after mybrother and I beat the shit out of a couple of guys that harassedthem everyone left them alone. Oh and to thank us, Jimmy and hisboyfriend let us play with them occasionally. During high schoolneither one of us had steady girlfriends there had been too manydistractions, both male and female for us to steady down withjust one.
After we graduated, as I said earlier, I went onto college and hewent into the military. We still talk a lot still and gettogether as often as possible. I found out that he was just aspopular as ever in the military with both the males and thefemales and even though there was don’t ask don’t tell and theculture was antisocial to gay’s, my brother manages to findenough pussy and ass to keep himself satisfied. He told me thathe had even fucked a general along with his wife one time. Eventhough “Don’t ask, don’t tell” is gone by the wayside and thereis no block to someone being gay in the military, my brotherstill keeps a semi-low profile. For one thing, he doesn’t thinkof himself as gay as he loves pussy as well as cock, so he neverthought the policy applied to him in the first place.
As for me, I went into college and studied sociology; it was anormal college life. I even had a couple of girlfriends thatnever lasted long. I broke up with one girl because she came intomy dorm room to find my roommate sucking my cock. I invited herto join in but she declined by slamming the door behind hersaying she hoped to never see my fag ass again. I just shruggedand let my roommate finish sucking me off. I had four differentroommates through college and everyone one of them had a taste ofmy cock, of course I tasted theirs also I’m not selfish. Aftergraduating I went on to study for my masters and also did sometraveling abroad learning about other cultures and I also got toexperience how different cultures handled sex and I got a wideeducation on different values those cultures place on it.
One group I spent a few weeks with had a tradition of offeringtheir daughters to people visiting them until they would getpregnant. When they did, they would marry them off to one of themen in the group, the first kid would always be someone else’s.The rest of the kids would be their husbands. Sex with anotherman’s wife was severely frowned upon and the people involvedwould be punished by a public whipping. Before the girls gotmarried, they could fuck any outsiders up until they got pregnantand married.
And the question you are going to ask, “Did I fuck any of thedaughters? You better believe it, I was there for two weeks andgot a different one very night and they started them young, assoon as they had their first period. I think the youngest was 11and the oldest was 16, if a girl hadn’t gotten pregnant by thetime they were 20 they were considered barren. At that point, theyoung guys were brought to them to learn about sex, as she wasconsidered safe. I don’t know if any of the girls I fucked gotpregnant, and it doesn’t matter because the father is consideredthe guy they were married to, I would not enter into theequation. It was their way to prevent inbreeding in thecommunity.
Well I have tons of stories I could tell you but in short, Ifinished my Masters and I am working on my Doctorate and teachingat the college, that’s where I met Shannon and for the first timereally fell in love.
Jason finished his story and bent down to give Shannon a big longkiss and my wife and I looked at each other, smiled, and bent herhead up to me to whisper, “I think he will fit right in.”
I grinned at her and said, “Yeah I think so to.”
We looked back at Shannon and Mike and then my wife spoke upasking, “Jason I have one question?”
He broke off his kiss and he and Shannon looked at us and hesaid, “”What’s that Tammi?”
She grinned at him and said, “So when’s your brother going to bein town?”
We all laughed at that and he chuckled and said, “He’s retiringnext month and coming back here to live.”
My wife grinned and said, “Good, you’re going to have to bringhim over.” And she looked up at me and said, “I want him to meetmy husband. I think the three of you would get along great.”
I laughed at that and said, “Yeah honey and I’m sure that youwould like to meet him too.”
She just grinned at me and turned back to look at the othercouple. And I said, “Well we should check on the kids, it’sgetting late.”
Jason frowned and said, “Yeah we should probably get out of herealso.”
I frowned and said, “Why? Just stay here tonight, our bed is bigenough for four.”
He grinned at me and looked down at my sister-in-law, she shookher head up and down, and he looked at me and said, “Sure thatsounds great, you still owe me a blowjob anyways.”
I just grinned at him and we all stood up and went inside tocheck on the kids.
Chapter Seventeen
My wife, along with her sister and her boyfriend and me wentinside to the living room. There was some kid’s animated movie onand all the kids were sound asleep on the couch. I motionedeveryone to be quiet as we gathered around the couch to see thethree of them sleeping. There was our 11-year-old twins Ashleyand Brianna and their little brother 9 year old Michael. Allthree kids were naked. I looked down at red headed Ash with herlong hair and Anna with short hair, both with identical slim cutelittle bodies with large nipples for their age, sticking up fromtheir little chest bumps. And then down to their little pussyslits with their lips barely raised from their pussy slit and myson Mike also naked with his small 9 year old body no hair exceptfor his head with his ass sticking up in the air
Why were we gathering around the couch? Well beyond the beautifulsight of them naked. It was how they were laying. My daughterAshley sound asleep, on her back with her head resting on a couchcushion and her mouth wide open. Her legs were spread openshowing off her little pussy gaping and my daughter Brianna hadher head twisted to the side, lying on her back with her head wasresting on her sister’s thigh. Her mouth just inches from hersister’s pussy. And little Mike, well he was asleep also but hehad fallen sleep kneeling down his body bent forward and his facewas resting on his sister’s stomach twisted to one side with hismouth just above her little pussy.
My wife chuckled quietly, “looks like they fell asleep right inthe middle of playing around.”
She was right it looked like Mike had been eating his sister’spussy as she ate her sister’s and knowing my kids, that isexactly what happened. We stared down at them and I looked at mywife and Shannon and Jason and I said quietly, “Is it just me bitdoes this little scene in front of me make anyone else just wantto join in?”
My wife chuckled and said, “No honey I would love to also,looking at Ashley’s little mouth open like that, I could justplop my pussy right on top of it waking her up to mommy’s pussy.”
I heard Shannon chuckle and say, “yeah me too, but I wouldn’tmind pushing little Anna’s face into their sister’s pussy while Idid it.”
Jason also joined in and said, “Yeah that would be a sight andlooking at Mike’s little ass I could just plunge right into itsticking up like that, he would wake up to the ass fucking he hasdreamed about.”
I chuckled once again, “Yeah all that sounds exactly like what Iam thinking of doing right now.” And everyone nodded. That couldhave happened right then and there, but it didn’t. I just sighedand said, “Honey you want to grab Ashley, I will grab Brianna,Jason can you pick up Mike, it’s time we put these kids to bed.”
Everyone nodded and we did just that. You see we could have donethat and the kids would probably have enjoyed it, well Mikeeventually but we didn’t. Why you ask? Well because we areparents and these were our kids, not our playthings or our fucktoys, and they needed their sleep.
So we gathered up the kids, Shannon leading the way to show Jasonwhere Mike’s room was. My wife and I carried our daughters. Iwatched my wife pick up Ashley. My wife had been doing this allmy daughter’s life and even thought she was getting bigger shewas still able to pick her up. Ashley just put her arms aroundher mother’s neck and her legs around her waist and didn’t make asound beyond a little sigh. I picked up Brianna a lot easier thanmy wife had Ashley and when I picked her up, she did the samething her sister had but sleepily said, “Daddy” and snuggledagainst me. I turned around saw Jason holding Michael, lookingdown at Mikes face and a small smile came to him as he lookeddown at him and he looked up at me and said, “You’re so lucky.” Ijust nodded my head and smiled at him and all of us went upstairsto put the kids to bed.
Jason and Shannon peeled off to put Mike in his room and my wifeand I brought the girls into theirs, we both set them down ontheir own beds and covered them up Brianna just gave a sigh as Ilaid her down and covered her up. I stepped back and my wifeTammi came up to me and put her arms around me, we looked down atthem and I heard my wife sigh and say, “Jason is right, we arelucky to have such beautiful and wonderful kids.” I could onlyagree with her as I bent down to give her a kiss. We kissed for aminute before we broke it off and I said, “Let’s join your sisterand Jason and get to bed.” She smiled at me and nodded her head,and we left the room.
We went and looked in on Mike. Jason and Shannon were still inthere looking down at Mike with their arms around each other. Aswe walked in, they looked back at us smiled at us, before lookingback down at Mike sleeping. After a minute of them looking down,the four of us left his bedroom. When we got into the hallway Isaid, “I need to go downstairs and close things up.”
Jason spoke up and said, “I need to grab some things out of thecar.”
I said, “Why don’t you girls get ready for bed we will close thehouse up.”
My wife said, “Ok honey” and she gave me a kiss and Shannon didthe same thing for Jason. We left them as they entered thebedroom talking to each other. We went downstairs I went to shutlights off and lock the doors up. Jason came back in the house acouple minutes later with an overnight bag and I set the securityalarm. When I saw Jason with the bag I chuckled and said, “Lookslike you came prepared.”
He laughed and said, “Yeah, your wife suggested to her sisterthat we bring some clothes for tomorrow but suggested that nightclothes would not be needed.”
I laughed at that also and then I said, “Can I ask you a seriousquestion?”
He nodded his head and I asked, “So you and my sister-in-Law,pretty serious huh.”
He looked around and then asked quietly, “The cameras, can anyonehear us?”
I gestured for him to wait a sec and went over to the living TVwhere a tablet PC was and turned the cameras off in the livingroom then said. “The camera is off in here no one else will beable to hear us, so what’s the big secret?”
He grinned and said; well I plan on asking Shannon to marry me.
I grinned back and said, “so it sound like you are serious aboutmy sister-in-law, when you planning on doing that?”
He grinned back and said, “I was planning on doing it when we allwent to dinner on Wednesday, less chance of her saying no inpublic with her family around.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah sounds like a good plan, although Idon’t think you have to worry about her saying no, wherever youhappen to do it.”
He laughed and said, “Well I hope that’s the case.” He smiled atme and I looked at the tablet. After turning the camera back on,I decided to check on the girls. I had to chuckle when I broughtthe camera up and I showed Jason what I was seeing. He chuckledalso. Because we were looking at my wife and her sister lying onthe bed naked, in a close embrace and sound asleep.
Jason chuckled and said, “Looks like they got tired of waitingfor us, and I mean that literally.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah, well they’ve had a long emotionalday,”
I looked at him and asked, “So you feeling tired?
He looked at me and said, “Not hugely.”
I grinned and said, “I’m not feeling that tired either how aboutwe do something about that.”
He grinned and said, “What do you have in mind?”
I replied back with a chuckle and said, “Well why don’t you havea seat on the couch and I will show you.”
He just grinned and sat down on the couch and spread his armsaround the back of the couch, opened his legs and said, “Show methen.”
I walked to the couch, knelt between his legs, reached for histen-inch cock, which was, still half-soft, and for the first timein twelve years, I took a man’s cock in my mouth. I didn’t countmy nine year old sons cock. I took his cock in my hand, stuck thehead in my mouth, and licked around it. I started feeling theshaft getting hard as my tongue played with his cock head untilhis cock grew to its full 10 inches. I licked up and down theside of his cock, getting it nice and wet and then I put thecockhead in my mouth and looked up at him watching me his armsalong the back of the couch looking totally relaxed. I startedsliding it into my mouth until it hit the entrance to my throatand looking him in the eyes. I pushed my mouth down as Iswallowed and it went right down my throat. I felt it stretchingmy throat out as it went down until it was all the way in and mynose pushed up against his pubic hair; all this time I waslooking at him and I watched as a big smile came on his face. Hisright hand came off the back of the couch to touch my head and Iused one of my hands to squeeze his balls and bring them uptowards his cock while I stuck my tongue out around the base ofhis cock in mouth and licked them. His smile grew wider and hishand stroked my hair as he said, “I bet you were a great fuckingwhore.”
I kept his cock in my throat for another minute as I swallowedusing my throat to massage his cock. I even managed to lick hisballs before sliding it back out keeping just the head in mymouth enabling me to breathe once again. I used both my hands forabout a minute to twist and jack his cock, which was slick frombeing in my throat before I plunged it back in again. This timegoing down my throat a lot quicker until my nose hit his body andI quickly slid it back out moving my mouth up and down on hiscock for a couple of minutes before I felt his other hand come tomy head. He put both of them around the top of my head as hestarted lifting his hips off the couch. He took over fucking hiscock into my mouth. I just put my hands on his thighs and hung onfor the ride.
As he fucked my mouth I heard him say, “Fuck you have a nicethroat, I’ve never fucked a whore’s mouth that felt this good,that’s it swallow my cock you fucking whore.”
As he fucked my face, he kept calling me a fucking whore and alittle bitch boy.
I was enjoying the feel of a hard cock fucking my mouth onceagain. One of the things that I hadn’t mentioned when tellingabout my experiences was how much I enjoyed what I had done. Ihadn’t been in it just for the money. I also liked being called awhore while I was sucking his cock; the curious thing that Ifound out that summer was that when I was with a woman, I tendedto be the dominant one and controlled things during sex, however,when I was with a guy. I generally surrendered myself to himletting him control me. I surrendered myself to Jason. I let himfuck my face as hard as he liked and he seemed to like doing ithard especially when I took my arms off his thighs and put thembehind my back and he chuckled and said, “You really are a bitchboy, my brother and I are going to have fun with you.”
The thought of that actually made me shudder which made himchuckle once more as he continued, then I heard a little voicesay, “Dad”I glanced over to see my son Mike standing there rubbing his eyesand Jason continued to fuck my face as he said, ‘Your Dads busyright now being my little bitch boy.”
As I looked out of the corner of my eye, I saw my son look at meand say, “Wow, can I watch?”
Jason said, “Of course hop on up here.”
My nine-year-old son got on the couch next to Jason, Jasonreleased my head, and I once again took up bobbing up and down onhis cock fucking my own mouth up and down on it as Jason said.“Look at your dad Mike, doesn’t he look good with a cock in hismouth, look at how much he loves sucking, he’s such a greatcocksucker, wouldn’t you like to grow up and be just like yourdad.”
Mike nodded his head and watched until Jason said, “Fuck yourcocksucking mouth feels good, I think I’m going to cum soon ifyou keep that up.”
He pulled my mouth off his cock and I looked at it twitching andcould tell he was on the verge and I saw him, with a lot ofeffort hold off his cum and after a few more seconds of watchingit twitch and settle down he said, “Just suck on the head now ifyou want a treat.”
I did just that and I put the head in my mouth and sucked on itas he said, “Mike put your hands around my cock and Jack it offin your dads mouth.”
I saw Mike lean forward, put both of his hands around Jason’slong cock, and start to jack it up and down in my mouth as Isucked on the head. Jason leaned his head back and closed hiseyes. I could tell he was trying to hold his orgasm back as longas possible and I saw his hands clench and his legs start toshake, then he said, “don’t fucking swallow it.”
And he suddenly groaned as his cock head hardened in my mouth andshot out a jet of cum. I felt it hit the roof of my mouth andstart to fill my mouth, then I felt another spurt and a third andfourth and my son continued jacking Jason’s cock as his cumfilled my mouth up. I was forced to pull it out a little bit andjust keep the tip of it barely in my mouth as my cheeks actuallyballooned out a little bit. I was then forced to pull it out orswallow the cum and a last squirt shot out hitting me on the faceand I watched as cum dripped down his cock and over my sonsjerking hands. My son slid his hands up to rub over the top ofJason’s cock getting more cum on his hands and Jason gasped,“That’s enough Mike.”
After having cum so hard, Jason’s cock head was starting to getsensitive. My son took his hands away from Jason’s cock and Iwatched him look at his hands turning them looking at the cumcovering them. He then lifted them to his face and startedlicking the cum off of them. I watched this with a mouthful ofcum and Jason said, “Did you swallow any of it?”
I looked up at him and seeing my mouth still closed and my cheekspuffed out he chuckled and said, “Well I can see that youfollowed directions like a good whore.”
He then put his hand on my sons shoulder and continued saying,“Now why don’t you leave this one with me and go feed my cum toyour wife. Send Shannon down to me and no peaking at us. Don’tworry I won’t fuck your sons ass tonight I think I will take yourass first and make your kids watch before I touch his. If you areworried about him you can look at the recording tomorrow, that isunless you don’t trust me?”
I looked at him and thought about what he was asking me and if Ireally did trust him and I nodded my head and turned around tohead upstairs. I looked back briefly to see Jason take my sonshead and push it down to his cock and my son open his mouth.
I went up the stairs and to our bedroom opening the door andseeing my wife Tammi and her sister Shannon still asleep on thebed. They were lying there with their hot naked bodies and withtheir huge tits pressing against each other. I got on the bedbehind my wife and put my hand on her shoulder and pulled back,causing her to separate from her sister. She started to wake alittle and I bent to her face and put my lips over hers. I felther lips start to open and I let a little cum dribble out of mymouth onto her lips. I saw her lick her lips and open her eyes. Ifelt her mouth open and her tongue flick out. And I plastered mymouth over hers and let Jason’s cum drain out in to hers.I was looking right in her eyes as I did this and they got reallywide as all the cum flooded into her mouth and then they closedbriefly before opening again. She hungrily devoured what I wasfeeding her. I glanced up and saw Shannon had woken up and waswatching us. Most of the cum had gone into my wife’s mouth and Isaw her swallow, there was still some left as I lifted my mouthfrom my wife’s mouth and bent towards Shannon. She saw mymovement and bent her head towards mine and I kissed her sharingthe rest of the cum in my mouth until I swallowed what was leftand I lifted my mouth from hers and said, “Jason wants youdownstairs now.”
She smiled at me licking her lips, nodded her head, and quicklygot up out of the bed and out the door. I looked back down at mywife who was licking her lips and she lifted her head to lick myface. I had forgotten that he some of his cum had squirted ontomy face. She licked his cum off my face and then brought hermouth back to mine and we kissed for a good long while, alone inthe bedroom for the first time in a while.
Then she twisted around with her mouth still on mine to straddlemy body. My cock had a lot of action today and there was no wayit was going to get hard, but it did manage to get half-hard andwas still a pretty good size, which she used to her advantage byrubbing her pussy back and forth over my cock also rubbing herclit. As we kissed, she ground my cock between her pussy and mybody for a couple of minutes and I reached up to grab her massivetits and squeeze and knead them. I also took her nipples betweenmy fingers pinching them hard and pulling down and she started towhimper a little bit. Then with her mouth still pressed againstmine and her pussy and clit sliding along my half-hard cock, shehad an orgasm. She jerked and shuddered against my body for aminute before giving one final shudder and pulling her mouth offmine for the first time and collapsed on top of me. I put my armsaround her and hugged her body to mine as she breathed heavilyand said, “You sucked his cock without me there.”
I chuckled and said, “Well you two were asleep and we weren’ttired so I decided to keep my promise from earlier and give him ablowjob, or in this case he gave my mouth a good fuck.” She gavea little shudder and said, “I wish I could have seen it, tell meabout it?”
I chuckled and said, “you would have been proud of me honey.”
I told her what I had done and she said, “Did you enjoy it?”
I replied back “Yeah I did a lot, I need to do it more often, butthat is only if you don’t mind.”
She shook her head quickly from side to side and said, “God no, Idon’t mind as long as I get to watch and maybe help out.”
I chuckled and said, “Speaking of helping out.”
I told her about Mike and what he did when he came into theliving room.
She asked me, “Where is he now?”
I told her that I left him with Jason. She looked at mequestioningly and said, “You left him all alone with Jason afterhe came in your mouth, why?”
I replied back with a shrug, “Because Jason asked me to leavethem alone and come up here and give you his cum and to sendShannon down.”
She then asked, “So he told you to do it and you just did what hesaid, let’s check up on him.”
I said, “No Jason doesn’t want us to, he wanted some privacy andsaid if we want we can view the recording later.”
She said, “Aren’t you worried at all?”
I said, “No actually I’m not.”
She looked at me, shook her head, and said, “Do you always getthis passive after sucking cock.”
I said, “Well yes and no.
Yes when I am with a guy I will do almost anything they tell meto do, that’s why I made so much money. I was the perfect whore,and No I still wouldn’t let anyone hurt our kids no matter what.I knew your sister would be joining them and I knew she wouldn’tlet any harm come to the kids, plus Jason will soon be joiningour family.” At that she said, “What!” and I explained his plansto ask her to marry him and we discussed that before she broachedanother subject I had brought up.She said, “So when you are with a guy you will do almost anythingand you do enjoy sucking cock right?”
I nodded my head and she smiled and said, “So if I bring you outto the glory hole I told you about the other day and planted yourmouth in front of it, you would suck off any cock that camethrough for as long as I wanted you to.”
I grinned and suddenly rolled her over lying on top of her andlooked down at her and took her wrist in mine and spread her armsout causing her to gasp a little and grinned down at her saying,“Yes but only if you joined along.”
I bent down to kiss her hungrily and our tongues danced for awhile before I laid down beside her and spooned against her backholding her tight against my body and said, “We sure are two of akind honey.”
She sighed and said, “Yeah we are.” Then she giggled and said, “Iwonder what they are up to down there?”
I chuckled and said, “Mike is probably going to have a sore mouthand tongue tomorrow, Jason said he is not going to use his assjust yet.”
With that, she just sighed and said, “I’m missing out on all thefun.”
I chuckled and said, “don’t worry honey I can guarantee theirwill be a lot fun in the future.”
We both lay there me holding onto her and eventually we bothdrifted off until Jason and Shannon came back in the room wakingus. I looked up to see Jason almost carrying Shannon, she seemedhalf asleep and as he put her down on the bed, he saw me lookingat them and chuckled, we wore her out taking turns eating herpussy and I even managed to get it up long enough to fuck her.”
I whispered since my wife hadn’t woken up “How’s Mike?”
He grinned and said, “In bed I put him there before bring herback upstairs, he fell asleep in her arms with his head restingon her breast as I fucked her, it seems he found the motionsoothing.”
I chuckled and he went and turned off the light and slid in nextto Shannon pulling the covers up over us all. She rolled over toput her arms around him and I felt my wife do the same thing tome so we ended up sleeping two couples side by side naked in mywife and I’s bed holding our women in our arms and I slowly fellasleep
Sometime in the middle of the night I was woken up as an 11 yearold naked girl squirmed herself under the covers and then betweenher mom and I, I heard her say sleepily “Hi daddy.”
It was Brianna and she wiggled her way between her mother and mepushing us apart a little and lying on her side with her backagainst her mother and the front of her body plastered againstmine. Her mom sleepily put her arms around her daughter and me,snuggling against her. We ending up with our daughter’s headbetween her large breast and I felt her breath against my chestand felt a little sigh come for her and then her breathing sloweddown as she fell back to sleep and I followed soon thereafter.
I was woken up briefly sometime later to feel movement on the bedand glanced over to see my other 11 year old twin daughter Ashleywiggle in between Jason and her Aunt and I heard a sigh come fromher before I drifted back to sleep.
I got woken up while it was still dark by a little mouth on mycock. My cock was hard and I felt little lips wrapped around mycockhead and a little tongue licking it. I looked down to see medaughter Brianna with my cock in her little mouth, she was stillbetween her mom’s body and mine, but she had slid down far enoughto put her mouth over the top of my cock and was busy licking andsucking on the head of my now hard cock. I watched her for aminute and I must have made a noise or maybe it was because mybreathing had changed, because she looked up at me pulling mycockhead out of her mouth. Seeing me look at her, she smiled andslithered up between my wife and me, to bring her face even withmine. She smiled at me and whispered, “Good morning daddy,” Ichuckled quietly and said, “It’s still dark, morning is still faraway, what are you doing up?”
She grinned and said, “It’s your fault, you were poking into mybelly and it woke me up.”
I chuckled and said, “Sorry about that, I can’t help it, I alwaysget hard early in the morning, but that doesn’t explain what youwere doing.”
She gave a little giggle and quickly covered her mouth to keepfrom making more noise and whispered, “I felt like saying hi toyour little head and wanted to give it a kiss.”
And she let out a quitter giggle and I whispered, “Well my littlehead says hi to you also. But he also says he needs his sleep andrest so in the morning he can play and have fun.”
Then she giggled again, “But daddy my little head says she wantsto play and have fun right now.”
Now when she had come up to talk to me, she had slid her bodyalong mine and I had felt my cock slide across her smooth littlebody and even across her little pussy but with her height andmine, my 8 inch cockhead was resting between her thighs justtouching her little pussy slit. I could feel that her littlepussy was sopping wet. And I gave a little shudder and said,“Honey you are soaked.”
She giggled and said, “Yeah daddy while I was saying hi, I got sohorny.” She paused and whispered, “Daddy can you fuck me again?”
I chuckled and said, “Aren’t you still sore from earlier honey?”She whispered back, “No daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “I don’t think you are telling the truthhoney.”
After a couple of seconds she said, “Well I am a little, butdaddy I like it when you’re inside me and I’m so horny I justcouldn’t fall asleep even if I tried, and I just know if you fuckme I will be able to get back to sleep.”
I thought about it for a minute, I mean I was pretty hard and herlittle pussy did feel nice right now and I didn’t know if I couldget back to sleep with this hard on and my naked 11 year olddaughter next to me. I looked at my wife who was still soundasleep. She was a pretty sound sleeper especially when she had along day and we had one of those and she really needed her sleep.However, no matter how sound asleep she was fucking my daughternext to her would have woken her up. Now I had no problem withher waking up to find me fucking her daughter, but I didn’t wantto wake her, also my sister-in-law and her boyfriend were on theother side of her sleeping with my other daughter Ashley betweenthem. I didn’t want to wake everyone else up just to fuck mydaughter so I made a decision.
I said, “Ok honey I will fuck you but we need to go to your room,I don’t want to wake anyone else up.”
She gasped, “Really daddy you will? Ok let’s go to my room.”
I slid out of bed bringing Brianna along with me, as we got outmy wife just rolled over on her other side and put her armsaround her sister whose back was against her. I saw her settleback down as her sister briefly moved snuggling back against mywife.
I also noticed that Jason had thrown back the covers a little bitand was on his back and my little Ashley was cuddled up to himsleeping with her head on his chest and I also noticed her handwas under the sheets that were just covering his lower half. If Ihad to guess, she was holding onto something and I thought thetwins were so alike in some ways, and I turned around to the doorand walked out holding my daughters hand in mine.
We walked down to her and Ashley’s room. When I went in, therewas a little night light on illuminating the room which gave justenough that I could see everything. She headed for her bed and Ifollowed behind as she got in pulling back the covers, now thiswas a little 11-year-old kid’s bed so was not very big but I gotinto it and lay down beside my daughter, my feet sticking off theend of the bed. She was on her back and when I got in, I lay downon my side next to her. I looked down at her and she looked up atme saying, “You going to fuck me know daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “Actually no I’m not going to fuck you justyet.”
She looked confused and said, “But daddy you said, “You weregoing to, that’s why we came in here.”
I chuckled again and said, “Princess, we are going to dosomething different, you remember how it was earlier today and Ifucked you silly.”
She giggled at that expression and said, “Yeah daddy it was greatare we going to do that again?”
I said, “Not yet princess, first daddy is going to do somethingdifferent and hopefully show you something wonderful.”
She just nodded her head and said, ‘Ok Daddy as long as you putit in me eventually.”
I chuckled and said, “Oh don’t worry honey I will.”
Then I started by saying, “Now the first thing we should do iskiss.”
I bent my head towards hers and she opened her mouth as I put mymine on hers and she started to quickly move her tongue about andpress her mouth hard against mine. I pulled my mouth off of hersand said, ‘Not that way princess.”
She looked up at me and said, “Was I doing something wrongdaddy?”
I said, “not really honey if we were just going to fuck thatwould be the perfect kiss hard fast and passionate, but when youstart out to make love you go a little easier, more tenderly, nowfollow my lead and take it slow.”
I bent back down to her lips and put mine against hers partingthem slightly as I lightly kissed her before putting slightlymore pressure against her lips. Then I stuck my tongue betweenher lips and lightly licked along her lips. I felt her littletongue come out hesitantly and just touched my tongue to hers andslowly moved it around her tongue. She got the hint and did thesame to mine and we spent the next few minutes kissing tenderlyusing our tongues to tease more than to probe. I have comparedFrench kissing as tongues dancing, well there are differentdances and this dance was a slow dance tender and loving. After afew minutes, I could hear her breathing going a little ragged andI broke off our kiss.
She looked up at me breathing a little heavy and there wassurprise on her eyes along with lust. And then she said, “WowDaddy that was great, that was better than even when Sissy and Ido it.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah, I once made your mom cum just fromkissing, nothing else.”
She looked at me in amazement and said, “really daddy.”
I nodded my head and she said, “Can we kiss more like that.”
I chuckled and said, “Yes honey we will, but there is more for meto teach you, now I am going to do something to make you feelreally good, Ok?”
She nodded her head and said, “Yes daddy.”
I smiled down at her and said, “OK now just lay back and let medo everything, I don’t want you to touch yourself or me unless Itell you to, do you understand?” She just nodded her head. And Isaid, “Good.”
I bent down to give her another kiss juts like what we had beendoing, but this time I took one of my hands and touched the sideof her face. I ran my hand lightly down the side of her neck,which caused her to shudder just lightly, and her breathing tocatch, and then I took my hand and ran it down the middle of herbody and to her stomach making sure not to touch her littlebreasts. I lightly stroked her little body as I kissed her. Ibrought my lips from hers and said, “It’s not all about touchingyour breasts.”
I lightly stroked around her little breasts that were juststarting to stick up with her large puffy nipples sticking outfrom the middle of them, currently fully erect and sticking upjust begging to be kissed. I felt a little shudder come from herand I continued saying, “it’s not about touching your littlecunny.”
And I brushed my fingers just above her little slit and then downthe insides of her thigh being careful not to touch her littlepussy slit. Her pussy lips were just barely parted with her pussymaking a slight mound out from between her legs and she gaveanother larger shudder gasping out “Daddy that feels nice.”
I chuckled and said, “I bet it does honey, and it only getsbetter.”
I bent my head back down but I only gave her a light peck on thelips before I kissed her on the forehead and then on her littlepert nose which caused a slight giggle from her. Then I kissedher cheek and then I kissed right by her ear and then behind it,causing another little shudder and I whispered in her ear. “Iknow you like a little pain princess, but I have found that mostgirls do if even a little bit,” I took her tiny ear lobe betweenmy lips and I used my teeth to slightly bite it and pull backpulling her lobe out a little bit before releasing it. Thisbrought a little moan out of her as she said, ‘Oh daddy.”
Then I said, “Now your neck is very sensitive and it likes beingpaid attention to.” I nibbled on her soft beautiful little neck,being careful not to bite down or suck on it; I did not want togive my 11 year old girl any hickey to show off in school whenthey went back. It would be hard explaining it. But I took mymouth and opened wide to put my teeth against her neck at thejunction of her shoulder and neck where it is really sensitiveand I bit down very lightly, not hard enough to leave a mark butjust hard enough for her to feel what I could do. This caused herto shiver and gasp, “Daddy.” I took my teeth away and just kissedher finishing saying, “If you were mommy I would have bit downright then.”
She shuddered and said, ‘Oh god daddy, do it to me too.”
I chuckled and said, ‘No honey, I can’t leave any marks whereother people can see them, daddy will get in a lot of trouble.”
She just sighed and said, “Ok daddy”
I continued nibbling around her neck and licking her ear lobewith an occasional nip. While I was doing this my hand hadn’tstopped and I had been caressing her body circling around herlittle breasts and going down to slide my hand along the insidesof her thighs, also spreading her legs open. Her breathing hadbeen growing ragged, I noticed her clenching the bed with herlittle hands, and her back was starting to arch a little. Iwhispered in her ear, “You’re about to cum for daddy aren’t youprincess?”
She nodded her head and moaned, “Yes daddy. Please don’t make mestop.”
I chuckled and said, “Of course not princess, little girls likeyou can cum more than once and daddy wants you to come for himmany times.”
I licked her neck and stroked my hand up the inside of one of herlegs and then the other, just stopping shy of her little pussyand she gave a little moan. I then whispered in her little ear,“Cum for daddy princess, show Daddy how much you love him.”
I lifted my hand from her body and just kept my mouth to her earbreathing in it and said, “Come on princess show daddy how muchyou love him and cum for him.”
I saw her arching her back and gripping the bed and her legs werespread wide open and I wasn’t touching her except for my lips toher ear and she wasn’t touching herself either or rubbing herlittle clitty against anything and as I said, “Cum for daddyprincess.”
She did just that. I saw her body give one big shudder and herback arch up off the bed and she cried out wordlessly, convulsingslamming her back and her ass back to the bed and then up off itand back down again then she cried out, “Oh God Daddy.”
Her hands went down between her legs pressing against her sextightly and she curled up in a ball shuddering and saying, “Ohgod, Oh god, Oh god daddy,”
I just rubbed along her back as she curled up until she startedto straighten up, looked up at me with wide yes, and said, “Ohgod daddy that felt so awesome.”
I chuckled and said, “I could tell princess, did you have a nicecum?” She looked at me in disbelief and said, ‘Of course daddydidn’t you see me cum?”
I chuckled and said, “Yes princess and it looked like a wonderfulcum.”
She then said, “Oh god daddy I don’t believe I came without beingtouched or anything, when you quit touching me, I thought Iwouldn’t be able to cum, but hearing your voice and feeling yourbreath in my ear and you telling me to cum for you. Oh god Icouldn’t believe it, it just made me so, so, cummy.”
I chuckled and said, “Making up new words huh princess?”
She giggled and said, “Yeah, it’s the only thing I could thinkof.”
I laughed and said, “That’s ok princess I understand what youwere trying to say, and I hope you know you are a lucky girl, notevery girl can cum that way.”
She looked at me and said, “Really daddy, can mommy?”
I chuckled and said, “Well your mom isn’t normal, she can cumthat way, once I saw her cum standing up with no one touchingher. She just stood there with her legs spread and her hands onher thighs looking down with her eyes closed and I watched as sheeventually had an orgasm and had a good cum. She told meafterwards that she just thought about what she wanted to do;picturing the sex in her mind and it was enough to make her cum.”
My daughter looked at me with amazement and said, “Really mommydid that?”
I nodded my head and she then said, “Wow she needs to teach methat.”
I laughed and said, “I don’t know if it can be taught but I amsure your mother would be willing to try.”
She plastered her body back against mine as I said that andbrought her mouth to mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth,but this time not lightly or slowly but demanding. I answered herback with my own demanding tongue and lips, after a minute ofthis she pulled back and said, “Daddy can you put it in me now?”
I chuckled and said, “Well princess if you insist I guess I haveto.”
She said seriously, “Yes daddy I do”I said, “Well you asked for it.”
I rolled her over onto her back with me on top of her and Ilooked down at her as she spread her legs open wide without mesaying anything and I took my hard cock and put it at theentrance to her pretty little pussy and slowly pushed in. Iwatched as the head of my cock split her little pussy lips openand then started to disappear. The feeling of my cock enteringher little pussy felt great, my cockhead felt like it was in asoft, hot, wet vise as it slid into her pussy and with my precumand her dripping wet from her recent orgasm. I was easily able toslide into her. Well easy for me as I didn’t have to push toohard to get it into her tight pussy because my daughter washelping me.
As my cock started to enter her, my daughter bent her spread legsto dig her heels into the bed, she started to drag her littlebody down the bed, and onto my cock helping me enter her until Iwas buried all the way in her. Now while this was going on herbreathing was heavy and she had been panting from a combinationof her effort and because quite frankly an eight-inch cock thatwas more than thick enough for any woman or man I had ever fuckedbefore, was splitting her very tight and very young pussy wideopen. No matter how wet she was, it still had to hurt, but beyondher panting and a little grunt or two, she never cried out in anypain.
After I was all the way in, she relaxed for a few seconds and Ijust looked at the junction of our two bodies with my cock allthe way inside of her, spreading her open obscenely. This wholeprocess took only a couple of minutes but it felt like muchlonger and it felt fantastic. Then I looked for the first timedown at my daughters face that only came up to my chest. Inoticed her eyes were closed and the expression on her face wasof intense concentration which quickly faded to one of pleasure,then she opened her eyes and looked up at me smiling and shesaid, “I like it when you’re inside of me daddy.”I grinned and said, “And I like it when I’m inside of youprincess.”
With that her smile got wider, Then I said, “How’s your littlecunny feeling princess, any soreness?”
She shook her head saying, “No daddy I’m all better now, itdoesn’t hurt at all.”
I chuckled and said, “I think someone’s fibbing again,”
She said, “No daddy I’m not fibbing. It did hurt a littleearlier, but not anymore, you feel good inside me and my cunny ishappy now.” After saying that she moved her hips up and down alittle bit and my cock felt her little pussy slide up and downit, and said, “It doesn’t hurt at all daddy.”
While looking right up at my face and grinning, and I thought,‘well if she wants it that bad!’ and I slid my cock about halfwayback before slamming it back into her.
I started fucking her little pussy. After that first hard thrustinto her pussy, I slowed down my fucking to keep a steady pacegoing; I was also keeping the top of my body supported on myelbows so I could watch as my cock fucked in and out of her11-year-old pussy. I watched my cock sliding in and out, when Ipulled out, I watched as her pussy lips opened up, sliding alongthe shaft of my thick cock and when I went in, I saw them foldinward dragged along by my cock. I could also see my daughtersexpression on her face as I did this and there was no pain inthat face, her eyes were closed and there was a look of just purepleasure on her face and she had a huge smile on her face, Ispoke up, “Princess is this what you wanted daddy to do?”
She opened her eyes and looked up at me as I looked down at herand she said, “Yes Daddy, my little cunny is very happy rightnow.”
I chuckled and said, “I’m glad to hear that princess, I’m notgoing too fast am I honey?”
She said, “Oh no daddy, you can go faster if you want.”
I said, “Do you want me to go faster?”
She said, “”Yes daddy, I do I liked it a lot earlier when youdid.”
I chuckled and said, “Ok princess if you want it I will gofaster.”
And she said, ‘yes daddy I do, and daddy?” and she paused.
I said, “What princess?”
And she quickly said, “Can you hold me down when you do it.”
I looked down at her underneath me. My cock between her legs andher naked body with her nipples on her little tits sticking uphard and her pretty face staring up at me and I nodded my head ather and she grinned and closed her eyes with her little smile onher face. Then I let my upper body come down on top of her hidingher from view and I felt her hard nipples poke into my chest andI felt her head move so her cheek was against my chest and I felther breath across one of my nipples as I put my full weight onher body. I reached my hands under the both of us to grab herlittle ass and squeeze her ass cheeks as I pulled my cock back asfar as I could and still keep it inside of her and I plunged alleight inches back into her hard as possible and pulled back outto do it again.
I continued fucking into her fast and hard, pressing her bodyinto her little bed and her arms were around my body and herhands were digging into my side. If she had sharp nails, I wouldhave been pretty scratched up. I could feel her breathing againstmy body and her breathing was a little ragged but I continued. Icould feel her little pussy clenching my cock and I felt hersmooth small body underneath me as I thrust in and out of herslamming into her pussy. After about five minutes of this, I wasstarting to feel my orgasm approaching. I was holding off as muchas I could but if I kept this up I would cum any second, so Ireleased her ass from my hands and pulled my cock out of herpussy pushing myself off her body with my arms and looked down ather as I tried my hardest to keep from cumming.
She looked up at me breath gasping and said plaintively, “Daddywhy did you stop?”
I caught my breath from my own exertions and gasped out, ‘BecauseI was about to cum and daddy doesn’t want to cum just yet.”
She looked at me and said, “Why not daddy?”
I chuckled and said, “Because daddy won’t be able to get it upafterwards and he wanted to do something else with you before hedid.”
She nodded her head and said, “Ok daddy whatever you want to do.”
I laid back down on my side recovering my breath and alsoallowing my cock to settle down and looked at my daughter layingon her back beside me. I saw her take a hand to her pussy andstart to rub her little clit and close her eyes. I watched as sheplayed with herself, I chuckled and said, “Enjoying yourself?”
With her eyes still closed and not stopping what she was doingshe said, ‘yes daddy.” And she continued playing with herself andthen said, “Sorry daddy, I was almost ready to cum when youstopped.”
I chuckled and said, “that’s ok honey don’t stop go ahead andhave your cum.”
So I watched my little girl play with herself rubbing across herlittle clitty with one hand, the other hand started rubbing herhard little nipples then I saw her take one nipple and pinch ithard then the other one. She was breathing heavily and I decidedto help her out a little, reached to her nipple closest to me,and rubbed it. Her eyes opened briefly and then closed again. Itook her little nipple between two fingers and rolled it betweenthem pinching lightly which got a little moan from her, then Ireleased it did the same to her other one pushing her hand out ofthe way. I played with each nipple for a minute before bendingdown and taking a nipple in my mouth.
I sucked on her nipple as I played with her other one and felther hand come to rest on top of my head pushing down a little. Isucked harder pulling my mouth up causing a pop as it popped outof my mouth and did the same for the other one, by this point Iwas kneeling on the bed, bent over her chest sucking on herlittle titties. My cock was still hard and as I sucked on hernipples with an occasional bite that would cause her to moan asshe played with herself.
I was thinking about what I was going to do next, clearly Iwouldn’t last too long no matter what I did, my decision was if Iwas going to fuck her pussy again or her mouth. I mean I couldstick my cock in her mouth and fuck her face as she played withherself but I decided to leave doing that to her sister andthought about what she liked and it came to me.
So I pulled my mouth of her titties and watched her for a coupleof more seconds before I reached down and put my hand over herhand that was rubbing her pussy and I stopped her hand, her eyespopped open and she said, “Daddy, I was almost there, why did youstop me again?”
I smiled at her and said, “Shut the fuck up, little bitches talkonly when spoken to.” She looked at me in shock and started tosay, “Daddy…”
But I placed my hand over her mouth shutting her up and her eyesopened wide, and I said, “Do you remember what you promised to befor this family?”
She slowly nodded her head yes and I said, “So you are my toy todo with as I like and If I say shut the fuck up, you shut thefuck up, got it?”
She nodded her head and I continued, “Well then I am glad youunderstand.”
I pulled my hand from her mouth and said, “You remember what tosay when someone is doing something you don’t like?”
She nodded her head, and I said, “Tell me what it is.”She licked her lips and said very quietly, “Bully.”
I said, “Good now anytime you want to say that, you can and Iwill stop whatever I am doing, now I am serious, you say thatword if there is anything I am doing you don’t want to do, nodyour head if you understand and agree.”
She looked at me and without any hesitation nodded her head and Ismiled at her. She smiled at me then I said, “Good, get out ofbed.” She scrambled to get out of bed, I got out of it also andlooked at her standing there and I said, “Face the bed and putyour hands flat on it.” She was quick to comply, her bed waslower to the floor than mine designed for her small body and shewas bent over a little bit to keep her hands flat on the bed.
I turned away from her to go to her and her sister’s dresser andquickly found what I was looking for. The room was still mostlydark but the night light gave me enough to find what I wanted andI went back to my daughter and came up behind her and said, “Isee you remember this position from earlier when your sister wasin it.”
She had taken my directions one step further and had spread herlegs wide. She nodded her head when I spoke. And then I said,“Good, I like it when my toys anticipate my needs, now your mompromised to spank you if you were good. Well you guys fell asleepand she wasn’t able to keep her promise to you, but I might beable to take her place, but only if you were good tonight. Idon’t know princess were you good tonight?”
She was quick to say, “Yes daddy I was very good just like Ipromised.”
I said, “Well I’m not sure, I mean you did fall asleep.”
She whimpered a little as she said, “Daddy I was good I promiseyou. I’m sorry I fell asleep. I don’t remember doing it. I waseating sissy’s cunny and bubby was eating me and the next thing Iknew, I was waking up in bed all alone, so I came right to youand mommies room to get in bed with you.”
I chuckled because all that had come out in one breath and said,“Well I guess you were good tonight.”
And then without any warning I brought my hand back and down toher ass hard. She gave a little shriek from the shock and thesudden pain but didn’t move from her position. I saw her bodyshake for a few seconds and I looked down at her ass and thehairbrush that was now resting against her ass. I hadn’t hit herwith my hand, but with the hairbrush I had picked up off herdresser. It was a traditional one with a normal handle and a wideoval brush end, I had hit her pretty hard with it, and as Ilifted it from her ass, I saw an imprint of the brush quicklydisappear.
I spoke up, “Now you’re going to have to be quiet, no moreoutbursts from you, ok?”
She just nodded her head. And I brought it back up and down onher other ass cheek, but this time all you heard was the smack ofthe brush and no noise from her. I saw her hands grip the bedsheets and I quickly brought it back down again, “SMACK!” Nowthese hits weren’t as hard as the first one but they were stillhard and I hit her again and again. I hit her a total of twelvetimes, six on each ass cheek, by this time when I had spanked hersister with my hand she had almost collapsed and only her stuffedmouth to keep her from yelling out. But Brianna hadn’t made anoise beyond a little whimper. Her ass cheeks were starting toget red from the beating, and her legs were trembling, but Inoticed also that her legs had started to get wet as her pussydripped juices down her legs.
I looked around her body to see her face, her eyes were closedwith tears running down her face and she had her lower lipbetween her teeth biting down
I asked her, “Do you want me to stop princess.”
She shook her head side to side violently and gasped out, ‘Nodaddy, please don’t stop yet, I’m almost there.”
I chuckled and thought, ‘that’s’ daddy’s little girl.’ And I wentback to hitting her ass with the brush; I was doing it lighterthis time but quicker and I was making sure to hit every part ofher ass. Her legs were trembling and her breathing was heavierand ragged I had moved to a position that I could see her faceand I could see tears running down her face but as I continued Isaw her face change and with tears till running down I saw herstart to smile.
I saw her body shudder and shake a little and could tell she wasready to cum and I decided to help her over the edge. I droppedthe brush and brought my whole hand down opening it wide to hither ass as hard as I could, causing her body to jerk forward. Ikept my hand on her ass only to slide it between her legs and Istuck my middle finger out and used it to rub her clit while Icupped her whole soaking wet pussy in my hand. As soon as I didthis, she cried out, “Daddy” and had a huge orgasm. Her legsbuckled and I held her up using my hand cupping her little pussyas she cried out and shook and shuddered through her orgasm and Isaid, “My turn.”
And while she was still in the throes of her orgasm I used myhand in her pussy to drag her forward onto the bed with mefollowing behind her and I pulled my hand from her pussy causinga little whimper to come from her. I quickly grabbed her hipsdrawing her backward towards me to impale her pussy onto my cock.I literally lifted her off the bed as I pulled her backwards andshoved into her. This time I did slide right into her with noproblem. My cock didn’t slow down until my cock bottomed out andmy hips slammed into her causing a cry to come from her. Igrabbed her ass, which was bright red from the beating, and Isqueezed it hard, pushed her body away from me until my cock wasalmost out, only to pull her back to me, and slammed back intoher.
I did this two, three, four, more times before with a huge groanI came hard. I felt her pussy tight around my cock as I held itdeep in her and my cum squirted out filling her tiny womb with mysperm and I felt her pussy contracting around my cock because herorgasm was still going on. It had almost died down when my cockwent into her but when my cock went into her and I startedcumming it came back full-blown and my cock was the recipient ofthe goodness that was her cumming pussy. As for me. It wasprobably the best cum I had all day and that’s saying something.
After a minute my cock had stopped cumming and she had calmeddown a little bit when I collapsed forward on top of her. I keptmy cock in her little pussy as I rolled to the side keeping herpulled against my body with a leg over the top of hers and one ofmy arms under her head resting against her body as I reachedbehind me to grab a pillow to put under my head.
We laid there for a minute recovering until I spoke up, “Soprincess how was that for you?”
She shuddered and said, “That was the best cum ever daddy and Ididn’t pass out this time.”
I chuckled, “Yeah it’s much better when you can remember how itfeels afterwards.”
She giggled and said, ‘Yeah it does daddy.”
I started to pull out of her and she quickly said, “Stop daddy.”
And I stopped and said, “Why?”
She said, “My cunny is happy with you in it, keep it in please.”
I chuckled, “Ok honey I will.”
And we laid there my cock still inside of her and my arms aroundher holding her tight against me. I felt her hands come up tograb my arms and pull tight as she tried to pull me against heras close as possible. We lay there in her little bed, my feetdangling off the end of the bed and as we lay there, I heard herbreathing start to slow down and I could tell she was fallingasleep. Listening to her breath going in and out at a regularrhythm and her soft body against me with my cock still in thewarm wetness of her little pussy I also fell asleep.
I woke up and it was still dark, I wasn’t sure how long I hadbeen asleep, but my cock had gotten hard again and I was stillburied in my daughter’s young pussy. I was still sleepy but Itook advantage of the situation and slowly started to move mycock in her pussy. I heard a little sigh come from my daughterand she muttered, “Daddy, my cunny is happy.”
I slowly fucked her little pussy as she continued to sleep, wellhalf asleep as I heard her mutter, “feels good daddy.”
I slowly fucked her little pussy after a little while I felt mydaughter start to move her hips and I heard, “Daddy, are youstill fucking me?”
I answered back, “Yes honey,”
Sounding a little more awake she said, “I thought I was dreamingit again.”
I chuckled and said, “Do you dream of me fucking you oftenprincess?”
She said, “Yes daddy.”
Surprised I replied back, “Oh how long you been dreaming of daddyfucking you?”
She said, “ever since I saw you and mommy fucking last year.”
I said, “Oh, how did you see mommy and me fucking?”
She was quiet for a couple of seconds and said, “About a year agoI got up to go to the bathroom and heard noises coming fromdownstairs and I saw your door open and looked in but you werenot in there, so I went downstairs. I was a little bit scared soI crept down the stairs and saw you and mommy, you and mommy werefucking. I had never seen anyone fuck but I knew what it was fromschool, you had mommy bent over the ottoman and were fucking herfrom behind. You didn’t hear me and I just knelt on the stairsand watched you guys, that was the first time I saw your cock itlooked so huge going in and out of momma but she seemed to likeit a lot, she was moaning and saying, “Fuck me, fuck me, fuckme.” That’s when you bent over and said, “That’s it you fuckingslut beg for it.”
I saw you grab her hair and pull her head back hard and she criedout, “Fuck me baby, fuck me hard.” And I saw you go faster andwatching you and mommy made my cunny feel weird and tingly, thenI saw you start slapping mommies butt as you gripped her hair andfucked her and she cried out, “That’s it beat my ass, I’m a dirtyfucking slut and deserve it.”
I was listening to my daughter tell me this and I remembered thatnight. We had went to the beach and she had been teasing me allday, brushing up against me with her huge titties and grabbing mycock under the water but never doing more than teasing. At onepoint, I called her a cock tease and she had giggled and saidthat she was a dirty little slut and not a cock tease and maybe Ishould punish her for it. Of course, I promised her I would andwhen we got home and got the kids in bed, I kept my promise. Iliterally tore her nightgown off her in the living room beforebending her over the ottoman and fucking her silly. I remembereverything I said and what she said and I remembered grabbing herhair and spanking her ass, I also remembered how it ended as mydaughter went on.
“I watched you and mommy and my cunny was tingling and it made mefeel really good watching you, you looked so strong and mommylooked so happy, I wanted to be that happy. I wanted you callingme a dirty slut and slapping my ass and I really wanted you tofuck me. Then I saw you pull out of her and I saw your wholething, it looked so big and swollen I wanted to go down there andtouch it, but I just knelt there and watched as you pulled mommyby the hair and dragged her off the ottoman and shoved your thingin mommy’s mouth. I couldn’t believe that the whole thing fit inher mouth, you held her hair and said, “That’s it swallow it likea dirty fucking slut.” And you held her face against your bodyand I couldn’t believe it, how could mommy breathe with yourthing inside her mouth and then you said, “Choke on It cunt,choke on it until you pass out.”
I started to get scared because momma couldn’t breathe and youweren’t pulling your thing out and then just when I couldn’tstand it anymore and I was going to yell at you. You pulled yourthing out of her mouth, she gasped for air, and you said, “Didyou like that dirty slut, do you want more of that.”
And Mommy yelled, “Yes abuse me, treat me like the fucking slut Iam, beat my ass, hurt me, oh god I’m such a whore.”
I couldn’t believe mommy was saying those things, but when shedid my little cunny got real happy I saw you stand there for aminute looking down at mommy before a smile came on your face andyou said, “Yes you are, now act like it and swallow my fuckingcock.”
Mommy bent over and took your cock in her mouth, I saw herswallow all of it and start to move it in and out of her mouth,and then you started slapping her boobies calling her a whore anda slut. Her body was shaking and I saw her put her hand down toher own cunny and start rubbing it and I couldn’t help myself, Ijust had to do what she did and I touched my own cunny. I wassurprised because my cunny was wet, and then I found for thefirst time how good it felt to touch myself.”
I remembered everything from that night and I remembered doingthat stuff to my wife I also remembered the reason that I stoodthere for a minute. We had talked dirty many a time andeverything we had just done we had done before at some point butwhen she asked me to abuse her, hurt her and beat her and thencalled herself a whore, it was, more than dirty talk and itstunned me for a few seconds. Especially with what I had donebefore we met, but as I looked at her face looking up at me Icould tell she was turned as much as I had ever seen and Idecided I would play along with her. Sand o when she started tosuck my cock again I saw her tits just hanging there, I decidedto do something that I had never done and I started slappingthem. Watching my hand hitting her tits and them jiggling as Idid that and every time I hit them. I felt her moan around mycock and knew she liked it so I started calling her a whore and aslut which made her suck harder.
Brianna continued, “It felt good playing with my cunny and I hadto put my hand inside my panties to touch myself better and thatfelt even more awesome. Then I saw mommy start to shake and heardyou say, “that’s it cum for me you fucking slut.”
You just held her head on your cock as she shook for a minute andthen she quit shaking and you pulled your cock out of her mouthand said, “My turn now slut.” And you shoved your cock back inher mouth over and over again until you suddenly yelled, “Take itslut.”
And I saw you shake and hold mommy still on your cock and yourface got all scrunched up for a minute until you looked down atmommy and said, “That’s it, eat it all up whore”
I saw her look up at you and pull your cock out almost all theway. And then I saw her tongue come out of her mouth and aroundyour cock before she pulled it out and lifted her face to you.You bent down and kissed her for what seemed like forever beforeyou helped her stand up and you laughed and said, “So you seemedto enjoy that a lot.”
Mommy laughed and said, “You better believe it.”
You gave her a hug, you two bent down to pick stuff up off thefloor, and I was afraid you were going to find me on the stairsand I would get in trouble so I quickly ran up the stairs andinto my room to jump in bed. I kept on thinking about what I sawand then someone opened the bedroom door and I faked beingasleep, you kissed me on the forehead and then and went and didthe same thing to sissy and mommy did the same thing before youguys closed the door. I lay there thinking about both you andmommy naked and what you called your cock and what you did tomommy and called her and I just had to touch myself again.For the first time I really played with my little cunny. Idiscovered how it felt when I touched my little button and itstarted feeling better and better until I couldn’t take itanymore. It was almost painful but I didn’t stop and then it hitme, it felt so good, better than anything I ever felt before andI couldn’t control myself and I cried out and my little cunnyfelt wonderful but I had to remove my hands from it because itwas too sensitive. Then I heard sissy say, “You ok sissy, I heardyou yell.”
I was breathing hard but I said, “Yeah sissy, sorry I woke upwith a bad dream.”
Then she got in bed with me and she cuddled up to my back puttingher arms around me and said, “It’s ok Sissy I’m here for you.”
And she hugged me. I said, “Thank you sissy.” I let her hold meas she fell asleep and it felt nice her holding me after what Ihad just done and I fell asleep thinking of you calling mommy adirty slut and spanking her and I wanted you to do that to medaddy.”
She was quiet after telling me that and I thought back to thatnight and saying goodnight to my daughters and me and the wifegoing to bed, without really discussing her reaction. I wondernow if things would have gone differently if we had, but that wasthe past and we can’t change it, right now my cock was stillburied in my daughter’s 11 year old pussy and I had been slowlyfucking her as she talked.
Her story about seeing me and her mom and me remembering thatnight had refueled my need to really fuck my daughter, we werestill on our sides and I said, “Princess daddy is going to pullout of you for a minute.” And she whined, “No daddy my cunny ishappy.”
I chuckled and said, “Don’t worry princess; your cunny will soonbe happy again.”
I pulled my cock out of her pussy for the first time, and some ofher wet pussy juices mixed with my cum came out of her littlepussy. I then said, “Turn around honey.”
She turned around as quick as she could and I saw her look at mewith a big smile on her face and I said, “You enjoying your nightalone with daddy?”
She grinned as wide as she could and said, “Yes daddy, I want todo this all the time.”
I laughed and said, “I think your mom would have something to sayabout that and probably also your sister and brother.”
She giggled and said, “It’s ok Daddy I’ll share.”
I laughed at that and said, “You’ll share huh, well right now Ihave you all to myself and I am going to use you as long as Ican.” I smacked her ass hard and she gave a little yelp. Her asswas probably still sensitive from the spanking I gave her earlierand I rolled over on my back with my cock sticking up from mybody still pretty wet from her pussy then I said, “Now it’s timeto get your little fucking cunt on top of my cock.”
She looked at my cock and a big grin came on her face as sheswung her body over top of mine pushing my cock between ourbodies before she slid up far enough for it to hit her littlepussy. She paused for a second to feel it’s length against herlittle pussy slit before she slid up a little further, but shewent a little too far and her legs had been spread so my cockpopped up from between her legs. She slid down expecting it to beat her pussy and I watched and felt as it slid up her ass cheeks.
I had to smile at that. She was still pretty new at fucking anddidn’t think about needing to guide it in from her position and Ichuckled and said, “Let me help you, lift your ass up a little.”
I reached down to my cock and put a hand on her ass as she liftedit up and I dragged my cock between her ass cheeks guiding ittowards her little pussy. I made a stop first and put it at herasshole and pushed just a little to feel it against the head ofmy cock and she said, “Daddy that’s the wrong hole.”
I chuckled and said, “No it’s not honey, not if I want it to be.”
She was quiet and still and then she said, “Daddy, are you goingto fuck my ass?”
I didn’t say anything for a minute because I was seriouslythinking about it, but I decided that I would leave that foranother day, but I wanted to see how she would react and I said,“I might, you have a problem with that?”
After a pause she said, “No Daddy.”
I asked her, “Do you want me to princess?”
She said, “If that’s what you want daddy you can, but my cunny istelling me that it wants you inside right now.”
I chuckled and said, “So your cunny wants me to fuck it, howabout your little asshole, what’s it saying.” And I pushed alittle more feeling my head push against her asshole and I felt alittle shudder come from her.”
And with a big pause she said, “It’s telling me that it wantsdaddy but my cunny wants you more right now.”
I said, “So it’s not afraid?”
She looked up at me and said, “No daddy, I can prove it.”
And she pushed back on my cock and I felt the head of my cockstart to open up her asshole, which was pretty damn tight, and Isaw a grimace come on her face as she started feeling the pain. Igrabbed her ass and pulled my cock back from her asshole and fora brief moment I saw a look of relief cross her face before shesmiled and said, “Why did you stop me daddy I was showing you Iwasn’t afraid.”
I lied and said, “Because I don’t want to fuck your ass rightnow.”
The real reason was because I knew she didn’t want to do it, butshe would have done it anyways and no matter what it did to her,she would have let me. I know she liked a little pain but thiswould have been another level that she didn’t need right now. Iwould fuck her ass eventually, but she would also be stretchedand lubed a little bit first.
I saw another look of relief cross her face and then I said,“But, don’t worry, since you want it so bad daddy will fuck yourass some other time.” She looked up at me, smiled, and said, “Okdaddy.”
Then I said; “Now it’s time for you to get on my cock.” I used myhand to guide my cock to her pussy and pushed forward at the sametime she pushed back. My cock slid into her pussy and she pushedherself back until I was all the way in her and she gave a bigsigh and said, “My cunny is happy again.”
I chuckled and said, “That’s good honey, now to make my cockhappy why don’t you sit up straight.”
She said, ‘Ok daddy”
She sat upright, getting a little more of my cock in her littlepussy, she smiled down at me, I brought my hips off the bedjerking them up hard, she gave a little gasp, and I said. “Welldon’t just sit there start moving that cunt of yours up and downlike the fucking dirty slut you are.”
She gave a shudder when I said that but lifted herself up on mycock a little bit before coming back down again and then repeatedit going up a little bit more before coming back down, I asked,“Do you want my help slut? Because you are going to have to do alot better job than that to get me off.”
She replied back, “No daddy I can do it.”
And she surprised me as she shifted to get her feet under her andputting her hands on my chest, she was able to get the positionshe wanted. She lifted her body off my cock until just the headwas in before letting her full weight come down and she impaledherself back on my cock causing a gasp to come from her. And thenshe did it again and looked at me. She had a pleased expressionon her face and she said, “Is that better daddy?”
I frowned, put my hands behind my head, and said, “Yes slut thatis better, now shut the fuck up like a good little whore and makeme cum.”
And she gave a little shiver and closed her eyes as she startedbouncing up and down on my cock. I was pretty pleased; she wasdoing a damn good job riding my cock. I watched as my cock wentonto her little pussy, stretching it open, disappearing only toreappear as she lifted up from my body, she kept this up for agood five minutes. After a while, I saw her body shaking and herbreathing becoming rapid and I said, “Don’t stop bitch, you cancum but don’t you dare stop.”
And she gave a shudder but continued fucking my cock and I said,“That’s it slut keep it up just like that, show daddy what alittle slut his princess is, letting her daddy fuck her, onlysluts and whore do that. Are you a dirty slut princess?”
She moaned as she said, “Yes daddy I’m a dirty slut princess.”
I could tell she was getting tired. I loved her and I only saidthose things because they turned her on and decided I would helpher but in a way that she liked. I reached and grabbed her justunder her chest pushing her hands that were on my chest out ofthe way at the same time and supporting her as I said, “Look youfucking slut, this is the way I want it done.”
I used my hands to lift her up and down my cock faster than shehad been going and I said, “Use those fucking hands, daddy wantsto see his slutty daughter pinch her own nipples.”
She gave a little moan and brought her hands to her nipples andstarted pinching them, which made her shudder harder, and I said,“Harder you little cunt, pinch them harder.”
She did just that which caused her to suddenly start cumminghard. Her body shook and shuddered as she cried out wordlessly.She was still trying to fuck my cock even though I was doing mostof the work and I felt her pussy contract around my cock as shehad her orgasm. I felt mine approaching as her little pussymilked my cock as she came. I used all the will power I had tokeep from cumming because it felt fucking fantastic.
I felt her calm down from her orgasm a little bit and I knew itwas time because I couldn’t hold off any longer and
I cried out, “your mouth bitch, take my cum in your fuckingslutty mouth.”
Her eyes snapped open, I lifted her right off my cock and betweenmy legs, and she knew what I was wanting because she bent hermouth towards my cock. Before she could get it in her mouth, mycum shot out. My first shot hit her right in the face and thenher mouth descended on my cock taking the head in as more cumsquirted out, this time filling her mouth up. I clenched the bedwith my hands as I felt her little mouth sucking in, swallowingmy cum and she even brought her hands up to grab my cock shaft asshe started jacking on my cock.
The sight of my 11 year old daughter kneeling between my legs asshe had my 8 inch cock in her hands. Stroking it and the head ofmy cock in her mouth with her little cheeks bowed inward as shesucked and cum dripping down her pretty face was among the mostamazing things I had ever seen. If I wasn’t cumming now I wouldhave been after seeing that. But much better was the feeling ofher small hands on my huge shaft and her little mouth sucking onmy cock head. My cum had quit squirting and all she was gettingwas what she was sucking out of me. I calmed down enough to reachdown to her and pull her towards me pulling her mouth off mycock, causing a pop to sound as it did it and I drew her up soher face was even with mine. I also felt my cock leaving a trailup her body and I brought her mouth to mine hungrily kissing her.I found out that she had some cum still left in her mouth. Shetold me later that she had not swallowed it yet because shewanted to taste it longer, but I knew better, she just wanted toshare with her daddy.
I kissed her and stuck my tongue in her mouth I felt and tastedmy own cum still in there. We shared my cum and her saliva, weFrench kissed with my cum in her mouth or what is also referredto as snowballing until we had both swallowed all of the cum.Then I broke off the kiss and looked into my daughters face hereyes still half closed from our kiss and I stuck my tongue out toclean up the cum that was still on her face and she gave a littlegiggle saying, “Daddy that tickles.”
But I held her face until it was all gone before saying, “Sorryprincess daddy made a mess of your face and had to clean It up.”
She giggled at that and said, “Daddy you were eating your owncum.”
I chuckled and said, “Well you did feed me some of my own cumjust a second ago so don’t act so surprised.” She giggled againand said, “Sorry daddy I wasn’t finished tasting it when youkissed me.”
I mock growled and said, “Don’t give me that young lady you justwanted to share with your daddy.” That caused a little fit ofgiggles to come from her and I knew for a fact I had it the nailon the head. And I continued saying, “Besides daddy doesn’t mindtasting his own cum or others.”
She giggled and said, “Sorry daddy I forgot, you told us earlierthat you had done it before but that was a long time ago.”
I chuckled and said; “actually it was only a few hours ago.”
She gasped out, “Daddy you didn’t. Did you suck Jason?”
I chuckled and said, “Sure did, and I liked it, and you want toknow something else princess?”
She said, “What’s that daddy?”
I replied back putting my mouth to her ear and whispered, “Hemade daddy his bitch, just like I made you mine.”
She gasped out, “No way really daddy,” and then with a sly smile,“Did you like it daddy?”
And I grinned at her and said, “Yes daddy did a whole lot.”
And she looked at me and giggled and then said, “Ooo daddy was anasty little fucking slut.” And she broke up in laughter.
I looked up at her laughing face and had to smile before Ismothered her laughter by putting my mouth over hers. I felt thelast of the laughter in my mouth before it shut off and shepushed her mouth hard on mine kissing me with passion and I felther little arms come around my body as she lay on top of me andgive me a big hug. I tightened my arms around her little bodyalso pressing her against me we stayed this was for a couple ofminutes before breaking off the kiss and I looked in her littlegreen eyes and said, “daddy loves his little princess she is oneof his best daughters in the whole wide world.”
And she smiled and said, “And I love my daddy, he is the bestdaddy in the whole world.” and she hugged me again putting herhead against my chest and said, “Daddy who do you love more me,sissy or bubby?”
I chuckled and said, “You are both my little princesses and youare both the best daughters in the whole world and I could neverlove any of you including your brother and your mother any morethan I do the others, I love you all equally.”
She cuddled down on top of me and said, “Good”
Her question and my answer brought to mind the little game that Iwould play with the kids when they were younger. One of the twinswould ask if she was a better daughter than the other one and Iwould reply that she was the best daughter in the whole wideworld and then when the other one said what about me daddy, Iwould say the same to the other one. They would both giggle andsay how can each one of them the best daughter in the world. Iwould reply back because you both are and we would argue back andforth for a couple of minutes about how that was possible untilthey were on the floor giggling. And then Mike would get involvedand ask if he were the best son in the world. I would say no myother son is a much better son. Which would send all three ofthem off in laughter especially when Mike would say, “But Dad Iam your only son” I would look at him in fake shock and say,“Well then I guess that does make you the best son in the wholeworld.” Which would have them all laughing, I would finish it byhugging them all together and saying, I could never love any ofyou kids any more or any less than I could the other ones.
While I was thinking of this. Brianna had drifted off to sleepand I looked down at her laying on top of me and although I lovedall my kids equally. She was definitely daddy’s girls and Ishifted her off me and to the side of me but her arms were in adeath grip around my body. I eventually ended up with me and herlaying on our sides like we had been a little earlier but thistime my cock was not in her pussy and as a matter of fact it wasas tired, if not more so than I was and with my feet stilldangling off the end of the bed. I fell asleep holding mydaughter in my arms until I was woken up by someone tickling myfeet.
Chapter Eighteen
I awoke with someone tickling one of my feet and I tried to drawthem away, but someone was holding it. The tickling continued andI opened my eyes. I looked down to see my wife grinning at mewith her hand gripping my feet as she tickled it. When she saw melooking at her, she let go of my foot and put a finger to hermouth in a ‘be quiet’ gesture and crooked her finger in a followme gesture. I looked down at my daughter. My arm was still underher body and she had rolled onto her back. I saw her little bodynow in the full light of day. I noticed some dried cum in herhair and looking down I saw her little tits with marks made frommy teeth and her breast were a little swollen and discolored. Ihadn’t thought about that when I was sucking on them, marks thatyou wouldn’t see or notice on an adult you could see ondeveloping breast. I looked down at her little cleft and saw herpussy lips raised from her body higher than normal and as I slidout of the bed being careful not to disturb her I saw her pussywas swollen and red looking. There was also dried cum mixed withpussy juices all over her inner thighs and pussy area. I alsonoticed some faint bruises on her hips and on her legs.
When I stood up looking down at her my wife came beside me, puther arm around me, and whispered. “Wow you two must have reallygone at it last night; it looks like you used her pretty hard.”
Looking down at her, I had to agree with what she said, and Ireplied, “Yeah I guess I did, but she enjoyed every second ofit.”
My wife pulled me away saying quietly “come with me.”
With a last glance at Brianna I turned away, went out the door,and dragged me across to Mike’s room, I noticed mike wasn’t inthere when we went in, I said, “Where’s Mike?”
She replied, “Don’t worry he’s in good hands.”
She went in front of the bed and turned to me holding out herarms, I went into them, she gave me a big hug also trapping myarms against my body, and pressing her huge breasts against me asshe said, “Turn around.”
With her still in my arms I turned around and she pushed mebackwards causing me to fall onto the bed and as I said, ‘Honey…”she put her finger to her lips and said, “Shhh no talking justlay back.”
And I lay back on the bed shutting up and my wife with amischievous look on her face crawled on the bed and up to my headand then she swung her leg over my head and looking down at meshe grinned and said, “Enjoy your breakfast.” And put her pussyright down over my mouth and as I opened my mouth to put on herpussy a little gush of juices came out and into my mouth and Irecognized the taste just as she sat down on my mouth and clampedher legs around my head and she said, “enjoy your cream pie.”
What had come out and what I had tasted was a combination ofpussy juices and cum. She had been fucked just a few minutesbeforehand and had left the cum in her for me to clean up, so Idid just that and stuck my tongue up inside her pussy hole andstarted to clean her out as well as I could. Then I felt mywife’s hands come down and grip my hair pushing my mouth as tightagainst her pussy as possible. As I cleaned out her pussy, shestarted rocking back and forth on my mouth and I ate herdelicious pussy flavored with another man’s cum.
After a few minutes of her rocking on my face and me cleaning herout with my tongue, I felt her start to shudder and her grip onmy hair grew stronger until her legs clamped down hard around myhead and I felt her orgasm. A flood of her own juices filling mymouth up and I drank it down as she shuddered until eventuallyher legs relaxed around my head. Her hands released my head andshe lifted her leg from around my head pulling her pussy off mymouth and she looked down at me with her wonderful glorious titsheaving above my head. She smiled and bent down to finally giveme a kiss which was hungry and demanding and I returned it backjust as hungrily and as demanding until she broke it off with alittle shudder. She then slid down and lay beside me with herhead resting on my chest and she started playing with the hairson my chest as she relaxed from her orgasm.
After a minute or so, she spoke and said. “You know, I woke upand you weren’t in bed. Sissy and Jason were still asleep and Isaw Ashley sandwiched between them, but I was unsure where youwere. I checked the bathroom and I didn’t see you in there, so Igot out of bed and looked in Mike’s room. He was still soundasleep so I went down to the girl’s room and when I opened thedoor I saw the two of you laying in the bed holding each other.”
She was silent for a little while, so I asked, “Were you madhoney?”
She looked up at me with a surprised look on her face and said.“No of course not, it was our daughter why would I be mad. Iwasn’t mad. You looked so cute with your feet dangling off theend of the bed and she looked so cute with her head resting onyour chest and her little hand was actually laying on top of yourcock like she was claiming it as her own or something.”
She giggled at that, I laughed, and she continued. “When I sawyou two I just had to get closer. And then I saw some dried cumin her hair. Your hair around your cock was all matted up withcum and pussy juices. I just had to see what our daughters littlepussy looked like so I reached down to Brianna and eased her handoff your cock and I gently rolled her over to look at her and younever twitched a muscle.”
“When I rolled her over she made a little noise and flung her armto the side with her head ending up off your chest and on thebed, she was also nice to spread her legs open for me.”
She giggled at that and said, “Well when I saw what you had doneto her poor body I couldn’t believe it and just had to get acloser look. Her little pussy smelled like you and when I flickedmy tongue out to taste her, she even tasted a little like you. Iwanted to dive right in then and there, but I didn’t, you twowere so cute and peacefully, I just couldn’t do anything to wakeyou right then. So I resisted with all might and pulled my facefrom her little pussy. I so wanted to join you but I didn’t, Ijust went back to our room to see if anyone else was up yet.
I saw sissy and Ashley on the bed still sleeping and they lookedso cute cuddled together. The only one that had woken up wasJason; he was taking a piss in the bathroom when I walked in. Thenaughty boy had left the door open so I just had to look in onhim. He was standing in front of the toilet with his long cock inhis hand and as I watched he started peeing and looked over tosee me standing watching him, he smiled at me and said, “I waswondering where you and Mark had gotten off to.”
I replied to his question, “Mark slept in the girl’s room lastnight with Brianna, I was just checking up on them.”
He looked at me and grinned saying, “You have a problem withthat?”
I nodded my head “No”
And he grinned even wider and said, “Good I’m glad things aregoing well with you guys.” He finally finished pissing, he musthave had a gallon in him and he looked at me and said, “So youwant to clean me off.”
I couldn’t help myself. “I walked towards him and knelt downtaking his cock in my mouth. It tasted a little of pee and then alot like pee, because the naughty boy had held some back. I haveto say I was surprised but I took it like a trooper and swallowedthe rest of his piss. It was pretty strong after a night insideof him, but it wasn’t like I hadn’t tasted piss before so Ifinished swallowing it and he just sighed and said, “Your sisterusually does this for me, so I figured you might also like it andseeing as you are greedily drinking it down I guess I was right.”
He wasn't really right, I wasn’t greedily doing it, he justsurprised me and it wouldn’t be polite not to let him finish, Imean really.”
I thought about what she had done with Ashley yesterday andfigured Jason’s description of her doing it greedily was probablycloser than hers to the truth but I did not say anything. I hadlong ago recognized the small little things that you avoid sayingto make a marriage peaceful and I just listened to the rest ofher story without commenting.
“Well after he finished peeing and I drank it all up. He put hishands around my head and pushed his cock in my throat until hewas all the way in my throat and then he started to fuck in andout of my mouth. I let him of course and I even started playingwith his balls, but I didn’t want him in my mouth, I had alreadysucked him off last night and my pussy was pretty wet and in needof filling so I pulled my mouth off his cock and told him that Ineeded fucking. We went back into the bedroom and he fucked me.Soon after we stared sissy woke up and she woke up Ashley to eather pussy out while she watched Jason and me. Eventually he cameinside of me and I decided to give you a morning treat and wokeyou up and here we are.”
She had skipped over a huge amount of what happened and I had afew questions actually a ton but I would stay with a few, so Iasked her, “What about Michael, you said he was in good hands?”
She smiled and said, “Well, just before Jason finished he cameinto the room in time to see the end and when I left he was busycleaning Jason’s cock off.”
So I asked her, “What about Ashley and your sister?”
She replied back, “We did sort of wake them up when we startedfucking, but my sister put Ashley to good use and had her eatingher out, when I left Ashley was still face deep in my sister’scunt.”
My wife was doing a pretty good job of keeping the details out ofher account, so I decided to ask her about the fucking she gotand I said, “You’ve glossed over the fuck you got, mind tellingme about it.”
She grinned and said, “Not much to tell.”
I was surprised and said, “Oh?”
She grinned even more and said, “Yeah he fucked me pretty goodand hard and his cock is pretty long and he went further in methan even you can reach. However, even after making me cum acouple of times, it didn’t make a difference; it still wasn’t asgood as when you fuck me, pretty damn good but not as good. Youjust stretch me wider and it just feels better when you arefucking me.”
After a few seconds I said, “I’m glad honey, I would hate tothink you preferred fucking him to me.”
She looked up at me and said, ‘You jealous?”
I thought about it for a little bit before saying, “Well Yes andNo. I’m not actually jealous of you fucking him, surprisinglythat don’t bother me, but if you preferred someone else fuckingyou or doing anything else with over me, that would hurt, I wouldstill love you but something would be lost that I couldn’t standto lose.”
She gave me a tight hug and said, “Honey, I will never preferanyone over you. I don’t care if I got fucked with a cock twelveinches long and twice as wide as yours, even if it brought me tomultiple screaming orgasm’s until I passed out. I would stillrather be fucked by you and your pathetic eight inch dick that isjust the perfect length and width to please me and bring me toscreaming orgasm’s, which have caused me to black out before,that is if I recall correctly.”
I chuckled and said, “Pathetic huh?”
She giggled and said, “Yeah Pathetically perfect.”
I growled out, “Do you want me to show you how pathetic my cockis right now.”
She replied back with a big smile and said, “I would love that,but you need to go take a shower and get cleaned up.”I looked at her grinning at me and said, “And what will you bedoing while I am doing that?”
She giggled and said, “What do you think? Our little Anna isstill asleep and I will take it upon myself to wake her up with agood pussy licking, she looked so delectable lying there in bedand the little taste I got just wasn’t enough.”
I laughed at that and said, “Well I can’t blame you for thathoney, when you dragged me out of her bed this morning and I sawher swollen pussy, I just wanted to dive in and make it allbetter.”
We both laughed and hugged each other and then kissed for acouple of minutes before breaking off with a sigh. With a littleswat on the ass to my wife, she went to the girl’s room and Iheaded towards ours. When I opened the door and went in, I sawJason and Shannon still on the bed. Jason was laying with his armaround Shannon’s neck and he was looking down her body while shewas flat on her back, Her tits, which were just as nice as mywife’s, were shaking. She had her head back and her eyes closed.
Where were the kids?
Well, Ashley was lying face down with her arms under hersupporting her upper body between her aunts spread legs. Hermouth was pressed to her aunt’s pussy. She had her legs spreadwide behind her, she had her knees, and her lower legs flat onthe bed with her ass raised up. She was that way because betweenher spread legs was little Mike and he had his small cock in herlittle pussy and he was doing his best to fuck her.
When I came in the door, Jason saw me but Shannon was lost in thesensation of my daughter’s mouth on her pussy and Ash and Mikewere faced away from me, when he saw me he smiled and said, “Welldid you have fun last night?”
I grinned back and said, “Yeah, it was a very good night, I thinkBrianna is going to be walking bowlegged today.” He laughed atthat and my son Mike looked back at me and grinning said, “Lookdad, I’m giving sis a good fucking.”
I laughed again and said, “Yes you are son, keep up the goodwork, fuck her good.”
Ashley didn’t say anything probably because her aunt had herhands on Ashley’s head holding her against her pussy and Shannonlooked like she was close to cumming. I saw her legs starting toshake a little bit and her breathing sounded loud in the room,the only other sound you could hear was Mike’s body slappingagainst Ashley’s ass as his little cock went in and out of herpussy.
I said, “Well don’t let me interrupt I just need to go take ashower.” Jason just nodded his head and continued to watchShannon, Ashley and Mike go at it. I went into the bathroomshutting out the noise from the bedroom, which had gotten alittle noisier because Shannon had started to have an orgasm. AsI shut the door, I saw her grinding my daughters face into herpussy and she was moaning loudly and I shut the door behind mecutting off the sights and sounds of her orgasm.
We had pretty good soundproofing throughout the house mainly dueto good insulation and thick doors than any intentional need andit cut off all the noise from the other room. I took about tenminutes to do something I hadn’t done in a long while beforegetting in the shower.
I was only in the shower for a minute or two before the showerdoor opened up, I looked up to see my wife coming in and she waspulling Brianna along behind her.
I said, “Well that didn’t take too long.”
She grinned at me and said, “Well I would have been longer, butBrianna is pretty sensitive this morning and just a little bitsore, so I figured a nice hot shower with mommy and daddy wouldhelp out.”
As they came in, I looked down at Brianna and she smiled up at meas she said, “Good morning daddy.”
I could still see evidence of our night together. It looked likemy wife had cleaned the dried cum off her pretty good, they bothmust have enjoyed doing that, but I could see the bite and thehickey marks I left on and around her tiny puffy breasts. Ireached down and touched them lightly and said, “Good morningprincess, sorry about leaving marks on you honey, daddy got alittle carried away.”
She giggled and said, “Yeah daddy you did, but I liked it a lot.”
She put her hand over my hand that was touching one of the markswhere you could clearly tell that teeth had been used and shepressed down on my hand and completed what she was saying. “Itdoesn’t hurt and I like seeing where my daddy showed me how muchhe loved me.”
My wife laughed and said, “Yes honey daddy showed you how much heloves you, but he should be careful that he doesn’t show it toeveryone else in the world, they might not understand.”
I said, “Hey I was careful not to leave any hickey’s where anyonecould see, I was so tempted to bite down right here.” I rubbed ahand at the junction of her neck and shoulders, which caused herto shudder lightly and she grinned at me. My wife laughed andsaid, “Well thank god for small favors, which would have beenhard for her to explain that at school next week.” We all laughedat that, including Anna.
Then I said, “Well let’s get our little girl cleaned up.”
My wife and I did just that. We got her under the water and allwet, I knelt in front of her with the soap, and my wife kneltbehind her. I picked up one of her little feet off the floor andran the soap-covered washcloth over the bottom of her footcausing her to giggle and say, “That tickles daddy.”
I just chuckled and cleaned off her little foot in my hands whileher mom supported her by putting her arms around her wet nakedbody and hugging her close to her own wet naked body. I then wentand did the same thing to her other foot, causing another giggle.And then I ran the cloth up her leg stopping before I got to herlittle pussy. Then I did the same thing to the other foot andleg, Stopping before I got to her tiny pussy. It was prettysensual the way I did it. I wasn’t hurrying and there was nothinginnocent in the way I did it, I made sure to rub softly andcovered every inch of her legs. There is just something that isso hot about rubbing down a woman with a washcloth in the shower,and with my 11 year old daughter’s tiny body it was extra hot.
I looked at her mother while I did this. She had her arm aroundour daughter kneeling behind her holding her close from behindand she was watching my movements intently with a hungry look inher eyes. I went back to what I was doing. I bypassed her littlepussy for now and took the washcloth up her body, washing overher little stomach and her waist. I bypassed her little chest; atleast for now and I went under her armpits. She giggled andspread her arms out and I used the soapy cloth to run down herarms, my hand going all the way around her little arms until Ihad both of them done and I looked at her soapy body and Idropped the washcloth and just grabbed the soap saying, “now forthe sensitive area.”
And just using the soap, I made a little lather, brought it toher little titties and started rubbing around them. She gave alittle gasp as the soap touched her nipples and she moaned andsaid out loud, “That feels good daddy.”
I grinned and continued to rub all around her nipples gettingthem nice and soapy. She gave another little moan as I did this.I made sure to cover every inch of her little chest and nipples.After a couple of minutes she was breathing heavy and had hereyes closed, my wife was just looking down at my hand on ourdaughters nipples and she tightened her arm around Brianna. Ialso noticed she had one of her hands to her own pussy rubbingher clit. Then I said, “OK Honey turn around so I can do yourback.”
And I removed my hands and the soap from her little titties andshe moaned, “Don’t stop daddy, my cunny is feeling happy.”
I said, “Don’t worry honey your cunny will be happy again in aminute. I used my hands to turn her around to face her mom whoalso helped. As she turned around, her mom clutched her to herchest pressing her huge tits into my daughter and getting her owntits soapy in the process. She bent down, plastered her mouth toour daughters, and moaned as she pulled her tight rubbing herhuge tits against Brianna’s tiny soapy ones. I also saw her rubthem up and down against our daughter’s body.
I chuckled to myself and thought that both their cunny’s wereprobably happy now. I looked at little Anna with her mom’s armsaround her pressing her into her body and rubbing their tittiestogether. My daughters little ass was just starting to developinto the woman’s ass that it would one day be and I brought thesoap to it and started rubbing in circles all around her ass. Icupped the each of the little globes of her ass feeling them inmy soapy hands and I felt her shiver as I did it. I looked at mywife’s arms around her waist and brought my hands to her wristpulling them away from my daughter and said, “Here honey holdthese.” I brought her hands down to Brianna’s ass and she quicklygrabbed onto them and I saw her fingers indent as she grabbed herdaughters ass pulling her tight against her as they kissed andrubbed their tits together.
I watched them grinding against each other for a minute beforetaking the soap and putting it between Brianna’s legs. I rubbedit right against her little pussy slit and I felt her shudder andmoan with her mouth plastered to her mother’s mouth as I rubbedthe bar of soap along her little pussy. I did this for a minuteuntil I set the soap down and just used my hand. I cupped herlittle pussy from behind and I used a finger to rub her slipperylittle clit. I heard her moan louder and shake for a couple ofseconds as I slid my hand and finger all over her slippery littlepussy and it wasn’t all from the soap. Then I took a finger andput it at her little hole pushing it in all the way in right tothe knuckle. As I wiggled it inside her, she moaned louder and Ifelt her legs give a little but her mom kept a grip on her asscheeks and I had my hand on and in her pussy holding her up.
I started finger fucking my little girl right there in theshower. Shortly I went to two fingers in her pussy sliding in andout, as her pussy muscles tried to squeeze my fingers. The feelof her soft spongy and wet little pussy was wonderful, her mombroke off the kiss to hold her daughter tighter against her withher daughters head in the crook between her neck and shoulder andI watched my daughter put her mouth right there and whimper as Ifucked her little pussy with my fingers. I saw her give a littlecry and then bite down where her mouth was and I saw my wife’seyes close and heard her moan out, “Oh yeah baby.”
I kept up finger fucking her and even sped up until I wasjackhammering my fingers in and out of her little pussy. She wasmoaning and crying out, biting down on her mom and my wife wasalso shuddering little as she held onto Brianna until Briannagave a huge cry and a great big shake as an orgasm hit her. Ifelt her pussy squeezing my fingers inside of her and her motherheld her tight as our daughter shook and shuddered from her cum.After she had started coming down from her cum I pulled myfingers out, just cupped her sweet little pussy, and lightlystroked it. She pulled her mouth off her mom’s neck and I sawbite marks clearly visible and I chuckled saying, “Looks like wehave us a little vampire.”
She looked at where she had bitten her mom and she looked at hermom’s face and said, “Sorry mommy.”
Her mom chuckled and said, “Don’t worry honey, I enjoyed it and Iam an adult and if anyone sees it, I will just blame daddy.” Thenshe grinned and said, “Or maybe I will just say that my younglover did it, so I won’t have to lie.” Then she looked down at mestill kneeling and said, “Looks like someone woke up.”
I looked down at my now hard cock and chuckled, “He’s been awakesince the soap first touched her skin.”
My wife giggled and said, “Do you want us to do anything aboutthat?”
I laughed and said, “Actually no, I have other plans for thiswhen we get out of the shower.”
She grinned at me and said, “Oh and what plans are those?”
I chuckled and said, “That’s for me to know for now, don’t worryyou will find out.”
She said, “Cryptic are we? Oh well I suppose I will find out.”
With that and my daughters cum, we both stood up and our daughterlooked up at us and said, “Are we done already?”
I laughed and said, “Yes Princess we are for now, don’t worry wehave all day to play and you will cum many more times before theday is out.”
She squealed and said, “So we can play all day, thank you daddy.”She hugged me around the waist and then she looked down at mycock standing up straight and giggled before bending over, andgiving my cock a quick kiss and looking up at me and smiled.
I laughed and said, “No more of that, let’s get cleaned up andjoin the others, who knows what they are getting up to.”
My wife laughed and said, “Last time I saw them my sister washaving an orgasm as our daughter ate her pussy and our son wasbusy munching on his sister’s pussy and Jason was just watchingthem.”
I laughed and said, “God when I left them Ashley was munching onher aunt and her aunt was having an orgasm, I wonder how many shehas had.”
My wife giggled and said, “Well Jason said she was on her fourthbig one.”
I laughed and we finished cleaning up, my daughter had fun usinga wash-cloth between her mom’s legs for a minute before her mompulled her hand away and said, “You can finish that later, cleanup now.”
So after another ten minutes we finished up all squeaky cleanwith a couple of freshly scrubbed pussies and we got out anddried off which took another 5 minutes. I was beginning to regretmy decision to hold off as my wife and daughter did everythingthey could to make me regret it; showing off kissing, cuddling,grabbing my cock, and squeezing my ass. Finally, we were done,all the towels were put in the hamper, teeth and hair werebrushed and we left the bathroom.
Everyone was still lying on the bed but it looked like all theaction was finished Jason and Shannon were lying down with Mikeand Ashley lying between them, everyone looked at us as we cameout of the bathroom and I said, “I see things have calmed down alittle in here.”
Jason chuckled and said, “Yeah you could say that, I thinkShannon had at least four orgasms.”
Shannon laughed and said, “Five, my little niece has a prettygood tongue and was pretty eager, I finally had to push heraway.”
Ashley giggled and said, “I liked making auntie feel good and shetasted awesome.”
Then I looked at little Mike and said, “how about you sport youhave fun fucking your sister?”
Mike smiled, grinned, and said, “Yeah dad it was a blast, Ifucked Sissy good just like you said to.”
I looked at Jason and said, “How about you, I see you layingthere with a pretty hard cock.” He did have a hard cock all teninches of it. “You plan on doing something about that?
He chuckled and said, “Yeah I do, fucking your wife only got mestarted, I plan on fucking your whole family and I told you lastnight that I wanted to fuck your ass while your family watchedbefore I fucked your son so the next one needs to be either youor one of your daughters, who’s first?”
I chuckled and said, “Well, I think it’s only fair that I as thedad, gets to decide whose next and since I already took care ofcleaning my ass out a little bit ago, I think It will be me thistime.”
I heard gasps from the girls and a giggle from little Mike andAshley said, “Daddy you’re going to let him fuck you.”
Jason laughed and said, “Yes sweetie he is going to let me fuckhim, matter of fact he’s going to let me do whatever I want tohim since he’s my bitch boy now, I made him one last night when Ifucked his mouth didn’t I Bitch boy?”
I said, “Yeah you sure did, so how do you want me?”
He smiled and said, “First get over here and get my cock nice andwet with your whore mouth.”
I went over and kneeled between his legs looking at his ten-inchcock. I bent my head towards it taking the head in my mouth. Itfilled my mouth up and it tasted good. I could still faintlytaste my wife’s pussy on it, I slobbered all over it, and I sankmy mouth down on his cock sliding the whole ten inches down mythroat opening it up wide. I milked it with my mouth and throatand when I sunk my mouth down on his cock I heard him say,“Tammi, grab some lube, lube up your husband’s ass nice and good,and open him up a little for me.”
As soon as I had his cock all the way down my throat, my twodaughters were on either side of me staring at my mouth full ofhis cock and I heard Ashley say, “Wow daddy you’re good at that.”and Brianna said, “Wow daddy you really are his bitch.”
They watched up close as I slid his cock back up my throat untiljust the head was in and I plunged my mouth down as hard and fastas I could down his cock until he was once again all the way inmy throat. I played with his balls and kept the cock buried in mythroat and I then felt my wife’s hands touch my ass and stroke itbefore I felt the cold of the lube against my asshole and thenher finger pushing it into my ass.
I sucked on his cock with it buried all the way in my throat asmy wife slid her lubed finger in and out of my ass. Then I feltanother finger added stretching me a little bit, there was only alittle sharp pain quickly gone and her fingers started toactually fuck into my ass and I heard my wife say, “Here you takeover honey.”
I felt a smaller finger put in my ass and my wife said, “No honeyuse more fingers.”
I pulled off his cock to breath and then went back down again. Ithen felt two more little fingers in my ass; Ashley and Briannawere by my head, so it must have been Mike’s fingers doing thejob in my ass. As soon as they heard my wife telling Mike to puthis fingers in me they both shot back to look at my assholegetting fucked by Mike’s fingers and I heard them both squealtogether, “Let me see.”
Later on, I watched the video that had been recorded. The scenewas me between Jason’s legs with his cock buried in my mouth andmy wife standing back wiping her hands on a towel to get the lubeoff of them. Mike had three of his fingers buried in my ass andAshley and Brianna on either sides of me were staring at Mike’sfingers going in and out of my ass. I heard my wife say, “That’sit honey, use another finger to open him wider.” Then a fourthfinger was added and I heard Mike say, ‘I’m fucking dads ass withmy fingers, this is so cool.”
And then both Ashley and Brianna spoke up at the same time andsaid, “Me too I want to do it to.” And my wife chuckled and said,“Not now girls you can fuck dad’s ass with your fingers at alater time let Mike have his fun.”
Jason chuckled and said, “I can’t believe it Mark, your kids arefighting over who is going to fuck your ass with their littlefingers, but enough of that. I think you have done a pretty goodjob of lubing my cock with your throat, time for the maincourse.”
He pulled his cock all the way out of my mouth and he had Mikestop what he was doing and then had me turn around with my ass tohim up and me on all fours as he knelt behind me. He gave someorders. He had Mike lay under me so he could look up at megetting fucked and he had my wife kneel next to him and hold hiscock so she could help him out. My sister-in-law Shannon, withouthim saying anything went behind him and she put her arms aroundhim and pressed her body and her tits against his back as heprepared to enter me, as for the girls well for now they justwatched.
So he was poised to enter my ass, my wife was holding his cock inher hands, and he had her guide his cock to my asshole and justheld it there until he was ready. He said, “You ready.”
I said, “Go for it.”
And he did. He slowly started pushing in opening me up; it hadbeen a while since I had anything up there more than my wife’sfinger so I was pretty tight even with the stretching and lubingthat was just done. However, it didn’t really hurt beyond asecond of sharp pain as his cock, which was larger than thefingers that had been in my ass spread my ass ring all the wayopen. But once his cock head popped in, even that was gone and heslowly slid all of his ten inches inside of me. I could feelevery inch slide in filling me up, as I hadn’t been in a lot ofyears until he was all the way in. I felt his thighs against myass as he held himself there inside of me.
When he was all the way in, I heard him say, “So Mike, what doyou think?”
From underneath me, looking up at his cock buried in my ass, Mikesaid, “Wow that was so cool, I can’t believe that it all wentin.”
Jason chuckled and said, “So do you still want my cock in yourass?”
Mike was silent for a couple of seconds and then said, ‘Um yeahbut… I don’t know it’s so big and I’m so small, I don’t know ifit would.”
Jason chuckled and said, “Don’t worry when it’s time you will beable to take it, we will just have to work you up to it andbefore you know it I will be fucking your ass just like I ambitch boy here.” And he gave my ass a slap and I heard Ash andAnna giggle and Jason said, “Go ahead and laugh now girls, waituntil it’s your asses that are getting fucked.” My mind instantlyflashed to a picture of both my girls bent over as Jason and Ifucked their asses at the same time and the thought of doing thatmade me grin, but everyone was focused on my ass and couldn’t seeit.
Then I heard my wife say, “Ok enough talk, I want to see you fuckmy husband’s ass.”
Jason chuckled and said, “OK” and he pulled his cock quicklyalmost all the way out and slammed right back in.
Even though I had adjusted to him inside of me, it was stillpainful. It is one thing to have a cock go in your ass slowly anda completely different thing all together to have it slam in andout of your ass. I was driven forward a little from the force ofhis thrust and I cried out involuntarily as the pain hit me. ThenI felt him pull back and slam back in and another spike wentthrough me but I managed not to cry out this time.
He kept on pounding into my ass hard for a minute. I started toadjust to it and the pain went down, his hands were gripping myhips tight as he slammed into me thrusting in and out and I wasstarting to like the feeling that I hadn’t realized that I hadmissed until now and then I felt a tongue touch my cock head.
Mike had been underneath me when this started and I had managednot to collapse on top of him when Jason thrust into me, but hehad apparently decided to do more than watch. I felt his tongueon my cock and then his mouth cover the head and then more as hetried to suck more of my cock into his mouth. It felt prettygood, his small mouth on my cock as a large cock pounded my ass.I looked underneath me to see Mikes little body under my body andmy 8” cock hanging down right above his face. He had about aninch of my cock in his mouth. I spread my legs a little bit as Iwas getting fucked lowering my cock down a little and into hismouth more so he had about a third of my cock in his mouth and itfelt great. I could feel his mouth stretched wide around my cockand my cock just at the entrance to his throat but not enough toblock his air.
Jason fucked me hard as my 9-year-old son sucked my cock and itstarted to feel really good. Jason was hitting just the rightspots in my ass and my son’s mouth on my cock felt great. I hadbeen watching my son under me with my cock in his mouth and Icould see Jason’s legs as he thrust into me. I looked up and backover my shoulder at Jason who was looking down at my ass as hefucked me. He also had a good view of my son’s sucking as hepulled back out of my ass. When I looked at him, he looked up,smiled at me. As he thrust in and out of my ass he asked, “So,how does my bitch like it?”
I grinned and said, “Very much, you can fuck my ass anytime.”
He just chuckled and gave me an extra hard thrust, which caused alittle gasp to come from me, because it felt good. I looked atShannon, my wife Tammi and my two girls. While I had been gettingfucked, Shannon had moved out from behind Jason as he startedfucking me so he could really fuck me hard. Her and my wife haddecided that they wanted a little action themselves and both ofthem had moved so they were on either side of me. They each hadone of my daughters between their legs with a kids mouthplastered on their pussies. Looking at the footage later, I couldsee both my daughter eyes peaking up between Shannon and Tammi’spussy’s so they could watch daddy get fucked as they ate mommyand aunties pussies.
And that’s what the scene looked like as I got fucked by Jason.My wife also started to get a little vocal as Jason pounded meand I heard her say, “Oh god yeah fuck my whore of a husband,give the fucking whore the ass fucking that he deserves.”
But I wasn’t focused on any of that. I was focused on my ass andmy cock. Jason continued to pound into me and I started thrustingback a little into his cock which also caused my cock to thrustin and out of my sons mouth so as I got fucked my sons mouth gotfucked.
I wasn’t even thinking about him as my son at that point. He wasjust a little mouth on my cock. So I probably got a littlecarried away but I got no complaints from my son afterwards. AsJason fucked me, I spread my hips further so I was lower down andI could also thrust my cock deeper into my son’s mouth. He hadbeen unable to swallow my cock before, but had managed with Jasonwhose cock was thinner mine. I had been moving more and more andJason had started letting me do more of the work of fucking andas I did, I fucked my son’s mouth harder. I had felt my cockhitting his throat but not going in, I was almost battering histhroat with my cock until it happened and I felt my cock pushpast the obstruction and sink into my sons nine year old throatand I pushed all the way in.
His throat felt so fucking good and tight around my cock. I keptit buried all the way in as Jason fucked my ass and I felt histhroat trying to expel the intruder which only made me feelbetter until I felt little hands trying to push me up. I came tomy senses and pulled out of his mouth and throat, I heard hisheavy breathing as he tried to catch his breath, but after alittle bit I felt his mouth once more on my cock and his handscome up to try to pull me down and I got the hint and pushed backdown again. I don’t know how long we spent at it a good twenty tothirty minutes of Jason fucking in and out of my ass and methrusting back at him and also my cock into my son’s mouth. Everyonce in a while I went deep down his throat and I would hold itthere as my ass got pounded and his throat also. Then I wouldpull out so he could breathe. I was starting to feel my orgasmcoming.
Everything felt good and my pleasure had been climbing with thefeel of 10 inches of hard cock sliding in and out of my ass andmy 8” of cock into my son’s mouth. I was only lasting so longbecause of all the fucking my eleven-year-old daughter Briannaand I had done over the night along with yesterday’s family play.But I could only last for so long with all the sensations runningthrough my body. I felt it coming and I said, “Oh god I’m goingto fucking cum.”
Jason sped up his fucking of my ass and I felt it happen; myorgasm hit hard and I sank my cock all the way into my son’smouth and the first shot of cum went down his throat. I feltJason’s cock in my ass, there is nothing like the feeling of yourass being filled when you cum, your sphincter starts to spasm butit is being held open and it feels fucking great. My orgasm wasso much better than usual, I groaned out load as my cock spasmedinside my son’s mouth and throat, and I had just enough senseleft to pull back out of his throat so I wouldn’t choke him.
With my orgasm and my ass constricting around Jason’s cock as Icame, it sent him over the edge and he had his own orgasm. With ahuge groan, he thrust his cock in me one last time hard enough tosend my cock back down my son’s throat and I felt his cock spasmas he started to cum in my ass but he pulled out of my assquickly and directed his cum over my asshole and my balls. Ipulled my cock out of my sons mouth and the last few squirts ofmy cum splattered down his neck and chest, but Jason directed hiscum at my sons face under me in addition to my ass.
After a few more seconds, he sat back and looked at his handywork. I saw the footage and my ass was dripping with his cum anddown my balls and cock and also it was covering Mike’s littleface, I couldn’t believe he came so much, then he chuckle andsaid, “That looks fucking hot and messy, girls why don’t youclean your dad and brother off.”
Ashley and Brianna both squealed. I guess the idea sounded likefun to them, they both scrambled from my wife, and sister-in-lawsembrace. Apparently, they had both came a least once and had beenjust watching my ass fuck, each of them holding my daughters totheir huge tits. But both girls quickly left them to go behind meand they started cleaning the cum off my ass and their brothersface. I just stayed there on all fours as they did this and mywife took that opportunity to come up to me and give me a bigpassion filled kiss. While she was kissing me I felt a tongue atmy asshole licking it, which caused a little shudder to gothrough me at the feeling, it was Brianna’s I found out later andshe tried to lick the cum out of my ass as good as he could.
My wife broke off the kiss to look at me as she said, “Oh godhoney that was among one of the hottest things I have ever seen,did you enjoy it?”
I smiled at her and said, “Oh yeah, you better believe it.”
She got a huge smile on her face and then giggled and saidquietly, “I hope you know honey, I plan on being the next personto fuck your ass and I think I will be using your cock to do it.”
I laughed at that. She was talking about the dildo we had madethat was molded from my own cock. Jason had a longer cock butmine was fatter and that dildo would open me a lot wider but Iwasn’t worried I knew from experience that I could take a cocklarger than mine and I just said, “I look forward to it Honey.”This of course caused another giggle from her and another kissfor me.
After a couple of minutes the girls had finished getting all thecum off and in my ass and also off Mikes face. There had been alot of giggling and some yum’s from them and I rolled over to layon the bed. My wife came up to cuddle with me and we watched thegirls finish cleaning little Mike off of the last of the cum.When they were done, Mike rolled over and wriggled himselfbetween my wife and I so he was held by both of us, Tammi gavehim a kiss and then I did and said, “So how was that sport?”
He hugged me and said, “That was so cool dad, I could see hiscock going in and out of you and I finally swallowed all of yourcock.” I replied, “Sorry if I got a little carried away there.”
He grinned at me and said, “No dad that was awesome, I liked it alot, you can do that anytime.” I just chuckled. Then we had twomore little bundles trying to join us as Ashley and Briannawanted to cuddle with their parents and also to exclaim howawesome it had been and how they loved watching it etc… After acouple of minutes and when things had settled down, I looked overat Jason and Shannon who had been laying together holding eachother watching us and talking quietly.
Jason grinned at me and said, “I hope you had fun, I know I did,you are a pretty good fuck.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah I did, it’s been a long while and Ialmost forgot how I enjoyed it, like I said anytime you want.”
He laughed and replied back, “Glad to hear the invitation I willbe taking you up on it in the future.” Then he got a seriousexpression on his face and he said, “Mark, about calling you mybitch boy and everything, I hope you know I was just playing andI don’t think anything that way of you.”
I laughed again and said, “That’s ok I understand totally, I dothe same thing, it’s just sex talk and I don’t have a problemwith you calling me a bitch boy or a whore, or anything else youwant during the right situation, and this was the rightsituation.”
Brianna chimed up and said, “Yeah daddy calls me his little bitchand a dirty slut.”
I chuckled and said, “That’s because it’s what you are princess.”
She squealed, “Daddy!” and Ashley giggled and said, “Yeah sissyyou are.”
And I said, “Oh and how about you, my little cocksucking slut?”
I couldn’t help it and I burst out laughing and everyone else didto as Ashley’s face turned red, but she quickly started gigglingand laughing. We all got a good laugh, all of us settled down onthe bed, and just lay there for a little while cuddling and notsaying much until Jason sighed and said, “This is nice but I haveto be to school to teach a class in three hours.”
So everyone got out of bed and with the exception of my wifeTammi and our daughter Brianna, we went and took a shower. Ineeded another one of course. I mean with getting a cock in myass and cum all over me, even with getting a tongue bath I neededanother shower. There was a little playing around in the showerthat went on, but nothing major, when we got out and got dressed,my wife had made breakfast with Brianna’s help.
We talked while we were eating breakfast and found out a littlemore about Jason and him about us, but after breakfast he had toleave and we said goodbye along with my sister-in-law Shannon. AsI kissed her goodbye, I made sure to tell her that I stillplanned to fuck her, as we never got the chance, she just laughedand told me that the next time we met, I would be the first onethat she fucked.
Chapter Nineteen
After they left, the kids wanted to “play” some more but I neededto do a couple of things regarding my security company and mywife had a meeting later in the day with her publisher, so wesent them off to play by themselves. My wife had some stuff to goover in her office before she had to leave and I went down to myworkroom in the basement and got on the computer to check myemail. I checked all my emails answering the ones I needed to andI took care of what business I could from home. I would have togo into the office to deal with the rest but there was nothingthat needed immediate attention and could wait until tomorrow.
While I was online, I got an IM from my contact at the FBI. Itwas about the memory stick that had infected my kids computerswith a couple of virus’s that would allow someone to controltheir computers and the webcams hooked up to them, it alsodirected them towards specific chat rooms.
We IM’d back and forth for a couple of minutes. He wanted to letme know that it seemed to be the tip of an iceberg and theinvestigation could be huge. The preliminary investigationpointed to a big group involved and might involve multipleongoing investigations and agencies but he would keep me out ofit as just an anonymous source that came upon something byaccident so I didn’t need to worry about feds asking mequestions.
I was relieved, as I didn’t want to be dragged into a child porncase just as I had just started playing around with my own kids.It was at that point that I decided to check on my family and seewhat was going on while I had been working on the computer. Iused the cameras and checked in my wife’s office and saw hersitting at her desk, she was just sitting there with her eyesclosed and her head back and a smile on her face, so I switchedthe camera views and saw the reason for her smile.
She was smiling because while she was at her desk, she had herskirt hiked up and our daughter was between her spread legs, itwas Ashley. I could tell it was she because of the hair length.She had her face buried in her mother’s pussy. I watched for aminute as she licked her mom’s pussy and her mom just sat backletting her daughter do all the work. I shrunk that window andclicked through the different house views until I found Mike andBrianna in the girl’s room, they were also busy playing around. Ichuckled as I saw what they were doing, Briana was sitting in themiddle of the room giving little Mike a blowjob. I watched hersucking on his little cock as she had her hand between her legs.Mike was just standing there with a huge smile on his face and Icould see he was saying something so I turned the sound on andheard him say. “Good doggie, suck my cock like a good littlebitch.” And I saw him reach down and pet her hair just like hewould a little dog and he continued calling her a good doggie anda little bitch as I watched.
I sat back and watched both windows as my wife and kids playedaround, thinking to myself that I couldn’t believe how differenta couple of days could make in our life. I would never havethought that I would be seeing something like what I was seeingin my house or for that matter what we had done in this houseover the past few days and I realized that our life would neverbe the same again. This was something that couldn’t be turnedback and I didn’t want to turn it back. I enjoyed what we haddone and wanted to continue what we were doing and if we werecareful, we could continue doing it. So after taking one lastlook as my wife pressed my daughters head into her pussy and myson enjoyed the blowjob his sister was giving his little cock Iturned off the monitor so I could concentrate on what I had todo.I went ahead and got back on my computer and made sure that ourcamera network was as secure as I could possibly make it so noone could hack into it; it was on a separate system that was notconnected to the internet or any outside connection at all sothat wasn’t going to be a problem. The wireless cameras had avery limited range so unless you were within 25’ of the house youwouldn’t pick up the signal, but I also put some pretty heavyencryption on the signal just in case. When I had a chance, I wasplanning on hardwiring the camera’s in to be extra safe. I alsoset it up so all recordings were automatically erased every 24hours unless I canceled the recording of a specific time span andlocation. I had also set up a physical switch that I could flipand it would totally erase all hard drives beyond any hope ofrecovery. A system similar to the ones that the NSA and DOD used,even they would not be able to recover the information, of courseit would also totally trash my whole system but was only to beused in case some sort of authorities wanted to check them out. Ialso made it so any tampering with the system would also do itand there was a separate system that was connected to theinternet where I could activate it for any computer or cellphone.
Some of the stuff I had set up when I installed the cameras but Irechecked my work and added some refinements to it. When I was inthe middle of my work, Ashley came down. I heard her come downthe stairs and I looked up at as she entered my work area. Shewas naked once again and I looked at her cute little body withher breast just starting to bud and her cute little hairless slitbetween her legs. She smiled at me as she came up to me and Isaid, “How you doing pumpkin, all finished with mommy?”
She giggled and said, “Yeah, Mommy was running late and had to goto her meeting, she told me to tell you that she will call youwhen she is done.”
I laughed and said, “Running late huh and whose fault is that?”
She just giggled and I laughed and said, “That’s what I thought,”
Then she said, “What you doing daddy, can I watch?”
I said, “Are you sure honey it night be boring to you?”
She nodded her head and said, “Yeah daddy, I just want to spendsome time with you.”
She looked so cute looking at me with a hopeful expression on herface, of course her naked little body also wore my resistancedown and I said, “Ok Honey come on and sit in my lap.”
She smiled and quickly crawled into my lap as I pushed my chairaway from the keyboard and mouse stand. She laid back against mespreading her legs around my legs and I put my arms around hernaked body, I felt her smooth skin and her budding breasts pokinginto my arms and resisting temptation to do more. I gave her aquick hug before scooting my chair closer and with my arms oneither side of her. I showed her on the computer what I wasdoing. As I talked and worked, I felt her kicking her legs. Aftera couple of minutes I felt her legs stop swinging and shesnuggled back against my body and I heard her sigh incontentment, and after a few minutes I started feeling her bodyrelax more until I felt her body go totally limp against me.
I looked down and saw that she had fallen asleep. I smiled tomyself as I looked down at her sleeping in my lap with her legsspread wide showing off her cute little pussy and her littlenipples poking out from her chest. She looked so cute and alsoafter having played with her body, more than a little desirableto me. She made my cock hard and I looked down at it standing upbetween her spread legs. I had to resist stuffing my cock up herlittle pussy right then and there, but I didn’t and brought myattention back to what I was doing on the computer.
After another few minutes, my hard-on had gone down as I focusedon what I was doing. I decided to check up on what the other twokids were doing. In case you’re wondering, I had three monitorsand a switching system so I could view and control any of mycomputers and assign them a monitor and I used one of them tobring up the cameras and looked in the girl’s room for Briannaand Mike. I found them on the bed, but they were not doinganything but sleeping. Brianna was curled around Mike holding himtight to her chest with one leg thrown over his, so all my kidswere asleep, one of them in my lap and I looked back down atAshley and sighed at the sight and went back to working withAshley sound asleep in my lap.
I went back to working on the whole camera system, until I wasfinally finished and I pulled my hands from the keyboard andmouse and rested them on Ashley’s legs. I looked down at hersleeping and thought that now was a good time to play. I startedlightly stroking my hands up her legs feeling her small legssmooth skin under my hands and I brought my hands up her stomachand lightly brushed her nipples. I felt her body move and a sighcome from her, brought my hands back down rubbed inside herthighs lightly, by lightly I mean I was just dragging myfingertips across her body and I felt goose-bumps raise up fromher skin as I did it and she squirmed just a little bit butdidn’t wake up.
I then took my right hand, and lightly stroked her little pussyslit, which was nice and moist. I slipped a finger into herlittle wet slit and rubbed up and down. My other hand came up andstroked her nipples. I heard a sigh come from her and after aminute or so of my finger playing with her pussy I felt her shakejust slightly and then I heard her quietly say, “Umm that feelsnice daddy.”
She moved and placed one of her hands over my hand that wasplaying with her little pussy and the other one came up to myhand slowly circling her nipples and both hands pressed down onmine and I said quietly, “You have a nice nap pumpkin?”
She replied back, “Yes daddy, it felt so nice and comfortablesitting with you I couldn’t help myself I fell asleep and Istarted having a nice dream and when I woke up it wasn’t a dreamand it feels really nice.”
I chuckled and said, “I’m glad you’re enjoying it sweetie, nowput your hands down, and just sit back and let daddy play withyou and make you feel good.”
She sighed and said, “Ok Daddy, I like you playing with me.” Andshe dropped her hands down to her legs.
I sat there with her in my lap as I stroked her little pussysliding my finger between her slit and rubbing her little clitwhile she laid back against me I heard her breathing slowlygetting faster as slid my finger up and down inside her wetlittle pussy. I wasn’t doing it fast, just nice and steady withan occasional rub of her little clit and I felt her legs shake alittle and a whimper come from her. Looking down at her, I sawthat her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she enjoyedwhat I was doing to her. I was also playing with her buddingbreast using my fingers to rub her nipples and very lightly pinchthem. I was being as tender as I could be and I was keeping myactions slow and steady as I let her pleasure build slowly.
She was squirming around on my lap as I played with her pussy andnipples, of course I wasn’t immune to all this this and my cockhad gotten hard sticking up just inches from my hand stroking herlittle pussy. I was dripping pre-cum as I played with her. Icould feel every movement she made on top of me and after a fewminutes she was squirming around more and I heard her start topant a little. I could see her hands that had been resting on herlegs clenching and unclenching and her legs were twitching. Icould tell she was getting close and paid more attention to herlittle clit using the tip of my finger to flick back and forthover it alternating going slow and fast. I felt her body give alittle shudder and I was a little harder on her nipples pinchingand releasing her nipple between my fingers and I spoke for thefirst time in a while and said, “That’s it sweetie go ahead andcum for daddy.”
That did it for her, almost like she was waiting for mypermission and she suddenly cried out, “DADDY!” and she had ahuge orgasm. Her body arched away from mine and I had to use myhand on her tits and my hand against her pussy to keep her heldagainst me and her legs tried to clamp together only being heldapart because they were on either side of mine and she shudderedall over with her body jerking against mine. I still had myfinger in her pussy and when she started to cum I buried it inher pussy all the way to my knuckle. I pressed her tight againstme as her hips bucked. I could feel her pussy clamping down on myfinger and I wiggled it and felt her give a final larger jerk.She went limp against my body and gave another shudder, for thenext minute her body gave tiny shudders and I moved my fingerinside her as she whimpered. I felt her hands come down to myhand that was playing with her pussy and she tried to pull itaway as she gasped, “Too much Daddy, it’s too much.”
I chuckled and let her pull my hand, my finger out of her pussy,and I said, “Are we a little sensitive sweetie?”
She bent her head back to look up at me and said, “Yes daddy.”
I bent my head down and she bent her head so I could give her akiss. As I kissed her, I opened my mouth as her tongue stuck outtrying to get inside mine and our tongues played with each otheras we kissed before breaking it off after a minute and I said,“So did you enjoy that sweetie?”
She grinned at me and said, “That was so awesome daddy, I lovedit you made me feel soooo good.”
I chuckled and said, “Well I’m glad I made you feel good, butknow its daddies turn to feel good.”
She grinned at me and looked at my hard cock sticking up betweenher legs dripping pre-cum and she giggled and said, “Daddy yourdripping.”
I laughed and said, “Well that’s all your fault pumpkin you gotme all excited.”
She giggled again and said, “Sorry daddy.” Then she reached ahand down to run her finger in my precum and she said, “Umm itlooks tasty daddy.”
She brought her hand up to her mouth to lick the pre-cum off ofit and then she giggled and said, “It is tasty daddy.”
Before I knew it, she swung her legs over mine and was bendingover between my legs
She stood there looking down at my cock, and I looked at mylittle girl standing in front of me naked with her pussy swollenfrom my playing with it and her little budding breasts with hernipples hard pointing out from her little chest. Her eyes wereglued to my eight-inch cock standing hard and I saw the desire inher eyes and I watched as she licked her lips; not something youwould expect to see in the eyes of an eleven year old girl and itwas so fucking sexy. Then I watched as she bent over opening hermouth wide and she reached out a hand to my cock grabbing itpulling it away from my body towards her. Her small hand wrappedaround my cock felt great, she couldn’t even get it all the wayaround it and then I watched as her mouth went around mycockhead. I felt her tongue touch it just before her mouth didand she covered the head with her mouth, I heard a whimper comefrom her and a groan escaped from me as I felt her mouth clamparound my cockhead and she sucked in on it.
I thrust my hips involuntarily pushing more of my cock in hermouth and I felt her other hand come up to my cock so both handswere wrapped around it. She pushed her head down trying to get asmuch of my cock in her mouth as possible until I hit the back ofher mouth. She held it there just pushing at her throat nottrying to go any deeper at that time and she used both of herhands to jack my cock up and down slowly. The feel of my largecock stretching her mouth as wide as it could open filing it upand my cockhead pressed against her throat as she moved her handsup and down my shaft was fucking great. I had to concentrate tokeep from cumming right then and there, but I managed to fight itoff and let her do what she wanted with it.
She was bent over as she sucked me and I decided to help her outa little bit and make her a little more comfortable. I put myhand on her head holding it in place as I reached under the chairand let it drop down as far as it would go. I kept my hand on herhead keeping my cock in her mouth as I forced her to bend overfurther and I said. “Kneel down sweetie.”
Without removing my cock from her mouth or her hands from mycock, she knelt down on the floor in front of me. I still had myhand on her head and I stroked her hair and said, “That’s my goodlittle cocksucker.” I saw her open her eyes and look up at mewith my cock filling her mouth up, she looked down the length ofmy cock in her mouth, and she tried to swallow more of my cock.
She pushed her head down harder and I felt my cock push againsther throat as she tried to swallow my cock. I knew that theposition she was in there was no way she was going to be able toswallow my cock, at the best of times a full grown woman wouldhave trouble swallowing my cock, but of course she had swallowedmy cock before so I knew she could do it just not at this angle.But I didn’t tell her that and let her try her hardest. I couldfeel my cockhead pushing at her throat and then she pulled it outof her mouth gasping for air and looked at my cock thoughtfullyas she recovered her breath. Then she looked up at me but did notsay anything and I said, “Is my little cocksucker having aproblem?”
She looked up at me, shook her head and said, “No daddy.”
She looked at my cock again, opened her mouth wide, and took mycock back in her mouth pushing down until it was once more at theentrance to her throat. And then she surprised me as she backedher body up a little bit and put her hands down on the floorbending my cock down until it was almost at a ninety degree anglefrom my body she was actually at a pretty good angle to do it.She bent her head back at an angle so the path from her mouth toher throat was almost straight and she pushed herself forwardtrying to push my cock down her throat. She was successful as sheswallowed and I felt my cock pop into her throat. I watched herpress forward as my cock slid down and I felt every inch of mycock slide down her throat; god it was so fucking tight.
She pushed forward until my cock was all the way down her throat.I felt her nose touch my body and she just stayed there notmoving and I felt her trying to inhale but of course, my cockfilled her throat totally blocking her airway. I looked down ather kneeling down on all fours with all eight inches of my cockin her throat and I patted her hair and said, “You really aredaddies good little cocksucker.”
She couldn’t say anything with my cock filling up her throat butI saw her wiggle her ass, almost as if she was wagging a tail. Icould tell my comment pleased her and then she pulled her mouthback sliding my cock out of her throat but she did not go veryfar only a couple of inches before she plunged my cock back downher throat. She hadn’t even pulled back enough to breathe and itcaused me to gasp a little from the feeling. She repeated heractions. I just watched her fuck her own face on my cock as sheslid it in and out a couple of times before sliding my cock allthe way out of her throat. She reached up with her hand grabbingmy cock as it slid out of her mouth keeping it in place as shelooked up at me, her chest was heaving as she breathed in deeplyrecovering her breath and after a few seconds she said, “Seedaddy no problem.” And then she frowned and said, Daddy I’m not alittle cocksucker.”
I chuckled and said, “oh so what are you exactly because you justsucked my cock?”
She shook her head and said, “I know daddy but I’m not a littlecocksucker.” And she smiled and said, “I’m a big cocksucker.”
I laughed and said, “That you are sweetie and a pretty good oneat that.”
She just giggled and quickly put her mouth back on my cock,sliding it in until it hit her throat. She pushed hard swallowingat the same time and my cock slid into her throat a little easierthis time. She quickly plunged it all the way into her throat andas soon as she had it all the way in she pulled back keeping itin her throat and plunged it back down again. She proceeded tofuck her face onto my cock, keeping as much of it in her throatas she could. She was doing a pretty good job of it; I wasactually pretty surprised that she picked it up so quickly andshe didn’t seem to have any problem with gagging. Just a coupleof days ago she was afraid of my cock and now she was deepthroating my large cock like a pro and I just sat back and lether do it. I enjoyed every second of the feel of her mouth andthroat sliding up and down my cock; I was also enjoying the sightof her doing it as she rocked back and forth on all fours usingher whole body to suck my cock.
She was sliding my cock in and out of her throat at a fairlydecent pace. Every so often she would pull out enough to breatheand stop for a few seconds as she caught her breath beforeplunging back down to take it all the way down again. She seemedto be getting into it, but a few minutes after she startedsucking my cell phone rang. Ash stopped sucking when she heardit, I looked at the phone and saw the name of the person that wascalling and I said, “It’s ok, don’t stop.” And she followed myinstructions plunging her mouth back down my cock as I picked upthe phone answering it and saying, “Hi Honey what’s up?”
It was my wife and when I finished talking she said, “Hi honey, Ifigured I would give you a call before I went into my meeting,sorry I had to rush out since I was running late and didn’t get achance to say goodbye or tell you I loved you.”
I chuckled at that and said, “Yeah I saw and talked to what heldyou up.”
She giggled over the phone and said, “Yeah, I couldn’t resist andjust lost track of time.” I laughed and looking at my nakeddaughter kneeling on the floor deep throating my cock I said,“Yeah I know what you mean.”
She then said, “So what are the kids up to?”
I looked at the monitor and saw Mike and Brianna still asleepcuddled together and said, “Mike and Brianna are taking a naptogether and Ashley is currently busy.” My wife asked me, “Oh andwhat is she busy doing?”
I laughed and said, “Well you remember that thing I taught her todo the other day while you were busy with her sister and that shehas come to love doing; well she’s doing that right now as wetalk.”
Maybe I was being a little paranoid but I didn’t want to say overa cell phone that my eleven year old daughter was deep-throatingmy cock, it’s too easy to intercept a cell call and who know whowas near my wife that might overhear. My wife knew what I wastalking about and I heard her chuckle and say, “So how is shedoing?”
I replied, “She is a quick learner; pretty soon she is going tobe as good as her mom.”
Her mom chuckled and said, “That good huh, we’ll have to makesure she gets all the practice she can handle so she can surpassher mom one day.”
I chuckled again and said, “Don’t worry she’s getting some goodpractice now and I can guarantee she will get a lot more in thefuture.”
She chuckled at that and said, “Well I wish I could watch her butI have to go into my meeting now, tell her I’m proud she’s doingso good and have fun, oh and have fun with the kids while I’mhere.”
I said, “don’t worry I will, so how long do you think it willbe?”
She replied well you know what my publisher is like, I probablywon’t be home until later this afternoon, and my publisherusually likes to go out for lunch afterwards.” I looked at theclock it was a little after 11 a.m. and I said, “Well I need toget back to what I am doing, so I will let you go into yourmeeting so I can finish up.”
She chuckled and said, “Ok honey, but before you finish whatyou’re doing tell Ashley what I said, I love you and will see youlater.”
I replied back, “I’ll make sure to tell her that and I love youtoo honey, more and more every day.”
She sighed and said, “Me too honey, I love you bye.” And she hungup.
My daughter had continued sucking my cock but she had slowed downand she had been trying to listen to my conversation with hermother because when I hung up she pulled my cock out of her mouthand said, “What did mommy have to say?”
I looked down at her with saliva running down her chin fromsucking my cock and said, “Your mom said she was proud you areturning into such a wonderful cocksucker and to have fun and makesure you make daddy happy.”
She smiled and said, “Really mommy said she was proud of me.”
I nodded my head and said, “She sure did, now make daddy proud bymaking him cum.”
She smiled at me and quickly bent her head to my cock swallowingit in one go with very little hesitation as it hit her throatbefore going all the way down. She kept her mouth all the way onmy cock and I could feel her trying to swallow which alsomassaged my cock in her throat and I groaned out, “Yes that it,you’re such a fucking good cocksucker.” And she swallowed againcausing me to moan out loud and I grabbed her hair bunching it upin one of my hands and I held her tight against me with my cockstill buried all the way in her throat and I stood up pulling herup by her hair.
She came up with me putting her hands on my legs to keep herbalance and also to keep me from pulling her hair too much and Iheard a whimper come from her mouth around my cock. When I stoodup, I maneuvered us around so we were facing the oppositedirection from where we had been and gripping the chair arm withmy free hand, I held it steady as I pushed her backwards so sheended up sitting in the chair. Only then did I pull her head offmy cock so she could breathe. I gave her a few seconds to breathebefore I plunged my cock back down her throat using my hand inher hair to control her head. This wasn’t as good of an angle asit had been for her to deep-throat me but her throat was now welllubed and opened up so there was no problem with my cock goingall the way down. I buried it all the way in mashing her noseinto my body before pulling my cock back out only to plunge itback down again.
This time I was giving her a proper mouth fuck, just like I hadbeen promising. I slammed my cock back and forth down her throatbarely giving her time to breathe, her hands were clenching thearms of the chair but she wasn’t trying to escape from my thrustsinto her throat and I growled, “This is the way cocksuckers gettreated.” And I pulled her off my cock and bent her head back byher hair and said, “Do you still want to be a cocksucker or doyou want me to stop?”
She looked up at me and whimpered, “No daddy don’t stop. I wantto be a good cocksucker.”
I bent her head back down to my cock and she opened her moutheagerly excepting my cock that I shoved in it. I once againstarted fucking her mouth and saying, “That’s my good littlegirl, daddy will make you into a world class cocksucker, and menwill be stopping by from all over the world to stick their cocksin your mouth once your daddy tells them about you.” I fuckedinto her mouth a couple of more times before once again pullingher off my cock and asking her, “Would you like that cocksucker,me telling other men to come by so you can suck them off fordaddy?”
She looked at me with glazed eyes and whimpered, “Yes daddy,anyone you want.”
I replied back pulling her hair tight between my hands and shegave anther whimper and I said, “Yeah I bet you would suck offany guy that stuck there cock in your little whore face.”
She gasped out, “Yes daddy.”
I shoved my cock back in her throat burying it balls deep onceagain and I fucked her throat in and all the way out a couplemore times before groaning out, “Here it comes cocksucker,swallow it all.”
I came hard, my cum bursting out of my cock into her throat as Iheld her mouth tight against my body with my cock all the way inher throat. My cum squirted out a couple of time making me feelweek in the knees from the pleasure and I pulled my cock back sojust the head was in her mouth as the rest of my cum shot outfilling her mouth up with my cum. When I finished cumming, Ipulled my cock out of her mouth. I have to say that was up therewith some of the best cum’s I had experienced. I watched as mydaughter with her eyes closed held my cum in her mouth for a fewseconds before she swallowed my cum. I could see her moving hertongue around in her mouth like she was trying to get each lastdrop and I saw her tongue come out and circle her lips for anylast trace of cum before she opened her eyes and looked up at me.
I smiled down at her and said, “So did you enjoy that pumpkin,daddy wasn’t too rough was he?”
She shook her head from side it side and said, “No daddy, I lovedit that was awesome. I loved it.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah I figured you would and it looks likeyou enjoyed the taste of my cum.”
She replied back with a grin, “Yes daddy, the first time I tastedit I wasn’t sure if I liked it, but now I love the taste.”
I ruffled her hair and said, “That’s my girl.”
She smiled up at me and then frowned and said. “Daddy what yousaid about me sucking other men’s cocks for you. Was that thelittle head talking?” We had a running thing about the littlehead on a guy and a girl doing the talking during sex. I.e. acockhead or a clit, meaning it was just dirty talk to make itbetter so I replied, “yes sweetie it was, and don’t worry.”
She looked down and just said, “Oh ok”
I looked at her and said, “What’s the matter honey?”
She looked up at me and said quietly, “Nothing I just, I justwouldn’t mind if you did.”
I said, “Oh you wouldn’t mind if daddy brought strange men by foryou to suck?”
She nodded her head and said, “No daddy.” And she hesitatedbefore saying, “I want to suck more cocks.”
I knelt down so I was eye to eye with her and I said, “Oh and whydo you want to suck other guy’s cocks?”
She looked at me and shrugged and said, “I don’t know daddy butfrom the first time I sucked on bubbies cock and yours I liked itand then I sucked Jason’s cock and I liked that and just now Ireally liked it a whole lot. And then when you said that youwanted me to suck other guys for you, it made me like it evenmore and the thought of sucking cock makes my cunny tingle likesissy says my cunny is happy when I suck cock.”
I chuckled and said, “I’m glad you enjoy it so much and daddywould love to watch you suck off a whole bunch of guys but you’rejust going to have to be satisfied with mine and Jason’s cocksfor now oh and you can also suck your brother whenever you want.I’m sure he won’t mind, you see the more people that know aboutour playing around the more chance that someone will tell anddaddy and mommy will get in a lot of trouble, you understanddon’t you pumpkin?”
She looked at me, nodded her head, and said, “Yes daddy I do, Ijust wanted you to know that I will suck anyone that you wantdaddy.”I chuckled, shook my head, and said, “Honey daddy already knowsthat, but it is good to know that you would like it if I told youto do it.”
She looked at me with her mouth open and I laughed and said, “I’mjust kidding pumpkin, daddy wouldn’t make his little cocksuckerdo anything she didn’t want to do or wouldn’t like.”
She giggled and said, “Daddy I told you I’m a big cocksuckernow.”
I laughed and said, “I know honey, I’m only calling you a littlecocksucker because you are little not because of the size cocksyou suck.”
We both laughed and I stood up and offered her my hand and takinga look on the monitor at my two other kids still sleeping. Igrabbed my cell phone and led her out the door and I said, “Comeon let’s get some lunch and get your siblings up.” We left thebasement to go upstairs. When we got up there, I released herhand and said, “Go wake your sister and brother up while I getlunch ready.”
She headed off upstairs as I made some sandwiches for all of us.A few minutes later, my kids walked in the kitchen. Mike wasrubbing his eyes, Brianna was yawning, and Ashley followed them.I had to chuckle to myself because everyone was once again naked,we were all getting used to running around naked. I would have todo something to makes sure that someone didn’t drop by whileeveryone was naked but I would worry about that later.
Brianna came up to me and I bent down to give her a kiss. Sheopened her mouth as I kissed to stick her tongue into my mouth aswe French kissed. When we broke it off, I grinned at her andasked her if she had a nice nap. She nodded her head and said,“Yeah daddy, I was tired.”
I grinned at her because I had kept her up fucking her for halfthe night, of course she was the one that had woken me up so Icould fuck her. It was no surprise that she had been tired. ThenMike came up to me and I repeated the same kiss with him tongueand all and then I rubbed his head and said, “So how was yourdoggy?”
He giggled and said, “She was good doggie dad, she sucked my cocklike a good little bitch.”
I laughed at that, my son was liking his new pet, I looked atBrianna and she smiled and gave a little bark, which caused allof us to break up laughing, I rubbed both their heads and thentold them to go sit down, I finished making their sandwiches andwe all sat down to eat them.
After we finished eating, I looked at the time and saw that I hadabout thirty minutes before I had to be on a conference calldealing with a work contract I had coming up. I wasn’t sure howlong the call was going to take and I wanted to make sure thekids had something to keep them busy so I brought them into theliving room and had them sit on the couch. I told them that I wasgoing to be busy for a little while downstairs on a conferencecall and I didn’t want them to disturb me for anything short ofan actual emergency, not because they were fighting or had to aska question. I also told them that if anyone came to the door theywere not to answer it but to come get me and to knock on theworkroom door.
They all said they understood so I went, turned the TV on, andshowed them how to use the control for it, or I should say forthe camera recordings. I showed them how to change the cameraviews and then I showed them how to access the recordings, thesystem only recorded when there was motion and stopped after 30seconds of no motion. I hadn’t erased anything yet so everythingwe did for the past couple of days was on there. I went ahead andbrought up the first recording that was made. Which was of Mikeand my wife, his mother in his room and her punishing him andthen playing around with him afterwards. The girls hadn’t seen itbefore so they were glued to the screen, even Mike was interestedbecause he could now see what my wife was doing behind his back,I left them all sitting in front of the TV and went upstairs toput some clothes on and use the bathroom before I went backdownstairs.
Before I went down to the basement I checked back on the kids,they were now watching me give Ashley and Brianna theirpunishment and all three of them were cuddled together naked onthe couch watching. I figured there was enough recorded to keepthem busy for hours so I went downstairs and into my workroom. Iwent ahead, took one of my monitors, and brought up a view of theliving room so I could keep a little eye on the kids. I also putup a view of the front of the house so if anyone came to thehouse I could see it. Our house wasn’t that close to any otherhouse and the land we lived on was pretty big. The nearest housewas about a quarter of a mile away and we had a fence around itwith a long driveway leading up to it. We didn’t have a gate butthere was a clear entrance about halfway down the drive webasically had our own road leading to our house so no one camedown the driveway without having a specific reason for it. One ofthe reasons I wasn’t too worried about everyone running aroundthe house naked but I did want to be safe.
The reason that I had to put clothes on was this was going to bea video conference call and it wouldn’t look very professional ofme being naked, so I went ahead and logged on waiting foreveryone else while keeping an eye on the kids. I won’t bore youwith the details of the conference call. The whole thing tookover an hour and I have to admit I wasn’t paying a whole lot ofattention to the kids, although I was tempted to a couple oftimes especially when I saw Brianna kneeling with her facebetween her sister’s spread legs as Mike watched with his headresting on Ashley’s chest. I could see Ashley still watching theTV as this was going on and I had to keep myself from watching. Ionly glanced at the screen every couple of minutes, but what Icaught looked like Ashley and Mike were having fun and Briannawas not spending any time watching the TV as she alternatelyorally pleasured her sister and brother.
When I finished with the conference call, I maximized the screenthat was showing the kids and turned the sound on and sat backand watched and listened for a couple of minutes. Ashley had herlegs spread wide and Brianna had her mouth buried in her twinsister’s little pussy eating her out and as I watched Mike wentbehind his sister’s ass and I saw him kneel behind her and placehis little two-inch cock at her pussy. I saw him put his hands onher hips as he stuck it right in her pussy and started to fuckher. I heard Ashley say, “Do it Mike, fuck the little cunt. Makeher your bitch.”
I had to chuckle at the words coming out of her young mouth andthey continued to come out as she called her sister a cunt, awhore and a fucking bitch etc… I could also see her handsgripping her sister’s hair tight pulling her against her littlepussy as she practically fucked her sister’s face with her pussywhile Mike fucked her. I could also see Brianna had one handbetween her own legs as she played with herself she was obviouslyenjoying the abuse and I started to get hard watching it. So Idid the only thing I could and removed my pants and underwear soI could release my cock and I sat back down jacking it at as Iwatched my kids.
After a couple of minutes, I couldn’t take anymore of justwatching, got up, and turned the monitor off and I went upstairs.I was careful to be quiet because I wanted to deliver a littlesurprise. As I went into the living room, Mike saw me come in,but before he could say anything, I held a finger to my lips andhe just smiled and watched me. And then Ashley seeing Mikelooking in my direction quickly whipped her head around stoppingin the middle of calling her sister a fucking slut. I repeatedthe finger to my lips before she could say my name and I made amotion with my finger for her to continue talking and shecontinued saying, ‘That’s it you fucking slut eat my cunt like afucking whore.”
I was very quiet almost tiptoeing around to end up behind Briannaand Mike, Mike continued fucking his sister as he looked back atme. As I got closer, I motioned for him to move aside, he grinnedat me, pulled out of his sister’s pussy, and stood up moving outof the way.
I saw Brianna start to move her head but Ashley pulled hertighter against her by her grip in her sister’s hair and shesaid, “Don’t stop whore.”
I winked at Ashley and she winked back, I could see her forcingherself not to giggle. I motioned to Mike pointing at Ashley assand spreading my hands apart, he looked confused for a secondthen got it and grinned and knelt back down next to Brianna andspread her ass cheeks apart. I could see her wet pussy slit and Icarefully knelt down behind her taking care not to touch her,straddling her legs. She must not have sensed me probably becauseher sister was gridding her face into her pussy and making a lotof noise, and my cock was just inches from her pussy with my sonholding his sister’s ass cheeks apart helped make it easier tofind my target, I held my cock in my hand and quickly thrustforward.
I thrust my cock right in her little pussy. I had already fuckedher a few times but she still was just as tight as the first timeI had fucked her. Luckily, for her, she was pretty damn wet andher brother had just been fucking her so it made it easier, butshe was still an eleven-year-old girl and my cock was a fulleight inches and thick. As my cock entered her, I released it soI could grab her hips and I pulled her back to me also pullingher face out of her sister’s pussy. I heard a huge gasp come fromher as I forced my cock deep inside of her, not stopping feelingmy cock pushing her little pussy wide open until I was buriedballs deep in her little pussy before I stopped. It had beenalmost painful for me pushing into her and I could imagine thatit was even more so for her. I wasn’t being gentle and I heard abig whimper come from her and she looked back at me. I saw a lookof pain on her face and she said, “Daddy.”
I looked at her and said, “What Princess.”
She closed her eyes and gave a little shudder and the look ofpain left her face as she opened her eyes and said, “What tookyou so long?”
I laughed at that and said, “You really are a little fucking painslut aren’t you.”
She nodded her head and said, “Yes daddy.”
I slapped her ass and said, “Well Daddies here now and he feelslike fucking his little slut, so go ahead and turn back aroundand put your mouth back on your sister’s pussy while daddy fucksyou.”
She smiled and said, ‘Ok daddy.” And she did just that turningaround and diving back down on Ashley’s little pussy and Ashleysmiled at me and then looked back down at her sister and said,“Yeah slut eat my pussy.”
I looked at Mike still kneeling by Brianna; when I had enteredhis sister’s pussy, he had released her ass cheeks and had justwatched as my cock entered her pussy, when I looked at him Isaid. “Sorry for stopping your fun but, I’m sure Ash wouldn’tmind if you stuck your cock in her mouth, matter of fact I thinkshe would like it.”
He grinned at me and then looked at Ashley as she said, “Yeah Iwould like that.”
Mike got on the couch standing up in it facing and straddling herbody. She bent down and took his cock in her mouth and he put hishands on her head to steady himself as she sucked him. I lookeddown at Anna with her face in her sister’s pussy and my cockimpaling her. God I loved the feeling she was so fucking tightand it felt like a wet soft silky vice surrounding my cock. Istarted pulling back out of her pussy until just the head was in.Every inch of my cock, feeling it as I pulled back and then Ithrust back in pushing my cock all the way in once again pushingher against her sister’s pussy and I started fucking my littlegirl with full strokes in and out of her little pussy. I lovedfucking my wife but nothing could compare to this feeling of mylittle girls pussy around my cock as I fucked her.
While I fucked Anna, I looked at Mike standing with his cock inAsh’s mouth and I said, “Grab her hair Mike and fuck that slutsmouth she likes that.”
He grinned back at me over his shoulder and said, “Ok dad.”
He then did just that grabbing her hair in his hands as hestarted thrusting his little cock in and out of her mouth, shelet him do it as she kept her hand’s buried in her sister’s hairwho was eating her out.
I continued fucking my daughter, gripping her hips as I startedpounding into her harder jerking her mouth on her sister’s pussy.Ashely’s hands gripped her hair tighter keeping her in place onher pussy. I could tell I wasn’t going to last much longer so Isped up even more. I was doing it so hard and fast that shecouldn’t keep her mouth on her sister’s pussy having to pullherself back, Ash released Anna’s hair, and Anna put her headdown on the floor. I could hear her whimper and then moan as shesaid, “Oh god, fuck me daddy, it feels so good.”
As I fucked her like that, I saw Ash bring her hand down to herown pussy as she started rubbing her little clit as her brotherfucked her mouth hard and I couldn’t take it anymore, and Igroaned out, “Oh fuck.”
I started cumming inside my daughter’s pussy, the feel of my cockthrobbing and squirting my sperm up inside her set my daughteroff and she cried out, “Oh daddy.”
I felt her buck under me as she also had an orgasm. Her pussyclenched around my cock harder causing another moan to come fromme, my cock squirted again inside of her, and I shuddered hardfeeling the sensations go through my body. When I finishedcumming inside her, I pulled my cock out and I watched as sheshuddered and shook for a little longer before I gave my cock awipe on her ass and sat back on my heels recovering my breath. Isaw her shudder one more time before looking back at me andsmiling and saying, “My cunny says thank you daddy, it likes itwhen you fuck it.
I grinned and said, “Tell your cunny its welcome, now why don’tyou finish off your sister”
I pointed at Ash furiously fingering herself as her brothercontinued fucking her face, she grinned at me and turned back toher sister moving Ash’s hand out of the way, as she brought hermouth down on her sister’s clit. Ash immediately grabbed her hairpulling her mouth against her little pussy. I watched for aminute and saw Mike suddenly stiffen and moan as he had his drycum in his sister’s mouth, he was still too young to produce anysperm but I knew it still felt good for him. It must have alsohelped Ash knowing that he was cumming or maybe Anna didsomething because Ash suddenly stiffened and then jerked her bodyand her legs quivered and she shuddered in a big orgasm grippingher sister’s hair tight.She shuddered for another minute or so before her body went limp,Anna pulled her face from her sister’s pussy, at that moment Iheard a chuckle from across the room and I looked up to see mywife standing there grinning at us.
Chapter Twenty
I didn’t even hear her come and had no clue how long she hadbeen standing there, when I looked up she grinned at me and said,“Well it looks like you guys have been having fun while I wasgone.”
I grinned and said, “Well you did tell us to have fun, so I wasjust following your advice.”
At that time, I heard all three of my kids yell “Mommy.” Theyscrambled to get up and go over and hug their mom. She gave eachone of them hugs and nice deep kisses before straightening up andgrinning at me and asking, “So what did I miss?”
All three kids started speaking at once saying what they had beendoing before my wife said, “Stop, stop, I’m sorry I asked.” Shelooked at me and asked, “I assume you got it all on tape?”
I nodded my head, well it was not actually on tape but I knewwhat she meant. Then she said, “Good I will watch it later.”
I went up to her myself for my own hug and an even longer kissfrom her before breaking it off and saying, Glad your back, Iwasn’t expecting you for a while.”
She shrugged and said, “He had another meeting to go to, so weskipped lunch and I came home, wish I would have driven faster soI could join in on the fun.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah me too, so how much of that did youcatch?”
She chuckled and said, “Not enough but I did manage to catch youpulling out of Anna, looked like she enjoyed it, you too.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah we both did, she seems to love gettingfucked so how could I resist giving her what she wants?Tammi laughed and said, “Right you did it all for her.”
I laughed and said, “Hey I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy it, she’sa great little fuck, and I’m surprised how well she takes mycock. I don’t even have to hold back anymore.”
My wife and I both looked down at Anna who smiled at us and said,‘Yeah, daddy fucks me good and hard, my cunny likes it.” And thenshe stuck a finger in her pussy and took it out nice and wet frommy cum and her juices and she said, “But it is all squishy now.”And she stuck her finger in her mouth sucking off the juices.
My wife laughed and said, “Yeah I get that way too when daddyfucks me, best way to take care of that is to have someone cleanyou out and mommy can help you out with that.”
Anna looked up at her mom, grinned, and said, “My cunny wouldlike that mommy.”
Tammy just laughed and grabbed our daughters hand and took her tothe couch sitting her down in the couch and she knelt on thefloor between her daughters legs and dove right into it suckingand licking my cum out of her daughters pussy. She hadn’t eventaken any of her clothes off so I decided to help her out and asshe sucked and licked her daughters little squishy cum filledpussy. I removed her skirt sliding it down and completely off ofher as she lifted her legs so I could do it. She wasn’t wearingany panties, which surprised me, but I didn’t think anything ofit. I gave her ass a kiss and felt her pussy, which was soakingwet. Then I reached under her to unbutton her top, she sat upbriefly to quickly shrug off her shirt and I released her bra,which she quickly took off and bent back down to her daughter’spussy.
I looked at Ashley and Mike who were standing there watching andI said, “Ashley come over here and put your little slut mouth towork.”
She grinned at me and giggled as she came over; I had her get onher back and slide under her mom and I said. “Honey, have aseat.”
I pushed down on my wife’s ass, she pulled her mouth out of herdaughters pussy and looked back and under herself and smiled atme and said, “Thanks dear, I think I will.”
She sat down on her daughters face grinding down on her mouth andmoaning a little bit before looking at me and smiling and saying,“Just what I needed.” And she went back eating our otherdaughter’s cunt out.
I went to Mike and put an arm around him as we both looked at mythree red headed girls. My wife and our twin eleven year olddaughters were all naked. Brianna was sitting on the couch withher legs spread wide open and bent back. She had her eyes closedand was pinching and pulling her own nipples, which were stickingup hard from her little budding breast bumps on her small chest.Then you had my wife Tammi who had her mouth plastered on herdaughter’s pussy as she hungrily licked and sucked it. She wasdigging deep into her daughters pussy with her tongue trying toget all my cum that I had just recently deposited in her youngpussy and she had her hands pushing her daughters legs wide openand bent back so she could get better access. There was also hermagnificent tits 36DDD and firm hanging down from her chest justbegging for someone to fondle them, which I loved doing all thetime. She was sitting down with her legs spread open so Ashleycould eat her pussy and she was slowly moving her hips back andforth grinding her pussy on her daughters face. And then you hadAshley a twin to Brianna who was laying on her back letting mywife grind her pussy on top of her face. She was stretched outwith her hands on her mom’s ass and I could see her handsclenching her mom’s ass cheeks. You could tell that she wasenjoying it, her nipples were poking up from her chest hard as arock and her legs were spread wide and I could see her littlepussy winking at me begging someone to play with it.
My son and I looked at them and I said, “Doesn’t that lookawesome son?”
He looked up at me, grinned, and said, “Yeah did it looks socool.”
I laughed and said, “Well I would probably use fucking hot but Iknow what you mean son.”
We stood there for a couple of more seconds until I said, ‘Lookat Ash Mike, you know what her body is saying right now?”
He looked at me confused and said, “What’s that dad?”
I replied back, “Well, when a girl is laying like that with herlegs spread and her pussy winking at you she is saying someoneplease fuck me. Now if I hadn’t just fucked her sister I would doit, so if you’re up to it go ahead.”
He grinned at me and said, “Yeah dad I think I can do that.”
I looked down at him, he had been playing with his littletwo-inch cock as we looked at them and it was nice and hard. Itmust be good to be so young, because I was telling the truth; ifI hadn’t just cum, I would have been fucking her. Now he couldn’tproduce sperm yet but he was dry cumming and had just done that afew minutes ago in the mouth Ashley who’s pussy I was telling himto fuck. I watched as he went over, got down on the floor, kneltbetween his sister’s legs, and scooted forward so he could stickhis little cock in his sister’s pussy. She brought her hands fromher mom’s ass to put them around her brother’s waist. He enteredher and started to thrust in and out, he wasn’t very big so shehad no trouble taking his cock into her little pussy and I justwatched my family play.
I went ahead and sat down on the couch next to Anna putting myarm around her, she opened her eyes and looked at me and smiledand said, “Hi daddy.” I smiled down at her and said, “How’s mommydoing?”
She suddenly gave a little shudder and moaned lightly beforesmiling at me and saying, “Mommies making my cunny happy.”
I chuckled and said, “Well I’m glad your cunny’s happy.”
She nodded her head and closed her eyes again. I just sat therewith an arm around her and watched my family playing with eachother. I felt so close to my family right then and was extremelyhappy as I sat there.
After a few minutes more, I felt Anna suddenly go stiff with myarm around her and her hand dropped from her nipples to her mom’shead. I heard her whimper, then moan, and shake as she had anorgasm. I held onto her until she went limp but still shuddering.My wife didn’t miss a beat and kept on doing what she was doing.I mean she wasn’t doing this for our daughter sake; she was doingit for herself, so just because her daughter had an orgasm didn’tmean she was going to stop eating her pussy so she continuedlicking her shuddering daughter’s pussy. I then watched my sonfucking his sister. He was getting into it. He had his eyesclosed as he pumped his little cock into her. She had her handson his waist while he fucked her and he had his hands on hismom’s ass holding himself up and in position. I saw his facescrunch up and he stiffened up for a few seconds having his ownlittle dry cum, but after a few seconds he started moving againand continued fucking her.
After a few more minutes I saw my wife pull her face out ofAnna’s pussy, it was soaking wet from my cum and her daughterspussy juices, she had her eyes closed and a look of intensepleasure on it and she gave a shudder and moaned out, “Oh godthat’s it, make momma cum.”
An orgasm swept through her as she ground down hard on herdaughters face. I also saw Ashley buck against Mike as her breathwas cut off from her mom sitting down hard on her face and herbrother fucking her as she also had her own orgasm. Personally Ithink her mom’s cumming on her face did more for her than herbrothers fucking but he was also probably grinding against herclit, either way both of them my wife and daughter hadsimultaneous orgasms, it looked so fucking hot.
After a minute or so, my wife opened her eyes and grinned at meas she lifted herself from her daughters face and she said, “Wellthat’s just what I needed.”
And she looked down at Ashley lying between her legs with her wetface from my wife’s pussy juices and she said, “Thank you sweetiemommy needed that cum.”
Ashley smiled back up at her mom and said, “Anytime mommy youtasted really good.”
Then my wife looked back at Mike still fucking his sister, andshe said, “Look who is a big boy and giving his sister goodfucking.”
He grinned at her, giggled and said, “Yeah I like fucking sissy.”
My wife laughed and said, “Well you can fuck your sister’sanytime you want honey; they won’t mind will you girls?”
Both girls at the same time in unison said, “No mom, bubby canfuck me anytime.”
It always surprised me when they did that and I snorted, Annalooked at me and said, “Daddy can too.”
We all laughed at that and my wife got up from the floor andstood looking down at mike still fucking his sister. With her outof the way, Ashley pulled him down so she could kiss her brotherand hold him tight as he fucked her, after another minute or so Isaw him stiffen once again and he shuddered and Ashley murmured,“Cum for me bubby.”
A few seconds later he relaxed and rolled off of her gasping forbreath. Anna had cuddled up to me as we watched them fucking andI gave her a big hug and bent down to give her a kiss beforereleasing her and standing up and saying, “Why don’t you kids goand get cleaned up, your mom and I are going to our room to havesome private time.”
I went to my wife, gave her a hug, and said, “I need to talk toyou about a couple of things.”
She nodded her head and said, “Yeah me too.” Then she looked atthe kids and said, “You kids clean up around here and do yourchores while we talk, no more playing for a little while.”
There a bunch of groans from the kids but nobody objected, whenit came to chores no one argued with mom. Everyone startedgrabbing clothes, my wife grabbed hers and went over and grabbeda bag that I hadn’t noticed on the floor at the entranceway. Ilooked at it and raised an eyebrow; she smiled and said, “I did alittle shopping.” I just shrugged and figured she would show mewhat she bought when she was ready.
We went upstairs to our bedroom and she sat the bag down as wewent in and said, “No peaking.”
We ended up laying down on the bed cuddled together. I had turnedoff the camera for the room so we could talk in private. I toldher what I did today. The work on the camera’s and how it was setup along with the security measures I put in place she wasimpressed by what I set up and seemed to think it would all work,then I told her about our daughter Ashley and what we were doingwhen she called. She giggled and said, “That’s my daughter, sheseems to have taken to sucking on cock.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah you can say that again, she didn’t gagonce on me, while I was fucking her mouth. I even said that Iwould bring other guys around so I could watch her suck them off;the idea seemed to get her off. After we finished she asked me ifI was serious when I told her that I wasn’t she was actuallydisappointed. I had to explain to her that it wasn’t a goodidea.”
My wife was silent for a few seconds and then she said, “I wouldlove to watch something like that.”
I looked down at her and she grinned at me and said, “What, Iknow you would like to also see it.”
I shrugged and said, “Yeah but it wouldn’t be safe lettingstrangers fuck our daughter’s mouth.”
She replied, “Yeah I know but I liked seeing her suck your andJohn’s cock and she seems to enjoy it so much and thought of hersucking some stranger, it just makes me horny thinking of it.”
I sighed and said, “Me too but like I said it wouldn’t be safefor any of us”
She sighed and said, “I know.”
We lay there for a few minutes before I said, “Well for anothersubject, it seems like everyone is running around naked all thetime and at some point someone is going to stop by while we are.We’re going to have to do something about that.”
She grinned at me and said, “I am already ahead of you on that,it’s one of the things I wanted to discuss with you, hang on.”She got up out of bed and went to the bag that was sitting in thecorner and pulled something out of it, it looked like some sortof sign and she handed it to me and I read it and laughed, Thesign said, “Warning: Nudist family inside, please ring bell.”
I said, “Are you serious?”
She nodded her head and said, “Yeah, I looked into it and foundthat there was nothing wrong with families being nude in thehouse, a lot of people do it. I also saw a post mentioning thatit would be a good idea to put a sign at the door, we just needto make sure we have robes by the door when someone comes overfor us to put on, of course if we are fooling around we have tostop doing it.”
I chuckled and said, “Well the robes sound like a good idea. Ihadn’t thought of that and it is a good warning sign, but I wasalso thinking of putting a gate up at the end of the driveway. Ican put up a camera and a buzzer system so we can open it forpeople, that way we will never be surprised at home.”
She nodded her head and said, “That sounds like a good idea but Istill would like to put the sign up.” I chuckled and said, “Don’tworry I like the sign, it is a good one.”
I said, “So what else is in the bag?”
She grinned art me and said, ‘That’s the other thing I wanted totalk to you about, let me show you, made another stop beforecoming home.”
She went and brought the bag back to the bed and she said, “Youand Jason have been talking about fucking our son’s ass, well Idon’t want you guys to hurt him so I got a couple of things toget him ready.” She pulled out a box and I saw on the box, “AnalTrainer kit.” She opened the box and pulled everything out, itwas a bottle of lube and four different size but plug, varying insize from pretty small to very big, the biggest looked like alittle smaller than my cock’s girth. We both looked at them andshe said, “I figure when he can take the largest one he will beready for either one of you, I would give him about a week.”
I said, “Yeah that sounds like a good plan, start him on thesmall one today, make him keep in him at all times then tomorrowtake it out, the day after that start him on the next size up,alternate days with one in and one out. I want him ready and ableto take any cock up his ass, but I don’t want him permanentlystretched out.”
My wife nodded her head and said, “Ok I will get him started in alittle bit, but let me show you what else I got.” She reached inthe bag and pulled out another package, it said, “Strap-onharness for petite women.” I looked at it and said, “Don’t youalready have one of these?”
She giggled and said, “Yeah but it’s not for me.” And she pulledan identical package out of the bag and said, “There for thegirls.” And she giggled again and said, “If I know my girls theywill want you to fuck them all the time especially Anna, this waythey can play among themselves so I can spend some time having myhusband fuck me for once.” Then she gave another giggle and said,“Also it will be nice having everyone in the house able to fuckme.”
I laughed and said, “That sounds like the real reason you gotthem.”
She just giggled and put the items back in the bag and put it onthe floor as she laid down against me and held me tight and gavea sigh of content and I yawned and Tammi looked at me and said,“Oh are you tired?”
I nodded my head and said, “Yeah our daughter woke me up and keptme up half the night so I am a little tired.”
She chuckled and said, “Oh you pear dear, all tuckered out fromfucking our eleven year old daughter all night.”
We both laughed together and she said, “Well why don’t you goahead and take a nap, I’ll wake you up in a couple of hours soyou’ll be all refreshed and we can all have some more fun.”
I yawned again and said, “That sounds good honey.” And I yawnedagain and she gave me a little kiss before saying, “go ahead andsleep.” And she gave me a big squeeze and got up off the bed andwent into the bathroom, I didn’t see her come out because by thattime I was lights out sound asleep. I woke up. I was not sure howlong I had been asleep but it was hard to sleep when someone issucking on your cock.
I woke up feeling a mouth sucking on my cock. I wasn’t hard yetand my whole cock was engulfed by whomever was sucking. I onlywoke about halfway up and couldn’t be bothered to open my eyes,it could have been my wife or any of my kids sucking me and Ireached down a hand to put it in the head. It was a woman’s headnot a kids and I knew it was my wife so I said, ‘Hmm thanks forthe wake up Honey.” I felt her remove my cock from her mouth andsay, “Your welcome dear.”
That wasn’t my wife’s voice and I opened my eyes to see my wife’syounger sister Shannon kneeling between my legs and looking up atme while grinning and with my half-hard cock in her hands. Ismiled and said, “Sorry Shannon, I didn’t realize it was you, butthe sentiment is still the same.”
She grinned at me and said, “Mine too.”
She bent her mouth back down to take my cock back in her mouthand I lay there as she continued sucking as my cock startedhardening in her mouth. I rubbed her hair as she sucked and shewinked at me before she went all the way down on my cock and heldher mouth there sucking in and out, as I got hard. I could feelmy cock getting harder as she swallowed it down her throat untilI was fully hard. She slid it out of her mouth and as it poppedout she looked at me, grinned, and said, “I like the feel of anice thick cock hardening in my throat, and she looked down at mycock and said, “And it is a nice cock, nice and thick andfilling.”
She went back down on my cock again taking the whole eight inchesback down her throat sucking on it and playing with my balls,bobbing up and down with the whole length going in and out of herthroat. It felt fucking great, her and her sister my wife, couldreally suck a cock. My kids did a good job and their mouths andthroats were nice and tight, but they did not have the experienceyet in really sucking like their mom and aunt did and didn’t knowthe tricks to giving a great blowjob like Shannon and my wife.
After about half a minute or so of this, she pulled my cock outof her mouth and looked up at me. She grinned as she slid up mybody dragging her huge tits across my cock and she lay her bodyon top of me to give me a kiss. She plastered her mouth over minedarting her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues played with eachother as she ground against me, trapping my cock between her,rubbing my cock against her stomach and me. As we kissed, I felther hand go between us and grab my cock as she lifted her bodyup. I felt her press my cockhead to her pussy and she slide itback and forth causing a moan to come from me with the sensationof her wet pussy against my sensitive cock head. She kept hermouth glued to mine as she put my cock to the entrance to herpussy and she sank down on my cock.
I felt my cock slide all the way into her tight wet pussy untilmy cock was buried all the way inside of her. She had moanedherself as she sank down on my cock and when I was all the wayin, she sighed, pulled her mouth off of mine to look in my eyesand smile seductively, and say, “I have been waiting to do thatfor 12 years.”
She plunged her mouth back down on mine moaning as she lifted herass up and slid my cock almost all the way out before slammingback down again. She rode up and down on my cock slamming my cockin and out of her pussy as she continued kissing me, moaning allthe time. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her tight againstme with her huge tits pushing into my chest and I startedthrusting up into her harder. She moaned louder around my mouthand suddenly she cried out and her whole body jerked as she hadan orgasm and she pulled her mouth off of mine burying her headin my shoulders as she cried out “Oh fuck.” I felt her pussysqueezing my cock as she came and it felt so fucking good, Iwould have cum then and there if I hadn’t already came so manytimes but it still felt pretty damn good.
After another minute of her shuddering and her body jerkingaround, she gave a last big shudder and pulled back from me tolook in my eyes and say, “That might have been worth the wait.”
I chuckled and said, “Might?”
She laughed and said, “Well we would need to do it a few more tobe positive.”
I chuckled and said, “I think I can help you out with that.”
I thrust my ass up, lifting her off the bed since she was stillimpaled on my cock, she gave a little gasp and then a giggle, andshe said, “Good to hear.”
I reached up to her huge tits. Although just as large as mywife’s they were different from her sisters. They were morerounded and had huge areolas with nipples twice the size as hersister’s. I grabbed them in my hands using my thumbs to rub hernipples as she lifted her ass back up and started fucking my cockin and out of her pussy once again. I watched her close her eyesand put her head back baring her throat. Her long red hair wasdraped behind her body, long enough that I could feel it brushingmy legs god it was so fucking hot.
She had her legs bent on top of my legs as she bounced up anddown on top of me. I could tell she was enjoying fucking me andshe was a little more restrained now that she had an orgasm. Iwas also enjoying how she felt both her pussy around my cock andher tits in my hands, which I was kneading and rubbing as wefucked. After about 10 minutes of this, I could hear herbreathing getting a little raspy. I felt her shaking a littlebit, she opened her eyes and looked down at me with apassion-filled smile, and she moaned, “Give me another one.”
I bent forward to suck on one of her nipples. She moaned andshook again as I released her nipple to suck on the other one.Her nipples were bigger than my wife’s and felt different in mymouth, not better just different. When I sucked on this one I bitdown a little bit and she moaned, “Yes do that.” I went to theother one and bit it also causing a shudder to go through her andshe moaned out loud, “Harder.” So I bit down harder and I felther give a big shudder and she cried out, “Yes, oh god yes.” AndI went to her other tit covering all of her areola with my mouthas I bit down hard flicking the nipple with my tongue and as Idid this she gave a big shudder and yelled out, “Oh fuck yeah.”With that, she had another orgasm, bucking on top of me andshuddering crying out loudly.
I once again felt her pussy spasm around my cock a bunch of timesthis time almost making me cum. However, I resisted because Iwasn’t done with her yet, she said she waited twelve years forthis and I wanted it to be something she wouldn’t forget. Finallywith a last shudder relaxed settling down on me with my cockburied in her and she looked down at me and smiled and said,“Well that might, is changing to a definitely.”
I chuckled and said, “Well I’m not done yet.”
I rolled over on top of her causing her to squeal briefly and Ilaid on top of her, looking down, and smiling. I started fuckingher again lying on top of her. I put my mouth over hers kissingher once again, letting our tongues dance as we fucked. Shewrapped her legs around my body as I fucked into her thrustingand rocking back and forth into her in the classic missionaryposition for the next few minutes before I lifted my mouth offhers and looking down at her I said, “Time for me to get reallyget serious.” I pulled out of her sitting back and saying, “Turnyour ass over, I want to take you from behind.”
She grinned and quickly followed my directions getting up on allfours looking over her shoulder at me as I knelt behind her assand put my cock at the entrance to her pussy, I said, “Do youwant my cock?”
She said, “Yeah give it to me.”
I did just that thrusting in with one quick and hard thrust untilI was all the way in her, she moaned out, “Yeah that’s it give meyour cock.”
I grabbed her hips and started thrusting in and out of herslamming my cock in hard causing her body to jerk forward everytime I did. My hands were around her hips keeping her in place,after a minute or two I was looking at her hair draped around herand I smiled to myself and took my hands off her hips to put myhands in her hair and around her head. I drew my hands backgetting a generous helping of her hair in my hands, there was alot of it and when my hands got almost all the way to her hips Igripped her hair tight in my fists. I pulled back on her hair,pulling her head back a little, then I gave a hard thrust pushingher forward causing her head to come back further as I used herhair to hold her in place. She cried out when I did that but alsogave a little shudder.
I kept thrusting into her hard with my hands in her hair andevery time I did it jerked her head back pulling her hair and shemoaned, “Oh god yes pull my hair.”
“So you like that, do you, you little fucking slut?”
She moaned out, “Yes, oh god yes.”
I pulled back on her hair harder causing her to cry out, “YES!”
I felt her shuddering as I continued slamming into her andpulling back on her hair. She was crying out and moaning almostcontinuously shaking and shuddering. I looked at the video laterwith my wife and I could see as I was fucking her. There was alook of pure pleasure on her face with the muscles on her neckpulled tight from her head being pulled back and her tits wereswinging under her. While watching it later with my wife, shemade a comment about how fucking hot it looked and said that shewould remember that her sister liked that next time she fuckedher. But that was later, right then I was busy fucking hersister.
The sweat from the exertion was pouring down me. I wasn’t beingeasy or slow with my thrusts as I continued pulling her hair backand slamming into her and she was moaning, crying out andshuddering. She must have been having little orgasm’s because Icould feel her pussy spasm and clutch around my cock every oncein a while and it was doing it for me as I felt my orgasm comingupon me and I cried out. “I’m going to cum.”
She cried out, “Oh god yes cum inside of me, give me your fuckingcum.”
The last part she yelled out and I yelled out myself, “Take ityou dirty fucking slut.”
And I came inside of her, my orgasm hitting me hard, as I gaveone last hard thrust into her and she shuddered and cried outloudly as she came and I joined her.
We both orgasmed together. I released her hair from my hands andput them on her hips holding myself up as I held us in placewhile shuddered and my cum shot deep inside her pussy. After Ifinished cumming and with a last shudder, I pulled out of her andshe fell forward collapsing onto the bed. My cock was drippingwith cum and I looked down at her lying there shuddering andbreathing hard. I laid down besides her recovering my breath. Aswe lay there, she looked at me, put her arm around me, and pulledherself to me resting her head on my chest and after a minute ofus catching our breath I asked, “So was it worth it.”She chuckled and said, “No it wasn’t.”
I said, “Oh it wasn’t.
She chuckled and said, “Definitely not worth it, we could havebeen doing this for twelve years, you’re going to have tocontinue do this for another twelve years to make up for it.”
I chuckled and said, “Well I don’t know, do you think my wife oryour boyfriend will go for that.”
She chuckled and said, “It’s ok. I don’t mind sharing you and Iknow Jason won’t mind after yesterday and this morning.” She gavea little giggle and said, “At least as long as you let him treatyou like his bitch every once in a while and of course let himfuck my little nieces.” I chuckled and she continued. “As for mysister, who do you think sent me up as soon as I got here, to inher own words, “Go fuck my husband and don’t come down untilyou’re satisfied.” Well after saying that how can she object tous doing this again?”
I laughed and said, “No I don’t think she will mind us fuckingagain either, as for Jason it sounds like he had fun.”
She laughed and said, “Yeah you can say that, it’s all he talkedabout when we left. He kept on saying he couldn’t believe howlucky he was to have a girlfriend with such a horny fuckingfamily. At one point, I swear he was going to propose marriage tome right then and there in the car. I was forced to pull his cockout and give him a blowjob as he drove just to shut him up.”
I was curious about what she just said and asked her, “So youthought he was going to propose marriage and you gave him ablowjob to shut him up, why?”
She was silent and then she sighed and said, “I don’t know, I wasmarried before and you know how that turned out, I love him but Ijust don’t want to go through all that again.”
I replied back, “But Jason is different than your last husband orfor that matter different than every guy you have dated in thepast, I hate to say it but they were all douche bags.”
She snorted and said, “Yeah tell me about it, that’s the problemI’m not sure I can trust my instincts, I mean Jason does seem tobe better than anyone I have been with and I do love him morethan I thought I could love anyone, but can I trust myself.”
I was silent for a minute and then said, “Do you trust me?”
She looked up at me and said, “With my life, matter of fact Ialready did.” And she bent her head up to me to give me a littlekiss and said, “Thank you for that by the way.”
I chuckled and said, “I think between last night and just now,you have thanked me more than enough.”
She laughed at that and said, “No for getting me out of thatnightmare, I’m going to have to fuck you a whole lot more thanthat.”
I laughed at that and said, “Well just make sure you tell me whenyou have thanked me enough.” Then I sighed and said “But back towhat we were talking about, if you trust me than let me tell youwhat my instincts are telling me and that is that Jason trulyloves you and if you let him go or push him away you will come toregret it.”
She was quiet for a few seconds before saying, “Yeah I know, butit is hard to trust again, but I will try. I think he’s worth itand if he does ask me someday I will seriously think about it andwon’t interrupt him with a blowjob.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah give him the blowjob after the proposalas either a consolation or a reward.”She giggled at that and gave me a hug and I heard the door openand I looked up to see Anna standing in the door to the bedroomshe was smiling at us, I said, “Hi Pumpkin What’s up?”
She said, “Hi daddy, mommy sent ne up here.” She then smiled atme and I asked, “Why did mommy send you up here.”
She giggled and said, “Well, you guys were making a lot of noise,we heard you all the way outside.” She pointed at the open windowand she giggled and continued, “Auntie sure yells a lot whengetting fucked.”
Shannon laughed and said, “Sorry about that, your daddy wasgiving me a real good fucking and I couldn’t help myself.”
Anna nodded her head and said, “Yeah daddy gives me a real goodfucking too, does he call you a dirty fucking slut also?”
Shannon looked at me, giggled, and said, “Yeah he did.”
Anna nodded her head again and said, “I like it when he calls methat, it makes my cunny tingle.”
Shannon laughed and said, “Yeah it did the same thing to me whenyour dad called me that, so did your mom send you up here to tellus we were being too noisy?”
Anna smiled and shook her head and said, “No after you guys gotquiet for a couple of minutes, she said it sounded like you guyswere done so she sent me up her to clean up.”
She headed towards the bed getting on it and crawling up to us.She pushed my legs open crawling between them, bent her head tomy now soft cock, and stuck her tongue out lapping up a drop ofcum from the head of my cock. She looked at me, grinned and shestarted licking my cock. She was actually doing a good job ofcleaning the cum off my cock and my balls, as she did thisShannon looked up at me and said, “I can’t believe my sister senther up here to clean us up.” Then she giggled and said, “ActuallyI can believe it, it sounds just like something she would do.”
We watched my daughter clean my cock and balls off of all the cumshe could find. She seemed to be enjoying her job as she startedhumming something. Shannon looked at me and giggled as I justshook my head at that. Her tongue felt good on my cock and italso looked pretty hot as her little tongue flicked in and out ofher mouth almost like a cat lapping up milk. After a couple ofminutes, she seemed to be finished as she sat up and checked mycock all over to make sure she didn’t miss anything. She seemedsatisfied as she looked at me and smiled and said, “All doneDaddy, now it’s Auntie’s turn.”
She looked at Shannon who opened her legs wide and Anna grinnedand crawled over our legs to get between her aunt’s legs. Shebent her mouth to her aunts pussy, sticking her tongue out andgetting some of my cum and her aunts juices on it. She pulled itback into her mouth and she said, ‘Yummy.” Then she stuck out hertongue again and licked into her aunt’s pussy, this time shereally did look like a cat lapping milk.
She was taking the cleaning part of her job seriously, as she wasnot doing her usual thing when eating pussy and kept her face outof it beyond her tongue. Watching her, I looked at Shannon’stattoo, which said, “Daddy’s suck doll” in red letters. I reacheddown, touched it, and looked at her and I said, “If you want, Iknow someone that can remove that.”
She looked down at my hand that was touching the tattoo and said,“No I want to keep it as a reminder of what daddy was like.”
I nodded my head and said, “Yeah I can understand that.”
Anna saw my hand and lifted her head up to look at the tattoo andshe giggled and said, “Daddy can I get a tattoo like that too.”
I sighed and said, “No dear, the cost to get that kind of tattoois way too high.” She looked at me and just shrugged and put hermouth back down to her Aunts pussy, Shannon looked at me andsaid, “I wish my dad had been as nice to me as you are to yourkids.”
I didn’t say anything and just watched my daughter eat my cum outof her aunts pussy. I watched as she licked up and down her auntspussy slit and then over her mound to get any cum that made it upthere. Eventually she got all the easy cum up that was on thesurface of her pussy, she started dipping her tongue deeper intoher aunt’s pussy, and I heard Shannon say, “Umm that feels good.”
She put her hand on top of Anna’s head rubbing her hair and shegrinned at me and said, “I remember when Tammi and I used to dothis for each other, it was the only thing that I had to lookforward to sometimes.” And then she sighed and said, “And thenshe left and there was nothing to look forward to anymore.”
I hugged her tight and she smiled at me and said, “But I was gladshe was out of it and I have you to thank for that even though Iwas so mad at you for a long while.” And she bent her head for meto give her another kiss. As I was kissing her, she moaned andpulled away from me to look down at Anna who was now spreadingher pussy lips apart so she could lick inside better. Shannonpulled on my daughters head pushing her tighter against herpussy.”
I chuckled and said, “Enjoying that I see.”
She giggled and said, “Yeah her and her sister have prettytalented tongues.”
I chuckled and said, “Well they have been practicing on eachother for weeks now and their mother has been giving them a lotof practice the past few days.”
She laughed and said, “Well she taught me at an early age so sheshould be a good teacher for your girls.”
I watched my daughter eating her aunt out and her aunt pressingon her head. I could have watched them for hours but I felt theneed to pee really bad and said, “Well I really need to pee soyou two have fun.” I released Shannon to roll off the bed, butbefore I got far she grabbed my arm and said, “Wait.”
I looked at her and said, “What’s wrong?”
She hesitated before saying, “You don’t have to go.”
I said, “Actually I really do have to go pretty bad.”
She said, “That’s not what I mean, I mean you don’t have to gointo the bathroom, I will take care of you.”
She pointed down at my cock and licked her lips. It took me asecond but I flashed back to this morning and my wife telling meabout Jason peeing in her mouth and him saying that Shannonusually took care of him. I got what she was trying to say and Ismiled at her and crawled back to her kneeling on the bed aboveher. She got on her elbow to put my hanging down cock in hermouth as I looked down in her eyes. It took me a few seconds andI glanced down at Anna who was peeking over her aunt’s pussy withher tongue in it. Finally, it happened, I was able to let my peeflow. I looked down to watch Shannon gulping down my pee that wasflowing from me in spurts as I held back from fully releasing mypee, even so peeing never felt so good. You know that relief youget when you first start peeing and that sigh you give outsometimes, double or triple that feeling and that sigh and youcan imagine what it felt like.
I watched her looking up at me as she gulped my pee down, alittle of it dribbled out if her lips and down her chin. I heardAnna ask, “Daddy are you peeing in Aunties mouth?”
I looked and saw Anna with her eyes open wide looking at my cockin her aunt’s mouth I looked back down at Shannon, I had reallyhad to go bad and had been trying to keep it from flooding hertoo much. I decided to see what would happen, I released all ofmy control over my bladder, and my pee flowed out fast and hard.I saw her cheeks balloon out as it filled her mouth up and moreof it escaped her mouth. It came out all around her lips and shequickly started swallowing. I watched her as she swallowed it alldown until my pee stopped flowing. She kept my cock in her mouthfor a little bit longer and I felt her tongue stick in the slitto get any missing drops before she pulled her mouth off my cock.I watched her lick her lips and she smiled up at me and said,“Wow you really did need to go bad didn’t you, I thought I wasgoing to drown for a second there.”
I laughed and said, “Well I did warn you I had to go bad, but youinsisted, thanks for saving me a trip to the toilet.”
She laughed at that and I heard Anna speak up saying, “Auntie,why did you let daddy pee in your mouth?”
Shannon and I looked down at her looking at us with a confusedexpression on her face. Shannon said, “Honey I didn’t let yourdad pee in my mouth, I asked him to do it.”
Anna still looked confused and said, “Why?”
Shannon laughed and said, “Why, because I like it, I like thetaste and the feel of it going in my mouth.”
Anna looked at her and wrinkled her nose and said, “Really,doesn’t it taste yucky?”
Shannon shook her head and said, “I don’t think it does, I wasn’ta big fan of it at first but the more I did it the more I likedit, now I crave it, I can’t help myself.”
Anna still looked unsure but shrugged and said, “OK Auntie if yousay so.”
She bent her head down to finish her cleaning out of her Auntspussy, she had her priorities right and I looked down at Shannonand said, “Looks like you made a little mess.” Her chin and neckalong with the tops of her tits were all wet with my pee and shelooked and said, “Yeah looks like I need to clean up a little.”And she looked down at Anna and back up at me and she grinned.
I shook my head and said, “I don’t think she will be quiet asenthusiastic to clean up that mess.”
Shannon giggled and said, “Yeah your probably right, but whoknows, I can be very convincing when I want to.”
I laughed and said, “Well, I will let you try to convince her, Ineed to check on my wife. Did Jason come with you?”
I hadn’t really thought of that until that moment but she shookher head and said, “No he had a late afternoon class and won’t beable to make it until later.”
I nodded my head and said, “Ok, well I will let you two finish upand in case you didn’t know, Ann is our little bitch and shelikes it rough, her safe word is “Bully”
Shannon looked at me and said, “Your daughter has a safe word?”
I nodded my head and said, “Yeah and she hasn’t used it yet,she’s a little pain slut.”
Shannon looked at me and grinned and said, “Yeah I thought thatwas the case last night and this morning when I saw what you didto her body, it’s good to know that she likes it, looks like shetakes after her Aunt.”
I reached down and grabbed her hair pulling her up to my mouth togive her a deep kiss. I could lightly taste my pee on her lipsbut not too much and her tongue darted into my mouth and she gavea light moan as I pulled her hair and her lips tight against minebefore I pulled her head back and smiled and said, “Yes shedoes.”
I released her and she just laid back grinning at me and Igrinned back at her before stepping off the bed and walking outof the room, as I left I heard her say, “OK you fucking littlebitch, I have something else for you to clean up.”
I chuckled as I walked away as I went to find my wife and therest of my kids. Anna had said they had been outside so I wentout back to the patio. I found them by and in the pool. Mike wasin the pool swimming around and my wife and Ashley were on alounge chair beside the pool. I had to grin when I saw them. Mywife was lying on her back with her legs spread wide on eitherside of the lounge chair with her feet flat on the tile. Ashleywas between them barely on the lounge chair with her face buriedin her mom’s pussy. Her little ass was sticking up in the air. Mywife had sunglasses on and a big smile on her face and the backof the chair was raised up. She was totally naked and her hugetits were spread out over her chest. She had her hands flat onthe chair and I saw her grip the sides and relax her grip only torepeat.
I walked up quietly and as I got close, I could tell my wife’seyes were closed behind the glasses. I stood there for a fewseconds watching them, my wife looked so happy and I could tellAshley was happy because her ass was moving from side to side, asshe tongued her mother’s pussy. She looked like a little happypuppy waging its tail. I couldn’t help myself and I reached underher to run a finger along her pussy, slipping it between herlittle pussy folds and she was dripping wet. When I did that, sheflinched, she lifted her head up from her mom’s pussy to lookback at me, and she smiled and said, “Hi daddy.”
Her mom’s hand came to slap her head and her mom said, “Don’t letyour dad distract you.” She pushed hour daughters head back down.Ashley quickly put her mouth back to her mom’s pussy licking andeating it.
I had kept my finger in my daughter’s pussy and I rubbed it upand down as she wiggled her ass back at me. I looked at my wifeand smiled and she smiled back at me. I moved to the side so Icould bend over and kiss my wife, keeping my finger rubbing in mydaughter’s pussy. We kissed deeply for a minute before breakingoff grinning at each other and she said, “Hi honey; did you likeyour wakeup call?”
I grinned at her and said, “I sure did, it was a pleasantsurprise.”
She laughed and said, “Yeah we heard all the way out here, mysister sure was loud, you must have done a pretty good job.”
I chuckled and said, “No I did a fucking great job. She saidyou’re going to have to get used to sharing me with her.”
My wife chuckled and said, “Well I’m sharing you with our own twolittle sluts, what’s one more slut added to the mix?”
I looked at her, she had an odd expression on her face and shefrowned, and said, “Are you ok with that honey?”
She looked at me and patted Ashley’s head and said, “Ash do me afavor and go play with your brother.”
Ashley lifted her head up and frowned and said, “But momma, I ‘mnot done yet, you haven’t cum again.”
Her mom looked at her and smiled and said, ‘Don’t worry sweetieyou can finish later, daddy and I need to talk.”
Ashley nodded her head grinning and I pulled my hand away fromher pussy so she could get up, she smiled at me and ran off tojump in the pool just like the little kid she was.
My wife patted next to her motioning me to sit down with her asshe brought her legs back up and squeezed aside so I could sitdown with her on the lounge. She cuddled up to me, looked up atmy face, and said, “Of course I am all right with it or Iwouldn’t have sent her to you. I didn’t mean that in a bad way. Iwas just being truthful. We have two little sluts and my sisteris an even bigger one, and don’t forget our little son who can’twait to get his ass fucked by his dad. Also, if you remembercorrectly I had Jason fuck me this morning. I have been thinkingabout it all day and I plan on getting fucked more often, so aslong as you don’t have a problem with me getting fucked by otherguys. I won’t have a problem with you doing the same thing.”
I was silent for a few seconds seriously thinking about what shehad said and I said, “No, I really don’t have a problem with it,as long as you remember that I am your husband and we get alittle free time just to ourselves, you can fuck him whenever youwant.”
She looked at me and shook her head and she said, “That’s notwhat I asked honey. I said other guys I want to have sex withother guys, strangers, men I haven’t met yet, or that maybe Ihave met, not just you and Jason.”
I was surprised and a little shocked and I said, “But honey whydo you want to fuck other guys? You have me and you can even fuckJason as much as you want. I really don’t mind that, but I’m notsure about other guys or strangers you don’t even know?”
She looked down and said, “Let me tell you something. Youremember when I told you about Shannon and me going to thatgloryhole where she sucked off Jason. I didn’t touch him at thetime, only my sister did as I ate her pussy. The fact is I wantedto do it to him also; this was before we found out about thegirls. But I resisted doing it. Well today I didn’t resist.”
I said, “What you and Jason, I know about that…”
She put her finger to my lips again and said. “Shhh Honey, I’mnot talking about Jason. I’m talking about this afternoon. I hadsex with four guys.”
I looked down at her in shock; I couldn’t believe what she hadjust told me.
She kept on talking, “Before you say anything just here me out,let me explain what happened.”
She looked up at me, I could only nod my head, and she continued.Tammi:After I left the house on the way to the meeting, I saw the sexshop that had the gloryhole where Shannon, Jason and I went. Idecided to stop and get the toys that I brought home. As I wasshopping for the stuff, there were only the cashier and anotherguy in there. I saw the entrance to the little theaters where thegloryhole was. I don’t know why but I decided to go in and I wentinto one and sat down. I didn’t even turn a movie on just sat andthought about what had happened in there that played a part ineverything that happened these past few days. If my sister and Ihad never played around in there, I doubt I would have did whatwe did in front of Mike and the girls. While I was thinking this,I heard a noise and saw an eye looking at me through the hole inthe wall.
I just stared at it not saying or doing anything until itdisappeared and a few seconds later a cock poked through thehole.
I stared at it and suddenly I couldn’t help myself. I knelt downand grabbed it stroking it. It wasn’t very big only about sixinches, but I didn’t care at that moment. I bent down, took it inmy mouth, and started sucking on it. I found that I loved what Iwas doing it felt so nasty sucking off a stranger and it turnedme on. He didn’t last long only a minute or two before he came inmy mouth. After he pulled out. I sat there for a minute before Icame to my senses and stood up. I quickly left the theater andthe store to sit in my car.
I sat there for a good ten minutes thinking of what I had justdone and I just had to talk to you, that’s why I called. I wasn’twaiting to go into a meeting. I was sitting in the car outside aporn shop that has a glory hole where I just sucked some strangeroff. I just had to hear your voice. I don’t know what I wasplanning on saying but when you answered so cheerfully I didn’tknow what to say but ask how the kids were. When you startedtalking about Ashley, I knew instantly that she was busy suckingher daddies cock. All I could think of was my daughter sucking myhusband’s cock, just as I had just sucked some stranger off. I’mnot even sure what I said to you. I do remember you telling meyou loved me and I replied back, but after we hung up I sat therelooking at the shop and seeing a couple of men go inside theylooked about college age. I couldn’t help it I don’t know why Idid it at the time, but I got out of the car and went backinside. I went up to the counter where the cashier was talking tothe two guys I had seen enter the store a minute ago. Herecognized me, smiled at me, and said, “You forget something?”
Once again, I couldn’t help myself, it was like another personhad control of my body and mind and I smiled at him and said,“Yeah, I think I left my panties in the theater room.” I reacheddown, lifted my skirt up right in the middle of the floor of thestore, and slid my panties off and stepping out of them. I heldthem up in the air and said, “Does anyone want to check with meto see if they are in there?”
They were all looking at me the tow college guys with stunnedlooks and the cashier with a little grin. I giggled and turned myback on them as I went back to the room where I had just suckedoff some stranger. As I entered the little room leaving the dooropen, I turned to see both of the guys crowding each other to geta look at me.The one in front said, “Do you want any company?”
Of course, I wanted company that was the whole reason for mylittle show and coming back in the store. I just said, “If youwant to fuck me make sure you use a condom.”
I turned around, went back in, and started removing my clothes,starting with my skirt. As I started unbuttoning my blouse. Ifelt hands on my ass feeling me up and when I took it off andstarted removing my bra, another set of hands reached around tograb my tits as I took it off and dropped it. I heard one of theguys say damn she has an awesome rack.”
I felt the hands leave my tits to put them on my shoulderspushing me down. I didn’t resist I knelt down on the floor. Oneof the guys came around in front of me and he pulled his pantsdown and pulled his cock out. I didn’t waste any time, Iinstantly went down on him taking him to the hilt. He was onlyabout seven inches so I had no problem swallowing him. He grippedmy hair in his hands and said, “Oh fuck she’s a fucking greatcocksucker you have to really try this mouth Brad.”
I heard the guy behind me chuckle and say, “Let me test this cuntout first Tim.”
So I knew they were named Brad and Tim. I felt Brad reach underto stick his hand in my pussy and he said, “She’s fucking soakingwet.” He plunged a couple of fingers in my pussy feeling aroundinside of me. I heard him say, “Not bad for an older woman, lookslike we got us a MILF.”
I liked the MILF comment, but not the older women one I was justfucking thirty. But I didn’t really care I was just payingattention to the cock thrusting in my mouth and his fingers in mypussy.”
Then Brad pulled his hand out of my pussy and said, “Have a seatbro so she can blow you as I fuck her.”
Tim pulled out of my mouth and sat down on the bench that wasagainst the wall. I crawled towards his cock as he sat down. Hisbuddy Brad was removing his pants and his already hard cocksprung up. It looked about seven inches about the same size asthe one I was sucking but a little thinner. I saw him start toroll a condom down it as I bent forward to take Tim’s cock backin my mouth. Before I could he asked, “What’s your name?”
I just looked at him and said, “Does it matter, call me whateverthe fuck you like as long as you give me your cock.”
He chuckled and said, “Damn, you are one horny slut.”
I went down on his cock once again swallowing it. This time bentover his lap on my knees with my hands on his legs. I then feltBrad behind me. His hands came down on my ass and then his cockpoked at my pussy. I reached under me to guide him in, he sankhis cock right up my pussy, all the way to the hilt, and he said,“Damn this is one hot cunt.”
He stayed there for a couple of seconds in me not moving, so Iwiggled my hips and pushed back. He laughed and said, “Thefucking slut really want’s it bad.”
He started moving in and out of my pussy hard and fast as Isucked his friend. I was kneeling like that getting fucked frombehind, pushing back on his cock while also sucking on a cockdeep throating it when the door to the room opened. I heard thecashier say, “I see you started without me, I had to put the goneto lunch sign up and lock the door, we don’t want the wrongpeople to come in do we?”
All the guys chuckled and the cashier said, “How is she?”
Brad chuckled and said, “She’s a hot looking fucking slut withhuge knockers that fucks like a rabbit and can deep throat, she’sfucking awesome.”
All the guys laughed and the cashier, who I found out later wasnamed Jack, said, “Well that’s good to hear. I think she suckedoff another guy a little earlier. I saw her come back here and acouple of minutes later this fat fuck went back there. He wasn’tback there more than five minutes before he came out all red andpuffing, but with a happy smile on his face. She came out acouple of minutes later and went outside for about fifteenminutes. I found a couple of drops of cum on the floor in frontof the hole when I went back here to check everything and thenwhen you guys came in she came back in and well you saw the showshe put on.”All this time I was getting fucked and sucking on a cock as hetalked. I wasn't paying too much attention just enjoying thepleasure. I saw him out of the corner of my eye bend down to lookat my face and then at my tits and he reached under me to heftone of them in his palms and he said, “Shit these things arereal.”
He gave it a hard squeeze, which caused me to moan around thecock in my mouth, because you know how sensitive my tits getwhile I’m having sex and how much I like having them played with.When I moaned, he chuckled and said, “I think she likes that.”And he squeezed them again. He bent down and pulled my titsideways a little stretching it out and he put his mouth over mynipple and sucked in causing a moan to come from me again then hebit down and that was it, I had a fucking orgasm, just like that,I had an orgasm. There was no warning signs, but nonetheless Ihad one. I cried out around the cock in my mouth and my wholebody shook. It felt fucking great like most of my orgasms do. Ifelt every inch of the cock inside my pussy as it clenched downaround it. And I also put my face all the way in Tim’s lapswallowing his cock as my orgasm swept through me.
I heard Brad say, “Holly shit, her fucking cunt just clamped downon me like a fucking vise.”
And he moaned out “Oh fuck, I’m going to fucking cum,”
He was wearing a condom so I didn’t feel his cum shoot in me butI did feel his cock get harder and twitch a few times inside ofme.” Before he groaned and pulled out of me.
My orgasm had swept through me but I still wanted more and Jackstill hadn’t had his turn inside of me and I pulled my mouth offof Tim’s cock and said, “Next, and wear a fucking condom.”
I plunged my mouth back down on Tim’s cock taking it in onceagain and I heard Jack chuckle and say. “Damn right I’m wearing afucking condom I don’t know where your slutty ass has been.”
I pulled my mouth off again, for some reason he had hit a nervewhen he said that and I snapped back, “I’m fucking clean, and Idon’t want to take anything you have back with me to my husband.”
He chuckled again and said, “Husband, does he know you are afucking slut.”
I snapped back, “Of course he does, he told me so just thismorning.”
I felt Tim’s hands on my head as he twisted my head back aroundand said, “Less talking more sucking cunt.”
He pushed my head back down on his cock, Jack just chuckled andsaid, “Well I hope your husband likes a stretched pussy, becauseI’m about to stretch it wide open.”
I hear Brad say, “Jesus look at that fucker.”
I felt his condom covered cock touch my pussy and I felt it pushinto me and start to open me wider than Brad had and I figuredout what he meant about splitting me open. I also knew why Bradhad sworn on seeing it. As he pushed into me, he opened me upeven wider than you do and he just he kept on pushing inside ofme, further and further. More than yours or Jason’s, fuck hereached further in me and split me open more than I can rememberanyone ever doing until he was buried all the way inside of me. Iheard him chuckle when he was all the way in and said, “Damnbitch, you took that without a hitch.”
I pulled my mouth off Tim’s cock once again and moan, “Oh fuck,how fucking big is that thing?”
He chuckled and said, “Thirteen fucking inches.”
I laughed and said, “Well you do have the biggest cock I haveever had in me, now do you know how to use it?”
His response was to pull back and slam forward into me. Thatcaused an involuntary moan to come from me a little of pain andpleasure combined, he was that fucking big. However, I bent downto the cock in my mouth once more as he started to stroke in andout of me. He would go all the way in and pull back a couple ofinches before slamming back into me a couple of times then hewould pull all the way back and quickly thrust into me all theway. After a couple of minutes I felt the cock in my mouth geteven harder and Tim said, “I’m fucking going to cum.”
He blasted his cum in my mouth, which I swallowed all the waydown and continued sucking on it until he pulled my mouth off ofit. When he finished cumming he said, “Damn you give a fuckinggreat blowjob, you can suck my cock anytime.” He stood up andwent to gather his clothes as Jack continued his fucking mypussy. Brad had already gotten his pants put on and he said,“Dude we need to go, I would like to stay around and fuck thisMILF some more but I have to go back to classes.
Tim said, “Yeah me too.”
Jack chuckled and said, “Go ahead out the back door at the end ofthis hallway, it will lock behind you.”
As they left Brad said, “Dude let us know the next time she comesby to party so we can be there.”
I spoke up and said, “How do you know there’s going to be a nexttime?”
They all chuckled and Jack spoke up, “Because sluts like youdon’t just do this once they always come back for more.”
They all laughed as the two guys left and as they left Jack bentover to my ear and said, Now that their gone we can have a littlemore fun in a little more comfortable setting.”
He pulled out of me, I looked up at him as he stood up and heldhis hand out.
I looked up at him and said, “What.”
He just chuckled and said, “I have a more comfortable location wecan continue this in.” I hesitated briefly, realizing that I wasnow all alone in a locked building with a stranger, but in a waythat made it even better for me. I took his hand and let him helpme up.
We grabbed our clothes and walked out of that room and across thehallway to a door marked private. He put a key in it and openedthe door. I followed him into another little room a little biggerthan the one we left, but along one side of the room was a cot.There was also a small fridge and a little TV with a DVR inthere. He said, “Welcome to my home, well not my actual home buta home away from home I use it when I have to work late when oneof my employees don’t show up.” I looked at him and he chuckledand said, “What you thought I was just a cashier, I own theplace.”
He smiled and said, “Now where were we.” I’m not going into allthe details right now. Let me just say that we spent the nextcouple hours on that cot. He came three times, the last timewithout a condom on. I had a lot of orgasm’s myself and I foundout that I could swallow his thirteen inch monster cock down mythroat, even if only barely. Between bouts of sex, we talked. Heasked me about you and if you knew I was doing this. I hesitatedand just told him that you didn’t know I was coming here, but Iwas planning on telling you. He asked if you would be upset and Itold him frankly that I didn’t know. I did tell him that you knewhow much of a slut I was because I had fucked my sister’sboyfriend this morning with your and her knowledge, he chuckledand asked how you felt about that, and I’m sorry honey but Icouldn’t help myself. I did leave the kids out but I found myselftelling him all about this morning. I told him about feeding youJason’s cum out of my pussy and then I told him about Jasonmaking you his bitch and fucking you. I also told him how muchyou enjoyed it. I don’t know why I did I just couldn’t helpmyself I never mentioned the kids but I didn’t, I knew better.”
When I told him, he asked me if you were gay and I told him noyou were just flexible when it came to sex, just like me and Iloved you very much. Then he asked me why I came here today. Ihad to think of why I had done it and all I could say was, “Idon’t know I just felt like it for some reason.”
He chuckled and said; “Well you will have to come up with abetter answer than that if you are going to tell your husbandabout this.”
I just nodded my head because he was right, we went ahead andgot dressed when we left his little room I said, “Oh actually Idid come in here for a reason beyond what happened I needed topick up a couple of things.
He just laughed and said, “Pick out whatever you want it’s on thehouse.”
He was a little surprised by what I picked out but did notcomment on anything. Before I left the shop he said, “Next timeyou feel like doing this let me know in advance and I will setsomething up. I know some guys that I will guarantee are clean soyou don’t have to worry about taking anything home to your hubbyand if he doesn’t have a problem with it, feel free to bring himalong.” He then gave me his cell phone number.”
Mark:She quit talking and I sat there taking in everything she said, Iwas a little upset and confused and wasn’t sure how I wassupposed to react and I blurted out, “This Jack you two seemedpretty friendly pretty quick.”
She looked at me and frowned and said, “Honey, there’s no need toget jealous, I don’t love him or anything. I love you he was justa convenient fuck; I never met him before today. I think the onlyreason that I talked to him and told him what I did was becausehe listened and asked intelligent questions, plus I just neededto get some stuff off my chest and talk to someone that wasn’tinvolved.”
I said, “Jesus honey, at least you didn’t fucking tell him aboutthe kids.”
I had gotten a little loud when I said this and I heard Ashleysay, “Daddy is everything all right.”
Their mom said, “Yes dear daddy and I are talking about adultstuff, why don’t you go inside and see how your aunt and sisterare doing, let them know we will be inside when we are donetalking.”
I wasn’t even looking at the kids just at my wife as she talkedto them and I heard Ashley say, “OK mommy, come on bubby let’s goinside.”
They left and my wife looked back at me, sighed, and said, “Areyou calmed down now.”
I took a deep breath and nodded my head and she said, “Good, nowI didn’t say anything about the kids, I know better. I don’t wantus to get in trouble any more than you do. I couldn’t stand tolose the kids or go away to jail. I would probably just killmyself if that happened so I will never do anything that will putus in danger of that happening, now that’s not what you arereally upset about. You’re upset because I had sex with otherguys that you don’t know and you haven’t met. You have no problemwith me having sex with Jason and it’s not because of my sister,it’s because you got to know him and sucked his cock and now himhaving fucked you, you have no problem sharing me, yourself, mysister or for that matter our kids.”
She shook her head and said, “That’s one of the things that hadme upset this morning; I didn’t realize I was upset until Istarted talking to Jack. That’s also, why I couldn’t shut upabout what happened; only after I left and came home to see youfucking our daughter again did I realize that I had been jealous.I was standing there for longer than I said I was when I walkedin and saw you buried balls deep in our little daughter. That’swhen I saw red. I wanted to scratch her eyes out. Then I realizedwhy I had done what I did and why I went back in to the sex shopafter talking to you. I wanted to punish you the only way mysubconscious knew how by fucking other men. And then when I toldJack about you and Jason, I guess I was trying to emasculate youby telling another man what a little bitch my husband was even asI denied that to him. I just didn’t realize all that at the time.While I stood there watching you pound your cock into our littlegirls pussy I realized that I was jealous.”
“I practically had to push my jealously down before I spoke up.And then while I was having fun with the girls I realized Ididn’t have a reason to be jealous. You hadn’t done anything Ihadn’t pushed you to do; you never would have done with the kidswhat you have done if I hadn’t gone along with it and pushed youalong every step of the way. Hell I was the one that wanted tosee you and Jason together and suggested they come over. I wasthe one that started blowing him as soon as your back was turned,before you even started anything with my sister more than talkingand I was the one that went back and woke Jason up to fuck himafter seeing you and Anna in bed together.”
She sighed and said, “After everything I had pushed for, why thehell was I getting jealous. I couldn’t understand it. After youfell asleep, I watched you for a little bit and my heart wasbreaking for feeling the way I did. I went down to check on thekids just as sissy drove up. I was still confused and she noticedit right off the bat asking me what was wrong, we came out hereto sit down and I told her everything that I just told you alongwith how I was feeling and everything, when I finished she sighedand said, “It’s mom and dad’s fault.”
I didn’t know what she was talking about until she explained itto me. You see, when we were young, she was the strong one. Eventhough she was younger than I was, she was more perceptive so shenoticed things that I didn’t and one of things she noticed wasthe different way they treated both of us. Oh, they were nasty toboth of us and both of us were sexually and physically abusedmore than we have told you so far. However while I was around, Iwas the one that go it the worst. She was “baby doll” whengetting fucked and I was the little whore, when sissy joined mein sucking off guys she was praised for her sucking and I wastold that I needed to do better if I was going to be a properwhore. Also, during our daily life, she was praised and I waspunished more often than not. I even got punished for things shedid wrong. It was actually a smart move for them, since sissyloved me, when I got punished it hurt her, but all I could seewas myself getting punished all the time and I would get jealous.They would fan that flame. All I really ever wanted was my momand dad’s love and I saw her getting it, of course she wasn’t;they were doing it on purpose. She would get punished but notwhen I was around and they would call her nasty names when Icouldn’t hear them so she was suffering just as much as I was butI didn’t see that. Oh, I loved sissy very much and we comfortedeach other but I was always jealous of her and I would lash outin different ways. Usually when sex was involved. After wefinished with whatever guy’s daddy had over, just like sissy saidwe would comfort each other usually her eating the cum out of mylittle cunny, which I thought at the time was just daddies, butwhen she went down on me. I would pull her hair pulling her mouthtight against my pussy, but she never objected or cried about iteven when I would bite her nipples.
My wife sighed, I realized why Shannon got off on getting herhair pulled, and liking a little pain, it had been an early partof their sexual development. She continued, “Well that’s the wayit went for many years and when daddy started fucking her I gotreally jealous and I went ahead and fucked that football team,pissing off daddy. I was craving attention and that got it forme. I was lashing out at both daddy by abandoning me to fucksissy and sissy for taking him away from me. One thing that sissyrealized and I never did until she told me today was daddy wasn’tas upset as we was acting like. I was getting too old for him andhe didn’t want to fuck me anymore, but I was getting to be theright age for mom; she liked teenage girls up until theirmid-twenties. It was an excuse for him to hand me over to her,oh, he still used my mouth and I started cleaning up sissy butshe didn’t have to clean up me anymore. We still did the samething with each other but momma took me under her wing andstarted praising me and putting sissy down. Sissy said it seemedto be a competition between them pitting us against each otheremotionally and I got the brunt of it. She realized what wasgoing on to some extent but she was not unaffected one of thereasons she craved attention and went out with abusive men alegacy of daddy and mommy.”
It got worse at home. Mommy had started really training me. Westarted having sex after daddy quit fucking me. I regularlysucked and ate her pussy, along with all her girlfriends. I wasstill giving blowjobs to some of daddies friends that didn’t mina teenager instead of a kid, but mommy refused to let anybodyfuck me anymore, she didn’t want me tainted. I don’t even knowhow my mom and dad managed to have sex at least twice to conceiveeither of us. I guess the idea of having their own little fucktoys was enough for them.
A few months before I met you, she really started her trainingand that involved pain. She was a sadist and got off on otherspain and she started hurting me with whips and paddles she alsoused nipple and clit clamps. That’s also when she started peeingin my mouth along with her girlfriends. She also had me doingstuff to her other pets. She had a bunch of what she called petsteen and college age girls that had come under her sway forwhatever reasons. She praised me whenever I hurt someone. I wasfinally getting the attention I deserved all along as she wastrying to turn me into her. It actually all came to a head acouple of days before I met you.”
Sissy and I were playing around as we usually did, but I hadspent too much time around mommy and picked up some of her badhabits. I was in a sixty-nine with sissy and I was on top when Isat back, sitting on her face. We had down this before so shedidn’t think anything of it until I put all my weight down onher. I was stopping her from breathing and as I did this, Ireached down and pinched her nipples but I didn’t just pinchthem, I twisted them hard and pulled up pressing myself harder onher face. She started yelling from the pain but I was on top ofher face. I could feel it through my pussy, it sent tinglesthrough me, and I could feel her gasping for air trying to pullit in and it excited me and as she tried to buck me off herpushing up on my ass. I twisted her nipples harder and I saw herlegs flailing around. She was four years younger than I was and Iwas a lot stronger and she couldn’t get me off of her and as Iwas torturing my little sisters tits and suffocating her. I hadan orgasm, it was only my thrashing about in my orgasm that shewas able to finally breathe and push me off of her. I shudderedas I came down from my orgasm. Only then did I realize what I hadjust done and whom I had done it to.
I was apologetic but sissy was crying and sobbing she kept onsaying, “Sissy you hurt me, sissy you really hurt me bad and Icouldn’t breathe, I thought I was going to die.” Then she wouldstart sobbing again. While this was going on my mom came in andasked what was going on and sissy repeated what she had beensaying. My mom just smiled and looked at me and for the firsttime I really saw pride and love in her eyes just like I had beencraving all these years and it made me sick as she just said,“Stop sniveling you little cunt, it’s only a little pain you’llget over it.” She even winked at me as she walked out. That waswhen I decided that I had to get away from my mom and then a fewdays later I met you. And then I finally got myself pregnant andwe got married and selfish bitch that I was. I just left mysister behind to face years more abuse, but I was out of it and Ihad all the attention I craved from you and from our kids. I wasnever jealous of the bond you had with the kids because I had thesame one with you and we love each other but with all that wasgoing on, and all the memories it was bringing back, I startedreverting back to my jealous ways even if I didn’t realize itconsciously.
I realize now that I was punishing you and the kids. I wasgetting off on you fucking Anna until she was sore and I didn’ttry to stop you from fucking her afterwards when she was stillsore. In many ways, I was being mean to everyone here becausesuddenly you were enjoying doing stuff that you had only donewith me and to me. I didn’t have you all to myself anymore; daddyand mommy had conditioned me to feel that sexual attention wasall that mattered. If you were having sex with someone else evenif it was my own daughters you were taking it away from me. Oh Iwas still getting a lot of sex myself and I enjoyed every minuteof it, but it wasn’t just you and me, so I started to get jealousand lash out, culminating in today. God honey, I got off onseeing Jason fuck you, taking charge of you, punishing you,making you his bitch boy. And then then I went to the porn storeand let them all fuck me and I told your secrets punishing youeven more. I was doing just as I did with sissy all those yearsago and she made me realize it and identify what the problem wasso I could fix it and help fix me.
She was silent for a couple of seconds before she said, “Sissyand I cried together and we both apologized to each other. Ithought I needed to more than she did, but she also apologizedfor hating me after I left and blaming everything on me. That’swhy we never heard from her when she got away from mom and dad,she was just mad at me, it was only when she had no one to turnto and we helped her out and she got some therapy that onceagain, you were her man in shining armor and I was her sissy onceagain. It helped me a lot to apologize and talk to her about it.I could tell her everything unlike Jack and she could understandme, then I took the next step and I sent her up to you and youknow what? Listening to her and your cries as you had sex, Ididn’t feel the faintest signs of jealousy. I was happy and Iplayed with our daughters and son while you two had sex, theybrought me to an orgasm at the same time as you had yours. Icould hear you bellowing all the way down here and it made mehappy.”
She gave me a hug and we lay there for a couple minutes as Ithought about what she had said, and I finally sighed and said,“I’m sorry I didn’t see it, maybe I could have done something,fucked you more and our daughter less, and I don’t know justsomething.”
She shook her head and said, “It wouldn’t have made a difference,only sissy could make me realize it, it’s a good thing she cameover, because to be honest I don’t know what I would have done,probably something stupid that would end our marriage, youcouldn’t have known.” She paused and then said, “Unless I havealready done that, are you upset about what I did today.”
I thought about it, shook my head, and said, “No I’m not, youwere just lashing out crying for help and I didn’t realize it,how could I be upset.”
She nodded her head and said, “Good because I want to go backthere again.”
I looked at her surprised and I said, “But you said you only didit because you were lashing out at me and you were jealous andyou are over that now, why do you want to go back are you stillmad at me?”
She shook her head and said, “Of course I’m not mad at you and Iam not jealous anymore. I don’t want to go back to hurt you. Iwant to go back because I enjoyed it, yes, I did it to get backat you but I really fucking enjoyed it. I had a blast and I wantto do it again without any other bad emotions clouding it up.Honey, I have always enjoyed fucking and sucking you, but nowthat I have woken up, I want to do it more and more. You knowwhat I really want to do. I want to pull a train. I want afucking gangbang. I want to be fucked by a dozen men, no twofucking dozen, a dozen for me and a dozen for you.”
I gaped at her totally surprised by that outburst, the last partcaught my attention, and I said, “What, a gang bang and what’swith the dozen for me.”
She grinned at me and said, “Honey, I don’t want to go alone, Iwant you with me, matter of fact right beside me pulling your owntrain alongside mine. I know you’ve done it before, you told usyou had last night and I could tell by the way you talked aboutit you enjoyed it and after watching you this morning with JasonI know you will again. There is a big part of your life I didn’tknow about until last night and I want to relive some of thosethings. I don’t want you to do it because I want to punish you,but, because I love you and want to see you get pleased, plus Ireally love watching a guy get fucked by another guy. I want towatch you do it with a whole bunch of guys. You know after I toldJack about you and Jason, he wondered if you would take his cockin your ass. I told him that you sure could and even down yourthroat, that’s why he told me to bring you along, he wanted tosee if it was true. So tell me honey wouldn’t you like to try totake his thirteen inch monster cock up your ass and just imagineit going down your throat.”
As she said that she stroked my throat, I swallowed and shegiggled and nodded her head as she continued, “What do you sayhoney, will you be a faggot whore one more time, just for me?”
I looked at her my head spinning at the thoughts she had just putin it. I started to say something But I couldn’t bring myself tosay it, I just nodded my head.”
Chapter Twenty-one
She squealed and yelled out loud, “SISSY!”
I heard a “I’m coming” from the house and a couple of secondslater her sister came out, still naked I saw and she said,“What’s up?”
My wife squealed again and said, “He agreed to it.”
She said, “What he did, really, did you tell him everything wetalked about?”
My wife nodded her head and said, “Yeah everything I didn’t leaveanything out.”
Her sister shook her head, grinned and said, “I didn’t think hewould go for it.”
My wife said, “Of course he would, he loves me and would doanything for me right honey?”
I just nodded my head I still couldn’t say the words, I was stillin slight shock I had agreed to it myself; the girls must havetalked about before Shannon went up to me and she said, “Well Iguess I am babysitting tonight.”
I gaped at her and said, “Tonight but I’m not ready were notready, but…”My wife sighed and said, “Yes tonight if we wait you mightchicken out and I’ll miss my chance, besides I already told Jackthat we would be there they are expecting us at 8 p.m.”
I said, “But what? When? I mean I just agreed to it, when didyou.”
She sighed and said, “Please keep up dear, I just said I knew youwould go for it so after Sissy and I talked I called Jack up. Hewas surprised to have me call back so quickly and when I told himwhat I wanted, he was more than happy to set it up. I made sureto tell him to make sure they were all clean, as I want it to bebareback. I want the cum flowing out of us and to make sure theyare all large cocks as I want us both to be really filled up, hetold me no problem he knows just the right people, he soundedexcited.”
Shannon looked at me grinning as I looked at my excited wife, Ihad never seen her so excited before maybe our wedding but Idoubt even then, Shannon said, “Are you sure about this Mark?”
I just nodded my head, sighed, and said, “Whatever she wants.”
My wife squealed once more, than she laughed and said, “Oh quitfaking you faker, the thought of it gets you excited to, yourcock is nice and hard thinking about it. She reached down to gripmy cock, which was nice and hard, and she stroked it a couple oftime before looking at me and giving me a big kiss on the lips.Then she rolled off the lounge and hopped up releasing my cockand she said, “I would do something about that honey but I needto start getting ready we only have a couple of hours. Sissy whydon’t you take care of that for me put that talented mouth ofyours to work.”
She almost ran off into the house almost skipping. I looked atShannon, she looked at me, we both burst out laughing for aminute, and I said, “So what now.” She smiled and said, “Youheard your wife let me use my talented mouth and take care ofthat.” I leaned back in the chair as she came over and bent downto my cock as I grabbed her hair and she went down on me.
After I gave Shannon a good mouth fucking and came in her mouth,I went back inside. My wife was just getting out of the showershe was in a very good mood and asked me if her sister took careof me. I laughed and said, “Of course she did a good job. Wouldyou expect anything else?”
She grinned and said, “No but that didn’t take very long, I wouldhave figured that you would be a little longer, I mean you justgot finished fucking her not that long ago.”
I said, “Well she is very talented.”
She laughed and said, “Right, that’s why, might it have beenbecause you were thinking about tonight?”
I laughed and said, “Well that might have played a part of it,but she is very talented, maybe more than you.” I said the lastpart slyly and she laughed and hit me on the chest as shereplied. “Trying to make me jealous, it won’t work because I knowshe is a better cocksucker than I am, she took to it like a duckto water when we were kids. Ashley takes after her, while Annatakes after me, we both liked to suck a good cock but our pussiesreally crave it.”
I laughed and said, “yeah you got that right she’s a little cockwhore just like her mother.”
My wife gave me a kiss and she said, “Honey you say the sweetestthings.” She wasn’t being sarcastic she meant what she just said.Then she said, “Now go get ready, make sure you clean inside youpretty good we don’t want any messes.”
I laughed and said, “Honey you don’t have to tell me stuff Ialready know, now did you do that yourself, because I canguarantee with this kind of group no hole will go empty.”
She said, “I know that dear, don’t worry I got myself ready also,now go.”
So I got ready, making sure to use the enema kit and then took ashower. When I was done, I went downstairs. I went downstairs andjoined everyone. We had dinner and my wife told the kids that wewere going out tonight and Aunt Shannon was going to be watchingthem. When they asked where we were going, my wife and I lookedat each other and smiled we were both deciding who was going totell them and what we were going to tell them when Shannon spokeup and said, “Their going to be gang banged.”
There was silence for a moment and my wife giggled then Mikespoke up asking, “What’s a gang bang?”
My wife broke up laughing. I also laughed and Shannon gave ashort laugh and said, “A gang bang is when a person is fucked bya whole bunch of guys. In this case it will be both of them.”
There was silence, Shannon hadn’t sugar coated anything, the kidsall looked at each other, then Ashley and Brianna looked at usand said in unison, “Can we go?”
I chuckled and said, “No you can’t go with us, you know that’snot possible.” They looked disappointed but cheered up when Tammitold them that she would tell them all about when we got home,they had a lot of questions on what we were going to be doingsome of them we could answer others we couldn’t because we didn’tknow what was set up.
After dinner, we cleaned up and I asked Shannon if Jason wasgoing to come over tonight, she grinned at me and said, “I spoketo him on the phone a little bit ago, he has plans.”
I asked, “Oh what’s he up to.”
She smiled and said, “Oh he’s going to be spending time with somefriends of his.”
I shrugged and said, “Ok too bad I know you two and the kidswould have had fun tonight.”
Shannon giggled and said, “I think the kids and I can have funall on our own tonight.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah I bet you can”
My wife spoke up and said, “Oh before we go I have some stuff forthe kids.”
She went and got the bag she showed me earlier and pulled out thepackages giving the girls their own Strap-Ons and the analtrainer kit to Mike. Mike was a little unsure of what he wassupposed to do it with it and my wife explained. He was verypleased and his mother told him that Aunt Shannon would help himtonight with it.
Then Shannon showed the girls how to put the harnesses on. Shehad them do it so they knew how to do it on their own. Theylooked cute with matching pink strap-On. They had 6” pink dildo’sattached to them and it was explained to them that they couldattach other sizes if they wanted to use larger ones; they lovedthe fact that they now had their own sex toys. The girls stoodaround swinging the dildo’s in front of them giggling, they evenplayed as if they were sword fighting. It was pretty funny; theywere acting like the kids they were.After that, we said goodbye to everyone, Shannon told us to havefun and she would make sure the kids had a fun time while we weregone; the last thing I saw was Shannon telling the kids to followher upstairs.
My wife drove since she knew where were going, as we drove shesaid, “Honey this is going to be so much fun tonight.”
I sighed and said, “I hope so, I am a little concerned aboutdoing this.”
She looked at me with surprise and said, “What’s the concern,where going to get fucked by a lot of men tonight, what’s theproblem.”
I sighed again and said, “The problem is we don’t know thesepeople, you just met Jack today, yeah you guys had great sex butthat is all you really know about him, he could have anythingplanned, I’m just worried about something bad happening to you isall.”
She sighed and said, “Don’t worry honey everything will be allright, I had a nice talk with him today and over the phone.Shannon also knows where we are going it’s not like we are goingto be doing anything illegal like fucking underage kids.” Shegiggled at that one and then went on, “The worst that will happenis we don’t enjoy it, quit your worrying.”
I said, “Ok honey.” But I couldn’t help but worry a little.
After a couple of minutes she said, “Mark, about tonight. I planon letting loose. I’m not going to hold back. I might say stuffthat you find disturbing, just remember that I love you and youare the only man I really want. Tonight is just about sex andgetting some things out of my system. I told you, I am over myjealousy and I really am. So nothing I say or do is a reflectionon how I feel about you or us. I might be. No, I will be mean toyou tonight and say things you might find hurtful, just know thatI don’t really mean them.”
I replied back, “it’s ok honey I can take whatever you dish out,remember I have a habit of saying stuff that I don’t mean. Imean, sometimes I call you a dirty fucking slut, now there isnothing dirty about you being a fucking sluts.
She giggled at that and said, “Just as long as you understandthat when I call you a fucking faggot whore, I know you aren’treally a faggot, you just like guys fucking you in the ass.” Shegiggled and I laughed also.
We pulled into the parking lot of the store; it was bigger than Ithought it would be. I was expecting some little box store allconcrete and unobtrusive but it was a pretty good sized storethere was a glass front to it, but it was mirrored and there weresigns in the windows advertising. “Toys,” “Adult DVD’s”,“Lingerie”, “Video booths” etc… There was a big neon sign thatwas currently off that said, “XXXtaz” Pronounced Ecstasy ofcourse.
We pulled into a parking spot with a bunch of other cars. I couldsee a guy sitting on a stool by the entrance. My wife said,“That’s Jack.”
He looked to be about my height and build and probably a littleolder than I was, he was pushing forty, thirty-eight I laterfound out. I looked at him for a minute. He was looking over toour car and Tammi said, “Ok you ready?”
I sighed and said, “Ready as I am ever going to be.”
She put her hand on mine and said, “Relax honey, let’s have agreat time tonight, it’s a gang bang and we are the guest ofhonors.” She grinned at me, I laughed and bent to give her akiss, which she returned passionately before breaking off and wegot out of the car. I grabbed her hand as we approached Jack andgave it a squeeze before releasing it as we came up to him
He was smiling and I saw he looked handsome as guys go. With hisbuild and everything, he actually reminded me of me and I couldsee why my wife was able to talk to him so easily. He smiled atmy wife and said, “Tammi nice to see you again.”
He held out his hand. She bypassed his hand to give him a hug andthen surprisingly a big kiss on the lips pressing her body tightagainst him. I saw her reach down to the front of pants and rubit. There was an outline of what looked like a pretty big cock inhis jeans and my wife broke off the kiss to say, “Ooo feels likeyou are happy to see me.”
He chuckled and said, “Yeah I can’t wait to get in you again.”
He then looked at me and said, “So, is this your husband?”
Tammi said, “Jack meet my faggot husband Mark.”
I held out my hand and said, “Pleased to meet you Jack.”
He shook my hand, gripping it hard and I returned it gripping hishand just as hard. He smiled, withdrew his hand and said, “Tammiwas telling me a little about you this afternoon right after Ifinished fucking her. I hear you like getting fucked up the ass”
I could see he was trying to see what Tammi had told me and whatI thought of it, I also felt he was trying to see how weak I was.
I just smiled and said, “Yeah she told me about her littleadventure after this afternoon after I was finished fucking hersister. I figured since her boyfriend fucked me it was only fairthat I fuck her.”
He laughed and said, “Yeah I guess that was only fair, I thinkI’m going to like you.”
My wife had been watching us and she rolled her eyes and said,“Men” and she giggled, we laughed at that and then Jack said,“Well welcome to my humble store.”
I looked at it and said, “Humble?”
He laughed and said, “Well maybe not so humble, welcome anyways,so are you guys ready, I set things up how Tammi asked for it,luckily I know a lot of people so I could be picky. Everyone isclean, they’ve been tested recently.” I looked at him with alittle bit of skepticism, how could he know that?
He saw my disbelief and said, “Don’t worry, they are. Most ofthem are members of a local private swingers club, a few otherare friends of mine, and these days you can’t be too careful.”
I nodded my head and said, “So how many are we talking about?”
He grinned and said, “With myself 16, not quite the two dozenthat your wife wanted but her other condition limited the pool alittle bit, every guy in there is at least seven inches, mosthave more than that. She didn’t mention any racial conditions,will that be a problem?”
I looked at my wife, we both shrugged, and I said, “Nope, itdoesn’t matter to either of us.”
He nodded his head and said, “Glad to hear that, you never knowhow some people react to having sex with people of other races,so onto another subject, what boundaries do you want set, what doyou dislike or even like for that matter.”
My wife spoke up, “Scat is out, yuk I don’t even want to think ofit, as for watersports. I don’t like getting peed on, but I havebeen known to swallow some pee. A little pain does not bother meI actually like a little but nothing that will draw blood orleave welts, that’s pretty much it for me.”
He looked at me and I said, “I’m with her on the Scat, as forwatersports it doesn’t do anything for me, well at least on thereceiving end. I did enjoy it when my sister-in-law needed alittle drink after sex.”
My wife looked at me in surprise and then giggled and Icontinued, “As for pain, it does nothing for me, I do have apretty good tolerance for it, so it won’t bother me if someonelikes to inflict a little, but I am with her on the limits. Ohand one more thing. I insist on a safe word that either one of uscan use for ourselves or on the others behalf if they are unableto say anything.”
He said, “Yeah, that’s standard procedure in these kinds ofevents.”
I said, “Oh you have done this before?”
He laughed and said, “Sure, that’s how I was able to get everyonehere on such short notice, about once or twice a month we have aspecial event here. Maybe not the same as this one, usually it’sa bachelor or bachelorette party or a birthday party, we had agirls 18th birthday here last month.” He then chuckled and said,“Her parents asked me to host it. She really liked givingblowjobs, blew out a lot of candles that day, one for every dayof her life and an extra one that I provided myself.” He thencontinued. “So in answer to your question. Yes, I have done thissort of parties before. Usually I charge for renting the spaceout for the party, not for the sex. He chuckled again and said,“Because I mean that would be illegal. However, tonight I amdoing this free of charge since I was the one that offered in thefirst place.”
My wife gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, “Ah that was sosweet.” And then she giggled.
I said, “Good that lays to rest a major fear of mine. I don’twant to see my wife get hurt, well except for when she wants toget hurt.” We all laughed at that and I said, “Well then, we liketo use the word “Bully” as a safe word.”
He nodded his head and said, “Ok, that sounds like a good word touse, it shouldn’t come up during sex for any weird reason.” Thenhe looked at and said, “Are you sure you both want to go throughwith this. Either one of you or both of you can stop right now.Once you go in there anything goes within the limits you just setand those limits are not a lot, we have 16 well hung guys inthere and I can guarantee that at least half of them have takenViagra, this could go on for a long while.”
I looked at my wife and she grinned and said, “No way am I goingto miss out on that.”
She reached out, grabbed my hand, and said, “Neither is my faggotof a husband.” She looked at me and said, “I can’t wait to seeyou filled at both ends and guys lining to have a go at you.”
I looked down at her and as I said, “And I can’t wait to see youdoing the same thing.” We were grinning at each other. With thelast of my fears banished, I was looking forward to this now.”
Jack chuckled and said, “I can see you guys were made for eachother.”
We both looked at him and my wife said, “Oh yes we sure are, Iwouldn’t trade him in for any other man on the planet.”
I just said, “Ditto” which caused her to giggle.
Jack just shook his head and said, “You guys wait here for aminute, I have to make sure everything is ready for you and fillthe guys in on the rules for tonight.”
We nodded to him and he opened the door a little bit and slippedinside. I hugged Tammi to me as we waited and she hugged metight, we didn’t speak just held each other. I could feel hershudder and I looked at her. She had a blissful expression on herface. The shiver wasn’t from cold, but from anticipation. I justhugged her tighter and she looked up at me and smiled beforestaring back at the door. There was a sign on the door that said,“Closed for a private event store will re-open at 8 a.m.” It wasa professional sign, so obviously he was telling the truth aboutholding other events here.
After a couple of minutes the door opened back up and Jack cameout smiling at us and he said, “Their all ready for you. Here putthese on. He handed us a couple of blindfolds, I looked down athim and she said, “Don’t worry you won’t have them on for long. Iusually like to do it for whomever is the main attraction, just alittle theater I like to put on.”
I shrugged and my wife grinned and looked at me and said, “Iguess next time I see you will be inside.”
She laughed and started to put it on but stopped for a second andsaid, “Oh first Jack I have a favor to ask of you.”She motioned to him with her finger and he bent over so she couldwhisper in his ear, she talked to him for about a minute, I sawhim nod his head a couple of times and once look at me andsmile.”
When she finished he stood up straight and said, ‘Won’t be aproblem that’s easy enough to do.”
My wife looked at me and grinned, for some strange reason Ifigured I was a big part of whatever favor she asked and I sighedmentally and thought, “Whatever it was I would deal with it whenit happened”
We both put the blindfolds on. I heard the door open a couple ofseconds later and Jack grabbed my shoulder and had me move alittle bit so I assume I was facing the door because he thensaid, “Ok, both of you walk forward.”
I walked forward a few steps and someone grabbed my arm and a guysaid, “Follow me.” I also heard someone say the same thing to mywife. I walked forward a few feet before I was turned to theright and walked forward a little more, and then I was told towatch my step. I stepped up on a soft springy surface and walkedforward a couple of paces, until I was stopped and then made toturn around facing the way I had come. I was told to stand rightthere and don’t take off the blindfold until was told to.
I heard some rustling around and a few whispers and stood therefor a minute before I heard Jack Speak up and say, “Gentlemenwelcome to our little gang bang party.” Then there was a bunch ofloud cheering, clapping and whistling. Jack said, “Ok settledown, settle down.”
The noise stopped after a few seconds and then Jack continued,“Tonight we have us a Husband and Wife team for your pleasure.”
There were some more whistling and cheering for a couple ofseconds before Jack continued, “As for names the wife hasrequested that you just refer to her as “Slut” for tonight. Youcan use any other pejorative for her that you want also but shewill answer to “Slut” there was some more noise from the guys abunch of them yelling out Slut a few times before they settleddown and he was able to continue. “As for her husband andremember this is what she has requested you can refer to him as“Faggot.” There was more noise a bunch of laughter and somepeople calling out faggot. I was only slightly surprised by whatshe asked them to call me.
Jack continued after the noise quieted down, “Now if some of youdon’t like using that name she also came up with a couple ofalternatives, “Bitch Boy and Whore.” Would also be appropriate orcombinations of all three use your imagination. She also wantedme to pass on that he likes it hard and quick. I think the exactwords she used was to tell them to pound his ass hard and makehim choke on their cocks.” There was a lot of noise peopleyelling out some of the ones I could make out were “Yeah I’llpound his ass” and “I’ll make him choke on this motherfucker.” Iwas thinking, “Well tonight’s going to turn out to beinteresting.” I can’t say again that I was really surprised bywhat she told him, I guess that was the favor she had to ask him.
After it quieted down Jack continued, “Ok, now it’s time for theslut and the faggot to see who will be using them tonight, goahead and remove the blindfolds?
I reached up and removed the blindfold blinking at the brightlight. The place was brightly lit and as I blinked, I saw a bunchof naked men some of them sitting in some chairs in front of mebut the majority standing up. There was a good mix of sizes andages only one guy that I would term fat, a few slightlyoverweight but the majority in shape. I noticed two black guysand one Asian guy. I took that look in a quick glance and lookedaround Jack was to my right and on the other side of him was mywife. There was a big guy about 6’4”standing behind her and mywife was looking around as I was. I saw that she was standing onwhat looked like gym mat and looking down I was also I noticedwhat looked like a small padded bench on the mat a few feetbehind her and I looked back to see one behind me. How todescribe the store. Well there were shelves on the walls withdifferent sex toys hanging from them. Bunched up against one wallwere a bunch of display cases all shoved together. I found outlater that normally they were spread throughout the store justlike any store or shop you go into some of them containing DVD’sothers toys and clothing. During these events, they were moved toone side of the store. The shelves were on rollers that would beunlocked so they could be moved around all this created a bigspace in the store leaving room for a bunch of people along withthe mats we were standing on and the sex benches behind us.
I looked back at my wife, she was looking into our audience andshe had a huge grin on her face. I saw her checking each guy outbefore she looked over at me, smiled, and actually blew me akiss. That caused some laughter from the audience. I just shookmy head and looked back out. As I said, there were differentsized men along with different sized cocks. I didn’t get a longlook. I would see and feel almost all of them through theevening, but at that time, I could tell that there were no smallcocks out there. I felt some movement to the left of and a littlebehind me, so I looked that way. I was surprised to see Jasonstanding behind me. I thought the voice that had guided mesounded familiar, he smiled at me and said quietly “Hi Marksurprised to see me?” I started to answer him when Jack spoke upand I turned to look at him.
I had seen him standing between my wife and me, but didn’t reallytake him in at that time. He had taken his clothes off and Icould see he had a similar build as me, but I glanced down to hiscock to see his Thirteen-inch cock hanging down. It was stillsoft and even soft It was longer than mine with almost as big ofa girth. I took that in, at a glance before I looked at himtalking. He said, “Ok now that they now what they have to lookforward to it’s time for them to show us what we have to lookforward to, I think the faggot can go first.” He motioned toJason who was behind me. He grabbed my shirt at the base andstarted talking quietly to me as I helped him lift my shirt overmy head. He said, “I was surprised when Shannon told me aboutyour plans for tonight, she suggested I join you guys to keep aneye on you.” He chuckled as he said this and took my shirt awaythrowing it behind him. He continued talking as he reached downto undo the button on my pants and pull my zipper down, “Ofcourse, I was happy to come over to my friend Jack’s store toplay with my little bitch boy and his slut of a wife.” With that,he pulled my pants down bending over to do it, and I stepped outof my pants and also kicked my loafers off, I wasn’t wearingsocks or underwear so I was now naked. My cock was only halfhard, mainly due to a little anxiety of standing in front ofeveryone and also due to the fact that I had already cum fourtimes that day.
Jason stepped back and I saw that everyone was looking at me asJack said, “Well it looks like we are not the only well hung guyshere tonight.” There was a little laughter. I looked over my wifewho was practically bouncing in anticipation for her turn andJack turned to her and said, “Now we have this little slut toshow off.”
He nodded his head to the guy behind her who reached around onfront of her, gripped her blouse in his big hands, and in onemotion ripped it open, popping buttons off of it. She wasn’twearing a bra so when he did that her huge tits were suddenly infull view hanging down from her chest and I heard some wolfwhistles and a “Yeah that’s what I’m talking about.” From someguy that I didn’t see, Jack had moved closer to her and I watchedhim reach up to her tits and heft one of them in his handsbouncing it up and down a couple of time and he said as he wasdoing this, “These are totally real 36 triple D tits.” And he puther nipple between his fingers and pinched it, he also pulled itaway from her body stretching it and her tit out before releasingit and he said, “She also has nice and sensitive nipples that sheloves to have pinched and bit, I speak from experience.”
My wife had gasped and shuddered a little when he pinched andpulled her nipple. Jack stepped back as more whistling andyelling went on, subsiding after a few seconds. Jack nodded tothe big guy who I noticed had what must have been a 9 to 10 inchhard cock poking straight out of him. From behind her, the guyran his hands down my wife’s tits stopping briefly to cup themboth. She gave another little shudder and closed her eyes brieflyas his hands went down her body and cupped her tits before goingdown to her skirt. She was wearing a short black skirt withbuttons down the front and he grabbed the skirt ripping it offher also scattering buttons again and then dropped it on thefloor, she wasn’t wearing any underwear also so was totally nakednow.
I watched her kick the skirt away from her feet and stand therewith her hands at her side and her chest thrust out. She lookedglorious all of five feet tall and she looked like a goddess withher huge tits and red hair on her head and a nice little trimpatch of red pubic hair above her pussy. You knew she was anatural red head. Like I said a goddess. I think the other menthought so, because there was silence for a few seconds as I sawtheir eyes devouring her body, the expression on her face wasproud and she smiled at all the guys. There went up a huge cheerand claps and whistling from almost everyone, the ones thatweren’t making noise were still looking at me still, I guess theywere here for just me.
Jack spoke up, “Well sounds like she meets with everyone’sapproval, I know you can’t wait to get your hands on our twoguests, so I will finish up by saying you all know the rules sohave fun and go fuck the shit out of the two of them.”
With those words, a little over half the guys went to my wife andquickly surrounded her. I lost sight of her as another groupsurrounded me. Jason put his hand upon my shoulder and pusheddown. I went down to my knees kneeling in front of the guysaround me. Including Jason there were six guys. I had a cockthrust in my face and I opened my mouth. A hand was put on myhead and the cock was thrust right into my mouth. My head waspulled all the way down on the cock as it slid down my throat. Iswallowed and relaxed my throat to take it all the way down untilmy nose was pressed in his pubic hair. I felt someone grab myhand and put it on his cock. I wrapped my hand around it and thenthe same thing for my other hand as a cock was also put in it. Istarted stroking the cocks in my hand as the cock in my mouthstarted thrusting in and out.
All the guys there had larger than normal cocks so with a fewexceptions; I won’t bother trying to tell you their sizes becausefrankly I wasn’t paying that much attention. Also I did not getany names from any of the guys, someone might have called anotherguy by his name but if they did I didn’t remember them and aftera while I even had a hard time telling when someone replacedsomeone else.
But it all started off with me kneeling, jacking off two cocks inmy hands and another guy thrusting his cock in my throat. He wasfollowing instructions that my wife had passed along through Jackand he thrust into my mouth with a quick hard thrust and thenpulled back out to thrust back in once again even harder. It washard to keep jacking the cocks as I got mouth fucked but Imanaged as well as I could. I got a little help by one of theguys putting his hand around mine squeezing it tight around hiscock and jacking his cock with my hand, after a minute or so ofgetting mouth fucked, the cock in my mouth was pulled out andanother replaced it. This one was slightly larger and had moregirth so it stretched my throat out more when he slammed it backinto my throat. One of the guys I was jacking pulled my hand offand stepped back and someone else replaced him. They all tookturns with my hands and my mouth was I enjoying it? Yeah I wasactually enjoying it a lot then the one in my mouth pulled hiscock out of my mouth said, “I want his ass now.”
I was pulled up off me knees and dragged over to the bench at oneend of the mat. I was able to glance over to where my wife wasand saw her still surrounded but I caught a glimpse of herkneeling with a cock buried in her mouth and someone on theirback with their mouth pressed into her pussy. Her hands were busyjust like mine had been with a cock in each one and there weremen groping her tits. I was only able to catch a glimpse beforesomeone blocked my view and I was pushed face down on the smallpadded bench. When I say small, I mean that it was only a coupleof feet long just long enough that when I was made to lie down onit my head hung over one end and my legs the other end. It wasjust tall enough to allow someone access to my ass so they couldstand up and not kneel. It was the perfect size to get fuckedwhile not having to hold myself up.
I was quickly put on my stomach and my legs spread out behind me,my feet were touching the floor but all my weight was on mystomach and chest. Someone grabbed my head and lifted my head upso I was looking forward and a cock was quickly shoved all theway back down my throat with one quick thrust. I heard Jason say,“Here have some lube for your cock.” Someone else said, “Thanks.”The cock in my mouth pulled back all the way before pushing backin forcefully, this happened a couple more times, and then I felta cock touching my asshole. From behind me I heard, “Okay faggothere it comes.”
The guy in my mouth pulled his cock out of my mouth but held ontomy head with his cock just inches from my mouth. I guess hewanted to make sure I didn’t suddenly bite him when the cockpounded into my ass, not that I would of course. I felt the cockat my asshole pushing in opening me up, spreading my ass open. Hewent slow and easy for a couple of seconds until I felt hiscockhead pop past my anal ring and then he suddenly shoved inhard, sliding up into my ass filling me all the way up. The forceof his thrust and also the widening of my asshole even more didcause me some pain. But I managed not to cry out. It was no timeat all until he was buried all the way inside me. He stayed therefor a couple of seconds, his cock all the way in me beforechuckling and saying, “So do you want me to pound your ass nowfaggot?”
Before I could answer, I heard my wife cry out, “Yes I’m beggingyou, just give it to me I want it in my cunt.”
I heard a chuckle and someone said, “Sounds like someone’s makingher beg.”
I spoke up saying, “Yeah go ahead pound my ass.” He chuckledalong with a couple of others, the rest of the guys had beenwatching me as this happened, I had even felt some hands rubbingmy back and my ass feeling my body up, the guy in my ass said,“Ok I won’t make you beg for it like their making the other whoredo.”
With that, he pulled back quickly before slamming back in me. Ifelt his hands grip my hips holding me in place and giving himsome leverage as he started to pound into my ass. I opened mymouth once again to take a cock down my throat. They bothproceeded to fuck my mouth and my ass, the guy in my ass wasdoing what he said he was going to do he was pounding into mewith full and hard strokes. I heard him say, “Yeah you have atight ass for a fucking faggot whore.”
The guy fucking my mouth didn’t say anything, but he was alsousing fast and deep thrusts into my throat, going all the waydown and pulling all the way out before slamming back into it.Both of them got into a rhythm not really together but they weresteady and I was able to breathe even with the cock filling mymouth.
There was no pain any longer, my ass had gotten used to the cockin it and I had started to enjoy both the cock in my ass and theone going down my throat. All I could hear at that moment was thesound of his body slapping against my ass and the moans andgrunts from him and the guy fucking my mouth. I was focused onwhat was going on with me and then I heard the guy in my ass say,“Fuck I’m going to cum up this faggots ass.” And a few secondslater I felt his cock swell in my ass and I felt his cum shootinside of me. I heard him moan out loud, “Fuck yeah.” And then Ifelt the cock in my mouth get harder and suddenly pump out cuminto my throat, the guy never said a word beyond a little grunt.I was getting cum shot up my ass and cum down my throat at thesame time, it had been years since I had that happen and I lovedit.
The guy in my ass held his cock inside of me for a little longeruntil he finished cumming and the guy in my throat did the samething until almost at the same time they pulled out of me. I hungmy head down for a second recovering my breath and was able tolook over to where my wife was. She was now on her back on herown bench with her legs spread wide in the air being held up by aguy on either side of her while getting fucked. I saw that it wasJack that was stroking his cock in and out of her cunt; hisThirteen-inch huge cock was filling her up. Another guy had herhead in his hands fucking his cock into her mouth and down herthroat, while two other guys on either side of her were suckingon her huge tits. My wife was getting what she had wanted and Iwas also getting what she had wanted me to get and too be honestseeing her like that didn’t get me one bit jealous. The thoughtthat went through my head was that I wished we were closer toeach other right now.
I caught all that in the few seconds before another cock wasshoved down my throat and a few seconds later, I felt someoneelse probing at my ass. I got fucked at both ends once again, theonly differences were the people doing it and the way they did itplus different sized cocks. The one at my mouth was larger aroundbut not as long and the one in my ass was larger in bothrespects, they also had different styles than the last two. Theone in my ass went for quick short strokes jackhammering into myass and the one in my mouth went slowly and liked to hold hiscock in my throat for long periods of time. I had to use mytongue and throat muscles on him. Both of them were very vocaland a stream of comments about my being a whore and faggot bitchboy were coming out of their mouths also how, “Tight my fuckingthroat was.” And “your ass is going to remember my fucking dickbitch.”
I was really starting to enjoy myself, the guy in my ass washitting the right spots and the constant non-stop fucking wasfeeling pretty damn good, but it was too short and I heard himsay, “I’m fucking cumming.” I felt his cock swell and his cumshoot out but he pulled out of my ass after only a couple ofsquirts and I felt his cum shooting across my ass and my back andhe said, “Yeah that’s how faggots are supposed to look, coveredin my cum.”
The guy in my mouth wasn’t finished yet and continued fucking mymouth slowly and I felt another cock push right into my ass. Hewas a little smaller than the guy before him, of course I’m stilltalking about seven or eight inches, but with the cum in my assand the fucking’s I had already received he slid right in with noproblem. He slammed into me hard, actually pushing me down fasteron the cock in my mouth, and then he pulled out and slammed intome hard again. This time I was braced for it, you ask what myhands were doing all this time. Well mainly holding onto thebench legs underneath it to keep myself steady. After a few morethrusts inside of me I felt his cock swell and he moaned outloud, “Fuck not yet.” But it was happening and he came inside myass for my third load inside of me. Finally, the cock in my mouthalso swelled out and that man yelled out, “Take my fucking loadyou faggot whore.”
He blasted his load in my throat but he pulled back enough thatthis time my mouth got flooded with his cum. He came a lot,filling my mouth up, causing me to have to swallow it once beforehe finished cumming. I felt the guy in my ass pull out. Hechuckled and said, “Next time it will be a lot longer and I willgive you the fucking you deserve.” Then the guy in my mouthpulled out and I was once more without a cock inside me.
I heard Jason say, “Let’s change positions.”
I felt a hand on my shoulders and him say, “Get up.”
So I stood up from my bent over position, my muscles brieflyprotesting from being that way for a while, as I stood up Ilooked over at my wife. I had to stop for a few seconds andstare. My wife was laying on top of a guy and he was fucking intoher holding her tits pressed against his body. She currentlydidn’t have a cock in her mouth and she was looking over at me.This was the first time since this had started that we had madeeye contact, she had obviously been watching me. I saw her smileat me, this was not just a smile saying Hi or I’m having fun thiswas a smile saying, “I just watched you get fucked and I lovedit.” Then she puckered up her lips and blew me a kiss. I grinnedat her and did the same thing and then someone came up andgrabbed her hair pulling her upper half off the guy fucking herso he could shove his cock down her throat.
Jason chuckled and said, “She seems to be having a fun time.”
I looked at him, grinned, and said, “Yeah she really does.” ThenI said, “me too.”
He laughed and then said, “Good, now it’s my turn to have fun,let’s get you on your back.” He had me lay on my back on thebench and then he pulled my legs up straight presenting myasshole to him, which I saw was oozing cum and opened up prettywide. My own cock was staring right at me, hard as a rock anddripping pre-cum. I held my head up from over the edge of thebench and watched as Jason put his cock to my asshole and helooked down at me and said, “Your ass is mine don’t you forgetit, you are my bitch boy, I own you, don’t I?”
I chuckled as I replied, “Yes you do.”
Now don’t get me wrong, I liked being dominant especially withwomen and sometimes with men, everything Jason had done to andwith me. But I also realized that I could get off on beingsubmissive and right now, it was all about getting off andenjoying what was going on.
So yeah, I said he owned me and when he said, “And you’re mybitch boy aren’t you?”
I replied back, “I’m your bitch boy,”
He continued saying, “You want me to pound your ass don’t you,”
I replied, “Pound my ass.”
He chuckled and said now all together now, “I own you, you are mybitch bot and you want me to pound your ass.”
I repeated, “You own me, I’m your Bitch boy, I want you to poundmy ass.”
And he said, “Say it louder,” I said it louder, then he said,Louder, and I raised my voice louder saying it again and he said,“Fucking louder, I want your slut wife to hear it.”
I yelled out, “YOU FUCKING OWN ME, I’M YOUR FAGGOT BITCH BOY,POUND MY ASS HARD.”
There was total silence and I suddenly heard yelled out, “Poundthat fucking Faggots ass.” That was yelled out by my wife.
He said, “You heard the whore.”
And then holding my legs, he bent forward pressing me down ontothe bench and bending my legs backward the thrust down and intomy ass as forcefully as he could. All 10 inches of his cockthrust all the way inside of me, the force of his thrust causedme to grunt out briefly. I had enough cock up my ass that itdidn’t hurt at all but his body did slam into mine and when hewas all the way in, he stayed there for a second or two with mylegs against his body. He held himself with his whole bodyresting on my legs and his cock pressed into my ass then hegrinned down at me before lifting his ass up pulling his cock allthe way put before slamming back into me just as hard and fast asthe first time he had done it. He was using all of his weight toslam down on me pushing me down onto the bench each time hefucked into me. He was pounding into me just as my wife told himto and he kept this up for a while and it felt wonderful. Ialmost forgot that it just wasn’t the two of us as I watched himfuck me until I felt a hand on my head pushing it back and down.My head hung off the edge upside down and a cock was pressedagainst my mouth, which I opened up to accept it and it wasshoved deep down my throat.
Once again, I was getting it from both ends. The cock in my mouthwas being thrust in fast and hard. He was fucking my mouth justas hard as Jason was fucking my ass. I felt Jason pull back fromme taking his weight off of me and I felt two sets of hands grabmy legs and spread them holding them apart. Then he startedjackhammering into my ass pretty fast and hard, the cock in mymouth was not treating my mouth and throat any easier. I washaving a hard time breathing this time. I was still able to but Ihad to get as much air in as I could every time he pulled out,then I felt someone grab my cock. From the feel of the way thehand griped my cock it must have been Jason. He started jackingmy cock as he fucked me and as my mouth got fucked. I was inheaven from the feel of his cock in my ass along with the handaround my cock and the cock thrusting into my mouth, thesensations were coming from everywhere.
After a few minutes of all of this, it happened. I felt my orgasmhit me as a huge fucking wave of pleasure shot through my body,starting inside my ass and I started cumming. A moan came fromdeep inside of me, not much of it was heard because my throat andmouth was getting stuffed. As my cock started spurting cum, Ifelt my ass muscle contract around Jason’s cock. The feeling ofcumming while something was filling your ass is hard to describebeyond fucking great. My cum shot out of my cock. I felt it hitmy chest and all the way up to my neck and the hand around mycock kept jacking it and I could feel my cum going all over me,but he kept fucking my ass and jacking my cock. I heard the guyin my mouth say, “Fuck that was so fucking hot.” And then hemoaned, “I’m gonna fucking bust a nut.”
I felt his cock stiffen harder and swell up as his cum blastedinto my throat, he moaned out loud, “Fuck.” He held his cock inmy throat for the first squirt before quickly pulling out. I felthis cum hit my face. I kept my eyes closed he deposited the restof his load on my neck and face. When he finished cumming, hewiped his cock on each of my cheeks leaving a trail of cum.
While he came in my mouth and all over my face, I finishedcumming myself. However, Jason kept on stroking my cock, whichsurprisingly was still hard, and fucking my ass. Then someoneelse stepped up to the plate and stuck his cock in my mouth. Thiscock was only half-hard, I could taste cum, and pussy juices onit from my wife. He chuckled, “Clean my cock off faggot.”
I did just that as Jason continued to fuck me. The guy in mymouth was only half-hard and I was upside down, but I did thebest I could to get as much of his cock cleaned off, includinglicking his balls. I could taste my wife and he pulled away aftera little bit before even getting hard again. I was disappointedbut another cock was put at my mouth, this one also tasted of mywife but was actually hard and he started fucking my face.
Finally, I felt it. I felt Jason cock get harder in my ass and hemoaned out, “Take my cum bitch boy.” And I felt his cum spurtingdeep inside of me once, twice, three times before he pulled outand I felt him deposit the rest of it all over my asshole. Then Iheard him chuckle and say, “You really do look like a fuckingfaggot whore all covered in cum.” And he gave my cock a lastsqueeze before letting it go and I heard the guy in my mouth say,“I’m next, I want to see if he’s as good of a fuck as his slutwife.” He pulled out of my mouth and a few seconds later I felt acock at my ass and he plunged right inside of me fucking me hardand fast. He took over holding my legs, his arms holding themstraight up and against his body as he used them for leverage tofuck me. A few second later, a cock was thrust into my mouth onceagain. This cock had a different taste that I recognized becausehe had already fucked my ass, he wasn’t totally hard yet butafter a minute or so he hardened all the way and he reallystarted fucking my face for about a minute before pulling out andstepping back saying, “I think I’ll try the slut now.” And hewent away only to be replaced by another cock a few secondslater.
I don’t know how long this went on but I know that at least twoor three times I had a different cock up my ass and in my mouth.One would finish and another would replace him, as for how I wasfeeling, I had gone into an almost constant state of pleasure. Mycock even stayed rock hard and some of the guys jacked it andothers didn’t but I did not cum again. Like I said, I have noidea how long this went on. I had lost all sense of time and thenI heard a loud whistle from someone and a second later a secondone and all motion in my ass and mouth stopped and I heard Jackyell out, “Ok time for a break, everyone out of whatever holeyou’re in and bring the faggot over here.
I felt the cock in my mouth withdraw along with the one in my assand my legs were let down. My legs protested to me loudly causingan involuntary moan from the pain come out of me, they had beenheld up so long and my muscles stretched that they hurt. I feltsomeone grab my arms and help me sit up. All my musclesprotesting and I tried to open my eyes. I say try since I had alot cum deposited on my face and some of it had gotten into myeyebrows almost gluing my eyes shut so I had to blink a few timesuntil I could see. It stung a little but eventually I could see.I saw a few men around where I was and some men sitting down,talking to others, and drinking. I looked over towards my wifewho also had some guys around her including Jack, but she layingon her back on the matt. I saw her laying there with her eyesclosed and a little smile on her face.
A couple of guys helped me stand up; they had to support me, asmy legs were still a little weak and my muscles sore. Lay on yourback and have someone hold your legs in the air and then havethem spread them wide open and as a bonus have someone slam intoyour ass a few hundred times, see how sore and weak you were whendone. I was helped over to my wife. As we got close to her, Icould see dried and wet cum all over her body, her pussy wasswollen and her pubic hair matted with cum. The rest of her bodyhad not been spared; you could see where some of the guys hadpulled out spreading cum up her stomach to her tits. Her hugetits were covered with leftover cum. She also had cum on her faceand in her hair. Her tits looked to be pretty well chewed. Hernipples and areolas were swollen with hints of the hickeys thatwould soon be appearing all over her tits.
I was brought over to her, I saw Jack nudge her leg, and shespread her legs open and opened her eyes looking up at me. Shesmiled at me with a smile that could only be described assatisfied and she said, “Hi faggot.”
I looked down at her, smiled at her to, and said, “Hi slut.”
Somebody behind me pushed down on my shoulders and I kneltbetween her legs. Jack reached down and grabbed my hair andpushed my face down to her cunt saying, “Clean her up, she’sgetting sloppy.”
I put my mouth to her soaking wet cunt as she said, “Clean me upgood so they can continue fucking me.” I started doing just that,the taste is hard to describe, it wasn’t just the load from oneguy but from multiple ones all mixing together in her cunt alongwith her own juices and god there was so much of it, I kneltthere and lapped it up out of her cunt.
As I was doing this I felt her hand on my head and she gripped myhair as she said, “Umm that’s it eat all those nice men’s cum outof my pussy.” As I continued eating all the cum out of her shegave a little shudder and moaned, “Oh god I don’t believe howmuch of a faggot you are, eating other men’s cum out of yourwife’s pussy.” And she gave another shudder and moaned out, “Eatmy cummy pussy faggot.”
I kept on licking cum out of her cunt as she started telling meto eat and lick her. She wasn’t yelling, there was just acontinuous stream of her almost mumbling, “Eat it Faggot,”“You’re a fucking whore,”, “That’s it bitch boy,” even an “Eat mybaby, eat me,” and a, “Oh god.” or two thrown in thereoccasionally.
I continued to eat the juices out of her cunt. I had to swallowit as I did it there was so much. I was not just lapping it up Iwas sucking it out. I was dipping my tongue deep inside her cuntwhere I got the most cum out and was forced to swallow to keep upwith the cum sliding out of her well fucked hole. Believe me youcould tell it was well fucked as her hole never fully closed. Iwas licking her clit every now and then. I didn’t just want toclean her up; I wanted to make sure she was enjoying it. Whichshe was, because she was almost constantly shuddering from littleorgasms y with a strong one occasionally, when that happened Icould feel her cunt contracting around my tongue and her handswere gripping and pulling my hair tightly against her cunt.Finally, I was getting to the point where all that I tasted washer juices even if flavored a little bit with cum so I worked myway up her body, literally sucking the juices out of the hairabove her pussy mound. I also used my tongue to lick her stomachoff of cum then up to her huge tits. I licked her tits, tastingmore cum and then I planted my mouth over one of her nipples andpractically chewed on it while using my tongue to lick them. Shehad been moaning almost continuously and cried out when I bit oneof her nipples and then the other one. I heard Jack say quietlyin my ear, “Go ahead stick your cock in her, so you can feel herwell fucked cunt.”
While I had been doing this, we had been left alone. No one hadbeen touching us or even near us. I had tuned out the whole room;there was only her and me as far as I was concerned. His voicejarred me out of that a little bit. Of course, I didn’t need hispermission to do it, she was my wife, but I had been just focusedon pleasing her. Not to say I wasn’t enjoying every bit of it andevery taste of it. But when he spoke up, it made me realize thatI really wanted to be inside of her that very second. So I putthought to deed, brought my hard cock to her pussy, and sunk itdeep inside of her. It was probably the smoothest and easiest Ihad ever gone into her cunt; she really had been well fucked.Luckily, I was thick enough that it wasn’t as if she was allsloppy, she was just opened up and well lubed.
When I thrust into her, I brought my face up to hers looking inher eyes. She opened her eyes as I entered her only to close themagain as she cried out, “Oh god yes.”
I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock and she shuddered andbucked hard as I buried myself in her. Her hands, which had beenaround my head and in my hair while I nibbled on her tits, camedown to grab my ass cheeks. Digging her fingers into them, shebucked her pussy as I pulled back and thrust back into her, onlyto pull out to slam back into her. She whimpered as I did this afew more times. I had my face buried in her shoulder as I poundedinto her and I heard her whisper into my ear, “Oh god I love youso much honey.”
I loved hearing those words from my wife anytime, but hearingthem from her after we both had been gangbanged and her callingme all sort of nasty and demeaning things. Was probably one ofthe sweetest things she had ever said to me and I also whisperedin her ear as I fucked her, “I love you to honey more than ever.”
I fucked her for another minute before I felt a hand on my assand Jack said. “Hold up.” I reluctantly stopped my thrusting intoher and he said, “Stay inside of her and pull her legs back.” SoI followed his instructions with a couple of promptings to doexactly what he wanted. I ended up with my arms under her legs soshe was bent back with her ass up with me laying on top of herwith my cock buried inside of her. She brought her mouth up tokiss me hungrily and she wrapped her arms around me, then I feltJack’s cock at my ass. He pushed into me opening me up onceagain. I still had cum in my ass and I was well lubed, but he hada huge fucking cock. It opened me up even more than anyone elsehad up to that point. Luckily, I was beyond feeling any pain inmy ass, but if he had been the first one in my ass, it would havereally fucking hurt.
He pushed into me filling me up as much as I had ever been andthen he passed that point. He went further, filling me all theway up, more than I had ever been in my life. Eventually, he hadall thirteen inches inside of my ass and I felt his hands grip myhips and his legs touching mine. When he had pressed into my ass,my wife had her mouth on mine and she told me later that shecould tell when he entered me. She could feel my breathing changegrowing harsher as he pushed in all the way and she could hearand feel me gasp a little as he entered me fully. She gave ashudder underneath me and I felt her cunt clamp down and releasea couple of times as she shuddered and then she opened her eyes and pulled her mouth off of mine and I saw her look past me andover my shoulder and she said, “Are you all the way in?”
I heard him say and I could tell he was grinning when he said it,“Balls deep.”
I saw her grin wickedly and she looked at me and said, “How’s itfeel faggot?”
I replied back honestly, “Fucking Full.”
She laughed and said, “I bet it does.” And she looked at Jackover my shoulders and said, “Fuck him, fuck him hard, I want tofeel you fucking him.” And she looked at me but was actuallytalking to him, and continued, “I want you to fuck the faggotwhores ass hard.”
Jack chuckled and said, “I was planning on it from the moment youtold me about him.”
He pulled back dragging his cock out of my ass keeping just thehead in and gripping my hips slammed it right back in jamming meinto my wife and my cock deeper into her cunt. My wife and I bothmoaned together and he pulled back out and thrust back inrepeating the process. He started pounding into me faster. Ididn’t have to move to fuck my wife, he was doing all the work ashe pulled back, I pulled out slightly and as he thrust into me, Iwas pushed into her hard. She held me tight against her, mashingher tits into my chest and she was moaning and crying out loudlyin my ear and I heard her moan out, “Oh god so fucking good, Ohgod, he’s fucking you, oh god he’s fucking me, oh god Mark he’sfucking both of us.”
And it seemed like he was. I had my cock in her but he was doingall the work. I was pressed between them and it was almost as ifhe had a cock that went into me and into my wife at the sametime. He was so fucking large, I was totally filled and everyinch of my insides felt him as my cock felt my wife’s cuntwrapped around it. I could feel here cunt spasm over and overagain; she was no longer speaking but just moaning and cryingwordlessly. She told me later that she was having an almostcontinuous orgasm and had never felt anything like it before andeverything else we did later that night couldn’t equal that fuckand I agreed with her.
I was feeling so fucking good and I was also moaning and yellingout, “Yeah, yeah, oh god yeah.”
He fucked me and in a way also my wife hard and it was finallytoo much for me. I felt my orgasm hit me full force and I yelledout, “I’m fucking cumming.”
My wife cried out, “Cum you fucking faggot.”
And I did, violently shooting my cum up inside of her cunt and itwas the best orgasm of the whole night and it set off a chainreaction as my ass clamped down on Jack’s cock as I came heyelled out, “Take my cum you fucking bitch.”
I felt his cum shoot up my ass as held his cock deep inside of meand both of cumming together pushed my wife even further off theedge of the wave she had been riding, the small continuous orgasmturned into a massive one. Her whole body jerked and convulsed,pushing both Jack and I away briefly from her and I saw her mouthopen wide as she cried out, “OH GOD!” It was so loud that I couldswear there were echoes in the room, I felt her cunt clamp downhard on my cock inside of her, and she bucked again before fullycollapsing under me.
She went completely and totally limp with her body lightlyshuddering. As I finished cumming and Jack also finished insideof my ass, I looked down at her and saw the she had passed out. Ifelt Jack pull out of my ass as I looked down at her and my assfelt empty all of a sudden, but I was just looking at my wife andI saw her breathing in and out with little shudders going throughher body. Even passed out her body was reacting to the feelings.I bent down and gave her a little kiss before rolling over on myback beside her. I took a minute to recover my breath beforelooking around and seeing the other guys. Some of them weresitting down and others standing talking and drinking. A group offour guys saw me looking, they raised their drinks up to me, andone of them said loudly, “Great fucking show.” I nodded to themand brought my attention back to my wife.
I rolled over and looked down at my wife. She was still passedout, I bent down to give her a kiss placing my lips on hers, anda couple of seconds later I felt them open a little. Then I felther take a deeper breath and her tongue come out touching myteeth as I opened my mouth. She woke up from her involuntary napand we kissed for over a minute our tongues intertwined before Ibroke it off. And looked down at her, she smiled up at me wearilyand said, “That was just, just wow.” I grinned at her andchuckled, she did also, and then she said, “I don’t think I haveever cum so hard.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah me either.” And she moved her head upto give me another kiss.
We broke off the kiss after another minute and she said, “Thankyou honey.”
I chuckled and said, “Well I had a little help.”
She chuckled and said, “Yeah I know, but that’s not what I amtalking about, I mean thank you for all this.”
I replied, “But you were the one that set it up.”
She said, “I don’t mean that, I mean letting me do this, lettingus do this, you didn’t have to, you could have told me no or youdidn’t want to participate.”
I shook my head and said, “No I couldn’t, I told you earlier Iwould do anything for you, and this, peanuts compared to what Iwould do for you.”
She looked at me and said, “So you’re doing this just for me?”
I chuckled and said, “I am doing this for you yes, but not justfor you, if you hadn’t noticed I have been enjoying myself”
She chuckled and said, “Yeah I could tell. I was a little worriedat first, even if I didn’t act like it. But then when I lookedover at you, you looked like you were fucking back and swallowingcock eagerly and then when we locked eyes and I saw the pleasureon your face I knew you were ok, that’s why I blew you a kiss.”
I chuckled and said, “Well I have to say I stopped worrying aboutyou when you blew me the first kiss.”
She giggled and said, “Well I was a little excited.” And then shefrowned and said, “Honey you aren’t upset with me for asking themto call you a faggot whore are you.”
I chuckled and said, “Should I be? Unless that is that what youthink of me?”
She shook her head and said, “NO.” and then more quietly, “Ofcourse I don’t, I just… I just…” She sighed and said, “I don’tthink that of you at all, it’s just lately, I get so turned on bysaying nasty demeaning things to you. I don’t mean it, I justfeel so empowered and in charge no longer a helpless victim and Iknow that you won’t lash out at me if I say them, but there isalso that little thrill of thinking that you will and punish me.”
I hugged her and said, “I understand believe me I do, after whatyou went through growing up, if calling me demeaning names everyonce in a while empowers you go ahead and do it.”
She hugged me and said, “Thank you honey for understanding.”
I chuckled and said, “Oh I do honey and I also understandsomething else, you know that thrill you get thinking I mightpunish you for saying those things?”
She looked at me and said warily, “Yes.”
I just chuckled and said, “Of course I’m going to punish you forthem. At some point when I am god and ready for every time youhave called me a name or said something demeaning. I am going tospank you and then when I am done spanking you and your ass isnice and red I am going to take you from behind and blow my loadover your red ass.”
She looked at me and then grinned and said, “You promise?”
I laughed and said, “I promise.”
She laughed and I looked at my wife and said, “Well I need to usethe restroom and clean up a little.” And I pointed down to myselfwhere I had dried cum all over me, plus there was cum drippingout of my ass from the load Jack had just deposited there.
Tammi looked at it and then at my face and she grinned and said,“Let me return the favor.”
She scooted down to between my legs. I spread them as she broughther mouth down sticking her tongue out to lap up some cum and herjuices from my cock and then putting her mouth over it sucking mysoft cock in her mouth to get all she could off of it. It feltpretty good and if I hadn’t just cum it would have got me hard,she then let my cock out of her mouth and worked down to my ballslicking up all she could find before going lower. I lifted my assup a little so she could dip down to my asshole. She stopped fora second, looked up at me, and said, “Why don’t you roll over andhave a seat.”
I grinned at her because I understood what she was asking me todo. I rolled over with her following me so she was on her backand I was above her as I sat back plopping my ass on top of hermouth. I could feel cum literally draining out of me and into heropen mouth as she plastered it over my asshole. I could feel herswallowing and her tongue come out licking me. I had been openedup pretty damn good and was still open so I could feel her tonguedeep inside of me. I gave a little shudder at the feeling; it wasactually even a little soothing. I sat back a little enjoying itwith my eyes closed when I heard someone say, “Having fun?”
I opened my eyes to see Jack standing there looking at me anddown at my wife under me and I grinned and said, “Oh yeah, I’mhaving a great time.” And I looked down and said, “Or I shouldsee, we are having a great time.”
He laughed and said, “Yeah I can see that.” Then he handed me awet washcloth and said, “Here for your face.”
I took it from him and wiped my face off, it was pretty messyfrom the cum that I had cleaned out of my wife and also the cumthat had been deposited by other guys. When I finished, I handedit back to him and said, “Thanks.”
He handed me a beer saying, “Have something to drink you probablyneed it.” I took it from him and as I sat there with my wifeeating guys cum out of my asshole, I drank the beer down in onebig drink.
Jack said, “Well you two seem to be a hit with the guys, everyoneseems to have been having fun.”
I finished the beer and looked at him, smiled, and said, “Wellthat’s good to hear, but I’m not surprised, my wife is a greatfuck.”
I reached down to rub her hair lightly; the top of her head wasabout all I could see looking down. Jack chuckled and said, “Yeahshe is, your pretty good yourself.”
I chuckled and said, “Well I had a lot of practice when I wasyounger.”I looked down at my wife’s head. I could feel her tongue in myasshole riming it and darting in deep getting every drop shecould and I sat up, lifting my ass off her mouth but still aboveher. I looked down at her; her face was drenched in my cum and Isaw her lick her lips before opening her eyes and looking at meand smiling up at me. I looked at Jack and gesture to thewashcloth he was holding and said, “Do you mind.”
I pointed down at my wife; he chuckled and said, “That’s what Ibrought it over for.”
I got up from over the top of her sitting down beside her as Jackhanded her the washcloth and she sat up as she cleaned her faceoff.
Jack chuckled and said, “I wasn’t sure about you Mark. When shewas in earlier, she seemed like a woman that needed a good fuckthat she wasn’t getting at home so I obliged her. And then whenshe bought you here tonight and started calling you a faggot andshe told me to have everyone else call you one. I figured thatyou were one of those whipped guys with a small dick thatcouldn’t satisfy your wife, of course when I got a look at whatyou were packing that theory went out the window.”
My wife finished cleaning her face off and she dropped thewashcloth and moved to put her arm around me as he was talking. Ialso put my arm around her pulling her tight to me. Jack chuckledand said, “But seeing the way you both were enjoying what wasbeing done to you and the way you both reacted together while Iwas fucking you and the way you are right now.” He pointed to uscuddling together and continued as he said, “I realize that youtwo really love each other and are both massive fucking cocksluts.”
My wife giggled and said, “Yeah we are, I love my faggot husband,and he loves me don’t you faggot?”
I chuckled and said, “Of course I love my fucking slut and that’stwo more.” She giggled and Jack looked at me and raised aneyebrow, I chuckled and said, “That’s two more times she hascalled me a faggot. I promised her a spank for each time she doesit.”
My wife nodded her head, grinned at me, and said, “Faggot,faggot, faggot.” And she giggled and Jack laughed along with mejust shaking his head before saying, “Well we going to getstarted again in a little bit, so get yourselves something todrink to make up for the fluids you’ve lost we don’t want anyonepassing out.” Then he chuckled and said, “Well at least not fromwater loss.” And he walked away.My wife and I looked at each other and smiled before kissing eachother tenderly and breaking it off and she said, “Well I needsomething to drink.”
We both got up and walked over to where there was a cooler withbeer, water and Gatorade in it. We both grabbed a Gatorade. Ifigured beer wasn’t the best thing to have to rehydrate myself.The other guys were standing in clumps talking and laughingglancing at us occasionally but not really approaching us, theyall seemed to know each other.
As we were standing there Jason came up, my wife saw him and heldher arms out to give him a hug and a kiss before saying, “Jason,glad you could come tonight, my sister told me you might be ableto make it.”
Jason said, “What do you think I would have missed this for theworld. When Jack called me today to invite me to a gangbang ofsome smoking hot woman, he met today and her husband. I initiallysaid no since I was planning on visiting you guys tonight. Butwhen Shannon called and told me about what you had set up Icalled Jack back immediately telling him that I would love tohelp out.”
While he was saying that Jack walked up and heard him and said,“Well that explains why you changed your mind, I didn’t realizethat you knew them.”
Jason chuckled and said, “Yeah, I’m dating her sister and Ifucked Mark this morning after fucking Tammi here.”
Jack shook his head and said, “Small world, I didn’t realize whenshe told me that her husband had been fucked by her sister’sboyfriend that it was you, but I probably should have. I thoughtshe looked familiar this morning she was with your girlfriend andyou the other day in the Booth wasn’t she?”
Jason nodded his head, grinned, and said, “Yeah she was.”
Jack just nodded his head and said, “You’ll have to tell me howyou got from there to here someday, but I think it’s time to getback to the reason that everyone is here if you two are done?”
I nodded my head and looked at my wife and she nodded her head asshe downed the rest of her Gatorade and grinned and said, “Bringit on.” Jack laughed and said, “That we will.”
I won’t go onto a huge amount of detail about the rest of thenight but I will hit some highlights. This time we started nextto each other sucking the first of the guys that were ready. Sideby side, we swallowed the cocks only inches separating us. Iwatched out of the corner of my eye as my wife got her mouthfucked. Seeing the hard and big cocks going in her mouth and downher throat was really fucking hot. Of course, later she said thatshe felt the same way watching me.
When they were ready, they had us bend over to fuck us frombehind. I got bent over first then a minute later my wife. Wealso had a couple more cocks shoved down our throats and for along while, we knelt there getting fucked while sucking cocksside by side. In the middle of it, I felt my wife’s hand overmine and we held hands as we both got used. This went on for along while with everyone cumming at least once, most of themtwice. Also, since everyone had already had there turns at usbefore the little break, everyone was lasting longer. I didn’tget a load in my mouth or my ass after every fuck and neither didmy wife. Some of the guys were taking turns at both of us and Itasted my own ass and my wife on a few of the cocks.
Then things were switched around and I ended up on my back withmy legs in the air, as my ass and throat got fucked. The samething happen to my wife. One of the things I came to realize andwas told about later was that my wife never got her ass fuckedlike she and I were expecting. Jack had told everyone that ifthey wanted an ass to fuck, they would have to fuck mine, my wifedidn’t mind since her pussy was getting a good workout
While we were on our backs, I was holding her hand the wholetime. There was something about being connected with her as thiswas going on that we both seemed to like and we were constantlyglancing at each other and looking at what was being done to theother one. It just made it better, seeing her getting fucked anda cock shoved down her throat as the same thing was happening tome. I actually felt closer to her than ever before. I know it isweird to think that seeing her take a cock down her throat withher throat stretched and some balls hitting her in the face asanother guy filled her pussy with his cock while the same thingwas happening with my throat and ass made us closer, but it did.I can’t explain it and I found out later she felt the same way.
Ok some highlights, the first one was when Jack decided to testmy cocksucking skills as I was laying on my back getting my assfucked. The guy in my mouth had just cum down my throat andpulled out when I felt another cock at my lips and I opened themand felt a huge cockhead on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Jackabove me, the full length of his hard cock pointing down. Fromthat angle, it looked like it went on forever and looked so huge,of course at thirteen inches and as thick as mine it was huge. Helooked down at me, chuckled, and said, “Let’s see if you canswallow it down as well as your wife.”
Of course the thought that shot through my head was, “As good as,please I could do it better.” I opened my mouth up as he pusheddown stretching my mouth wide open. I had never had a cockstretch my mouth as wide as that.
He continued pushing downward and I felt my jaw opening evenwider until he hit the back of my throat pushing against it. Hiscock head totally filled my throat blocking it and I leaned myhead back just a little more and swallowed feeling it push injust a little more and I repeated my actions. I could feel thecords of muscles on my neck tightening up. I forced myself torelax them and his cockhead popped into my throat. He startedsinking further in and I could feel my throat expanding as moreof his cock filled it up as I bent my head back a little more andhis cock suddenly slid in a lot easier. It continued to slide inquicker, until I felt his balls hit my nose and then the base ofhis cock hit my lips. He was all the way down my throat, therewas more cock in my throat than I ever had before not only widthbut I had never had one this long in my throat.
He kept his cock in my throat. The guy who had been fucking myass had stopped when Jack started pushing his cock down my throatand when Jack had stopped I heard him say, “Holly fuck, heactually did it. Took the whole thing.”
I felt him pull back, slam his cock forward into my ass, andcontinue fucking me, I heard Jack chuckle and say, “I’mimpressed, and your wife took a lot longer than that before sheswallowed my whole cock.”
Then I heard from my wife next to me, “Yeah my husband is abetter cocksucker than me, but he is a faggot after all.”
Jack chuckled and said, “Yeah he sure is.”
Then he pulled his cock back out allowing me to gasp for airbefore he sank down, once more filling my throat up and I heardmy wife say, “Fuck his throat like you mean...”
What she had been saying was cut off and I heard a guy say,“Shut the fuck up cunt and swallow this.”
I assume that a cock was shoved down her throat at that pointbecause I didn’t hear any more comments. Of course I was alsoconcentrating on the cock in my throat filling it up as he sankit once more to the hilt in my throat and then pulled it back allthe way out only to shove it back down.
It got easier as he continued and I enjoyed every second of it.He would go all the way down and hold it there for a few secondsand then pull all the way out and back down again at a steadypace which slowly picked up steam. During this, I felt the guy inmy ass unload inside of me and pull out, when that happened Ifelt Jack lean forward until he was on top of me. He wasn’t doingit so he could suck my cock, but to get in a better position. Heended up on his hands and knees with his legs spread and his cockthrusting down my throat, faster and faster. He was using fullthrust into my mouth and throat, literally fucking my face. Itwas hard for me to breathe, but he kept up his assault and I justlaid there letting him. I still had a hold of my wife’s hand andI could feel her squeezing it as he fucked my face. Later shetold me that she was watching this happen, it seemed likeeveryone was watching it and the guy who had been fucking her hadstopped in addition to the one that had been in her mouth. Shesaid that she was amazed at how hard he was fucking my face andthe sight of his huge cock going in and out of my mouth and downmy throat was one she would never forget. She said that from theoutside you could see the bulge of his cock going down my throat.And when he had it all the way down my throat, you could reallytell that there was a cock in it.
But at that point, I wasn’t aware of anything but the cock in mythroat and the need to breathe as I concentrated on matching histhrusts and breathing. It was pretty hard to do with one so bigand I was getting a little lightheaded then I heard him say, “Ohfuck here it comes.”
I felt his cock swell even more in my throat as he buried it allthe way down my throat and I felt his cum shoot deep down mythroat. But I also felt myself graying out, as I wasn’t able tobreathe. I squeezed my wife’s hand hard and I almost passed outbefore Jack pulled out of my throat. As I sucked in deep breathesof air and the feeling of passing out went away he deposited therest of his load on my chest before standing up and saying, “Thatwas the first time I have ever been able to fuck a face like Ireally wanted to, thanks.”
He walked away and it wasn’t long before I had another cock at mymouth and in my ass and the night continued.
We were at it for hours. Before the night was over my wife wasdragged over to me and her pussy plopped down on my face so Icould clean her out once again, which I did with gusto tastingher and all the other guys that had fucked her. While I did thatI felt someone lift my legs up and my wife’s tongue to descendinto my ass to lick the cum out of it and clean me off also, wedid this for a couple of minutes before someone moved my headdown and I saw a cock appear above my eyes and push into herpussy. I went ahead and stuck my tongue out to continue lickingher pussy and the cock fucking her and I felt my legs get loweredand her tongue leave my ass to have a cock enter my ass thrustingdeep in me as she sucked my cock into her mouth. The feel ofgetting sucked while I was getting fucked was awesome and I likedlicking her pussy and a cock at the same time especially when hecame and I saw his cock throbbing inside of her and then pull outto give me a flood of his cum and her pussy juices. I ate andlicked it up until another cock was thrust inside of her. Then Ifelt the cock leave my asshole and my wife’s mouth leave my cockfor a minute before she placed it once more over my cock. I couldfeel cum in her mouth from the load that had been deposited in ita second ago as she slid her mouth down my cock.
So we stayed like that for the rest of the night, both of uspleasuring the other one orally while we both got fucked and eachone of us swallowing and eating the cum from the guys fucking usboth. Some of the guys came in or on my ass, which she cleaned upand some of the guys pulled out of her pussy to cum directly inmy mouth but the night ended with Jack fucking my wife and Jasonfucking me. I didn’t know it was Jason until afterwards but I didknow it was Jack because of the size of his cock in her pussy. Hefucked her hard above me and I was still amazed at the size ofhis cock as he thrust in her.
My wife was sucking my cock while this was going on and someonewas fucking my ass hard and I could feel my own orgasmapproaching me once again. My wife said that she had been cummingalmost continuously the whole time at a low level with a fewpeaks. But with Jack’s huge cock fucking her cunt while I lickedher as she sucked me and watching Jason’s cock go in and out ofmy ass, brought her to another screaming orgasm. She swallowed mywhole cock all the way down holding it in her throat as she came.I felt her throat spasm around my cock and the vibrations of heralmost yelling on my cock that way brought me to my orgasm. Icame in her throat and my ass muscles clenched tight bring Jasonoff as he came inside my ass. My wife’s orgasm must have set Jackoff, because he also came a few seconds later and while I wasdepositing my load down my wife’s throat and Jason’s up my ass,Jack deposited his in my wife’s pussy and he pulled out so hecould spray his cum over her pussy and my mouth and face. Whenthey were done he and Jason pulled away from us, I went to cleanhis cum out of my wife, and she pulled my cock out of her mouthto clean my asshole off.
We did this for another couple of minutes, no cock’s replacedtheir cocks, and I felt my wife’s body removed from mine. Ilooked up to see Jason looking down at me. My wife was helped soshe was lying next to me, I looked over at her, and we looked ateach other smiling wearily, before looking around and seeing theplace mostly empty. There were a couple of guys still thereputting their clothes back on, but almost everyone had left. Jackwas sitting down looking at us and Jason was standing there. Jackthen said, “Well I think everyone is done for the night, did youenjoy yourselves?”
I looked at my wife and she looked at me, grinned, and said,“Best fucking night of my life.”
She giggled and said, “Literally fucking.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah I enjoyed myself also.” We justgrinned at each other and managed to drag ourselves closer toeach other and we collapsed in each other’s arms holding ontoeach other.
Jason chuckled and said, “A little tired?””
I looked at him and said, “Fucking wrung out, I feel like a ragdoll that has been squeezed to tight.”
He chuckled at that and said, “Yeah you should be, well let’s getyou guys dressed and get out of here, I will drive you home sinceI don’t think either of you can manage it.”
I nodded my head since he was right. Jack got us both some towelsso we could wipe ourselves off and my clothes so I could getdressed, my wife’s cloths were in tatters so he just got her arobe to put on. Before we left, Jack invited us back anytime andmentioned to my wife that he had an all-girl party planned fornext week if she wanted to come. She grinned at that and said shewould think about it, but I could tell she would do it, hell Iwould make her go if she was hesitant about it. Jack also saidthat anytime we wanted to do this again we were more than welcomeand then he invited us both to come back anytime as goodcocksuckers were always in demand at the glory hole especiallyduring the lunch hour. I told him we would think about it, butthe gleam in my wife’s eye told me she would make sure we, or atleast that she did.
Jason got us into his car and my wife and I collapsed againsteach other in the back seat falling asleep almost immediately. Wewoke up when we got home and he helped us into the house. A nakedShannon opened the front door for us and helped us upstairs toour room and she and Jason helped me out of my clothes and Tammiher robe and we both collapsed on the bed cuddling up to eachother falling asleep almost immediately.
Chapter Twenty-two
I woke up in the morning still cuddled with my wife and both ofus alone in the bed. I looked at the clock and saw it was alittle after noon and I saw a little note beside it. I reachedover, grabbed, and felt Tammi move a little but she didn’t wakeup. I read the note. It was from Shannon and it said that shedidn’t want to wake us up so she was letting us sleep in. Shetook the kids with her for the day and she would call us laterthat day and hoped we had fun last night and next time we didsomething like that, we had to invite her along to have some fun.I chuckled at that last part thinking she was just like hersister in some regards.
I looked down at my wife still sleeping and figured I would lether sleep more. I used the bathroom and then the shower. Everysingle muscle in my body had protested as I got up out of bed andI had to stop for a minute before going into the bathroom. Iwon’t get too much into it but I needed a good clean out and myasshole was still a little stretched from the night before. AfterI finished I went into the shower and stood under the hot water.The hot water over my aching muscles felt great and helpedrelieve some of the pain. While I was in there the door opened upand Tammi came into the shower. I could tell by the way she wasmoving, that she was also in some pain. She groaned out as shecame into the shower, “Oh god very muscle is sore.” And shereached down to her crotch to cup it and say, “I mean everymuscle, I think I am going to walk bowlegged for a week.”
I laughed and said, “I know what you mean.” I reached out to herand pulled her under the hot water. She groaned out loud, “Oh godthat feels like heaven.”
I gave her a hug and a little kiss before breaking away and westayed under the hot water just enjoying it for as long as wecould before cleaning ourselves off. I could see hickey’s andbite marks all over her body, especially around and on her titsand her neck. There were also bruises on her hips, legs andthighs where hands had grabbed onto her and legs pounded againsther as she was fucked. I also had my share of bruises but wayless mainly around my hips. I also had a little bit of a sorethroat and Tammi also had one which was not surprising with theway both of us had cocks shoved down our throats especiallyJack’s.
While we were in the shower Tammi spoke up saying, “You know asmuch fun as I had last night I think that I won’t be doing thatagain for a while.”
I chuckled and said, “Oh and why, is that?”
She sighed and then grinned at me as she said, “Like I said I hadfun and it was pretty damn hot watching you in action and I havenever cum so much in one night, but it was too much. If I didthat too often I would start needing to have that muchstimulation all the time and I wouldn’t be satisfied withanything else.”
I gave her a hug and said, “Your right about that, also after awhile you stop enjoying it and just go through the motions andyou start faking it.”
She looked at me curiously and said, “Oh you talk like you haveexperienced it before.”
I replied back, “I have, that summer I told you about where Ispent the whole summer basically as a whore. I felt like that bythe end, it was months before I felt like sex with anyone.”
She hugged me and said, “Oh you poor baby no sex for months Icouldn’t imagine it.”
She giggled and I laughed and said, “Yeah you’re too much of aslut to go for long without sex, so I think we agree thatsomething like that should only be for a special occasion.”
She nodded her head and said, “Yeah like my birthday or Christmasor Easter or something.”
She giggled again as I laughed and we went talked about some ofthe things that happened to each of us until we decided that wewere starting to get water logged and got out of the shower.
The water had helped the sore muscles a lot and we wentdownstairs to get some food. This was actually the first time inover a week where we were just able to sit down by ourselveswithout having to worry about kids or anything else, I asked herabout her next book that she was writing a teen urban fantasynovel and we talked about that for a little while. Then I got acall from work. There was a problem that only I could handle.With a lot of regret, I went into work.
Tammi kissed me good-bye as she went to go back to bed to rest, Iwish that I could have stayed but it wasn't possible. When I gotinto work, I started dealing with the problem and a few hourslater, I realized that it was going to take a while to get thingsstraightened out. So I called my wife and told her not to wait upfor me for dinner. I would have something at work and I didn’tknow how late I was going to be so don’t wait up for me. She saidthat she would probably be getting to bed early as she was stillpretty tired, so she and the kids would probably be in bed. Itwas very late by the time I got out of there and when I drove upthe house was dark, I pulled into the garage and went into thehouse and upstairs to the bedroom.
I entered the bedroom and saw everyone asleep in bed, there was alittle light from a night light that was on and I saw Tammi mywife laying there naked, with our two eleven year old daughtersAshely and Brianna and our nine year old son Michael all threealso naked. Ashley was on one side lying against my wife andBrianna on the other side of her both of them had an arm aroundtheir mother and Michael was spooned up against Brianna, I couldtell they were naked because the sheet covering them was halfoff.
I stood there for a minute looking at them. It was a beautifulsight all four of them peaceful in sleep so innocent looking andalso a pretty hot sight. My wife had an awesome body; she wasfive foot tall with 36DDD tits and a slim waist. But what reallymade it hot was the two little twin girls cuddled up to her,their heads resting on her chest nuzzled against her tits. Icould see their small little bodies so perfect at four foot andslim and tight with just one little breast of each of thempeeking out at me. Their little tits were just budding with alarge pretty nipple poking out from the middle. And last but notleast, my little nine-year-old boy cuddling against his sisterhis small still developing body as smooth and trim as hissister’s.
I looked at them for another minute before going into thebathroom closing the door behind me to take a quick shower andget ready for bed. When I finished, I turned off the light andwent back into the bedroom. No one had moved and looking at thespace available I got in behind little Mike cuddling up to himand putting my arm around him and Brianna and resting my hand onmy wife’s stomach. I felt my son move pushing his back and hislittle ass against me before settling back down, I was prettytired from last night’s exertions and the late night at work so Ifell asleep almost instantly.
I was woken out of sleep by two small hands stroking it. My cockwas hard and I felt two hands wrapped around it moving up anddown. I didn’t fully wake up and just lay there enjoying thesensation, then I felt the small body that was against me scootitself down and then a tongue touch my cockhead for a secondbefore a small mouth enclosed it sucking on my cockhead. I wokeup a little more when I felt the mouth enclose my cockhead and Ireached down a hand to put it on the head of my son who wassucking my cock and ruffled his hair. He stopped for a briefsecond, before sucking harder on my cockhead and slipping more ofmy cock in his mouth until it hit the back of his mouth. Hecontinued to stroke my cock with both of his hands and kept hismouth where it was sucking hard.I lay there on my side my eyes closed enjoying the sensations ofhis sucking and jerking on my cock letting him do what he wantedwith it until I felt some movement and opened my eyes to seeBrianna turning around to face me. I saw her sleepily blink andthen her eyes opened fully and she smiled at me and whispered,“Hi Daddy.”
I whispered back, “Hi pumpkin.”
She bent forward to give me a kiss and I kissed her back. Herlittle tongue darted out to find my tongue and play with it. Ifelt her scoot forward and then stop and break off her kiss tolook down at her little brother sucking my cock and then back atmy face and say, “Oh that’s what woke me up bubby was giving youa blowjob.”
She placed her mouth back onto mine kissing me again and I felther press her body against mine and throw her leg over minepressing as much of her body against me, without disturbing herbrothers sucking.
I felt her hard nipples poking into my chest as we kissed foranother minute before breaking it off again. She looked back downat her brother and I saw her reach her hand down to put it on hishead and rub it in almost the exact way that I had done a littlebit ago. Mike hadn’t been moving his mouth on my cock, justkeeping as much of it in his mouth as he could using his tongueand his hands to stimulate me. It felt pretty damn good and itwas amazing the improvement from the first time he had sucked mea few days ago. I lay there looking down between Anna and me. Herlittle titties with her hard nipples were sticking out and herleg were resting on top of mine. The top of her brother’s headwas moving just a little as he jerked and sucked my cock. I sawher hand move from his head to the side of his face and shepressed it against his cheek to feel my cock inside of his mouthand then her hand moved to his mouth, which was wide open with mycock in it. I felt her fingers encircle my cock to feel it beforeremoving it and giving him another rub on his head.
During all this, Mike hadn’t stopped what he was doing and afterAnna rubbed his head, she looked at me and then looked back downat him for a few seconds before she suddenly moved and slid downto him. I saw her put her mouth to his ear and whisper somethingto him. His hands stopped moving when she started talking to himand then he pulled his mouth of my cock to look at her and thenwhisper something back at her and look up at me and give me agrin, then the two of them pushed on my leg. Getting the hint, Irolled over on my back so my eight-inch cock was standing upstraight in the air. Mike went back to my cock, sliding his mouthover the head until my cock hit the back of his mouth and herested his head on my stomach and took one of his hands to strokemy cock.When he did that Anna moved to between my legs pushing them openout of her way as she laid down on her stomach and put her mouthon my balls sucking one of them in her mouth and playing with theother one. I just lay back and let them lick and suck my cock andballs when I heard, “Having fun dear?”
I looked over at my wife who was lying there on her side lookingat our kids and me. I smiled as I rubbed Mike’s head I said, “Yesdear I am.”
I saw Ashley pop her head up over the side of her mother’s bodyand put her arm around her mom and looking at me said, “Hidaddy.”
I looked at her and said, “Hi pumpkin.” She looked down at hersister and brother, smiled, and then whispered something in hermother’s ear who then turned to look at her daughter and say, “Ofcourse you can honey; she’s your pet.” I saw Ash grin and hop offthe bed and leave the room.
I looked at my wife questioningly she grinned at me and scootedup to me and gave me a big kiss before breaking it off andgrinning and saying, “She can’t get enough of her new toy andwants to use it any chance she gets.”
A few seconds later Ash came back in the room, I saw her messingwith the buckles of the strap-on my wife had got her yesterday,and I chuckled and said, “Oh she has huh?”
My wife giggled and said, “Yeah my sister told me that she reallygot into using it on Anna and her last night.” She giggled againand said, “She told me that when she went to wake them up thismorning Ashley was already fucking her sister.”
My wife cuddled closer to me as we watched Ashley finish up andlook at her sister on her stomach tonguing my balls and cock andshe walked up to the bed getting in it and smacking her sisterhard on the ass and saying, “On your knees little bitch.”
Both my wife and I chuckled at what Ash had just done, as forAnna her tongue on my balls never stopped as she brought herknees up to kneel with her face still in my balls. Her sister gotbehind her, putting the dildo against her sister’s pussy and herhands on her sister’s hips. She looked at me and her mother,grinned as she suddenly thrust forward burying the 6-inch dildoin her sister’s pussy. Anna just grunted slightly and I felt herbreath wash against my balls.
Ash started thrusting in and out of her sister’s pussy grippingher hips hard. The sight of my eleven-year-old daughter fuckingher twin sister was something to behold. It was so fucking hot,her small body thrusting in and out of the equally small body ofher twin with her nipples hard poking out from her chest and herlooking at me over her sister’s body as she thrust in and out ofher sister. My wife rested her head on my chest as she watchedthem and lightly running her finger around one of my nipples. Ihad put my arm around her when she cuddled against me and I ranmy hand up and down her side stroking her body as my son anddaughter licked and sucked on my cock and balls. Then I heard Ashslap Anna’s ass hard and say, “That’s it, lick daddies balls youfucking bitch.” And she slapped her sister’s ass again.
I heard my wife giggle and say, “That’s it Ashley show your petwho’s the boss.” And she giggled again.
Ash grinned and looked down at Anna as she fucked her. Sheslapped her sister’s ass cheeks again as she thrust into her andshe kept on doing that every time she thrust into her and afterevery slap she would say, “Lick daddies balls bitch.”
I could feel Anna’s breath on my balls getting a little raggedand I could see her body shaking a little. Her hands were on thebed holding herself in place and I could feel her mouth jerkingagainst my balls with every thrust. With the way her sister wastreating her along with the fucking, she was getting her excitedand looking at Ashley’s flushed face, she was also getting off onwhat she was doing. Of course, with the way the strap-on wasdesigned it was rubbing against her little clit.
I have to say I was also getting close to having an orgasm. Myson was doing a good job of sucking my cock. He was using histongue on my cock in his mouth and his hands were sliding up anddown my cock that was slick from his saliva. Anna was also doinga good job with her tongue on my balls and cock shaft and herheavy breathing washing over my balls. Mt wife must have noticedmy breath also changing because she looked up at me and smiledand said, “Going to cum soon?”
I just nodded my head and said, “Yeah.” Then she moved up so shecould place her lips over mine and she said with them just barelytouching mine, “Go ahead, cum in our sons mouth, feed him daddiessperm.”
She plastered her mouth over mine hungrily kissing me pressingdown hard on my mouth and just a few seconds later I felt myorgasm hit me. I groaned in her mouth as my cum shot out into mynine year old sons mouth.
My son took it as if he had been doing this for years, keepinghis mouth on my cock as it swelled and filled his mouth up withmy squirting cum. My wife kept her mouth on mine kissing me withher tongue darting along with mine. I reached down to my sonshead only to find her hand on it gripping his hair holding him inplace. I put mine over hers to grip her hand and together wekissed and held hands holding my sons head down on my squirtingcock as his mouth filled up with cum. He was forced to swallowsome of it and I could still hear Ash slapping her sister’s assand the sound of her fucking her sister as I came. It was apretty good orgasm and my wife continued to kiss me vicariouslysharing in my orgasm until I gave one last shudder and my cumstopped squirting into my sons mouth. I felt him trying to suckout more cum from my cock, then my wife released his hair and Ireleased my hand holding hers and breaking off the kiss. Shelooked at me and smiled and then looked down at our son stillsucking on my cock which he let slide from his mouth a fewseconds later.
He looked down at his sister still with her tongue on my balls. Isaw him slide his head down and touch her head and she looked upat him with glazed eyes. I watched him open his mouth and benddown to place his mouth over hers and I saw her eyes light up asthey kissed.
I heard Ashley cry out, “That’s it you fucking bitch eat daddiescum.”
I saw Ashley gave a particularly hard thrust and smack her handsdown on Ann’s ass gripping it tight in her fingers and I saw bothmy daughters shudder and shake as they both had massive orgasmsat the same time. Ashley had her head thrown backward with a loudcry. Her chest was thrust out with her rock hard nipples pokingout, and Anna had her mouth plastered over her brothers as herwhole body shook.
After another minute, I saw Ash give a final shudder and bringher head down to look at her sister where she still had the dildoshoved inside of her. I saw her smile and her grip on Anna’s assloosened and I watched her stroke her sister’s ass and say,“That’s my good little bitch.”
Anna gave one last shudder before pulling her lips away from herbrothers. She licked her lips me of my cum that her brother hadbeen feeding her as they kissed was left and she looked back ather sister and smiled as she said, “Thanks sissy.” And thenturned back to her brother and said, “Thanks for sharing bubby.”
He replied back, “Your welcome sissy.”
I heard my wife chuckle and everyone looked at her and she lookedat me and said, “Don’t we have such nice polite children dear.”
I chuckled at that and I heard the kids start to giggle. Iwatched Ash pull out of Anna’s pussy and reach down and unbucklethe strap-on. She took it off putting it to the side. As she didthat, Anna and Mike both moved up from between my legs to laydown against their mother and me. Anna laid against my sidecuddling up to me and Mike went to cuddle up to his mother. Assoon as Ash ditched the strap-on, she squirmed her way betweenher mother and me and we all cuddled together. I looked overAsh’s head to look at her mother, she smiled at me, and I said,“What about you honey, we all had fun and you were left out?”
She smiled and said, “No I enjoyed watching and holding you.”
She sighed, gave Mike a little hug, and said, “I like watching myfamily play together.” And then she giggled and said, “Plus mysister and I had fun together earlier this night.”
Anna spoke up and said, “Yeah and they wouldn’t let us join in,made us play outside.”
I looked at my wife and she grinned and said, “Much as I wouldhave enjoyed having the kids join us, I wanted a little alonetime with my little sister, we had some issues to discuss withoutthe kids around.”
I chuckled and said, “Issue’s huh.”
She grinned and said, “Well I didn’t say that was all we did, butyes we did have some stuff to discuss.”
I replied back, “Oh what sort of stuff.”She smiled and said, “Oh just personal stuff between two sisters,don’t worry about it.”I looked at her for a couple of seconds; she just smiled anddidn’t say anything else. I decided to drop it for now if that’swhat she wanted. We all lay there cuddled together one big happyfamily naked in bed. The kids drifted off first and then Iwatched my wife fall back to sleep and I shortly followed her tosleep.
I was woken up by the alarm clock going off; during the night, wehad all separated a little bit with Anna to my left and I had toreach over her to turn the alarm off. She just lay there stillsleeping; I was amazed she slept through that alarm right next toher ear. I looked over to see everyone else also still asleep.
I got out of bed and left them all still asleep to go to thebathroom to take care of business and to take a shower. When Igot out of the bathroom the only thing that had changed was Annahad now moved over to cuddle with her sister. My two naked little11-year-old twin girls looked pretty cute and also more than alittle hot wrapped in each other. My wife and son were layingwith her arm around him clutching him to her side. I was temptedto get back in bed but I had to go to work for an early meetingdealing with the issues from the day before so I resisted and gotdressed. When I was finished getting dressed I went over to mywife and bent over to give her a little kiss trying not to wakeher. She moved a little when I kissed her but did nothing morethan sigh and smile still asleep.
I went into work for the meeting. A few minutes after the meetingI got a call. It was my wife and she asked me why I ran off thismorning she had been looking forward to playing around a little.So I had to explain about the meeting. When she asked what time Iwas going to get out of work, I told her it should be earlyaround one or two p.m. She told me to call when I was leavingwork because she might be going out for a little bit. I agreed tothat and we said our goodbyes and hung up. I was able to wrapthings up right around the time I had told my wife and I gave hera call it took a while before she answered the phone and justbefore it went to voice mail, she answered the phone saying, “Hihoney.”
I said, “Everything all right?”
She said, “Sorry honey everything’s fine I was in the middle ofsomething, I’m out with Shannon and the girls running someerrands and doing some.” And there was a pause as she said,“Shopping.” Then I asked her “Where’s Mike?”
She chuckled and said, “He’s at home with Jason, Jason wanted toteach him some things that he’s been interested in lately.”
I know exactly what Mike was interested in, he was only nine buthe really wanted to experience getting fucked in the ass. He hadalready learned how to suck a cock and loved doing it and hewanted to go to the next step, we had been getting him ready withdifferent sized butt plugs, but it had only been a couple of daysand I didn’t think he was ready yet.
I said, “Umm, is Mike ready for his that?”
She laughed and said, “Oh I think he is, but don’t worry he’swaiting for you to get home before he tutors him in anythingadvanced. I felt a little better with that and I said, “Well I amgoing to head home in a minute, how long are you going to be?”
There was a pause and then she said, “Oh I don’t know, us girlsare having fun shopping.”
I replied, “Ok I guess I will see you when you get home.”
She quickly replied, “Sure honey as soon as we are done we willbe home, I have to go now, I love you see you later.” I went andleft work to go home, it took me about thirty minutes to get homeand I pulled up to the house seeing Jason’s car in front and Iparked in the garage.
I went into the house. There was no one in the kitchen or theliving room, so I headed towards the stairs, as I got there Jasonwas coming down the stairs. He was naked and smiling at me. Hiscock was hard and sticking out from his body and at ten inches itwas impressive. He said, “Mark I’m glad you could get home sosoon, Mike and I were waiting for you.”
I said, “So you haven’t done anything yet?”
He chuckled and said, “Well I didn’t say that. I wanted to waitfor you to get here before I actually fucked him, but If he’sgoing to get fucked regularly he needed to learn how to cleanhimself out so we spent a little time on that and we have beenplaying around some waiting for you. He really enjoys suckingcock, takes after his dad in that regard.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah, I know.” And with a little pause Isaid, “I’m surprised you waited for me.”
He grinned at me and said, “Well I was tempted, but your sonwanted his dad there for his first time.”
I looked at him grinning at me and I grinned back at him, but Ifrowned and said, “Is he ready?”
He laughed and said, “Well he sure thinks so, he has managed toget the largest butt plug inside of him.”
I looked at him surprised and said, “He did, so soon?”
Jason nodded his head and said, “Yeah he was very determined, Ihad to help him with the last one but he did insist, I could tellit hurt him but he never told me to stop. Of course, there is adifference between a butt plug and getting fucked but he willfind that out shortly. That is unless you’ve changed your mindabout this?”
I thought about what he had just said and what he had asked. Imean this was my nine-year-old son we were talking about, yes, Ihad fucked my daughters and had my son give me a few blowjobs butthis was different and it would hurt him without a doubt. Ialmost said “Yes I changed my mind were not going to do this.”But I didn’t say that, my son wanted this to happen. He had beenpractically begging for it and just like the first time he wokeme up sucking my cock. I had a feeling if I didn’t do this Iwould wake up one morning with him trying to put my cock in hisass. I figured in a controlled situation it would be better forhim and less painful, plus to be honest that part of me that hadbeen getting off on all the sex with the kids wanted to watchJason fuck my son. I also wanted to feel myself inside of him soI just shook my head and said, “No I haven’t he wants it so let’sgive him what he wants.”
Jason chuckled and said, “I thought you would feel that way, nowhere’s how I want to handle this.”
He then proceeded to tell me how he wanted to fuck my son’s assand what he wanted me to do to help him do it. I listened to him.I wasn’t just going to be sitting back and watching him fuck myson. I was going to be instrumental in the fucking of my son’sass. When he finished telling me what he wanted, I just noddedand said, “Ok I think I can do that.”
He just grinned and said, “Well then let’s go upstairs and fuckyour little boy’s ass.”
I followed behind him as he went upstairs and into my bedroom.When I entered the room, I saw my son laying on the bed on hisstomach he had himself propped up on his elbows looking down at acomputer pad lying face up. He was lying there with his legsspread and sticking obscenely put of his ass was the end of oneof the butt plugs. Jason had been right it was the biggest oneand looked huge in his asshole, the sight made me stop for aminute. He heard us come in because he looked up from what he waswatching he saw Jason and smiled. Then his face lit up as he sawme and yelled, “Dad!”
He started to move to get up to see me. I saw him wince as thebutt plug in his ass made itself known to him. Jason was closeenough by now to put his hand on him and stop him saying, “Nostay right there like I told you too.”
My son said, “Ok Uncle.”
He looked at me grinning and said, “Look dad I’m up to thebiggest one.”
He put his hand behind him to touch the butt plug that wassticking out of his ass. Like I said, it was the biggest one,smaller than my girth about the same size as Jason’s cock, butlike Jason had said, there was a big difference between a buttplug and a cock, the butt plug was pretty passive but a cock,well let’s just say it wasn’t passive at all.”
I smiled at him and said, Good job son I didn’t think you wouldbe that far along yet.”
He grinned and said, “Well Uncle Jason helped me out a littlebit.”
I raised an eyebrow and said, “So he’s Uncle Jason now?”
He nodded his head and said, “Yeah dad, He’s with Aunt Shannon sohe’s Uncle Jason.” I looked at Jason and he just shrugged andsaid, “Hey he came up with that all on his own.”
I just chuckled, shook my head, and said, “Ok then Uncle Jason itis.” Then after a pause I said, “So Mike, Uncle Jason helpedhuh?”
He grinned and then frowned at me and he said, “Yeah dad, I triedgetting the big one in me but it hurt too much and I couldn’t getit in until Uncle Jason helped me out.”
I looked at Jason who was still smiling and said, “Yeah he toldme.” And then I looked at my son and said, “So are you sureyou’re ready for the next step, if it hurt you putting that lastone, it’s probably going to hurt a lot more getting Uncle Jason’scock up your ass.”
He looked at me and said, “I know dad Uncle was told me that andit did hurt a lot but I still want to do it.” Then he frowned andsaid, “I want to be just like you dad, I know how much you likedit, see.”
He moved the tablet so I could see and on the tablet was pausedthe video of me and of Jason fucking my ass, you couldn’t seelittle Mike with my cock in his throat but you could see thepleasure on my face as Jason unloaded up my ass the other day.
I looked at the pleasure on my face in the video, I had reallyenjoyed that and looking at my son now grinning at me I decidedhow could I deny my son the pleasure I had felt getting fucked?Of course, part of me was yelling he’s only nine, how much willhe fucking enjoy it? But I decided to ignore that part of me. Iguess once I got past fucking my eleven-year-old twin daughters.Fucking or allowing someone to fuck my nine year old son was notthat big of a stretch and I just nodded at him and looked toJason saying, “Ok have at it.”
Jason smiled at me and then said, “That’s all I was waiting for.”Then he grinned and said, “Well get your clothes off, if I’mgoing to fuck your son’s ass you’re going to join in and help.”
I grinned back at him and it wasn’t more than a few seconds untilI was naked once again, he took that time to get on the bed lyingnext to my son, he was stroking his long cock with one handresting on my son’s ass who was watching me get undressed. Ifinished taking off my clothes with my hard 8” cock standing outfrom in front of me. I joined them on the bed, lying next to myson so he was between the two of us. My son turned his facetowards mine and I leant in to give him a kiss on the lips, weFrench kissed for a couple of seconds before breaking it off andI looked over to Jason on the other side of my son.
Jason smiled and said, “So Mike you want to get fucked in theass?”
My son turned his head and nodded, Jason frowned and said, “Don’tnod just tell me exactly what you want me to do.”
My son looking him in the face said, “I want you to fuck my ass.”
Jason smiled and said, “Are you willing to feel like your insidesare being ripped out before it starts to feel good?”
I saw my son’s eyes widen and watched him swallow before hereplied back in a quiet voice, “Yes.”
Jason laughed and said, “Are you sure because I am not going togo easy on you?”
Mike said a little louder, “Yeah I’m sure I want to be just likemy dad.”
My son turned his head back to me and smiled at me and I sawJason grin and wink at me then he said, “So you want to be mylittle bitch boy just like your dad?”
Mike turned his head back to Jason and said, “Yes Uncle I want tobe your bitch boy.” And then he turned back to me and said, “Andalso yours dad.”
Jason laughed and I smiled at my son then Jason said, “I think wecan make that come true.” Then he looked at me and said, “Well ifyou’re ready let’s get started.”
I nodded my head and he nodded his and said, “Ok then, go aheadand remove the plug from his ass.”
I went behind my son kneeling on the bed and looked down at hisass with the butt plug sticking out of it and reached down to itgrabbing the base that was sticking out and I gripped it andpulled it out. As it slid out of his ass, there was resistance. Isaw his asshole widen further than it currently was due to theway it was designed. The base was thinner than the rest of it tomake sure it didn’t slip out and as his asshole stretched openfurther. I heard my son whimper a little from the pain. However,he did not make any more noise than that. I looked at Jason as Ipulled it out. He was staring at my son’s face, which I couldn’tsee and he was smiling at him, he was also stroking my son’sback. I finished pulling the plug out, the last inch or sopractically shot out as it got thinner and I looked at the plugin my hand. Width wise the base was probably about the width ofJason’s cock but it was only about 4 inches in length. Jason hadgiven my son an enema before putting it in so it was only greasyfrom the lube and I set it down on the edge of the bed and lookeddown at my son’s asshole.
Now that the Butt plug was out. His asshole gaped wide open, itdid shrink a little bit but didn’t close up all the way, andsince his asshole had been stuffed with progressively biggerplugs over the past couple of days, it would take a while for itto shrink down to its normal size. Of course, with a cock aboutto stretch it open again that would probably be a longer periodof time. I took this all in over a couple of seconds and thenlooked at Jason who grinned at me and said, “Ok go ahead.”
I did what we had discussed and I said to my son, “Stand upMike.”
He looked at me in a little confusion and I smiled and said,“It’s all right, daddy’s going to help you.”
He nodded his head and stood up on the bed and Jason scooted alittle towards the middle and laid flat on his back grasping his10-inch cock keeping it sticking straight up in the air. I had myson stand with his legs on either side of Jason’s waist. He wasquick to comply and I looked at the sight of my son straddlingJason’s legs with Jason’s hard cock sticking up between them. Iknelt straddling Jason’s legs myself and put my hands on the backof my sons thighs just under his ass and I said, “Go ahead andlean back Mike.”
He glanced back still not sure what he was doing but leaned backresting against my arms and I put my hands just above his kneesand holding his legs I said, “Go ahead and squat down son.” Hestarted to squat down and with Jason still holding on to his owncock we guided Mike down until Jason’s cock was touching my son’sasshole.
I could feel Mike flinch when it touched him and his legs trembleslightly but he continued to squat down. I was keeping my handsunder his legs not only to guide him but also to hold him up sohe didn’t go down too quick. The only problem was that I couldn’twatch as it went into his ass for the first time. As Mikesquatted, I heard him whimper as he sank down on the cockentering his ass. I felt his legs trembling and I could feel hisweight increase in my arms, as he was unable to support himself.I was slowly lowering him and could tell that his ass wasresisting the intrusion as he stopped going down for a fewseconds and I whispered in my son’s ear, “Relax son.” And with alittle cry, I felt the resistance go away as he sank down an inchor so letting the cock into his ass and past his anal ring. Ifelt Mike shudder and I held him in that position for a minuteletting him adjust. I heard him whimpering a little and said,“It’s ok, give it a minute and the pain will go down
I felt my son shudder again and he nodded his head. Since hiscock was now in place Jason removed his hands and put them aroundmy son’s waist gripping him tightly and he looked at me and said,“Ok I got him now.”
I released my son and sat back, Jason did have him and my son didnot sink down any further as he was held in place. I got to seefor the first time, but definitely not the last, a cock embeddedin my son’s ass. His cock looked so huge buried between the asscheeks of my little nine-year-old son. I found it hard to believewe had just inserted that cock in there but I could see it rightthere with only about an inch or so inside of him and anothereight or nine still sticking up with my son impaled on it. Jasonheld my son there for a few more seconds and I heard him say, “Okyou ready now?”
I watched my son nod his head after a second or too and saw Jasongrin and then I watched as he lowered my son onto his cock, Imoved a little so I could see the cock entering my sons ass andalso see his face. His face had tears on it. I had heard himwhimper but didn’t realize he had been crying, it must have hurta lot but he had not cried out like I could tell he must havewanted to and looking at his face as the cock slid up furtherinside of him I could see the battle on his face to keep fromcrying out.
His eyes were closed tightly and his face was scrunched up as hekept himself from making more noise. I was tempted to comfort himbut I suspected that would have been the wrong thing and mighthave set him off. I had a brave little boy and I wouldn’t demeanthe effort he was making. So I just watched as he slowly sankdown on Jason’s cock inch by inch disappearing inside of his ass.A little over halfway in, a cry escaped his lips and Jasonstopped him from going down any further. I saw my son shudderagain and Jason said, “It’s all right, I know it hurts but I’malmost all the way in, let me know when you are ready tocontinue?”
I saw my son fighting back the pain for another minute until henodded his head and gasped out, “Ok I’m ready.”
Jason smiled and let my son sink down a little more, there wasonly about 2 inches left to go when he stopped going down anyfurther under his own weight, which by now was totally on Jason’scock. My son gasped out, “Is it all the way in?”
Jason chuckled and said, “No there is still more to go, feel.”
Jason removed one of his hands from my son’s waist and grabbed mysons hand to put it under his body to feel his cock still not allthe way in. I watched my son feel the cock under him inside ofhis ass and saw a look of wonder on his face as he said, “There’sstill some left to go.” Then a serious look came upon his faceand eh said, “I want all of it inside of me.”
Jason chuckled and said, “Well we might need some help for thatlast little bit.” Then he looked at me and said, “What do youthink dad, want to help some more?”
Mike looked back at me and said, “Please dad!”
I nodded my head and said, “Sure son but that last bit willprobably hurt worse than what you have felt so far.”
It would my son was only nine years old and his ass wasn’tdesigned to have something that large shoved up it but his colonwould stretch and adjust like so many men and woman have foundout but it would hurt him. Mike just nodded his head and said, “Idon’t care dad, I can take it, I just want all of it inside ofme.”
I nodded my head and said, “Ok you asked for it.”
I put my arms around my son once again and I said in his ear,“You ready?”
He nodded his head, I pushed him down on Jason’s cock using myweight to do it, he slid down that last three inches, and hecried out loudly. I felt his body convulse from the intrusion butI held onto him as he sobbed out loud for the first time andwhimpered. I held him for a couple of minutes as he adjusted andcalmed down until he gave a big shudder and said, “I’m all rightnow dad, it just really hurt for a minute.” I released him andsat back looking at him straddling Jason with Jason’s entire 10inches of cock inside of him he looked so small sitting there.
Jason smiled at me and then at Mike and said, “So what do youthink Mike, you have your first real cock in your ass.”
Mike grinned and said, “It’s pretty cool but it did hurt morethan I thought it would, and I feel so full.”
He rubbed his belly and Jason and I laughed then Jason frownedand said, “I will let you sit there for a couple of minutes toadjust to me but after that I am really going to fuck you. I amnot going to stop until I am satisfied even if you cry and tellme to stop and your dad won’t stop me will you Mark?”
I looked at the both of them and Mike looked back at me, when hedid Jason winked and grinned at me. I think I have grown to knowJason over the past few days and with the wink, I could tell thathe was just saying that to make Mike realize the seriousness.Plus we had also discussed what to do if I wanted it to stop.Mike didn’t know that and I just nodded my head and said, “That’sright, this is your last chance to back out because after thisyou will be Jason’s bitch and I will let him do whatever he wantsto you and I won’t try to stop him.”
Mike looked at me with wide eyes and then to Jason who had aserious expression on his face and then I saw him wiggle a littleon the cock in his ass and grimace briefly then he nodded andsaid, “Ok I understand, I’m ready now.”
I looked at Jason and said, “Ok go ahead and fuck the littlebitch.”
Jason grinned at me and I saw him lift his hips up pushing Mikeup in the air and he grabbed Mike by the waist holding in placeas he let his body drop back down on the bed pulling about threeinches out of Mikes ass. Mike yelped from a combination ofsurprise at the suddenness of it and the pain as the cock wasdragged out of his ass and then he cried out again as Jasonslammed his hips back up again into his ass. It was all I coulddo to hold myself back from pulling him off of Jason’s cock as Iheard his cries but I didn’t, as I know that the pain would onlybe temporary.
I moved off of the bed and sat down in a chair near the bed as Iwatched Jason lift my son up and slam him back down again ontohis cock, my son was crying in earnest now. His face was allscrunched up but I didn’t hear him say stop as Jason fucked hisass. He was only moving him 3 or 4 inches keeping the majority ofhis cock in his ass, Mike wasn’t doing anything to help him andJason was moving his body like a doll on his cock mainly holdinghim in the air as he fucked him. I watched for a while and sawthe pain fade from my sons face. It was replaced by a look ofsatisfaction and maybe a little pleasure because his little cockwas hard. I could see it sticking out in front of him andbouncing with the motion
I sat there watching and stroking my cock. The whole thingperversely turned me on and my main thought was that I couldn’twait to do that to him myself.
Jason started lifting him up from his cock a little higher withevery few thrusts letting him get used to it. Eventually he gotto where he pulled him up until just the head of his cock was inhis ass and then he pulled Mike down hard on his cock and Iwatched the entire 10 inches of his cock thrust into his ass andthen he repeated the motion. Mike gasped out loud the first timehe slid down the whole cock length and he just grunted the secondtime as he got used to it. And then Jason pulled him down hard onhis cock and held him there not moving at all, I could tell hewasn’t close to his orgasm yet and after a few seconds I watchedmy son wiggle his ass on the cock inside of it and he frowned andsaid, “Why did you stop?”
Jason grinned at him and said, “Because I think it’s time I letyou do a little of the work.” He moved his hands from my sonswaist and put them behind his head looking up at little Mike. Isaw a look of comprehension come across Mikes face and I saw himreach down to put his hands on Jason’s waist. He lifted his ownass up a few inches before pushing back down again. I watched myson start slowly move himself up and down on Jason’s cock and hefucked his own ass with Jason’s cock. I watched him start tospeed up a little and also lift up even more as he rode Jason’scock using his hands on Jason’s body to give himself leverage ashe picked up speed.
All this time I was sitting there stroking my cock, which wasdripping precum pretty good by now, because I was pretty turnedon by the sight of my son riding a cock. I looked at Jason, henoticed my attention, and smiled and said, “Your son has a prettytight ass.” I smiled at him and said, “I guess I will just haveto find out for myself.”
He laughed and said, “Not until I am done with him, of course ifhe keeps this up it shouldn’t be long.”
I don’t think Mike wasn’t paying attention to what we weresaying; his eyes were closed and damned if there wasn’t a look ofpleasure on his face as he rode the cock in his ass. He was doinga damn good job of riding it. I could tell he was trying to liftup as far as possible to get as big of a thrust of Jason’s cockin his ass as possible but after a minute or so, it was putting astrain on his little body. His lifting got less and less and hestarted slowing down. I could also see his muscles tremble in hislegs he wasn’t going to be able to keep this up much longer.Jason must have realized this also as I saw him suddenly thrusthis hips up causing his cock to slam upward, as Mike had startedto come down. This caused Mikes eyes to fly open from thesuddenness of it, but he quickly closed them as Jason startedthrusting up and down again but this time he wasn’t using hishands on Mike and my son was bouncing up and down on the cock inhis ass.
Obviously, he wasn’t feeling any more pain and from the look onhis face he was enjoying it and looking at Jason, I could seethat he was also having a great time. I saw him reach up and pullMike down to his chest, wrapping his arms tight around him. Mikegave a little gasp in surprise but it quickly turned to a gruntas Jason slammed his cock hard into my son’s ass and as Iwatched, he held Mike tight to him and started jack hammering hiscock into my sons little ass. I watched his big cock poundinginto my sons little ass filling it up and then I heard Jason cryout, “Fuck I’m going to cum.”
And little Mike surprised me crying out “Cum in my ass Uncle.”
Jason did just that. I saw his balls pull up and I couldliterally see his cock throb as he thrust it hard into my son’sass and he came spurting his cum deep in my son’s ass. He heldhim tight against him as I saw his body shudder with his orgasm,his cock throbbed a few more times and then I watched him pullback, pulling his cock out of my sons ass and his cock spurtedone last time this time over my sons ass. I watched as his cocksettled between the cheeks of my son’s ass oozing cum and I couldsee my son’s asshole gaping open with cum dripping out of it andI had all I could stand.
I stood up saying or practically growling, “My turn.”
I got on the bed and grabbed my son by the waist, I saw Jasonlook at me over my son’s shoulder as I knelt on the bed and as Igrabbed my son, he released him. I saw my son start to turn hishead back but I didn’t give him much of a chance as I pulled himbackward startling him as I dragged him to the foot of the bed. Istood up putting an arm under my son’s waist and holding my cockin front of me pulled him back so my cock head was at his asshole and with one hard thrust, I entered his ass.
My cock was not as long as Jason’s, but it was a lot wider andwhile my son had gotten used to Jason’s cock size he hadn’t mine.I heard him cry out as I spread him open wider than he had beento date. I was past caring if it hurt him. I just wanted intothat ass and it felt fantastic. Jason was right he had a tightass; it was a good thing he had been fucked already and that hewas lubed with Jason’s cum in addition to whatever lube they hadused before I got there. Even so I had to pull him back prettyhard against me to get my cock into him he was so tight.
I slammed my cock into his ass a couple of times before I was allthe way inside of him. The first time I went into him abouthallway so I pulled back out of him almost all the way, only toslam back into him again. I had both my hands around his waist asI started thrusting in and out of his ass. He felt so fuckingtight and I looked down to see my cock spreading his asshole wideopen. He had his face buried in the bed and I could see his handsclenched and realized he must have been in a lot of pain but hedidn’t lift his head up or call to me to stop, maybe if he hadcried for me to stop I might have stopped and then again maybenot. I gave him a real hard fucking for a good couple of minutesbefore I saw my sons hands slowly unclench. After a couple ofmore minutes, he managed to pull his face out of the bed lookback at me. I saw the tears that he had been crying but then Isaw him smile as he said, “Fuck me good dad.”
Hearing that, I slammed my cock into him even harder. He groanedout loud and his fist clenched once again. When that happened,Jason slid down the bed. He grinned at me as he spread his legsto go around my son’s body and pull my sons head up so my soncould see his cock. His cock was still hard but greasy from mysons ass and his cum on it, he didn’t even have to say anythingas my son opened his mouth to start sucking on the head while Ifucked his ass.
Jason held my sons head in place as I was fucking him. Mike puthis hands on Jason’s thighs supporting himself and I was stillholding onto his hips. It was so fucking hot watching mynine-year-old son sucking a cock while getting ass fucked. Itried as hard as I could to keep from cumming too soon. I wantedto savor this for as long as possible. As I watched him suckingJason’s cock, he started going down further on Jason’s cock. Hehad sucked this cock before and deep throated it so I wasn’tsurprised when I saw him swallow the whole thing and I watched asall ten inches went down his throat with a little help fromJason. Jason had his hands around Mikes head and he started topull my son’s head up and down fucking his mouth and throat as Ifucked my son’s ass.
Eventually the whole thing got to me too much and I couldn’t holdback any longer. As Jason pulled my son’s head all the way downon his cock, I came hard yelling out wordlessly with the feel ofhis tight ass wrapped around my cock. It was probably the mostforceful cum I had over the past few days right up there withcumming in my eleven year old daughters’ pussy’s for the firsttime. I slammed my cock hard against his body as I spurted cumdeep in his ass. It was all I could do to keep standing up onlythe grip around my son’s waist pushing him down into the bed keptme upright. I unloaded inside of him all the time moaning outload from the pleasure and my whole body shook for about a minuteuntil I stopped cumming inside his ass.
My whole awareness had been focused on my orgasm and thepleasure I felt but I came down from my orgasm eventually andpaid attention to what Jason was doing. He hadn’t let my orgasmstop him from what he had been doing, he still had his cock in myson’s mouth, and while I had been cumming, he had kept moving mysons head son’s head up and down on his cock fucking his mouthand throat. When I looked at him, he grinned and said, “How wasit?”
I laughed and said, “Oh fuck that was great, I can’t decide whatI like more my daughters’ pussy’s or my son’s ass.”
He laughed and said, “Yeah I know what you mean Brianna has onetight pussy.”
I looked at him questioningly and said, “When did you fuckBrianna?”
He grinned and said, “This morning when I got here, I would havewaited until you could watch but your wife told me not to worryyou could watch it later.” With that, he pointed to the camera inthe ceiling above the bed.
I could have been mad about it. Any father hearing about hiseleven-year-old daughter getting fucked would have, but since Ihad already fucked her a few times and she seemed to enjoy it somuch I just shrugged and said, “Yeah your right.”
And then I grinned and said, “She is a great little fuck isn’tshe?”
He laughed and said, “That she is, you have a little nympho onyour hands with that one, speaking of which mind if I haveanother go at this one’s ass?”
I looked down at Mike still sucking his cock and at my cock stillin my sons ass but softening somewhat and said, “Yeah go ahead.”
I pulled out of my sons ass watching a gush of my sperm come outand his asshole gape wide open, I moved onto the bed as Jasonpulled my sons mouth off of his cock.
Mike’s face had a glazed look on it for a few seconds and hismouth stayed open, missing the cock that had been in it. Theglazed look disappeared and his mouth closed as I laid downbeside him. I looked at Jason getting behind my son in the exactsame position I had been in a few seconds ago and I watched as heput his cock to my son’s ass and in one smooth easy stroke buriedit inside. I heard a little grunt come from my son and looked athim.
I saw a look of pleasure on his face and I watched him sigh andlook right at me as he smiled as Jason slowly started to fuck hisass. I smiled at my son and I said, “How you holding up sport?”
He grinned and said, “This is so fucking cool dad.”
I laughed and said, “So you are enjoying getting fucked huhsport?”
He grinned back at me and said, “It’s awesome dad, at first ithurt so much but after a while it started feeling good.”
I replied saying, “I wasn’t too rough on you was I?”
He frowned and then grinned and said, “No dad, it hurt a lot morethan when Uncle started fucking me, but I didn’t care since itwas you dad and then it started feeling really good, and havinghis cock in my mouth while you fucked me was the best ever.”
I chuckled as I said, “So was it everything you thought it wouldbe.”
He grinned and said, “Better.” And then he closed his eyes andhis body shuddered for a few seconds and then he looked at meagain and said, “I keep on cumming dad.”
I chuckled again and looked at Jason who grinned and said, “Yeahhe must have cum a couple of times while I was fucking him.”
I had felt his asshole spasm around my cock a few times while Iwas fucking him. He must have cum at least a couple of times. Iwas surprised that at nine-years-old, he could cum from gettingfucked in the ass but obviously, he could. Of course, he didn’tproduce sperm yet, so there was no visible indication when hecame. I watched Jason fucking my son with long slow strokestaking his time for a couple of minutes and my son shudder atleast once more before Mike said, “Dad can I suck on your cockwhile he fucks me.”
I laughed and said, “Sure you can son.”
I scooted so he had access to my cock, which he quickly devoured.
For the next couple of hours my son, Jason and I took turnsfucking and sucking. We tried a variety of positions, him ridingon top, getting fucked in his ass and mouth while he was on hishands and knees. I also fucked him with me on top with his littlebody underneath me and his legs bent back. It wasn’t a continuousfuck session; we did take breaks and one for about a half hour toget Mike cleaned out and us washed off in the shower. Which ledto more fucking and sucking in the shower. Eventually we allcollapsed on the bed in a big pile, tired out from our exertions,which is where we were when the rest of the family came home.
Chapter Twenty-threeWe were all laying there when we heard them come in. The bedroomdoor was open so we heard them come in laughing and talking and afew seconds later what sounded like a herd of elephants comerunning up the stairs. A few seconds later Ashley burst into theroom with Brianna following her, both of them giggling andlaughing. They stopped and went silent as soon as they saw us alllaying there and both of them stared for a few seconds. I lookedat my two 11-year-old girls. Both of them were wearing matchingclothing. Denim mini-skirts that were extremely short and I meanjust barely covering their ass cheeks. They had on halter-tops sotight that you could make out their small titties under them andtheir nipples poking out of the fabric. The only difference wasBrianna, she had a pink dog collar around her neck that I couldsee said, “Little Bitch” which had a leash tied to it whichAshley was gripping in her hands.
They didn’t stay silent for long as Ashley looking at all of ussaid, “Bubby did you finally get fucked?”
My son her “Bubby.” Looked at her with a little smile on his faceand wearily replied back, “Yeah sissy, I got fucked real good andhard and it was so cool.”
I couldn’t help but laugh and even Jason chuckled. At that pointher mother my wife appeared and behind her and also her sisterJason’s girlfriend, they had large bags full of stuff which theydropped when they saw us and on seeing us they both grinned butmy wife spoke up and she said, “Well it looks like you three hadfun while we were gone.”
My wife Tammi was wearing almost the same outfit as the girls. Amini skirt just as short and a halter-top just as tight as thegirls but she had a lot more and I mean a lot more up top and herhalter-top was filled with her massive tits barely holding themin. She was not wearing a bra so I could see her nipples stickingthrough her top and Shannon, she was wearing the exact sameoutfit as her sister. They pretty much had similar bodies.Shannon was a few inches taller and a few years younger but theylooked almost like twins. From the loos of it, the four of themhad coordinated to wear the same outfit and to look as slutty aspossible.
I just smiled at her and said, “Yeah we broke Mike in while youwere shopping.”
My wife giggled and said, “I can see that, so Mike how was it wasit everything you were waiting for?”
Mike grinned and said to his mom, “It was fucking awesome.”
We all laughed at that and suddenly we had four female’s twogirls and two women jumping on the bed. Both of my girls, withAshley still holding onto Brianna’s leash, piled on top of Mike.Shannon got on the bed and laid on top of Jason giving him a bigkiss. My wife did the same to me giving me a huge passionate kisswhile rubbing her tits against my body. I held her tight andgrabbed her ass, which I quickly found out was bare, as she wasnot wearing any panties. I grabbed her bare ass cheeks as Ipulled her against me
After a minute or two, we broke off the kiss and she cuddledagainst me. Everything quickly settled down with both the girlssandwiching Mike between them and whispering in his ear all threeof them giggling. I also noticed that they also had no panties onand on the other side of them; I looked at Shannon and Jasoncuddling together just like my wife and I were. As I held my wifetight, I asked my wife, “So what did you guys do today and what’swith the outfits you’re wearing?”
There was giggles from all four of the girls and my wife said,“You like them honey?”
I replied, “Well they are a little skimpy and dare I say slutty.”
That brought another round of giggles and my wife said, “That’swhat we were shooting for when we got them.”
I chuckled and said “Oh so you were trying to make the two of youand our daughters look like little sluts and no panties to boot?”
There were more giggles and Shannon spoke up saying, “Yup that’sexactly what we were shooting for.”
I sighed and said, “So can someone explain to me why.”
My wife giggled again and said, “Of course we can honey but weshould probably start at the beginning and this morning.”
I said, “Ok go ahead and tell me.”
Tammi:Well this morning when I woke up, you were just walking out ofthe bedroom door when I woke up. I could still feel your goodbyekiss on my lips and I was holding onto our son. The girls wereasleep in each other’s arms, they both looked pretty cute and Ipulled little Mike closer to myself feeling his warm little bodyagainst mine as I drifted back to sleep. I was woken later up bythe doorbell. I was tempted to lay there and ignore it and letone of the kids get it but no one seemed to be stirring so Ireluctantly got out of bed wondering who was here so early.
Of course, I looked at the clock and saw that it was not soearly, so I went downstairs. I didn’t even think of putting onany clothes, beside we had that sign by the door warning peopleabout nudist in the house, although to be honest I forgot allabout that.
So when I went downstairs I answered the door not even botheringto see who it was. When I opened the door, I was naked as the dayI was born my tits swinging in the breeze. Luckily, it was mysister and Jason and not some salesman or mailman, although itmight have been luckier for them. But it was just sissy andJason. I saw Jason grin when he saw me. Sissy smiled and said,“We weren’t interrupting anything were we.”
I laughed and said, “No just asleep in bed with the kids.”
Jason said, “To bad we could have joined in.”
So of course, I said, “Well the kids are still asleep; want tohelp me wake them up?”
Sissy and Jason both looked at each other and then at me andgrinned and followed me upstairs.
The twins had separated and Ashley was lying on her stomach andBrianna was laying on her back with her legs spread open just alittle bit. They both looked so cute; Ashley’s naked little assand Brianna’s puffy little tits with her nipples sticking up andher tasty little cunny peeking out at us. Her little cunny was alittle more pronounced than it used to be with all the fuckingshe had been getting lately. Her sister was going to wear herlittle cunny out with their playing. Mike had one of his armswrapped round my pillow lying face down and I could faintly seethe butt plug that he had been wearing before he went to bed. Thesite of all three of them was making my pussy wet and looking atthe bulge growing in Jason’s pants let me know that he was alsoturned on and looking at Sissy I could tell she was turned onalso, a sister just knows these things. Of course, what also cuedme into what she was feeling her putting an arm around me andsaying, “That makes my pussy wet just looking at them.”
I giggled and said, “Yeah me too.” I then looked at Jason andsaid, “Jason can you be a dear and do me a favor?”
He replied back grinning saying, “Sure Tammi what do you want?”
I smiled at him and said, “Can you please fuck Brianna for me?”
He smiled and said, “Right now, are you sure Mark wouldn’t mind?”
I just grinned and said, “Oh of course right now, there’s nothingbetter than being woken up by a morning fuck and she so does loveto get fucked by her daddy but he’s not here right now and I knowhe wouldn’t mind you fucking her, I mean your practically family,besides he can watch the video later.”
He grinned at me and said, “Well then if you put it that way howcould I refuse.”
Sissy pulled me against her as we watched him take his clothesoff, She whispered to me as he took all his clothes off, “Isn’the so hot looking?”
I have to admit that Jason has a nice body and a nice cock but Istill prefer you to him, you’re just perfect.
So I refrained from saying anything beyond looking at sissy andgrinning. When he got his clothes off he stood there with nicelong hard cock sticking straight out, he looked down at Annalying on the bed and then at us and said, “I’m going to need alittle lubrication.”
I looked at Sissy, grinned, and said, “Do you mind if I give himsome lubrication to use?”
She grinned back at me and said, “No go right ahead.”
I bent over the bed, put my hands on the bed as I spread mylegs, and looked back at him holding his cock I told him to usesome of mine. He just grinned and came up behind me and put hishands on my hips as he put his cock to my pussy. The feel of hiscock touching my pussy sent a little shiver through my body andthen when he plunged it right up inside of me with one hardthrust; it was all I could do to hold back a moan. I didn’t wantthe kids waking up prematurely and then when he pulled back andthrust into me once more, oh god I almost came right there andthen.
When he pulled out and my pussy felt so empty. I wanted him tocontinue fucking me, watching you guys last night and lookingdown at my kids right now I was so fucking horny, but I wanted tosee him fuck Anna and I reluctantly stood back up. Jason wasgrinning at me, I looked down, his cock was now nice and wet withmy pussy juices, and he said, “I should have enough lube rightnow, you were deliciously wet.”
I shuddered once more and said, “Yeah I am so fucking horny rightnow I am dripping wet.”
Sissy giggled and I looked at her. In the short time he had beeninside of me, she had already removed her clothes and was naked.I have to say I am proud of my little sister she has a really hotbody. Of course, since she takes after me I wouldn’t expectanything else.
When sissy giggled she said, “Yeah I could tell from thesquishing sound he made as he entered you.”
I glared at her for a second then giggled myself because she wascorrect there had been a squishing sound. But back to business. Ilooked at Jason again and said, “Well what are you waiting for.”
He just said, “How do you want me to fuck her slow and easy orfast and hard.”
I smirked and said, “Oh as fast and hard as you can withoutdoing any damage, make the little bitch cry, she wants to playwith the big girls and be someone’s submissive little bitch lether understand what that means.”
Jason just said, “Ok if that’s what you want.”
Sissy came up behind me, put her arms around me pressing hernaked body into mine, and whispered in my ear and said, “Are yousure about this he can be pretty rough when he wants to be?”
Now everyone may think that I was being mean but I wasn’t. Iwanted him to do this for her sake, she wanted to play at being asubmissive slut and having others take control of her. I wantedto let her see what that really meant. So yes, I was sure of itand I just nodded my head.I stood there her with her arms around me as we watched Jasonapproach the bed. He looked down at little Brianna lying therefor a few seconds and then we watched him reach down to herlittle feet and touch them and then look back at mequestioningly. I nodded my head and he grabbed her feet andsuddenly pulled her down to the edge of the bed spreading herlegs wide open. When he did this, you could see her pussy openup, and he didn’t waste any time shoving his cock into her tinycunny. He impaled her little cunny with his cock and he pushedinto her about halfway in one shove and then pulled back out andshoved his cock back into her, this time sinking almost all theway into her with maybe an inch still out. There was nothing slowor easy about what he did. He slammed in and out of her prettyhard and fast. It looked like he was not going any further and heheld there for a couple of seconds.
Now you ask what about Brianna what was her reaction and what wasshe doing while this happened. Well as soon as Jason pulled herback towards him dragging her on her back on the bed. I saw hereyes pop open and she startled from the suddenness of being wokenup but you could tell she was still partly asleep. She wasn’treally comprehending anything. When he entered her little cunny,I think that woke her fully up. As he thrust into her, her eyesgot wide and I saw her mouth open and a loud cry came out of hermouth. Her body bucked but he was holding her pretty tight andshe wasn’t getting away from his cock. When he pulled out andslammed back into her all the way, her body arched off the bed.She cried out even louder and I saw her hands make fist and hitthe bed hard as she convulsed. When that happened, he managed toget the last inch in her so he was fully in her little cunny.
Now while all this was happening Anna was making a lot of noisefrom her cries and her thrashing on the bed so of course it wokeup our other two kids. Ashley was right next to her so she wokeup almost instantly at the noise and looked to her side to seeher sister and hear her cries. I heard her say, “Sissy, what…”and then a looking a little more concerned said again, “Sissy?”She looked up and seeing Jason I could see a little relief showon her face and then hearing her sister cry out once more theconcern came back and she said again, “Sissy you ok.”
I panted out, “Don’t worry about your sister she’s ok.”
When I say panted, I meant it. As soon as Jason pulled mydaughter back to him, my sissy reached down from behind me andplunged her hand into my pussy with one arm around me and theother one playing and stroking my pussy and Ashley seeing thissaid, “Mommy, Auntie?”
I replied back with a little moan, oh god it had felt so goodwith my sissy playing with me and watching my daughter get fuckedhard I was so fucking turned on but I managed to say, “Yoursister’s ok where just giving her what she’s been asking for.”Ashley just nodded and rested on her side so she could watch andafter a few seconds, I saw a gleam come into her eyes and her ownhand reach down to her own cunny as she watched her sister getpounded brutally and she was enjoying the sight.
As for Mike, he woke up a little slower than Ashley did. He hadheard me tell his sister that Anna was ok so he didn’t sayanything but I could see him looking at his sister gettingfucked. His eyes were very wide watching the scene and then I sawhis hand reach down to the butt plug and touch it. He looked alittle worried for a few seconds then I saw a look ofdetermination come on his face and he laid back and watched. Icould see his little cock sticking up hard as he watched hissister get fucked but he did not touch himself just watched.
Jason stopped with his cock finally buried all the way into herlittle cunny. She had been fucked before and I knew that herfather’s cock stretched her open wider but Jason’s ten incheswent a lot deeper and was hitting parts of her that had neverbeen hit before. I could guarantee that it was painful to her.Plus while Jason had some lubrication from my pussy juices Annahadn’t had a chance to get excited so she was probably a littledry. I saw I saw tears come to her eyes and she cried, “It hurts,it hurts.” To be totally honest the whole thing really fuckingturned me on. So I said, “Don’t pay any attention to what shesays and fuck the little cunt hard.”
Jason grinned and pulled out of her but he shoved right back incausing her to convulse once more, her body arching and her mouthopen in another loud cry as he started really fucking her. “Do mea favor, I’m getting tired of hearing the little cunt crying,shut her up for me.”
Sissy looked at me questioningly and she said, “Just like daddyhad you did to me my first time?”
I nodded my head and she said, “Are you really sure.”
I nodded my head and said, “Yeah I’m sure in the long run it’sfor her own good.”
She just nodded her head and released me and I watched her go tothe bed and look down at my crying and sobbing daughter. With onelast look at me, she got on the bed and swung herself over mydaughters head and facing Jason as she pressed her pussy downonto Anna’s face muffling her cries. I saw a shudder go throughmy sister as she ground her hips on my daughters face. And thenshe grabbed Jason face and locked lips with him.
I watched for a minute as Jason fucked the little cunt hardholding her legs as wide open as he could get them, with his cockpistoning in and out of her very little, but right now verystretched cunny. I couldn’t see any blood or anything so I knewhe wasn’t doing any damage to her especially since her daddy hadalso plowed that little cunny of hers more than once so I knewshe could take it. I watched sissy ride the little cunts face andI noticed the other little cunt watching her sister gettingfucked while playing with her own little cunny. I could tell thatAnna hadn’t started to enjoy the fucking she was getting becauseher little fists were still clenched and I saw her hit the bedevery time Jason bottomed out in her little cunny. But I couldn’thear her cries more than a muffled sound coming from under mysissy’s pussy and I decided it was time for me to get some of myown pleasure more than from just watching.
Mike was playing with his little cock as he watched and I said,“Mike honey could you get over here and give mommies pussy a goodlicking?”
He looked up at me and then smiled and said, “Sure mommy.”
He was quick to get off the bed and kneel in front of me. Ispread my legs open watched as he put his mouth to my pussy and Ifelt his hot little breath. And then his cute little tongue cameout to lick my pussy and it caused a shudder of pleasure to ripthrough my body. I couldn’t help but moan and close my eyesbriefly, as he started to lick my pussy slit. Then he found myengorged clit and sucked on it. Which felt absolutely wonderfuland I put my hand on his head pushing into my pussy tighter as Imoaned out, “That’s my good boy lick mommies pussy good.”
While he gave his mommy a good licking I looked over to Ashleywho was still watching her sister and I saw furiously now rubbingher little cunny she was definitely getting off on watching hersister’s fucking but I had other plans for her and said sharply,“Ashley!”
She looked over at me with an expression of pleasure on her faceand didn’t stop what she was doing to herself as she said, “Whatmommy?”
I replied quit playing with yourself and put your strap-on on.
The little cunt whined “but I’m almost there mommy.”
I snapped back. “Do what your mother says” and then I smiled ather and said, “Don’t worry you’ll be cumming soon enough.”
She sighed and took her hand from her cunny to scramble off thebed to get her new toy when I said, “And Ashley, take off yourlittle dildo and put daddies on in its place.” She stopped andthen grinned at me and went to do what I had asked of her.
I looked back at my little daughter getting fucked and saw thather hands had unclenched from the fists and were now gripping thebed sheets I didn’t think that she had started feeling good yetbut it looked like she had gotten over the worst of it and wasnow enduring it. Jason and Sissy still were lip locked and I sawher grinding away on my little girls face. The little cunt’s bodylooked so small between sissy’s thighs and Jason holding her legswide open as the two of them used her with no thought to herpleasure just theirs. Although I could see her nipples pointingstraight up and hard from her little chest. Watching that with myson licking my pussy slit and my clit was too much for me. Icould feel my orgasm approaching from the depths of my pussy andsuddenly it was there.
Oh god, it felt so fucking good. I was forced to grab onto Mike’slittle head pushing his mouth further into my pussy just to staystanding. The pleasure hit me in a huge wave and I cried out andshook from it. I swear I felt every nerve ending in my body cryout in pleasure. After about a minute when I came down from thathigh. I patted my little boys head and told him what a good jobhe was doing for mommy. He never stopped licking he was such agood little boy.
Ashley then came up to stand beside me. I looked down to see herwearing her pink little strap-on that she was having so much funwith, but in place of the 6 inch little dildo it had come with,was the eight inch dido that we made of your cock. I smiled downat the familiar thing it was even colored the same skin tone asyou and was the next best thing to having you here with me. Itlooked obscene sticking out of Ashley’s little girl’s body and Ilooked at her grinning face and she said, “Look mommy I’m justlike daddy.”
She wiggled it from side to side, which brought a laugh to me. Ieven saw Jason pause briefly and my sister quit kissing him asthey looked to see what the laughter was about. Seeing the hugedildo coming out of Ashley they smiled and I heard a giggle frommy sister but they resumed doing what they had been doing to thelittle cunt. I watched sissy reach down to the little cunts cunnyto start rubbing her little clit.
I wrenched my gaze away to look at Ashley and I told her to geton the bed and to lie down facing up. She was quick to do what Itold her. I looked down at my son still licking my pussy and putmy hand on his head and said, “Hold up there honey.”
He pulled away, looked up at me with his face wet from my pussyjuices, and said, “You done mommy.”
I grinned and said, “No honey just getting started, but mommy hashad enough licking she’s ready for something else.”
He replied, “Ok mommy what else?”
I grinned at him and said, “Just watch for now honey, mommy willneed your help shortly.”
He watched as I got on the bed and crawled up to Ashley. I lookedat the little cunt getting fucked and I saw that things hadchanged to the better. She had her hands on Jason’s waist and Isaw her little body trying to meet Jason’s thrusts; it lookedlike the little cunt was finally enjoying herself, which made mehappy. I looked down at the other little cunt with her dads cocksticking out from her body. I spread my legs over her and placedthe head of the dildo at my pussy. She grinned up at me and Isank down on it feeling it spreading me open liked I loved somuch. I closed my eyes as I felt it going in me imagining it wasyou entering me like I always did when I played with my toy, ofcourse usually I was the one pushing it into me but it was somuch better when used as a strap-on I could almost imagine it wasyou I was straddling.
I bottomed out and it felt so good filling me up all the wayevery inch of it in my pussy and I shuddered from the pleasure ofit, then I opened my eyes to look down at my daughter and smiledat her. I reached down to her smiling face and I stroked it. Sheturned her head to my hand and kissed it and I said, “Mommy isn’ttoo heavy is she honey?”
She said, “No mommy.”
I looked over to her sister who was still getting fucked, but nowI could see that she was participating. He was no longer holdingher legs she had her legs bent, her feet were on his thighs hewas just holding onto her hips, and she was thrusting backagainst him. I could also see my sister shudder and put her handson my little daughter’s chest, she saw me looking, and smiled andsaid, “She’s finally using her tongue.”
I looked down at Ashley, grinned, and said, “Well it looks likeyour sister is having fun now it’s our turn.”
So I lifted up and sat back down fucking myself on the dildosticking up from her and it felt pretty damn good if I say somyself. As for Ashley well one of the things about the strap onshe was wearing was that it rubbed against her clit every time Ibounced on her, the only one not getting pleasure was little Mikeso I looked at him and gasped, “Get over here and fuck thislittle cunt’s mouth.”
He grinned at me and scooted onto the bed and his sister said,“Yeah bubby give me your cock.”
I stopped bouncing for a second to help him straddle his sister.He was facing away from me and I watched as he stuck his littlecock in her mouth.
I resumed fucking myself on the dildo and watching everyone else.I watched as sissy had an orgasm riding the little cunts face andwhen my sister lifted up a little bit I heard a cry from thelittle cunt. This time her cries were not of pain but pleasure,but it was once again muffled by a pussy on her face. I could seeJason was keeping himself from cumming. I was impressed, I couldsee the sweat on his body and the strain but he smiled at me andsaid, “I’ve never fucked someone so tight.”
I just grinned at him and gasped out. “Are you glad I asked youto fuck her?”
He smiled and said, “Yeah she’s one fine fuck I’ll have to do itmore often.” Then he looked at my sister his girlfriend and said,“That is of course if you don’t mind dear?”
My Sissy smiled and said, “Only when I am there to watch and helpout,” they just grinned at each other. I looked back down towatch little Mike fuck his sister’s mouth. He had a little cockbut he was making the best of what he was doing. He was fuckingher mouth pretty hard. Her hands were wrapped around his assgripping it tight and I could see the Butt plug sticking out ofhis ass. I couldn’t help but reach out to it, gripping the endsticking out and I gave it a twist.
When I did that, he yelped, jammed his cock hard into hissister’s mouth, looked back at me with eyes wide, and said,“Mom!”
I just grinned and gave it another twist and he shuddered andpulled back and then back into her mouth and looked away tocontinue his fucking of her mouth. I left him alone, paidattention to what I was doing, and that was fucking myself on mydaughters strap-on. Not to say that she wasn’t helping. She wasthrusting herself up inside of me as much as she could. This wenton for a little while, the pleasure was climbing in me with eachbounce and thrust of my daughter inside of me. I was also hearingJason pounding into the little cunt’s cunny along with the moansof everyone in the room even the muffled ones of both our girlsit was so fucking perverted and hot. I loved every second of it.
Then I heard Jason gasp out, “I can’t hold it back anymore, ohgod I’m gonna fucking cum.”
I looked over to see him give a huge shake and then thrust intoour eleven year old daughters oh so little cunny and hold hisnice long cock deep inside of her and I heard him yell out,“That’s it take it you little fucking cunt.”
Oh god the sight of him cumming in the little cunt was all ittook for me. I came so fucking hard. I know I cried out at thetop of my lungs and my whole body shook in the throes of myorgasm. I almost thought I was going to pass out for a second ortwo as I ground down hard on the dildo all the way inside of mewith my clit rubbing against the leather of the strap it wasattached to. I felt our daughter buck under me and I could feelher body shuddering.
I came to my senses in time to see Jason pull his cock out of mylittle daughter’s cunny. It looked so big coming out of her and Isaw his cum dripping from his cock and leaking out of her cunny,but it wasn’t there for long as my sissy bent forward to plungeher mouth over her nieces cunny to eat the cum that Jason hadleft inside of her.
Jason looked down at her doing this and reached a hand down topat her head and I heard him say, “That’s it honey clean thelittle cunt up for me.” Then he looked at me and said, “Well wasit everything you expected to see?”
I grinned at him and replied, “Oh and more you did a fantasticjob fucking the little cunt, how was she?”
He grinned and said, “She has the tightest pussy I have everfucked in my life, I’ve fucked a pussy as young as hers oncebefore but she wasn’t even that tight. Like I said I will have tocome by to fuck her more often.”
I shook my head and said, “You and my husband obsessed with herlittle cunny, what are sissy and I going to do with you two.”
He just grinned and said, “Well, probably let us fuck her asoften as we like, if I know you two well enough by now.”Considering that I was currently impaled on a dildo strapped ontoour other daughter and sissy was currently eating out his cumfrom the daughter that he had just fucked I could do nothing butlaugh and agree with him.
Well to make a long story short, since all the interesting bitswere over. Sissy finished cleaning our daughter up and I managedto pry myself off of the dildo. Mike pulled his cock out of hissister’s mouth, everyone ended up on the bed satisfied just likenow, and that’s how my morning went.
Mark:
With that, my wife quit talking. I looked down at her and ateveryone grinning at me. I have to say I almost could not believehow my wife had basically told Jason to rape our daughter; I meanwhat else would you call it? Of course, I also knew that if hehad asked her she would have spread her legs in a second. So Ireally couldn’t be mad, could I? And then my wife; this was notthe same woman who got upset that her kids had watched me fuckher by the pool just a few days before, every day she seemed toget more and more perverted and treating our kids as her own sextoys. Of course who was I to say anything since I had not thatlong ago, told another guy to fuck my nine year old son and thenI had pounded into his ass with just as much concern as Jason hadfucking my daughter.
I avoided thinking about that for now and looked at Brianna whowas also grinning at me and said, “Are you ok with what happenedhoney?”
She grinned even wider at me and said, “Yeah daddy, it surprisedme being woken up like that and when he fucked into my littlecunny it hurt so much I just wanted him to pull it out and stop.He went in a lot further than you did daddy. I thought I wasgoing to die and then Auntie sat on my face and I couldn’tbreathe until she started sliding on my mouth. I just wanted itall to stop, my little cunny was burning and my legs were sorefrom being spread so wide. But then the burning stopped hurtingand then it started to feel good and then really good, my cunnywas happy and as soon as my cunny started feeling happy, Auntiestarted to taste good so I just had to use my tongue like sissytaught me. I think I had four orgasm’s daddy.”
I looked at my smiling daughter and said, “So you’re not mad atMommy and Jason for hurting you?”
She shook her head frowning and said, “No daddy, mommy was rightI needed to understand what it means to be everyone’s littlebitch and now I know that it isn’t always going to feel good.”Then she smiled and continued, “But if I just hold on, it willstart to feel really good and my cunny will get really happy. Ilike it when my cunny is happy.”
I looked at her and said, “So you wouldn’t mind if daddy did thattoo you one morning?”
She grinned at me and said, “No of course not daddy, I’m yourlittle bitch princess you can do whatever you want to me wheneveryou want and I won’t mind.” Then she actually blushed a little asshe said, “To be honest daddy. I wish you would do that to me,the thought of you waking me up fucking me hard makes my cunnyhappy and wet. I like it when you’re rough with me.”
I just shook my head and grinned at her and said, “Ok honey whoam I to turn down an offer like that, but it might not betomorrow or even the next day, I want you going to bed everynight thinking that you are going to be woken up getting yourcunny pounded.”
She giggled and said, “Daddy you’re a big tease.”
We all laughed at that and I looked at everyone and then at mywife and said, “Well you told me about your morning but you stillhaven’t explained what you girls did the rest of the day and whyyou are dressed like you are.” They all looked at each other andthere were some grins exchanged and my wife continued.
Tammi:Well after we were done, I had a little talk with Anna, firstmaking sure she was all right and didn’t get hurt. I thenexplained why I had Jason fuck her like he did; she understood itpretty quickly as you just found out. I realized after talkingwith her that she’s going to make a pretty good submissive toyand that’s when I decided that we needed to get her some newclothing as befitted her status, but first I had to make a phonecall to talk to you to see when you would be getting home
After I spoke with you. I told everyone that you were planning toget out early but I would like to take the girls shopping. Iasked Jason if he would watch Mike for me, of course he was morethan happy to as he had to assess whether Mike was ready to getfucked and maybe play around a little before you got home. Mikewas very happy about the idea but I told them both that I didn’twant Mike to get fucked until his dad could be there to watch andhelp out. Jason assured me he wouldn’t think of doing anythinguntil then and from the sound of it, he kept his word. Well afterthat, I quickly hopped in the shower, dragging the girls alongwith me and surprisingly enough we kept our hands off each other.I think we were all a little excited about some girl time aloneand doing some shopping.Well we all piled into the SUV and headed to the mall the girlswere in the back talking and giggling like they always do andsissy and I talked about, well let’s just say sister stuff. Whenwe got to the mall, I headed to the store I wanted to stop atfirst, the pet store. It was there that I bought that collar thatAnna is currently wearing, they actually did personalized collarsso I had some made up, the one that she is currently wearing andsays, “Little Bitch” I also had a couple more one that says,“Princess.” And another that says, “Family pet.” I had to stopAnna from trying them on right in the store. I mean we werebuying them for our dogs at least that’s what we told the salesclerk. I also got a couple of leashes to go with them.
Next, we stopped by a lingerie store and we got a few things forsissy and I, or I should say for you guys. The girls even helpedus pick out a few things out and we managed to find some cutelingerie for the girls. I didn’t even know they made them forgirls that young but apparently, they do. We all tried on a fewthings in the changing room; both the girls looked so scrumptiousin their cute lingerie. It was all I could do not to dive betweeneither of my girls legs and lick their little cunny’s but we werein public and anyways I figured I would have more than enoughchances to see them in their sexy new undergarments.
Well we left that store and hit a couple more browsing and buyingsome small stuff then we saw this little boutique woman andgirls’ clothing shop down a small corridor. It looked like theshops around it were empty and there were no other foot trafficgoing down there but we decided to take look anyways. We saw alltypes of clothing in the window for both women and young girls. Ithink all of us looked at them then at each other and we justknew we had to check them out.
When we went in a bell rang and this cute salesgirl running theshop came from the back. She was wearing glasses and had shoulderlength brown hair. She was about sissy’s height. She wasn’t fat,maybe a couple of extra pounds, but not fat. She looked like shewas a C cup and she was probably around nineteen or twenty. Shesmiled at us and greeted us as we came in. Her nametag saidMindy. Sissy spoke up asking for her to show us some of themini-skirts that were in the window. She looked sissy up and downfor a second or two and smiling said, “I think we should have theright size for you.”
Sissy smiled and said, “Oh not just for me for all of us, we wantmatching outfits.”
She just smiled widely and looked at all of us. Now there issomething about the way she looked at all of us. Part of it wasprofessional interest and her judging our sizes but I could seejust a little more than professional interest in her eyes. Theylingered a little too long when she first checked sissy out andthen when she looked over at me. I could see her look from mysissy then back to me and then she looked at the girls and shespent a little longer looking at them than necessary. I mean itcould have been the surprise of seeing twins or that she was notas familiar with younger girl’s sizes but I had a feeling it wasmore than that especially at the faint flush that appeared on herface.
Someone else might not have noticed it because her voice did notshow her interest when she replied and she really did not stareat any of us beyond what might be considered professionalinterest, but I looked at sissy who looked at me and grinned andnodded her head. She had caught the same thing I did. If there isone thing sissy and I learned from my mother and her girls was afemale’s interest in another female and apparently younger girlalso in this case.
She spoke up and said, “I think we can accommodate you, we have awide variety of sizes and we have a special collection just forpre-teen girls that want to look just like mommy.” The she lookedat the girls again and me and sissy and said, “I assume from theresemblance that one of you is their mother?”
I laughed and said, “That would be me.” I knelt and pulled Ashleyand Brianna close to me. I held the girl’s close to me as Ilooked at Mindy, the salesgirl and I said, “And they really wantto be just like mommy and their Aunt, don’t you girls.”
I had my arms around the girl’s waist holding them tight to me.All three of us were smiling up at her. I could imagine the sightwe presented. A hot looking mother and two twin cute daughtersall red heads smiling up at this girl and both Ashley and Briannaspoke in that way that only some twins can seem to do as togetherthey said in complete unison, “Yes Mommy.”
They hugged me all the while looking up at the salesgirl andsmiling and I knew my suspicions were correct when she flushedand stared at us for a few seconds.
Then sissy spoke up and said, “Why don’t you show us what youhave available Mindy.”
I stood up releasing the girls as Mindy got herself back togetherwith a visible shake and also pushed her glasses up a little asshe said, “Um yes let me get some things to show you.”
She almost ran into the back to get the stuff and I have to sayall of us girls watched her walk away she did have a cute ass. Assoon as she was in the back both Ashley and Brianna giggled andAshley said, “Mom I think she likes us.”
I had to giggle myself and replied back, “I sort of got thatfeeling also.”
Sissy laughed and spoke up, “Yeha I could see her checking us outand when you pulled that “And they really want to be just like meand their Aunt.” I swear the sight of the three of you looking soalike and so hot made her cream her panties.”
The girls and I giggled at that and sissy looked at me and said,“Do you want to have a little fun with her?”
I looked at sissy and thought about it for a few seconds of maybeone second and said, “Yeah I think that will be fun but not thegirls.”
From the girls came groans and protest, “But mommy we want tohave fun two.”
I shook my head and said, “No not with a stranger in a publicplace, just because she seems interested now I don’t want tochance it.” There were some more moans but nothing else and thenI said, “But if you want to act all innocent and just tease alittle I won’t mind, but no actual sexual contact by you two.”
They looked at me with such happy faces at that and said,together, “Yes Mommy.”
I couldn’t help but laugh. A minute later the salesgirl Mindycame back out with stuff in her arms smiling and more composednow saying, “Well it seems like you are all in good mood, here’ssome skirts for you to try on.”
She handed each of us a couple of pairs of skirts and said, “Youcan try them on in the changing rooms in the back.”
She pointed to a curtained doorway that said of course “Changingrooms.”
She led us through the curtain and we saw three changing roomswith just curtains in front of the doors which she gesturedtowards. I spoke up and said, “I hope you don’t mind we just gotfinished buying new underwear and now would be the perfect timeto try them on so we could see how they go with the skirts.”
I held up the bag in my hands labeled from the lingerie store andshe looked surprised for a quick second before smiling andsaying, “Not at all, go right ahead.”
I reached in and found a pair for sissy, I handed them to her,and then I reached in and got a couple of pairs of the cutelittle skimpy pink panties I found for the girls and handed themto each of them. They were a smaller version of the pair I pulledout for myself. I could see Mindy stare at them as I handed themto the girls. I grabbed mine and pointed towards the differentrooms and I said, “Sissy why don’t you go in there and I willtake this one, you girls can have the middle one.”
As we started in there I turned around to see Mindy glancing backand forth between all of us and I said, “Mindy honey can you be adear and help my girls out while I am changing?”
She looked very surprised at that and said hesitantly, “Um I’mnot sure, it’s against store policy for us to be in the changingrooms with customers.”
I laughed and said, “Oh don’t worry about that I won’t tellanyone, it’s just my girls have never tried on clothes like thatbefore, could you please be a dear and help them out just forme.”
She still looked hesitant and Ashley spoke up, “Please Mindy wecould really use the help.”
She looked at them and at me, licked her lips, and said, “Um Idon’t know if I should.”
I spoke up again and said, “”Please as a favor from me, I mean wedo plan on spending a lot of money here and the customer isalways right.”
I saw her nod her head at that last part and she said, “Yourright, ok I will help them out. She followed them through thecurtain. I looked at sissy and she looked at me and we bothgiggled softly that girl had no chance if I knew my girls the wayI have come to know them lately.
I went into the changing room and took my pants off to try outthe skirt, while I was doing that I listened intently to what wasgoing on in the other changing room. I heard Ashley say, “Can youhelp me with the button and this zipper I can’t get them open.”And then a few seconds later I heard a little giggle and Ashleysay, “That tickles.”
And an embarrassed sounding Mindy said, “Sorry.”
Ashley said, “That’s ok I don’t mind.”
Then I heard Brianna say, “Can you help me too.”
And then a few seconds later another giggle. I listened to thegirls teasing poor Mindy next store while I finished putting theskirt on and I looked at myself in the mirror I had to frown, itwas way too long.
I walked out of the room, opened up the curtains to the girl’sroom, and looked down to see Ashley and Brianna Ashley had herskirt on but Mindy was kneeling behind Brianna. Brianna didn’thave a skirt on and Mindy was pulling up Brianna’s little pantiesas she stared at her cute little ass. When I had thrown thecurtain open, she looked up. I could see fear in her eyes as shequickly dropped her hands. I said, “Mindy, I have a problem.”
She started to sputter out, “I was just helping her...” But Iinterrupted her before she could say anything.
I said, “This skirt is too long.”
She looked up at me surprised and said, “What?”
I replied, “This skirt is too long, I’m looking for something alittle shorter.” Then I looked at the Ashley and I said, “Theirsare also too long.” Then I bent down and said, “Here let me showyou how short I want it.”
I knelt in front of Ashley and looking at Mindy kneeling I said,“I want it this short.” And I put my hands around my daughter’sass and gripping her ass I slid the skirt up almost all the wayso you could see her ass cheeks and the cute pink panties andthen down just a little more so they weren’t showing. All thistime Mindy stared at my hands on my daughter’s ass. I saw herlick her lips as I gripped my daughter’s ass and she eventuallylooked across at me and she said, “That’s pretty short.”
I smiled and said, “Yeah but that’s how I want it and thecustomer is always right.”
She nodded her head and just said, “Ok, I will have to see whatwe have”
I gave my daughter’s ass a little squeeze as I stood up and I sawthat Mindy had noticed my squeeze. And I said, “Here look, I wantmine this short also.” And with her bent down behind my daughterand I slid my skirt up just a little too far but unlike Ashley Ihadn’t put any panties on.
I showed her my bald pussy, I saw a flush come to her face, and Igiggled and said, “Sorry not quiet that short, I meant likethis.”
I stopped the skirt just below my ass cheeks she was reallyflushed now and said, “Let me go check to see if we have themthat short.” She quickly stood up and went past me, sissy wasstanding in the doorway looking in with a smile in her face andMindy had to brush past her to go out, sissy made sure to brushher tits against her as she went out.
I smiled at sissy and her at me and we both grinned at each otherI looked down at Anna in with just a little pair of panties and aT-shirt on in front of me and said, “Lick puppy.”
I pushed down on her shoulders, she grinned, quickly knelt andpushed my skirt up and darted a tongue into my pussy. I sighedfrom the nice feeling of her tongue. My pussy had been getting alittle overheated from all the teasing and needed a littlerelief. Sissy just grinned and said, “You’re so naughty.”
She stood in the doorway looking out for Mindy as Anna did herjob, I looked at Ashley who was standing there grinning, and Isaid, “Spill what happened.”
She grinned and said, “Well you said we could tease so I askedher to undo my button. She knelt down in front of me but her handwas shaking and when her fingers brushed my belly. I had togiggle, it didn’t really tickle but I said that it tickledanyways and she pulled her hands away real quick and said,“Sorry”
But I just said that I didn’t mind and she brought her hands tomy button and undid it. This time and she pulled my zipper down.I could see her hands shaking as she did it then sissy spoke upand asked for help also and she turned to her and I heard sissygiggle, but this time Mindy didn’t stop and quickly pulled herzipper down and then sissy asked for help to pull her pants down.
I saw her stop for a second before she put her hands to the topof Sissy’s pants and she slid them down and sissy stepped out ofthem, I could see her looking at sissy’s legs and then at herpanties, but I wanted some attention also and said, “Can you helpme with mine also.” She looked over at me and turned toward meand she put her hands on my hips and slid my pants down. She washolding them tight and I could feel her warm hands through mypants. It felt so nice and when she pulled them down, I steppedout of them putting my hand on her shoulder to keep myself up. Ifelt her shudder slightly then I asked her to do my panties too.I used the voice I use with sissy when I tell her to do somethingand it worked on her also and she slid my panties down withoutsaying anything.”
Ashley giggled and said, “She used her whole hand to do it. Sheslid them down rubbing her hand along my legs as she did it. Thensissy said me too and she did the exact same thing to sissy shehad a funny look on her face the whole time and her face wasreally red but she did it.”I can imagine what the girl had been feeling, I bet she hadn’tever actually touched a little girl before and here two elevenyear old twin girls were alone with her in a changing roomletting her undress them with their mom in the next room overprobably a lot of excitement and a little fear. I looked down atmy daughter busily tonguing my pussy as her sister spoke and knewa little of that excitement but strangely no fear of us beingcaught like this. Sissy was looking out for me and I gave alittle shudder both from the feeling of Anna’s tongue and thewhole situation. Ashley continued, saying, “After we got thepanties off I saw her staring at sissy’s pussy and I knew thatshe wanted to taste it but you said teasing only so I said, “Helpme put these on.” And I held out the panties.”
“She was more than willing to help both sissy and me put them on.She did she got a little touchier with us when we didn’t sayanything. Her hands felt nice and of course, we didn’t mind atall and then she helped me with my panties. When she put them onme, she squeezed my ass and I heard her say quietly, “So smalland soft.” Then she helped me put my skirt on before helpingsissy with her panties and that’s when you came in.”
After what Ashley said, I turned to sissy and said, “Well itlooks like she was a little bolder than I expected.”
Sissy grinned and looked at me and said, “Well you can nevertell.” She looked back down the little hallway and her did ashooing motion at me as she said, “Did you find everything?”
Well I knew my cue and I pushed Anna away from licking my pussy,which was a shame since it had felt pretty damn good. I pushed myskirt down, Anna stood up grinning, and I could see her face wetfrom my pussy juices and I quickly bent down to pick up one ofthe panties that they had been wearing and I wiped her face realquick before dropping them. Sissy had stalled Mindy for a fewseconds while I did that and I turned around and stood in thedoorway next to my sister. I leaned against her as I looked atMindy with some more skirts in her hands. She was a little morecomposed now and was showing sissy the skirts, which lookedshorter than the other ones.
I smiled at her and she smiled back then I decided to quitplaying around and said, “Mindy can we go someplace private so wecan have a talk?”
She looked confused and said, “Talk.”
I frowned at her and said, “Yeah talk about something mydaughters just informed me of.”
I saw the blood drain from her face as she went totally white andI thought she was going to pass out for a second and I steppedforward to grab her arm and I said, “Calm down, I just want totalk to you about it, is there an office we can go to?”
I saw her try to get herself together and she said, “Just talk?”
I nodded my head and said, “Yeah just talk.”
She swallowed and said, “There’s the manager’s office.”
I nodded my head and said, “That would be perfect, hand thosethings to my sister and let’s go to the manager’s office.”
She nodded her head almost mechanically and held out the skirtsto my sister who took them and grinned at me and shook her head.Mindy turned around and started walking out into the store, as Istarted to go my sister said, “Wow you can be a real bitchsometimes.”
I just grinned at her and said, “Keep the girls occupied while weare talking please.” She just grinned at me.
Chapter Twenty-four
Tammi:
I walked out of the changing room area and Mindy was standingthere looking extremely nervous. I looked toward the front of thestore and said, “We should probably not be disturbed while we aretalking why don’t you close the store for a little bit?”
She looked at the front door and said, “But I can’t it’s themiddle of the day.”
I frowned at her and said, “Close it for a little bit or we canforget our talk and I can talk to someone else when we leave.”
She went white again but turned around and went to lock the frontdoors. I felt bad about the way I was treating her especiallysince I had set it up. Well actually, I had just made it possibleshe had done everything by herself but it was still my doing, butI knew I would make it up to her in the end.
She came back and dejectedly said, “Ok it’s locked let’s go tothe office.”
I followed her to the office. She opened the door and went in. Ifollowed her but kept the door open behind me. I saw a chairbeside a desk, I pointed to the chair for her to sit down, andshe sat while I sat on the edge of the desk facing the chair.
She turned around and said, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…”
I frowned and said, “What you didn’t mean to molest my daughtersin the changing, to cop a feel of my two little girls and whisperabout how small and soft they were.”
Up until that point there was the possibility that I onlysuspected what she had done and didn’t really know but that lastpart convinced her and she started crying with tears running downher face and she sobbed, “Oh god please don’t tell, please don’thave me arrested, I have never done anything like that before.”
I had pity for her, but I wasn’t done yet. In a way, she waslucky she had met us, there was a chance she would never havedone anything like that in a million years but I guess we temptedher too much. However, there was a possibility it might have beensomeone else’s kid that she happened to be tempted by and itcould have ended in disaster for her. I had to both put fear inher about what might have happened and also perversely reward herfor it. I reached up and slapped her on the face, oh I didn’t doit hard there would not be a bruise just enough to shock her andshe did quit sobbing briefly as I said, “Quit your crying, if Iwanted to have you arrested I would have called 911 as soon as mydaughters told me what happened.”
She looked at me uncomprehending and I continued, “I just want tounderstand why you touched my daughters that way and if you haveever done that to any other girls or boys for that matter.”
She looked at me and quickly said, “No I have never touched a kidbefore, girl or boy.”
I shook my head, sighed, and said, “Until today right?”
She nodded her head and said softly, “Until today.” I shook myhead and said, “Something like that doesn’t come out of rightfield you don’t suddenly wake up and decide to molest someone,something triggers it there is always an underlying attraction orcause what was it? Did someone molest you when you were young,did you play around with another kid when you were young, andwhat was it?”
She hung her head and mumbled something and I said, “What speakup.”
She looked up at me with tears once again forming and said, “Iwas never molested, it’s just, it’s just my cousins fault.” Ilooked at her and raised an eyebrow. She sobbed and said, “Noit’s not really her fault, it’s just when we were about 10 yearsold she stayed over my house and well, when it was bed time shewanted to show me something. She licked me down there. She toldme her babysitter showed her how to do it and she wanted to sharewith me. It was the first time anyone had ever done anything likethat before and it felt wonderful and then I did it to her tooand it felt almost as good doing it, even better when we did ittogether. We did it a couple more times after that. But then wegot caught by my mom, there was a huge stink about it and it cameout about the baby sitter. She wasn’t arrested or anything, shewas only 16, but my cousin wasn’t ever allowed alone with me. Iwas repeatedly told how it had been wrong, I was sick, and ifanything like that ever happened again, I would be arrested. Iwas only 10 and it hit me hard at the time but eventually it wasjust something that happened to me but I still remembered it.”She shook her head and took a deep breath as she continued. “Andwhen I saw your girls today they reminded me of my cousin andwhat we did and then when we were in the changing room it waslike they were throwing themselves at me and I just couldn’tresist touching them.”
I frowned and said, “So it’s my girls fault?”
She looked up at me almost horrified and said, “No, No that’s notwhat I meant, of course it’s not their fault, it’s mine, and I’mjust sick, sick.”
She was shaking her head from side to side and sobbing and I saidsternly, “Stop that this instance.”
She stopped her head moving and looked at me despair in her eyesand I asked her, “Do you have a boyfriend or maybe girlfriend?”
She looked at me surprised not expecting that question and sheshook her head and said, “No not right now, I have had a coupleof boyfriends but nothing that lasted long.”
I said, “What about a girlfriend?”
She looked at me and said, “Well I have a few girlfriends but no,you know girlfriend.” I could tell the difference betweengirlfriends and girlfriend and I said, “Why not?”
She said, “Because I like boys not girls.”
I said, “Bullshit!”
She looked at me surprised the tears forgotten and said, “No it’snot.”
I shook my head and said, “Yes it is, oh you may like boys butyou definitely like girls and I don’t just mean little ones likemy daughter’s. I mean full-grown women. I saw it when we came in.I saw you check me and my sister out.” That’s when I flat outlied to her. “But if I had known that it was also for mydaughters I would have walked right out and never let you in thechanging room with them.”
I shook my head and she said quietly, “I’m sorry I didn’t meantoo.”
I said, “Well too late for sorry now it happened and you’re goingto have to face the consequences.” She went pale at that and justhung her head and gave a little sob, she obviously expected direconsequences probably me calling the police but that wasn’t whatI had in mind, no I had something much more enjoyable at leastfor me and who knows probably by her if I was right.
I lifted up my skirt and sat back on the desk my bare ass on it,she didn’t look up when I did that but when I put my feet on botharms of her chair she looked up to see my legs spread and my barepussy in front of her. She definitely looked surprised then andshe looked up to my face as I leant forward and took her glassesoff putting them on the desk next to me. I grabbed her by herhair and slowly pulled her face closer, she didn’t resist and shelooked at my pussy in her face and I said, “Here is yourconsequences, it’s time for you to learn something aboutyourself.”
She was practically mesmerized by pussy as I pulled her headforward she suddenly resisted and said, “No it’s wrong it’ssick.”
I sighed and said, “No what you and your cousin did was justnatural and there is nothing wrong with sex even amongst twowomen or two men.”
She looked up at me and said, “It’s not wrong?”
I said, “No honey it’s not, now let me show you what you havebeen missing.” I pulled her closer; suddenly she gave a littlesob and plunged her mouth over my pussy. I guess I convinced herand judging by the way that she went at my pussy, she liked it. Imean she wasn’t very good but she was enthusiastic and sometimesenthusiasm is just as good.”
I gripped her hair tight as she went down on me like a starvingwomen. I heard a moan come from her. I shuddered a little as shehit my clit briefly with her tongue, but then her tongue wentelsewhere. I had to drag her head back up to where I wanted her.I taught her how to eat pussy; her sitting bent over in the chairand me on the edge of the desk, after a little while she got thehang of it. I mean she was a woman and knew what her body likeddidn’t she? Of course I found out before we left the store thatshe didn’t know that much, apparently after that scare as a kidshe was afraid to even touch herself that much and after onedisastrous experience while losing her virginity she wasn’t thatinto sex and her boyfriend’s left after she wouldn’t put out. Sono she didn’t know much about her body and how good sex could be,it’s no wonder, as suppressed, as she was that, she couldn’t helpherself in the changing room.
Needless to say, even with her enthusiasm it was taking longerthan it should for my orgasm she was not as good as the kids havebecome in a short period of time and we were not finished when mysister came into the room. Sissy looked down at the girl eatingme out and she grinned and said, “How is she.” Now I didn’t wantto say anything that would cause the poor girl to lose anyconfidence she was gaining at eating me out and I said, “Prettygood for a first timer.”
But at the same time I shook my head while looking at my sistershe grinned and said, “That good huh, can I try her out?”
I said, “Sure why not.”
I pulled Mindy away from my pussy she looked up at me with asoaking wet face and a glazed look on her eyes. I then said,“Honey, you’re doing a fantastic job, how about using that mouthon my sister.” She looked up to see my sister above her, she justnodded her head, and I stood up pushing her back in the chair.
Sissy grinned down at her and said, “Strip.”
She looked up at sissy and said, “What?”
My sister looked at her and grabbed her by the hair and saidloudly, “I said fucking strip you little cunt, take your fuckingclothes off right now.”
Mindy gaped at her but started to unbutton her top and my sistersaid, “Take them off faster you little child molester.
She gasped at that and there was some fear on her eyes as sissyscowled at her while also removing her top and her own bra. Mindydid have a cute pair of tits they were a C cup and nice and firmwith big puffy nipples. When she stood up and took her pants off,she had a fat pussy with a little more hair than I liked. Shestood there shaking as my sister finished taking her clothingoff. She stood there with her hands on her hips checking Mindyout and she said, “Not bad looking but I advise you to trim thatbush of yours. Actually you should probably should shave it offaltogether, I like my pussy’s clean shaven.” Mindy lookedsurprised at that statement, not sure how to take it, then mysister said, “Kneel down on the floor.”
Mindy quickly knelt and looked up at sissy who frowned down ather and said, “My sister was being too nice to you aftermolesting her children. I will not be as nice to a piece of trashlike you.”
Mindy paled again at that and sissy continued, “Also when shesaid that you weren’t bad, she was lying, you were a terriblepussy licker. I could have had her screaming in two orgasm in thetime you spent licking her.” That really surprised her and shelooked at me, I just shrugged and said, “Sorry I was trying to benice to you, she’s telling the truth my sister would have had mescreaming in my orgasm a couple of times by now.”
She just looked at my sister and then me and said, “You mean, youtwo…?”
I grinned and said, “Yeah us two, well I hope you do better withher than with me, she’s the real bitch in the family.” Of course,it was I that was the real bitch, but she didn’t have to knowthat at least not yet, then I turned to sissy and said, “I willleave her training to you what are the kids up to?”
She smiled and said, “Trying on some clothes, you should check upon them you know what trouble they can get into.”
I looked at Mindy who was looking at us wide eyed and smiled andsaid, “Yeah I do, I mean look what trouble the little teases gotinto with this girl, I swear I’m going to have to lock them up intheir rooms until they are eighteen if they do this one moretime.”
At that, Mindy looked startled and said, “But you mean, they…?”
I shook my head and said, “Yeah, they can’t help it, alwaysteasing but never putting out, they really were throwingthemselves at you.” Then I frowned and said, “But you didn’t haveto try to catch them, for fuck sake their only kids.”
She didn’t know what to think at this point but Sissy didn’t giveher a chance to think because she sat her ass down on the deskthat I recently vacated and said, “Enough talking crawl over hereand get licking.”
Mindy took one last look at me and then crawled forward to planther mouth on sissy’s pussy. Sissy said, “For fuck sake didn’t mysister teach you anything.” And she grabbed her hair and said.“Just stick out your tongue.”
I saw Mindy stick out her tongue and sissy directed it to thespot she wanted and said; “Now just lick right there and don’tstop until I tell you too.” Sissy winked at me, as I looked ather sitting on the desk, totally naked with a naked Mindy lickingher pussy. I grinned and mouthed, “Bitch.” She just giggled andnodded her head and then went back to berating Mindy’sperformance.
I went into the shop and headed towards the changing rooms, I wasactually surprised to see them trying on clothes. I figured theywould be up to something together and when they saw me, they bothsaid in unison, “Mommy.” I grinned and said, “Hi girls you havingfun?”
They both smiled and said in unison, “Yes mommy.”
They both giggled and Ashley said, “How about you mommy were youhaving fun.”
I grinned and said, “Yeah a little, but I’m spoiled by my twodaughters they eat mommies pussy much better than Mindy.”
They giggle d at that and Ashley said, “What do you think mommy?”They showed me the exact outfit that they currently have on. Areally, really short Denim mini-skirt with a blue halter top tiedtight so you could see their nipples against the fabric when theybreathed heavily and I said, “Perfect girls, you look perfect.”And they did, like two little sluts.
Looking at them I was suddenly reminded that I hadn’t cum yet andI said, “So you girls want to help mommy cum?”
They both grinned and said in unison, “Yes Mommy.”
I grinned back at them and said, “Ashley since Anna was so niceto me earlier I think it’s your turn.”
She grinned at me and said, “Ok mommy.”
I took off the rest of my clothes, laid down on the floor andspread my legs as I said, “Go ahead dear.” She grinned and gotdown on her hands and knees and put her mouth on my pussy and shewas so much better than Mindy and I heard Anna say, “What aboutme mommy?”
I grinned up at her and said “Well mommy is feeling a littlehungry herself and would like to make up to you about the startof the morning, why don’t you come sit on my face.”
She grinned and pulled down her cute underwear and started topull her skirt down and I said, “No honey keep it on just pull itup.”
She grinned again, came over straddling my head, and pulled herskirt up as she bent her legs to place her sweet little cunny onmy mouth. She tasted so good, nice, fresh, and sweet like only mylittle daughters pussy’s tasted like.
So for a little while I laid on the floor as Ashley ate my pussylike she does so well and Anna slid her little cunny back andforth on my face. She tasted so good and I felt her tremble in acouple of orgasm’s as I licked and ate her pussy. Then it was myturn as I grabbed Ashley’s head and pulled her tight against meas I finally had my orgasm. It was really fucking good. To behonest the thought that we were in a store doing this and no oneoutside going by knew it was going on was almost like being atthe porn shop the first time giving blowjobs. After I came downfrom my orgasm, I brought my hands to Anna’s ass and pushed herup. She got off my face grinning at me and said, “Thank you mommythat was awesome I cummed twice.”
I looked down at Ashley who was still licking my pussy and pattedher head and said, “That’s enough dear let’s go check on youraunt and Mindy.”
She brought her face out of my pussy and said, “Ok mommy, did Ido good.”
I smiled at her and said, “Of course you did dear, you alwaysdo.”
She grinned as she got up and she said, “Here mommy we got thisfor you with Aunties help.”
She showed me the outfit I am currently wearing. When I out it onand stood between our girls I had to grin because it was perfect.Standing next to the twins, I looked like a hot slutty MILF withher two slutty daughters, just the look I was going for.
Mark:I had to comment and I said, “So the slutty MILF and daughterlook was on purpose, but why?” She grinned at me and said, “Oh noreal reason, it’s just that sometimes I want to look like theslut I am and our two daughters are certainly turning into littlesluts.
Ashley spoke up and said, “We already are Mommy.”
My wife frowned and said, “Yes you certainly proved that todaydidn’t you?”
Ashley just grinned and said, “Yes I did Mommy.”
I looked at my wife who shook her head and said, “I will tell youin a minute what that’s all about after I finish telling aboutthe store.”
I said, “Ok but I understand you and even Shannon wanting todress like sluts but dressing up our kids in public that way,that’s just asking for trouble.”
She shook her head and said, “Not really, I see mother anddaughters wearing matching clothing all the time. Most peoplewill just think that I am trying to regain my lost youth orsomething like that. Of course I agree that it attracts otherattention, especially after… well more of that in a few minutes.Let’s just say that I don’t intend for the girls and me to wearclothing like this all the time, but occasionally it will be nicefor people to think that they are little sluts. But more of thatlater let me finish telling you about the store. I was interestedto find out what she meant by attracting other attention, but shestarted talking again. I had to listen since what she had beensaying so far had turned me on. I was thinking that I was almostready to play some more and what else she told me decided that Iwas.
Tammi:Ok where was I? Oh yeah. I put on the clothes, they were justwhat I had been looking for all day, and then we decided to checkup on sissy and Mindy. I had the girls wait for me as I looked inon them and saw that Sissy had gotten serious about trainingMindy. She had Mindy on her back on the desk with her legs spreadfacing me. Sissy was straddling Mindy’s head with her pussy justabove Mindy’s face. I could see her tongue working stretchedupwards to lick sissy’s pussy Sissy looked up when she saw me andgrinned but she looked back down at what she was doing or Ishould say what the two of them were doing. Sissy was lookingdown at Mindy’s pussy and she had her hand there playing withMindy’s clit, or I should say that Mindy was playing with her ownpussy. Sissy was just guiding her fingers directing her where totouch herself. I heard her say, “Right there, doesn’t that feelgood? Now, use your tongue on me in the same place, touchyourself wherever it feels good and I can guarantee it will feelgood for me if you use your tongue there.
Then she let Mindy play with herself as she got tongued and shesaid to me, “Hey sissy how are the girls?”
I grinned and said, “Oh they are ok, they helped their motherwith a little problem I was having and then showed me thesepretty clothes that you guys picked out.”
She grinned and said, “A little problem huh.”
I just grinned back at her as she shook her head and then I said,“So how is she, any better.”
She nodded her head and said, “Yes she is a lot, the poor dearexplained to me what happened when she was a kid and when shefirst had sex.” That’s when I found out about the boyfriends andno playing with herself. “I looked down at her horrified. Shedidn’t play with herself? I mean how could she not ever play withherself? No wonder my girls set her off she was so suppressedit’s a wonder something hadn’t happened earlier.
I shook my head and said, “The poor dear I feel so sorry for her,I think she needs a reward for doing so good.”
Sissy looked at me and grinned and said, “Oh what would that be?”
I grinned and said, “Oh I have something in mind just let mecheck on the girls first and why don’t you give her poor tongue arest she looks like she straining to reach your pussy.”
I motioned for her to sit down and she grinned and said, “Ok Ithink she is ready for that.”
I watched her sit down further and plant her pussy right down onMindy’s mouth. I saw Mindy jerk a little and then Sissy smile andsay, “Oh I think she liked that.”
I grinned and left the office. The girls were standing rightoutside and had heard everything and Ashley whispered as I cameup to her, “Is that true mommy she doesn’t even play withherself?”
I nodded my head and she sighed and said, “The poor, poor girl.”I had to grin at that coming from an eleven year old talkingabout a girl much older than she was.
I shook my head and then said quietly, “So girls you want to helpme give the poor girl a little treat.”
In unison, they said quietly, “Yes Mommy.”
I grinned and said, “Ok here’s what I want you girls to do.”
When I told them what I wanted they both looked at me wide eyedand said together, “Really mommy?”
I nodded my head grinning and said, “Really!”
They both looked at each other and grinned and Ashley said, “Thisis going to be fun.”
I giggled and said, “Yeah it will.”
I went back into the room and said, “I think I will reward her bylicking her pussy until she has an orgasm,”
Sissy grinned and she said, “That sounds like a good idea.”
I took my top off because I wanted my tits bare and knelt down infront of Mindy’s spread legs where she was fingering herself andI grabbed her hands and said, “Here make use of these onyourself.”
Sissy grinned, grabbed Mindy’s hands, brought them up to her owntits, and said, “Play with my titties.”
I watched Mindy’s hands cup Sissy’s tits and I could hear alittle moan come from her and sissy said, “Oh I think she likesmy tits.”
Sissy put her hands over Mindy’s holding them on her tits, shenodded her head, and I put my hands on Mindy’s legs holding themopen. Then the first time, probably since she was 10, a tonguelightly touched Mindy’s pussy. Mindy jerked a lot harder than Ihad seen before and sissy said, “Oh I think she really likesthat.” I just grinned at her since it wasn’t my tongue that hadtouched her pussy. I looked down in front of me where Anna waspressed between my naked tits and the desk with her tongue inMindy’s pussy.
You see I wanted Mindy to have fun and I wanted my girls to havefun and taste another pussy that wasn’t related to them, broadentheir horizons as they say, but I didn’t want Mindy finding outour little secret. Oh, she might suspect eventually but she wouldnot know for sure and everyone would go home happy.
So I held her legs open and Sissy rode her face as my littledaughters took turns eating her out. I watched as Anna licked herpussy for a little bit then she pulled back and slipped out frombetween the desk and me and Ashley slid in place to take overwith very little time taken to do it. Mindy was shortly writhingunder Sissy as my girls pleasured her with her thinking it was I.It was so hot that I wish you guys could have been there. As forme, well I said everyone would go home happy. As my girls werealso nice to their mommy. When they weren’t licking Mindy’spussy, they had my skirt lifted up, licking my pussy.
We were all having fun and sissy was the first to orgasm ridingMindy’s face hard. I saw her hands grip Mindy’s tits real hard asshe gave a big shudder and then an even bigger one as she grounddown hard on Mindy’s face. Mindy jerked a little hard herselfwhen that happened, but she didn’t have an orgasm just yet. Annacontinued licking her pussy, when sissy came down from her orgasmshe was grinning and she said, “Well she certainly has learnedher lesson.”
I grinned but did not say anything since my tongue, wassupposedly in Mindy’s pussy. And then it was my turn as my orgasmhit me. I gripped Mindy’s thighs so hard I probably left bruisesand I gritted my teeth as I ground down on Ashley’s little faceand I pressed my tits hard into Anna’s back. I practicallycrushed her as I pressed her tight against the desk. I heard alittle moan from her in Mindy’s pussy she probably got off onit.” (Anna spoke up, “I did mommy it hurt, but it made my cunnytingle.”) Well it was all I could do to keep from crying outsince Anna’s tongue was still stuck in Mindy’s pussy, but Ipassed through it and released my death grip a little on Mindy’sthighs.
Well Mindy still hadn’t had an orgasm. I mean there was a chanceshe wouldn’t some woman don’t but I had a feeling it wasn’t hershe just need a little extra encouragement for her first one. Ihad a wicked idea and I released one hand to grab Anna’s hair andpull her back from Mindy. She twisted her head up to look at meand I put a finger to my lips and said, “Sissy how’s she doingnow.”
Sissy looked a little puzzled and said, “She’s doing a lot betternow.” And she didn’t say anything else. I made a motion for herto keep going and she did saying, “It took a little work but shehas really learned she gave me a pretty good orgasm.”
While she was talking, I bent down to whisper, “Quick you andyour sister go to the door and say loudly mommy what are you andAuntie doing? Then play along”
They grinned at me and quickly slid out from under me. A secondlater I felt Ashley side from under me and I bent my head tofinally taste Mindy myself. I have to say, I had been missingout. She tasted wonderful, so sweet and tasty. I just used thetip of my tongue to taste her since I didn’t want her to noticethe huge difference between mine and the girls tongue’s but Iwanted to dive right in then I heard Anna say loudly, “Mommy whatare you and Auntie doing to that nice lady?”
She said it a little differently than I asked her too but whatshe said worked just fine as I felt Mindy jerk at the sound ofher voice but I held onto her legs tightly pulling my tongue outof her tasty snatch. I saw her hands try to come down fromsissy’s tits, but sissy held them tight to her titties and Isaid, “Just playing with her honey.”
And then I heard our wicked little girl Ashley say, “Can we playtoo mommy.”
I had to hang on tight to Mindy as she tried to get away andSissy sat down harder and said loudly, “Quit your squirmingaround.”
She did settle down at that and I said, “No girls you’re tooyoung, when your older maybe you can play like this but for nowyou can watch.”
With that, I felt Mindy shudder a little but she didn’t try toget away this time and I bent to her pussy to lick it while thetwins in unison said, “Ok mommy.”
Well my tongue touched her at that time and she jerked wildly butnot in orgasm, not quite yet. So I probed deeper into her becauseI wanted a good taste of her. I felt her shudder as my tonguewent deeper than the girls had and while I did this I heard mysister say, “I’m going to get up now and I don’t want you tryingto get away until we let you go, if you understand squeeze myhand.”
She must have squeezed her hand since my sister said, “Allright.” I looked at her over the pussy mound I was eagerly eatingand saw sissy get off her face. Then I saw her look down at meeating her out and then look behind me and gasp at seeing thegirls. She knew they were there but seeing them was different alltogether and she moaned, “Oh god this is so wrong.” And gave ashudder
Then I heard Ashley say, “Why is it wrong Mindy?”
Mindy just looked at her surprised and she said, “Because it justis.”
Then I watched out of the corner of my eye as Ashley on one sideand Anna on the other side walked around the desk and approachedthe other end. Mindy looked from one side to the other as theywalked up to her and they looked down at her soaking wet face anddear Anna said, “but why?” and then she looked up at sissy andsaid, “Is it wrong what mommy is doing Auntie?
Sissy put a hand on Mindy’s head and said, “No Honey she’s justconfused.”
Mindy looked up at her confused and said, “But it is and therejust kids watching this.”
Sissy shook her head and said, “No it’s not wrong to please andreceive pleasure and the only way the kids are going to learn isto watch and when they get older they will be able to understandthat. I mean it’s not like the kids are having sex, just learningabout it just like they do in school.”I have to say my kids and my sister would make pretty damn goodactors. I couldn’t believe the way they were talking to thisgirl, hell I was just going to see if the kids watching her wouldhelp set her off not all the rest but it seemed to be paying off.I felt Mindy’s legs trembling a little bit and she put her headback and closed her eyes moaning, “Oh god it’s wrong I shouldn’tbe doing this.” But her hand had crept up to my hair and startedgripping it and pulling me tighter into her. I could feel hertrembling increase and she moaned aloud wordlessly as I used mytongue to flick her clit, which caused another jump, and shemoaned again. Then I saw Ashley and Anna both bend over andwhisper something in both of her ears. I didn’t know what theyhad said to her at the time all I knew was that whatever it washit her like a lightning bolt. She yelled and her body jumped. Itwas a good thing that I held onto her because she bucked hard andit was all I could do to keep my mouth on her pussy. Then a floodof juices came squirting out of her soaking my face and drippingdown my chin. Who could have known that she was a squirter?Apparently she did, since I found out later that the one time shehad sex and lost her virginity she had an orgasm, her very firstone and last until today, the boy she was with had been sodisgusted by it that he had pulled out of her calling her afreak. That was one of the reasons she did not play with herselfand didn’t want sex. I swear if I found that boy, that I wouldsmack him so hard to make that poor girl so ashamed of herself.
Well she was a squirter and I have to say I kind of liked it. Shetasted so good and gave me so much to taste, it was dripping downmy chin and over my tits. I clamped my mouth down on her so Iwouldn’t lose any of it; it was almost as if she was peeing in mymouth but without the taste of pee, I loved it. Well her bodyquit jerking around and went limp as her squirting stopped. Ilooked up from her to see that she was not moving and lifted upmore to see that she had passed out. I could see her breathing soI knew she was all right and Sissy grinned at me and said, “Shepassed out.” I stood up and looked down at her, she looked socute laying there naked passed out on the desk and Anna said,“Just like I did mommy when daddy fucked me the first time.”
I glared at her and put my finger to my lips and she said,“Oops.”
I had to laugh and said, “Its ok dear she’s passed out she didn’thear but you can’t go around saying that.”
She looked abashed and said “sorry mommy.” I looked at both mygirls and said, “So what did you whisper to her that set heroff?”
The girls giggled and looked at each other and then at me andtogether in unison once again said, “Mommy doesn’t know it, butsissy licks me just like that?”
I looked at them astonished and the girls giggled which causedSissy and me to also giggle.
Then Ashley looked at me and said, “Wow mommy she soaked yougood, did she pee on you?”
I laughed and said, “No it’s not pee, some woman do that, it’sthe same stuff that makes you wet when you are excited just a lotmore of it.
At that time I saw Mindy start to stir and I motioned the girlsto step back behind there aunt so she wouldn’t see them rightwhen she awakened. We watched her wake up, she seemed confusedfor a second or two and looked up at me and said, “Whathappened?” Then she remembered and looked around quickly and notseeing the girls right away looked at me and I said, “So did youenjoy your orgasm?”
She looked at me and then at my soaking wet tits and face andsuddenly wailed, “Oh god I did it again!” Not exactly, thereaction I was looking for and as she curled herself in a ball Iquickly came around, sat on the desk next to her, put my hand onher body, and said, “Shhh what’s the matter?”
She cried louder and I stroked her and eventually I got the storyof her first orgasm and losing her virginity and for a second Iwas so mad I couldn’t say anything but I calmed down and said,“It’s all right it’s not your fault you did nothing wrong it’scompletely natural a lot of girls do it.”
She looked at me and said, “Really!” I responded back yeah theydo and I explained what it was and why she did it; if you want anexplanation check the internet.
Well after I explained it, she was a little bit better but stillseemed unconvinced and I said, “Look there’s nothing wrong and ittaste perfectly fine.” And I lifted one of my tits up to licksome of her off of me and I was right it did taste good and shelooked at me amazed and I said, “Here you taste.”
I held out a breast, she was hesitant so I put a hand behind herhead and pulled her to my breast. She tentatively licked it andthen on seeing it wasn’t bad licked some more. I held her thereas she licked it all off my breasts and then moaning she placedher mouth over one of my nipples and started sucking on it. Isighed and stroked her hair as she suckled my tits it looked likethis girl was starting to accept what she wanted. Sissy and mygirls were watching all of it staying quiet. I eventually had topull her away there was a little strand of saliva that stretchedfrom my nipple to her mouth, which she used her tongue to lickup. She looked up at me and smiled and I said, “There now feelingall better?” She nodded her head and smiled and I said, “So backto my first question, how did you enjoy your orgasm?”
She smiled and said, “Oh my fucking god it was so fuckingawesome, I couldn’t take it, it was so awesome I passed out.”
I laughed at that and said, “Good I’m glad to hear that but youshouldn’t swear with children present.”
She looked around quickly having forgot all about the girls andthey came from behind Sissy who she also hadn’t really noticed orthought about and I saw her start to curl back up and coverherself and I stopped her and said, “Don’t get shy now they’veseen it all before and watched you have an awesome orgasm.”
She looked a little scared for a second and then I saw her take adeep breath and close her eyes before opening them and saying,“Your right.” She sat up in the middle of the desk, looked aroundat the kids and sissy and at the office, and said, “Fuck.” Thenshe covered her mouth and giggled and said, “Oops sorry,shouldn’t swear in front of kids.” All of us laughed at that andthen she said, “Sorry but my boss will be here in...” She lookedat the clock on the wall and her eyes widened and she said, “Halfan hour.”
I laughed and said, “Well we should get dressed and clean upthen, shouldn’t we?”
She looked at me, giggled and said, “Yeah we don’t want to giveher a heart attack.”
I smiled and said, “No not that, but firs how about a kiss.”
She looked at me and then grinned and said, “Sure why not.” Shebent forward as I also did and we kissed, she was not shy thistime and leaned into the kiss and used her tongue also beforebreaking off breathing heavily again and she licked her lips andsaid, “That was nice.”
I giggled and said, “Yeah it was.”
Then Sissy spoke up and said, “I would like a kiss also.” AndMindy grinned, turned, and gave her one even hotter than mine hadbeen. I was jealous. She broke it off and said, “Wow that wasgreat.”
Then the girls spoke up together again saying, “We want one too.”
Mindy looked at them surprised and then at me and I nodded myhead and said, “Go ahead.”
She hesitantly knelt down and looked back at me I nodded my headand she turned to first Anna who pucker her lips up like a littlegirl and when Mindy bent forward to give her a peck on the lipsAnna suddenly opened her mouth and plastered it full on Mindy’slips. Her hand came up to grab the back of Mindy’s head sheseemed to give a token effort to move away but Anna’s hand heldher there. I watched her lean into the kiss. I could tell it wasa pretty good one and Mindy must have thought so to, as she waslittle reluctant to pull back when Anna did.
She was breathing a little heavily and I saw her lick her lipsand look at me I just smiled and said, “It’s Ashley’s turn.”
She looked at Ashley who was grinning at her and Ashley said,“Give me a good kiss just like you gave Mommy and Auntie.”
She looked surprised once more and looked at me and I shruggedand said, “You heard her, it’s just a kiss go ahead.”
She looked at Ashley, shrugged and bent forward to kiss her, andI have to say it was a better kiss than she had given sissy orme. It started out tentative but when Ashley pressed her mouthtighter against Mindy’s lips, I heard a soft moan come from Mindyand she actually put her arm around Ashley and pulled her closeagainst her. I watched them kissing deeply and it was obviousthat she liked little girls as much as she seemed to like bigones. She held Ashley against her naked body before giving alittle shudder and suddenly releasing Ashley, I saw her go brightred and she looked at me and said, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to Ijust…”
I laughed and said, “Got carried away, it happens to all of us,Ashley’s got a little oral fixation and she likes to kiss,sometimes you can forget she’s just a little girl.” Of course,her oral fixation was a little more than, well little and I wasjust making an excuse so the poor girl wouldn’t go crying againfor doing something wrong.
She just looked at me a little confused and I said, “Well weshould get everything cleaned up before your boss comes and findsthis and the store closed.”
We hurried up and cleaned the mess up. There was a littlebathroom off the office that I used to clean myself off beforeputting on my top again. When I got out of the bathroom theoffice looked like it had when we came in and everyone was nowdressed again. Sissy had on the same outfit that I had on and Ilooked at Mindy and said, “You don’t mind if we wear this stuffout of the store after we purchase it?”
She actually looked surprised she had forgot all about this beingher merchandise but quickly revered and said, let me get somescissors and cut the tags off.”
I said, “Ok and you don’t mind if we browse and get some morestuff do you.”
She smiled and said, “Of course not this is a store after all.”
So we browsed some more and found a lot more clothes that we allliked and we put them on the counter by the register then weheard the door rattle and Mindy looked up and said, “Fuck, Iforgot to unlock the door.”
As she hurried to the door it opened and an older woman, welllate forties came in frowning. Looking at Mindy she said, “Miss.Bryce, why is the store closed in the middle of the day?” Well Iguess this was her boss and she looked upset I also found outMindy’s last name at least I assume it was.
Before Mindy could reply, I decided to step in and stepped up toher and said, “You must be the manager; I have to say youremployee Miss Bryce has been a real pleasure.”
She looked at me and down at what I was wearing for some reason Idid not like her right off the bat and she said confused. “Owneractually and who are you?”
I smiled and holding my dislike in I said, “Oh just a customer.Like I said, Mindy was a big help to my sister, my girls and me.We had a lot of shopping to do and wanted a little privacy andshe was such a dear and closed the shop for a little bit for us.I mean we are spending a lot of money after all.”
I pointed to the counter that had a whole bunch of clothes on itand her eyes lit up on seeing how much we had up there, we did gojust a little overboard on our purchases but they had so manygood things that the girls and us woman could wear. Then Anna andAshley came out of the changing rooms with Sissy following them.I swear the managers eyes lit up when she saw the girls and shestraightened up and I thought “Oh no not another one, how manylittle girl lovers were there out there?” Then I thought abouthow skimpy a lot of the young girls clothing sold in the storewas. I had to shake my head, because it looked like the owner wasstocking the store to her own taste.
Then the owner said, “My, what pretty young girls I hope youfound everything you were looking for?”
I looked at Mindy and grinned and said, “Oh more than I waslooking for, a lot more.” Mindy actually blushed but I turned tothe owner and said, “Yes, Mindy was a huge help findingeverything. I think my girls just love her to death now, she wasso helpful to them.”
She looked over at Mindy and said, “Yes she’s one of my bestemployee’s I don’t know what I would do without her.”
I said, “Well she deserves a raise she was such a pleasure, areal pleasure.”
Mindy blushed when I said that. I meant every word of it and sheknew exactly what I meant. The owner looked at her and then me alittle suspiciously before smiling and she said, “Well, is thereanything more we can show you or help you with?”
I grinned and said, “No we got enough stuff, my husband willprobably kill me when we get home.”
I giggled she just smiled and said, “Well then, let us ring youup.”
She looked at Mindy and said, “Would you please take care ofthat.”
Mindy smiled and said, “Of course.”
She rang up all our purchases and it was a pretty penny. As Mindywas ringing the stuff up, I noticed the owner practicallydrooling over our two girls as she talked with them and sissyabout what they liked to do in school of all things. I guess itwas her opening spiel. I looked at sissy who rolled her eyes atme she knew what was going on so I didn’t have to worry aboutthem and Mindy whispered to me, “Thanks a lot I would have gottenin big trouble with Elsie; I thought I was going to be fired.”
I looked at Elsie and said, “No I don’t think you have to worryabout that, but my advice to you is look out for yourself, youaren’t the only one that likes little girls here.”
She looked at me surprised and then at Elsie and after a fewseconds I saw her eyes widen and she said, “Really Elsie? Iwouldn’t have thought that in a million years she’s usually sonice especially…” and she stopped what she was going to say andlooked back at Elsie and the way she was looking at our girls.
I nodded and said, “Yeah Elsie, and Mindy, one piece of advicedon’t ever be tempted to touch a kid in this store ever again,you’re lucky it was me and my girls who understand you.”
She looked at me seriously and nodded her head and said, “I won’ttouch another young girl I promise.”
I grinned at her and said, “Oh I never said that, just don’t doit at this store or with someone’s kids that are not asunderstanding.” She looked a little shocked at that although sheshouldn’t have been and I said, another piece of advice for youif you don’t mind she shook her head and I said, “Find anotherjob preferably not around any kids, it will take the temptationaway and also that one.” And I nodded toward Elsie and continued,“She’s a predator, I can tell and she is going to be caught oneday and you don’t want to be around when that happens.”
Mindy started to say, “But…” and I stopped her and I said, “Trustme I can tell, she reminds me of my mom.”
That’s what had set off my radar and why I took an instantdislike to her, she reminded me of my mom. Even though my momliked older girls that were at least teens, she was a predatorand could pick the easy ones, the broken ones. Once she had them,she would mold them to her taste or discard them and she had beenteaching me to take her place. So I could tell the signs. It wasalso how I was so good at picking up on Mindy’s predilections andtaste even if she didn’t acknowledge them to herself then.
Mindy looked at me shocked and said, “I will keep that in mind,thank you.” And then she looked embarrassed and said, “And I meanthank you for everything.”
I chuckled and said, “I was glad to help out.”
She smiled at me and finished ringing everything up and I gaveher my credit card. I was not surprised by the total but she wasand she said, “Wow that’s my biggest sale ever, we usually don’tmake that much all day.”
I grinned and said, “Do you get commission.”
She sighed and said, “No I wish I did.” Then she grinned andsaid, “But I got enough of a commission earlier from all of you.”
I grinned back at her and she leant forward and whispered, “Youknow when the girls gave me kisses there little tongues feltfamiliar.” I just grinned at her and said, “I have no idea whatyou’re talking about.”
Then I then smiled and said, “If you do decide to leave let meknow. I know a lot of people and can probably get you a good jobsomeplace else.”
She looked surprised and said, “Really you would do that?”
I smiled and said, “Of course I would, why don’t you give me yournumber? That way I can get in touch with you and I will give youmine.”
She definitely looked surprised now and quickly wrote down hernumber and me ours.
Elsie came up and said, “All done now”
She looked at us exchanging numbers and frowned and as I handedmine to Mindy and took hers I said to her, “Next time I need ababysitter I will be sure to call you.”
She just smiled and said, “Sure Tammi.”She escorted us to the doors as Elsie watched us or I should saythe girls and we all gave Mindy hugs she whispered “Thanks” in myear and I said out loud it really was a pleasure.” Sissy gave hera hug and whispered something to her and she blushed a little.Then it was the girls turn and she bent down to hug them. Both ofthem whispered something to her, which cause her to blush alittle and stand up looking a little flushed. We all smiled ather and said bye and walked away, I glanced back and could seeher watching us until Elsie came up and put a hand on hershoulder and I saw her turn and go back in the store.
Mark:
All the girls were grinning at us as Tammi finished talking.Jason looked at me and we both burst out laughing. All the girlsfrowned and said stuff along the lines of “What’s so funny?” “Whyare you laughing?”
I shook my head and said, “Well, two grown women go shopping withtwo little girls and manage to find the one store in the wholemall where a teenage girl was working that just so happened tohave thing for women and little girls then you manage to have sexwith her and involve our daughters in the process.”
My wife frowned and said, “Well it wasn’t quite like that.”
I grinned and said, “Oh and what part of that did I get wrong.”
She looked at me and started to say something a few times andthen shrugged and said ok it was exactly like that, but it’s notas if we set out to do that it just sort of happened.”
Jason snorted and said, “It just happened when you pointed thetwins at the poor shop girl like heat seeking missiles and firedthem. She had no chance, I speak from experience.”
I laughed at that because he was right Anna had him rubbing creamon her pussy almost as soon as he set foot in this house. My wifeglared and said, “Well she could have resisted.”
We all laughed at that and even my wife after a few secondslaughed and said, “Yeah your right they are irresistible.” Thetwins and even Mike grinned at that then my wife said, “Well lookat it this way, at least we’ll get a babysitter out of the wholething.”
I looked at her and said, “What, you mean you meant that?” Thegirls chimed in “Really mommy, you did mean it you’re going tolet Mindy babysit us.”
My wife frowned and said, “Of course I meant it I promised thepoor girl I couldn’t go back on my word.”
I looked at her and said, “But honey, I mean seriously she likeslittle girls she couldn’t keep her hands off the twins.”
My wife glared at me and said, “Oh look who’s talking, who herehasn’t had sex with our little girls?”
I sputtered, “yeah but were family.” I nodded at Jason, “Or closeto being family maybe.”
He grinned at me and I continued, “But there’s just too big of achance of us getting caught and the kids taken away from us.”
My wife shook her head and said, “You’re not looking at it right.Mindy is a nice girl with a little hang up. She likes littlegirls. She would be the perfect babysitter for our kids. Shewould never tell about anything because she would get in just asmuch trouble. Plus with the way our kids have been acting,especially Ashley, any baby sitter we have will be in danger ofbeing hit on by one of the kids at some point. And they justmight see something or hear something that would get us introuble. But if we had her babysit for us, we won’t have to worryabout any of that. Let her come over and watch the kids and ifshe wants to have sex with them she can go right ahead, theycertainly won’t mind.
Ashley and Anna chimed in saying, “No mommy we won’t mind she canhave sex with us anytime she tasted yummy.
Then Mike sounded out and said, “Mommy does she like littleboys.”
My wife grinned and said, “I don’t know honey she might, if wehave her over to babysit you are more than welcome to find out. Iknow she likes big boys. Who knows if daddy plays his cards rightand she doesn’t mind maybe I will let him fuck her.”
I hate to say it but that last part of the argument pretty muchput the nail in the coffin for any of my objections. I could seefrom my wife that she knew that and I just sighed. I heardShannon giggle and looked over to her and she said, “If Jasonwants he can fuck her too, but only if I can watch.”
He grinned and said, “Well how could I resist something likethat.”
Then I remembered something my wife had said and some other oddstuff and I looked at her and said, “What else happened? You havementioned Ashley a few times, what did she do?”
My wife sighed and said, “This one had nothing to do with me, shedid it all by herself so don’t get mad at me, you see it happenedlike this.
Chapter Twenty-five
Tammi:
Well, after we left the store. We were all sitting at a bench bythe bathrooms checking out our purchases and Ashley had to gopee. I let her go by herself since we were just outside and Iknew there was no exit by the bathrooms, which were down a shorthallway so I didn’t think anything of it. I watched her go withher cute little skirt covering her pretty ass and after she wentdown the hallway Sissy and Anna wanted to get a drink at the foodcourt so I decided to wait there until Ashley got out. I saw acouple of teens head down to the bathrooms and didn’t thinkanything of it. A minute later, I saw one of them come back out.Then I got a phone call from my agent and we started talking. Isaw the kid that had left the bathrooms go back down to them andI didn’t think anything of it. I was caught up in theconversation with my agent not paying attention to the time andwhen he hung up, I looked at the time. Ashley had been gone forabout fifteen minutes that was long even for her, so I decided tocheck on her and hurry her up.
Well when I went down the corridor to the bathrooms. I noticed anout of order sign on the girl’s room. I tried the door and it waslocked tight. I looked down at the boy’s restroom and thought,“She wouldn’t have.”
Then I remembered the boys going down to the restrooms and I gotworried. I went to the restroom and opened the door real quickyelling, “Ashley.” I noticed a boy standing by the stalls and helooked surprised and then scared but he blurted out, “Jesus thisis the boys restroom ma’am.” I looked around and said, “Did youseen a red haired girl come in here?”
That’s when I noticed under the stall two little bare legskneeling down facing the toilet and a pair of shorts puddledaround the feet of someone. Then I heard the boy say, “Jesus ladythere’s no girl in here this is the men’s restroom.”
I guess he didn’t realize what I could see. Because I couldclearly see my eleven-year-old daughter’s legs kneeling on themen’s room floor, and from the looks of it, she must have beengiving a blowjob. Now I knew that she wanted to do something likethis and we had talked about it. It looked like she had managedto make it come true. I suppose as a good mom, I should havestormed in there and dragged her out but I don’t think I am agood mom anymore at least in that sense. I decided to let herhave her fun I was just outside if anything should happen. I justsmiled at the teenage boy; he couldn’t have been more thaneighteen at the most. I said, “Well if my eleven year olddaughter should happen to wander in here, tell her to hurry upand finish her business as her mom is waiting for her rightoutside the bathroom.”
He looked at me surprised and then a little stunned when I winkedat him and then left the restroom.
Now I know she was probably having fun and I wasn’t too worriedabout two teen boys doing anything bad to her especially since asat least one of them knew I saw him. But I didn’t want any otherguys wander in there. I mean, I am not that bad of a mother. So Igrabbed the out of order sign and put it in front of the men’sroom and stood at the end of the hallway watching the bathroomdoor. When a guy came to use the bathroom, I told him that theywere out of order. He could see the sign at the end so justturned around and walked away. It wasn’t more than three or fourminutes later that I saw the door to the restrooms open and thetwo boys came racing down the corridor. Stopping when they sawme. The boy that I talked to still looked a little scared but theother one was just grinning and when he really looked at me, hismouth almost dropped open. He saw me standing with my arms undermy breasts in my short mini-skirt and way too tight top and Isaid, “So did you boys run into my daughter?”
The boy I had talked to before said, “No ma’am never saw her.”But as they walked past me the other boy grinned and saidquietly, “I left your little slut daughter kneeling on the floorwith a load of cum in her mouth.”
Then both the boys suddenly bolted and ran off I just shook myhead at the audacity of that kid then I grinned and thought shemust have had fun giving that one a blowjob. I walked down to therestroom. When I opened the door, I saw Ashley come out of thestall grinning like the cat that swallowed the canary. I put astern expression on my face, which wiped the grin off of hers andshe came up to me as I looked down at her knees, which were alittle red from the floor. I said, “Did you have fun.”
The grin came back on her face and she said, “Yes momma it wasawesome.”
I couldn’t help it and I laughed and put my arms around her andsaid, “If you ever do anything like that again mommy will killyou.”
Mark:
I looked at my wife then at Ashley who was grinning at me and Isaid, “Jesus Christ Ashley what the fuck were you thinking?”
She frowned at me and said, “I didn’t mean to daddy”
Ashley:
I just had to go to the bathroom and mommy said it was ok sincethey were right outside. But when I went to the bathroom, therewas a sign on the girl’s bathroom that said out of order. Ireally had to pee so I went to the boy’s bathroom. I peaked inand didn’t see anyone so I called out and no one answered so Idecided to go in. I had seen the boy’s bathroom at school so Iknow what one looked like with the urinals so boys could peestanding up but I knew there were toilets in there and I wentinto one of the stalls to pee.
But as I finished up and wiped my cunny clean, someone came intothe restroom. I heard the door open and a couple of boys talkingand laughing. I was quiet because I didn’t want to be caught inthere, then I heard peeing and some flushes and then I heard thedoor open and shut. I thought I would get out real quick beforesomeone came back in. But when I opened the stall door, I saw aboy older than me standing at the urinals and he was holding hiscock in his hand. I stopped and looked at it. I couldn’t helpmyself. I was so horny. During the stuff with Mindy I thinkeveryone came but me so I was feeling really, really horny and itlooked so yummy. It wasn’t hard or that big, but it just lookedyummy. The boy didn’t notice me until I said, “Can I touch it.”
He jumped and looked at me. He just looked so surprised I giggledand then he said “What the fuck.”
I watched him start to put his yummy looking cock away and Isaid, “No don’t put it away.”
He stopped and looked at me and I saw him lick his lips and say“What?”
I looked down at his cock and said, “Can I touch it?”
He looked at me and after a few seconds, he said, “Uh I guess ifyou want to.”
I reached down to his yummy looking cock and grabbed it. It wasway smaller than daddies or Uncle Jason’s and I was able to getmy hand around it. It felt so smooth and soft in my hands but itstarted to get hard as soon as I grabbed it. I just knew that Iwanted to taste it so I looked up at him and he had a funnyexpression on his face it almost made me giggle again but Ididn’t, I just said, “Do you mind if I suck it?”
It was so funny daddy his eyes got really wide and he said, “Suckit, you want to suck it?”
I nodded my head and said, “Yeah it looks like it will be yummy.”
He looked at me and then at the door to the restroom and I heardhim say, “Fuck I don’t believe this.”
And then he looked back at me, nodded his head, and said, “Yeahyou can suck it but let’s get out of the middle of the floor.”
He grabbed my hand pulling it away from his cock, he pulled meinto the first stall, and he opened the door pushing me insaying, “Sit down.”
I sat down on the toilet facing him as he closed the door withboth of us in the stall.
His yummy cock was right in front of me and it was now hard. So Ireached out and grabbed it again. It was longer now but not aslong as daddies is. It was the same length as sissy and mydildos. I went to stick it in my mouth when he put his hand on myhead and said, “Wait, Jesus, fuck I don’t believe I’m doing this,how fucking old are you?”
I couldn’t tell him that I was eleven he would just thing I was alittle kid so I told him thirteen and then asked him how old hewas.
He just looked down at me and said, “Thirteen.”
I frowned at him and said, “Are you sure you look much older thanthat?”
He just laughed and said, “No I’m seventeen. I just find it hardto believe you’re thirteen.”
I looked at him and said, “Well I am.”
He just laughed and said, “It doesn’t really matter I’m fuckedeither way if someone catches us. Oh Christ I don’t believe this,fuck it I don’t care if you want to suck my cock so bad who am Ito argue with you.”
He released my head and I bent forward to stick his cock in mymouth. I was right he did taste yummy. I spent a little bittasting him running my tongue over his cock. It caused littletingles to run from my cunny and then I swallowed his cock justlike I do with Daddy and Jason, but he was easy to swallow and Iwas even able to stick my tongue out and lick his balls. I heardthe boy moan and say, “Oh fuck, you swallowed it.”
His cock felt good in my throat and my cunny tingled even more. Isucked him real good just like I always try to do and his cockwas so different from daddies and Jason, your cock is still myfavorite to suck on daddy but his cock was so yummy I just wantedto suck on it all day.
Then I heard a door slam open and someone came into the restroomand I heard someone yell, “Jim, what’s taking you so fucking longto piss.”
The boy who’s cock I was sucking yelled back, “Uh I will be donein a minute just wait for me.”
I continued sucking him, I didn’t care if some other boy was outthere it actually made my cunny tingle even more knowing that hewas out there, then I heard him say, “Jim are you jacking off inthat stall you fucking pervert.”
Jim yelled back, “Fuck you Bob I’m not fucking jacking off.”
Then I heard the other boy Bob from closer say, “I don’t fuckingbelieve you.”
I heard the door next to ours slam open and then I heard him say,“I knew it you…” There was silence I looked up to where I heardhim talking and I saw him peaking over the top of the stall andlooking down at me with wide-eyes. I pulled Jim’s cock out of mymouth long enough to say “Hi” and smile at him and then I suckedthe cock down into my throat again.
I heard Bob say, “Fuck dude, who the fuck is that giving you ablowjob and holly shit how old is she.”
Jim replied back, “I don’t know she never gave me her name justasked if she could suck my cock and fuck, how could I refuse her?And she says she’s thirteen so technically she’s a teenager justlike us.”
Bob laughed and said, “Whatever dude, damn I can’t believe yourluck dude and shit, she can deep-throat too.”
Of course I could deep-throat, daddy taught me well and his cockwhile yummy, wasn’t as big as daddies so I had no trouble at allswallowing it, I ignored the other kid and just paid attention tothe cock in my mouth, my cunny was really getting tingly by thattime and I just had to touch it.
It was a good thing my new skirt was so short. I was able to playwith my cunny with no problem as I pushed my panties aside. Istarted rubbing my little button and I couldn’t help myself itfelt so good that I had to moan and when I did, I heard Bob say,“Jesus is that fucking little cunt playing with herself.”
Jim laughed and said, “Yeah dude this cunt is one little fuckingslut.” It made me feel good them calling me a cunt and a littleslut just like you do daddy and then Jim said, “Oh fuck I’m goingto bust a nut here in a second her mouth’s like a vacuum cleanerand her throat is so tight.”
I had never heard it called busting a nut, but I knew he meant hewas going to cum soon and I wanted to taste him so bad eventhough I wanted this to last forever. But I wanted to taste hiscum, so I sucked even harder on his cock. I even used my tongueto lick his balls when he was down my throat and I heard him say,“Oh fuck I’m going to cum.”
He started to push me off his cock but I wanted his cum so Ibatted his hand away and I heard him say, “Oh god.”I felt his cock throb really hard and then I felt his cum shootout. I really wanted to taste him so I pulled back enough to lethis yummy cummy, {giggle) his yummy cummy filled my mouth up andIt was so yummy I couldn’t stand it anymore and my cum happenedalso and my cunny tingled so hard, it was great daddy it made mefeel so good and it was so awesome.
God daddy, I came so hard it was so good that I don’t evenremember the next minute just how good it was feeling with hiscock spurting his yummy cummy in my mouth. {Giggle} but when hefinished cumming and I tried to get all his cum out, he pushed meaway. It almost seemed like I was hurting him. I looked up at himand he was looking down at me grinning and I had to swallow thecum in my mouth before I said, “Did I do a good job?”
He said, “Holy fuck my girlfriend doesn’t give me blowjobs thatwell and she doesn’t fucking swallow.”
I smiled up at him and I said, “I always swallow it taste soyummy.”
Then I heard Bob pounding in the door and saying, “Dude open thefucking door, it’s my turn.”
Jim frowned and looked down at me and said, “Do you want to suckmy friends cock, if not I will get him out of here.”
I was going to be able to suck another cock so soon after suckinghis cock. Of course, I wanted to suck his friend. It was justlike daddy and I talked about, me sucking stranger’s cocks in arestroom. I just wish you were there to see me daddy you wouldhave been proud. So I smiled at him and said, “Sure.”
He just shook his head and said, “Man, you are one dirty littlefucking slut.”
Well since he gave me a compliment, I grinned at him and said,“Thank you.”
He just shook his head and opened the door.
Standing in the door was the other boy, Bob. He was taller thanJim was, but not as handsome. He was smiling at me and he lookedme up and down and said, “Fuck no way is she thirteen. She barelyhas any tits and she doesn’t even have any hair on her cunt.”
I had been playing with my cunny so my skirt was up and mypanties had been pulled aside and he could see my cunny. But hethen said, “You know what I couldn’t fucking care less I justwant to get my nut off and if this little fucking slut wants it Iam going to give it to her.”
He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was bigger thanJim’s was, but not by much and just a little thicker, it lookedyummy too, of course, I have yet to see a cock that doesn’t lookyummy.
Then he said, “But I want the little cunt on her knees like aslut should be.”
He pointed to the floor, I looked at it and I really didn’t wantto kneel on the yucky bathroom floor but he wanted me to and ifthere is one thing you have taught me daddy is to do what a guysays when he lets you suck his cock. So I started to get off thetoilet and kneel on the floor when he said, “But first give methose panties. I want a souvenir.”
I didn’t want to give him my new panties and said, “But I justgot them.”
He laughed and said, “I don’t fucking care I want proof that thishappened and if you want to suck my cock you will give them tome.”
I sighed because I did want to suck his cock, so I slid mypanties off and handed them to him. He grabbed them, put them tohis face, sniffed them, smiled, and said, “Smells like underagepussy.”
He pointed to the floor. So I got on my knees on the yucky floor.The floor was hard, but I forgot all that when he put his cock tomy mouth. He didn’t taste as yummy as Jim had but he still tastedgood. I sucked on his head for a little bit, tasting it with mytongue until he said, “Fuck that shit, swallow it cunt.” Hepushed my head down on his cock and it went into my throat. I hadto swallow this time to get it in but I did and he pushed it allthe way in. It felt great going down my throat. I love thatfeeling daddy, it’s just so, so awesome.
When I had swallowed all of it he said, “Fuck you were right herthroat is fucking tight I am so going to tear it up.”
He fucked my mouth daddy, just like you do, although he wasn’t asbig as you or Jason so it wasn’t as good, but I didn’t care rightthen. I just loved feeling his cock go in and out of my throat. Ihad a little trouble breathing but that makes it even better andI just had to touch my cunny since it was tingling again. He waspulling and pushing my head up and down really fucking my mouthwhen I had the door slam open and I heard, “Ashley!” I recognizedmomma’s voice and thought, “She’s going to kill me.” Bob stoppedhis movement with his cock all the way in my throat and held myhead tight down on him and I heard him hiss, “Don’t make afucking sound.”
And then I heard Jim and mommy talking. Bob was holding me downon his cock not letting me breathe but daddy was a lot bigger andhas held me down on his cock for a long time so I didn’t mind. Iknew mommy was mad and I knew I really should have let her knowthat I was there and ok so she wouldn’t worry, but I was afraidshe would make me quit so I didn’t make any noise or try to getaway.
Then I heard her say, “Well If my eleven year old daughter shouldhappen to wander in here tell her to hurry up and finish herbusiness as her mom is waiting for her right outside thebathroom.” Then I heard the door shut and Bob released me so Icould pull his cock out of my mouth so I could breathe again.
I looked up at him, he was staring down at me and grinning and hesaid, “I knew you weren’t fucking thirteen.”
And I heard Jim say, ‘Fuck dude let’s get out of here before herfucking mom comes back with security, you heard her she’s onlyfucking eleven.”
Bob chuckled and still looking down at me said, “No I don’t thinkshe will, what do you think Ashley? Will she get security?”
I thought about it for a little bit and I just knew that mommywouldn’t call security especially since she told me to hurry upand finish my business, so I shook my head no and he grinned andsaid, “Yeah that’s what I think also. Now why don’t you finishwhat you started?”
I nodded my head and took his cock back in my mouth going all theway back down it again just like I liked to do and I felt himstroke my hair and I heard him say, “For an eleven year old kidyou are a fucking great cocksucker.”
That made me happy and it made my cunny tingle. So I tried to doa really good job sucking his cock while I played with my cunnyand I heard Jim say, “Hurry the fuck up dude.”
Bob yelled, “Shut the fuck up Jim quit our fucking whining I’llbe done with this cunt in a couple of minutes.”
Then I felt him put his hands around my head and he said, ‘He’sright I should hurry this up a little bit, we were supposed tomeet our girlfriends in the food court 10 minutes ago.” Then hethrust his hard cock into my mouth holding on to my head tightlyand he fucked my mouth really hard and really fast I didn’t evenhave a chance to breathe and I heard him say, “That’s it youlittle cunt let’s see you gag on my cock.” Of course, I wasn’tgoing to gag; I haven’t gagged on a cock in days. But he triedreally hard to make me gag and It made my cunny tingle even moreas he pushed his cock in and out of my mouth and down my throatand he held onto my head really tight fucking my mouth.
Then I heard him say, “Ok you little fucking cunt here it comes.”
I felt his cock get really hard and he held his cock all the waydown my throat as I felt it pulse and his cum went right down mythroat and into my tummy. I really wanted to taste his cum but hewasn’t letting me taste it and I tried to pull out so I couldtaste it but he held me by my hair and I heard him say angrily,“Not yet you little cunt, choke on my cock.”
I wasn’t choking I just wanted to taste it; I really wanted tocum again and tasting cum, helps me cum.
I could feel his cum going into my tummy and I really wanted itthen finally he pulled back saying, “Eat my cum, you littlefucking cunt.”
And he filled my mouth up with his yummy cum and it was so good.His cum was so tasty and I really liked it when he called me alittle cunt and my cunny really tingled. I was rubbing my littleclitty real hard so my cum hit me really, really hard and if hewasn’t holding my head so tight and I wasn’t kneeling I wouldhave fallen down, I cummed so much. He finished cumming before Idid and he held onto my hair until I finished cumming. He thenpulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled my head back by myhair and I looked up at him as he said, “How was that you littlecunt, you like that?”
I swallowed the rest of his cum and grinned at him and I said,“Yeah that was so awesome.” He just laughed and released my hairand put his cock back in his pants, I started to stand up and hesaid, “No don’t get up yet stay kneeling like that like a goodlittle slut until we leave.”
So I stayed kneeling on the bathroom floor while the two of themlaughed and just before they left I heard Bob yell out, “We’ll behere next week same time if you want a repeat.” After the doorshut behind them, I got up off the floor and adjusted my skirtthat’s when I remembered he still had my panties. I thought itfunny that he kept them so that’s why I was smiling when mommaentered the restroom.
Mark:
I looked at my daughter who was grinning at me and I shook myhead and said, “Honey I’m glad you enjoyed yourself and yes Iwould have liked to have watched you but you can’t do anythinglike that again.”
She lost her grin and said, “But why daddy it was fun, I likeddoing it, I like sucking cocks.”
I sighed and said, “Because it isn’t safe honey. You’re just alittle girl, you were lucky that the other boy that came inwasn’t a crazy older guy that liked to hurt young girls, mommydidn’t know you were in there and what you were doing before shecame in you could have been hurt real bad.”
Her face fell and she said, “I’m sorry daddy I didn’t think ofthat his cock looked so yummy I couldn’t help myself and it wasfun.”
I shook my head and said, “I know you couldn’t honey, but youdon’t have to just worry about someone hurting you, there is alsothe chance that someone could report something like that to thepolice and next thing you know they are taking you guys away fromus. I hope you realize Ashley and also Brianna and Mike that whatwe are doing would get all of us in serious trouble. Oh you kidswould not be in trouble but they would at the least take you guysaway from us and possibly split everyone up while mommy and I goto jail, you do realize that don’t you?”
I looked over at Ashley and I could see that what I had said hadhit her hard. I don’t think that she had really thought about thepossibility and I could see her face scrunch up and could see herfighting off tears my wife said, “Come here honey.”
Ashley scooted over onto the arms of her mother who pulled hertight against her breasts, I put an arm around both of them, andAshley looked up with tears in her eyes and sobbed, “SorryDaddy.”
I squeezed her against her mother and said, “It’s ok Ashley, Idon’t really have a problem with you sucking those boys cocks, Ijust want you to understand that what you do can haveconsequences that you kids just can’t understand yet.”
I had been thinking about what she had done and what my wife haddone and it was clear that the more we did the more everyonewanted to do and just keeping stuff between the people in thisroom was not going to work. One of the kids or hell even Tammiwas going to do something that would get everyone in trouble. Ihad to come up with a way to keep that from happening. I had anidea floating around in my head but it would take a little timeto set things up if it was possible at all. So for now I justsaid, “Look I know you want to suck other cocks and do stuff withother people and if I am right your sister does also.”
I looked at Brianna who had been looking at her sister in concernwhile holding onto her brother tightly and when I said that shelooked up at me and smiled and nodded her saying, “Yeah daddy, itwas fun with Mindy I won’t to do more.”
I looked at little Michael and said, “How about you sport?”
He shook his head and said, “I’m ok with just us daddy.”
I smiled at that and thought. Yeah he says that now. Then Ilooked down at Ashley and said, “So honey since you and yoursister both want to play around with others, mommy and daddy willset something up so you can do it safely.”
She looked up at me the tears having stopped as I spoke and shehesitantly smiled and said, “Really daddy, you mean it?”
I shook my head and said, “Yes honey I really mean it.”
She grinned real wide and said, “When daddy?”
I laughed and said, ‘It might take a little bit honey but don’tworry it will happen, for now you will just have to wait and besatisfied with just all of us.”
She grinned up at me and said, “I can wait daddy as long as wecan continue having fun at home.”
At that my wife spoke up and said, “Speaking of which, why don’tyou be a dear and continue doing what you were in the SUV.”
Ashley grinned and said, Ok mommy.”
She scooted down her mom’s body to between her mom’s spreadinglegs and plunged her mouth over her mom’s wet pussy sucking andlicking on it. I said in my wife’s ear, “Oh in the SUV?”
She grinned back up at me as one hand went down to stroke herdaughter’s hair and she said, “Well after I dragged her out ofthe bathroom we met up with Sissy and Anna coming back from thefood court. They wondered what was taking us so long. I said towait until we left and I would tell them, of course, Ashley wasgrinning from ear to ear. While we were walking to the vehicle, agust of wind blew up and Ashley gave a little giggle. Her sisterasked her what was so funny and she said, “That the wind tickledagainst her bare cunny.”
Of course, I hadn’t realized that she had no panties on and askedher where her panties were and she said that one of the boys hadtaken them. Of course that brought up questions from everyone soas we walked, Ashley told us what she had done filling in thedetails. I didn’t know and when we got in, she finished the wholestory. Well after hearing her story and getting all of us hornyagain, off came the panties.
One thing led to another and Sissy and I had the girls give ourpussy’s a pretty good tongue lashing, it was a good thing ourwindows were tinted. But when a car pulled in next to our vehicleI figured that we should probably leave, of course, I didn’t makeSissy and Anna quit. Since Ashley was free she put one of thecollars on her sissy and directed her into what she wanted her todo to my sissy’s pussy as I drove home praising her pet’sactions.
I have to say the sight was pretty hot and I just wished I couldhave joined in at the time but someone had to drive and when Iasked sissy to so I could have some fun the selfish bitch didn’twant to drive.” I looked over at Shannon who grinned and said,“Well you guys get to have them all to yourselves as much as youwant, I figured I might as well get my fill while I had thechance.”
I grinned at that and said, “Well it’s not like you haven’t had alot of time with them yourself, I mean you had them all toyourself the other night while we were out.”
She grinned at me and looked down at Ashley who was still busylicking her mom’s pussy and she chuckled and said, “Yeah and wehad fun.”
She nodded down at Ashley and said, “You might have to watch outfor that one she can be a little domineering when she wants tobe.”
I looked at Ashley who seemed to be having a good time going downon her mom’s pussy and at my wife who was just lying there withher eyes closed, one hand on her daughters head enjoying thelicking. I bent down to give her a light kiss on the lips beforelooking at Shannon and chuckling as I said, “Yeah she takes afterher mom in that regard.”
My wife opened her eyes briefly before closing them again, as shesaid, “Yeah I think I get that from my mom.” From what she toldme of her mom, I could believe it, but she was nowhere near asnasty and cruel as her mother had been which was a good thing.
I looked at Shannon and said, “So what did our little girl get upto that night.”
Shannon grinned and said, “Well she had a grand old time fuckingher sister with her new toy, she was calling her a slut and awhore and smacking her ass, also pinching her nipples and askingher if she liked it.”
I looked at Anna who was grinning and asked her, “So did you likeit princess?”
She grinned and said, “Yeah daddy I like it when sissy gets likethat.”
I looked at Shannon and asked her, “What were you doing whilethis was going on?”
She grinned again and said, “Oh I was just lying there watching.”
I raised an eyebrow at that because I had a feeling it was morethan that and Anna confirmed it by giggling and saying, ‘YeahAuntie was lying there while she had me licking her cunny assissy fucked me.”
Shannon giggled herself and said, “Like I said lying there andwatching.”
Then she reached down and patted Anna’s head as she said, “I haveto say that your two little girls are really good pussy lickers.”Then she looked at little Mike who it looked like had fallenasleep and smiled down at him and said, “Your boy does a prettygood job also.” Then she looked at me, grinned, and said, “Yeahthey all do a pretty good job, I had them take turns since all ofthem wanted some of Aunties cunny.”
I chuckled and said, “Well it sounds like you had a fun nightthen.”
She grinned and said, “Oh yeah we all had fun, I even let thegirls fuck me with their toys, of course I also got to fuck bothof them in return. Even little Mike got in on the action fuckingAshley with his own little cock.”
I chuckled and said, “Well I’m glad he got a piece of the actionand I’m glad everyone had fun.” I looked down at Ashley betweenher mom’s legs licking her mom’s pussy, then I looked at Mikesleeping and Anna with her arms around him she also looked alittle sleepy. It had been a long day for them with aninterrupted night to add to it but Ashley still seemed to begoing strong, then I heard my wife gasp, “That’s it baby makemommy cum.”
I felt her body shudder a little in my arms and then both of herhands pressed down on her daughters head mashing it into herpussy. She shuddered as I watched and felt her have an orgasmthat is always something that I like watching.
After she finished she patted her daughters head and said,“That’s enough thank you honey you did a good job.”
Ashley looked up at her with her face covered in her mom’s pussyjuices she was grinning and she said, “Your welcome mommy.”
I had to laugh and my wife grinned at me. She lifted her head upto give me a kiss, which I took with relish before breaking off alittle bit later. My wife reached down and grabbed my cock, whichhad recovered getting hard after the stories and watching mywife’s orgasm and she grinned and said, “Now that Ashley hasgotten the foreplay out of the way for you why don’t you fuck me.I could use a good fuck right about now.”
I laughed at that, looked down at her, and said, “Well I seem tohave recovered so I think I can do that but first.”I looked at Ashley and said, “Honey can you take your sister andbrother to their rooms they could use a little nap.”
Ashley looked at her sister and brother who had both fallenasleep and I saw her yawn and I said, “And it looks like youcould too.”
She nodded her head and said, “Yeah daddy I am a little tired.”Then she moved to her sister and brother and shook each one ofthem telling them to get up and after a few minutes she hadmanaged to get them out of the bed and all three of them wearilyleft the room.
When they left, I looked over at Jason and Shannon who werelocked in an embrace and down at my wife and I grinned and said.“Now let’s see about that fucking you wanted.”
She giggled and then gave a little gasp and then a sigh as Irolled on top of her and stuck my cock in her pussy, plunging itall the way in to the hilt in one quick thrust. I heard an almostidentical sound from the other side of the bed and looked over tosee Jason in the same position inside of Shannon. He grinned atme and I at him before we both turned to look down at our women.I loved my wife and loved the feel of being inside of her. Yes,my daughters had tighter pussies, of course, they were alsoeleven and my son’s even younger ass had felt even tighter.Shannon was also a pretty damn good fuck, but none of thatcompared to my wife’s lovely pussy. She had a way of contractingher muscles and squeezing my cock inside of her. I had even cumonce before without me moving inside of her at all, with hersqueezing my cock with her pussy. She had been covered in sweatand trembling by the time we finished but we both had greatorgasms. So fucking my wife, which I haven’t done enough oflately, was something I loved and I tried to make up for losttime.
I fucked her good and hard; all the time that Jason and Shannonwere doing the same thing next to us we were giving the bed apretty good workout. Jason and I had already cum more than a fewtimes that day so neither one of us were going to cum anytimesoon. I stroked into her hard and fast lying on top of her in theclassic missionary position for a good fifteen minutes beforesuddenly pulling out and quickly putting her on her hands andknees and fucking into her pussy from behind. I grabbed her hipsand pulled her tight slamming into her and I glanced over to seeJason follow suit with Shannon. I grinned at him as I looked overat Shannon on her hands and knees with her huge tits swingingunder her. She had the same size 36 DDD tits as her sisters. Shewas just a little taller, but it was almost like looking at mywife’s twin and she looked pretty delicious with her titsswinging under her. I saw Jason also looking at my wife’s tits,we grinned at each other, and he said, “We are such lucky guyshaving two hot lovely fucking sluts.”
I grinned at that and I heard my wife shudder out as I slammedinto her, “Yes you are.”
I saw Shannon giggle looking at her sister and then give a littleshudder of her own. Then I looked at Jason and mischievouslysaid, ‘Yeah but I’m married to my fucking slut.”
He glared at me briefly, then grinned, and took the opening Igave him as he said, “Yeah well I can do something about that ifthis fucking slut would marry me.”
He gave her ass a slap as he pounded into her. I saw her eyeswiden and she tried to pull away but he gripped her hips tighterkeeping her there and just slammed into her harder and she gaspedout, “What did you just say?”
He grinned and said, “You heard me, I asked you if you wouldmarry me.”
She gave a little shudder and said, “You just called me a fuckingslut and asked me to marry you while fucking me.”
He just replied back, “Yes.”
I watched her whole body shudder and her eyes shut as sheclenched the bed with her hands and she suddenly shouted out,“YES OH GOD YES.” And she had a massive orgasm.
I continued fucking my wife as I watched her sister have herorgasm, Jason was just holding onto her hips as she shook anshuddered for over a minute before she calmed down and Jasonsaid, “I will take that as a yes.”
He started fucking her again. I saw her eyes open and she lookedover at her sister who I was fucking and said, “Sissy did youhear that, I’m getting married.”
My wife chuckled and said, “I think everyone heard that down thestreet.”
Shannon shuddered once again and said, “And Oh god that was thebest orgasm ever.”
We all chuckled and got down to some more serious fucking. Wefucked for a good hour ending up with the two women in a 69. BothJason and I were behind our respective partners fucking them asthey ate each other out while licking our balls and cocks as wefucked them.
My wife and her sister had a few more orgasms during thatfucking. Jason and I finally managed to cum within seconds ofeach other, actually on purpose not by mistake. I had to holdmyself off with great will power for the last minute until he wasready, we didn’t actually say anything but we knew what we weredoing. I saw him finally nod that he was ready and I unleashed myorgasm. It had been building up so it was a pretty good orgasm asI came in my wife’s pussy. I held back the last little bit topull out and drop my cock down into Shannon’s waiting mouth. Shemilked the last of my cum out of it then I shoved it down herthroat before I softened so she could clean the rest of my cockoff. When I pulled out, she dove her mouth onto her sister’spussy to clean the cum out that I had deposited in there.
I looked up to see Jason pull his cock out of my wife’s mouthbefore she plastered her mouth on her sister’s pussy. I sat backand watched the two sister’s eat each other out and sighed at thesight it was a lovely one and I grinned at Jason and said, “Weare two lucky bastards aren’t we.”
He chuckled and said, “Yeah we are.”
I grinned and said, “Well shortly I guess my kids will be able torightly call you Uncle Jason.”
He chuckled and said, “Yeah, I guess they will.”
Well after that Jason and I hopped in the shower as the girlscontinued having fun, we were joined a few minutes later by thegirls who were both grinning and whispering to each other as theygot in the shower. We each had two beautiful women hugging andkissing us. Jason and I were both past the point where anythingcould get us up but it didn’t matter it was just fun holding themand Shannon and my wife swapped so we could hug and kiss theother sister.
Shannon whispered to me after giving me a long kiss, “I decidedto take your advice and give it a chance.”
I had basically told her that he was good for her and sheshouldn’t let the past get in the way of a good future if he everpopped the question. She chuckled and said, “Although the way heasked was not the most romantic of ways.”
I chuckled and said, “What’s more romantic than get fucked hardand called a fucking slut before being asked.”
She giggled and said, “Well if you put it that way.”We all got out of the shower and Shannon and Jason left, they hada lot to discuss. Before they left they peeked in on the kids,Jason had his arms around hers and he said, “Maybe we can havesome of our own?”
I saw Shannon stiffen at that and then relax as she said, “We candiscuss that when we get home.”
He looked down at her a little worriedly and just said, “Ok.”
We said our goodbyes and congratulated them with kisses and hugsbefore they left.After they left. I mentioned to my wife what went on while theywere looking in at the kids and she just looked at me, shook herhead, and said, “Damn she hasn’t told him yet.”
I looked at her and said, “Told her what?”
She sighed and said, “Her ex that put her in the hospital, wellshe told me after she got out that he did some damage to her andshe can’t have kids.”
I was shocked she had never said anything. I knew he had beat herand put her in the hospital but I didn’t realize the extent thatthe damage was I just said, “Damn I wish I would have known thatbecause her ex wouldn’t have got off with just a simple beating.”
She looked up at me and said, “Really you gave him a beating.”
I shook my head and said, “No I had some friends do that, but ifI had known about that I would have helped them out and he wouldhave been a lot worse off.”
She hugged me and said, “Well I’m glad you did what you did, hedeserved It.” then she sighed and said, “I just wish she wouldhave told him before now, it might change things.”
I shook my head and said, “No I don’t think it will, he didn’task her to marry him because he wanted kids just like I didn’tmarry because you were pregnant but because I wanted to spend therest of my life with you just like he does with your sister.”
She looked at me and smiled and said, “You know saying stuff likethat is the reason I married you.”
I grinned and said, “You mean it’s not because of the way Ifuck.”
She giggled and said, “That’s just a good bonus.”
Chapter Twenty-six
After Shannon and Jason had left, Tammi and I made dinner.
When dinner was almost ready, we got the kids up to comedownstairs to eat. Anna asked us where Auntie and Jason were somy wife gleefully told them the news that Jason had asked theiraunt to marry her. There were squeals from the girls, Mike wasgrinning from ear to ear, and he asked, “So Jason will really bemy uncle then?”
I grinned back at him and said, “Yup really.”
He grinned back at me and then frowned and said, “Does that meanwith him and Auntie getting married he won’t fuck me anymore?”
I had to laugh at that not sure where that idea came from but hewas only nine and I chuckled and said, “No Mike, that means thathe will be able to fuck you more often, now that he will befamily.” Mike grinned from ear to ear and said, “Cool.” I laughedand the girls chimed in together, “Yeah us too.”
Their mom giggled and said, “Yeah me too.” I laughed and we allsat down to eat dinner.
After dinner I said, “How about some ice cream.”
All the kids were up for that and off we went to the ice creamparlor. The girls decided to wear the clothes their mom hadbrought for them. Very short Mini-skirts and tight halter-tops.This time, they were wearing panties. I insisted. Their mom waswearing something a little more conservative her skirt was longerand her top not as low cut but she still looked hot.
While eating ice cream I noticed more than few looks by men andsome boys, not just at my wife but also at the girls. I saw oneman out of the corner of my eye with his wife and it looked likea 9-year-old daughter staring at the girls. I saw Ashley and Annaboth looking right at him as they licked her Ice cream cone fromtop to bottom and swirled their tongues around the cone. The guyjust stared at them for a minute as she did that and then I sawhim say something to his wife who had been talking to thedaughter and she smiled at him and bent back down to her daughterand he get up and headed down to the bathrooms holding his handsdown in front of him.
Ashley seeing this said, “Daddy I have to go to the bathroom.”
I glared at her and said, “No I don’t think that you do.”
She pouted and said, “Spoilsport.”
Then Mike said, “Can I go daddy, I have to pee.”
He looked at me so seriously and I didn’t think anything of it soI said, “Sure sport.”
He got up as I glared at Ashely and said, “Remember what wetalked about, I will get something set up so you can play all youwant.”
She pouted again and said, “Ok daddy, I wasn’t really going to doanything, I was just kidding.”
I glared at her and said, “Right for some reason I don’t believethat.”
She giggled and my wife also giggled and then my wife whisperedin my ear and said, “But shouldn’t you be worried about your sonalso?”
That startled me, because the thought hadn’t crossed my mind thatmy son who also liked sucking cock had just went down to therestroom after a guy that had been ogling my daughters went tothe bathroom with a hard on.
I started to get up to go to the bathroom when my wife squeezedme and whispered, “Just stay right there.” I looked down at her,she grinned and just shook her head, and I stayed in my seat.
It wasn’t long maybe about five minutes when I saw the guy comingdown from the restrooms he looked a little nervous and sat downat his table, I saw him whisper something to his wife and shefrowned and shook her head, they argued quietly for a couple ofseconds and he sighed and sat back. I saw Mike come from thebathrooms and he had a huge grin on his face. I saw him look atthe guy as he walked past his table and I saw the guy look awayfrom him and Mike came and sat down at our table.
I glared at him as he grinned at me and then I saw Ashley whispersomething in his ear. He nodded his head and I saw Ashley grinand look at me before going back and whispering to Mike. Theywhispered back and forth with Anna joining in and there weregiggles and grins from all of them while I glared and my wifechuckled and whispered to me and said, “There was no harm done.”
I transferred my glare to her and she giggled and said, “I willbe right back.” She got up and I saw her head towards the tablewith the guy and his wife and daughter.When she walked up to them, I saw the guy go pale and the womansmile up at my wife. I watched them chat for a few secondssmiling and talking, and then I saw my wife point back at us.They looked over, and the woman waved. I waved back, she lookedback to my wife, and they chatted for a few minutes. I saw thewoman reach into her pocketbook and pull a pen out and hand it tomy wife and then my wife took it and she wrote something down andhanded it back to her. All this time the guy was acting nervousas they talked. After a couple of minutes, my wife came back andsat back down.
When my wife sat down she was smiling and I said, “What was thatabout?”
She grinned and said, “Oh, I was just complimenting her on hercute daughter and pointed out my family. She thought that we hadcute kids and we talked about raising up girls. She mentionedthat my name sounded familiar. I told her that I was an authorand she had read some of my books so wanted an autograph, which Igave her. I also I gave her my number and told her to callanytime if she had any questions about dealing with a daughter asshe gets older.”
I looked at her and said, “Why?”
She giggled and said, “I couldn’t help myself, did you see theway her husband was squirming.”
I shook my head at that and she giggled again. Then I said, “WellI think we should go now before someone else does somethingstupid.”
There was a lot of little giggles but no one protested and we allgot up from the table my wife waved good-bye to her new foundfriend and we headed to our vehicle. As soon as we all sat downmy wife turned to Mike sitting in the back and said, “Spillmister, what happened.”
My son smiled at her and said, “What do you mean mommy?”
She laughed and said, “Don’t play dumb with me mister you knowwhat I mean.”
My son then giggled and said, “Ok mommy.”
Then he looked at me and said, “I really did have to pee daddybut when I went into the bathroom. I heard noises from one of thestalls and I knew that the guy that Ash and Anna had been teasingwas in there. So I went over and looked, there was a gap wherethe door closes. I could see him in there and he was playing withhis cock, it wasn’t as big as yours was daddy. It was about thesame size as sissy’s dildos and it looked nice. I remember whatAshley had done earlier and I said, “Do you want help with that?”
My son giggled and said, “It was so funny daddy his eyes openedand he looked at me peeping at him and his mouth was wide openand he tried to cover his cock with his hands and he said, “Whatthe fuck.”
And I said, “Can I touch it?” He stood up and started to pull hisunderwear on and he said, “Jesus kid what the fuck do you thinkyou’re doing?”
“I don’t know why I said it daddy but I couldn’t help it, Ireally wanted to touch it like Ashley had done to the boysearlier so I said, “If you let me touch it I won’t tell daddythat you were staring at both my sissy’s cunny’s under thetable.”
I looked at the girls and said, “Were you girls flashing thatman?”
Big grins came over both their faces and they both said inunison, “Yes daddy.”
I shook my head once again and thought ‘Jesus I have two littlenympho sluts on my hands.’ So I sighed once again and looking atMike said, “Ok what happened next?”
Mike grinned and said, “He tried to tell me that he wasn’t doingthat but I said, Yes you were I saw you.”
Then the guy said, “Fuck.” And he looked at me and said, “Youjust want to touch it right?” I nodded my head and he opened thedoor to the stall.”
“When he opened it he looked around the room real quick and said,“Get in here quick.” He stepped back, I squeezed in, he let thestall door shut, and he said, “Fuck I don’t believe I am doingthis, if someone comes in crawl under into the next stall.”
I said, “Ok” He looked down at me and said, “Hurry up.” So Ireached out to his cock that was still hard and sticking out andI grabbed his cock, I felt it twitch and he said, “Oh fuck, Idon’t believe this.” “I pulled on it a couple of times, but Icouldn’t help myself. I bent over and sucked on it. He made aweird noise and said, “Oh my fucking god.”
“I swallowed his cock daddy, it was easier than swallowing yoursor Uncles and he said, “Oh god, Oh god, Oh god,” a whole bunch oftimes and his hands came down on my head and suddenly he startedcumming. I didn’t even get a chance to play with it, his cockjust exploded and I felt him cumming down my throat. He groanedand held my head tight and his whole cock in my mouth until hefinished cumming. I didn’t even get to taste it until he pulledout and then it was only a little as he pushed me backwards andsaid, “Oh Christ did I hurt you.”
I frowned at him and said, “No, but you could have left some ofyour cum in my mouth.”
He looked at me like he couldn’t believe it and then he shook hishead and said, “Fuck I can’t believe it.” Then he opened the doorbehind me, pushed me out of the stall, pulled up his pants, andsaid, “Look nothing happened got it and don’t fucking tell anyonethat it did, fuck I have to get the fuck out of here.” “
He looked scared so I nodded my head and said, “Don’t worry Iwon’t tell anyone.” “Of course I didn’t mean you daddy or mommyor sissy’s I tell you everything. The guy left real quick and Iwent and peed like I had to when I came in and then back to thetable.”
I shook my head at his story and said, “You guys have to stopdoing shit like this, someone is going to get in big trouble.”And I looked at my wife and said, “Why did you stop me from goinginto the bathroom and getting Mike?”
She smiled and said, “Well if you went in there and they weredoing something you would have had to stop them and there couldhave been a huge scene so I thought it best.” Then she grinnedand said, “Besides Mike deserved to have a little fun, did youhave fun Mike?”
My son grinned at his mom and said, “Yeah mommy it was fun but itwould have been funner if I could have sucked it more and hewould have let me taste his cum.”
She laughed and rubbed his head and said, “That’s my boy.” I justshook my head and started the vehicle.
As I drove away, I heard Ashley say, “On the floor bitch.” Ilooked in the rearview mirror to see Brianna’s head disappear andthen I heard Ashley say, “Lick my cunny little bitch.” It lookedlike the girls were having fun I looked over at my wife and shejust grinned at me and we both chuckled a little. As we drove Iheard Ashley instructing her little pet sister. When I looked inthe mirror, Mike was just looking down and smiling at heractions. I took a different way home than the way we came and mywife looked at me as we missed our turn. I just grinned and said,“A little detour.”
She shrugged and sat there until we got closer to our detour andshe sat up and looked at me expectantly, I chuckled and said, “Alittle errand I need you to make.” She grinned when we pulledinto the parking lot of the porno shop where we had been gangbanged by a bunch of guys I pulled into the parking lot andstopped the vehicle.
When I stopped, I saw Ashley look around and say, “Where are wedaddy?
I answered, “Don’t worry honey mommy needs to run a little errandfor me.” I looked around and there was only a couple of cars inthe whole parking lot guess it was a slow time. I grinned at mywife and said, “Why don’t you go inside and see if Jack is insideand invite him over to the house later tonight after he getsoff?”
She grinned at me hugely and said, “I think I can do that.”
She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left the vehicle to goinside. I watched her enter the store and I waited. A couple ofminutes later she came out of the store but as she came to thevehicle she didn’t go to the passenger side to get in but came tomy side and I rolled down the window. I saw her grinning and shesaid, “Jack is willing to come over after work but he would likefor me to stay a little while and keep them company if you don’tmind?”
I smiled and said, “Them?”
She giggled and said, “Yeah he has a couple of friends at thestore tonight.”
I laughed and said, “Oh and you are going to keep them allcompany?”
She giggled again and said, “Well I plan on doing more thankeeping them company.”
I laughed at that and I heard Ashley say, “Is that the placedaddy where you and mommy played?”
I grinned and said, “Yes it is, mommy invited the nice man thatowns it over to our place.”
Mike and the girls were watching us talk. Anna had a littlereprieve from licking her sister’s cunny. I also noticed that shehad somehow managed to slip out of the house with one of her dogcollars. At some point she and had put it on in the car. It wasthe “Family Pet” one and Ashley smiled and said, “Really, will webe able to play with him?”
All the kids faces brightened up at that and I laughed and said,“Eventually but we have to make sure he is all right witheverything before we invite him to play with you guys, but youwant to know what the best part is?”
They all looked at me and said, “Yes.”
I grinned and said, “If everything works like daddy has plannedhe will help make it possible for you guys to play with a lotmore people.” They all grinned at me and I heard, “Really?” comefrom all of them and I said, “Yes really but that is for later,for now mommy is going to spend some time with him before hecomes over.”
Anna spoke up surprisingly and asked, “Mommy are you going tofuck him?”
Her mom grinned and looked at her kids in the back seat and said,“Yes honey and probably a couple of other men also.”
Then she looked at me and said, “Well as long as your fatherdoesn’t mind of course.”
I chuckled and said, “No honey I half expected it, if I didn’twant you to have a little fun tonight I would have just had youcall him on the phone.”
She chuckled herself and said, “Yeah that thought crossed mymind.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah I can believe it did. Well go aheaddear and have some fun, take your time. Oh and honey, only bringhim home tonight no one else.”
She grinned at me and said, “Oh and what do you have planned?”
I laughed and said, “You will find out, just make sure he spendsthe night and is there in the morning. I will be sleeping in thegirl’s room tonight so have as much fun as you want.”
She looked at me surprised and said, “Oh you aren’t going to joinus?”
I chuckled and said, “Oh don’t worry we will at some point.”
I saw her eyes widen at what I just said and I wicked smile cameacross her face and she said, “Ooo I see where you’re going withthis.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah I bet you do, now go have fun withthose guys.”
She bent into the window and said to the kids, “I will see youguys later have fun with your dad.”
The kids all told her to have fun, with some giggles from thegirls then she gave me a nice long kiss and when she broke itoff, she said with a giggle, “Oh believe me, I plan on having awhole lot of fun.”
I handed her, her purse checking to make sure her keys were init, I watched her walk back to the store with a real seductivewiggle to her hips, and when she got the door, she turned andblew me a kiss before going in. I just chuckled and started thevehicle up as we drove off Ashley said, “Daddy did I hear rightis mommy going to bring someone back home that we can play with?”
I looked in the rearview mirror at all the kids looking at meexpectantly and said, “Yes honey she is going to be bringingsomeone back with her, as for him playing with you guys, well Iwill see if we can persuade him to do just that.”
They all grinned and sat back but it was only seconds before Annawas once again on the floor between her sister’s legs and Mikespoke up saying, “Daddy can I sit up there with you?”
I said, “Sure sport climb over.”
He climbed over the seat and cuddled against me, I pulled himtight and sat there holding him as I drove but it was onlyseconds before I felt his hand over my zipper. He pulled it downand I felt his hand fishing for my cock, which he grabbed andpulled out. I was soft. It had gotten a pretty good workout todaybut Mike didn’t seem to care. He bent over taking all of it inhis mouth and I sat there and stroked his head with one hand andthe other on the steering wheel as he sucked on my soft cock as Idrove. He was not working real hard, just slowly sucking on itlike a baby on a bottle.We drove like that all the way home. I was enjoying mynine-year-old son’s mouth on my cock and from the backseat, itsounded like Anna was doing a good job on her sister as I heardher Ashley moan a little. I looked in the mirror to see her eyesclosed and her head bent back. It looked like she was gettingready to cum. I was right as I saw her convulse a few secondslater and cry out in an orgasm. Anna continued licking her sisterthrough her orgasm and didn’t stop when Ashley finished. I saw abig smile on my daughters face as she stroked her sister’s hairand said, “Good Doggy.”
I glanced down at Mike still slowly sucking my cock. While itfelt really good, I was not going to get hard any time soon, themost I could manage was about half-hard. I spoke up and said,“Sorry Mike I don’t think I am going to get hard anytime soon,it’s pretty well worn out.”
He pulled his mouth off my cock, smiled up at me, and said, “Itsok dad, I like this, it feels nice in my mouth.
I chuckled and said, “Well as long as you don’t mind carry on.”
I drove home thinking of what I had planned and how I was goingto do it while Mike sucked on my cock as I stroked his hair. WhenI got home, I pulled into the garage. I looked down at Mike, whohad fallen asleep with my cock in his mouth. He looked so cutelaying there with his eyes closed and my soft cock between hisslack lips. I looked into the backseat since it was quiet backthere and saw Ashley was also asleep with her head back and hermouth open a little. I looked down to see her twin Anna, alsoasleep with her head resting on her sister’s thigh between herspread legs.
It looked like all my kids had fallen asleep in the middle ofwhat they liked doing. I managed to pull my cock out of Mike’smouth and zip up then after a little back and forth managed toget all the kids from the vehicle and into the house. I grabbedMike first and carried into his room, he never woke up the entiretime even when I undressed him. Next, I got the girls; I pickedAnna up from between her sister’s legs. She stirred a little butAshley woke up when I moved Anna and looked at me sleepilysaying, “Daddy”
I said, “Come on honey were home let’s get you up to bed.”
She nodded her head sleepily and managed to follow me as Icarried her sister who had a death grip around my neck. I managedto pry Anna from my neck and get both of them undressed and intobed with a minimum of fuss. I put them both into Ashley’s bed andthey curled up holding onto each other’s naked bodies. I hadn’tremoved the collar from Brianna there was no reason since she wasin the house. I could not get enough of looking at them like thatand I stood there looking down at them for a while thinking overhow much had changed in just less than a week.
Last week we seemed to be a normal family with normal problemsand now we were all doing stuff that would get us arrested andthrown in jail if anyone found out. Of course, that normality wasan illusion hiding under the surface was my sordid past and mywife’s incestuous and abusive childhood. Also, there was our twineleven-year-old daughters secretly having sex with each otherwith their nine-year-old brother watching them do it and alsowatching gay porn on the internet. But it looked like this weekall of that combined to produce what was going on now, andlooking down at my daughters naked bodies intertwined I didn’tregret any of it.
I checked the house over making sure everything was locked up andI left the front light on for my wife when she came home. Igrabbed my tablet out of the bedroom and got undressed and laiddown in Anna’s bed, looking over to see the two girls stillsleeping. I laid back and pulled up the videos from today andturning the sound down real low. I laid there and watched whatwent on this morning with Brianna getting roughly fucked byJason. I could see it was just as hard and rough as my wife hadsaid but I also noticed the glee on my wife’s face as he did itto her and her yelling out, “Fuck that little cunt you bastardgive it to her I want to hear her scream.” She hadn’t mentionedthat part but soon after I noticed her expression change a littlebit like she realized what she had just said and I saw her turnto her sister and say something softly that I couldn’t hear and Isaw her sister come around to sit on Anna’s face.
After I finished watching the recording a weariness settledacross me and I set the tablet down, closed my eyes, and fellasleep.
I was woken up briefly as I felt a little girl get in bed with meand then another one. Both my twin girls cuddled up to me. I putmy arms around them both pulling their naked bodies against mynaked body as they both murmured “HI Daddy” and fell promptlyback to sleep with me following right behind, holding onto them.
We were all woken up some time later to doors slamming shut andwith the sound of feet coming up the stairs. There was also a lotof giggling and laughing. I had left the girls door open so Icould hear when my wife got home. But from the sound of it, Ihadn’t needed to. I heard Anna say, “Mommies home.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah I can hear.”
I looked at the clock it had been about 5 hours since I last sawmy wife, she must have really been having fun.
I heard giggles from both of them, I hugged them, and they pulledcloser to me. We listened to the giggles from my wife andlaughter from what must have been Jack. It sounded like they wentinto my wife and I’s bedroom and it got quieter. I told Briannato grab me the tablet on the floor. She twisted around in my armsand reached down on the floor beside the bed to grab the tablet.Instead of handing it to me, she turned it on and as I watched,she went through the menus with her sister helping and theybrought up the cameras in my bedroom.
I chuckled and said, “Looks like you girls have been playingaround with that a little.”
They both giggled and Anna said, “Yeah Daddy when you were nothome we learned how to use it so we could watch what yourecorded.”
We lay back together and watched their mom and Jack on our bed.They had already shed their clothing and were both naked. Fromthe looks of it, whatever fun she had been having she wasn'tfinished. Jack was on top of my wife and they were kissing. Iwatched as they broke it off and he slid down to plunge his mouthbetween her legs. I watched her arch her back thrusting her hugetits out and garb his hair as he ate her out.
Ashley giggled and said, “Looks like mommy like’s that.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah you can say that.”
We watched as he ate her out with the girls making small commentsabout their mom’s reaction. Now while the girls were focused onwatching their mom they also both decided that they needed tofeel daddy and both of them were fondling my cock and my balls aswe all watched. With a few hours of sleep. I had recovered alittle bit so I got hard while their little hands were playingwith my cock.
We watched as they played with my rapidly hardening cock. Wewatched their mom have an orgasm and I felt both girls shiver alittle as they watched her cum. After she finished cumming, I sawJack slide up to kiss my wife. I watched her kiss him back for aminute before she pushed him off and onto his back. She slid downhis body to take his cock in her mouth. He was not hard yet butit was still pretty impressive. When hard he had a good thirteeninches. Soft lie now, it was probably only about nine incheslong. His cock was also thicker than mine was when hard.
I heard both Ashly and Brianna gasp when they first saw his cockand both together in unison said, “He’s huge.”
I chuckled and said, “You haven’t seen anything yet.”
They both looked at me with wide eyes and in unison said,“Really?”
I chuckled and again and said, “Watch and see.”
We watched as my wife worked his cock with her mouth and herhands. It wasn’t long until his cock was hard. I felt both girls’hands on my cock squeezing it hard and I heard their breathingincrease as they watched it get hard and Anna spoke up and said,“Daddy that looks scary.” Her sister nodded her head inagreement.
I chuckled and said, “Yeah it does at that, so are you saying youdon’t want to try that out?”
She shook her head quickly and said, “No daddy, I want to try itout, I really want to try it, but it is still scary.”
I chuckled and Ashley spoke up and said, “Yeah daddy me to.”
We watched as my wife gave it a lick from the bottom to the topand then she swirled her tongue around the head. I saw her lookup to the hidden camera above the bed and right at us. Shegrinned and then looked up at Jack. She kept her eyes on his asshe started sliding her mouth down the cock. We watched it slideinto her mouth pushing her jaw wide open and we watched his cockstop as it hit the back of her throat. She bent his cock down tochange the angle and she got on her knees and we watched herpush. His cock started sliding in again. You could see her throatexpand as it slid down her throat. All thirteen inchesdisappeared inside of her mouth and down her throat until herlips were touching the base of his cock.
I felt Ashley in my arms shudder and then she said, “Oh god daddythat looks so fucking hot.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah baby it does look fucking hot.”
It did look hot and I saw Jack grab her hair and pull her tightagainst his cock holding her there for a minute. I heard himchuckle and say, “You and your husband are the only ones that Ihave ever had swallow my cock so easily.”
Ashley gasped and said, “Daddy you swallowed his cock, just likemommy did?”
I nodded my head and said, “Yeah honey and I can’t say it waseasy, but I did.”
She looked at me amazed and I had to laugh. She grinned and gaveme a kiss thrusting her little tongue into my mouth with passionbreaking it off after a few seconds. She looked back at thetablet once again to see her mom with the massive cock still inher mouth and we watched Jack finally release her mom’s hair.Which didn’t mean her mom removed the cock from her mouth,knowing my wife, she wanted to show that she wasn’t keeping it inher mouth just because he made her do it but because she wantedto do it.
A few seconds later, we watched her drag her mouth off of hiscock and pull all thirteen inches out of her mouth, she looked athim and grinned and said, “I love a big cock in my throat, but Ireally love a big cock in my cunt.”
She slid up his body, squatted above him, and put his cock at theentrance to her pussy. With his huge cock, she was crouchingpretty high up and we watched as she started to sink down on hiscock. His cock spread her pussy wide open and I saw theexpression on her face. It was pure pleasure as she sank downuntil the whole thing was inside of her.
She sat there for a few seconds. I watched her look up to wherethe camera was hidden and smile and looking right in the camera.Where her two daughters and me were watching, she lifted herselfback off until his cock was just barely in her and then shequickly sat back down thrusting his huge cock back in her. Shewinked at the camera and I saw her eyes shut as she started toride up and down on his cock.
I heard Brianna say, “Daddy momma looks liked she’s having fun.”
I chuckled and said, “I am quite sure princess that she ishoney.”
The three of us watched my wife riding his cock. She had bothfeet flat on the bed squatting over him, moving up and down,sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. I felt both mydaughters hands clench my cock and stroke up and down as theywatched their mother ride that massive cock. It was actuallysurprising that all I could think of while watching was howturned on it made me feel. She was obviously enjoying the fuckingshe was getting and the sight of her orgasm a little bit agodidn’t make me feel jealous at all. Of course I think the othernight, watching her get gang banged had driven all the jealouslyout of me, but this was different. This was she alone withanother guy in our bed and I still did not feel any jealousy. Ofcourse how jealous could I be as I had my two little nymphetdaughters stroking my cock.
Well the three of us watched her ride his cock to another orgasm.She shuddered and cried out from her orgasm before collapsing ontop of him, but he wasn’t done yet and we watched him roll herover and pull out of her after she finished cumming and he hadher kneel on the bed at the foot and with her ass sticking up, hestood behind her. We watched as he grabbed the cheeks of her assin both of his hands and spread them showing off her pussy andher asshole, which was not as tightly closed as usual and wasslightly red. It looked like she had already seen some action inher ass at the store. I don’t think either of the girls noticedthat but when he put his cock at her asshole I heard gasps fromboth of them and Anna said, “Daddy is he going to fuck momma’sass?”I chuckled and said, “Yeah honey and from the look of it someonealready has.”
She didn’t say anything and I glanced at her and at her sisterand both of their eyes, opened very wide and glued to the screen.I heard Jack say, “Now it’s my turn to fuck your beautiful ass.”
My wife looking over her shoulder and groaned, “Oh god yes, doit, fill my ass up with that wonderful piece of meat.”
Now we usually did anal maybe a few times a month for a change ofpace. We didn’t do it more often, because I just got so muchenjoyment out of her pussy and she preferred a good hard fuck.But she was no stranger to it and she was able to have an orgasmwhenever I fucked her ass, Of course she could have an orgasmfrom anything we did sexually. So I was not shocked that he wasgoing to fuck her ass or that she was wanting it right now, but Iwas very interested in seeing his whole cock fit up her ass.
We heard him say, “Your wish is my command.”
He pushed forward and we saw his cock spread her ass open, widerand wider as he pushed in. I could see the grimace on my wife’sface as he did it. There was almost always some pain involved atthe start. The asshole was not a muscle designed to be open aswide as it was now being opened and that involved some pain.However, my wife was no stranger to that although to my knowledgeshe had never had something that large shoved up her ass.
He sank into her, opening her up and we watched the head pop intoher ass. After that then he sank in another inch and paused.After a minute, the grimace went from my wife’s face as sheadjusted to it with the wide head going through her anal ring andinto her bowels. It probably also helped that she had obviouslybeen fucked in her ass at least once at the porn shop, I foundout later it was actually at least a couple of times. We watchedintently as he started back in sinking in, inch after inch untilall thirteen inches were inside of her. It was pretty enthrallingwatching it slowly disappear inside of her and from the tightgrips that my daughters had on my cock, they were equallyenthralled watching it. I had to say, “Your hands are a littletight girls.”
I heard sorry come from both of them and their grips lessened.Ashley started to lightly stroke my cock up and down again andAnna’s hands dropped down to my balls to lightly stoke them as wecontinued to watch. Once he was all the way in, he leaned hisbody forward to lay across her back. He put his hands under hersides and reached under her to grab her huge tits and squeezethem. He put his mouth to her ear and said something in her earthat was too low for us to hear from the camera positions and Isaw her giggle and say, “Oh hard definitely hard.”
With that, he said loud enough for us to hear this time, “Ok thenyou asked for it.”
He leaned back and grabbed her hips and we watched as he pulledhis cock out pushing her forward by her hips until just the headwas still in and then he pulled her back quickly as he pushedforward hard and fast. We heard the slap as his thighs hit herass and we saw her cry out in a mixture of pleasure and a littlepain but that quickly turned to just pleasure as he fucked herass hard just like she wanted and she yelled out loudly, “Fuck mebaby fuck my ass hard.”
Then Anna said to me, “Daddy, I think I’m ready to try that withyou now.”
I replied back, “Oh and what would that be princess?” Of course,I knew what she was talking about but I wanted her to say it andof course, she said it as she replied.
“You know what daddy, putting your cock in my ass.”
I chuckled and said, “Well daddy likes to hear that but first weneed to get you ready just like we did with Mike.”
She replied back, “But I am older than bubby I can take it.”
I chuckled and said, “I know you probably can baby but I think weshould get you ready for it first and I n a couple of days wewill do it.”
She said, “But daddy.”
I replied back quickly, “No but, in a few days we will try it.”
She sighed and said, “Ok daddy.” Then she giggled and said, “Yousaid no butt daddy.”
I laughed at that and then she asked, “Can we just regular fucknow daddy?”
I chuckled and said, “Of course we can princess, but don’t youwant to watch mommy?”
She shook her head and said, “We can watch it later daddy, I wantto fuck now.”
My daughter was pretty demanding suddenly. She must have reallybeen turned on watching her mom but she also couldn’t seem to getenough of fucking now that she had started and who was I todeprive my daughter?
I looked at Ashley and said, “what about you honey.”
She giggled and said, “We can’t both fuck you at the same timedaddy, but I wouldn’t mind if you wanted to eat my cunny.”
I chuckled and said, “You read my mind honey, I was just going tosuggest that.”
She giggled at that but Anna said, “First I have to use thebathroom daddy, I will be right back.”
Ashley said, “Me too.” And they both deserted me to go to thebathroom. I chuckled and looked back at the tablet. My wife wasstill getting a pretty hard ass fucking with his huge cock andthey both seemed to be having a great time. Then a few minuteslater Ashley came back in by herself.
I asked her where her sister was and she said, “Getting somethingto drink from the kitchen.” Then she got onto the bed and Ashleysaid, “Well since we have to wait for sissy daddy do you mind ifI suck your cock?”
I chuckled and said, “Do you even have to ask that questionbaby?”
She giggled and said, “Not really daddy, I was just beingpolite.”
I laughed at that and she scooted down. I took one last look atthe tablet seeing my wife still getting pounded in the ass. Shewas now on all fours as he held onto her tits as he pounded intoher ass. I put it down to the side and watched my eleven-year-olddaughter kneel between my legs and grab my cock pulling it backas she bent her mouth to my cock. I felt her small warm and softlips touch my cockhead and her little tongue come out to lick it.Then she put more of it in her mouth and went down on my cock.
I could not get enough of her little mouth it felt so good aroundmy cock and then her tight throat was pushing against my cockheadand she was pushing down hard as it popped into her littlethroat. I felt the tight and wonderful feeling of her littlethroat engulfing my cock. The feeling of it combined withwatching it and her little eyes glued to my face as she swallowedit is a feeling that I highly recommend to anyone.
I watched and felt her deep throat my cock like the little proshe was turning into. When she had all of it in her mouth andthroat, she looked up at me with her little green eyes, and Iheard a whimper come from her as she closed her eyes briefly andopened them back up to slowly pull her head back and my cock outof her mouth. She let it slip from her mouth, holding onto it, asshe looked me in the eyes, took a couple of deep breaths, smiledat me, and said, “I love doing that daddy, it always makes mycunny tingle when I do it.”
I chuckled and said, “I also like it when you do that honey, youare daddy’s favorite cocksucker.”
She grinned at me pleased to hear that and she bent back to mycock take it back in her mouth. She didn’t go all the way downthis time, just stuck the head in and sucked on it as one handjacked my cock and the other played with my balls. I just layback and enjoyed it brushing her hair out of her eyes so I couldsee everything. That’s another thing I can recommend watching alittle girl suck and play with your cock is such a beautifulsight.
She sucked me like that for a while every once in a while goingall the way down on my cock but she wasn’t trying to get me offjust enjoying playing with my cock. With all the sex earlier, Iwas in no hurry to cum, but I started to wonder what was takingAnna so long in the bathroom. It was a good ten minutes since sheleft the room but a couple of minutes later she came in and said,“Sissy my turn.”
Her sister pulled her mouth off my cock, looked back at hersister, and said, “Ok sissy.”
She released my cock and moved from between my legs and I watchedas her sister squatted above me putting her feet flat on the bedand I watched her imitate her mom from earlier and put the headof my cock to her little pussy. I felt her little soaking wetpussy touch my cock and I felt it spreading her pussy lips as shesank down on my cock. The feeling of her little pussy as it sliddown my cock was pure heaven. I still had a hard time believinghow tight she was and how that didn’t stop her from literallypushing herself down on my cock. She actually put her hands undermy ass to pull herself down as she sat down on my cock. I watchedthe expression on her face and it was almost identical to the oneon her mother’s face earlier.
She sat there for a minute letting herself adjust to my cockfilling her up and she grinned down at me and said, “My cunny ishappy daddy.”
I had to chuckle at that because she never said that she washappy it was always her cunny that was happy or her cunny thatwas tingling and I said, “Well, why don’t you get your littlecunny moving up and down on my cock like a good little bitch?”
She smiled at that and said, “Ok daddy, my cunny will like that.”
She started by lifting up and I saw her shudder as my cockdragged out of her little pussy or cunny like she and her sisterinsisted on calling it. The sight of my cock appearing out of hercunny and her pussy lips being pulled down from her cunny wasfucking hot. But it could not compare to the feeling of ithappening and she stopped with just the head of my cock inside ofher. She grinned at me and grabbed my waist as she pulled herselfdown on my cock as quickly as she could slamming herself downonto me. I have to say she was so tight that it was just short ofpainful for me and was probably painful for her but all it didfor her was cause her to cry out loud wordlessly and her wholebody to suddenly shudder which also caused her little pussy toclamp down on my cock. She actually shook for a couple of secondson top of me before lifting herself back up only to slam herselfback down on me again.
She started riding up and down on my cock and Ashley looked at meand said, “Do you want to eat my cunny now daddy.”
I grinned at her and said, “I sure do baby doll come here and siton daddy’s face.”
She did just that, quickly sliding up the bed and she swung herlegs over my head. She faced her sister as she squatted above myface with her little legs around my head. Her little pussy wasabove my face. I inhaled the clean scent of her sweet pussy andstuck my tongue out tasting her sweetness. It tasted pretty goodand she sat down all the way on my face.
I probed her little pussy with my tongue; brought my hands up tocup her little breast mounds, and squeeze her hard nipples. Ifelt her put her hands over mine feeling her little titties asher twin sister rode my cock up and down. I was enjoying everysecond of it. I was glad that I had cum so many times earlierbecause even though it felt wonderful I was not going to cumsoon. I wanted to enjoy every second of this. Then I felt Annastop as she rode up on my cock. She stayed there for a secondwith my cock just touching her pussy lips and I felt her littlehands come down to grab my cock and I felt her move it and slideit back a little to touch her little asshole. I felt her start tosettle down on my cock.
I knew what she was doing and I started to push Ashley up so Icould stop Anna. I felt Ashley’s legs tighten around my head andshe said, “No daddy let sissy do it.”
I stopped trying to push Ashley off of me and decided that if shereally wants it who am I to stop her. Although I thought, shemight regret it without any preparation. So I continued eating myother daughter out as I felt her settle down on my cock. I felther asshole starting to expand to take my cock. I heard a whimpercome from her and Ashley said, “You can do it Sissy.”
I could feel my cock being squeezed by her ass as I entered her alittle bit. She stopped and I heard her whimper again. Now Icouldn’t see what was happening at the time, but as I watched itlater she had her head hung down as she tried to get me inside ofher and I saw her body shake. I could feel her shake and then Iheard Ashley say, “Let me help you sissy.”
Now I couldn’t see at that time what she did but I did feel Annapress down harder and sink down on my cock and I heard her cryout. I found out later that Ashley helped her sister by puttingher hands on her sister’s shoulder and pushing down on hersister’s shoulders.
Of course, I didn’t see that at the time but I guessed exactlywhat had happened. I did not do anything when I heard her cryout. I figured if it was too much for her, she would get up butshe didn’t and I kept using my tongue to taste my other littlegirl who said, “Sorry sissy, you ok.”
Looking at the video later, when Ashley asked her sister if shewas ok, she had a concerned look on her face. Anna looked up ather with tears in her eyes and nodded her head, and sheshuddered. I felt her shudder and she pushed down a littleharder. She winced in pain, shuddered again, and then push downagain. At that point, you could see her sink down further and shegave a little yelp. What did I feel? Well I felt her tight asssqueezing my cock and I felt more of me enter her and then thehead of my cock popped into her asshole. She sank down an inch ortwo down my shaft. She stopped for a minute while I felt hershuddering for a few seconds after she gave that yelp.
She did not move for a minute and her body shook as more tearsfell from her face dripping down and Ashley said, “You’re doinggood sissy, keep it up, you can do it.” And she bent forward tokiss her twin sister; I felt her bend forward lifting a littleoff my face while I was also still playing with her littletitties. When she bent forward I let go of her titties and tookthat opportunity to put my hands on Anna, I put my hands on eachside of her little waist and gave a her little squeeze, then Istroked her side and her back. While I did this, Ashley and Annalocked lips together and Ashley put both hands on the side of hersister’s shoulders and after a minute of Anna not moving Ashleypushed down again.
This time Anna didn’t make any more noise than a little whimperas she slowly sank down on my cock until she was resting on mylap with my cock all the way inside of her little ass. I give herass a squeeze as I kneaded her ass cheeks and I felt her shudder.Ashley broke off their kiss to say, “You ok sissy.”
I didn’t hear anything, but Anna nodded her head and took a fewdeep breaths. Then she started to sit up sliding my cock out ofher ass. I heard her whimper again and her body shuddered as shedid it but she didn’t stop until just the head was in her. Shestopped for a few seconds and then with another whimper sat backdown again. This time her ass slid right down on my cock, a lotquicker this time and she gave a half whimper, half moan as shesat back down and I bottomed out inside of her. I gripped her asshard and moaned into my other daughter’s lovely cunny because ithad felt wonderful with my cock sliding inside of her extremelytight ass. It reminded me of her brothers but she was a littletighter since I was the first thing she ever had up there.
Still gripping her ass in my hands. I lifted her up myself andthen she slammed back down really hard onto my cock. I heard abig moan come from my daughter and her whole body shook as Iheard Ashley say, “That’s it daddy, lets fuck the little bitchesass.”
I almost chuckled because “Sissy” had changed pretty quickly to“the little bitch.” But with my tongue up her little pussy, Ididn’t. I just did what she said and lifted Anna back up and lether back down. Now while I was doing this Ashley was lookingright at her sister’s face and had her hands on her sister’sshoulder. The look had changed from worried about her sister todelight. As for Anna, well there were still tears pouring downher face but her expression was one of pleasure.
She later told me that it really hurt at the time but it alsoreally felt good. For some reason Anna associated pain withpleasure, maybe it was what we had been doing lately but I thinkit had always been inside of her. Probably one of the reasons hersister dominated her so quickly before her mother or I had eventouched her or knew about her and her sister’s antics. Don’tforget it was her twin Ashley that had first started treating heras a toy and introduced her to pain and humiliation and she hadliked it from the very start.
Regardless of why, she got off on some pain and as time went onshe was able to tolerate more pain and seemed to get moresatisfaction from it. So this ass fucking felt both painful andwonderful thus the tears and the pleasure on her face. As for me.It felt great holding her ass in my hands as I lifted her up andher sister pushed her back down. I knew she was doing it becauseI felt her thigh muscles tense up and clamp around my head as shedid it.
Ashley and I were fucking Anna’s ass as I dug my tongue intoAshley’s young pussy, which was pretty damn wet. I could tell shewas getting off on both my tongue and what she was doing with hersister and we kept this up for a while. During that time, I feltboth my daughters have orgasms, one on my face the other on mycock. It was Ashley’s turn first and I felt her cum on my faceher little pussy almost gushing and her legs clamping around myface as she came all the while gripping her sister’s shoulders.
Then it was Anna’s turn. I felt her asshole clamp around my cockand I could feel it fluttering around my cock as she cried outand shuddered. I kept a tight grip on her ass and Ashley stillhad a tight grip on her shoulders. Now it had taken me a while toget hard again but the tightness of my daughters ass and thetaste of my other daughters pussy, and then my daughters assclamping down around my cock as she had her orgasm, combined tobring me over the top and my orgasm hit me.
I pulled Anna down on my cock really hard as my cum shot out andup her ass. The tightness of her ass around my cock as I camemade for a pretty damn good orgasm and I held her in place as Icame. I eventually stopped cumming and lay there with onedaughter on my face and the other one my cock. After a minute,Ashley slid her legs off of my face to lay down beside me andplant a big kiss on my mouth. We lay there kissing for a fewseconds before I looked up at Anna still sitting with my cockinside of her, which was starting to soften. She had her eyesclosed and her head hanging down breathing heavily, recoveringfrom her and my orgasms but she opened her eyes a few secondslater and smiled as she looked down at me.She bent forward and my cock slipped out of her ass as she didso. My cock was pretty spent by that point and she just like hersister planted her lips on mine kissing me deeply and alsoputting her arms around me as good as she could. We broke it offa few seconds later and she laid her head down on my chest andhugged me tight. At my side, Ashley put her arms as good as shecould over both of us. I moved my arms so I had one arm aroundAshley and the other around Anna and gave them both hugesqueezes, which brought both of them to say at the same time,“Daddy I can’t breathe.”
I let up, chuckled, and said, “So whose plan was that?”
From both girls there was a giggle and Ashley said, “Both of us,sissy really wanted to try it out so when I came back to the roomshe got herself ready.”
I looked at Ann and said, “Oh you did huh.”
She just buried her face in my chest and said, “Yeah daddy, Icleaned up just like you and bubby did when you did it and I putsome lotion up there to make it easier to go in.”
I chuckled and hugged them both as I said, “It’s ok girls, daddyjust worries about hurting you two, so please don’t try to dosomething I don’t want you to do. Next time just try to convincedaddy harder or wait a little bit to get what you want. OK?”
I heard a “Yes daddy” from both of them, they both hugged me, andwe lay there. I looked over at the tablet and let go of Anna fora minute to grab it. I noticed that my wife and Jack hadevidently finished what they had been doing and they were bothsleeping. Jack was on his back and my wife curled up in his armsresting her head on his chest with her arms around him and forsome reason that worried me, I had no problem seeing him fuck herbut lying there like that seemed somehow more intimate than Iliked. But then I saw her shift and turn over in her sleepgrabbing a pillow and curling up away from him. I watched as herolled over to put his arms around her, but it didn’t seem quietas disquieting as when she was holding him. I shook my head andthought. Quit your worrying, she loves you and no matter who sheis fucking, you’re the one she will always be with.
I set the tablet down and hugged the girls lightly once more.They had both dropped right off to sleep while I was looking atthe tablet. I set it down and rolled Anna off my chest. She wokeup and then went right back to sleeping after I put my arm aroundher and pulled her against me, now both of my daughters werecurled up on each side of me and I closed my eyes and went tosleep.
Chapter Twenty-seven
I woke up sometime later, it was still dark and both my girlswere curled up against me. I looked over at the clock on thegirl’s dresser and saw that it was 6 a.m. I got up out of theirbed being careful not to wake them but as soon as I got up, theystirred and I watched both of them still sleeping move closer toeach other and as I watched they moved closer together to curl uptogether putting their arms around each other and going still. Itwas actually pretty cute seeing them curled up together.
I left the room stopping at the kid’s bathroom to pee. Thebathroom was a little bit of a mess. I would have to tell thekids to clean it up sometime today. After I finished peeing, Iwent and checked on Mike. He was sleeping with his arms spreadout lying on his back and his covers thrown off of him. He lookedjust like what he was, a nine year old little boy. I bent downand kissed his forehead briefly, he didn’t even stir, we had wornhim out earlier so I could understand his deep sleep.”
After I kissed him, I looked down at him for a couple of minutesbefore leaving his room and going into mine. When I went in. Isaw my wife and Jack still asleep but now he was in his sidefacing away from her. I went to her side of the bed, bent downand touched her face lightly. She stirred a little and I strokedher face which caused her eyes to open sleepily. Upon seeing me,her eyes opened wider and I put a finger to her lips to stop herfrom saying anything, then I put a finger to my lips and motionedher to follow me.
After a few seconds, she had woken up enough to get up and sheslid out of bed. She looked behind her at Jack lying there stillasleep and smiled before turning around and following me. When wegot out of the room and shut the door behind us she whispered,“What’s up?”
I whispered back, “Let’s got to the girls room.”
She followed me to the girl’s room. As soon as she shut the doorbehind her, I was pushing her up against the wall pressing mybody against hers with my mouth hungrily devouring hers. Shereturned my hunger in full force and for the next few minutes, wekissed as our hands roamed each other’s body’s grabbing eachother’s asses and mashing our bodies together. Finally, we brokeit off and smiling at each other she said, “Well good morning toyou too.”
I chuckled and said, “Good morning honey how was your night?”
She giggled and said, “It was great, although I am sure that yousaw how it was.”
I laughed and said, “Well I saw what went on in the bedroom whenyou got home but how about after I dropped you off?”
She giggled again and said, “Well that was really fun, I wasfucked in every hole multiple times. I had a fantastic time. Iwill have to tell you all about it later, but how was yournight?”
I looked over at the girls still sleeping and cuddled togetherand I grinned and said, “Oh it was pretty good also, Briannadecided that since mommy was getting ass fucked, it looked likefun and she wanted to get ass fucked also.”
Tammi my wife giggled and said, “Oh you naughty man, taking yourdaughters anal virginity”
I chuckled and said, “Brianna puts on a nice submissive front,but she always seems to get what she wants. I didn’t take it, sheforced it on me.”
My wife raised an eyebrow and I chuckled and said, “I’m seriousshe did, her and her sister held me down while she had her wickedway with me.”
My wife giggled and said, “Right, sure your four foot tall,eleven year old daughters held down their much bigger daddy toforce him to take his cock up one of their asses.”
I nodded my head grinning and said, “Yup that’s the way ithappened and it’s the story I am sticking too.”
We both laughed at that and hugged each other looking at our twobeautiful and sexy daughters. Then she sighed and said, “Okwhat’s up you didn’t wake me up to tell me about your newestconquest?”
I grinned and said, “No I didn’t, I woke you up so we can put myplan in motion with Jack.”
She said, “Ahh that plan you are so mysterious about, I think Ican guess, but why don’t you tell me your plan?”
So I told her what I had thought of to find other playmates forour kids, while keeping things as safe as possible for all of us.Jack figured heavily in those plans, which is why I had her bringhim over last night. She seemed delighted about what I hadplanned and even made some suggestions. She had actually figuredout in broad strokes what I had planned and I found out did somepreliminary prepping last night which I did not find surprising.Well when we finished going over everything she grinned at me andsaid, “This is going to be fun.” I agreed with her it was goingto be fun.
We went over to the girls and looked down at them for a minute.They were sleeping so peacefully and then we woke them up. Wegave them a little shake and a few seconds later they openedsleepy eyes looking up at us looking down at them and Anna said,“Daddy?”
I said, “Morning princess.” And Ashley saw her mom and saidhappily, “Mommy.”
Her mom smiled at her and said, “Morning Honey.”
We sat down on the bed as the girls crawled into our laps and Iput my arms around Anna holding her in my lap and my wife withAshley, both the girls were still a little sleepy and yawning butthe yawns stopped when I said, “So you girls want have a littlefun?”
Both of them perked up and said in unison, “Yes daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “Well I am glad that you both areenthusiastic because daddy needs you to do something for him.”
Ashley chimed up, “What daddy.”
Of course then I had to explain exactly what I wanted them to do.At first there was a couple of wide eyes then some grins andsmiles and from Anna a “Really daddy, we can?” Which brought thema nod from me and even more giggles and smiles from them. Thenwith a kiss to each of them, we sent them off to seduce Jack.
My wife and I grabbed the tablet so we could watch the camerasand we lay down on Ashley’s bed, cuddling together as we watchedthe girls enter out bedroom quietly. Jack was still sleeping, butnow he was sprawled out a little more laying on his back. Thecovers were thrown off and he was totally naked with his softcock laying on his stomach. At 13 inches hard it was impressive,but even soft it was still impressive. It was still at least 9 or10 or inches soft.
Ashley crawled onto the bed and Brianna followed. They both satthere for a minute looking down at his cock. You could tell theywere impressed by his size and both of them seemed a littlehesitant about the next step, but Ashley looked up at the cameraand gave us a big smile and then bent over to lick his cockhead.
Brianna just watched for now. It wasn’t her time yet. Ashley gavehis cockhead a little lick and then she licked down his longshaft and back up. Jack moved slightly and Ashley stopped for asecond looking up at his face to see if he was going to wake upyet. He didn’t and she licked his cockhead once more and then putit in her mouth. She didn’t use her hands, just her mouth as shesucked it into her mouth. Even soft, it was huge compared to hermouth and she sucked on it lightly as he lay there. You could seehis cock start to get hard in her mouth. She didn’t attempt todeep-throat it or take too much in. She sucked on his cock head,which filled her mouth up pretty good. He stirred a little moreand a soft sigh came from him, as his cock got harder. You couldsee Ashley’s mouth fill up more but she continued lightly suckingit going down just a little bit more on his cock.
Jack moved a little more and a slight moan came from him andstill with eyes closed he said just barely loud enough for us tohear, “Oh yeah that feels good.”
He was waking up but still half asleep, not realizing yet who wassucking his cock but knowing it felt good. He shifted a littlewhich caused his cock to go into Ashley’s mouth a little more,which didn’t seem to bother her one bit. Jack muttered, “GodTammi you have a tight mouth.”
That’s when Brianna came into play, we had went over a couple ofscenarios with the girls, but the main thing was for Brianna onlyto come in after he woke up, but if possible before he realizedwhat was going on. I wanted both girls involved. What did Annado? Well she was between his spread legs and she bent over tolick the lower part of his cock shaft and his balls, while usingher hands to fondle them. Ashley also put her hands into play andstroked his shaft.
Jack moaned out louder, “Fuck that feels good.”
His hand came down to Ashley’s head touching it. He had been halfasleep and had not quite realized exactly who was doing this tohim. However, the feel of her little head along with one mouth onhis cock and another one on his balls combined with four twosmall hands finally hit him. He woke up almost instantly and hiseyes shot open. He looked down to see a little red head bobbingon his cock and as his eyes widened, he said, “What the fuck!”
When he said that Anna’s little head popped up from licking hisballs and looking at him grinning.
You see this was part of my plan. The only way we were going toget more playmates for the kids was to find someone to help usout. Someone with safe contacts and a place to play to playoutside of our house, which Jack had in his contacts and hisporno shop. My plan was to test the waters to see if he wouldhelp us out. Now we could have just flat out asked him, but thathad too many risks. He might have gone straight to the police andreported us, so that was right out. So my plan was to get thegirls in bed with him without him knowing it and see how hereacted to them when he found out.
There were a few ways he could react. One, waking up andimmediately throwing them out of the bed jumping up horrified.Whereupon my wife would dash in the room to find the girls inthere and she would yell at them and apologize profusely, makingup an excuse that they were just curious and she would make sureto punish them. Then after mollifying him and sending him home,we would eventually break off any contact with him.
Another way would be for him to wake up and seeing what washappening push them away gently and make them stop what they weredoing. Then my wife would walk in a couple of minutes later andlightly chastise them for bugging Jack and send them back totheir room. She would apologize and explain that they had beencurious lately and must have wanted to see what it was like andthen she would hopefully have sex with him and I could join themeventually and we would all three have fun without the kids andstay in contact with him.
And then there was the third reaction which we had been hopingfor.
My wife and I watched and we both almost held our breaths waitingto see what the reaction would be we.
After saying what the fuck and seeing Anna, he looked at her wideeyed and down at Anna who still had his cock in her mouth and hesaid, “What the fuck is going on.”
Anna quickly scooted up and over his legs and around her sisterstill sucking; She had been told not to stop until he pulled orpushed her away, of course she didn’t mind hearing that one bit.Jack still hadn’t stopped Ashely or pushed her away or jumped outof bed. He just looked down with a wide eyed and surprisedexpress in on his face. He looked at Anna as she came up to hishead. His eyes, if anything, got wider as he saw her naked body.Anna got right in his face looking him in the eyes and she said,“Sorry mister we couldn’t help it, your cock looked so yummy.”
He managed to choke out, “Yummy?”
I have to say, it was going a little better than we feared. Hehadn’t pushed Ashley away yet or jumped out of the bed and bothmy wife and I relaxed slightly.
Anna nodded her head and said, “Yeah your cock looked yummy.”Then she giggled and continued, “And so big.”
He looked at her still in a little shock and then said, “Ahh shereally shouldn’t be doing that.”
He brought his hand down to Ashley’s head and halfheartedly triedto push her off to the side. Ashley was having none of that andtook more of his cock into her mouth jamming it into the back ofher mouth. Jack gasped and moaned, “Oh fuck.”
Anna giggled and she pushed his arm and his hand away fromAshley’s head and she said, “Quit that let sissy have her fun.”
He looked at her still with that stunned expression on his faceand said, “Fun.”
Anna giggled again and nodded her head and said, “Yeah Sissylikes to suck cock, she sucked two of them yesterday at the mallin a restroom.”
Jack closed his eyes and groaned, “Oh fuck.” Then he opened themand said, “She should stop right now, this isn’t right, yourmom…”
Anna interrupted him giggling and said, “Oh don’t worry aboutmommy she’s in fucking daddy right now and won’t bother us for awhile.”
You could tell that he didn’t know what he should do. It wasobvious that he knew this wasn’t right and he should stop itright now, but my little girl was doing what she did best suckinga cock. The feelings must have been so good that he didn’t wanther to stop and he groaned out, “Oh fuck this is wrong.”
Then he looked at Anna and said, “Does your mom knows she doesthat.”
Anna nodded her head and said truthfully if not fully. “Yes,mommy found out about Sissy sucking cocks in the restroom. Shewas mad at sissy at the time. Not because she caught sissysucking cocks but she was mad because she didn’t think what shehad done was safe and someone could have hurt her.”
Then she looked at him a little slyly and said, “But you are safearen’t you, you wouldn’t hurt Sissy would you?”
He looked at her and licked his lips and said, “No I would nothurt her.” He looked down at my daughter sucking his cock andclosed his eyes and laid back down and said, ‘Fuck I should stopthis right now.”
But he didn’t, he laid there and I saw a wicked smile come acrossAnna’s face. She bent down and planted her lips on top of his.His eyes opened, but he didn’t move as she kissed him. I watchedone his hands come down to Ashley’s bobbing head and the otherone around Anna’s waist. He pulled Anna towards him and rubbedAshley’s hair.”
Watching this my wife said, “Gotcha!”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah it looks like it.”
She looked up at me grinning and said, “Should we join them?”
I smiled and said, “No let the girls have a little fun, we canwatch for now. I want to make sure that the hook is inserted justa little more.”
She grinned back at me and nodded then she laid her head backdown on my chest so we could watch the two girls play while shealso idly played with my cock and I stroked her breasts.
Anna broke off the kiss and smiling looked down at Jack and helooked up at her still a little unsure and she looked down at hersister who’s head was still bobbing on his cock and she said,“Would you like to see how much of your cock sissy can swallow?”
He looked down and said hesitantly, “Yeah, I think I would.”
Anna spoke up louder and said, “Go ahead Sissy.”
With that, Ashley let his cock out of her mouth and looked upgrinning with a string of saliva hanging from her mouth which shelicked up and said, “It’s about time.”
Then she moved from where she was and knelt between his legswhich he spread for as she moved and she looked up at him whilegrabbing his cock. I saw Jack look from her to her sister andthen back again and he said, “Fuck you’re twins.”
Both the girls giggled together and he looked from one to theother and then Ashley said, “Didn’t mommy tell you she hadtwins?”
He just shook his head and she giggled again and said, “Well I amAshley but you can call me Ash if you want and my sister isBrianna or you can call her Anna.” She didn’t tell him what elseshe was called at least not yet that was for later.
He cleared his throat and said, “Hi Ash, Hi Anna, my name isJack.”
She giggled again and said, “Oh we know your name, we heard mommyyelling it out last night. It sounded like you two were havingfun.”
He chuckled and said, “You heard that huh?”
She nodded her head and looked down at his cock in her hands andsaid, “Wow you really are big.”
She held his cock standing it straight up and kneeling betweenhis legs it was massive compared to her body and she looked up athim and said, “Do you think I can swallow all of it?”
He looked down at her and shook his head and said, “I doubt it.”
She looked at him and said, “Did mommy swallow it?”Of course, she knew the answer to that but he didn’t know thatand he nodded his head and said, “Yeah she did.”
So she nodded her head and said, “Well if mommy can I can.”
With that, she bent her head forward to take his cock back in hermouth and he moaned seeing and feeling it. Of course, with theangle she was kneeling at, and his cock standing straight up. Shewasn’t going to get it down her throat. But she scooted back alittle so his cock was pointing straight down his body. Shepushed her mouth forward onto his cock until it hit the entranceto her throat. She then pushed forward harder. Now she hadswallowed my cock a bunch of times but Jack in addition to beinglonger was thicker as well so this was the biggest cock she hadever had in her mouth. It was going to be a struggle for her toget it down but she was going to try her hardest.
I am going to describe what we saw and also what Ashley and Annatold us later. Ashley pushed herself forward but was stopped. Hiscockhead was hitting her throat and she tried to swallow.However, it still wasn’t going down her throat. She backed offfor a second catching her breath and looked up at him lookingdown at her. She told us that she did not want to give up and shethought she could do it if she tried harder. So she took a breathand pushed forward fast, jamming his cockhead against her throat.It was all she could do to keep from gagging something she hadn’tdone in a while but she didn’t this time either.
She was partially successful as his cock head popped into herthroat. You could see his eyes widen as she did it and she wasable to slide her mouth down his cock another inch or two, butshe stopped unable to go any further. She only had about sixinches, under half his cock in her mouth and throat. The problemwas, his cock got wider as it got closer toward the base and herimmature little mouth and throat couldn’t open any wider withoutdislocating her jaw or scraping her teeth over his cock
She said that she couldn’t believe how much it filled her throat.Later she admitted that her jaw was a little sore from stretchingopen so much but she didn’t care about that at the time, just howmuch it filled her mouth and how his cock felt in her throat. Sheheld his cock there for a minute. It was an awesome sight. Herlittle mouth was stretched open from his huge cock and her throatwas bulging. It looked fucking huge in her mouth and throat. Mywife muttered, “Oh that just looks so fucking precious.”
I chuckled at what she said, but I didn’t say anything. I justwatched as Jack used his hand to reach down and feel theunderside of her throat; which from Anna’s report was bulgingmore than she had ever seen and he said amazed, “Holly shit Ican’t believe she got it on there.”
Anna giggled and said, “Yeah me either your way bigger thandaddy.”
Oops she wasn’t supposed to mention that just yet; but at thispoint it didn’t really matter if he knew, because with mydaughters throat impaled on his cock he wasn’t going to tellanyone. I saw the look of surprise on his face and he said,“Daddy?”
Anna put her hand to her mouth and I could see that she realizedwhat she had said and she said, “Oops I wasn’t supposed to tellyou that.” then she shrugged and said, “Oh well.” And looking athim and smiling said, “Yeah sissy sucks daddy’s cock all the timeshe loves doing it but even he is not as big as you are.”
He looked at her and down at Ash who still had his cock buried inher throat and she was still trying to get more into her throatand not succeeding Jack put his hand on her head stroking it andsaid, “Daddy huh.”
Then he grinned and said, “You know your dad was able to swallowmy whole cock.”
Anna nodded her head and said, “Yeah he told us that.”
He looked shocked again even though she had just admitted that mydaughter was giving me blowjobs he never expected that I wouldhave told the kids what we had done.”
Ashley was still trying but you could see that it was not goingto happen and you could also see that she needed to breathe badlybut wasn’t going to quit. Ash said that she could tell that shewas going to pass out shortly but she was determined to get moreof his cock down her throat. Jack finally noticed and he said,“Fuck kid, don’t pass out on me.”
He pushed her head back and she reluctantly pulled his cock outof her mouth gasping for breath. After coughing a few times, shelooked down at his cock. There was a few tears running down herface, not because of being hurt, but having a huge slab of meatshoved down your throat tends to produce them sometimes. And shesaid, “I almost had it.”
Jack chuckled and said, “You still have a few years before youcan take my cock all the way down your throat.” Then he frownedand said, “Matter of fact how old are you two?”
Anna giggled and said, “We will be twelve in a month.”
He looked at her and at Ash ad he shook his head, and said,“Fucking eleven years old.”
Anna giggled and said, “Almost twelve.”
He looked at her and just shook his head again. Before he couldsay anything else, Ash was back on his cock trying once again toswallow the whole thing and again being unsuccessful but shedidn’t almost pass out this time and she tried a few more timesequally unsuccessful. Jack just laid back and watched and felther attempts he moaned a few time while she was doing it,enjoying her attempts. As for Anna, she laid beside Jack and Iwatched her spread her legs open and grab his hand that wasaround her and put it between her legs. He didn’t say anythingbut I saw his hand touch her little pussy and start stroking it.She sighed and laid and watched her sister suck his cock as hefingered her little pussy.
I had also started stroking my wife’s pussy, reaching behind herand between her ass cheeks to do it. She was also stroking mycock as we watched Jack and the girls. Ash eventually gave up herattempts to swallow his cock and was now just sucking as much ofhis cock that would fit in her mouth. She was also jacking hiscock with her small hands and Anna was breathing heavily as hisfingers played with her little cunny. Anna said that he was doinga pretty good job of stroking her little cunny dipping his fingerinside of her and not forgetting her little button and her cunnywas happy but her cunny demanded more so she said, “Sissy myturn.”
Ash looked up at her and removed his cock from her mouth andsaid, “Ok sissy but I want his cum.”
Anna nodded her head and said, “Ok sissy.”
Jack watched as Ashley moved out of the way and Anna slid aroundpulling his finger out of her pussy, while doing it and he said,“So you like sucking cock also?”
Anna grinned and said, “Not as much as sissy does, but I likesomething else even more.”
You could see the confusion on his face as she said that but whenhe saw her stand up and straddle his body his eyes got wide.Ashley helping her sister held his cock, so it was standingstraight up. He said, “No fucking way.”
Anna giggled and said, “Yes fucking way, my cunny likes to have acock inside of it and it has been telling me that it wants yoursinside of it.”
He looked on disbelieving as she squatted down. Her sister puthis cockhead at the entrance to her little cunny and she startedto squat down further. His cock started to spread her littlecunny wider and he reached up his hands to her waist and stoppedher. She looked down at him crossly and said, “What’s wrong?”
He shook his head and said, “You can’t do that it will hurt you alot, you’re too young.”
Anna shook her head and said, “No I am not tell him sissy.”
Ashley grinned at him and said, “No she isn’t daddy fucks her allthe time.”
That really shocked him, and he blurted out, “Does your momknow?”
She giggled and said, “Of course she does silly, they both playwith us, it’s so much fun.”
He looked at both the girls and said, “Oh shit, what did I getmyself into?”
Ashley giggled and said, “My mouth and if you would just let herdo what she wants, Sissies cunny.”
He looked from her to Anna and said, “Even if your dad is fuckingyou it’s going to hurt you.”
Anna grinned and said, “I hope so.”
Ashley giggled and said, “Yeah sissy likes it when it hurts.”
Jack looked back and forth between the two and shook his head andsaid, “This is so fucked up, but fuck it, if you want it thatbadly go ahead.”
He released Anna who sank down a little. His cock pushed into herlittle cunny, stretching it obscenely. As his cock stretched herpussy open, she gave a moan, a little shudder and then a littleyelp as it slid in further with his cock head and a couple ofinches of his shaft disappearing inside of her. She looked sosmall impaled on top of his cock a full foot from him in the airand he groaned out, “Oh god, so fucking tight.”
Ash still had her hand around his cock but know that it wasinside of her sister she let it go. She scooted around to laybeside Jack resting her head on his chest. She watched her sistersettle down on his cock. He pulled Ashley against him just as hehad with Anna and his hand found its way to her little pussy asthey watched her little pussy engulfing his cock inch by inch.
You could see his cock spreading her wide open and you could seeher legs tremble as she sat down and she whimpered and shook asshe did it, but she did not stop and Jack said, “Fuck she’s sotight, Jesus I can’t believe this is happening, she’s taking myfucking cock.”
She was taking his cock slowly inch by inch. You could see herjuices flowing down his cock shaft. Anna said that it filled herup more than she could ever imagine and hurt just as much as whenI fucked her ass. It hurt, but also felt good and her cunny wastelling her not to stop it wanted it all inside of it.
But just like her sister, she was still a little too immature totake all of his cock inside of her; which she found out when shestopped sliding down. And then when she tried to push downfurther, a searing pain hit her which was not at all pleasurablelike the other hurts had been. She cried out when that happenedand he grabbed her hips and pulled her up a little and said, “Wowhold on there, that’s as far as you’re going to go today.”
Anna looked down with tears in her eyes and she said, “But I amnot all the way down.” She still had about 4 inches or so outsideher body I wasn’t surprised she couldn’t get it all in Jason hadbeen a stretch for her and had just barely managed to get hiscock in her and he was 10 inches about three inches shorter thanJack was but not as wide.
Jack chuckled and said, “And you won’t go any further today, justbe satisfied with what you got inside you, ok?”
She nodded her head because while she wanted to get him all theway inside of her. She didn’t want to feel that bad pain again.He smiled at her and she smiled at him and she stayed there for afew seconds getting used to feeling him inside of her. When shewas ready, she lifted up sliding his cock out of her little pussyuntil just the head was in before sinking back down. Jack kept ahold of her hips and stopped her when she got close to the pointwhere the pain had hit her. She gave a little shudder andrepeated the process, sliding a little faster as she adjusted tohis size. His cock was also getting lubed up pretty good becauseshe was dripping wet. The expression on his face was one ofpleasure. I knew what her pussy felt like it and I could imaginewith him being bigger she was even tighter for him. After a fewmore minutes, I saw her body shake and she moaned out, “Oh god,oh god.”
She had an orgasm riding his cock, he had to hold her in place asshe came and I saw him grinning and he said, “That’s it littlegirl, cum for me.”
It looked like his inhibitions had finally fallen by the waysideas he got into her cumming. Holding onto her waist, he continuedlifting her up and down on his cock fucking her little pussy asshe continued to have an orgasm. It was one of the longestorgasms I had ever seen her have. She said that it was as iffireworks were going off in her head and her little cunny wasscreaming at her in pleasure.
After a couple of minutes of this, he finally let her go and shecollapsed forward onto his chest her body shuddering for anotherminute as he stroked her back and little ass, with his cock wasstill buried in her tiny pussy. Eventually her shuddering stoppedand she looked up at him with a huge smile as she said, “Wow thatwas fucking great.”
He chuckled and said, “I never knew a kid so young could have anorgasm.”
Both Anna and Ashley giggled and Ashley said, “Sissy and I haveorgasms all the time, would you like to give me one too?”
Jack grinned at her and said, “Oh yes I would love to.”
She grinned and said, “Good because my cunny can use a littlelicking right now.”
He grinned and with Anna laying on top of him and her littletitties poking into his chest, with his cock still in her littlepussy Ashley moved and swung her legs around his head. She spreadher legs over his face, facing her sister. We watched as hepulled her pussy right down over his mouth and grabbed Anna’s assand thrust into her again. This caused both girls to moan andAshley rode his face as he thrust his hips in and out of Anna’slittle cunny not going too deep which was easier to do in thatposition. He thrust in and out of her little pussy and she thrustright back rocking back and forth on top of him all the whileAshley rocked her hips back and forth over his mouth. Ashley puther hand on her sisters back and Anna looked up and then liftedher upper body off his chest so Ashley could bend down and theylocked lips.
I have to say it looked pretty damn hot and their mom seemed tothink so also as she chuckled and said, “Well doesn’t that lookyummy?”
I chuckled and said, “You’re beginning to sound like ourdaughters.”
She giggled and said, “Yeah their starting to rub off on me.”
Then I saw some other movement on the cameras and I heard my wifesay. “Well this should be interesting.”
I looked and saw our son Michael or little Mike. He was standingjust inside the room looking at what was going on. I saw him yawnas he approached the bed. He was naked and must have just wokenup and walked into our room. He stood there for a few secondslooking at his sister’s and Jack and then he walked forward andgot on the bed. I saw Ashley look at him and break off her kisswith her sister to make her aware of the fact. Both girls lookedat their brother and grinned back at him. H grinned at them andcrawled onto the bed and bent down to stick his tongue out tolick Jack’s balls.
Well, Jack stopped when he felt that and he put his hands up toAshley’s waist presumably to move Ashley off his face and shesaid, “Don’t worry it’s just our younger brother.” You could seehis hands stop and then one of his hands reached around Anna andcame down to feel Mikes head. We saw him feel the size of Mike’ssmall head and then give it a little pat before thrusting backinto little Anna’s pussy. Mike never stopped licking Jacks ballsand cock shaft. There was more than enough of it sticking out ofAnna’s little pussy to make it easy for him to lick as his sisterwas fucked.
My wife and I watched for another ten minutes or so, both of usidly playing with the other. Well soon, things came to a head andAshley finally had her orgasm. She was thrashing about on hisface and yelling in pleasure. And a few seconds later her sisterhad another orgasm from Jack’s cock shoved into her tiny littlepussy. She also started thrashing around with his cock impaleddeep in her little body. Both she and Ashley had to break offtheir kissing as both of them cried out in their pleasure; itlooked like a really great orgasm for both of them.
Anna’s pussy clamping down on Jacks cock and her thrashing aboutfinally set Jack off and he had his own orgasm. His yelling wasmuffled by Ashley’s little pussy covering his face and Annagasped out in the throes of her orgasm, “Oh god I can feel himcumming in me.”
I don’t know how Anna managed it but when he started having hisorgasm. She yelled that out and managed to pull herself togetherlong enough to drag herself off his cock. Although still affectedby her orgasm, Ashley managed to lunge forward off Jacks face toplant her mouth on Jack’s cock. His cock had already squirted atleast once in Anna’s pussy and then a second load of cum, whichhit Ashley right in the face, but she managed to get her mouthonto his cock before anymore could be wasted and she proceeded toswallow his load of cum, just like she told her sister shewanted.
He had shot out a couple of pretty big loads of cum in Anna’slittle pussy and Ashley’s face. As we watched, cum dripped downher young face and his cock pulsed a few more times with hismassive cockhead filling Ashley’s mouth up. You could see hercheeks balloon out as it filled her mouth up with his load. Mikehad his hands massaging Jack’s balls and his mouth on his cockshaft as he looked up at his sister swallowing the load of cum.Ashley had her eyes closed seemingly savoring the moment and youcould see a trickle of cum escape from her lips. Seeing this Mikeslid his mouth up the entire length of the shaft to lick the cumdripping down from his sister’s lips.
She opened her eyes at this and looked at her brother and youcould see her try to smile around the cock in her mouth beforeshe pulled her mouth off of it. You could see his swollen cockhead still pulsing a little but with cum just dribbling out of itinstead of squirting. Mike didn’t need her to say or do anythingbecause he knew what he wanted and he stuck his little nine yearold mouth over Jacks massive cock so he could get the last of thecum out of it.
What was Jack and Anna doing? Well Anna was laying besides Jackher little chest heaving from the after affects and exertion ofher orgasm. Her legs were spread wide and you could see herinflamed little pussy gaping wide open, stretched more than ithad ever been or probably should have been for an eleven year oldgirl and you could see his cum dribble out of her little pussy.
As for Jack, he had been flat on his back with his eyes closedwhen Ashley pulled herself off his face to swallow his cum. Youcould see the pleasure on his face as he had his orgasm finishingoff in Ashley’s little mouth. But about the same time as Ashleypulled his cock out of her mouth, he opened his eyes to lookdown. Ashley still had her legs spread over his body and herlittle pussy was winking at him. He pushed himself up on hiselbows to look down as little Mike put his cock in his mouth getthe last of the cum. You could see his eyes widen even furtherand he closed his eyes and groaned, “Oh fuck that is just toofucking much.”My wife giggled and said, “I think that’s our cue.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah me too, want to join them?”
She nodded her head saying, “Oh must definitely.”
Chapter Twenty-eight
We both got up and I followed my wife’s shapely ass as she headedfor our room. We went down the hallway and entered our roomstopping just inside the door to see the full sight in front ofus. Jack was still on his elbows looking on in amazement as ourthree kids were all gathered around his cock. Mike was betweenhis legs. Ashley was still laying on top of him facing towardshis cock. Anna was at his side. In the time it took us to get toour room from the girls room, all three of them had managed toget together to take turns kissing each other and from the looksof it sharing his cum between them. They were also getting moreof a taste of his cock. Anna had his cock in her mouth while Mikeand Ashley shared and then as I watched she pulled Jacks cock outher mouth to hand it off to her sister and started kissing herlittle brother.
I put my arm around my wife’s waist pulling her against my bodyand I said out loud, “Well what is going on here?”
Jack looked up at Tammi and me. I saw his eyes got wide and hismouth opened but no sound came out. All three kids looked back atus and grinned. I saw some swallowing from each of the kids asthey finished eating jacks cum. They all replied, “Hi daddy.”
Even Mike got into the talking in unison act that the girls hadand Jack’s mouth closed. He then shook his head and grinned andsaid, “What does it look like?”
My wife giggled and said, “It looks like you’re having a littlefun with my kids, Ooo what a naughty man, playing around with mypoor little innocent children like that.”
He just shook his head and looked down at our kids and said,“Right innocent little children.” Who, all of them by the way,had gone back to playing with his now deflating cock whilelicking up any cum that had escaped.
I chuckled and said, “Yeah innocent would be stretching it alittle far.”
My wife giggled again and I continued, “Well it looks like youhad a little fun in here, did you like the little presents I sentin here for you this morning?”
He shook his head and then grinned and said, “Yeah I figured theydidn’t come in here by themselves, so how long have you beenfucking your kids?”
I shrugged and said, “Oh about a week or so, a few days beforeour little party, although the girls were playing around witheach other for a while before then.”
He looked down and shook his head and said, “So just a week, Iwould have thought longer.”
My wife spoke up and said, “Oh they are quick learners.”
Jack looked down at the kids playing with his cock and grinnedand said, “Yeah you can say that and enthusiastic ones at that.”Ashley looked up at him and giggled and said, “Yeah it’s fun. Ilike to suck cock.”
I looked at her and said, “Well, why don’t you come over here andtake care of daddy?”
She grinned at me and quickly scurried over to stand in front ofme bending over to grab my cock and put it to her lips. I didn’tgive her any time to play around with it as I grabbed her headbetween my hands and thrust my cock into her mouth pulling herhead all the way down. There was almost no resistance as my cockwas shoved down her throat until I bottomed out in her and I heldher there.
I looked at Jack who was watching this with a little smile on hisface and I grinned at him and looked down at Ash with my cockshoved all the way down her throat. She was bent over and I usedone of my hands to rub her back and then give her little ass alight slap as I said, “My kids can’t get enough of my cock or anycock for that matter and Ashley’s favorite thing is suckingcock.”
I looked back at Jack who was staring at my cock in Ashley’smouth and he grinned and said, “Yeah I can see that.”
I took my hand off Ashley’s head, but she stayed there with mycock impaled in her throat. She just put her hands on my thighsand I could feel her throat massaging my cock. She was startingto suck cock almost as good as her mother not just content to usethe tightness of her throat and movement of my cock in and out ofher mouth to give pleasure but to actively suck even with herthroat being full. I patted her head as I said, “She gets betterand better at it every day.”
When I said that she slid my cock out of her mouth and looked upat me and said, “Thank you daddy.”
And she went back down on my cock sucking it in kneeling down asshe did it. I looked over at Jack and said, “See how much sheenjoys it.”
He chuckled and said, “Yeah I can see that and what about yourother two kids.”
Tammi spoke up and said, “Anna come here.”
Anna stopped playing with Jacks cock and hurried over to her mom,when she got there she bent over and whispered something to herdaughter who giggled and ran out of the room. I looked at Jackand smiled and said, “Well with Mike, I am not sure what hisfavorite thing is yet, but he is a pretty good cocksucker. Not asgood as his sister, but he was the first one to suck my cock andhe is willing to try anything. His mom and sisters will tell youthat he is pretty good at eating pussy and I have to say that hehas one of the tightest asses I have ever fucked.”
He looked down in surprise at Mike who was busy licking his cockand said, “You fucked your son’s ass?”
Before I could say anything, Mike looked up at him and smilingsaid, “Yeah real good and hard, it was awesome. I can’t wait tosee how your cock feels inside me.”
I chuckled and said, “See what I mean, they can’t get enough.”
Mike went back to licking Jacks cock and playing with it and Jackshook his head and said, “Wow that’s just, just, I don’t know,fucked up.”
I laughed looking down at my little girl busily sucking my cockand Mike playing with Jacks cock and my wife also laughed andwent and sat down on the side of the bed and put her hand onMikes head and said, “Maybe it is fucked up but they are our kidsand we like to please them.”
She chuckled and said, “Of course it also means that we get a lotof pleasure out of it.”
Then Jack said, “What about Brianna.”
My wife chuckled again and said, “Ahh little Anna, as for her shecan’t get enough cock in her little pussy to satisfy her, but tobe honest that’s not her real passion.”
Jack looked at her and said questioningly, “Oh and what wouldthat be?”
His question was just in time as Anna came back into the room, itwas obvious that she had gone to her room as she was wearing oneof her collars, the one that said, “Family Pet.” And she was alsoholding a leash attached to it in one hand and as she came in hermom saw her and said, “Ahh just in time honey.”
And then louder she barked at Anna and said, “Stay.”
Anna froze on the spot not moving but she had a little grin inher face and my wife looked at me and grinned saying, “Do youthink you could tear Ashley away from your cock long enough forher to help me play with her sister a little?”
I looked down at my daughter busily sucking my cock her headbobbing up and down as she knelt at my feet and I reluctantlypulled her off my cock. She looked up at me with a little strandof saliva from her mouth to my cock hanging down which shequickly licked away and said, “What’s wrong daddy?”
I said, “Nothing’s wrong honey mommy needs a little help playingwith your sister.”
Ashley looked over and saw her sister standing there and shegrinned and said, “Sure daddy.”
With that, she stood up and smiling went over to her sister. Wewatched as she stood in front of her and kissed her sister deeplyputting her arms around her sister and pulling her tight againsther. If I hadn’t already been rock hard from the blowjob Ashleyhad been giving me that would have gotten me hard. Two nubile,naked, young twin girls, kissing and holding each other. Theirjust growing breasts and hard nipples were rubbing against eachother as they kissed. It was a sight I still hadn’t got used tothe past week, but a sight that I loved to see.
I looked at Jack who was mesmerized at that sight and I couldtell it was getting to him as I saw his cock start to stiffenagain. My son who was still playing with it, hungrily stuckJack’s cockhead in his mouth. Jack didn’t even look down; he justput his hand on my sons head and absently rubbed it as he watchedmy daughters kiss. I looked back at the girls to see Ashley breakoff the kiss and put her hand to her sister’s head and say, “Youready to play sissy?”
Brianna grinned at her sister and said, “Yes sissy.”
Ashley grinned at her and then looked back to her mom who wassitting in the bed and said, “What do you want us to do mommy?”
My wife grinned at her and said, “Oh just use your imagination;show our guest how we treat our little pet.”
Ashley grinned back at her mom as her mom sat back and spread herlegs open. She turned back toward her sister and smiled at her.Then she lifted her hand to her sister’s head and grabbed herhair and bent her sisters head back. She put her mouth to hersister’s neck and clamped her mouth down on it. Her sister’scried out a little and gave a big shiver but didn’t move awayjust closed her eyes and a few seconds later moaned out loud.Ashley pulled her mouth from her sister’s neck and you could seeteeth marks from her sister’s teeth. I winced a little, notbecause of what pain she might have caused but because that wouldleave an obvious hickey which would be hard to explain.
I spoke out loud and said, “Ashley you know you shouldn’t leavemarks where people can see them.”
She grinned at me and said, “Sorry daddy, I’ll make sure any moreI where aren’t where they can be seen.”
I just nodded my head and she bent her head back down to hersister but this time lower. She put her mouth over one of hersister’s just budding breasts and hard nipple which quicklydisappeared in her mouth. You could see her cheeks hollow out asshe sucked and her sister’s whole body shuddered. And then Annamoaned louder as I saw Ashley pull her mouth back pulling hersister’s nipple along with it. She had clamped her teeth aroundher sister’s nipple pulling it out away from her body, beforefinally releasing it causing it to snap back in place. She thenstuck her tongue out to lightly lick the nipple before looking upat her sister, whose head was back and eyes were closed as shemoaned and shuddered a little. Then Ashley bent back down to takethe same nipple in her mouth to repeat her actions.
I looked over at Jack who was staring at this all the whilerubbing the head of little Mike who had his cock in his mouth. Hehad the whole head of Jason’s cock in his mouth and just a littleof the shaft as he used his hands to play with Jacks balls andstroke his large shaft. He looked so small compared to that cockeven smaller than his sister’s had a little bit ago. I looked atmy wife who was watching her daughters play and she had her legsspread and one of her hands slowly stroking her own pussy. Shesaw me looking, grinned and patted the bed beside her.
I went behind Anna giving her a good hard swat on her ass as Ipassed behind her. You could hear the sound of my slap and I alsocaused her to jump slightly, not because I hurt but because shewasn’t expecting it since her eyes were closed. I sat down besidemy wife sitting on the foot of the bed. I put my arm around herto watch my girls. I also took over what she had been doing toherself and I slid my finger through her wet slit to rub her clitwhich caused her to shudder briefly and smile up at me. I smiledback looked back at our girls.
Ashley had continued sucking and biting on her sister’s nipple. Inoticed that she had only been paying attention to the one nippleleaving the other one alone. Then one last time she pulled it outof her mouth and you could see the nipple sticking out way morethan the other one. Anna’s whole breast was red and swollen. Youcould see Anna trembling a little and her breath was a littleragged. Ashley looked up at her and she stood up straight andlooking right in her sister’s eyes as she gave the nipple she hadbeen sucking on a hard pinch. Anna shuddered once but didn’t lookaway from her sister as Ashley turned her head to look back atJack and grin at him and say, “Did you like that?”
I looked at Jack who was still staring and I saw him lick hislips and then look at Anna and say, “Yeah but did she?”
Ashley grinned and looked at her sister as she gave her sister’snipple a pinch and she said, “I don’t know, did you like thatsissy?”
Anna shuddered and moaned out, “Yes sissy.”
Ashley looked back at Jack and said, “I think she liked it.”
Then Ashley looked at Anna and asked her as she lightly put herhand over the breast she had been ignoring and she said, “Do youwant me to play with this one too.”
Anna shuddered and said, “Yes.”
Anna grinned and said, “Do you want me to bite it hard and makeit hurt.”
Anna shuddered and said, “Yes sissy.”
Ashley said, “Would that give you a lot of pleasure sissy?”
Anna shuddered and said, “Yes sissy.”
Ashley bent down and put her lips over her sister’s ignorednipple and you could see her open her mouth and put her teetharound the nipple, Anna gave a little shudder and Ashley pausedwith her teeth just lightly grazing the nipple and then she bitdown hard.
Anna moaned out loud and her eyes closed and her knees seemed tobuckle a little which also caused her nipple to be pulled alittle more which caused a whimper to come from her. After a fewseconds, Ashley opened her teeth releasing her nipple and givingit a little kiss before straightening up again. You could see herteeth Jason’s over her sister’s nipple as she straightened up andput her lips to her sister’s mouth and kissed her deeply onceagain pulling her tight against her
I looked at Jack who had been staring at what they had been doingand I chuckled and said, “You see our little pet likes a littlepain with her pleasure.”
He looked at me surprised and said, “Pet?”
I smiled and said, “Yeah we have made her the family pet and shewill let you do anything you want to her; she’s a submissivelittle bitch.” I chuckled and continued, “But don’t let that foolyou she can be pretty demanding in getting what she wants, I meanjust last night she practically forced me to fuck her littleass.”
My wife looked up at me and grinned and said, “You didn’t tell methat you fucked her ass last night.”
I grinned and said, “Well you didn’t ask me what we did lastnight while you and Jack were busy.”
She poked me in the side and giggled and I looked over at Jackwho was looking at me in astonishment and then he looked at Annaand Ashley kissing and then back at me as he said, “You fuckedher ass too?”
I chuckled and said, “Well technically she fucked my cock withher ass, but yeah I did and it was tight, as tight as herbrothers.”
He looked down at Mike who hadn’t stopped sucking him and then helooked at me and shook his head as he said, “What about Ashley.”
I looked at my daughter and grinned and said, “No I haven’tfucked her ass yet, of course she hasn’t asked me to yet.”
Ashley broke off their kiss to giggle and look at me as she shookher head and said, “Sorry daddy but it’s not going to happen.”
I chuckled and said, “We’ll see honey, I remember someone thatwas afraid of touching daddies cock at one time.”
She actually looked a little embarrassed and said, “Well that wasdifferent it just looked so big and scary at first and I didn’tknow that it would taste so good.”
I chuckled and said, “Who knows maybe you would like getting yourlittle ass stuffed as much as you like sucking cock.”
She giggled again and said, “Well maybe, but I don’t think so?”
I just shook my head and said, “Well I guess we will just have tofind out someday.”
I looked over Jack and at Mike. Mike hadn’t been paying attentionto anything this whole time except for the cock that was in hishands and mouth. Jack’s cock was stretching his jaw open prettywide and looked even more massive in his mouth. There was no wayhe was going to be able to swallow that cock like he had mine,but it didn’t seem to bother him. He had as much stuffed in hismouth as he could take as he used both his hands to stroke therest of the cock. The whole time he had been sucking the cock,Jack had his hands on Mike’s head stroking it.
I looked at Jack and grinned at him said, “You enjoying my sonswork or if you like you can play with the girls some more?”
He looked at the girls then at Mike and he smiled at me and said,“Well as much as I would like to have fun with the girls. I thinkI will let this little guy continue what he’s doing, it lookslike he’s enjoying himself.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah he does enjoy doing that, he wasactually the first one to have a cock in their mouth.”
Jack looked surprised and looked down at Mike and said, “He washuh.”
I replied back, “Yeah he was, his mom taught him how to suck mycock. I will have to tell you the whole story one day.”
He grinned at me and said, “I would like to hear that story sometime.”
I smiled at him and looked over at Anna and Ashley and said,“Ashley why don’t hand your little pet over to your mom and cometake care of daddy.”
Ashley grinned and reached down to grab the leash on the end ofAnna’s collar. She turned around and put the leash over hershoulder and pulled on it forcing her sister against her back.She walked towards her mom dragging Anna behind her stoppingbetween her mom’s legs and she looked down and said, “Here you gomomma.”
She handed the end of the leash down to her mom and as her momtook it, she stepped to the side to stand in front of me.
She looked down at me and bent over to take my cock in her mouthbut I stopped her and shook my head and said, “No daddy wants tofuck you.”
Ashley had been doing a lot of sucking and I realized that I hadactually only ever fucked her once. Her very first time. Eversince then she had just been sucking cocks except for herbrother’s tiny cock and maybe some toys being used she had notbeen fucked by any other man but me. Ashley said, “But daddy Ilike sucking your cock.”
I looked at her and said, “Yes and you are daddy’s good littlecocksucker but now daddy wants to fuck that tight little pussy ofyours.”
She just smiled and said, “OK daddy.”
She climbed onto the bed and standing above me as I sat there,she lowered herself down putting her hands on my shoulderslooking down between us. I glanced over to see my wife; with theleash in her hands, jerk Anna down to her knees and pull herdaughters face into her pussy. I brought my attention back toAshley as I felt her pussy lips touch my cockhead spreading themopen. She stopped briefly before sitting down a couple of inchesand stopping. Her little pussy was tight around my cock but herplaying with her sister and Jack had got her very wet. I lookedat her face and saw that she was looking down at my cock enteringher. She had a little grimace on her face, so I took one of myhands and put it under her ass. With the other one, I touched theside of her face. She looked at me and I smiled and said, “Relaxhoney you’ve done it before.”
She smiled at me and said, “I know daddy but I haven’t hadanything bigger than sissy’s toy inside of me, my cunny needs toget used to you again.”
I grinned and said, “Come here.” I put my hand around the back ofher head and drew her face towards mine so I could kiss her. Sheseemed eager as ever and her tongue darted into my mouth and wekissed each other hungrily. I took that moment to take the handthat was squeezing her ass and put it around her waist so I couldpull her down on my cock as I thrust upwards. She wasn’texpecting that and with my mouth still on hers, I felt her breathstop and then she cried out. I kept my hand on her head and hercries were swallowed by my mouth as I bottomed out in her littlepussy. I have to say that the tightness of her pussy forced downmy cock felt great.
I stopped and let her get used to my cock in her pussy. GraduallyI felt her breathing come under her control and I also felt herrelax in my arms so I released her head. She pulled her mouth offof mine and she brought her hand up to give me a little slap onmy chest and say loudly, “Daddy I wasn’t ready for that.”
I chuckled and said, “Sorry honey but I figured that it was bestto get it over with all at once, do you forgive me?”
She frowned and then giggled and smiled at me and she said, “Ofcourse I do daddy.”
She bent forward to kiss me and also put her arms around me and Ifelt her lift her ass up so her pussy slid up my cock a couple ofinches and then she sat back down. We broke off the kiss as shecould lift herself up and down fucking her pussy on my cock. Ihelped using my hands to cup her little ass and lifted her up anddown making it easier on her and also gradually lifting herhigher each time until almost my whole cock was out of her pussyand then all the way inside of her to bottom out.
I looked up at her flushed face, her eyes closed heard and herbreathing rapidly. Her young body looked so beautiful, firmtaught with her hard little nipples poking out from her tinychest as she whimpered and moaned out loud, “Oh god daddy, ohdaddy, oh god, oh fuck, oh god fuck me daddy. Etc…” I was focusedon looking at her and feeling my cock inside of my daughter asshe bounced up and down on my cock. I helped her, holding ontoher waist and thrusting my cock up and down into her, but she wasthe one setting the fast pace. After a couple of minutes, Ifinally felt her shudder and I felt her little pussy clamp downon my cock as she cried out wordlessly as her orgasm sweptthrough her. I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock. Herwhole body shook and shuddered. At first, she didn’t stop movingherself up and down as I thrust myself up into her. But it got tobe too much for her and I pulled her down to me holding her tightagainst me as I rapidly fucked my cock into her little body asshe lost control of her body. Eventually with a last big shudder,I felt her whole body relax in my arms.
I stopped fucking her and just held her with my cock all the wayinside of her as she gave a last few shudders and her breathingdecreased. She lifted her head from my chest and smiled at me andthen pulled herself up a little to give me a passionate kiss onthe lips before breaking it off and giggling as she said, “Ohgod, thank you daddy that was an awesome cum.”
I chuckled and said, “Well I am glad you enjoyed it.”
I have to say that I had not been paying attention to what elsehad been going on around me. I took that moment to finally payattention and I looked over to my wife next to me and saw herlaying back on the bed with one of her elbows under her so shecould look at me and her daughter fucking. She gave me a big grinand then her eyes closed as she shuddered briefly before openingthem back again. The shudder was caused by our other daughterwhose hair she had gripped in one of her hands pulling heragainst her pussy so she could eat her mom out. I also noticedthat at some point the leash had left my wife’s hands to be tiedaround my daughters hands which were behind her back. It was tiedshort between her hands and her neck so if she didn’t hold herhands up high she would be pulling on the collar around her neck.
Our submissive little bitch of a daughter must have been lovingthe position she was in. Later she told me that she found outthat she loved being tied up. So we experimented with that; ofcourse, that is another story.
Then I looked over at Jack and saw that he must have decided toreward our son or maybe it was for his benefit. They were now ina 69 position and Jack had my sons cock in his mouth. Jack’s cockwas actually long enough to make it easy for him to have Mikescock in his mouth while he had Mikes in his even with Mike’sshortness. Mike was laying on top of Jacks body and with thelength of Jacks cock; he had at least 4 or 5 inches available forMike to suck on. Mike was sucking on as much of it as he couldfit in his mouth while jacking it with both his hands. Mike’scock was small enough so all Jack had to do was keep it in hismouth and he could use his tongue and suction to suck his littlecock.
Now that I saw that everyone was busy, I brought my attentionback to Ashley who had also been looking around at everyone andshe saw me look at her and she smiled and then she frowned andsaid, “Daddy you haven’t cum yet.”
I chuckled and said, “I am aware of that fact honey and I amabout to get that taken care of, I just wanted to give you alittle rest before I did.”
After saying that I grabbed her around her waist and stood upkeeping her impaled on my cock. She instinctively wrapped herlegs around my body as far as she could and I turned around andlaid her on her back down on the bed laying myself on top of her.I kept my full weight off of her, using my elbows to support myupper body. I pulled my cock back and shoved it back in her. Iproceeded to fuck her hard, pistoning my cock in and out of herlittle pussy. She was under my body and looking at the tapeslater all you could see of her were her legs and feet. Did I takeit easy, no I did not, she got a hard pounding and the fulllength of my cock slid in and out of her little pussy and youcould hear throughout the bedroom that I was not taking it easyon her.
Since I had cum so much yesterday and early this morning eventhough her pussy was tight, I was able to pound into her for agood fifteen to twenty minutes. How did Ashley feel? Well later,she told me that it was so intense that after a few minutes ofthe pounding she felt like she was having a continuous orgasmwhich only stopped when I stopped fucking her. As for me Ienjoyed every second of it, the feel of her tight pussy around mycock and her little body under my own, even her small handsgripping my chest and her fingernails leaving little marksafterwards, all of it made it an awesome fuck.
While I was fucking her. I looked over at my wife next to me whohad Anna’s head in both of her hands. She was grinding her pussyinto her daughters face her hips moving up and down and Anna’smouth was being dragged up and down her mother’s pussy. She wasbeing used by her mother unmercifully to satisfy her mother’s ownneeds with no thought to Anna and later Anna told us that sheloved being used that way.
As for Mike and Jack. Well they were still in the same positionwith Mike on top of Jack and his cock in Jacks mouth, but seeingour treatment of our kids Jack was being a little harder on Mike.Even though Mike couldn’t get Jacks cock in his throat. Jack wasstill giving his mouth a good fucking. He had both of his handson Mikes head holding him as he lifted his hips up and down,fucking his cock in and out of as much of Mikes mouth as hecould, jamming his cock against Mikes throat battering at theentrance forcing his head back each time even with Jacks handsholding him in place.
If someone had walked into the bedroom at that time they wouldsee three adults using three kids to relieve our own sexualappetites and it would probably look like we were abusing themunmercifully without regard to how the kids. While there was sometruth to that, the fact of the matter was that all three of thekids liked what we were doing and the first ones to have orgasmswere the kids not the adults. I know I could feel Ashley under mespasm every once in a while and she would cry out into my chestand Anna was practically whimpering in her mom’s pussy andrubbing her legs together to stimulate herself. As for Mike, youcouldn’t tell, but Jack later said he could feel Mikes cocktwitch more than a few times and if he had been producing spermhe would have drank down more than a few loads.
The first adult to cum was my wife, well she actually came morethan a few times; one of the wonders that females were able toexperience, multiple orgasms, but it didn’t stop her fromgrinding away on her daughters face. As I was still fuckingAshley, I heard Jack gasp. Mikes little cock was still in hismouth but his hips had stopped fucking Mikes face and he heldMike in place as I saw his cock pulsing from the load he waspumping into Mikes mouth. I even saw something I had never seenbefore and only heard of as some cum shot out of Mikes nose andleaked from around his lips.
I just kept fucking as this went on and watched as a minute laterJack pulled his cock out of Mikes mouth who started coughing whenhis mouth was free. Jack set him down beside him pulling him offof him and as Mike recovered, Jack looked over at me and smiled.He looked at my wife and Anna and he put an elbow under him so hecould see better. He then stuck a hand out to touch the top ofAnna’s head that my wife had a death grip around it. I liftedmyself up a little so he could see my daughter better and thepounding I was giving her. Ashley’s eyes were closed and herhands were on my chest clenched there and you could see my cockgoing in and out of her little pussy and her little tits allflushed and her nipples pointing to the heavens. Jack reachedforward stretching over my wife to touch Ashley’s face and giveit a stroke before laying back down.
He didn’t say anything just grinned and watched and as I lookeddown at my daughter underneath me, once again the sight of herdid it for me and after over fifteen minutes of intenselypounding into her I came. I yelled out, “Oh fuck.” I shot amassive load up my daughters little pussy jamming my cock deepinside of her the pleasure was intense as I felt my cum squirtdeep inside of her, god it was great.
Eventually, I stopped cumming and I collapsed on top of her for afew seconds before I rolled off of her and laid on my siderecovering my breath from my exertion and orgasm. I looked atAshley who was breathing hard with her eyes closed and I saw hershudder a few times before opening her eyes and looking over atme. She grinned at me and said, “Oh god daddy that was the bestever, oh god I don’t know how many times I came, you’re going tohave to fuck me more often daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “I will see what I can do about that.”
She just giggled and cuddled up to my side throwing an arm aroundme to hold herself against my side and squeeze me. I looked overto see my wife watching us and smiling. She had released Annawhile I had my orgasm and Anna was kneeling on the floor gaspingfor breath with her head down. She looked so cute with her facecovered with her mom’s juices and her hands tied behind her backwith her little chest heaving as she recovered from theexperience herself. Mike had recovered from his mouth fucking andwas now currently cuddled up with Jack’s arms around him spooningagainst Jack and he had a pleased little smile on his face as helooked at me.
I looked up at Jack and said, “Well, what do you think of mylittle family?”
Jack laughed and said, “Oh I like your family especially yourkids.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah I bet you do.” Then I smiled at him andsaid, “So how would you like spend some more time with them?”
He grinned and said, “I would like that a lot.” Then he frownedand said, “What’s the catch?”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah there’s a catch.” Then I looked downat Ashley and said, “Ash why don’t you take your sister and yourbrother out of here while we adults have a little chat.”
She looked up at me and frowned and said, “Do we have to daddy.”
I chuckled and said, “Yes Honey you do, while we talk I don’twant any distractions.”
She sighed and said, “Ok daddy.”
She got up giving me a little kiss first and then her mom one andshe got out of bed Mike also got up giving each of us a kiss alsothen she went to her sister and said, “Come on sissy.”
Anna looked up and nodded and carefully stood up, her arms werestill tied to the leash but her sister did not untie her justgrabbed her collar and said, “Come on sissy I need you to cleanmy cunny of daddy’s cum.” She looked at Mike and grinned andsaid, “You can have some to if you want.” All three of them leftthe room and as they walked away, I could see cum leaking out ofAshley’s little pussy and running down her leg.
When the kids left. I moved so I could wrap my arms around mywife pulling her back against my body with my arms under hertits. We both looked at Jack who was sitting on the bed and Istarted by saying, “Ok first I want to get something straight, Iasked my wife to bring you back here last night and I sent thekids into here this morning to have sex with you.”
He nodded his head and said, “Yeah I figured that out, but I amstill unsure why.”
I spoke up again saying, “Because I want you to help me find morepeople for the kids to have sex with and I want a safe place forthem to do it in that is not this house.”
He looked at me intently for a few seconds and said, “You want touse my shop?”
I nodded my head and said, “Yeah I do, but only if we can set itup so it is safe for my kids and also for everyone else involved.I don’t want my kids to get hurt by someone and I don’t want anyof us to get in trouble with any kind of authorities and I needyour help.”
He sat there for a minute and I could see the wheels turning ashe thought over my proposition until he asked me, “So what’s init for me?”
I grinned and said, “After what just went on in here you have toask that?”
He frowned and said, “Well that is a nice little incentive but Iam not sure if it’s worth going to prison for it.”
I nodded my head and said, “Yes and I agree, but if we planeverything just right I think the odds of that are pretty low.Look the simple fact is that my kids seem to love having sex;they can’t get enough of it. I guarantee right now that the kidsare in the girls room and Ashley has Anna and Mike eating all ofmy cum out of her little pussy and more than likely after that isdone one of them is going to be fucked with a strap-on. You wantto know what happened yesterday. Well Ashley gave two teens ablowjob in the restroom at the mall and then later Mike gave someguy who was eating ice cream with his family a blowjob in thebathroom of the ice cream parlor. Anna hasn’t done anything likethat but it’s only a matter of time before she does and at somepoint one of the kids are going to approach the wrong person andthen they and my wife and I are in a lot of trouble, I reallyneed an outlet for them so they don’t do stupid things.”
He sat there in thought for another minute and I just hugged andheld my wife. I hadn’t mentioned what else they had doneyesterday at the mall and I also had been careful not to mentionmy sister-in-law or her fiancé, if something went wrong I didn’twant them caught in the middle.
Finally, he spoke up, saying, “I’m still not sure I want tochance it. I am going to have to think about it and if I do sayyes and help you out. Not that I am saying right now that I amgoing to help you, but if I do. I want it to be clear that Idecide what goes on in my shop and if I change my mind or don’tlike something I will put a stop to everything right then andthere.”
I nodded my head and said, “That is perfectly understandable butthe same goes for us. They are our kids and we get to decide ifwe don’t want them to do anything or if there is someone we don’tlike they don’t touch our kids. Also one of us always has to bepresent when our kids doing anything.”
He nodded his head and said, “That sounds fair, but I stillhaven’t decided if I want to be involved.”
I nodded my head and said, “That’s understandable take a few daysto think it over.”
He nodded his head and then said, “If I don’t want to do it, whatthen?”
I shrugged and said, “I find another way to control the kidsneeds and you have a good memory of fucking an eleven year old.”
He grinned and said, “So no more young pussy for me?”
My wife spoke up then saying, “That’s right, but I still mightthrow some old pussy your way occasionally.”
He laughed at that and my wife giggled and I even gave a chuckleand I said, “Yeah I never said that we would stop having fun, youjust would not have access to the kids. I don’t think right nowthat I could stop my wife from visiting you she’s turned intoreal fucking slut lately.”
She giggled and turned her head to give me a kiss as she said,“You say the nicest things honey.”
I kissed her chuckling as I did so and broke it off after acouple of seconds and looked at Jack who looked at us and said,“Now what?”
I smiled and said, “Now we go hop in the shower and then getsomething to eat and if you want after that we can all play somemore and let you get an idea of what you will be missing if youdecide to decline my offer.”
He laughed and said, “Ok I think that sounds like a great plan.”
Chapter Twenty-Nine
We all got out of bed and headed towards the shower. Jack lovedour shower and we all piled in together and got cleaned up. Therewas a little horseplay but nothing serious and when we were done;my wife went downstairs to start some breakfast. Jack followedher down as I checked on the kids and let them know thatbreakfast would be ready in a little while.
I went into the girl’s room and the kids were still playing. Iwas right about someone getting fucked by a strap-on but itwasn’t one of the girls it was little Mike getting his ass fuckedby Ashley and as I came in I heard her say to him, “Do you likemy cock bubby?”
I stood there watching. Mike was on his hands and knees as Ashleywas behind him fucking into his ass with her strap-on as Mikereplied back, “Yes Sissy it feels so good.”
Ashley replied back, “I bet it does, all you little faggots liketo have a cock in your ass.”
He replied, grunting as she shoved into him hard, “Yes sissy.”
I stepped into the room. Ashley saw me and smiled and said, “Hidaddy.”
I gestured down at Mike and said, “Having fun fucking your littlebrother?”
She smiled, stopping her thrusting and said, “Yes daddy, hewanted me to fuck him.”
I looked at Mike who said, “Yeah Daddy I had so much funyesterday with you and Uncle that I wanted to do it again.”
I smiled at them both and said, “That’s ok son anytime you wantto let your sister fuck your ass go right ahead.”
I looked around for Anna and saw her on the other bed. She stillhad her arms tied behind her back and she was laying on her sidewith I noticed a pair of panties sticking out of her mouth. Shewas watching her sister and brother and now me as I walked overto her. I sat down on the bed next to her and as her sister gotback to fucking her brother once more. I reached down and pulledthe panties out of her mouth. When I pulled them out shewhispered, “Hi daddy.”
I patted her hair and said, “Hi princess, how you doing?”
She smiled at me saying, “Good daddy, it’s been a fun morning.”
I smiled and touched her bound hands and said, “You want me tountie you?”
She shook her head and said, “No daddy I don’t mind it, I likeit.”
Of course she did, I didn’t expect anything else. I stuffed thepanty’s back in her mouth and gave her a nice hard slap on herass followed by a squeeze and a rub as I stood up and looked downat her as she gave a little shudder. I looked At Ashley and Mikeand said, “You have about fifteen minutes left to play, then comedown to breakfast.”
Ashley said, “Ok daddy.” And then she said to her brother, “Comeon bubby move that faggot ass for me.”
As I left, I saw him thrusting himself back onto her littlestrap-on. I shook my head at how much she was beginning to soundlike her mother had been lately. Speaking of which, when I wentdownstairs to the kitchen I walked in on her standing up bentover the counter with a mixing bowl in front of her. It lookedlike she was making pancakes or at least she had been becauseright now Jack was standing behind her and he had his cock up herpussy and his hands holding onto her waist as she gripped thecounter. He was thrusting all thirteen inches into her pussy. Iwatched for a minute as he pounded into her and her huge titsswayed under her, she had her eyes closed and seemed to beenjoying every thrust of his huge cock.
I shook my head and said, “Breakfast is not going to makeitself.”
She opened her eyes and looked at me and gasped out, “Give me acouple minuets I’m almost there.”
I chuckled and said, “Take your time, the kids are stillplaying.”
She nodded her head and closed her eyes and went back to focusingon the fucking she was getting. Jack just nodded at me and said,“Sorry I couldn’t help myself, something about a woman naked inthe kitchen always turns me on.”
I just nodded my head and said, “No need to apologize, I don’tblame you.”
Hell I agreed with him, back before the girls had been born I hadfucked my pregnant wife more than a few times bent over the stoveor the sink or the kitchen table. And even after then when thegirls were babies or the kids were away at friend’s houseovernight and once or twice when they had been sleeping. Usuallyat night but a few mornings as well. So she had been fucked morethan a few times in this kitchen. I went to the fridge as theyfucked and got a container of OJ out and then a glass and pouredme a glass of it. I put the OJ back in the fridge and drank thejuice as I watched them.
It wasn’t more than a couple of minutes before she had her orgasmgrabbing the counter harder in her hands and crying out inpleasure when she came. She shuddered more than a few timesbefore she finished having her orgasm and after another minuteJack pulled out of her sliding his whole thirteen inches out ofher pussy. I still found it fascinating watching the whole thingslide out hard to believe it all fit inside of her. He gave herass a good swat causing her to jump and squeal slightly, also anice red hand print appeared and he said, “I can finish later.”
She glared back at him for the swat and then smiled and giggledand said, “Yeah you go ahead and finish with whomever you want. Igot what I wanted.”
He laughed and said, “Yeah I could tell.”
He looked at me and grinned as he said, “Your wife is a realfucking slut isn’t she.”
I laughed and said, “Yeah, that’s why I married her.”
He laughed and my wife giggled and then turned back to making thepancake batter. I said to Jack, “Let’s go into the living roomwhile Tammi cooks, I have something to show you.”
He nodded his head and followed me his still hard and huge cockbobbing along with him. When we went into the living room, Ipointed to the couch and he sat down. I got the TV remote alongwith the tablet control for the video system. Jack looked at mebemused and asked, “Are we going to watch some movies?”
I nodded my head and said, “Something like that.”
I turned the TV on and said, “I want to be completely honest withyou and not keep any secrets. Well at least not that are mine togive out.”
I hadn’t mentioned my sister-in-law or her fiancé who was also afriend of his because they weren’t my secret to give out. Itwould be up to them to let him know about their involvement withthe kids if they wanted. But this was my secret to give out.After turning on the TV I brought up one of the cameras, this oneshowing the kids room. I heard him gasp as he saw in full colorand sound a view of Ashley who had been fucking her littlebrother last time I saw her and was now fucking her sister whohad her arms still behind her back and her mouth over herbrothers cock. Then in another window, I brought up my wifemaking pancakes looking pretty hot with just an apron on. Andthen in another window I brought up our empty bedroom with a goodview of the bed and then another camera in the same room so youcould see everything in the room.
I looked to see Jack’s reaction he looked a little stunned and hesaid hesitantly, “You have cameras set up?”
I nodded my head and said, “Yeah almost everywhere, also there’sanother feature.”
With that I quickly found the time code I was looking for andbrought up what had been recorded a little earlier and the scenecame up where Anna was getting fucked by Jack and riding hiscock. We watched her cum and say “Wow that was fucking great.”
He chuckled and said, “I never knew a kid so young could have anorgasm.”
Both Anna and Ashley giggled and Ashley said, “Sissy and I haveorgasms all the time, would you like to give me one too?”
Jack grinned at her and said, “Oh yes I would love to.”
She grinned and said, “Good because my cunny can use a littlelicking right now.”
He looked at me and his face was now white and he said, “Youfucking recorded it?”
I responded by nodding my head and saying, “Yeah I recordeverything that goes on this house, but after 48 hours it getserased unless I save it.”
I could see his reaction start to go from scared and shocked tomad and I held up a hand and said, “Don’t get mad just yet, Ididn’t have to show you this and you would never have known andbefore you say it, no I have no interest in blackmailing you,matter of fact watch.”
With that, I rewound the recording to the point before the kidscame in the room, I marked that and then I forwarded it to wherewe walked into the bedroom and marked that. Then I brought up themenu with the different options to save and delete recordings,you could see all this on the T.V. screen and I choose the deleteoption and a warning came up on the screen saying, “Do you reallywant to delete this recording?”
I choose “Yes.”
And the warning came up again this one saying, “This willpermanently delete the recording do you want to continue?”
And again, I chose “Yes”
Then I turned to look at Jack and said, “There, now there is norecord of you alone with our kids. I looked back at the recordingto see us talking with Jack just before we started playing withthe kids; I let it go on as I said.
“Now this is not for blackmail but for insurance. No matter whichway you decide to go, I will still have this and it shows all ofus playing with underage kids so if any of us wanted to go to thepolice or try to blackmail the others we will all go to jail. Itwill be in everyone’s best interest to keep this all a secret.Now you may think I am a bastard for this but I take protectingmy family serious and I won’t let anyone or anything get in myway of protecting them.”
He looked at me and then at screen where Ashley was busy suckingmy cock and then he looked back at me. I saw the anger drain fromhis face and then he sighed and shook his head and said, “Ok Ican understand that, can’t say I am happy about having me onrecording doing this shit but I understand, but isn’t it a littleunsafe to have recordings of what’s going on?”
I chuckled and said, “Actually no, let me show you.”
I got up turning off the TV and motioned for him to follow and Ibrought him downstairs to my work space, unlocking the door withthe keypad and then going in. He looked surprised to see my setup with the computer racks and monitors and my electronics benchplus a lot of what can only be described as cool geek stuff. Iexplained to him all about the security set-up and how I couldpermanently erase everything with the push of a button or alittle command on the tablet. I could even do it by phone, or anycomputer, then I explained how if the keypad on the door wasn’tused or keyed in properly it would also erase everything and thenthe kicker was that if anything was unplugged or powerinterrupted, it would also erase everything. Could someone getaround all that? Probably, if they took a long time and knewabout every feature. There were a couple more features that Ididn’t tell him about, but who would be expecting this level ofsecurity in a private house. The typical law enforcement responsewould be to start unplugging everything to cart off to be lookedat later.
We left the room and went back upstairs talking about what I hadshowed him. He seemed to be impressed and a little reassured thatI had everything under control. He was no longer angry and seemedto be accepting the situation as it was and we went into thedining room to find everyone waiting for us.
My wife Tammi had the breakfast ready and the table set up, thekids were just sitting down, well except for Anna. I noticed thatshe was kneeling on the floor between her mom and I’s chairs withthe collar and leash still hooked up. Her hands were no longertied behind her back and sitting in front of her was two dogbowls, in one was milk and in the other was pancakes all cut upinto little pieces and covered in syrup. I also saw on one of thebowls in big letters, “Little Bitch.”
I looked at it and up at my wife who was grinning and she said,“You like? It was one of the things we bought yesterday; it wasactually Anna’s idea.”
I looked down at Anna who was grinning and said, “Is that sohoney.”
She replied, “Yes daddy, I mean ARF.”
I grinned and just shook my head as she “Arfed, Arfed.” A couplemore times like a dog and then grinned. Her mom patted her on thehead and said, “That’s a good little bitch.”
I laughed and sat back down hearing giggles from the other kidsand a little laugh and shake of the head from Jack. With that, wesat down and had our breakfast. Our little bitch Anna got on allfours and plunged her face into her bowl trying to eat herpancakes. She was actually doing a pretty good job of it but Ihad to laugh as she brought her face up all covered in syrup andbits of pancakes and then put her face to her milk bowl andlapped up some milk. She looked cute, all naked bent over herbowls and I just had to pet her on the head which brought herface up as she smiled at me and then she went back to eating.
On one side of the table was my wife and I with Anna on the floorbeside us and on the other was Ashley and Mike. They had managedto sit Jack between them. I also noticed that both of them weretrying to eat one handed as they each had a hand that was next toJack under the table and from the grin on Jacks face, they wereeach putting the hand to good use. I looked over at my wife andwe both exchanged glances and smiles, we didn’t have to sayanything after being married for 12 years. It was just both of usacknowledging that we were happy with the situation going on.
After I finished eating and sat my fork down I saw Jack hadalready finished he was just sitting back letting the kids playwith his cock as they ate. I looked down at Anna to see herlooking up at me with a face covered in syrup, pancake bits andsome milk thrown in, she was grinning and I shook my head andsaid, “Your face is a mess.”
She just gave me an Arf and panted like a dog and her momchuckled and said, “Here let me go take the little bitch andclean her up.”
With that, she stood up and grabbed Anna’s leash and said, “Comeon.” Anna followed her crawling on all fours like a dog and theywent onto the kitchen to clean up. I stood up and startedremoving plates cleaning up. When Jack started to move, I held upmy hand saying, “I got it; just enjoy the kids for a littlewhile.” He grinned and sat back, as I grabbed some plates andheaded for the kitchen. I saw Little Mike slip down under thetable and Jack bend over to give Ashley a kiss as I left theroom.
When I went into the kitchen my wife was using a wash cloth toclean Anna’s face Anna was sitting on the kitchen table and as Iplaced the stuff in the sink my wife said, “There all clean now,you’ve been a good little bitch this morning let mommy rewardyou.”
With that, she bent over and spread our daughters legs open andstuck her tongue to her daughter’s young pussy slit and gave hera lick. Anna shuddered slightly and my wife looked up at her faceand grinned and then went back to licking her pussy. I watchedfor a few seconds as her mom ate her out and then went back intothe dining room to finish cleaning up.
When I went in, I saw that Ashley had moved, she was now on topof the dining room table with her legs spread and Jack wasbetween them licking her little pussy just as my wife was doingto her sister. I didn’t see Mike; he was probably under the tablesucking Jacks cock. I finished getting all the dishes and stuffworking around Ashley on the table. I did stop to give her a kisswhich she returned hungrily. I felt her give a little gasp in mymouth as we kissed, Jack must have hit the right spot with histongue but I broke off the kiss to let them have their fun andbrought all the dishes into the kitchen.
My wife was still eating our daughter’s pussy. Anna was grippingthe edge of the table hard between her hands and her eyes wereclosed and I watched her shudder a few times in pleasure. Icleaned up as they played. I watched my daughter have an orgasmfrom her mom’s tongue lashing. It was a pretty erotic sightwatching my wife bent over with her face between my daughtersspread legs and as I finished putting the last of the dishes inthe dishwasher and drying my hands off I decided it was my turnto have some fun.
I approached the table where my wife was eating out our daughterand standing behind my wife I put my hand on my daughtersshoulder and said, “Scoot back honey.” Her eyes shot open and shesaid, “Huh.”
I chuckled and said, “Scoot back on the table honey.”
My wife looked up from here daughters pussy and looked at mecuriously. I didn’t say anything as her daughter scooted back onthe table. I pushed forward on my wife’s shoulders. She smiledand got the hint and bent over looking back at me and said, “Ohyou want to fuck my pussy?”
I grinned and said, “To start off.”
She grinned and I placed my once again hard cock at the entranceto her pussy putting one hand on her back as she looked back atme. I pushed in, going all the way, until I bottomed out. She hadbeen fucked recently by Jacks huge cock and she was soaking wetso I slid right inside of her with no problem. She grinned backat me and then bent forward to put her mouth on her daughterspussy once again. I put my hands round her hips as I felt hercontract her pussy muscles around my cock. Her pussy tightenedaround my cock and it felt pretty damn good. Even with fuckingboth my daughter’s extremely tight pussies. I still loved thefeel of her pussy around my cock and I savored the feeling for afew more seconds before pulling out and slamming back into her. Ifucked her hard bent over the kitchen table and eating herdaughter out you could actually feel the table move a few times,as I pounded into her pussy.
After a few minutes, I stopped with my cock buried inside of herand then I pulled out of her and positioned my cock at herasshole. I hadn’t fucked her ass in a while. I had never reallyfelt the need to do it that often since I loved her pussy somuch, but after watching Jack plow her ass last night I wantedto, as they say, mark my territory. I pushed into her ass alittle bit until my cock popped past her anal ring and I let heradjust to me. I felt her wiggle her ass and without further ado,I slammed my cock forward all the way up her ass. That got areaction from her as she lifted her head up out of her daughterspussy and cried out, but she quickly buried her face again in theyoung pussy in front of her and I pulled back out to slam forwardagain.
I fucked her ass, as hard as I had fucked her pussy. While Ifucked her, I watched our daughter have at least two orgasms fromher mother eating her little pussy. I was working up a prettygood sweat from my fucking and then I felt a hand on my waist anda small arm snaked around to hug me. I looked to see Ashley at myside I didn’t even here her come into the room and she looked ather mom and then up at me and said, “Your fucking mommies asspretty hard daddy.”
I grinned down at her as I thrust in and said, ‘Yeah honey that Iam.”
She just grinned at me and then she stepped to the side and Ifelt two larger hands on my waist and Jack said in my ear, “Holdstill for a minute I want to join in.”
I was a little surprised but I stopped with my cock buried in mywife and then he pushed me forward saying, “Bend over more, letme get in there.”
He pushed me forward until I was practically laying on top of mywife. She brought her face from our daughters pussy and lookedback and then grinned as she saw Jack behind me. As for Jack hepushed against the inside of my thighs and I spread my legs widerand put a little more weight on top of my wife pushing her upperhalf down on the table even more. I felt his massive cock rubagainst my leg and then my balls and a few seconds later I heardmy wife gasp and look back again. The reason for her gasp wasthat he had put his cock against her pussy and pushed forward. Ifelt his cock shaft rubbing against the bottom of my balls andthen I felt his cock enter her pussy.
My wife gave a big moan and then dove her face back into ourdaughters pussy. Once again, I heard her whimper into Anna’spussy as I felt his cock slide into her pussy. There was just athin membrane separating us and I felt his cock sliding alongsidemy cock until he was pressed against my back. Now he did not havehis whole cock inside of her since I was in the way but he got atleast half inside and I felt him pull back and then thrust backin. God if I thought her ass was tight before, with his cockinside of her pussy it was really fucking tight. He startedfucking in and out of her and I started moving my hips in timewith him so both our cocks were fucking her at the same time onein her ass the other in her pussy and she was loving it. I heardher moaning in Anna’s pussy and felt her shuddering under me. Shetold me later that it was like nothing she had ever felt beforeand the shuddering and moaning was her having a continuousrolling orgasm no real final release, but a continuous feeling ofpleasure.
I felt a small hand on my balls. As Ashley was still at my sidewatching and Anna was on the table it must have been Mikes handsand as we fucked his mother he played with my and Jacks cocks andballs. Ashley finally decided to get in on things as she climbedonto the table and plopped her pussy down on Anna’s face grinningat me. Then Jack pulled all the way out of my wife suddenly and asecond later, I felt his cock touching my asshole. My wife pulledher face out of our daughter and gasped, “Why did you stop?”
She looked back and I heard Jack say, “I’ve fucked your pussymore than enough today, it’s time your husband got some of mycock.”
I looked behind and grinned at him saying, “Go ahead and give itto me.”
He slapped my ass and said, “Oh don’t worry I will.”
With that, he pushed forward into me, spreading my ass open. Iheld onto my wife and gritted my teeth as he opened me upspreading my ass open wide. It hurt a whole fucking lot without adoubt, but I had my ass fucked many times before and knew that itwould not hurt for long. So I gritted me teeth and took it as hiscock lubricated by my wife’s pussy slid inside of me. He hadfucked me before but that was also after being fucked by multipleguys and opened up pretty damn good. I could barely believe howmuch he split me open and how far up inside me his cock wentuntil finally he stopped all the way inside of me. He stayed fora minute as I got used to him and the pain started to fade and Iheard Ashley ask, “How does it feel daddy.”
I looked up at her grinding her little pussy on her sister’s faceand I grunted out, “Fucking full.”
She giggled at that and reached down to pinch her sister’snipples and I felt Jack bend over to say in my ear, “You readyfor it faggot?”
I nodded my head and said, “Give it to me, let’s see what yougot.”
Of course, I really shouldn’t have challenged him with thatstatement because he took me up on that offer and quickly pulledhis whole cock back leaving just the head in and even morequickly slammed back into me.
I couldn’t help myself yelling out, “Oh fuck.” As he slammed backinto me shoving me forward and also shoving me against my wifeand forcing my cock deeper inside of her which caused her to moanout loud and then he did it again and again. Over and over, heshoved his thirteen inches of cock inside me. I didn’t have tofuck my wife’s ass. He did that for me by grabbing my hips andpulling me back a little and then shoving hard into me forcing meforward into her. He fucked me for what seemed like forever. Ieven felt a tongue and a mouth on my balls. Mike wasn’t beingleft out I found out later that he was under us and he was usinghis mouth and tongue on both Jack and I every so often but mostof the time he licking his mother’s pussy, during the time he wasfucking me she had three orgasms and the girls had more than afew themselves.
Eventually the feeling of him in my ass with my cock in my wife’sass set me off and I came hard deep inside my wife’s ass. Thefeeling was overwhelming; my cock was squeezed by my wife’s assand the feel of his cock filling my ass up, pounding in and out,as I came. It all combined to give me a fantastic orgasm and Iyelled out wordlessly as he continued thrusting into me during myorgasm. I collapsed on top of my wife he did not stop fucking mejust kept going in and out of my ass.
As he pounded into me, I felt my cock start to soften in mywife’s ass. She pushed back against me; I realized that I wasstill laying on top of her, my full weight pressing her onto thetable. I forced myself to move, putting my hands on the table andtaking my weight off of her. This also caused my cock to slip outof her I saw her look back at Jack and me as she pulled her faceout of her daughters pussy. Jack must have taken this to besignal because he pulled me back so she could slip out from underme. As soon as she was out of the way, Jack pushed forward almostslamming me back into and onto the table and shoving his cockdeep into me to continue his fucking.
He fucked me for another couple of minutes with my body was lyingface down on the table my legs were not holding me up and theywere spread wide, my cock was dangling down from the tabledripping cum down. He was pounding into me pretty good until hesuddenly pulled out.
He didn’t pull out of me for long, just long enough, to turn mearound and have me lay on my back on the kitchen table. He wasgrinning down at me as he spread my legs open wide. My wife wasstanding behind him with her arms around him also looking at mewith a huge grin as she reached around him to grab his cock andguide it back into my ass. He slammed it into my ass penetratingme just a little further in this position which caused me togroan a little for the short pain.
I heard my wife say, “Fuck my faggot husbands ass baby, give itto him good, make him your bitch.”
He did just that pounding onto my ass holding my legs spreadwide. I had to grip the edge of the table to keep from beingpushed back and forth on the table. Jack fucked me like that forI don’t know how long but it was a good long while. My wife kepton telling him to fuck my faggot ass and give it to me good. Shealso kept her arms around Jack and he would twist his headoccasionally so they could kiss, while he fucked me good andhard.
I have to admit I enjoyed every second of it. Especially whenMike and Anna got on the table on either side of me and both ofthem started fondling and licking my cock as Jack fucked me. Istarted to get hard again and the two of them licked up and downmy shaft and took turns sucking on my cock. Then Ashley got in onthe act and spread her legs over my head as she sat her pussydown on my face.
It was a sight to see and I watched the recording later. Onememorable sight was Jack holding my legs spread open in the airas my wife wrapped her arms around him, pressing her huge titsinto his back and looking down at me as Jacks huge cock fucked inand out of my ass. She was shuddering and rubbing against him ashe fucked me hard , you could see she was obviously getting offon it her body moving in time with his like she was the onefucking me. You also had Brianna and Mike kneeling in each sideof me, Anna was licking my shaft and balls as Mike had half mycock in his mouth and throat. Sitting on top of my face wasAshley. She was facing everyone and she had her hands on my chestas she slid her little eleven-year-old pussy across my face. Hereyes were open watching everyone else and her nipples weresticking out rock hard from her little chest.
There was also the sound. You could hear the sound of Jacks bodyslapping against mine as he fucked me. You could also hear mywife’s moaning and crying out for him to fuck my faggot ass andthe sound of an occasional giggle from Mike and Anna mixed withthe little slurping sounds of them working my cock. You also hadAshley on my face and the sound of her moaning and my slurping ofher pussy.
At the time I didn’t know how long this went on, but looking atthe recordings later it was a good forty minutes. But like Isaid, I didn’t know how long it went on at the time and I losttrack of everything else but the cock fucking my ass, the twomouths working my cock over and the taste and smell of Ashley’spussy on my face.
I don’t know how Jack held on so long his stamina still amazesme. Finally, I felt Jacks cock in my ass expand just a littlemore than it had and I heard him groan, then I felt his cockspasm. I felt his cum shoot deep in my ass as he thrust in onelast time and that’s all it took to set me off once again and Ialso groaned as I came in what I found out later was Anna’s mouthshe was the lucky one and I gave her my load of my cum. Shegreedily sucked it down as I felt Jacks cum shooting up my ass,the orgasm wasn’t as fierce as the last one but it was prettydamn good all the same.
As jack groaned when he came my wife had cried out, “Oh god yescum in his faggot ass.” I also found out later, it caused her tohave an orgasm of her own when he came inside of me. Ashley alsojoined in on the fun having another of the many orgasms she hadwhile riding my face. I think the only ones that didn’t have anorgasm was Anna and Mike.
Eventually I felt him stop cumming and then a few seconds later Ifelt him pull out of me for the first time in what seemed likeages. I found out later that the whole thing from me entering mywife until him cumming in my ass had taken, about an hour. Whenhe pulled out of me, my ass felt empty and I know it was gapingopen from his massive cock being in there for so long. I alsofelt Anna and Mikes mouths leave my cock, but I just lay therefor a few more minutes recovering. Ashley pulled herself off mycock and bent down to give me a kiss as Jack let my legs down. Iput my feet flat in the table with a little groan in Ashley’smouth as she kissed me. My legs were a little soar. I heard Annagiggle and say, “Wow look at that, you really opened daddy upwide.”
Then a few seconds later I felt a tongue at my asshole startlicking up all the cum Jack had deposited in it. Ashley broke offthe kiss to giggle and look at me as she said, “Wow Daddy, hefucked you real good, Uncle Jack really made you his bitch.”
I laughed and looked down to see Anna and Mike standing lookingdown at the head of their mom who was eagerly eating jacks cumout of my probably gaping asshole. I looked over and saw Jacksitting down in a chair with his now limp but still pretty hugecock looking worn out. Both him and his cock.
Jack smirked at me and then said, “You have a nice ass almost asgood as your wife’s.”
I laughed at that and said, “Well I’m glad that you liked it andI have to say I have never been fucked as good as that by anyonebefore, I thought you were never going to quit.”
He laughed and said, “Well If it wasn’t for all the actionearlier I would have cum a lot quicker.”
I came to found to over time that Jack had amazing stamina. Hecould literally fuck all night and cum three or four times withvery little down time in between cums.
Then he looked over at the kitchen clock and sighed and said,“Unfortunately I need to get out of here shortly to go to work.”
I looked at the clock and saw the time, that’s when I saw howlong we had been at it. I looked at Jack and nodded my head andthen I st up a little reaching down to touch my wife’s head, Ihated to have her stop since her tongue felt pretty soothing onmy asshole and I said, “That’s enough honey our guest has toleave soon.”
I heard a groan come from her and then she stood up and lookeddown at me her face had my cum all over it and she bent forwardto give me a hot and passionate kiss. I could taste my cum andass in her breath as we kissed for a minute and I reached out toput my arms around her and pull her against me as we kissed.After a minute, we both broke it off and she leant back andgrinned and said, “Oh god honey that was the hottest thing I eversaw, I came just from watching.”
I chuckled and said, “Yeah and it felt pretty damn good to mealso.”
She giggled and nodded her head and then looked at Jack andasked, “Are you sure you have to leave?”
He nodded his head and said, “Yeah I have to relieve my nightshift guy so he can go home to the wife.”
My wife giggled and said, “Oh I didn’t know he was married, hedidn’t mention it last night.”
Jack chuckled and said, “Well he was a little busy fucking yourass and you had a cock in your mouth, so it probably didn’t comeup.”
They both laughed. It sounded like a lot went on at the storewhen I dropped her off.
Then Tammi asked, “Ok why don’t you come upstairs and takeanother shower before you have to go.”
He agreed to that and we all went upstairs and got in the shower.The hot water felt good and the kids took it among themselves toclean the adults off which no of us objected to. It could haveled to some more playing around beyond some fondling but we wereall pretty tired so it didn’t and we quickly got out of theshower. Jack got dressed while of course we didn’t see the needto. We said our goodbyes at the door and I told jack to thinkabout we discussed and to get back to me in a few days. He saidthat he would and shook my and Mikes hands and gave my wife andthe girls kisses. He practically had to peel Ashley away fromhim. When he left, we went back into the house sending the kidsoff to play, no not that kind of playing, they went out to thepool to play around like the kids they still were. Even witheverything my kids and didn’t have sex all the time. As for mywife and I. We went back to bed to cuddle and discuss everythingthat happened and she told me about her night before she camehome.
No, I am not going to tell that story now. I will tell that at alater point. Let’s just say that she was a busy girl and gotfucked a lot in all of her holes with more than a few people. Iam going to end this part of our story right here only to saythat a few days later Jack called me up to tell me that he wasgoing to go along with what I asked him. Shannon my sister-in-lawand Jason set a date for their wedding a little over two monthfrom now after Jason’s brother gets into town, which is also astory. We even eventually heard from the girl at the store thatmy wife had met which brought some major changes to our family.Plus there was also the girl’s 12th birthday party, but to readabout all of that and what else happened you are going to have towait for the second book in the “Family play” series.
The EndBook one
“Book Two” coming soon
I hope you enjoyed my story and are willing to read the secondbook when it comes out. I also have a few other series, my“Little Cocksucker” series is getting similar editing and goingover that this one did and will be re-released as a full book.And just like this one, it will also be released as stand-alonechapters.
Any feedback is welcome. Contact me @
Mesucks2012@aol.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment