CHOICES PT. 01&02 - COERCION - YKN4949

CHOICES PT. 01 - COERCION

Nicole and her siblings are forced to entertain an intruder.
by YKN4949
5132 Followers

Note: This is a two part story. The second part will be submitted as soon as this part hits the site.

*****

"Oh Christ, are you kidding me with this? Another one?" the whiny voice of my youngest brother, Tyler, called from the backseat of my cramped, ancient Volkswagen Jetta. I smiled sadistically, but didn't turn around. Instead, I reached forward and pressed the 'volume up button' about fifteen times in quick succession. In a matter of seconds, the cab of the car was filled with the soulful harmonizing of those 90's pop gods, the Backstreet Boys. I could barely hear the groaning over the pounding chorus.

"Okay, it was funny the first time, but this is vicious," my other brother Brandon screamed from the shotgun seat. I shrugged my shoulders like I couldn't hear him.

"Can't we listen to like...One Direction or something," my younger sister Victoria called from the back seat, high voice barely carrying over the noise.

"First of all," Tyler screamed next to her, "You are 18 years old, you are way too old to be into One Direction. That is for middle school girls still learning about their bodies..."

"Gross!" I called back over the noise, but my smile grew wider. Tyler ignored me.

"Second, One Direction and N'Sync..."

"Backstreet Boys. They are saying 'Backstreet's Back' as you speak dumbass," I corrected and heard Brandon laugh. Still Tyler pushed on.

"One Direction and the Backstreet Boys are the same fucking thing!"

"No they are not!" My sister and I both yelled at the same time.

"Come on Nicole, turn it down!" Tyler whined again. I rolled my eyes and reached for the button, turning it down to a normal level. There was still a buzz in our ears from the loud noise and it felt like some of the oxygen had been sucked out of the cab. I clicked over to the radio. It came in crackling, a news report about some sort of liquor store robbery in some town I'd never heard of.

"Christ, thank you!" Tyler said finally.

"What would Dad say if he heard you talking like that?" I asked good-naturedly.

"Probably, 'hey, uh...Hey...Your...uh... Your mother... don't talk like that in front of your mother," Tyler said, doing a spot on impression of our father's halting attempts at discipline. We all shared a laugh over that and settled down more comfortably into the car. I could hear Tyler and Victoria bickering still but I was hardly paying attention. I returned my focus to the road.

I checked my mirrors and saw that no one was behind me. No one was in front of me either. It seemed that far off in every direction there was nothing but endless desert. It had been that way for nearly an hour now. Somehow I found that peaceful and I breathed in deeply, hunkering down in the seat. I sighed and soaked in the warm atmosphere, either from the desert or my family. Probably both.

"How's the gas looking?" Brandon asked, leaning over slightly to look at the gauge. I looked down and saw that there was a little less than a quarter of a tank left. My car had a tendency to say a quarter of a tank for hundred miles before it was suddenly empty, so I wasn't really sure what I was working with. I shrugged my shoulders and tried to look off into the distance. In the vast, flat expanse of the desert, you could see a long way, but there was still nothing around. I guess that some of it could have been that it was starting to get dark. I checked the clock, it was nearly 8 o'clock.

"I guess the next time we see a gas station we should stop," I said.

"The next time we see a restaurant we should stop," Tyler groaned from the back seat.

"You'll live," I shot back, but I felt a rumbling in my stomach as well. We hadn't stopped since we gassed up and ate at noon. No one ate in my car now. Not since the incident in Texas. I didn't want to think about that, the smell of chili was still everywhere.

"I don't think we are going to make it to LA tonight," Brandon said, "We aren't even in California yet." We were on Interstate 40 somewhere in the Arizona desert. We'd gone through Flagstaff...a little while earlier. I didn't really know where I was other than that it was somewhere around seven and a half hours between Flagstaff and L.A. I thought we were still several hours away and I knew Brandon was right. We had been driving for days from home in North Carolina and I didn't have the stomach for much more driving today. Nonetheless, I bit my lip a checked my fuel gauge again. Brandon was looking over at me, noticing my actions but I tried not to notice him.

"I can help you know," he said, "You don't have to pay for everything." It was like he was reading my mind.

I had volunteered to drive all of my siblings out to L.A. almost on a whim about a month earlier. It hadn't been a normally scheduled trip and the lack of planning was starting to show. In fact, my family's seams were starting to show. But, you have to understand, that was really, really not my fault. As any child would tell you, it was my parents' fault.

When my parents retired, my mother announced that she had always wanted to live in Southern California. She was a small-town, dinner theater actress and was as pretty as a movie star. I guess she wanted to pretend she was a Hollywood big shot in her retirement years. So the move might have been a relatively normal thing to do under some circumstances. But for my family, it had been a bit of a strain. My parents had put away a good deal of money and they'd sold their house at a profit, so they were able to retire young. My brothers and sister, still technically lived in the family home when my parents decided to split for the left coast. Both of my brothers were in college and my sister had just graduated high school (though she was already accepted to the college of her choice). My parents basically told them that they would help them rent small apartments near their various universities. My sister was supposed to live on campus if possible, even through the summer. Whether anyone said it or not, my studio apartment in Raleigh was going to become the de facto family home for an entire younger generation of the Wilson clan, just like that. In fact, Victoria had actually been forced to crash on my couch (with me) from about the time she graduated high school.

The whole move had occurred in a sort of whirlwind. It seemed like the instant my parents both decided they were ready to retire they were gone. They announced their plans in May and they were moving into a new place in June. Needless to say, the whole thing had been a bit traumatic for my younger siblings. I was 27 at the time, out of school and starting a nursing career. But the rest of them were young and felt a little like they'd been set adrift too early. Brandon at 22 was almost ready. But Tyler was only 20 and Victoria was 18, they felt like they were homeless.

So with my big heart and my small brain, I had decided that, as the eldest child and the closest thing to an adult left in North Carolina, that I would try to take care of things. With about as much foresight as my parents had shown in moving, I had suggested that in the two weeks before fall semester started, that we all drive out to California and check out my parents' new place. Maybe do a little sightseeing. It had seemed like a fun idea. Give everyone a chance to get over this little trauma in our lives and go out to visit. Make the move feel normal by seeing everyone in their place. More importantly, it would give us all a chance to be together for a while, do things as a family. We were all adults now, it seemed like it was important that we remain close (or, in some cases, get close). Our parents weren't there to ensure that we maintained our relationships anymore and I decided to take on that role as the oldest child.

And it had really worked. I mean we had had a blast on our trip across country. We'd seen the sights, we'd bullshitted about everything, and we'd had a bunch of laughs. It was everything I could have possibly hoped for, except that everything cost about twice as much as we figured. I had set aside a little bit of money but I had no real savings. My credit cards had very small limits and I was already having a hard time making the monthly payments. I was already cutting deep into my return trip money. I had really hoped when we started that morning that we could make a great pace and get to L.A. Then it was only a matter of tucking my tail between my legs and asking my parents for a little cash to get home. Now it looked like I would have to ask for a little bit more.

"No..." I said after a long pause, "You don't have to do that. This is my treat." I turned to my eldest brother and gave him a wan smile. I was in trouble, I knew that. But part of the motivation on this trip was to show everyone (including myself) that my parents being gone wasn't going to result in chaos. There was still a responsible adult who was totally on her feet and together. She would be able to take care of things, even if she had to do it alone. Brandon gave me a long look as though he were questioning whether I was telling the truth. Finally, he shrugged his shoulders and turned back towards the window, looking out into the fading desert light.

* * * * *

Half an hour later (and not a moment too soon the light on my dashboard had indicated) we flopped into a booth in a sweaty little diner that was buzzing with flies. The place had a sort of drab, old-fashionedness to it. There was a long, white counter, pastel orange tiles on the floors, big windows, and crumbling furniture. Maybe it was because of this that there was no one else in the place. But my stomach was rumbling and I didn't care.

Not that I really had a choice. This little one-stop oasis was pretty much my only option. There was an extremely expensive pair of gas pumps sitting up front that still used mechanical dials to tell you how much gas you pumped. Behind the diner, stretching off into the desert, was a dilapidated motel. Just a single story with doors opening up onto a baked concrete parking lot (that contained only four cars, including mine). The curtains looked dirty from outside and the whole complex had a strange smell. But surrounding the hotel in every direction as far as the eye could see was sand, dirt, and scrubby little plants. In fact, it even sat about three miles off of I-40, on some incredibly straight, incredibly dusty "county road." I hadn't even seen it, Brandon had noticed a fading sigh and we decided to try our luck. So, even if I was going to turn my nose up at this place, I didn't have an option. I was going to eat something greasy, I was going to overpay for gas, and I was going to sleep on top of the sheets, right here at the Budget-Safe Lodge.

"Hiya, welcome to the Budget Lodge Diner, I am Meredith can I take your order?" a pudgy, middle-aged waitress with (I swear to God) a cigarette dangling from her lip breathed in a single, droning stream. I looked around at my siblings. They were smiling sheepishly.

"Oh, uh...can we see the menus?" I asked, smiling. Meredith didn't speak. She just rolled her eyes and walked away. As soon as she turned, just like we were kids, we started laughing.

"Hiya, welcome to here, can we be done now..." Tyler said in a breathless haste, perfectly capturing Meredith's annoyed drawl.

"She is going to bring back the menu and it is just going to say "Food...$3.00, Drink $1.50," I said, laughing.

"Do you think she makes the food too? Is tobacco ash a serving of vegetables?" Victoria asked.

"Shh...Shh...Shh..." Brandon said, stifling his own laughter, "she's coming back." Meredith returned with two menus and dropped them on the edge of the table. She nodded as though she were annoyed.

"I'll bring you water, figure out what you want," she ordered. Then she turned and walked away. We could barely control our laughter before she walked back into the kitchen. I guess we were all feeling a little bit stir-crazy from all of our time in the car. A little punchy.

"They had even less drink selection that I thought!" Tyler said.

"I guess we should be flattered," I said, "They have to ship water in from 200 miles away."

"I think we should figure out what we're doing," Brandon said, "I don't think she is going to give us a second chance if we don't order now."

"Jeez, thanks dad," Tyler said sarcastically. Victoria laughed and Tyler mugged, happy that he'd gotten some recognition.

"Hey!" I said sharply. Everyone turned and looked at me. I placed a scowl on my face. My siblings looked a little confused. I held my angry gaze for a moment longer, then I let it break out into a smile, "You kids listen to you father!" I said. Tyler and Victoria laughed, Brandon rolled his eyes. His cheeks got a little bit red, like he was embarrassed about being the most responsible one.

"Fuck off," he said softly, but he didn't sound particularly angry. Nonetheless, I heard a gasp.

"Hey, none of that language: this a family place!" a voice, Meredith's, called from the back. We all dissolved into giggles again.

"We apologize to all the other families," Tyler called out, waving his hand dramatically around the empty room. I laughed harder but shushed him.

"Do you think they can hear us back there when we are talking?" Victoria asked, leaning in towards the center of the table and whispering.

"Oh my god Vic, are you really that stupid? I mean she clearly heard didn't she?" Tyler asked. I winced. My little sister was very smart, but a total ditz. She had a way of making even her intelligent questions come out in a particularly unintelligent fashion.

"Don't be a jerk Tyler," she spat back, "You knew what I meant, I mean would she hear us if we talked quietly. Or did she only hear us because we were talking loud."

"You said..."

"Stop it," I said in a harsh whisper, "Let's just figure out what we want and let it go." This seemed to shut everyone up. On our side of the table, Victoria picked up the menu and opened it. Brandon did the same on the other side. The selection was exceptionally limited. There was a burger, about three other sandwiches, a soup, and a coffee cake. They had Pepsi. I figured I was ready for Meredith's imminent return.

"Move your thumb, I can't see," I heard Tyler whining. I rolled my eyes and looked over the top of the menu at the boys on the other side?

"What is there to see on the edges?" Brandon asked, "There is next to nothing here." He then flopped the menu down. I could now see them both clearly across the table. I rarely faced them both at the same time while they were both so close together. I guess I shouldn't have been, but I was shocked by how much they looked alike. They both had relatively short cropped brown hair, soft brown eyes, and wide, mischievous smiles full of white teeth. They were both skinny, but not quite to the point of being scrawny. They had narrow shoulders, youthful chests, thin legs, and gunboat feet. Tyler had even closed the gap on height, they were both around 5'10 now. The only real difference was that Brandon had a more "adult" bearing about him now and I could see a smattering of chest hair poking up through the collar of his shirt. Handsome young men, it was hard to believe. I could remember when they ate bugs.

But then, I guess, they could probably have said the same thing about Victoria and me. I glanced quickly over at my younger sister. It was always shocking to see that she had become a woman. But there she was, with her long, straight auburn hair, her wide brown eyes, her small nose, and her full lips. She had a womanly, hourglass build now with high firm breasts, a narrow youthful waist, flared hips, and muscular thighs. She had our mother's bubble butt that she used to hate but now loved. Her feet were as tiny as our brothers' were large. And, it was kind of like looking into a mirror that sent me ten years into the past. And really, I didn't look that much different ten years older. My hair was the same color, if a little shorter, my breasts were a little bigger and hung a little lower (but not badly, I should say) and my ass was a little thicker. But we were the exact same height, around 5'3.

It was strange, I guess, all of us being adults all of the sudden. It was hard to realize when it had happened. One day we were just kids running around

"What'll it be?" Meredith asked and I jumped a little, I didn't even realize she was back.

"We'll have the food," Tyler said, looking around the table for laughs. But it wasn't really funny anymore.

"Forgive my brother, he died at birth," I said and even Meredith laughed a little. Tyler sneered, but he seemed he enjoyed it anyway. I ignored him, "We are ready to order." I said and pointed to the menu. I started to speak, but Meredith cut me off.

"Hey, you kids looking for a room too?" she asked abruptly. I sort of shrugged my shoulders. It seemed like an odd question to come over dinner.

"Well yeah, we haven't gone over to the hotel yet but..." I started.

"I'm the clerk over there too, I will just throw it on your tab here," Meredith explained.

"Do we have to tip on the room?" Tyler asked and Meredith gave him a cool look. I looked back

"I'd like to put twenty dollars in my gas tank too..." I said.

"Yeah, I can take care of that too," Meredith explained. Well what the place lacked in charm, variety, and breathable air, it made up for with convenience.

"Well would you look at that," Tyler said spreading his arms out across the table, "We have everything in the world that we could ever need right here. A little slice of heaven."

* * * * *

For a brief second I could see a flash of red and then my eyes opened, startled. It took me a minute to get my bearings. I looked up at the ceiling and I could see the dingy paneling. I could feel the cheap, paper-thin "comforter" underneath of my body. I could smell mildew and dust. I remembered where I was, that hotel in the desert. We'd come back here after dinner (Meredith gave us the key at our table), I'd run back out and filled up the gas tank. Then we'd come back here, watched a movie, and passed out in our beds. A pretty run of the mill night.

I could see the alarm clock sitting on the nightstand between the two twin beds. It was still 2:30 a.m. The sun wasn't up, someone had turned the lights on. I groaned. I could feel Victoria lying next to me in the bed, in the spot closest to the door, (in fact I could still hear her snoring softly) so I knew it wasn't her. I looked across the two-foot gap separating the beds and I could see Brandon rolled onto his shoulder facing towards me. His eyes were open, but he looked as dazed as I felt. I couldn't see over him, but there was really only one possibility left.

"Damn it Tyler! Every hotel room ever made has the same set up, can't you find the damn bathroom?" I hissed.

"Huh?" a familiar voice said and, over Brandon's shoulder, I saw Tyler sit up, rubbing his eyes in bed. For a half second, I could not figure out what was happening. Everyone was in bed, but overhead light had suddenly come on. Then my blood ran cold. That wasn't possible. I turned quickly, nearly flailing, as I spun over on the bed and looked toward the hotel room door. For half a moment, I swear to god, my heart stopped beating. My mouth went instantly dry and I could taste bile in the back of my throat.

There was a figure next to the door.

"Yeah, Christ Ty, get your head out of your ass," the figure said. She had a deep, throaty feminine voice, but she had a little Valley-Girl accent layered on top of it. I could tell that it was affected. She was mocking me. At the sound of her voice, all of my siblings jumped up in bed and turned toward the source. The figure standing by the door laughed.

"What?" I managed to ask. My throat clicked slightly and I couldn't say anything else. I was breathing heavily and I couldn't even begin to fathom why this person was in our room. My eyes began to adjust to the light and I could make out the woman's features. She was short, probably only a little more than five feet tall. She had long blonde hair with dark streaks in it. She was probably in her mid-thirties, but she wore a stunning amount of makeup. Her eyeshadow was incredibly thick, her eyelashes were fake-long, and her lipstick was laid on particularly thickly. She had an impressive body and she was showing it off. She had a short, tight jacket on that was unbuttoned in the front. She had a skin tight tube top under it which squeezed her ample breasts up toward her chin. Her midriff was exposed and she was wearing a very short skirt. Her boots were long, like a hooker in a movie. She was leaning nonchalantly against the door. One of her hands was running through her hair and the other was down by her side. She was smiling.


report
____

"What 'what' honey?" she asked now in her own voice, it slipped from her lips silky smooth and menacing.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. I could feel Victoria shivering in the bed next to me. My brothers were behind me, I could hear them breathing. The woman pulled her hand out of her hair, reached over her shoulder, and wrapped it around the chain locking-mechanism from the door.

"You left the door unlocked, I assumed you were inviting me in. Such a rude question to ask a guest," she said, the corner of her lip ticking up slightly. I couldn't tell if she was just messing with me or if she was absolutely crazy. I decided to play along, in case she was crazy. The whole situation just felt so surreal and even with the adrenaline running, I wasn't fully awake.

"We are sorry for the miscommunication, we are in for the night. We aren't accepting any guests. Maybe we can meet in the diner in the morning. But you need to go now," I said carefully. I was hoping that she would just leave and then I could jump up and locked the door. And barricade it. Instead, the woman laughed again.

"Honey I am here now, and anything we do from here on out, we do together," she said. Something about the way she said it made my skin crawl. I guess the whole situation made my skin crawl. I can't remember ever being so completely unnerved in my whole life.

"You are not invited here!" Brandon suddenly said, harshly, from the other bed, "You can't just walk into someone's hotel room. You scared the hell out of us. You need to leave." I felt a little relieved. I didn't want to be doing this alone.

"I haven't even begun to scare the hell out of you little boy," she said. I saw a flash in her eyes and I wondered what that meant.

"Why are you here?" Victoria now asked, repeating my earlier question. Her voice sounded small and girlish. The woman sighed and shook her head.

"You kids aren't going to let this go, are you? You just have to know. This is why I always get abortions," she said. No one spoke. I was so tense that my muscles ached. I was barely breathing and there was cold sweat all over my body.

"You don't have to tell us anything," I offered, "You just have to leave." The woman acted like she didn't even hear me.

"You kids weren't supposed to be here," she said matter-of-factly. "I was doing a little work today out in Elderville and I was coming back here to lay low for a little while. I think I took care of the security camera, but you can never been too sure." The name of the town seemed familiar for some reason. At first I wondered if we had driven through it. Then I remembered. The liquor store robber. Somehow, I managed to feel even more nervous than before. If she was telling the truth...

"We don't want to know about it..." I said. The woman laughed again.

"You know too much already honey," she said, "You guys must've really pissed off Meredith, she put you in this room." Then she laughed again. I thought of our jokes and Tyler's smart mouth in the diner. Was that why this bizarre woman had woken us up in the middle of the night? Tyler seemed to feel that responsibility as well.

"Oh come the fuck on," he said sounding more scared than annoyed, "Brandon, let's just get her out of here. She is like 5 foot nothing, a buck five." I heard him start to shuffle off of the bed. Brandon was moving too. I breathed a slight sigh of relief. They would get her out of here. I looked more closely at the woman. She seemed nonplussed. Once both of my brothers were out of their bed, the woman spoke.

"More like a buck six with this," the woman said in a monotone. The hand by her side rose up slowly. There was a semi-automatic pistol held gingerly. Like some sort of gangster movie. My breath caught in my throat and my eyes bulged from their sockets. Suddenly, this no longer felt like an unsettling experience, it seemed positively dangerous. My brother stopped in their tracks.

"See, look what you made me do!" the woman said, sounding actually angry. Her wrist hung loosely and the gun jump in her hand. I winced and tried to duck into my bed, afraid it would go off. My brothers dropped to the floor. The woman laughed again.

"Christ, please lady. We are sorry about Meredith and everything. We will just go get in our car you can have the room," Brandon said, his voice cracking. The woman was shaking her head slowly.

"Too late for that boy," the woman said coldly, "Like I told your girlfriend here, it is too late for that."

"It's my sister," my brother said automatically. I saw the woman smile slyly, but she didn't directly address his comment.

"We don't know anything," I said, "We don't know what your job was in wherever. We don't know your name. We don't know anything. We will just go."

"I'm Iris," the woman said immediately and I winced, "See you know too much."

"We won't say anything," Victoria said, "We don't want to know anything else."

"Did you know my uncle was a criminal, a real professional," she said. She reached over her shoulder again and slid the deadbolt lock in place. She walked over towards the hotel chair and sat down. She sort of slung herself across the chair sideways, her legs dangling over one of the arms. No one spoke, and she stared at us for a long time. Blankly, like she was waiting for something.

"No," I said finally, "I didn't know that."

"Well he was," she said quickly, like I had just been hoping I would say what I said, "And he always said that you never leave loose ends." As she spoke, she slowly raised her gun again, I could see the barrel rising and in a moment, I could see the end, I was looking down into the dark center. She was aiming between my eyes. My blood ran cold. I felt tears welling in the corners of my eyes. I knew in that moment, I was going to die. And I couldn't even come to terms with what that meant. I simply went blank.

"Please don't!" Tyler yelled out loudly. Suddenly Iris dropped the gun into her lap again. I breathed. A little.

"Though you know...I have a lot of time to kill...or not kill if that idea makes you nervous," she laughed to herself at her joke and I felt a deep hatred for her, something I'd never felt before in my life. But I also felt impotent, I didn't even dare move, "And you know there is more than one way to...not skin a cat."

"Just don't hurt us," Brandon said, his voice on the edge of panic. The woman lifted her gun again, but tapped it gently against her chin. I didn't know much about guns, but I knew that this was not something you were supposed to do. I prayed to God that it would go off. I should've felt guilty about that though, but I didn't.

"Well," she said, moving the gun back to her lap, "The problem is that you have all of my little secrets here. You have all the leverage." She said.

"You have the gun," I said. Iris rolled her eyes at me.

"Sure now, but you don't want me to kill you and you don't want to spend the rest of your life with me," she replied, "So I need something else."

"Whatever you want...I have a little money," I said, realizing that we were bargaining. But Iris laughed again.

"No...No that isn't it. Don't get me wrong. I am taking your money. But that isn't leverage. I need something to make sure you won't talk," she said. She had a thoughtful look on her face and she was staring up at the ceiling. For a moment I had a mad idea to jump up and grab the gun away from her. But I knew that I couldn't. I stayed frozen in place.

"Like I said, whatever you want." As I spoke, I saw a slow, steady smile spread across the woman's face. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye and then slowly licked her lips. She was an attractive woman, but the effect was cold, almost reptilian somehow.

"You have something I can't let someone else know. I need the same thing from you. And I need to entertain myself until my ride comes in the morning." she said. I had no idea what she was getting at. But I didn't really have any choice now. Whoever has the gun sets the rules, "You said, sister right? You're all related? I can see the family resemblance now." She took some sort of weird pleasure as she said that. I could almost see her mouth water. It was wolfish, bestial.

"What do you want? Like a social security number?" I asked. The woman laughed again. She sat up quickly in the bed, spinning so that she was sitting in it correctly. She spread her legs wide and, whether I wanted to or not, I could see into her skirt. I saw that she wasn't wearing panties. The lips of her vagina were clearly visible and I could see that she was clean-shaven. My eyes dropped to avoid seeing it.

"Hey you, older girl, what's your name?" she asked me. I looked up again, keeping my eyes on her eyes.

"Nic...Nicole," I said nervously.

"Ok Nikki," she said, biting her lip, "Pick one of your siblings."

"For what?" I asked, looking at my little sister, and feeling out in my mind for my brothers around me. She shook her head and laughed yet again.

"I promise I am not going to hurt anyone. Choose someone," she said. I had no idea what she was getting at. How could I choose someone for...something? The fact that her legs were spread made nervous. There was really only one thing I could do.

"I choose me," I said. I was the adult after all. That was the whole point here. Iris smirked at me angrily.

"I said a sibling," she said.

"I am one of the siblings," I responded.

"No fucking lawyer answers," she said angrily. She shook her head and then looked at me for a long time. Her eyes were icy. Almost dead. I could feel her gaze reaching inside of me, touching everything with cold. Finally she rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Fine," she said, "This time I will allow it. But no more bullshit now. When I ask someone to do something, you do it just like a say. Okay Nikki, up out of bed walk over here." She said. For a split second I was afraid that my muscles wouldn't react. My bladder felt heavy and my chest was tight. Iris raised her eyebrows at me. Finally, I managed to raise myself off of the bed and I shuffled, heavily, over towards the chair.

"Careful Nicole," I heard Tyler say. Iris smiled at that. But she watched me closely as I walked toward her. When I was a few feet in front of her, I stopped with my shoulder hunched, scared.

"Sexy jammies, Nikki," Iris said sarcastically. I looked down at my clothes. A massive red t-shirt and socks. I had a comfortable bra and panties underneath for the drive.

"Yeah," I said and I shrugged sheepishly. That comment, combined with her still spread legs made me very nervous. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Or maybe that doesn't say enough. I had a jackhammer in my stomach.

"Take 'em off. Take all of it off. I want you naked," she said. I honestly have no idea what I was expecting. I guess I was expecting something terrible without adding any form or content to that general fear. But I knew that I wasn't expecting that. Maybe if our intruder had been a man... But not this. I simply shook my head. I couldn't even imagine disrobing in front of this...woman. And my siblings too! That would just be...humiliating. I looked over at my siblings, they were staring at me wide eyed and scared.

"No...No I can't do that," I finally managed to say. I crossed my arms in front of my breasts. The woman looked at me coldly for a long time. The gun bounced hotly in her hand. Finally, she stood up slowly and walked a little closer to me. She was a couple of inches shorter than me but I felt like I shrunk in front of her. She pointed the gun towards me but down, aiming near my leg. But she kept an eye on my siblings as well. She clicked her lips and shook her head slightly.

"Listen, this part of the game isn't going to be fun for you and, thinking about it, it really isn't fun for me either," She said. I had no idea what she was talking about, I could barely hear her over the nervous rasp of my own breathing, "We can do this a few times: I will tell you to do something. You can say, 'oh no, I mustn't, dearest me!' and then I will say something else that will make you change your mind. Eventually I will just come out and say it." She paused again. Didn't speak. Just kept staring at me. I could feel the tension rising in the room. I knew my siblings felt it as well, and I heard Victoria crack.

"Say what?" she asked, timidly. Once again, Iris began speaking quickly, as though she had simply been waiting for someone to ask the question.

"That if you don't do what I say, immediately, I am going to kill you," she said, lifting her gun up slightly, "There is no negotiations now. We had our negotiation. I was going to kill you," she tilted her head to one side, "you said you didn't want to die," she tilted her head the other way, "So I compromised. I am keeping your mouth shut without killing you. But you kids have to compromise too. That is what teamwork is all about." She smiled at herself as she said that.

"Compromise?" I asked and Iris nodded vehemently. She inched closer to me. When she started to speak, she leaned in, pushing her thin finger into my chest.

"I promise I don't kill you and you promise that you don't say, 'no,' to any of my requests. You don't act like you can't. You suck it up and do it. You won't get more warnings about this. I know what I am doing. You have to trust me here Nikki and company. Think of it this way. Trust is life. If you don't trust me, then you don't have life. That isn't a threat. It is a fact. You have a choice. You do what I say or you die. Now take off your fucking clothes bitch." And with that, she backed up and flopped herself down on the chair.

"Why do you want them off?" I asked finally. I knew it was dumb. But I didn't know what else to say. Iris rolled her eyes and flicked her wrists, sending the gun lolling around.

"What did I say about lawyer bullshit? Don't look for loopholes. I don't want you questioning me at all. Just do what I tell you to do," she said. Then she just stared at me.

She couldn't have possibly been any clearer. I didn't really have any choice. I took a deep breath and let it out. I looked up at the ceiling. This entire situation was just so...crazy. How was this happening? I knew this wasn't a dream, because...it wasn't. But how could it be real? I didn't really have the luxury of figuring it out. I reached down to the bottom of my shirt. I closed my eyes and quickly pulled it up over my head. I dropped it uncomfortably onto the floor, kept my eyes closed. I knew that...everyone could see my comfortable white bra and my boy-shorts underwear. I knew that my siblings had seen me in a bikini before. Hell, probably in skimpier underwear at some point in our lives. But this felt different. Terrible. And it was going to get worse. I slowly reached up behind my back, thrusting my chest out.

"Wait, no, stop. Wait," Iris said suddenly. She waved her arms around annoyed. I let out a low sigh of relief. She had decided that she couldn't go through with it. She started to wave her arms more wildly, "I can't do this."

"Oh thank God," I whispered under my breath. If she noticed, she didn't say anything about it. Instead, she talked louder.

"I can't do this with you guys scattered all over the room. I need you guys, you other ones, to come over here and sit on the edge of the bed," she said. She kept waiving her arms. She wanted my...audience to be even closer. My air caught in my throat again. I felt suddenly cold, I was shivering. At first, no one moved.

"This is not optional," was all that Iris said. Slowly I could hear my brothers rising up from the floor. I could hear the bed groaning as Victoria rolled over and sat down. After a moment it was quiet. Despite my better judgment, I glanced quickly to the side. I could see all of my siblings, sitting side by side on the bed, looking at me nervously. They caught my gaze and looked down at my feet.

"Alright," Iris said, "keep going." The reprieve was over. All of the tension was back. Maybe it was worse. How could I take my clothes off in front of my brothers and sister? Even the half second of hesitation it took to have this thought seemed to annoy Iris. She looked at me sharply and raised her eyebrows.

Once again, my hands began to reach up behind my back. I found the clasp of my bra and easily unhooked it. Basically on instinct, without thought, my arms rolled forward. My bra loosened and then tumbled down into my hands. I could feel the air-conditioning against my breasts and I looked down. My breasts were one of my better features, they were firmer and higher than they should have been given their size. I could see my pink areolas and my thin, long nipples were contracted, almost hard in the cold and in my tension. I was standing in side-profile to my siblings, I knew they could see one tear-drop shaped breast, one hard little nipple. I wanted to lift my hands up, to cover them. I tried to pretend like my siblings weren't nearby, but I had only partly completed my task. There was still more that I had to do. The more mortifying half.

I decided that the best thing was to just get it done, like ripping off a Band-Aid. More like ripping off my dignity, but I didn't think about that. I hooked my fingers into the waist band of my panties. I kept my eyes closed still, pretended that I was simply sitting in my room at home, getting ready for a shower. I pulled the waistband down around the large rise of my bubble butt. I slipped them down around my hips and let them fall down around my legs, landing on the dirty hotel room floor. I was naked. I stood up straight, breathing.

"Open your eyes," Iris ordered. Automatically now, my eyes flashed open. First I looked down. I could see the swell of my hips, the light skin of my legs. I could see the small, tight pink slash of my vagina between my legs, my lips small, my large clitoris soft. I was waxed bare and my skin looked smooth. Under other circumstances, I might have been happy with the way I looked. As happy as I ever could at least. I glanced over at Iris and she was smiling. "Turn over, take a look at the fam and say hello." I shivered. I felt my stomach turn. I wanted not to act, but I could feel that gun. I could feel the danger it represented. I turned slowly, my eyes open despite myself. I saw the room spinning around me and I wasn't sure if it was because I was turning or because I was losing my mind. Finally, my eyes settled on the bed. Brandon, Victoria, and Tyler sitting on the bed in that order, all of them looking down.

"Hello," I said, my voice barely audible even to myself.

"Look up brothers and sister!" Iris said loudly, "Look at big sister Nikki. Come on Ty! Come on...other boy and...other girl! What are your names? Seriously, tell me," Slowly, my siblings' heads rose. I could see the terror and embarrassment in their eyes. Victoria looked like she was about to cry.

"Victoria," she said warbling.

"Brandon," my eldest brother said, sounding like rage was boiling just below the surface.

"Bran and Vicky, I like it," Iris said, then she turned toward me, "turn and face your family." I simply complied now, turning so that I was facing them head on. Iris was to my back. I felt my siblings' eyes on me, reluctant but compelled.

"There, I did it," I said, "can I be done now?" I asked. My knees felt weak and I could never remember feeling so embarrassed in my life. My cheeks felt red and hot, my stomach was churning wildly. Iris was laughing. I guess I didn't really expect anything else. I could feel the six eyes of my siblings on me, coating me and making me feel...dirty.

"We are just starting Nikki. Why don't we tell your siblings how often you masturbate?"

"What?" I asked, spinning around, and looking at Iris. She was smiling more viciously than ever. But I could see pure hate in her eyes now.


report
____

"Is that a fucking question? Am I looking at your fucking face when I haven't ask to see it? Or is this a fucking desert mirage?" she asked, almost too quiet to hear. I turned around quickly again. If I had any doubt about her ability or willingness to use the gun, it was gone now. I had felt her horrible sincerity.

"I masturbate two or three times a week," I whispered. I was looking over my siblings' heads at the cheap art on the far wall by the bathroom. In the periphery I could see them. They didn't move. They didn't make any sounds. But oh God! They'd heard it. My siblings...horribly...knew that I masturbated. I mean everyone did, they would have known that, but still. Why did this...beast want them to know that?

"You a finger girl? Or do you have dildos? Weird dildos?" Iris asked, laughter in her voice like we were all enjoying her jokes.

"Fingers..." I said.

"Well that is a lot of flicking the bean," she said, not giving me time to think about the fact that I'd just answered her horrible question, "I assume you aren't seeing anyone."

"No," I said honestly. In fact, all my answers had been honest. I was too shocked and nervous to lie.

"Well Nikki, how many guys have you fucked in your life?" I heard Victoria gasp under her breath and I could see my brothers growing tense. I felt a kind of despair I'd never known before. I felt so terribly lost. I was overwhelmed. I let out a low breath.

"Eight," I said. Why did she want my siblings to know my fucking number? I felt tears in the corner of my eyes, but I didn't know if it was more from shame or frustration.

"That's not that whorish. Less than me," Iris responded, "Any girls? You swing both ways Nikki?" she asked. I shook my head, thankful that I didn't have another confession to make. "How about anal? Any of those guys shove it in your ass?"

"Don't talk to her like that!" Brandon said.

"Seems a little late to say that Bran. And why are you so defensive about it? You take in the ass?" Iris said amused. But I knew how my brother worked. He had been angry about this from the beginning. He was going to lose control. That was dangerous. I lifted my hand and a made a gentle "easy" motion. I looked at him. Brandon blushed deeper and looked away. But he looked more controlled.

"No," I said, "never." Suddenly, Iris was on her feet. She was grabbing my arm and spinning me around so that I was facing her.

"Don't you ever fucking lie to me, you stupid fucking whore. Fucking eight men, probably all at once!" she sounded legitimately offended. I felt like I'd been slapped, I was completely disoriented, "I know you've taken it up the ass. Don't ever fucking lie. Tell the truth!" For a moment, my mouth opened, but no sounded came out. I didn't even know how to think. But, horrifyingly, she was right. I had been lying. Brandon's interruption had given me time to think. I'd tried to lie. Somehow, I was caught.

"I've had anal sex. Once. Drunk, more of an accident than anything," I said, barely able to make my voice register those sounds. I felt the tears on my cheek now. I knew that my siblings couldn't help but picture it. Me on my hands and knees, one of the boyfriends they'd met with his cock buried in my... God! The rage seemed to drain out of Iris.

"I am a master liar you dumb slut," she said, "I know you're telling the truth now. But I will always know if you lie," and with that, she flopped back down onto the chair. I turned around to face my siblings again. I didn't know if I believed her, that she could tell I was lying. I mean, the most likely explanation was that she had simply guessed, correctly. But she was in my head now. I believed that she could tell. It didn't seem worth the risk to ever lie to her again. I mean, how much worse could it get anyway?

"I am sorry," I said, feeling like it was necessary. She seemed pleased by that.

"You suck on that cock after it came out of your ass, taste it?" she asked. I made a face and shook my head.

"No," I said simply. She nodded, like she was confirming to everyone that I was telling the truth.

"Hey Ty," she said looking around me. My brother jumped slightly.

"You ever think your sister took a dick up her ass? Ever wonder? Ever suspect?" She asked. Tyler made a face.

"I never thought about it," he whispered.

"But you've thought of her big tits haven't you? You thought they looked good even though she is your sister?" I saw Tyler's mouth drop open and his eyes got incredibly wide. He sputtered like a fish for several seconds. I felt a churning in my stomach. I knew what it meant.

"Tyler, you tell the truth," I said to him, looking closely into his eyes, "We are going to do what we have to do to leave and then we will forget about this. I won't hold anything that happens here against you. No one will ever talk about this, do you understand?" Tyler looked at me, terrified. He nodded his head slightly. I could tell that Brandon and Victoria were looking at me too. They were nodding.

"My sentiments exactly," Iris said. Her ridiculous plan suddenly started to make sense to me. If we were all so embarrassed that we never talked about what happened here, how could she get in trouble? Would we call the police and say an armed woman made us talk about my sex life? But I knew that was only part of it. She so clearly loved every second of this.

"I have...thought about Nicole's...boobs," Tyler said, a shuddering breath leaving him after the words came out. At another time...I don't know what I would have felt. It just was such a relief that he said...something. Something that Iris would like.

"You ever masturbate while you think of your sister?" Iris asked.

"No!" Tyler said, sounding offended. Iris clearly believed it was the truth and I felt a little relieved. I don't know what I would have thought if he had answered differently. Despite the truth, Iris seemed a bit bored.

"This family is so...boring," she said, "I am tired of story time for now. Nikki my girl, choose a brother. Any brother," she said.

"What?" I asked, looking over my shoulder.

"A question was it?" I knew she would be mad, but I didn't even know what she wanted. What did she mean, pick a brother? Pick one to do what? And for what? How could I choose if I didn't even know what it was for?

"No, I just want to make the right choice for you," I flailed, "How can I pick if I don't know what you want?"

"That sounds like a fucking question Nikki," Iris said, I could see her fingering her gun.

"Brandon," I spat out. With absolutely no basis to make the decision, I just chose the older of my two brothers. Somehow, that seemed to make sense.

"Bran, stand up, come over here," Iris said. Brandon slowly rose from the bed and walked over towards Iris. He stopped, standing next to me but facing the opposite direction. I somehow felt better with him next to me, but he was avoiding looking at me (for my sake, I was sure). He was looking, tight-lipped at Iris.

"Your sister chose you Bran. She could have chosen any brother but she chose you," she said, "doesn't that make you feel special?"

"No," Brandon said flatly. He didn't seem to feel like playing Iris games. I looked over my shoulder at Iris. She was making a pouty face.

"Oh poor little Bran," she said, "Nikki, Bran isn't happy that you picked him. Let's make him happy. Turn so you are facing one another." I turned automatically. Bran resisted for a moment and then turned. He looked into my eyes, like he was afraid to look anywhere else. I could tell he was enraged, but I could see fear behind his eyes. I nodded at him, trying to indicate that everything would be okay. That was my role.

"Now Bran, I want you choose one of your sister's breasts," she said. We both nearly asked why she wanted him to choose a breath, but we simultaneously held our tongues. Brandon took a deep breath.

"Left," he said, like it didn't matter. I guess it didn't.

"Oh good choice," Iris said, "That is my favorite too. Why don't you go ahead and touch your sister's breast Brandon? Sorry Ty, your sister did fulfill your dreams. But for your brother! You'll be talking about this moment at Thanksgiving for years to come," The instant the words came out of her mouth, I felt my stomach somehow drop even lower towards my knees. Of course, I had suspected that we were going somewhere like this. And I guessed it could have been worse. But still... Oh god it was horrible. I looked over at Brandon and saw that he was panicking. I could see the sweat beating on his forehead. I could see him, trying to think of a way to resist. But out of the corner of my eye I could still see Iris. I could see the gun in her lap. I knew that there was a time limit on how much we could wait.

"It's okay," I said calmly. I reached forward with my left hand. Brandon winced and tried to pull back, but then sat still. I felt sick, like I was the one forcing him. But I knew there wasn't a choice. I wrapped my hand around his wrist. His skin felt clammy and cold. His arm was limp. I nodded again and slowly started to lift his hand, "It doesn't mean anything," I said. Brandon looked up, his eyes full of questions. I smiled wanly at him and nodded yet again.

Carefully, I raised his hand and he just let me move it. My heart was pounding harder than ever and I couldn't escape the implications of what I was doing. But I couldn't stop either. Slowly, I brought my brother's hand down. I gasped a little and squirmed uncontrollably as I felt the rough pads of his fingers gently stroke the smooth skin at the top of my breast. Brandon went rigid and almost tried to pull away. I held his and tightly, pulling it down more. Brandon stopped resisting. In a moment, his palm came down against the tough, hard skin of my sensitive nipples. Despite the situation, I could feel the sensation of his touch ricochet throughout my body. I ignored it. Brandon's fingers closed around my gently and I felt my nipple crush into his palm. He had done it.

"Do you like your choice Brandon? Was left the right way to go?" Iris asked. Brandon turned and looked at her. Iris' legs were spread again and I could see her wet slit as her skirt hiked up. I turned away quickly. I looked at Brandon. He was staring at his hand intently, like he couldn't believe he was touching his sister's breast. I couldn't really believe it either. He squeezed his hand slightly and I felt the pressure build on my breast. I didn't know if he thought he was supposed to do that or if he was just...curious. But the sensation, in another situation, might have been nice. Brandon seemed to sense he had behaved strangely and his hand slipped off of me quickly.

"It was good," he said, no inflection in his voice.

"Oh Bran, you are such a downer! You touched a tit, I bet you don't get to do that very often! No one will ever know it was your sister's tit, but feel free to brag" Iris said. Unconsciously, Brandon reached down and wiped his right palm on his boxer shorts. Iris laughed.

"Fuck you," Brandon said, now no longer able to contain himself. I wanted to stop him, but Iris didn't seem to care. Maybe she liked how much he hated her.

"I think you two liked it more than you let on. Vicky, get down here," Iris ordered. My younger sister gave a little bit of a yelp. I turned and watched her scramble off of the bed. She stopped, standing next to me, keeping her eyes on Brandon.

"Choose one," Iris ordered, "Bran or Nikki." Victoria knew the drill now. She didn't question anything. She just looked absolutely terrified to be off the bed. My heart went out to her. I didn't want her to be involved in this. I didn't want anyone to be involved in this. I was supposed to be protecting them, but I couldn't do anything. Victoria knew that I was naked, so she went the other way.

"Brandon," she said softly.

"Get on your hands and knees in front of your brother. Look at his boxers. I want to see if it's hard," Iris said. I audibly gasped. I started to shake my head. Brandon dropped his hands down and put his hands in front of his body. Victoria's looked completely blank, like she had overloaded and couldn't even react. Once again, I felt sick, knowing that I had to act. There was no choice. And no time.

I took a step back and then slipped behind Victoria. She was wearing a big t-shirt like I was and I put my hand on her shoulders, feeling the cotton under my palms. Victoria half turned to look at me, but I shoved her down hard. She let out a little yelp and then tumbled forward onto her knees. She landed right next to Brandon. For a moment he reached down like he was going to help her up. He looked at me, a little bit angry. I made a desperate face and shrugged my shoulders. He realized what I meant. He put his hands back at his sides.

For a moment, Victoria just stayed on her knees in front of Brandon. I stayed behind her, looking down. I didn't want to, but I had to make sure she did it. I couldn't risk...Anyway. I was just about to start doing something when Victoria sighed loudly. She slowly rose up onto her knees. I saw her lift up her right hand, it was shaking badly. She slowly placed it against my brother's hip. I saw him flinch a little. Victoria took a deep breath. Now steadied, Victoria looked at the little button that closed. Her face was only an inch or two away from Brandon's...body. Against my better judgement, I looked too. I could see the outline of my brother's penis, lying flaccid against the boxers.

"No," Victoria said simply. She pushed back a little but stayed on her knees. It was like she was too weak to move.

"Well Bran," Iris said, "I was wrong. Your sister couldn't get it up. She must be so embarrassed. But hey, on the bright side, you have a pretty big cock," she said. Brandon looked down at his bulge (I, against my will, followed his eyes). He shrugged nervously.

"Could you feel your sister's warm breath on your cock there Bran?" Iris asked. Brandon looked over at her, shooting daggers at her face. His lips remained pursed.

"Yes," he said in clipped voice. Iris clapped her hands slightly and smiled. Then she quickly turned back to Victoria.

"Say, how're you so sure that his cock wasn't hard? How'd you know what a hard cock would look like hard?" Iris asked Victoria. Victoria looked briefly at me, there was a pleading look in her eyes. I shrugged, but as little as possible. I didn't know what about the situation made her think I had any control over anything. Finally, she sighed.

"I've seen...videos on the internet," she said and her face got very red.

"You look at internet porn?" she asked. Victoria let out a shuddering breath and nodded. I admit to being a little shocked at that. I guess I still thought of my sister as a little girl, even if she was technically an adult.

"Show of hands, who in the room looks at internet porn?" Iris asked, raising her hand enthusiastically. Slowly, Victoria's hand rose in the air. She'd already spilled that story. She looked around the room miserably. In order to support her, and to be honest, I raised my hand as well. I saw my brothers hands raise at around the same time.

"Well look!" Iris said, "You've all been watching. You should've been watching together all these years! Save mom and dad a little money on the internet bill." I winced at the thought of that. I guess I knew my siblings had private lives and did things...well things that I do. But I never thought about it. I never wanted to think about it.

"So Vicky, since we're talking, what's the weirdest porn you've ever watched? No, the weirdest porn you've ever gotten off to. Tell your brothers and your sister the weirdest internet video you've ever cum while watching," Iris said. It was like she had a million horrible ideas in her head at once. She never seemed to get tired of it or run out of things to say. Victoria shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know," she said, her face growing incredibly red.

"Now I know you are the delicate one so I won't yell. But what did I say to your sister about lying, you stupid little cunt?" Iris hissed. Her whole being sort of emanated hatred as she spoke and her legs, still spread wide, shook with anger. Victoria, on her knees on the floor with her head turned towards Iris sensed that. She had been lying and she was now afraid. She dropped her eyes.

"I guess," Victoria said, "I watched a girl have sex with a teddy bear." Victoria's ears, somehow, grew to an ever darker shade of red. I winced.

"What, like a teddy bear with a dildo strapped to it?" Iris asked. Victoria nodded slowly and Irish laughed loudly. She put her hand over her face like she couldn't take the pure humor of my sister's revelation. I reached forward and put my hand on my sister's shoulder. She looked up at me and I smiled wanly and nodded.

"You came from that?" Iris asked now and, once again, Victoria nodded. For a brief second, the image of my sister with her legs spread and her fingers playing with her clitoris, her eyes on a computer screen while a girl...fucked her teddy bear, bloomed in my mind. I shook my head and tried to chase the image out. I consciously chose not to think about what I felt what I thought about it.

"Ty, you've been kind of left out here, what do you think about your sister working her own slit over to a girl fucking a Care Bear?" she asked. We all turned to tie, the last of the Wilson children still sitting on the bed.

"I don't know," he said but it was clear he was trying to answer honestly, "It's a little weird, I guess. I mean...I wouldn't be into that." His face got red as he spoke and he avoided looking at Victoria. If he had, he would have seen that she looked slightly hurt, almost like he'd been judging her. I don't know. There were so many weird facts and revelations flowing around us now. How could any of us feeling anything but hurt?

"What would you be into Ty? What do you like?" Iris asked, sounding a bit like a therapist. Tyler's eyes flitted around to all of us and he gulped deeply then shrugged.

"Lots of stuff," he said noncommittally.

"Well I guess that's honest," Iris said, disgusted by his evasion, "But I need specifics. What if you could only watch one thing? What would that be?" She stroked her chin with her hand thoughtfully. Tyler squirmed on the bed and shrugged again before speaking.

"I guess...lesbians," Tyler said eventually. I smiled a little. Boys were predictable and I wasn't the least bit surprised that this was my brother's answer. It was so predictable, in fact, that I didn't even feel weirded out by it. It was almost like a freebie.

"So like burly softball players with combat boots, shaved heads, and hairy armpits?" Iris asked flatly. Tyler recoiled a little.

"What?" he asked, "No. Like you know... two porn stars together." Iris nodded sagely as if she had just come to understand what he meant.

"I see. Then let me give you a choice Tyler...first or second?" she asked. Tyler nervously rubbed his face with his hand.

"I don't know..." he started.

"First or second, make your fucking choice Sappho," Iris yelled. My mind was reeling as well. I couldn't imagine what this meant. It seemed that Tyler's first thought was the same that I had: a lower number had to be better.

"First," he said. Iris tut-tutted quietly and shook her head.

"Given your well-known love for Nikki's tits, you really shit the bed on this one Ty. Your sisters are your porn stars and they are going to put a little lezzie show on for you. Unfortunately, you only get to see them go to first base, not second," she said ruefully. My stomach seized again, harder than in had since Iris had made me get naked. I looked down at my sister on the floor. She was staring at me, her eyes like saucers.

"I can't..." Victoria finally said. Iris sat forward violently in her chair and grasped the handrails.

"You better be saying, 'I can't because I am a little fucking French girl and I don't understand your baseball metaphors' because if you are saying you can't kiss your fucking sister, we are going to have a fucking problem. Assuming that that was what you were going to say, I am going to reply that getting to first base means making out. You're going to make out with your sister Nikki. Immediately." Once she finished speaking, she sat down again in the chair, her legs spread back open.


report
____

"Unless..." Victoria added, "Unless Ty can honestly say that his sisters aren't sexy enough to be porn stars. Do your sister's look hot enough? Would other guys want to fuck your sisters or are they ugly bitches?" Our eyes turned to Tyler. We knew what we wanted to hear, but we knew that he had to tell the truth. My heart was thudding.

"My sisters are pretty," Tyler said miserably. Iris smiled and then turned back, looking at us. She didn't say a word, it was clear that was the go-ahead.

Vicotria remained on her knees down next to Brandon, not moving. I didn't want to move either. I looked up once at Iris. She raised her eyebrows menacingly. I let out a low breath and it came out in a sort of staccato rhythm. Victoria and Bran were too close to the bed for me to kneel down next to Victoria on that side. I had to walk around Victoria's feet. I dropped down onto my knees next to my sister. I could feel her trembling next to me.

But that wasn't the most unsettling sensation I felt. Iris was just a few inches from me now, her toes nearly touching my knees. Her legs were spread, maybe wider than before. The scent of her...arousal was very clear now. It was sharp, earthy, and filled my nose. Involuntarily, my head turned slightly to the side, looking at the source of the smell. Iris' skirt had ridden up so far that even in the poor light of the hotel room, I could see her vagina clearly exposed. She was bare like me, and I could see her juices glistening on her white skin and pink lips. I turned away quickly, looking towards my sister and wondering if Iris had noticed me looking.

Victoria's eyes met mine, wide open. Her lips were trembling and she was breathing rapidly. When she saw me looking at her, she shook her head once, sharply. I shrugged my shoulders desperately and gestured towards Iris with my head. I looked up at Brandon, towering over us. His eyes were blank, staring directly at me. I knew Tyler was on the couch, the same look on his face. Victoria's eyes closed and her head lowered slightly.

Everything in my body fought against me now. Every natural urge in my body told me to rise up off of my knees and...I don't know...lunge at Iris or dive through the window or something. Anything other than what I was about to do. But I had to fight my instincts. If I gave Iris what she wanted, she would go away. I didn't have a choice.

I turned my head and dropped it slightly. Then I closed my eyes and lifted my lips. I felt a soft warmth as my lips, trembling, pressed against my sister's. I felt her body recoil as our lips met, she almost pulled away. Quickly, my hand moved up to Victoria's neck, holding her in place. She didn't struggle, she held where she was and my hand loosened. Her lips stayed pressed against mine. I guess I'd kissed my sister before, little pecks or something like that. This was not much different than those kisses, if a little bit longer. But it felt...different. I could feel the other three sets of eyes on me. I could smell the arousal of one of those people and I feared what was happening with the others. My lips continued to tremble and I felt tears running down Victoria's face, dribbling onto my top lip as we kissed. But even that wasn't enough for Iris.

"Come on, I said first base, not a suicide squeeze. You're supposed to be making out there kids. I want to see tongue. This isn't a peck on the cheek. You aren't just giving a little kiss goodbye...unless that's what you want," Iris' voice grew extremely icy and dark as she concluded her statement. The nature of the threat was absolutely clear. A chill ran down my spine and goosebumps broke out all over my skin. It suddenly felt very cold in the room and I felt my nipples harden, but not from arousal. I was certain of that.

I didn't stop to think over Iris' threat, I just reacted. Instantly, my mouth opened and my tongue poured out from between my lips. I felt it press against the soft skin of my sister's lips, I tasted the salt of her silent tears. I moved my tongue along Victoria's lips, pushing in against her, feeling her clenched teeth as I lewdly probed at her.

I could hear Victoria whimpering as she felt my tongue pressing at her. But I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. Iris' gun might have been sitting in her lap, but I could feel it pressed against my sister's temple. Against my brothers' bodies. Against mine. This was a thousand times better than anyone getting...physically hurt. I just hoped that Victoria understood that.

Eventually, Victoria either came to that realization or she couldn't put up with my crude probing anymore. I felt her lips spread. Her teeth no longer barred the way and my thick tongue flopped into my sister's mouth. I could feel her tongue, thick and wet, at the bottom of her mouth. I scraped my tongue against it, felt her react. Her body trembled harder and her tongue moved. It pressed against mine. Victoria began to kiss back. Her mouth opened wider and her tongue pushed into my mouth.

For the next few minutes (or seconds, I don't know. It felt like forever), Victoria and I abandoned ourselves to necessity. My tongue moved freely in Victoria's mouth, and I allowed her in mine. I tasted the slick, sweet taste of her spit and she tasted mine. The otherwise silent room was filled with the sounds of our kisses, wet and deep. I kept my hands at my sides and Victoria did the same, so we wobbled slightly as we kissed.

I would be lying now, I suppose, if I said I felt no physical sensation from these kisses. I would be lying if I said that my sister was not a good kisser. Her lips were so soft, her skin so supple...Her tongue moved against me lightly, teasingly. She tasted lovely. I knew all of those things. I felt them as we kissed. I knew she was feeling something similar. I heard a small, almost imperceptible moan in the back of her throat as we kissed. But I pretended I didn't hear it. Just like I pretended I didn't feel any of the other sensations I was feeling. I told myself that these were all automatic reactions. I wasn't responsible for them. This was all Iris.

"Hmmm...Look at Nikki's pretty nipples," I heard Iris say and my tongue froze, "So hard and excited. She is enjoying this kiss, isn't she? I know I am. I know Nikki smelled my cunt before she sat down." I broke my kiss now and opened my eyes. Victoria's eyes were already opened and she was looking at me with a sort of helpless, dreamy look. My eyes dropped down. Iris kept speaking.

"We know that Ty liked it. Never seen a live Lezzie show have you? With those nipples and Vicky's little fingers I bet you wish you'd said second base now, don't you." I looked over at Ty, still sitting on the bed. His face was extremely red and I didn't want to think about why.

"But what about our big boy, Bran? Did he like it?" Iris asked. I turned my head to my older brother. He was looking down at me. His eyes closed. He was shaking his head.

"I didn't watch," he said solemnly.

"That's a lie boy," Iris said, but this time she seemed pleased by it "You watched. You deserve a punishment. So you have to choose now. You or Victoria? Pick one?"

"For what? You know this isn't fair!" Brandon shouted and I winced. I heard Iris moved the gun. Brandon must have heard it as well. He spoke rapidly, "I pick me, okay. I pick me."

"So chivalrous," Iris said dryly. "Well I wanted to know if you and Victoria...enjoyed that kiss. You picked yourself. So we need to find out if you enjoyed it. Vicky: Hand or nose?" Victoria looked confused for a moment and sort of looked around. I was confused too, I thought this was something Brandon had to do.

"Nose," Victoria said uneasily.

"Well I knew nose would be enough to check for arousal if Bran was going to check you Vicky. But now you have to check your brother with your nose. Smell his cock, get in close. Tell me now if he's excited. I don't trust you just to look anymore." I groaned. When was this going to stop? It just kept getting worse.

"Can't I just say..." Brandon plead.

"No. You all made your choices now you have to live with them. There are consequences to your actions. You don't want to turn out to be a delinquent do you?" Iris asked. There was nothing else to do. Victoria turned towards Brandon. He looked down at her. I stayed where I was, not breathing. Victoria lifted her hand up and wiped her lips off, cleaning my spit, with her palm. She took a deep breath and leaned forward, closing her eyes. I was so close to them, I could see every terrible second of it. I couldn't look away. I had to be sure they did whatever Iris asked.

Victoria leaned in further and after a moment, I saw her nose press into the fabric of Brandon's boxers. I knew that only a thin piece of cotton separated my sister's face from my brother's...penis. I looked at them blankly, unable to believe what I was seeing. Victoria was crying softly again. But she knew what she had to do. She took a deep, breath with her nose and then several smaller sniffing breaths. My stomach turned thinking about it.

"Good girl Vicky," Iris said, "Can you feel his cock against your nose?" I shuddered as she spoke so crudely. Victoria whimpered and then nodded.

"Yes," she said, extremely quietly. Brandon winced and looked away.

"Can you smell his balls?" she asked, not letting up. Victoria was silent for a moment and then nodded again.

"Yes," she said. I knew that Victoria had never smelled a man's body like that before, never been close enough to his...intimate areas. Something had been taken from her. It made me sick.

"Does he smell aroused?" Iris asked. Victoria shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know," she said, sounding extremely honest, "Is that a...thing?"

"Get your nose back in there and find out," Iris yelled loudly. Scared, Victoria turned her nose back towards Brandon's body, pushing her nose into him and breathing deeply. She took several more breaths than before, her body trembling as she did so. However, after a few seconds, she jumped back suddenly. Brandon groaned uncomfortably.

"What?" Iris asked, leaning forward suddenly, "What is it?"

"Nothing," Victoria said rapidly.

"Nikki, tell your ball sniffing sister about lying," Iris said. I knew it wasn't a rhetorical suggestion.

"She can tell," I said flatly.

"What happened?" Iris asked again. Victoria let out a long breath.

"It moved," she said finally, barely above a whisper.

"Bran!" Iris said, sounding shocked, "Did your cock start to get hard against your sister's face?" she asked innocently. Bran's face was extremely red and he bit his lip. Then his head dropped.

"Yes," he said simply, but his voice sounding strangled. Iris giggled and clapped her hands. I rubbed my head with my hands. I still couldn't really believe what was happening and what I was hearing. Two hours ago, could we have every imagined this?

"Ty, you ever have a girl's face as close to your dick as your sister's face is to your brother's cock?" Iris asked across the room. Tyler sighed. I think he thought Iris had forgotten about him again.

"Yes," he said.

"You've gotten some blowjobs then have you Ty?" Iris asked.

"Yes," Ty said. Involuntarily, I pictured Ty with the last girlfriend he'd had, a cute little blonde girl named Andrea. I pictured her on her knees in front of him, hick cock buried in her throat. I shook my head, rejecting the image. I didn't want to think this way about my siblings. But I was. It was getting worse. The atmosphere in the room was so...strange. It was infused with terror primarily. Every second I wondered when this crazy woman was going to go off the deep end. But there was something else too. There was any energy. An energy I didn't want to name.

"Vicky," Iris said, switching gears, "You don't know what the hell to do with a hardening cock do you? You've never grabbed a cock before have you?" Involuntarily, Victoria looked at Brandon's penis, hardening in his boxers. I looked as well, unable to look away.

"No," Victoria said.

"Oh! Our little virgin! Mommy must be so proud. Not like Ms. 8 over here," Iris said, pointing her thumb at me. For some reason that made me feel better. Not that I believed that sex was immoral or that my sister should never have it but...she was still a kid to me. I just hoped I could get her out of this before she was somehow more spoiled.

"We know that Nikki, big slut that she is, would know what to do. Tell you what...Tyler my man, hand or lips? You choose."

"Hand," Tyler said instantly. It didn't take any special insight to see where this was going and Tyler chose cautiously.

"Nikki, use your hand to get Bran's cock out of his pants. That's what Tyler wants to see," Iris said. I felt icy tendrils wrap around my stomach. My limbs instantly felt weak. I guess I'd known something like this was going to happen. I mean Iris was clearly ratcheting things up. And I was already naked, wasn't I? It was just...this seemed like we were pushing into an area I was hoping we could avoid. I had convinced myself that there was some sort of boundary that we all recognized. If Iris asked me to do this...what wouldn't see demand that I do?

"Did I say take your time or did I say take Bran's dick out of his pants with your hand?"

"Move back Victoria," I said. My voice sounded wavery and tinny, not like my voice at all. Victoria moved her head away from Bran's dick. She flopped on her ass and pushed away. I didn't need her to be right here for this. I knew I was going to do it. I couldn't say no to anything. I might as well get this over with. Just go through the mechanics and pretend I was doing something else. I refused to look up at Bran. It would make this easier. Slowly, my left hand lifted up from my side.

At some point, maybe from Victoria's nose, the little button on the front of Brandon's boxer shorts had come undone. But the flaps were still overlapping, sort of closed. I watched as my own, thin fingers reached up. I saw it press into the fabric of the underwear, I saw Brandon shiver. I pretended like I was watching someone else's hand and I ignored the heat from Brandon's body emanating through the thin fabric of the boxers. Slowly, my fingers worked their way into the flaps of the boxers. I could see tufts of pubic hair and I felt my fingers touching it. Brandon gasped slightly and his body shook. My hand sort of disappeared into the boxers up to the wrist. I felt...my brother's penis against my fingertips. It was about half hard and extremely warm. It was slightly slick and felt smooth and muscular against my skin. It felt like other cocks I'd felt in my life and somehow that was worse. My...brother shouldn't feel the same way. And it shouldn't bring up any memories of other times or make me feel in any way similar to my...sexual experiences. But here I was feeling it.

Those thoughts made me feel queasy and I moved faster. My hand fished around inside of Brandon's boxers, seeking desperately to get a grip on his penis. Finally, my fingers slipped around it and I started to pull. A moment later I was horrified, and for some reason surprised, to find that I had pulled Brandon half-soft, veiny penis out of the hole in the boxers. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. My brother was circumcised, his cock was surprisingly long, considering it was only half hard and he was very scared. It was just too difficult not to look. As soon as it was fully out, I dropped it and it flopped against my brother's leg.

"Oh poor boy, only half mast!" Iris said, leaning in and looking at my brother's veiny cock. That seemed to knock me loose and I was finally able to look away. But even as I looked away, I could see it in my mind. I could still feel it in my hand. I knew that I my fingertips would smell like my brother's pubic hair. Like his musk. In fact, I could smell it emanating off of me. And him. A primal smell. A smell that attached to the intimate parts of my mind. "We need to get you all the way up."

"I don't want to," Brandon said sharply. He looked over at Iris, pure hatred burning from his eyes. It made me scared. I wondered what he would do. I was in control of myself in that I understood that Iris controlled the situation. Did Brandon? I reached forward and put my hand on his knee to calm him. He quickly recoiled and looked down at me. I realized that my touch...what would have once have been sisterly now felt wrong. Dirty. I pulled my hand back. Iris laughed again.

"Well Nikki, it doesn't look like your touch is what Bran needs to get it up. That leaves Tyler and Vicky to do the work." I looked quickly over at Tyler, his eyes grew very wide and he shook his head. Iris laughed even louder, "Lucky for you boys that guy on guy stuff really doesn't do anything for me. That leaves Vicky. But then we have the little problem of Vicky not knowing what she is doing...a conundrum." Iris tapped at her chin like she was thinking deeply about an important issue. After a moment, her eyes brightened and she smiled broadly.

"Oh I know!" she said and then spoke quickly, as though she'd already known what she was going to suggest even before she started thinking, "Vicky, you are going to stroke Bran's cock until it gets hard. Your sister is going to tell you what to do," Iris said and then clapped her as if to say that the plan was so unbelievably easy. Silence fell over the room. I kept my eyes on the floor, not wanting to see any of my siblings.

"Come on," Iris said, "Get on with it."

"I don't understand what you want us to do," Victoria said, her voice on edge. It was like she desperately wanted to do whatever Iris suggested, she just didn't know where to start. Iris seemed to sense that and she was gentle.

"I want you to use your hand and put it around your older brother's dick. And Nikki, since she is a little whore from way back, she is going to tell you what to do to make your brother get hard. I want him all the way up," Iris said. Slowly, Victoria rose up off of her bottom and got up on her knees next to me again. She looked over at me nervously and bit her lip. I nodded, as if to say I felt for her but that there was nothing I could do.

Victoria turned her had back towards my brother's body. His cock was thick but lying heavily against his leg. Victoria had never seen a penis this close before (or any in person perhaps) and she looked at it strangely. I wondered what she was thinking. Slowly her hand began to rise, I saw her reaching for Brandon's penis, her fingers formed in a 'C' to wrap around it.

It's hard to explain what I was feeling in that moment. The cold feeling in my stomach was still there. Maybe worse than before. I felt cold all over in fact. My nipples ached from the cold and I wanted to rub my breasts to warm them. But I didn't know what sort of message that would send to Iris. But there was something else there as well. As I watched my sister's hand travel the last few inches to reach my brother's penis, I felt something like...anticipation. It wasn't that I would have wanted to see that happen at any other time. But now that it had to...I just wanted to see it happen. I don't know. It's hard to explain. I just know that when Victoria's fingers wrapped around Brandon's penis, I felt a sort of shiver that I knew, in my heart, couldn't just be explained by the cold.

As soon as Victoria's hand squeezed Brandon's cock, Iris spoke, "Good, now Nikki, tell little Vicky what to do. Give her the weight of your eight experiences." I almost explained that I'd had sex with some of my partners many times, that I'd had sex far more than eight times. But I didn't know why I wanted Iris, or my siblings, to know anything more than they had to. I just nodded.

"Don't squeeze to hard or too soft," I said quietly, "Then just slide your hand up and down on...it."

"What?" Iris asked.

"The penis," I said, the words feeling gravely and dirty in my mouth, "Brandon's penis." That felt worse. But Iris seemed pleased by it. "Stroke up and down on Brandon's penis. Move from his...balls all the way up to the tip and back down." I explained. I was sure that Victoria knew this much, but I had to humor Iris. But, evidentially, she was not pleased. She mad a sort of "tut-tut" sound with her tongue.


report
____

"Dry?" she asked, "You are making your sister give your brother a dry handjob? Do you like rug burn on your dick Bran? How did Nikki know that? You guys done this shit before?"

"Lean over," I said loudly, trying to drown out Iris' awful words, "And spit on Brandon's penis so that it will be lubricated."

"No, no, no," Iris said, "Nikki, I am sorry, but you fucked this up so you have to fix it. You have to be the one to spit on Bran's cock. Get it nice and lubed up so Vicky can finish the job." I didn't hesitate. I rose up on my knees and leaned over Brandon's penis. I looked down so that I could aim, looking at the white skin and blue veins on his body. I swear that my mouth didn't water...but there was plenty of spit. It dribbled out in a white stream and landed coolly on Brandon's...shaft. A thin string of saliva briefly connected my lips to my brother's penis. I wiped the spit away and backed away.

"Like a pro!" Iris said, "keep going." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. It never stopped. For the first time in a long time, I recognized the tension that was growing inside of me. We all could sense where this was going. It was only going to get worse from here. I was anxious and scared and uncertain. The emotions were swirling inside of me and desperately wanted them to be resolved. But I knew that the only way that they could be resolved would be...terrible. And so I didn't want any resolution either. I just...I felt trapped inside of myself just like I was trapped in the situation. I felt the tension tearing at my insides, eating away at the parts of me that had taken years to make. But I couldn't even focus on that now. I knew Iris was impatient. I had to keep going.

"Victoria," I said in a professorial voice, "start to stroke Brandon's cock. Move your wrist around so that the spit gets worked all around," I said. Victoria looked at me briefly and then her eyes went back to Brandon's penis. We both avoided looking up at Brandon. But, I admit, I was curious. What was he thinking? How did this feel to him? What did Tyler think of this?

Victoria started to stroke her hand up and down on Brandon's penis. It was still somewhat limp and it sort of flopped around in Victoria's hand as she stroked. She moved furtively, nervously. She never got her hands too close to the tip or the balls, like she was safer in the middle. She didn't rotate her wrist or spread my spit around.

"She's doing it wrong. She isn't doing what you said. She should trust the pro," Iris said, "You are going to have to show her." Instantly, Victoria's hands moved off of Brandon's cock. It was like she'd been holding something toxic in her hand. I guess she did. Now I had to. Or so I thought.

"No, no, no," Iris said, "I don't want Nikki to stroke the cock. She's done that enough for one lifetime. I want Vicky to stroke it. Put your hand back up," Victoria's hand rapidly moved back up and grabbed around Brandon's shaft. "Good, now Nikki, put your hand over Victoria's and show her what to do," Iris said.

Victoria looked over at me, waiting. Quickly, I reached my hand up, I left my fingers wrap around my sister's. I tried not to squeeze too hard, I knew my brother's soft cock was underneath. It made me sick to know that, but I knew it. I tugged gently on Victoria's and it started to slide down Brandon's shaft, towards the tip of his penis. As I moved her wrist down, I sort of twisted it over gently, swirling Victoria's fingers all around Brandon's shaft. I made Victoria's hand slip around Brandon's shaft so that my spit soon covered every inch.

I looked down at my brother's veiny penis, ensuring that it was slick and white all over. I could smell Brandon's body and through my sister's hand, I could feel his cock growing harder and harder as we stroked. The tension in Victoria's fingers grew tighter and I could feel a denseness underneath.

In a matter of seconds, my careful attention to Brandon's penis was paying dividends. It was no longer flopping through Victoria's fingers as she stroked. Brandon's penis grew longer and longer and, of course, more rigid. Soon it was sitting up, hard from his body. I could hear Victoria breathing shallowly as she stroked and I could see that her eyes never left our brother's penis. When he became fully erect, I saw a hint of a smile cross her face. I felt the same way. We'd done it. It felt like an accomplishment, we'd taken what Iris could dish out. I told myself that I felt nothing about Brandon becoming hard, it was not about him. That wasn't why I felt slightly excited or why Victoria's cheeks looked flushed.

Iris didn't tell us to stop and I was terrified of making her angry. So even after Brandon had become hard, Victoria continued to stroke up and down on Brandon's cock. I kept my hand loosely draped over hers. I could hear Brandon breathing sharply and looked up at him. His eyes were closed and all of the muscles in his body looked tense. For the first time it really dawned on me what we were doing: I was jacking my brother off! He was...feeling pleasure at this, despite himself I was sure. But there was a sour feeling in the back of my throat. My hand draped more loosely on Victoria. Luckily, or so it seemed at the time, Iris came to the rescue.

"What's wrong over there Ty? You getting a little jealous?" She asked. The rest of us all turned and looked at my younger brother. He was shaking his head, but he was fidgeting uncomfortably on the edge of the bed.

"No. I'm fine," he said flatly. Iris shook her head in a sort of motherly fashion.

"Now need to go acting noble and brave. We're all family here. If you're jealous of the attention your brother is getting from your sisters, you just speak out. Air your grievances. That's what healthy relationships are all about. Communication. In fact, if your sisters loved you the way they should, they would be jumping at a chance to help you before you even ask. Vicky?" Iris said. Victoria was still stroking Brandon's penis, her eyes had returned to it and she watched as the shaft slipped through her fingers. She didn't seem to notice Iris had spoken to her, "Vicky, honey." Iris said sweetly now. This seemed to shake Victoria out of her trance. She blushed deeply and her hand slipped off of Brandon's penis.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I had to interrupt a labor of love, but you need to choose," Iris said, "cock or ball?" Victoria's eyes returned to Brandon's hard dick, seemed to drink it all in. Her face grew white and she gulped deeply. I felt my heartrate skyrocket. My breath came shallow.

"Balls," she said slowly as her eyes settled on Brandon's swollen testicles. Iris clapped.

"Excellent," Iris said, "Crawl over there on the floor to the couch. Take off Ty's boxers. And give your younger brother's balls a little bath with your tongue. Sorry Brandon. It isn't all about the eldest son. Time for you to learn that lesson. Being a man isn't all hand jobs from your sisters." My stomach fell out through my toes. Victoria looked like she was already panicking.

"My tongue?" she asked. But it was clearly just a stalling action. Iris didn't answer. Instead, her free hand slipped down over her hip, across her rolled up skirt, and down between her legs. I saw her fingers begin to press softly into the thick lips of her pussy and she gasped slightly. She gestured toward Tyler with her gun.

"Take your shirt off Ty, meet your sister halfway," she ordered. Tyler's hands rose up from his lap. I could see a large swell between his legs and I knew that he was already excited. I told myself it was because of the tension and the fear. I tried not to think about why my eyes had darted there so quickly in the first place. While Victoria dropped down onto her hands and knees on the floor, Tyler pulled his oversized shirt up over his head and threw it on the bed. Brandon had already been sleeping shirtless and now I could see slight differences in their builds. Brandon was slightly more muscular in his chest and had (a very small amount) of body hair. Tyler's chest was very thin, boy-like except for how lanky he was. His body was smooth. Once his shirt was off, he sat nervously on the edge of the bed.

Victoria crossed the small distance separating her from the edge of the bed on her hands and knees. It was only a couple steps. Victoria was wearing an oversized t-shirt and pink boy short panties, but somehow the sway of her hips and the movement of her breasts and she crawled created a seductive air. I saw Tyler's eyes rock side-to-side, following the motion of our sister's ass. She stopped and knelt right in front of Tyler's knees. His legs were almost closed shut together. His hands were on the bed behind him and he was leaning back slightly.

For a moment, my sister and brother just sat there, trying not to look at one another. Iris' hand was moving slowly between her legs. All she did was clear her throat quietly. Victoria jumped slightly and Tyler's knees moved apart. Victoria's hand reached up quickly and moved to the waistband of Tyler's boxers. Her fingers were trembling as she moved, but she moved purposefully. She knew what she had to do. As her fingers sunk into Tyler's pants, he sort of lifted himself up off the bed with his hands. Victoria grasped the boxers and then quickly pulled them down.

Tyler's penis flopped out of his boxers and slapped against his stomach before resting against his leg. His penis was not quite completely hard, but it was much closer than Brandon's had been when we'd first gotten it out. His skin was pale and the circumcised tip was a florid, hot pink color. It was around the same length as Brandon's hard penis, but it wasn't quite as wide. Once again I was struck by the fact that it was an attractive package. Even his pubic hair, the only body hair he seemed to have, was well kept and alluring. I shook my head, stopped thinking about it. I wasn't trying to look at my naked brother. I needed to focus on just figuring out a way out of this.

"Before Victoria starts to lick your balls," Iris said and we all winced, "Why don't you reach down there Tyler, and pulled that big shirt off of her." Tyler's ass had already come back down to rest on the edge of the bed. He quickly reached down towards Victoria, grabbing the shoulders of her night shirt and pulling smoothly. Victoria submissively assisted by holding her arms up. In a moment, her t-shirt was laying in a heap on the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra. Despite myself, I looked at Victoria's smooth back and saw the hourglass shape of her body as it tapered from her narrow back, down to her thin waist, and then ballooned out at her wider ass. Her breasts bounced slightly as the shirt slid over them and I could see the sides of them, round and firm. I noticed Brandon next to me, with a slightly better angle, looking as well. His eyes were cloudy and unreadable.

"You certainly are sisters," Iris said with a sigh, "I mean the spitting image. It must be like looking at a younger version of your own ass, eh Nikki?" She sighed a bit as she said it and I knew she was playing with herself. I could also tell that it wasn't just a rhetorical tease. I had to answer.

"Yes, she looks like me. Only younger," I said. Iris breathed in sharply.

"Do you want to look like your big sister Vicky?"

Yes," Victoria said simply. Iris breathed again.

"Well okay," she said now, sounding a bit distracted, "Don't stop just because I'm asking questions. You made your choice, now lick your brother's balls." Victoria shuddered slightly.

"I'm sorry Victoria. Sorry I pissed off that waitress," Tyler said softly as Victoria looked up at him from her knees. Iris' body went rigid.

"Are you sorry Ty?" she asked sharply, "Or are you excited. Are you wondering what your sister's tongue will feel like on your balls?" A sharp noise echoed from Tyler's throat. He looked up, over Victoria's head at me, pleading. I was the oldest. I was supposed to fix this. My hands and teeth were clenched tightly and I could barely breathe. I couldn't even react to Tyler. I just kept staring at him. His eyes, ashamed and disappointed, moved away from me.

"Both," he said softly, "I am curious. But I am sorry too. I don't...I don't want this and I don't want to be curious." He said. Iris laughed and her finger began to stroke her clitoris once again.

"Well Ty," she said, "You don't really have a choice. Vicky made it for you. So I say, embrace the curiosity and dump the guilt. It won't do you any good now. Vicky, get to work." She leaned back further in the chair, getting comfortable for the show she was orchestrating. Vicky settled in on her

"Tyler, tell me...Tell me if I do something wrong," Vicky said, her voice quavering as she cried. Tyler looked down at Victoria. His glazed eyes sort of softened and my heart wrenched.

"It'll be fine Victoria," he said, his voice not sounding certain, "don't worry...you can't...it'll be fine." It was likely the first nice thing Ty had said to his younger sister in his life and my heart broke when I heard it. Victoria sniffled slightly but she nodded her head. I glanced over at Iris and she was smiling maliciously. She might've liked this more than anything else.

Victoria's hand rose again and I watched as her fingers gingerly wrapped around the tip of our brother's penis. It was almost completely hard, but it was still hanging down slightly, obstructing Victoria's access to Tyler's balls. She lifted his penis up with her fingers slowly, sort of wrapping her palm around the tip. She paused for a moment, shook her head, and then leaned forward.

I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. I knew what was coming. But for some reason, I couldn't keep my eyes closed. I told myself that I needed to...monitor the situation. I need to make sure that nothing bad happened, even though I knew that only bad things could happen. But I watched as Victoria's lips pressed into our brother's scrotum. I watched as her hand moved off of his penis, and it flopped forward, landing against her nose and eye. I watched her lips part and her tongue protrude out, pressing into Tyler's balls. I heard Tyler suck in a sharp breath and watched his eyes roll back in his head. I watched his penis instantly begin to grow harder, pushing more tightly against his sister's face. I heard the sounds of Victoria whimpering, and the wet, slurping sounds of her tongue dragging up and down on Tyler's balls. My body tingled all over and it was unpleasant. But I couldn't really tell why. I just know that everything felt unbearably heavy.

"Does Vicky's tongue feel nice on your balls? Do her tits look nice pressed against your skin?" Iris breathed from her chair. Tyler's eyes opened and he looked down at Victoria.

"Yes," was all he said.

"Yes to which question Ty?" she asked. There was a short pause.

"Both," he said. I couldn't believe he'd said that. I mean, he couldn't help it if it felt good. That was just... purely physical. But how could say it looked nice? But then, how could I now pretend I didn't understand? For the first time, I acknowledged, inside myself, that my nipples were aching from something other than the cold. I knew that I wanted to squeeze them, to release the pressure, whatever the cause.

"Is your little sister sexy Ty?"

"Yes," Tyler said, his voice cracking now. He shook his head. The pain evident on his face as the honest words poured from his mouth. I tried not to judge. Any of us. I tried not to think about what he was saying.

"Vicky, how do Ty's balls taste?" Iris asked. Victoria's head moved back slighty.

"I don't know...dense..."Victoria said and Iris laughed.

"No! Is it good? Do you like the taste?" She asked, "Lick again and tell me." I craned my neck to see and felt disgusted with myself. Victoria's tongue darted out and lapped once at Tyler's balls and pulled her head back again.

"It's fine," she whispered.

"No. That's not enough!" Iris said, pressing hard on her own clit, "Tell me this, do you like the taste and the feel of balls in your mouth?" Victoria's shoulder shuddered. She looked down and her long hair draped over our brother's penis. His shaft was still against her face.

"Yes," she said, and it was clear she was crying harder now, "Yes, I fucking like it okay?" She sounded nearly hysterical now and I groaned when she spoke. I just wanted to cross the room and wrap her up. Hug her and let her know it was alright. I wanted to hug Tyler too. To tell him the same. To tell him even more than her because the reaction of his body was so obvious, but it wasn't his fault. It was the situation. But we were all naked. Even if I could run to them, could I bring myself to wrap them in my arms? I didn't have time to think about it. Iris spoke again.

"Is it turning... wait no," she said, pressing her finger hard against her clit, "Vicky, take off your panties, I want you all the way naked. Keep your face against your brother's cock," Iris said. My stomach lurched by my eyes stayed on my sister. Victoria reached back carefully, keeping her face forward, pressed into our brother's scrotum. Her fingers slipped into her boy shorts and carefully she slipped them down over her hips. I saw the smooth, taut flesh of her ass exposed to the air. She lifted her knees carefully and soon the panties were in a pile on the floor.

"Nikki choose, tongue or finger?" Iris said, while Victoria was settling back on her knees. For a moment it hadn't registered that she had used her little pet name for me. I had been so caught up in watching the degradation of my youngest siblings that I had forgotten that I was involved in this too. My stomach knotted tighter and I turned to look at Iris in time to see her index finger disappear into her wet pussy. Her cheeks were flushed, but her hand remained firmly gripped on her gun.

There was really no question what she was going to make me do. I mean she had been about to ask Victoria if she was turned on. She was going to make me find out. I was going to have to...touch Victoria. I had no interest in that at all. And yet, I knew I didn't have a choice either. I was going to do it as soon as she asked. So it was all about minimizing the worst, making it bearable. I would touch her with my finger.

"Tongue," I heard my voice say and for a second, I believed that I'd said finger. And then it dawned on me. What had I said? That wasn't what I wanted. I accidentally said the wrong thing. It was a slip of the...

"Tongue?" Iris said sounding pleasantly surprised. "Vicky, keep your face in your brother's balls. Get up on your hands and knees though. Get that ass up in the air." Vicky moved quickly, her ass rising up of her calves and her knees moving back. Soon she was up on all fours, her tongue still lapping at Tyler's balls. I looked at her. Her ass was round, almost heart-shaped. The way her knees were sitting, her...cheeks had sort of pulled apart and I could see the purple-pink density of her anus. Below that, looking remarkably like mine, was my sister's pink pussy lips. Very tight and smooth, the lips a little bit fat. My stomach lurched but my nipples, for some reason, ached harder. I ignored those feelings, and focused on figuring out how I'd said the wrong thing. Iris didn't care. It was the right thing for her.

"Nikki, I need you to get down on your hands and knees behind your sister. Use your tongue and find out whether your sister is wet or not," she said. Despite the fact that I had known for sure that that was what she was going to say, it hurt to hear it. But there wasn't any sense in dwelling on it. I had already decided I would do whatever it took to keep my family, and me, safe.

I turned so that I was facing my sister. After she had backed up, she was only a short distance away from me. I sort of rolled over so that I was on my hands and knees behind her. I was shocked because the instant I rolled over in position, I found that my hands were brushing Victoria's calves and her vagina was only a few inches from my face.


report
____

I could tell before...anything else that my baby sister was aroused by licking our brother's balls. Or maybe from everything. Whatever it was, I could feel the heat pulsing off of her. I could see her liquid glistening on her lips. I could smell her earthy scent, so strangely like my own. I saw her hips quivering. I knew how she felt. I didn't think of it then, but if someone was looking at me now, from behind, they'd be seeing the same thing.

The threat of Iris' gun, ever present, pushed me forward. I closed my eyes and pushed my face forward. In a moment, I felt my nose press into the soft flesh of Victoria's ass cheeks. So very warm. My lips pressed into the soft, wet lips of my sister's vagina. I felt her juices smear over my lips. Her scent was so much stronger here. I breathed it in, involuntarily. It felt it warming me, settling over the tight places inside of me. I knew that Victoria was aroused. But I also knew that that wouldn't be enough for Iris. I opened my lips, feeling Victoria's pussy open to me as I did. I let my tongue pour out of me, thick and soft. My body was trembling all over and my skin felt tingly, hot. My tongue dragged across Victoria's hot slit. I felt her juices collected on my tongue. Salty, sweet, and hot. Delicious. I felt a noise rise in my throat and then stifled it. I pulled my lips back.

"She is wet," I said simply. Victoria whimpered, but I heard the slurping noise of her lips and knew that she was still licking Tyler's balls.

"She's not the only one," Iris said and I didn't know if she was referring to herself or to me. I felt my muscles clench. "Does she taste good?" Iris asked. I knew she was going to ask that. I didn't want to answer, but I knew if I hesitated, she'd make me taste again.

"Yes," I said.

"Then don't let me hold you back," Iris said, "Get your face back in there and eat your sister's pussy! And Vicky, if your sister's tongue feels good, then I want you to put one of your brother's balls all the way into your mouth as a signal," she said. I bit at the inside of my lip so hard that I almost burst through the skin. The tension inside of me was ratcheting up unbearably and I wanted to scream. But...I needed to lick my sister's pussy more. That was the way to survive. And I hadn't lied...it tasted good. I pressed my lips back into her's, letting my tongue lap at her salty, glistening folds. I tried not to groan as I tasted her, but I failed. Iris laughed and Victoria trembled.

"Ty, is your ball in your sister's mouth?" Iris asked after few more seconds. I heard him grunt loudly.

"Uh...yes," he said. My first thought was to picture Tyler's testicle in Victoria's mouth, to see her cheeks bulging and the saliva dripping down her cheek. Then I shook that image out of my mind. Then I realized that if Tyler's ball was in my sister's mouth, it meant that Victoria liked what I was doing. That it felt good. There was a horrifying kind of pride that came with that and, like everything else going on, I couldn't reconcile the feelings. My mind became fuzzy and I just pressed my lips in more, tasting more of my sister and pretending I wasn't.

"Hey Nikki, have you ever tasted your own pussy? Maybe on your finger or on the cock of some guy you're fucking?" Iris asked. I gasped at the question, but I pulled my lips away from Victoria's pussy quickly to answer. It was somehow more shocked that I could be shocked at this point.

"Yes," I said.

"Which one?" Iris pushed, as I'd known she would.

"Both," I answered honestly, knowing that my siblings were picturing sucking my pussy juices off some strange man's penis or from my own fingers.

"Does your sister taste like you?" she asked.

"Yes," I gasped again, before placing my burning cheeks back into Victoria's pussy. Iris seemed satisfied by that and turned her attention away from me.

"Well Bran, I know you're lonesome," I heard Iris saying, "And there really isn't any mystery about Nikki. If I can smell her cunt from here, then I am sure you can as well. But I will give you the same choice I gave her. Finger or tongue?"

"Finger," he said rapidly. It was like he was almost afraid that someone would think he'd say 'tongue.' For a brief second I wondered what my siblings had thought about me when I had said that word. But then I heard Tyler groan and Victoria moved slightly. Her movement caused her to shift her position slightly and my face moved. My nose now slid, pressing firmly into Victoria's anus. I felt her jump slightly and the dense, crinkled skin felt strange on my face. While I was coming to terms with that, I heard Iris speaking.

"Bran my boy, put your finger in Nikki's pussy. And don't just put it in there, move it around, she needs a little help. Move it around," Iris said thickly. It was clear she was feeling something as well. I kept my tongue in Nicole's pussy but I desperately wanted to see what Brandon would do. I heard him moving and dropping down to his knees (for the briefest second I felt his cock brush up against my thigh and my entire body felt like it was going to collapse). Soon he was on his knees next to me (there was really no room behind me), and I could feel his boxers against my leg.

After another moment I felt it and gasped. Brandon had reached his hand around behind me. He had quickly moved his finger (I think it was his index finger) towards my wet slit and slipped it easily inside of me. I could feel his finger deep inside of me. I could feel the walls of my pussy closing in around him. My entire mind went totally blank with the power of the sensation, good or bad I couldn't tell. I moaned loudly, the vibrations rocketing through Victoria's body. I heard her and Tyler groan as well as the chain reaction shifted through our bodies. Then I felt Brandon's fingers curling inside of me, stroking my insides. My muscles contracted and I squeezed him tighter. A sensation of pleasure, so much more terrible than pain, rocketed throughout my body.

"You don't need to tell me she's wet," I heard Iris say, "Your finger slipped right it." My cheeks felt hot even as the pleasure of Victoria's taste and Brandon's fingers grew greater. I think I hated Iris more in that moment than any other, for dragging me back into the world of thought and out of sensation. My body continued to react to the...pleasure I felt. But it was mixed with revulsion. Revulsion at the situation and at myself.

Iris just let us stay like that for...a long time. I don't know, it was impossible to gauge time. Tyler sat on the edge of the bed, his balls buried in Victoria's mouth. Victoria was on her hands and knees, her tongue working overtime and her ass high up in the air to give me access. My face was buried between Victoria's asscheeks, my nose pressing her anus. My tongue lapped, thick and soft at Victoria's pussy, sometimes accidentally pressing inside of her so deeply that her pussy clenched around me. Brandon stayed at my side, almost leaning on me for support. His finger was buried in my pussy, stroking my insides. The room was filled with the sounds of lapping tongues, embarrassed groans, and wet pussies, and Iris' fingers slamming hard into her own body.

To explain what I was feeling is not really possible. For every feeling I had, there was an equally powerful sensation that was the exact opposite. The flavor of Victoria's pussy was divine. The more I tasted of it, the more I liked it. It was like mine, but a little difference as well. Thicker, creamier. Tastier. And, Brandon's finger inside of me was even better. He probed my pussy gently, stroking my insides just firmly enough to make my legs shake but not enough to...make anything else happen. It was a kind of pleasurable torture.

But of course, the realization that I was feeling these things was repulsive and filthy. Each pang of pleasure made me realize that the things I was feeling were caused by my siblings. That they were things that I would never, in a million years, choose to do. They made my insides feel like jelly. They made me feel...worthless and scared and broken. The more pleasure I felt...the less of a person I felt like. I had heard the word 'degradation' before...but I'd never really known what it meant. I felt it now, tearing my self-respect apart bit by bit. I hated myself and I hated Iris.

I don't know if it was a disappointment or relief when Iris spoke next, "Alright that's enough of this. Stop." Instantly, I felt Brandon's finger slip out of my body. Victoria's body sagged and her pussy slid from her mouth. Soon all four of us, the Wilson siblings, were sitting on the floor, looking at Iris. My eyes, and Victoria's were swollen with tears. Our bodies were shaking but we did not dare comfort each other or seek our brothers' touch. Brandon and Tyler looked dazed and wounded. They gazed out around the room aimlessly; they never dared look at either of their sisters. Both of their penises were still very hard. I could sense hatred pouring out of my brothers, especially Brandon, but it was impotent. Iris held the guns and all the cards.

"You've got what you wanted," I said, looking up at Iris. I couldn't even meet her eyes. I knew what she had seen, I felt my shame reflected back from her, "We...did what you wanted. Now let us go." Iris laughed. This was the deal. We'd done it. As the oldest daughter, it was my job to close this out.

"Oh you misunderstood me Nikki. I am not saying to stop. I am saying I am tired with this little position. It's boring me now. We aren't done. My ride isn't here. We have time to go." She said.

"But that's not fair," I said, a wave of indignation so powerful that it overwhelmed my reason. We had fucking done it. She had no right.

"Look, this might be enough to make you feel good Nikki, but it isn't enough to satisfy me," the double meaning of her words making my skin crawl. I buried my face in my hands, crying again. I had no leverage. I couldn't make her stop. She could do whatever she wanted until she didn't want to anymore. And it was better to keep her interested. If she got bored...she didn't need us anymore. Empty rage filled me and I wanted to scream and scratch out my own eyes.

"But since you want to be in charge so bad Nikki, I'll let you choose. Pick a brother," she said. My blood ran cold. It was all starting up again. My throat closed, but my nipples hardened. I felt twisted out of place. But I knew she was getting tired of the game. I didn't have time to stall.

"Tyler," I said this time, simply because I'd chosen Brandon the first time.

"Ty my man, you're in the catbird seat," Iris said, "And we're going big on the opening round here. Choose: mouth, pussy, or asshole." I looked over at Tyler, my eyes wide. There was no question about what was going to happen. He looked back at me, scared, helpless, "And don't you dare give him any sort of hint, Nikki. This is his choice. You had yours." Tyler kept looking at me, shaking his head slowly. I could see the thoughts coursing through his mind. But I kept my mind blank, not daring to register anything on my face. Just when I thought that Iris was going to get angry, Tyler spoke.

"Asshole," he said. The word thudded into my head like a sledgehammer. Had he just said...what I thought he said?

"I love it!' Iris said wickedly. My eyes flared and I raised my hands over my head.

"Jesus Tyler, you know what she is going to say, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked desperately. Tyler put up his hands in protest.

"I didn't know what to pick!" he said, "I swear, I thought...this was best."

"Best?" I asked incredulous. Iris was laughing hysterically now, she had no interest in interrupting this. It was exactly what she wanted.

"Yeah," Tyler said, scared, "I mean...like you said, we know what she is going to say. I don't know if you're on birth control..." for the record, I was. But how would Tyler know? But that didn't matter, there was, of course, a better option.

"What about my mouth Tyler?" I asked.

"Would you want that?" Tyler shot back quickly. For an instant I pictured myself...doing the deed. I pushed it out of my mind.

"Of course not you...idiot. But I don't get to have my first choice, which is to do nothing. My mouth was by far the least bad option. Anyone could tell that," I said, my words cleaving into my brother like daggers. I could see the pain in his eyes. He hadn't intended this. But I didn't care at that moment.

"Girls say...they don't like the way it tastes," he said.

"That's because you never fucking clean yourself," I shot back angrily and pettily, but I couldn't believe how angry I was, "But that is a thousand times better than...up my ass! Jesus, Tyler. Do you want something up your ass?" I asked frantically.

"No...but you said...you said you'd done it before," he said and I remembered being forced to admit that.

"I said it was an accident when I was drunk Tyler. And it happened to be just about the worst sexual experience of my life. Now I get to relive it. Here. Like this," I said, my rage building with each word. I wanted to reach across the room and strangle him.

"God Nicole, I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't know." Of course he didn't. He wouldn't know that. And really he shouldn't know that. Or any of this. I knew what Tyler was thinking...It didn't make it anything but monumentally stupid, but he wasn't being malicious. The anger turned away from him, returned where it belonged, to Iris and myself. Iris was still laughing.

"Well the choice has been made," she said delightedly, "So we are locked into that. And you crazy little sodomites were right. You knew just where this is going. Tyler, I need you to fuck your sister in her ass."

"I can't do this," I said suddenly, the panic rising inside of my throat, "We've already gone too far. This is too much. I can't do this." A brief imagine of my brother...entering my body flashed through my mind. My stomach swirled and I felt lightheaded. Iris gave me a look...it was strange, like she was doing me a favor by not responding. I guess I'd technically broken the rules. She could've killed me. Instead, she just spoke to Victoria.

"Okay Vicky," she said, "Spit or piss?" she asked. My head sort of wrenched around, looking at Iris. Tyler's head rose off his chest for the first time since I started screaming at him, looking at Iris as well. None of us could figure out where this was going. Victoria squirmed a little on the floor at the shrugged.

"Spit...I guess," Victoria said. It was clear she had just picked the least offensive bodily fluid. But we were all nervous. Who was going to have to spit where? And why? Iris clapped her hands.

"Well we know that your pussy is wet Vicky, and I imagine that Nikki's is as well. I can smell her from here," as she spoke, I blushed. How could I have any modesty left? But it was true...I could smell my arousal as well. Iris kept speaking, "But no matter how horny big sis is, her ass still isn't going to be wet. You can't shove a dry cock into a dry asshole. Take my word on it. So you just picked the lube. Ty, I need you to start spitting on your cock. Rub that shit in, get it real nice and wet. Nikki, get up your hands and knees. Vicky, get your mouth down there and lick your sister's asshole until it's nice and wet." Victoria was shaking her head even as Iris spoke. I knew that, once again, it was my role as the eldest daughter to do something. I couldn't let this happen.

"We can do it dry. Tyler can do it dry, I don't care if it hurts," I said. That was, sort of, what happened the first time I'd had anal sex. I knew it was going to be bad, but I didn't want to enjoy it anyway. Maybe the pain would take my mind off of the facts of the situation.

"Oh no no no, but thank you for your selflessness," Iris said and it was like she had been reading my thoughts, "But we want you to really enjoy yourself this time. No pain. And Vicky wants to do that for you? Don't you?" she asked and drug her hand across the barrel of the gun. I immediately got up on my hands and knees. I wasn't going to allow anything to happen to Victoria.

I was facing down towards the foot of the bed with Iris to one side of me, the television ahead of me to the right, and the bed itself on my right side. Once I got up in position my brothers instantly got up off of the floor and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Getting a better look?" Iris asked them. They both turned away.

"Just giving them space," Brandon said, his voice barely more than a hiss. Iris didn't say anything. She just stared at Victoria. Victoria was still sitting on the floor next to me. I knew she was looking at me but I just kept my eyes forward. This was going to happen, I didn't need to think about what that meant. Victoria sight and I felt her move around behind me.

My mouth felt incredibly dry and I was shaking all over. It was almost impossible to keep up on my hands and knees. My stomach roiled over and over again. After a few seconds, I felt Victoria's palm press into the flesh of my ass. I felt her lower herself onto her knees behind me. She kept her hands on my ass cheeks and I felt them pulling apart. The cold hotel room air brush across the sensitive skin of my asshole. I shivered, but it wasn't only from the cold. I knew that everyone could see me now, exposed. I wondered if Victoria's eyes were on me.

"Come on Vicky, your brother really wants to get his dick in your sister's ass," Iris said and I groaned. "I guess she wants it too, get on it," Iris said. It wasn't worth protesting. I heard Victoria sigh. The next thing I felt was Victoria's hair. As she leaned down, I felt it drape across my ass and down my thighs. I gasped (and tried to stifle the sound) as I felt her warm breath against my skin.

"I'm so sorry Nicole," I heard her breathe.

"Please, don't apologize. For real. You aren't doing this. None of this is happening," I said, trying to convince myself as well, "This isn't your fault." I felt Victoria's trembling hands squeeze more deeply on my ass, like she was trying to hold herself up. I kept my eyes forward, I tried to think about anything else. I felt more of Victoria's hair tickling at my body and her breath became thicker, warmer.

There was...a delayed reaction I think, like my body refused to accept what I was feeling. I heard Victoria take in a deep breath and I felt her cheeks press against my ass and then I felt nothing. I thought...maybe she had backed out or she was trying to fake it. But then, I heard it. A sort of wet, slurping sound. It was Victoria's tongue. It was like hearing it made it real. All of the sudden, a burst of wet warmth spread out from the sensitive ridges of may asshole and spread down my legs and up to my breasts.

I moaned despite myself. No one had ever done...anything like that to me before. I hadn't even really known what to expect from it but it was so much more intense and just...better than I expected. I had so many nerves that all came together right there and the tongue pressing against it was unbelievably soft, wet, and gentle. While it was simply lapping at the small bud of my anus, the sensation seemed to be everywhere at once. And it didn't stop, it didn't lessen. With each movement of the tongue against my anus, a new wave of pleasure washed over me. My nipples ached harder than ever before. And my pussy...it felt like it was dripping wet, sloppy wet like I'd never felt before. I could smell myself, earthy and sweet, in the air. I wondered if it was getting on...Victoria's chin.

And for the first time since Victoria's tongue had pressed into my asshole, I really realized that it was her. She was giving me this pleasure. And I wanted to feel revulsion. I wanted my stomach to turn again. I wanted to hate it. But...I didn't. It wasn't that I was happy that my younger sister was eating my ass. Far from it. It was just...the pleasure was so intense and there was no choice. Those facts just seemed to overwhelm everything else. There just wasn't any room to be humiliated or disgusted. There was just the pleasure. It took everything I had to keep myself from reaching up and grabbing my breast, kneading the flesh the way I needed to. I just focused on Victoria's tongue and kept my eyes closed.


report
____

"Okay, that's enough," I heard a voice say and, almost instantly, I felt Victoria's face move out from between my ass cheeks. Worse, I felt her tongue drop away from my anus. It now felt cold and sensitive from the air. I had to bite my tongue to keep from moaning.

"So Vicky, how'd Nikki's asshole taste?" Iris asked and I felt nervous. I don't know if I wanted her to say she loved it or hated it.

"Clean. Like bodywash and cotton," Victoria said, her voice coming out uneven, nervous.

"And you liked it didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes," Victoria said, mechanically. I felt my heart flutter. She'd liked it. What did that mean? What did it mean that I...

"How'd you feel about it Nikki?" Iris asked and I gritted my teeth. Why hadn't she just asked if I'd liked it? Why did she make me explain it? I knew I had to be honest. I had to say:

"I loved it," My cheeks felt hot as I said it and I heard my brothers squirm uneasily on the bed and I dropped my head. God why had I said that? Worse, why was that the truth?

"Just so you know Nikki," Iris said to me, "Vicky smiled a little when you first said that and then she corrected herself." I didn't know if she was telling the truth, but I believed her. I can't even describe the conflicted feelings.

"Ty, did you get your cock nice and slick?" Iris asked, shifting gears.

"Yes," he said uneasily.

"Get down her and get it in your sister's ass before you both get dry," Iris said. I felt Victoria's hair slip off of my hips and her hands take pressure off my ass. She moved away and sat on the bed. Tyler had already gotten up. He was walking slowly around behind me.

"Do you smell your sister's cunt, Ty?" Iris asked as soon as Ty was standing behind me.

"Yes," he said and it was obvious. My scent was filling the room.

"Do you like it? Is it keeping your cock hard?" Iris asked.

"Yes," Tyler said again, without pause.

"Get that hard dick in your sister's ass. Don't say anything. Don't fuck around. Just do it now," Iris said, and I heard her groan. I didn't have to look over at her to know that she was fingering her slit. I could smell her too.

But there wasn't even time to think about that. The pleasure from Victoria's tongue had faded entirely. My asshole still felt wet, but the nerves had come back. My brother was about to fuck me. That was disturbing enough. More than I could really handle. But it was so much worse. His cock was about to go up my ass. I froze on my hands and knees.

After a second, but not enough time, I felt Tyler's hands on my ass. He placed them in the same place that Victoria's hands had been just a few seconds before. He pushed down, splitting my ass cheeks apart again. His right hand rose up off of my hip and I knew that he was grabbing his cock. I knew my little brother was looking down at my glistening wet asshole, plotting how to get his dick inside of me. Surprisingly quickly, I felt a gentle kiss as the tip of my brother's cock pressing against my tight asshole.

"Move slow," was the only thing I was able to say. I prayed that Iris wouldn't mind and she didn't seem to react. I felt Tyler sort of adjust himself on his knees and the rounded tip of his cock sort of rolled against my asshole. His dick was very wet and slipped against me easily. All of the nerves that Victoria had lighted up sparked against and my elbows nearly buckled.

Tyler's left hand sunk into the flesh of my ass as he held onto me. He grunted slightly and the pressure on my asshole suddenly ratcheted up. No longer content to just rub against me, he was now actively trying to press inside of me. There was a slight pinching sensation and some minor pain. The pressure grew more and more intense. I heard Tyler groan slightly and my ass cheek rubbed against the shaft of his dick.

Something strange was happening. At first I couldn't believe. I kept telling myself that the pain was going to get far worse and that I just needed to get through this. I thought about my last experience, how I'd felt like I was going to be split in half, get cut to pieces. And I still feared the pain. But there was something else too. I couldn't deny it. The tension had grown so great, the contradictions had grown so intense. I knew I needed a release, even if I couldn't really think it. And so part of me, deep inside, desperately wanted my brother's cock inside of me. Part of me needed to just push beyond everything, just feel the pleasure.

Maybe that idea, maybe that need was the key. Maybe that's why, when the pressure became greatest, and the pinching pain became most intense, something happened. I could feel Tyler's hard cock bending from the pressure of my asshole and then, suddenly, it gave. For the barest fraction of a second, I thought he'd turned away. But then I felt it. My asshole had opened up to my brother, just sort of winked open. And his wet tip had just popped inside of me. In fact, he had been pushing so hard that there was more than just the tip. More than two inches of his hard shaft popped instantly inside of me. I could feel the rounded tip deep inside of me. I could feel every ridge and every vein in his cock as my tight insides wrapped around Tyler's penis.

"Oh Jesus Nicole!" Tyler groaned. His right hand returned sharply to my ass, squeezing into my flesh. I groaned loudly as the intense sensation of being filled by my brother took me over. A warmth, similar to the feeling of Victoria's tongue on my asshole, spread throughout my body. I'd never felt anything like this. It was so much different than regular sex. And so much better than the last time someone had been in my asshole.

It was almost possible to forget that the cock inside of me was attached to my obnoxious little brother. But not entirely. As my anus tightened briefly, squeezing the cock inside of it, I heard him moan loudly. I was, intellectually, disgusted that I'd even heard my brother make a noise like that. It was, obviously, worse that I'd been the one who made it happen. But that intellectual feeling was just on the very surface of my feelings. Roiling down below, where my body was reacting to the sights, sounds, and smells around me, there was something entirely different. A thrill at having given a man, any man, pleasure. A desire to do more for him and a need to feel more for myself.

Unbidden, my hips started to press back. I felt Tyler's body go rigid and I heard his breathing grow shallower. But I also felt him start to press. I could feel his muscles flexing. And as I did, I felt my asshole release again, welcoming the increased pressure. And then I felt the slippery, delicious feeling of my brother's cock sliding inch by inch into my ass. I squeezed him tight, relishing the sensation of his hard rod pushing through my insides, making space and filling me up. I groaned now, loudly and unreservedly. My nerves were firing everywhere at once. I couldn't help it now. My hand rose quickly, up off of the floor. Without even thinking, I felt my palm press against my nipple and my fingers sink into my flesh. Soon I was kneading at them roughly and dissipating the pressure that Tyler's cock was building in my body. I didn't care who saw then. I just needed it.

After what felt like just a couple of seconds at most, I felt a strange sensation against my wet pussy. A sort of gentle smacking sound occurred. I felt so incredibly full that it seemed that if I opened my mouth, someone would be able to see Tyler's cock resting on the back of my tongue. I suddenly realized what I'd felt. Tyler's cock was entirely inside of my ass. His balls were pressing against my pussy.

For a second, we just sat there stiffly. I don't think either of us could really believe what we were doing and what we were feeling. I think in that moment, the feelings of shame and humiliation rallied briefly. I saw a picture of myself in my mind, on my hands and knees with my brother's penis buried in my anus and knew that it was shameful and wrong. That I could never forgive myself for doing it or feeling the way I felt. But I knew how I felt. So...unbelievably good.

I guess Iris saved me from thinking about it though, maybe kept the shame from gaining the upper hand. She said, "stroke it in and out Ty. Don't just leave it crammed up the tailpipe," I turned and looked at Iris. Her fingers were buried deep in her pussy and her eyes were only half open. I turned again, for reasons that I couldn't fully explain, and looked at Brandon and Victoria. They were sitting on the bed, just inches from one another. Victoria's pussy was glistening and her nipples were hard while Brandon's cock was harder than it had been before. Their eyes were staring directly at my ass, seemingly oblivious to the world or the implications of what they were seeing. For some reason...it felt good to be watched. And terrible. Terrible too. I think.

But Tyler was already taking Iris' advice. I gasped loudly and squeezed more forcefully on my breast as Tyler's cock pulled two or maybe even three inches out of my ass. I heard him spit down on his cock, keeping it wet. But the sensation of pulled out was so overwhelming that I barely registered that. The only thing that was able to shake that feeling from my mind was the sensation of Tyler's cock once again pushing deep into my ass. It felt just as tight, just as full as it had the first time. But the pain was even less, the pleasure more pure. I pinched my nipples and shook all over. Tyler pulled out again and then pressed back into me. Over and over again. Each time the tension and the pleasure grew more and more intense.

"I love you Nicole," Tyler said in a vibrating, staccato fashion as he thumped in and out of my ass. I don't know what prompted it. I don't know if it was an apology or a burst of erotic bliss. I didn't care. I felt it too.

"I love you Tyler," I said, my voice breaking down into a loud moan halfway through his name. It sounded like I'd called him "Ty," just like Iris.

"Brandon," Iris said, "Pussy or mouth." Iris' voice rang out against the slapping, wet sounds that filled the room. I knew what Iris was getting at, I felt a shiver run up my back. I felt my asshole clinch around my brother's cock and I groaned. I could feel my pussy dripping down onto the floor and my tongue felt wet and thick in my mouth. I didn't care what Brandon picked. I just knew that I wanted it.

"Mouth," Brandon said, his voice sounding husky and distant. I groaned loudly and wondered if they thought I was upset. I guess I hoped that Iris thought I didn't want it. But, I guess I was sort of past that point as well. It was all about the sensation now.

"Ty, pull your sister's head up so that she can suck your brother's dick," Iris said, gasping herself. I could hear her squirming on the chair. I turned slightly to look at her I could see her hand reached down into her tube top, grabbing her breast, her gun resting in her free hand. But I didn't have time to look long. I felt a sudden, painful tug and my neck jerked back. For a moment, I couldn't understand what was happening. Then I realized that Tyler had reached down, wrapped my long hair around his forearm, and pulled my up so that my head was facing forward. He actually used my hair to pull me back, sending my hips hard into his and pushing his cock deeper into my ass. I moaned loudly, leaving my mouth open and my tongue resting gently against my lips.

Brandon hadn't been sitting still while Tyler was getting me into position. He had, apparently, slipped off his boxers and he was now standing in front of me, completely naked. His hands were on his hips and his cock was sticking out hard and twitching towards my face. We were only a couple of inches apart. I could see the pre-cum collecting on the tip of his penis. I desperately wanted to know what it tasted like but I didn't acknowledge that desire.

It seemed that I wasn't the only one who needed less prompting from Iris. There wasn't really goading anymore. She didn't need to remind us what was at stake. But it wasn't just the threat, I knew that. There was something else there as well, something we all felt and didn't acknowledge. Nonetheless, without another word, Brandon took a long step towards me. I opened my mouth wider, but Brandon was a little too tall. I felt her cock slide against my cheek and I felt the tip press wetly into my hair. His flesh felt hot and rigid against my face...Wonderfully powerful. Brandon took a half step back and reached his hand around his cock, pulling it down so that it was facing my lips.

My mouth was watering desperately now and I pushed my hips back into Tyler. I felt his hard cock shaking in my asshole, calming me. I had to keep control of myself. These things I was feeling...They weren't right. I needed to just do what I had to do and then be done with it. Brandon reached his free hand forward and I felt his rough fingers against my cheek. I kept my lips open as Brandon stepped forward again.

As he moved, my eyes were essentially crossed. I was staring right at his penis, I couldn't think of anything else. I looked at the red, dripping tip and the long, veiny shaft. It was so much like the other penises I'd seen in my life but I could feel the difference now, more than ever. I could feel the difference but I could no longer feel the disgust. Instead it was like...excitement.

Brandon must've been excited too because he moved quickly. Holding my head in place he quickly slid his hard cock forward, between my lips. I could feel the hard, hot shaft as it slipped into my mouth. I tasted the salty, virile flavor of his precum as it splashed into my tongue. But Brandon moved too fast to savor. He shaft glided along my tongue and soon I felt it bumping up against the back of my throat. Involuntarily, I gagged, and Brandon just pushed further. My mouth filled with thick saliva and my throat closed around the tip of my brother's cock. But he kept pushing it further into me. I was grateful; I didn't want him to stop. I can't express the feeling I had when I sensed my nose pushing into my brother's pubes, when I felt his balls resting against my chin.

"Spit like a suckling pig," I heard Iris say and I didn't even care. I guess she was right. There I was, on my hands and knees on the floor. Tyler's cock was buried entirely into my ass, I could feel my insides squeezing around him. At the same time, Brandon's cock was all the way into my throat. His hand had moved, resting on the back of my head, pushing his penis deeper into my throat. My brothers started to move their cocks inside of me, slipping in and out of my asshole and my throat. They moved in opposite directions, Tyler thrusting in while Brandon was pulling out and vice versa. I tried to move my body with their movements, so that Tyler's cock would go deeper into my asshole and Brandon's cock would go deeper into my throat. I gasped desperately when I had the chance but didn't dare stop them.

The feeling was...well it was something I'd never felt before. I was barely conscious of what was going on around me. I didn't feel guilt or shame. Those feelings didn't even make any sense anymore. My body was taking over entirely. The tension had become too great. I needed too much to let my mind play any part. I was just focused on taking my brothers, on feeling the pleasure rising higher and higher inside of me.

"Vicky, looks like you're the odd woman out," I heard Iris croak next to me. I was surprised that I could hear anything beyond the squishing sound of Tyler's cock entering my ass or the choking sound of my throat. But I could hear her clearly, "Are you jealous?" she asked.

"Yes," I heard my sister's voice say meekly. My knees felt weak when I heard her and I trembled all over. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I liked the way it felt. I opened my mouth wider to taste more of Brandon's cock and I felt big ropes of saliva drip from my lips and puddle down on the floor between my hands. My nipples ached and I would have reached up to grab them again if I hadn't been sure I would lose balance and fall over.

"In or out Vicky, choose," Iris asked. She wasn't even tormenting us anymore with our responses. She seemed to realize that we were past that point now. We were doing whatever we had to do to survive. Or whatever we had to do to obey our desperate bodies. The distinction between what we had to do and what we wanted was blurring. Just a thin veneer on the top, telling me that I was doing what I had to do to survive, remained.

"Out," Vicky said instantly, breathy. I darted my eyes to the side, towards where my sister was waiting. Her nipples were very hard and she was squirming uncomfortably. I didn't have any idea what she was going to have to do but I knew that there was no question that she would do it.

"Good choice. 'In' would've been fingering your sister's empty cunt," Iris explained and I groaned. I felt my asshole squeeze around my brother's cock (he spit on his cock again, keeping it wet) but I desperately wanted something in my pussy too. I needed to feel a release form this tension, "Instead, I want you to suck on your sister's clit," Iris explained. My knees wobbled and I squeezed my legs together slightly, feeling the pressure on my clit, feeling its desperation.

Victoria instantly jumped into action. I felt her head sliding underneath of my body, even as my eyes returned forward, looking at Brandon's stomach. I spread my legs a little wider, dropping my hips down, but keeping my arms locked out (pushing my breasts sort of out and forward). Tyler followed me, dropping his hips lower and keeping his long, hard cock buried deep inside of my ass. Victoria had positioned herself perfectly and, after a moment, I felt her hair rubbing against my thighs and I felt my stomach touch her head.

My sister was absolutely desperate to be involved at this point. Her hands moved around, grabbing my hips and pulling herself into place. In a matter of seconds, I felt Victoria position her wet mouth directly against my dripping pussy. She was sort of lying perpendicular to my body, her head tilted slightly so that she was between my legs. Tyler was still pounding away, harder and harder at my asshole and I could hear his balls slapping into the side of her face. But Victoria wasn't fazed by that. Instead, she titled her neck upward, and I felt her lips kiss my aching clit.

It was clear from the beginning that Victoria had no idea what she was doing. But she made up for that, and more, with her reckless abandon. Her lips sealed instantly around my clit, sucking on me firmly but lovingly. Sensations rocketed up and down my spine and my asshole clenched around Tyler's cock. I felt her tongue moving rapidly around me, lapping soft and heavy, sucking down my juices. She moved frantically, never letting her hot, sweet tongue stay at any one place for more than a few seconds. I tried to gasp around Brandon's cock, but I just drooled more down onto the floor.

The intensity of the situation, the overwhelming focus centered on my desperate body, seemed to freeze me in place. I couldn't even wrap my mind around the situation. I just let my siblings pleasure my body, and tried to let my body pleasure them. Tyler's hands were gripped tightly on my hips, pulling me back. His cock was slipping rapidly in and out of my wet asshole, my insides squeezing him desperately, trying to hold him in place. I was trying to moan with the pleasure of the sensation but I couldn't, I could barely breathe. I felt lightheaded. And wonderful. Because Brandon's cock was buried deep in my throat, moving in and out of me at the same pace as Tyler's. And the whole while, Victoria's lips were sealed around my clitoris and her tongue was flicking at me desperately.

All of the action was centered on my body. It was so overwhelming. I really wasn't able differentiate the pleasure from the fear or the pain. I couldn't even really tell what sensation was coming from my brothers, what was coming from my sister. It was just like a...warm, fuzzy, buzzing feeling that enveloped my entire body. I might have confused the intensity of that feeling for an orgasm. Until that orgasm arrived. And when it did, it was the most powerful I'd ever felt in my entire life.


report
____

I don't know where it started. It was probably my sister's impossibly soft and careful lips gently caressing my clitoris. But, I was surprised to find, the pleasure was at least as intense where my anus was pulsing around my youngest brother's cock. But where it started didn't really matter. In a few seconds it was sweeping throughout my entire body. My muscles clenched all over as waves of pleasure rippled throughout my body. It was like, electrical liquid was coursing through every veins in my body. I was shaking all over, my mind going blank. Even the fear and the shame were washed away. It was simply...perfection.

While my mind was overwhelmed by my orgasm, my body continued to act. As my mind began to clear, I felt that my lips were pursed tightly, my cheeks wrapped closely around my brother's cock. I also felt my asshole clenched tight, holding my other brother in place, sucking him inside of me. I felt my pussy tremoring, my thick cum dripping between my lips, onto my sister chin. What's more, I felt that my brothers were both cumming as well. Tyler's hand were squeezing hard on my waist, his hips were pressed into mine and I could hear him grunting. I could feel his thick, hot cum filling up my asshole, make me feel stretched and full inside.

But that sensation, incredible as it was, was dwarfed by the feeling in my mouth. I could feel the tip of his penis flaring against my tongue. I could taste the hot, salty liquid erupting messily into my cheeks, filling them and coating my mouth. Some even poured directly down into my throat. I couldn't believe how...good it tasted. I growled deep in my throat, the combined reaction of my orgasm and the flavor of my brother. In that moment...I wouldn't have been anywhere else if I had a choice.

"Keep that jizz in your mouth and ass you little slut," Iris said and the euphoria began to fade. My eyes opened and I felt my brother's shifting. Very quickly, I felt Brandon's cock, still hard, slip out of my lips. I closed my mouth quickly, keep his warm, salty cum pooled over my tongue, tasting him but now feeling ashamed for the pleasure it gave me. For the first I really realized that I'd experienced an orgasm and that made me feel...so much worse. There isn't even a word of the level of self-hated I had at that instant. At the same time, I groaned as I felt Tyler's cock slip quickly out of my asshole. My insides suddenly felt gaping, empty. I felt a thin stream of his cum dripping down my leg, but otherwise kept his seed inside of me. Victoria, hearing the boys move away, disengaged her lips from my sensitive clit and pulled her head out from under me. I stayed on my hands and knees, panting through my nose and feeling the shame and the terror soak back into my bones.

"Did you boys both cum in your big sister?" Iris asked, gasping slightly. I turned and looked at her. Two fingers were buried in her slit and her thumb was circling around her clitoris. She was looking at me icily. Her free hand was still fingering her gun. I shivered, knowing what she had seen and what she'd felt about it.

"Yes," my brothers said, nearly in unison, and with the same broken sound in their voice.

"Did you like it?" she asked them.

"Yes," They said again, and Iris let out a low sigh.

"That wasn't your sister's first time taking two cocks. She was too slick with it," Iris said, "You been gangbanged before?" she asked me. I shook my head vehemently, I felt my brother's cum sloshing in my mouth. I couldn't speak. I felt shaky now, what had just happened? It was sinking in. Iris seemed unfazed, but she accepted the truth of what I said. She just sort of shrugged.

"Well Nikki, since you've been so successful here in your first gangbang, getting the boys to cum at the same time you did (and I know you came honey, I saw your O-face, even with a cock in your throat), I will give you next choice: spit or swallow?"

I felt icy tendrils in my stomach. There were two competing feelings. On the one hand, I could taste the salty liquid coating the insides of my mouth. The earthy, animal aroma of it was in my nose. I'd secretly always loved the taste of a man's cum (something, I gathered, most women hated) and I wanted to swallow it down. I wanted to feel it hot and solid in my stomach. I didn't care that it was my brother's, it felt like I needed that to finish the feeling. Hell, maybe more so because it was my brother's cum. I didn't really know what I was feeling anymore.

But, I guess more powerful than that need, was the returning realization of where I was and what I was doing. I had already made the mistake once of allowing myself to say the "more difficult" choice that Iris gave me. I am sure I had already given my siblings a shock with that. What would they think...what would they know if I said "swallow?" It just wasn't possible. There really wasn't a choice. I had to say it.

"Schput..." I said, trying to keep my lips as close together. Nonetheless, a small stream of cum and spit dribbled down my chin. Most of it stayed in my mouth. Iris' eyes flashed.

"Vicky," Iris said and then she sigh a little, "go lay down on your back under your sister's head. She has a present for you," she said. I felt my stomach drop. Of course, it wouldn't be so easy. Iris wasn't going to let me off simply spitting out my brother's cum. I should've known. It wasn't hard to figure out what would happen next. I wished I made a different choice.

Victoria didn't hesitate now. She quickly dropped down onto her knees and crawled around my body. Brandon moved away from me quickly, like he was afraid of being contaminated. Victoria dropped down onto the floor and then rolled over quickly onto her back. She shuffled her shoulders slightly and then her head was positioned directly underneath of mine. Against my better judgment, I looked down. I saw my sister's beautiful little body stretching out in front of me. I saw her hardened nipples, I saw her split lips, I saw her eyes looking scared and...aroused at the same time. Glistening with a kind of intensity that I could feel emanating out of my own body.

"Nikki, spit that load out. Put it down right in your sister's mouth. Vicky, feel free to swallow it whenever you want." Despite the fact that I'd known she was going to say it, I felt my flesh crawl when she said the words. I looked down again at Victoria, but her eyes told me nothing. They were open, but blank, like she was outside of herself. Her lips spread wider, her tongue went flat. She wasn't hesitating. I couldn't either. I pursed my lips, aimed.

A thin, translucent stream of saliva and cum dribbled out from between my lips. I wanted to be careful, I didn't want to drop it all in Victoria's eyes or something. I didn't know how Iris would react to that. So I kept my eyes on the stream of cum as it grew long and longer from my lips. I saw that it was slightly off-target, but before I could move, Victoria adjusted herself so that the end of the line was directly above her mouth. A few seconds later, I watched as the glob of liquid splashed down against my sister's front teeth. She opened her mouth wider and as the thick, salty liquid began to pour more rapidly from my mouth, it began to splash against her tongue and pool in her cheeks.

There was a now a thick strand of liquid that was tying me to my sister. Brandon had cum more than I had realized, and my spit had added to it as well. I pushed it out faster with my tongue, the globs becoming thicker and pouring more quickly into my sister's mouth. For some reason, the sensation of my brother's cum slipping from my lips into my sister's mouth made a shiver run down my spine. My nipples ached and I sighed as the sperm slipped away from me. I guess part of me was sad that I was losing it. Part of me wanted to be the one to swallow it. I told myself that that was because I wanted to protect my sister, but I knew that was a lie. Plus, she hardly needed protection. As the white liquid pooled thicker and thicker in her mouth, her eyes closed and I heard a low moan in the back of her throat. She was enjoying it. But I pretended not to notice. But I wondered if enjoying the taste was genetic. Did mom...No! Can't even begin to think about that!

After a time, the last little bit of cum whipped out of my mouth. It fell haphazardly and splashed against my sister's chin. Instinctively, her right hand shot up to her chin and shoveled the cum into her mouth, her lips then pursed quickly again. I watched her lips closely and could see that she was swishing the liquid around in her mouth. But after a few second, I saw her throat moving and I knew that our brother's cum was slipping down her throat. Her eyes opened, the hint of a smile on her glistening lips. Her eyes looked into mine and then instantly cast down. Her cheeks grew red again and she pulled herself out from underneath of me.

"How'd that taste there Vicky?" Iris panted. I could hear her ass rolling around on the chair but I didn't look at her. My sister sat up on her knees next to me.

"I liked it," she said, her voice sounding very small. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Brandon shift uncomfortably.

"Did you love it? Did you wish you could drink a big milk glass full of it?" Iris asked, relentless. There was a slight pause, about as long as Victoria probably thought she could get away with.

"Yes," she said. I kept my mind blank, not thinking about what that meant. I didn't look at Brandon again. I didn't look at anyone.

"Good girl," Iris said, "You've earned another choice. Dirty or clean?"

"Clean," Victoria said, knowing as well as the rest of us that there was no right choice anymore. There was no choice at all.

"Good news Nikki," Iris said to me, "You don't have to keep that load in your ass. Victoria is going to clean it out for you. And good news for you Vicky. You get more of that sweet, sweet cum you've been looking for. You're cleaning your sister with your tongue." I shuddered and moaned audibly. This could not be happening. I looked over at Iris and she was starting directly at me. Her eyes burned into mine. Her thumb was still circling her clitoris, her index and middle fingers were still buried in her pussy. But her ring and pinkie fingers were now buried deep in her asshole. Her hand moved ferociously, like she only felt the pleasure of her movements, never the pain. I looked away quickly.

But even while I had been looking at Iris, Victoria had been moving around on her knees. By the time the hypnotic pull of Iris' movements had dropped me, my little sister was on her knees behind me. I looked over my shoulder at her. Her breasts bounced lightly as she moved into place and I saw her her nipples were as hard as mine. Her chin was still glistening from where I'd dribbled some of Brandon's cum and there was a strange look in my sister's eyes, an unnatural curve to her lips. It was a look of...desire. I felt it too. I couldn't deny it. My heart was fluttering. I had been excited when Iris had ordered us here. I wanted to know what it felt like. Victoria wanted to know what it felt like. There was no stopping us now.

I felt Victoria's hands press into my asscheeks once again and I felt her weight as she started to lean down into me. She pulled me so hard that my anus split open, a thin dribble of cum poured out of me, down my leg. I heard Victoria let out a little squeal. Her head dropped instantly and a second later I felt her lips pressed against my thigh. I felt the warm wetness of her mouth sucking against my skin, pulling Tyler's cum between her lips. Her tongue pressed against me and I felt it trailing up my thigh and between my ass cheeks. In a second more, I felt her lips pressed against the crinkled roughness of my asshole, her hair draped over my hips. She formed a vacuum against my anus and I felt intense pressure as she started to suck on me. I groaned loudly as I felt Tyler's cum slipping out of my asshole and down into my sister's throat.

I guess I don't know what it was about that exact second. It might have mostly been the slippery sensation of my sister's tongue against my asshole or the emptying feeling of Tyler's cum pulling out of my ass. It might have been the sexual energy of the entire situation. Or the other, more sinister energy that was right below that, the fear of death and the need to do something...anything to feel alive in that moment. Whatever it was, something snapped in me at that moment. I couldn't handle the thoughts that were tearing my mind apart. I couldn't deal with the contradictions between what I wanted and what I believed it was right that I wanted. I couldn't hold it together anymore. I stopped...being able to lie to myself. I arched my back, pressing my anus hard into my sister's mouth. My right hand rose up off the floor, grasping desperately at my breast. My eyes scanned the room. Tyler, sitting on the bed was the first person I saw. His legs were crossed slightly, but I saw his hard cock sticking up between his legs. Still hard. Still looking at me with desire.

"Tyler, give me that cock!" I begged, the words pouring out of my mouth like they had come from someone else. I saw Tyler's eyes grow incredibly wide, staring directly at me. Once again, automatically, my body reacted. My tongue moved out of my mouth and move slowly and seductively across my lips. I moaned alluringly as my sister's tongue raked my asshole. I winked at Tyler, "I need your cum in my mouth, let me suck you off." I didn't even feel shame when I spoke. It wasn't even really 'me' anymore.

As though I had figured out some sort of magic words, Tyler instantly jumped to his feet. He scrambled across the carpet that separated us and soon he was standing with his hands on his hips, his achingly hard cock pressed almost completely against my face. I looked up at him and bit my lower lip. Without further thought, my mouth open and I plunged it desperately into my throat. I felt Tyler's body go rigid as, in a matter of second, his balls pressed firmly into my chin and my throat closed, choking, around his cock. In a few seconds he began to pump his cock in and out of my throat as forcefully as he could. It was only then, when I felt the rhythm of his movements, that I remembered his cock had been in my ass just a few seconds before. I didn't care. In fact, I wanted it more...I couldn't even think what that meant.

As I had spoken to Tyler, I felt my sister's body tremble against me. To this day, I am not sure what happened next. I don't know if Victoria had done something to beckon to Brandon, or if he had been following my lead, or if he had been moved to act by the same internal pressure that were tearing me apart, but at about that same moment, Brandon rose up from where he was sitting on the floor. He quickly dropped down on his knees behind Victoria. She was doubled over completely, to keep her lips pressed into my asshole. Her own ass was up in the air, her wet pussy exposed. I actually heard Brandon's hands slap down on Victoria's ass cheeks. I heard her groan as shiver as our brother's large cock pushed its way into her virgin pussy.

And we stayed like that for...a long time. Tyler was standing in front of me, his hands now on my head, thrusting my lips down over his cock over and over again, pushing it deeper into my throat. My right hand was pulling and squeezing on my nipples, kneading my firm flesh as I balanced precariously on my right hand. Victoria was on her hands and knees behind me down, allowing the flesh of my ass to hold her face against me. She had swallowed down all of Brandon's cum, but her tongue was still in my ass, deeper now than before, trying to taste me as deeply inside as she could. My pussy was dripping on her chin. Brandon was on his knees behind Victoria, his hands grasping her hips tightly as he thrust into her over and over again. He thrust so hard that I could feel her bumping against me. She was a virgin, but I never heard her yelp. She wanted it so badly...It didn't hurt. It didn't hurt any of us anymore. We had given into the pleasure.

We'd given into more than that. I don't know if I fully recognized it at the time, I was just doing what my body demanded, but something had changed. Up until that point, whatever we had done, we could always tell ourselves that Iris had made us do it. Regardless of what I'd said inside, Iris' and the gruesome death she represented could at least partially justify what we were doing. But now...Tyler hadn't put his cock in my mouth at Iris' direction. Brandon hadn't taken Victoria's virginity because Iris demanded it. These were choices we made. If I thought about that fact at all at that moment...it only pushed me to drive my brother's cock deeper into my throat.

Iris seemed pleased by this reaction. I heard her laughing and gasping to herself. I could also hear the wet sounds of her fingers moving in and out of her body. Even over and above the smell of my brother's skin and my own juices, I could feel Iris' scent in the air all around me. And I could feel her eyes moving over my body and the bodies of my siblings. I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye while I continued to moan and shake on the floor.

"Finally," she gasped after a few moments, "This is the moment I need to capture in video! This is the leverage I need." Her gun dropped briefly into her lap as she began to root into her pocket. I couldn't think enough to feel anything about her plan to film me, let alone to act to get the gun from her lap. I had been broken completely. All I could do was swallow more and more of my brother's cock.

But, as she was fumbling in her pocket, I heard a loud cracking sound at the door. My eyes shifted, but things happened so incredibly fast...I couldn't really take it all in. It was only later, after the smoke had literally cleared, that I was able to piece together what had happened. The state police had tracked Iris to the hotel and they had learned that she was in our room. They didn't know we were there...They didn't know what was happening. They kicked down the door and the SWAT team poured inside. Iris was distracted by her looking for her phone, watching us, and masturbating. But instinctively, when she'd heard the sound, she'd pulled her fingers out of her body and reached for her gun. The police had seen her quick movement and noticed the gun in her lap. Shots rang out, freezing us in the room. Iris collapsed, dead, before her hand had grasped her gun.

My brothers, sister, and I stopped moving. Nonetheless, we stayed were we were. Tyler's cock remained in my mouth, Victoria's tongue remained in my asshole, and Brandon's cock remained in Victoria's pussy as more and more police officers poured into the room. At first it seemed like they almost ignored us as they secured the room and checked for other people in the bathroom. But after only a few seconds, all eyes (and guns) were trained on us.

And with that, the spell was broken. I suddenly realized who and where I was. What I was doing. The feeling of tension and...arousal that had been piqued to a level I'd never felt before, crashed down into the desert floor. Suddenly Tyler's cock in my mouth felt...repulsive. As it should have. Victoria's tongue was...shameful. The world seemed to rear up at me, smack me in the face. My ears still ringing from the shots, I began to hear the police officers asking me questions. But, without the fear and the desire holding me together, I collapsed, crying onto the floor. I don't know if it was more from shame or from relief, or some strange combination of the two. But I heard my siblings following me. Collapsing together, disgusted by the sensations of our naked bodies touching, but no longer able to do anything about it.

End Part 1

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!


report
____

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

report

0 comments:

Post a Comment